The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valentine’s Day Mesmerizing

Story Codes: MC, MF, MM/F, M/FF

Synopsis:

Jonathan and Anjelica are a happy couple. She gets a new job and Jonathan worries that he’s going to lose the love of his life to her boss. But he has a Valentine’s Day plan to win her heart. Will love triumph in the end?

Disclaimer:

This is a work of adult fiction about a fictional scenario in a fictional world and should never be confused with reality. Please do not read this story if you don’t like adult situations and adult sexual depictions. Feel free to read something else.

This is intended for adults only – 18 and over.

Author’s Note:

There are two things that I love and will definitely respond to. 1. I love to get feedback from readers, good, bad or indifferent. 2. I love to get propositioned by beautiful women; it just makes me happy. I wrote this story very quickly, so if you see anything I should correct, please let me know -wouldnitbnice

My name is Jonathan and since its Friday February 14th I want to tell you a love story. It’s a story of two people in love, great challenges overcome and even a villain thwarted. Today was Valentine’s Day and I’m happy to say that everything went even better than I’d planned. The romantic dinner along with the very romantic post dinner festivities left me in a great mood.

Looking over at my beautiful fiancé Anjelica laying on the bed, she looked exactly like the angel her name always reminded me of. It still feels weird to think of Anjelica as my fiancé, she’d been just my girlfriend for so long! It was a great feeling and I was just going to have to get used to calling her my fiancé, at least until she became my wife. That was a whole other transition and I was really looking forward to it!

Anjelica’s long blonde hair almost formed a halo around her modelesque face with her high cheekbones and large blue eyes. Her lips were still stained a deep ruby red from the lipstick I’d given her and there was only a little smearing from some overenthusiastic kissing that I fondly remembered. She was half asleep and had that satiated glow that only great, deeply satisfying sex can bring. While sex can be fun it really didn’t compare to the love I felt for her and seeing her happy reminded me of that love. I couldn’t wait to marry this woman.

She was still wearing the black lingerie that I’d watched her change into that morning. The lingerie looked like it had survived the evening mostly intact. It was a lacy two piece set that she’d combined with some gorgeous black Wilford stay-up stockings that showcased her long sexy legs with a light floral lace pattern. The material for both pieces of the lingerie she wore was see-through lacy black silk with fine detail work. The brassiere top gently lifted and teasingly presented her firm, luscious full C cup breasts. Each cup of the bra had small slits artfully positioned to show off Anjelica’s nipples. Her nipples were a dark red and still fully engorged from all the attention that I’d paid them earlier. They stuck through the small slits as she breathed, kind of appearing and disappearing as she breathed in and out, it was very erotic.

The panties she wore were very sexy black lace v-string panties that were sheer enough that her blond silky pubic hair could be seen in contrast with the black underwear. The small strings on the side followed the curve of her hips while the lace covered her front and I remembered how it barely covered the crack of her rock hard, full ass when she’d first modeled them. The panties had good coverage when she was standing at least but when she spread her legs, the panties split open down the middle, revealing a slit over her slit and displaying all her womanly charms.

Anjelica’s legs were spread slightly apart right now as she reclined against the pillows on the bed giving me a really sexy peek at her dark red pussy lips. Her labia were spread slightly apart and still slightly moist, I half expected to see steam coming out of her. The view was starting to get me a little turned on again. She caught my gaze as I was staring at the small opening trying to see if I could glimpse her shy, sensitive little clit. Anjelica gave me a sultry look and spread her sleek legs a little further apart while staring into my eyes with love in her stunning blue ones.

I was the one that broke our connection by looking down at her now very visible pussy. She took the opportunity to be on display by arching her back and contracting her pussy. Anjelica looked over at the mirror on the wall and I heard her moan with excitement and saw her begin to run one hand gently over her pussy. I could imagine what she saw in looking in the mirror. I was rock hard again and not trying to hide my engorged manhood at all. I was focused on her still contracting pussy but was aware of her other hand massaging her breasts. She took turns tweaking her nipples and pulling on them so they stuck out even further through the skimpy lingerie top.

I felt like I was on sexual overload tonight and she was the cause. Her hand at her pussy gently rubbed her clit teasing it out from under its little hood. It was red like the rest of her visible pussy and stood up at attention like a little half inch tall soldier. Each time her fingers brushed over it her body trembled and her pussy got a little redder and contracted tightly. Anjelica had never masturbated for me before and it was incredibly erotic to watch. When I saw a few drops of white liquid get forced out on one of the contractions my hard on achieved a new record-level of hardness at seeing the semen. On the next contraction she moaned loudly and a whole stream of semen was forced out and began to run down toward her perfect ass. My cock throbbed and actually bounced up and down, it was eager to add some more to her hot pussy.

Hold on a second, I know you are asking yourself, “What happened to the love story you promised? This is just a lot of sex…” I know, I know, sex can be fun, but it doesn’t compare to love. I promised you a story of love, big challenges and a villain to be overcome and I don’t want to disappoint.

