The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VampU

Synopsis: University student Beth Carter comes under the attention of a vampire

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Beth woke with a dry mouth and a headache.

“That must have been some party” Felicity said as she heard her room-mate wake.

“Huh?”

“It’s 10am!”

“10am!” Beth gasped and she tried to leap up but fell back onto her bed.

“Fuck!” she blubbered. She felt weak, drained.

She tried more slowly to get up.

“I’ve got a lecture in…?” and then she realised it had started at 9am.

“Fuck!” she spat again, giving up on going to attend a lecture that had fifteen more minutes to run. She’d just have to rely on someone else’s notes.

“Ow,” she said, rubbing her neck.

“What’s the matter…?”

“I… I don’t know… maybe I’m a little stiff…”

“Do you want a massage?”

“Um…,”

“It’s free!” Felicity sang on the last word.

“Yeah, sure…,” Beth sighed as she managed to sit up. The sheet feel from her and she didn’t even notice she was topless.

Beth was blessed by 38C breasts, now hanging free for Felicity to see. It made Felicity blush. Felicity was a mouse by comparison, and a virgin too. Beth was a popular blonde party girl. Felicity had to rely on her fingers to satisfy her burgeoning needs.

But Felicity was not jealous. She believed a double-digit body count (Beth was up to 15) was unbecoming of a lady and certainly not wifey material.

Felicity moved onto the bed behind Beth and was immediately taken aback by the wound on Beth’s neck.

“What happened here?” she said touching near it.

“Um… I don’t know…”

“Does it hurt?”

“No… funny that…,” Beth said.

“I… I think you should see a doctor…”

“NO!” Beth snapped “No doctors!”

Neither girl understood Beth’s adamant response. Felicity—for it didn’t make sense. Beth—for it was post-hypnotic instructions seared into her unconscious mind.

Felicity was Pre-Med. Felicity saw the wounds were two inches apart and had been quite deep. There was redness (erythema) around each wound and some granulation. She was careful not to touch it directly with her fingers.

“You going to massage me, or what?” Beth asked grumpily.

“Can I at least dress this wound?”

“What?”

“Go on… it would be great practice…,” Felicity said.

“Um… yeah, sure…”

Felicity jumped up and went over to her desk. She had a rudimentary first-aid kit in the bottom shelf and she drew out some sealed antiseptic swabs, and some adhesive pads.

She climbed back into the bed behind Beth and treated them as according to the basic knowledge she already had.

“I need to fucking eat!” Beth said just as Felicity finished. “I’m fucking ravenous!”

Beth headed to the door.

“Don’t you think you ought to dress?” Felicity laughed.

Beth paused and then realised she was half-naked. But then she was trying to think… is this a bad thing? Some part of her human inhibition had been stripped away and she had a hard minute of thinking trying to work out whether she should just continue out. Her body had been exposed the night before and the instruction she had been given was to “let it happen”, after which she became more loose and compliant…

Beth looked to Felicity almost seeking clarity.

“Do you think I should?” Beth asked.

“Yes,” Felicity laughed “I think you should…”

“Oh?” Beth said and she went back to her bed and got dressed

“That must have been some party!” Felicity teased “Who was he?”

“Who was what?”

“The guy?”

“Guy?”

“Um… I don’t mean to pry… but usually you regale me with all the details… so… who was he?”

“I wasn’t with a guy…,” Beth said… “I… I find men repulsive…,” she said.

“What?” Felicity gasped.

Again Beth was stating as she’d been told… Her encounter had been with a woman. A woman who had conditioned her to reject men.

“I… They’re fucking disgusting!” Beth said… She actually felt nauseous thinking of being with a man.

Felicity was shocked by Beth’s strange behaviour.

“But…?” Felicity began.

“Look, I’ve got to go fucking eat!” Beth snapped and went off… forgetting her bag.

It took Felicity a moment to realise this herself and she grabbed it and ran off after Beth… despite the fact she really had meant to be studying… but she was concerned for her room-mate.

Felicity rushed out of the Sorority and saw Beth was quite some distance away already. She swallowed a big gulp and then proceeded to run on after her friend.

Felicity stopped as she saw Beth standing off to one side as a tall woman touched her face.

Something about this was disturbing. Beth was smiling like a teen-girl smitten. The woman (Felicity could not see her face at first because she wore a hood—itself not usual garb for these parts), but clearly a woman from the shape of her clothes, bulging gloriously at the chest.

Felicity took out her cell-phone and took a picture before popping it back into her jean’s pocket.

A moment later the mysterious woman turned and even though she was about 30 yards away, the woman seemed to stare straight through Felicity.

“Come!” Felicity heard in her head. It was as clear as someone speaking directly to her.

She looked to the ground amazed at her own locomotion—she was walking forward without at first realising it. It was as if her feet had a will of their own.

Felicity stopped when she got to the pair. Beth was still gazing like a puppy at the woman.

