The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Value of My Egg

Synopsis: Maria explains to her old friend Raschelle how she has made so much money in such a short time, and in the process turns her friend into her newest customer.

Disclaimer: Basically if you don’t like reading potentially sexually offensive works, then don’t read this story. If you don’t like females performing sexual acts, don’t read this story... if you’re in one of those areas where it is illegal to read this, then don’t read this story. And most importantly, if you’re under your area’s legal age, then you are not to read this story. To sum up, if you don’t want to read it, don’t read it, if it’s illegal, don’t read it.

With that said I hope you enjoy the story:

Maria shut off the television. It was about 10:30 in the evening. She was meeting an old friend and a new client the following day and she had to get ready. As far as Maria is concerned though, “Business is business and pleasure is pleasure, and when business is pleasure, then it’s a pleasure doing business.” She stepped into the bathroom, and brushed her teeth. She smiled at herself, and scratched a couple teeth by her gum line to check the quality of her brushing. As usual they were smooth, and without plaque. She went into her room, and opened her closet. There was a large assortment of clothing ranging from lingerie to bathing suits to shorts, to sweaters and just about everything in between. She found some lingerie that she felt sexy in, and laid them across her bed. She stepped out of her clothes quite quickly and slowly placed the ensemble of lingerie onto her body. She felt good, and more importantly, she felt sexy.

She reached into her nightstand and retrieved a small wooden box. She spoke to herself aloud, “Am I ready for this?” She did not feel horny, but she knew that she would have to. She decided to lie down on her bed and then she closed her eyes.

She pictured herself standing in a dark room. There were several wonderful smelling candles keeping the room lit. The room was obviously very large as she could not see the walls or the ceiling, but then she heard the footsteps. She looked up and saw her perfect lover. She felt hands crawling up her smooth legs as she stared into amazingly blue eyes...

She opened her eyes, she was beginning to feel horny. She closed her eyes again, and let her imagination go wild. She moved her hands along her legs almost as if she was someone else making love to her. Her body quickly engulfed itself in the heat of ecstasy. Her fingers slowly traced along the edges of her breasts and slowly moved in slowly to her nipples. She gently rolled them between her fingers until one of her hands moved to her naval. She gently rubbed it and continued lower. She ran her fingers slowly down. Her eyes snapped open once more when her fingers grazed the outer lips of her vagina. She sat up and opened the small box. She pulled out a large phallic shaped object.

She closed her eyes again, and gently rubbed the tip of the dildo along the outer lips of her vagina. She gently moved it in centric motions and as she gently massaged her nipples with her fingers. Her body blushed and turned red as she felt her body pulse with every heart beat. She slowly slid the dildo into her just about an inch, and withdrew. She felt her pussy tighten around it just for a moment giving her just the slightest bit more of a thrill. She started to lose control of her voice as she let out a few soft moans. She turned over onto her stomach and buried her mouth in a pillow as she let out louder and more carnal sounds of pleasure.

Her other hand slowly found its way towards her vagina as her hands lacked the dexterity to continue the caressing of her breasts while she was on her stomach. She started to move the dildo into her vagina deeper and then she would withdraw it just a little bit before pressing it further in. While she did this her other hand was moving her middle and ring fingers in circular motion in and around her clitoris. Her muffled moans quickly transformed into a hard muffled scream and she felt her pussy tighten and untighten rapidly around the dildo inside her. She felt the rapidly contracting and expanding through her clit. She cried more. And then she felt the feeling of fullness in her ass. She orgasmed, and she felt something emerge from her ass, like she had just defecated herself. She pulled herself up, and she was on her hands and knees. She let her head down, and she looked between her legs, and her eyes looked up to the floor below her pussy to see a simple white egg.

This was the result of Maria’s awkward physiology. For some reason whenever she orgasmed the result is that she lays an egg. She slowly got up and took the egg into her hands carefully. She smiled. Her client would be very happy.

She walked into the kitchen and took out a pot, and filled it with warm water. Then she placed the shiny white egg into the pot of water and laid it on a radiator to stay warm. With that finished Maria, walked into the bathroom, removed a towel, wiped herself off. Then she went to bed.

* * *

It was breakfast time and it was about 8 o’clock in the morning, she would have to meet her friend and client soon. She went over to the pot of water and then she removed the egg. It was semi-warm.

She brought it over to the kitchen table, placed it in front of her plate and began eating her waffles. When she finished put the plate into the sink, and took out a baking pan. She took the egg and placed it into the center and with her fingernail popped a hole into the top. She carefully opened it up and let the egg into the baking sheet. She looked at the center where the yolk was, which was blue, not yellow. She then walked away, and the dark blue faded to a soft powder blue in the light. She came back just a couple moments later holding a needle. She compressed it So that the needle could withdraw liquid. She pressed it into the yolk sack and withdrew 100 cubic centimeters. Upon taking the needle out the yolk sack, it burst and mixed with the rest of the egg.