It all began almost exactly three months ago from today when Anjelica started a great new job. She’d been working at an entry level marketing position that didn’t pay very well and the job wasn’t going anywhere. She liked working in marketing and felt she was good at it so she looked for a new job in the same field.

Let me add that in addition to being beautiful Anjelica is really smart, savvy and a very hard worker. I told her on more than one occasion, “What more could an employer want”? We reached out to our professional and personal network of friends and quickly came up with several leads for her to pursue. The most promising and interesting one came from her friend Kara.

Kara and her fiancé Steve had been good friends of ours in the past, they were both annoyingly good looking and very successful to boot. Steve had gotten a promotion and they’d moved out of the city to the suburbs for his job. After the move we didn’t see too much of each other and we’d kind of drifted apart over the last two years like friends sometimes do.

Apparently, Kara had recently gotten a marketing job at a company right downtown, about thirty minutes from our apartment. Despite living way out in the suburbs, she made commuting into the city work. It was over an hour each way so, once in a while she would stay over at a company apartment if necessary. Anjelica had stayed in contact with Kara online and they caught back up for some drinks on one of the nights Kara was staying in the city. Kara was finalizing the planning of her wedding to Steve and she wanted Anjelica in her wedding party.

Kara mentioned that she had a great job idea for Anjelica. Apparently the firm she worked at had an opening and she and Steve had immediately thought that Anjelica would be a perfect fit. Anjelica was flattered they thought so highly of her, the job sounded great. She said sure, she’d love to interview for the position, so Kara set it up.

Anjelica laughed about the interview, it took most of a day but she’d enjoyed herself a lot. She interviewed with a woman from human resources on her experience and education, with the woman, Janice, who would be her boss and with Kara since she was on the interview team. She thought that she did great on the first two and her ‘interview’ with Kara was basically the two of them talking about how cool it would be to work together while they shared a salad. Anjelica said she didn’t care for the dressing much, but the salad was excellent. She felt really good after Kara confided that Janice was very impressed with her.

The final part of the day that took the most time was a series of computerized tests. They measured everything from her computer skills, to knowledge of marketing, general business acumen and even tested her emotional IQ and workplace social skills. They had set her up in a small dimly lit, sound proofed room with what looked like a very modern virtual reality helmet. Kara explained that they were working to get those new Google Glasses to replace the helmet, but since they were still in beta she’d been told it would be a while. The whole afternoon flew by for Anjelica and she only remembered a few of the questions from each category when she’d finished.

It wasn’t like her to space out like that and she would have been more concerned but she felt so relaxed and almost rested despite the tests. Before she could think about it more Kara came back and opened the door, telling her that she did great. The scores were all confidential, but the program had given her a green light. So she hadn’t messed up too much.

The company loved her of course, I knew they would and Anjelica ended up landing a great new job at the large national marketing firm. The firm specialized in clothing branding; mainly women’s clothing. It was basically a promotion from her old job and a big pay raise, she was making more than me now.

Kara and Steve’s wedding was on Saturday November 2nd and they were leaving for their honeymoon the next day. Anjelica was starting work on Wednesday November 6th, so she wouldn’t see Kara for a week and a half in the office. I figured that was for the best, it would let her develop good relationships with her other co-workers.

When we went to the wedding we both got to meet several of her colleagues including her future boss Janice. Janice, was a very attractive asian woman in her mid thirties and Anjelica at twenty five immediately saw her as a great business and career mentor. Along with Kara there were three other young women that worked for Janice, they were all in the wedding party and seemed to be great friends. They were basically doing the same job that Anjelica would be doing, each were owners of several client brands. Business was good so they were expanding their staff and they clearly had good taste in the women they hired. It was probably the best looking wedding party that I remembered ever seeing.

* * *

The three work days of her first week went great and to celebrate we went out to a fine French restaurant downtown. It was a magical dinner followed by some really incredible sex. As I look back on the evening I remember being blown away by the sex, but now what sticks with me is the love I felt for Anjelica that night. I guess I’m getting more mature.

The second week went by just like the first. Anjelica came home excited each night with the brands she had and the projects she was working on. She went out for drinks with her female coworkers on Thursday night and was thrilled with all the new friends she’d made. On Friday of her second week she came home with a brand new 27″ Apple iMac computer so that she could work from home if she needed to. A lot of the work she did used special custom, high resolution imaging software, the iMac was perfect for it and it was great to have it at home.

Janice had explained that we should feel free to use it for general home use. It was locked down from a security standpoint since it was connected via a VPN back to work so we couldn’t add any new software or really change its configuration. For general use it was perfect though, we both had accounts on the machine per company policy. It was a great little $2000 perk that we immediately took advantage of. Our old home PC was moved to a box in a closet since our apartment wasn’t big enough for two computers.