“Why do you follow my pet?”

“Your…?”

“Answer me!” the stranger said.

“I… I have her bag!” Felicity said holding it up.

“Give it to her then”

Felicity held the bag out. Beth took it without taking her eyes off the woman. Beth said nothing either.

“You will forget you saw me!” the woman said

“I…?”

Felicity swaggered like she was drunk. Her eyes fluttered.

“Thanks for the bag,” Beth said

Felicity looked around. There was no one there. Felicity had a shadow of a thought that she’d been talking to someone else… but no one else was there…

“I…?”

“I’m going to go eat. Want to join me?” Beth asked.

“Um, yeah… sure…,” Felicity said trying to piece together why she was there…

They walked for a while, going off campus and towards a bar and restaurant.

They sat down—having got there before the busy lunch period and talked.

Felicity fumbled with her phone trying to find an address in an App when she found herself looking instead at a picture she didn’t recall taking…

“Is something wrong?” Beth asked.

“Um…?” Felicity said. She turned the phone around to show Beth “Um? Who’s this?”

Beth’s face went ashen white.

“What’s the matter?” Felicity asked.

Suddenly Beth grabbed the phone and threw it with all her might at a wall, smashing it.

“Hey!” Felicity yelled.

Beth stared at her wildly.

They were asked to leave, and Felicity pummelled Beth with a lot of questions.

“Just leave it!” Beth said and stormed off back to their room…

“You’re going to have to pay for that!” Felicity yelled.

“Fine!” Beth said “Now fuck off!”

Felicity returned to her room later on and found Beth there, sulking. Felicity couldn’t understand this as it was she who was the wronged party.

“Look…,” Felicity said after twenty minutes of sullen silence… “Who was that woman?”

“I… I can’t say…,” Beth said.

“What do you mean…? You don’t know her…?”

“No… I mean… I… it’s like there’s something in my head… I…”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know!” Beth cried frustrated. She was aware of things missing in her mind… memories gone… and she couldn’t recall what they were and it was frustrating… like that woman. She remembered seeing her earlier that day (when Felicity had taken the photo), and how she felt she knew that woman when they’d met… She felt such a flush of excitement… but she couldn’t remember why.

Her answers didn’t help her relationship with Felicity… who thought only that there was something seriously wrong with Beth. She suspected Beth was on drugs.

That night, in a dream… Beth remembered. The event replayed itself like a movie.

She’d gone to a bar to meet up with friends only, though a miss-communication she’d gone to the wrong address. She’d been sitting there alone only ten minutes when the vampire approached her.

“Hello,” the sleek pale woman said.

“Um… hello,” Beth said annoyed at being interrupted as she was scrolling through her phone to call one of her pals.

“My name is Camilla…,” Camilla smiled.

Beth was taken aback by the very European style of the woman who offered her hand extended to Beth.

“Um…, Beth…,” Beth said taking the hand.

“You’ve not been here before…,” Camilla said.

“How do you know?”

“This is my place…,”

“You own it?”

“Yes… and many others…,”

Beth was impressed. She put the phone down on the bar-counter. “So… um, you’re not from here?” Beth asked.

“Is it my accent?”

“Yes…I… I don’t mean to be rude…”

“No offence…,” Camilla laughed “It’s funny that I’ve been here all these decades and still kept my accent”

“You mean years?” Beth said… because Camilla looked about 29.

Camilla just smiled.

“I’m from Walachia…,” Camilla said.

“Where’s that?”

“Romania…”

“Where Dracula came from?”

“You’ve heard of my father?” Camila asked as she sat down on the stool next to Beth.

Beth paused. Then she threw her head back and laughed thinking it was a joke.

“So, are you here by yourself?”

“No, I’m meeting friends… guy friends…,” Beth added as Camilla seemed to be drawing closer.

“You don’t want a man…,” Camilla scoffed…

“I don’t?” Beth said amused.

“They can’t do for you what I can do,” Camilla said as she put her hand on Beth’s knee.

“Um… look. I’m not that wa….,” she began.

“But you are…,” Camilla smiled… her eyes searing into Beth’s…

“I…?”

“You’re wet…,” Camilla smiled.

Beth suddenly realised Camilla’s hand was between her legs.

“What the fuh….?” she said as she began to get up.

“You will follow me…,,” Camilla said.

Camilla turned and walked off.

Beth began following her…

“This is my private office…,” Camilla said as she held a door in a back-room…

“I don’t…,” Beth said.

Beth walked into the room and stood there. She didn’t noticed the art… paintings of classical nature… nudes… female nudes.

There was also a stone bust… centuries old, of Camilla herself.

Camilla dropped her clothes and stepped up behind Beth, naked.

She brushed Beth’s hair off her neck.

Camilla’s mouth opened, her canines extended.

“Oh!” Beth gasped as Camilla bit deep into her.