She took a bouquet of roses that she had picked herself and she removed all the pollen and placed the fine material into a small bowl. She poured about 25 cc of the blue liquid into the pollen and placed the rest of the syringe into her freezer. She returned to the bowl and mixed it with her fingers, she knew there was something about the oil in her fingers that made this mix special. She put a pan on the stove and started heating it, she had nothing in it such as water to keep the metal cool. She continued to mix the egg and pollen with her fingers for another ten minutes. Then she shut the stove off and poured the contents of the bowl into the hot pan. The liquid jumped about violently, but soon left a greenish colored dust in the center. The searing heat of the pan started to burn the powder to a fine black color then soon to an ash color but ended as a white odorless powder. When the frying pan had cooled down enough, Maria took the contents and placed it into two small vials. The smaller one placed into a locket around her neck, and the other into her purse.

Noon came around quite quickly on this day. Maria drove to the mall, and was happy to find a close-to-the-entrance parking space. She walked in and walked down to the food court. She walked to a fast food place and ordered herself a small cup of coffee. She looked around until she saw her friend sitting drinking her own coffee. “Raschelle!”

Raschelle looked up. “Hey Maria! How are you?”

“I’m doing great.

Raschelle was trying not to be too eager, “So what’s new with you lately?”

“Not too much; same ole’ same old.”

“That’s good to hear, I would hate to hear that you were doing too much work.” Raschelle said cheerfully.

“You’re too eager.”

“Is it showing?”

“Yup, small talk usually doesn’t last this long for you.”

“What can I say I’m curious.”

Maria smiled. “Now lets get a couple things straight. Nobody except my customers know how I make my money.”

“And I do want to know.”

Maria nodded, “Which means?”

“If I want to know how you make your money, then I have to become your customer.”

“Exactly.” She paused, then waited for the point where the silence became awkward, “But before your first purchase, you must understand, that you must be the first demonstration of the ‘product’ in question.”

“Alright, but I still don’t know what it is that you are selling, if its drugs, or something I can get into serious trouble for, I don’t want it.”

“Don’t worry, its nothing illegal, it’s a substance I learned to make, that probably could be illegal, but is not. It is not addictive, at last not to the user... Don’t worry you’ll understand if you agree to my terms. But if it was available to the public at large it could cause an unimaginable social disaster. That is why I call for certain agreements to be made beforehand.”

“Is it harmful at all?”

“No, at least not that I’m aware of. I have a couple regulars who have been using it for the past 6 years quite regularly, the only noticeable difference has been more frequent sex... and well kinkier sex.”

“Okay. I wanted to know how you make your money, you told me you sell products, now you tell me its safe, but it’s dangerous if it was released to the public at large... My curiosity has me crawling out of my skin...”

“Find then agree to this... One, you will never let a person hurt themselves with this. Two, it stays strictly within your personal life. Three, anyone you share it with must not know what, how, or where they can acquire this substance. Four, the product must never be in the presence of or used on public officials. And Five, if you fail to follow any of these, you open up yourself to my retribution. Do you agree?”

“Yes Maria, I agree.” Maria held out her hand, and Raschelle took it, and they shook in agreement. “So what’s next?”

“You give me the money.” Rashelle reached into her pocket book, and handed Maria a manila envelope. Maria rolled up the envelope until she felt the roll of what she assumed was money. “Thanks, now let’s go to the bathroom, bring your coffee.”

“Why the bathroom?”

“Don’t want anyone assuming we’re doing drugs or anything that really may be illegal, and could lead to questioning.”

“You’re paranoid.”

“No, I’m just very careful.” The two walked into the bathroom together, there was noone in there. “Give me your cup of coffee. She opened up the top and saw that it was half full. She dumped the contents of Raschelle’s coffee into the sink until there was a little less than a quarter in it. She opened her locket and removed the vial, she dropped all of it into the remainder of the coffee. “Here drink all of this.”

Raschelle took the coffee, she looked at it nervously, but Maria promised her that she would be safe. It was not illegal, though it looked like it was cocaine or heroine or something very illegal. But the curiosity got the better of her, “bottoms up.” She gulped it all in one sip. “The coffee didn’t taste any different.”

“It’s not supposed to.” She started walking to the door, then stopped, I call the powder ‘Efficience,’ just to give you an idea of just how powerful it is, you are going to orgasm in one minute, and you will feel no build up to it whatsoever until it hits you.”

“Really?” she waited, “So that’s all that this stuff does? Makes me orgasm?”