Over the weekend Anjelica excitedly showed me a lot of the projects that she was working on. I enjoyed connecting with her about her new job and we probably spent about half the weekend working closely together on her new toy. She made a lot of progress with her ideas and I was very impressed with the quality of work she was doing.

I should add that I’m a store manager for a large ‘name brand’ department store that is an anchor for our local high end mall. While I’m only 28 years old, I’ve worked in retail sales management for my entire career, even while I was in college. Once I finished my MBA I got the promotion to store manager. I had a lot of experience in how clothing was successfully marketed and sold so I was giving her my two cents. I think she was very appreciative given the attention I received that Sunday night.

We’d lived together for two years, so every night wasn’t a hormone fueled hump fest. Most of the time Anjelica would wear her comfy flannel PJ’s to bed and I’d wear boxers and a tee shirt. On Sunday afternoon the day kind of slipped away from us. We spent most of the afternoon working on her various projects together. Realizing we completely missed dinner we heated up some leftovers and quickly ate.

Anjelica went to get ready for bed since she had to be up about an hour before I did. We only had the one small bathroom in our apartment so we always had to take turns or we’d be in each other’s way. So I sat back down on the new computer and surfed the web for a while. I found myself zoning out again and before I knew it Anjelica came out of the bathroom. The vision that greeted me was not my normally conservative fiancé in her plaid flannel PJ’s. She was wearing a tight little yellow sleeveless shirt and bright pink panties. That was all.

She looked beyond hot. I was surprised at the surge of lust that tore through me at the sight of her. I began pulling off my clothing as I headed to the bedroom. She paused in the doorway and looked over her shoulder at me with a little smile on her face. The position thrust her really firm, fine ass that was held so nicely by the pink panties with the word ‘Cupid’ on the back out at a great angle for my viewing pleasure. She slipped into the bedroom ahead of me.

I had my shirt off and by the time I got into the bedroom she was sitting on the bed with her legs slightly spread and was sucking on her finger while her big blue eyes looked up at me innocently. She really knew how to push my buttons when she wanted to. I practically tackled her back onto the bed. My lips sought hers out and when they found their soft wet targets, crushed them mercilessly. Her tongue darted out and licked my lips in turn and made my blood boil. In seconds I’d pulled her shirt up freeing her firm heavy breasts. My eager lips quickly found a new target, I enjoyed her moans.

My hand slid under her panties and her pussy felt hotter and wetter than I ever remember it being before. She was soaking my hand in fact. Anjelica was moaning continuously as my mouth assaulted her breasts and I finger fucked her pussy in a frenzy but that didn’t stop her from undoing my pants and shoving them and my underwear down. It hurt because she caught my hard cock in the pants and she didn’t want to take no for answer on getting my pants off. I rolled over and freed my dick, quickly pulling my pants off. She threw her panties across the room and got rid of the shirt at the same time.

Before I could roll back over she straddled me, something she almost never did. It was almost always straight missionary position. She plunged down onto my cock with a moan and a body encompassing shudder. I hate to wear condoms so I’d been overjoyed when Anjelica had agreed to go on the pill a couple of years ago. True body to body sex felt so much better and this time felt great. She began pumping me up and down over and over like a machine moaning and panting the whole time. I was entranced watching her large pendulous breasts moving up and down and swaying. They were almost moving in oval circles as she fucked me. I began thrusting up into her and her voice went up an octave and I recognized the familiar feel of her pussy contracting around me again and again as she came.

I kept pumping and after another minute I came too. It was a huge load. I felt like I’d saved up for weeks and my cock spasmed over and over again. I don’t think Anjelica stopped cuming the entire time. It was amazing and she collapsed on top of me. The next thing I knew the alarm was going off and she was getting up for work. I tried to grab her but she batted my hand away and got up from the bed giggling that she’d be late for work. I was really too exhausted anyway. What a great night of sex, man did I love her. She was excited to get to the office today. Janice’s boss was back today from his two week vacation and Kara would be back from her honeymoon. Anjelica hadn’t met him yet but was looking forward to meeting him and showing off her work as well as catching up with Kara. She was whistling as she left for work.

* * *

I started work later than Anjelica did and generally worked longer, so she was almost always in the apartment when I got back from the store. When I walked in that night I saw Anjelica working on her computer. She didn’t look up even when I closed the door. She seemed totally focused on her computer.

“How was your day hun?” She jumped and looked up at me in surprise.

“Oh, hey sweetie I didn’t hear you come in.” She seemed kind of flat or maybe upset about something.

“Is everything ok?” She smiled and said, “Yes, everything’s fine. Today just went a little bit differently than how I thought it would.”

I poured a glass of red wine for each of us and she went on to describe her day while I started cooking some dinner for us. One thing that I’ve always enjoyed about our relationship is that we can tell each other everything. We didn’t have secrets from each other. If I saw a hot girl, I could mention it to her and she’d make a funny comment or ask me what I liked. The same went for her, she could tell me anything. It was a great foundation for our relationship.