Camilla’s hand wrapped around Beth, squeezing her ample breasts, a hand pushing in under the bra, feeling the hardening nipple.

Camilla supped and then licked over the wound, sealing it.

“Come,” she said as she went over to a long leather couch.

Camilla slunk gracefully onto it.

“Dance for me…,” she said.

Beth began to sway, and caress herself—dancing to a song in her head… undressing as she did.

Camilla’s shaven pussy was revealed as she spread her legs.

“Come,” she said again and Beth drew herself closer.

In an instant Camilla flipped Beth over and buried her mouth into Beth’s thighs. Her own dripping slit drew the attention of Beth’s tongue.

Camilla was amused by the partly shaven snack in front of her mouth. (Beth waxed for her bikini-line).

Camilla’s tongue lolled out and pushed seven inches into Beth’s hot slit.

Beth’s back arched violently upwards—her thighs spasmed as she came…. “Oh, God! Yessssss!” she cried… she’d never come so hard and then as she settled down she felt the tug of Camilla again, drawing on her life and she realised the vampire was feeding again… from her pussy.

Beth caressed Camilla’s head…. though Camilla was sucking away at her life… it felt so good. Beth never knew such contentment.

Beth woke. She felt refreshed. She sat up, finding herself still in her bed in her college room. She now knew what she was. A slave. She thought of Camilla and only thought of how much in love she was with that mysterious inhuman goddess.

Beth knew she only needed to serve her Mistress.

It was therefore a complete surprise to Felicity when she woke to find Beth packing her stuff.

She wanted to confront Beth again—Round 2—over the restaurant display. But even as she questioned Beth she was ignored.

“You’re acting really weird!” Felicity said.

Beth ignored her.

“You still owe me for a phone…!”

“Fuck off bitch!” Beth said and left.

Felicity stewed for a moment and then raced off after her determined to confront her.

A limousine was down the road. Beth got into it. Felicity ran up and pounded on the door. “Listen here!” she yelled “You owe me for a…”

The door opened. “Do you want to join your friend in my service?” Camilla asked…

“What?”

“Beth is now my pet…,” Camilla said.

Felicity noticed Beth was gazing at Camilla like a lost puppy.

“You owe me for a…,” Felicity began

“Get in…,” Camilla said

“No… What?” Felicity gasped as she got into the car.

“What’s…?”

“Be still!” Camilla said.

Suddenly Felicity found herself unable to speak, or move.

“Come…,” Camilla said to Beth as she lifted her leg up onto the seat. Beth’s eyes lit up as she saw her that clean-shaven slit of her Mistress…

Beth moaned with delight as she drilled her tongue into Camilla’s pussy. Beth lived to please Camilla.

“This is my private office…,” Camilla said as she held a door in a back-room…

“What am I ?” Felicity asked. She was confused at how she got here…

“Go in,” Camilla said.

Felicity walked into the room and stood there. She didn’t noticed the art… paintings of classical nature… nudes… female nudes. Some were pornographic…

There was also a stone bust… centuries old, of Camilla herself. Felicity recognised the figure immediately.

Camilla dropped her clothes and stepped up behind Felicity, naked.

She brushed Felicity’s hair off her neck exposing her tanned skin.

Camilla’s mouth opened wide, her canines extended.

“Oh!” Felicity gasped as Camilla bit deep into her.

Camilla’s hand wrapped around Felicity, squeezing her chest, a hand pushing in under the bra, feeling the hardening nipple of Felicity’s tiny breasts.

Camilla supped and then licked over the wound, sealing it.

“Come,” she said as she went over to a long leather couch.

Felicity followed and instinctively as she did she shed her clothes.

Camilla grabbed her and drew her down onto her, opening her legs she thrust her pussy up, pressing her clit to Felicity who ground against Camilla.

“Oh, yesssss!” Felicity moaned as their pussies rubbed against each other.

Camilla’s mouth opened again and she bit…

Felicity woke up in her bedroom. She had a dry mouth, and a headache.

It was almost midday. She felt drained. It was difficult to get out of bed and so she lay there for another half and hour.

She looked over at Beth’s neatly made, empty bed. For some reason Felicity’s hand moved down between her legs. She suddenly lifted the sheet. She was clean-shaven… and there was a slight stinging feeling between her legs. Still she masturbated….

The rest of the day was a daze for her.

That night, in a dream… Felicity remembered. The event replayed itself like a movie. She called out Camilla’s name.

“I want to serve you…,” she whimpered in her sleep.

In the morning she packed her bags and made her bed.

A limousine was waiting for her outside the sorority…

The door opened. “Do you want to join your friend in my service?” Camilla asked…

“Yes, Mistress….,” Felicity grinned.

“Come then…,” Camilla said, opening her legs.

Felicity dove into the car.

The door closed as Felicity buried her mouth in Camilla’s cunt… She now knew what she was. A slave.

The car drove on….

The End