“No, follow me.”

Raschelle started to follow Maria, they left the ladies room and walked down the hall. Raschelle saw a nice dress in a window. “Hey Maria!” Maria turned around, “Look at this dress, doesn’t it look... Oh God...” Raschelle grabbed at her stomach as an overwhelming force passed through her body, she fell to her knees grunting and trying to be quiet. It was a force unlike any she had ever felt, she couldn’t tell if it was good or bad.

A woman who was standing right near Raschelle tried to help her, “Miss, are you okay?”

Maria grabbed Raschelle’s shoulder, “Don’t worry you’ll be just fine, just close your eyes and count to three and it’ll be all over.”

Raschelle closed her eyes, “One. Two. Three.” And it was over. That is when she realized that she had orgasmed. And more improtantly she had decided that it felt wonderful. “I’m okay,” she looked up at the strange woman, “I’m okay, I’m not sure what happened. But I’m okay now thanks.”

“Do you want me to call an ambulance?”

“No, I’m fine now, I think I’ll stop by my doctor’s office right after I’m done here just to be on the safe side.”

“Okay, be careful though,” and the strange woman left.

Maria looked at Raschelle, “Like I said, powerful stuff.”

“So what exactly does it do? You said it doesn’t make me orgasm?”

“No it just makes your subconscious mind my personal slave, and it imprints, about ten seconds after you take the ‘drug’ it activates. The first person you see, is the person your mind imprints itself upon. Kind of like geese.”

“Meaning, only one person can control me, but they can control me entirely.”

“Yep, you got it.”

“So you’re like my owner now?”

“Yeah, but only for a little while, I gave you a half hour dose. What time is it now?”

“12:13”

“I’d say by 12:40 you’ll be your own person again.”

“Oh, I was starting to get scared.”

“Try this one; When I snap my fingers you will orgasm five times harder than your last orgasm, but you will show no physical sign of orgasm, the tone of your voice will be normal and most importantly you will not stop until I snap my fingers again..”

“Can you really do that?” Raschelle questioned. Maria just snapped her fingers. “Well Mar... umm.. I’m not sure what to say, but this is really good... but its not stopping, and its bordering on painful.”

“Well Shell, just ignore the pain.”

“Yeah, I think I like that a lot better, but I didn’t realize just how much control you had.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Not really, but I know you should, so if you don’t mind...”

Maria smiled, “Not at all.”

“So what’s next?”

“At 12:15, You’re minds ability to retain information will shut off. Your mind will not recall anything that happens between now and the time you come out of the Efficience’s control. ”

“What? why?”

“Before you can use Efficience yourself, you have to understand what it can do, and the responsibility that comes with it.”

Raschelle didn’t like that thought at all. “Please, I want to remember. If you must make me a ‘victim,’ then do so, but don’t—” blackness.

Her vision faded in, she was staring into the eyes of a strange man, he looked at her and spoke, “So you want to blow me for twenty bucks?”

“Um.. No.”

“What do you mean no?” He looked angry, but then he just rolled his eyes, and turned around. “Fucking cock tease.” And he stormed off.

Raschelle was standing outside of the mall. She turned around and almost tripped, she was wearing high heels now. She looked down at herself, and her jaw almost dropped, she was wearing a black tube top, a long black skirt, and black high heels. She was dressed as a goth girl. She looked up, black hair, she grabbed at it, she felt her scalp tug, it was a wig. She was holding a purse she opened it up, there was a note and two tubes of lipstick. She opened the first tube of lipstick, and it was black lipstick, “oh God, I hope I’m not wearing that right now. She opened the second tube, there was a vial of white powder where the lipstick should have been. Then she reached for the note. Some wind picked up and she felt goose bumps all over her skin, she suddenly remembered just how exposed she felt. She looked around and knew where she was, her car was just a few rows over.

She got to her car, the door was thankfully unlocked. She saw all the clothes she was wearing earlier were in her back seat. She popped down the sunvisor and opened the vanity mirror, her suspicion was confirmed. Not only was she wearing black lipstick, but black eye shadow as well. She started the car, it was 12:45. She had to be at work in fifteen minutes. She would have to change in her car. She opened the purse one last time. She took out the note and read it.

Dear Raschelle,

I’m sorry about the humiliation, but you had to understand that ‘Efficience’ can have some potential devastating impacts on a persons life if you’re not careful. By forcing you to be a victim without seriously traumatizing you, I’m hoping that you will understand the responsibility in your hands. You have a six-hour supply in one of the tubes of lipstick. When you want more, mail me the empty tube, and I will contact you and inform you of where and when to meet me for more. Same price.

Your friend, and now supplier,
Maria

PS. we’ll have to go shopping sometime soon for real.