So when she sat down to tell me about her day, she told me everything. The day had started out well. She was in the office by 8am and her day started as it normally did, working for her clients and talking to her co-workers and Janice. Kara came in a few minutes after she got there armed with pictures and stories from her honeymoon. They’d gone to a little island in the caribbean and rented a whole luxury house there. It looked stunning in the pictures and they’d had a cook come in once a day and make them a gourmet dinner. It sounded like Steve had really done it right.

One thing was a little different at work though and it took her a few minutes to pick up on it. Normally all the women she worked with were very conservative dressers. They’d normally wear smart business attire, but nothing revealing or too tight. However, today that seemed to have changed. If it had been just one or two of the women she wouldn’t even have thought twice about it, but it seemed everyone had changed their dress code.

While in the last two weeks some women might have worn pantsuits or just nice slacks and blouses, today, every woman in the office was dressed in tight short skirts with nice high end designer stockings and lower cut tighter blouses. More attention had been paid to makeup and all the high heels had grown at least an inch if not two. Her officemates were still looking professional but it was almost like an unexplained dress code had been enacted. No one was wearing the same exact clothing or anything, but it was just a big change from the previous two weeks. Anjelica was wearing nice slacks and a blouse with a small jacket. She immediately felt like she wasn’t dressed appropriately.

Even Kara was dressed in a low cut short navy dress with nude colored stockings and four inch heels. Anjelica thought it was a very fancy and revealing look for work, something that she’d never even think about wearing to the office. Kara could pull it off though if anyone could. She’d always been a little more adventurous than my conservative girlfriend and it was obvious when I saw her at the wedding that she’d been working out hard to get into incredible shape.

Anjelica had asked her how she’d gotten into such great shape. Kara told Anjelica about the free corporate membership at a gym in the building. She said the gym was on the 5th floor of the building and the firm even included three free personal training session so a new member could learn all the machines. Anjelica had gone for her free personal training sessions and now tried to work out a couple times a week. Maybe that’s where her increased sex drive last night had come from.

When she asked Kara why everyone was wearing skirts today she simply said that everyone liked to look good for their co-workers. Plus everyone was proud to wear their client’s brands. Anjelica looked around and realized that everyone was wearing brands of clothing that they’d helped do the marketing campaigns for. That made a lot more sense but she knew she was too conservative to dress this way at work. She dove back into her work and despite herself ended up picturing how she would look wearing the various clothing items she was creating marketing materials for.

Janice’s boss was named Dipuk (apparently he was of Indian descent) and Anjelica was looking forward to meeting him. She hadn’t seen him in the office yet today. He was the Divisional Vice President and by all accounts he was very successful and everyone seemed to enjoy working on his team. Janice introduced Anjelica to Janelle, Dipuk’s personal assistant. Janelle was a very beautiful African American woman originally from the island of Martinique. She had the cutest French accent and seemed very professional. She was dressed sharply in a white blouse and navy pencil skirt. She had a small chest and it wasn’t until she moved that Anjelica realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra under her blouse. She shook her head, not really that shocked, Janelle was kind of French after all…

Janelle was also sporting a large obviously expensive engagement ring and a wedding band. Apparently Janelle had also been off the previous two weeks on a vacation of her own while Dipuk was out on his vacation. A little after 9am Janice’s boss, Dipuk came into work. He went right to his office and Anjelica only caught a glimpse of him. He seemed to be a small man filled with energy. Short quick movements defined him as he came through the office. She didn’t see his face but could tell he had a full head of dark hair. She’d assumed he would be older, but her impression was of a younger man not much older than herself.

Anjelica could just see the entrance to his office. Just enough to see Janelle’s desk; if she wanted to see the office door she had to stand up and move over a few feet. She watched as Janelle put down the paperwork she’d been sorting, collected a few folders and poured a cup of coffee from the nearby pot. She collected everything at once and moved with a grace that Anjelica could only envy as she disappeared from sight into Dipuk’s office.

Anjelica lost herself in her project as she so often did at work and lately at home. She was jolted out of her deep concentration by the sound of a male voice yelling. Looking up she saw Janelle apparently leaving Dipuk’s office. The yelling was coming from inside the office and it sounded like Dipuk was yelling on a conference call. It cut off suddenly in mid word. It was obvious that Janelle had closed the door and that both the door and office were fully sound proofed. That struck her as strange, but she was kind of new to the corporate world, maybe that was normal for Divisional VP offices.

A few minutes later Janice stopped by to see how everything was going. Anjelica was excited, she’d just about completed the first marketing campaign for her number one client. Janice seemed to like her ideas, offering only a few suggestions for improvement. She said that Dipuk would need to approve it before it was released.

Janelle came hurrying over with quick small steps, graceful as always and let Janice know that Dipuk wanted to see her right now. Janice followed her back to Dipuk’s office at a slightly slower but still fast pace and disappeared inside. This time there was no yelling when the door opened but just before it closed she could have sworn that she heard music. Not classical music light you might expect but rather music you’d hear in a dance club. She’d only heard it for a second but it struck her as strange.

Diving back into her work Anjelica got a lot done. She looked up as she noticed Janice approaching her desk at a fast walk. Glancing at the clock on her computer she saw to her surprise that two hours had gone by in a flash; it was almost lunchtime. She smiled to herself, she had absolutely no problem concentrating at her new job.

Janice was making a beeline from Dipuk’s office right to Janice’s desk. Janice was always cool, composed and always looked great; not a hair out of place. That wasn’t the Janice that Anjelica saw when she looked up. This Janice was flushed with a blush to her cheeks, her lipstick was a little smeared, not too much but enough that Anjelica immediately noticed. Her long hair was mussed, she needed to run a brush through it to straighten it out and the top two buttons of her blouse were undone; her bra was visible. If Anjelica didn’t know that Janice had been happily married for ten years she might have thought that she’d been having a tryst with Dipuk in his office.

She was quickly distracted from that line of thought when Janice reached her desk and told her that Dipuk wanted to meet her after lunch. He also wanted to review the first marketing campaign that she had just completed for her client. Anjelica went quickly into execution mode looking over the entire campaign, she wanted to know it cold. She really wanted to impress Dipuk. First impressions were important and she wanted to make a very good one and impress Dipuk.

Janice ordered her a salad for lunch since she didn’t want to leave. When Janice brought the salad over to her she noticed Janice was back to her usual self. Composed, beautiful, hair neatly combed and perfect makeup. Anjelica thanked her and started eating the salad. She didn’t really care for the ranch dressing, it was the same kind she’d had with Kara at the interview but she still thought it had a funny taste. She ate the whole salad anyway since she was so focused on prepping for the meeting.

Janice told her to be ready in ten minutes. Anjelica took the time to run to the restroom. As she was washing her hands she checked her makeup. She really wanted to impress Dipuk. A few touch ups and some fresh lipstick and she thought she looked good. She looked at her outfit and realized that compared to the other women she looked absolutely, boringly conservative. Taking off her small jacket helped some, at least her chest was visible. She turned side to side in the mirror and examined herself critically. Not much she could change with this outfit, but she undid the blouse and adjusted her bra to create a little more cleavage. She buttoned back up but left the top button undone. There, that was a good look, it wasn’t quite Sofia Vergara cleavage but it was close. She let her hair down and it was a couple of inches past her shoulders. She adjusted it artfully so it looked nice. One last check, yep that was as good as she was going to look and she knew it wasn’t bad.

Heading back to her desk she only had about thirty seconds to gather all her print outs before Janice was there. Janice escorted them to Dipuk’s office. Janelle smiled at them from behind her desk and waved them through, pressing a button that quietly buzzed the door as she did. Janice took her into the office and Anjelica met Dipuk for the first time. Her initial impression had been correct. Dipuk was a short skinny man, maybe 5′ 6″ tall with a full head of dark brown hair. He was of Indian ethnicity and was probably only thirty years old. He was handsome enough but something about his face made her think he could be cruel. Definitely not her type even if she had been unattached.

He stood up as they entered the office and held out his hand in greeting. “Anjelica I presume?” He didn’t wait for her to respond. “I’ve heard so much about you and the good work you are doing. Its great to meet you, welcome to the team!” He had a nice smile she decided but very intense eyes that seemed to draw her attention and made her a little uncomfortable. His voice was very smooth and he had a slight British accent that made him seem very sophisticated.

“Thank you. Its nice to meet you as well.” Anjelica felt a little warm and a little spaced out too, she hoped she wasn’t coming down with something. Maybe the salad just hadn’t agreed with her.

Dipuk gestured for them both to sit down. As she moved to sit she noticed Dipuk glance at her pants covered legs and he seemed to frown a bit. She looked over at the elegant Janice as she sat down on her chair in her short skirt and crossed her designer stocking covered legs. The move showed off her sexy high heeled shoes as well has her toned legs. Anjelica felt almost frumpy by comparison in her flats and slacks.

“How is everything going with your new role Anjelica?” Dipuk asked her, the warm smile back.

“Its been great. I’ve learned so much in the last two weeks.” She smiled back at Dipuk.

“Outstanding. I really value our culture here in our little division and Janice and her team always set the mark for the rest of the company. From what I’ve heard I’m expecting great things from you.” That smile was back. He might not have been her type but he did have a really nice smile.

“I won’t let you down sir.” She really meant it too. She was going to make sure she impressed Dipuk.

“Excellent. Let me see what you’ve done so far.” He held his hand out.

“This is the marketing campaign that I put together for Green Rock Investors.” She couldn’t keep some of the pride out of her voice. She felt quite a bit of nervousness though as well, would Dipuk be impressed?

He took the print outs from her and said, “Thank you. As I’m sure you know GRI purchased the rights to the recently defunct Vagin Pouvoir lingerie company. They’ve begun by creating several sets of lingerie in the classic Vagin Pouvoir style. This marketing campaign will be their first introduction to the market and it has to be very impressive.” Dipuk smiled and began reviewing what Anjelica had created.

It only took the first two pages before she realized with a sinking feeling that Dipuk wasn’t impressed. His smile had gone to a neutral expression and was quickly inching toward a frown. Anjelica found herself straightening up in her chair and she started to explain what she had created, “All the guys will love that corset and panty look, it..” Dipuk held up his hand to silence her while he continued looking at her material. She felt like a reprimanded child and tried not to fidget in her seat.

He flipped through the rest of the sheets and stacked them up with her corset and panty concept page on top. He looked up at her with his intense eyes and a definite frown on his face. She was 100% focused on him and she felt like his penetrating gaze was actually looking inside her at something only he could see, she was waiting for him to say something. Anything. The tension was growing very quickly and she couldn’t breathe. He finally looked back down and tapped her picture, “As you said, ‘All the guys will love that corset’ but that’s a problem. It isn’t men that are going to be buying this lingerie for the most part, its women.”

He paused for a few seconds and she took the opportunity to take a deep breath. Dipuk then looked up at her again. Anjelica found herself sitting up even straighter and thrusting her chest out, subtly she hoped. She was surprised to find herself thinking that if her work didn’t impress him maybe her looks would. She really wanted to impress Dipuk, but she’d never relied upon her looks like this before.

He continued, “I think this work is ok, but we need something that is really going to wow the GRI executive team. They poured a lot of money into the Vagin Pouvoir purchase and they want to make a big splash with their marketing campaign. This won’t cut it.” The frown was back in full force, the tension in the room was back and it felt unbearable to her.

Anjelica didn’t know what to say. She’d really thought she’d done some great work and hadn’t expected this type of response in a million years. Dipuk looked at Anjelica, really looked at her; it was clear he wasn’t happy. Most people in a professional setting never really looked at other people. They would just glance at them and then look away as it quickly would become creepy or rude. She found that his stare didn’t really bother her that much, she wanted to look good for co-workers and so of course it wasn’t rude if they looked at her.

Dipuk must have read something in her face as a slight smile returned to his face. Anjelica was happy to feel her tension recede slightly even though she decided the smile was less friendly and even felt a little cruel to her for a second. She knew that Dipuk had an idea and she’d be happy to have him tell her what to do. He was the boss after all.

He turned toward Janice, “Do we still have those Vagin Pouroir samples that they sent over?”

“Yes sir, they sent us a few sizes of each piece they are making.”

“Great.” His intense eyes turned back to her, “Anjelica, stand up please.”

She stood up quickly. Maybe just showing him that she could follow directions would impress him. She still felt a little out of it, kind of light headed and the stress of the situation wasn’t helping. She found herself standing, almost relaxed; she was happy he was giving her direct instructions.

“Turn around please.” He made a spinning motion with one finger.

She swallowed and turned slowly in a circle. She wasn’t used to being on display like this and when she thought about it, it was really embarrassing. However, it was easy to follow his directions.

He motioned for her to stop when she faced him and held up a finger, “I have an idea that might help. This lingerie is meant to empower women, give them self confidence, make them feel sexy, not to just entice men. Men are simple creatures. They’ll be interested in any half naked woman even if she isn’t really that attractive. The trick in the marketing campaign is to really speak to that woman who’s looking for a sexual confidence boost or just to feel better about herself. Of course it can’t be done in a crude way, it must be subtle and elegant. For that to work you really have to understand the brand and the products.

I’d like you get fully measured by Janice and have you try wearing the Vagin Pouvoir lingerie line exclusively for the next few weeks. I want you to keep a log of how it makes you feel and your thoughts about how to translate that to the marketing campaign. See if it gives you more confidence, what you like and what you don’t about it. In the meantime, focus on your other clients and I’ll tell GRI that we are still working on their concepts. They’ll be here in December and we can present the plan then. How does that sound?”

Anjelica could only nod her head, he’d given her several concrete things to do so she would do them. She might have disappointed him with her initial work but she was determined to impress him now. If it meant wearing this lingerie even 24/7 then so be it. “That sounds like a good idea to me. It will give me a really good feel for the client’s products.”

Anjelica was chagrined to realize that she may have spaced out after that for a minute or two. She remembered Dipuk talking to her but she couldn’t remember what they talked about about at all. That was the first time that had ever happened to her. She supposed that if it had been that important Dipuk would tell her later.

She’d snapped back to paying attention just as he said, “Ok, Janice, get her measured. Welcome aboard Anjelica. If you ever need to talk to me about anything just see Janelle.” He stood up and she shook his hand, once again focused on his intense eyes.

Janice led her out of the office. Janice didn’t seem to feel that the meeting went that badly. She went on to explain that Dipuk almost never liked first ideas. He clearly had a direction in mind for this campaign and now they knew what it was. Anjelica felt more than a little down but was even more determined than ever to impress Dipuk.

Janice led her back to one of the fitting rooms that they used for models during photo shoots. She told Anjelica to get undressed to her underwear, she’d be right back. Anjelica got undressed and since the room was cold her nipples got nice and hard. Thank goodness for the thick bra she’d worn today. A minute later Janice returned. She didn’t even glance at her mostly undressed body, but dug in a box to get a cloth tape measure. It felt weird to be undressed in front of Janice, but she was another woman after all so it wasn’t that big a deal. Luckily she hadn’t worn any underwear that had holes in it or anything.

Janice quickly took her measurements, bust, hips and waist. Then proceeded to measure everything else just in case so they’d have it for the future. She measured her arms, wrists, neck, legs and even used a shoe store style shoe size tool. Janice went back to the box and pulled out a pair of red silk panties and a matching corset. The corset had a built in 3/4 cup bra but was really built to lift and present the breasts it was holding.

“Here, try these on for size.” She handed them over. “Let me know when you are all set.” She turned and left the fitting room.

Anjelica had to admit they were high quality and had a very sexy look to them. She’d never worn lingerie like this before. She quickly took off her underwear and slipped the panties on, they fit her like a second layer of skin but felt great. The corset was a little more problematic, while it was silk, it was a traditional lace up the back design. She’d just gotten it on when she heard the door open and a voice, “Can I give you a hand?” She realized instantly it was her friend Kara.

Kara quickly helped her get dressed and a moment later Janice was back in the room with them. “See Janice, what did I tell you? Doesn’t Anjelica have the hottest body?” Kara had a smug tone to her voice.

Janice nodded and noticed Anjelica’s blushing face. “You aren’t shy are you?” she asked Anjelica.

Anjelica was in fact very shy about her body and always had been but for some reason she answered, “No, I’m not usually very shy at all.”

Janice nodded, “That’s good, working in marketing like we do there isn’t a lot of room for shyness. We have to work with dressed and undressed models all the time and if that makes you too uncomfortable you might want to reconsider this role.” She paused and looked Anjelica over critically, “Kara, what do you think? Is this a good fit or do we need a size bigger on the corset?”

Kara looked at her, “It is a little tight, but I think it looks great.”

Janice put her fingers on her chin and looked her over, “Hmm, I’m not sure. Let me get Dipuk, he’s got the best eye for this.”

Anjelica could only gape in surprise as Janice left the room to get Dipuk. She stood there nervously shifting from foot to foot dressed only in basically see through lingerie as she waited for them to return.

Kara picked up on her nervousness and giggled. “Its not like Dipuk doesn’t work with all women as well as some of the most beautiful models in the world. I know you don’t have anything he hasn’t seen before.” Anjelica smiled back at Kara and strangely enough that thought did relax her a little bit. She realized that compared to some of the most beautiful models in the world, she’d have to try really hard to impress Dipuk.

So she wasn’t nervous until Dipuk had walked into the room and his eyes locked onto her more than generous chest. Anjelica realized her hard nipples were now clearly visible through the ultra thin corset bra top. She instantly felt like her cheeks matched the red of her lingerie.

Still staring at her cleavage, Dipuk began, “Well, that is one of most impressive…blushes I’ve ever seen.” Dipuk smiled at her embarrassment.

At least she impressed him she thought to herself.

“Let’s see” he continued, “stand up straight. That’s a nice color on you. Turn around. Very nice.” His eyes were roving all over her exposed body. At least this lingerie covered most of her ass when she turned around.

Dipuk snapped his fingers like he just had a thought, “Kara, go get those red high heels I saw on your desk.” She was gone in a flash.

When Anjelica was facing Dipuk again. He approached her. Very close, definitely inside her personal space but she was determined not to show her shyness. He turned toward Janice, “What do you think of this top? Is it the right size?”

“I’m not sure” Janice replied.

Dipuk held his hands up. “May I?” he asked Anjelica.

Anjelica wasn’t really sure that she knew what he was asking her but she nonetheless found herself agreeing, “Yes.”

He gently took the top of the corset and pulled it away from her before running his finger between it and her skin. He ran his finger from one side of her across her breasts right above her hard nipples all the way to the other side. Then he let go and stepped back. “I think its a perfect fit.”

She was so nervous that she couldn’t even move. Just then the door opened and Kara came back in with the heels. Dipuk handed them to her and told her to try them on. She sat on the bench in the room and quickly put them on. She liked them instantly, these were not cheap shoes. She was a little afraid of the three inch heels, she’d never worn something that high before.

She stood back up and was again hit with how short Dipuk was. She was 5′ 8″ in her bare feet but now she towered over his 5′ 6″ height. He didn’t seem to mind though. Having her spin and even pose for him almost like she was a model. She found it easiest to just follow each instruction he gave her and not think about it.

“I’m very impressed with the impact those shoes have on this lingerie. We might have to work them into the campaign.” He was looking through the box of clothing that Janice had brought in earlier. “Janice, please find her several other outfits in her size. Kara, since you’ve been focusing on shoes try to get her a couple of matching pairs.”

Angelica was getting used to being in the small room with three other fully dressed people but her nipples were still as hard as ever. She tried not to think about it and just waited for direction from Dipuk.

Dipuk clapped his hands, “Ok, I think we are just about done here, back to work. Anjelica, make sure you show your boyfriend your lingerie to get his opinion. You know, look, feel how easy it is to remove. Make sure you wear Vagin Pouvoir ensembles everyday and record everything in your log. I think it will make you feel more sexy and confident in all aspects of your life.” Anjelica could only nod in agreement. They all left her to get dressed.

She did feel a little different the rest of the day. She remembered thinking repeatedly that she felt more sexy and confident. She found herself looking at one of the other women and wondering if they were wearing lingerie under their stylish outfits. But mostly Anjelica felt disappointed that she hadn’t really been able to impress Dipuk. It was very important to her that she impress Dipuk and his comments about being impressed by her blush and by the improvement the shoes made to her look just whetted her appetite to impress him more.

The afternoon flew by before she realized it. She got home to the apartment before me and she’d decided to do a little more work on the home computer. An hour later I surprised her as she was deep in thought.

* * *

I didn’t know what to make of her day at first but I knew that I wanted to see her in the lingerie I realized she was wearing under her clothes. For some reason I wasn’t that upset with Dipuk seeing her in the lingerie today or the way he was bossing her around, he was the boss after all. In fact, I was surprised to find that I actually had feelings almost like those that Anjelica had described. I wanted to impress him too. The first thing that came to mind was to impress him with how beautiful my girlfriend was. I knew she loved me and had no interest in him, so impressing him with her hotness wasn’t a risk. It would really just drive home how lucky I was.

Anjelica stood up and slowly stripped for me. As she unbuttoned her blouse I saw the red corset revealed; it looked very much like I pictured it from her description and the color was great on her. She undid her pants and slid them down, carefully taking them off and keeping her red high heels on the whole time. She stood up and twirled in a circle for me, much like I imagined she had for Dipuk.

She looked good, I’m not sure she realized just how good. The lingerie she was wearing was very form fitting and extremely thin. I could easily see her nipples through the material and they weren’t even hard right now. The corset shaped her already shapely body into a tight hourglass form that screamed sultry sex. The panties had some lace to them and I could see plenty of skin around and even through them, it was just hot.

I didn’t see how he couldn’t have been impressed by her.

“So what do you think of me in the lingerie?” She asked with a smile on her face and one finger tracing her exposed cleavage. I think she knew the answer from the drooling look on my face.

“You look good enough to eat.” I started to move toward her.

She laughed, “Not so fast cowboy. I still need to do my log tonight. I hate typing all the time, so I’m going to do a video log. I’ll want to get some feedback from you beyond my edibility quotient.”

She went into the bed room and I watched her looking at herself in the mirror critically and posing. I started getting changed myself. “Oh, no.” She gasped and I turned back around.

“What’s wrong?” I thought it was something serious from her voice.

“I just realized that I’d never shaved my legs. They are so hairy. I’m so embarrassed.” There was real chagrin in her voice.

Now, let me tell you something about Anjelica. She is a natural blonde with silky very light blonde hair up top and down below. The small blonde hair on her arms and legs was almost invisible unless she was in the sun just the right way. Unless someone was running their hands up and down her legs or arms they’d never even notice whether or not she’d shaved.

I assured her I couldn’t tell from a few feet away but she was concerned enough about it that she disappeared into the bathroom for half and hour. I spent the time surfing the web on the computer under my login. When she came out she insisted that I feel every inch of her legs to make sure she hadn’t missed anything. She was silky smooth and felt great. I took my time in checking a couple spots hoping to expand my exploration, but she wanted to finish her log before going to bed so she stopped me from going too far.

I watched her start the video recording on the iMac, she talked about the lingerie style, the size, how it made her feel. What she liked and what she didn’t, like having to lace it up in the back. She talked about feeling a little more sexy when she wore it at work, knowing it was under her business clothing. She said it seemed to have increased her confidence a little bit on the way home from work too. Shd found herself walking with an extra swing in her hips. She mentioned that she liked teasing me with it. When she’d finished her part she stood up and turned around, posing for the camera and filming herself from all angles.

I was amazed, here was shy Anjelica filming herself while looking like a wet dream without a second thought. This new job had really changed her outlook pretty dramatically. I liked her more confident attitude. When she was done showing the camera the lingerie she turned to me and asked me questions about the lingerie and her wearing it. I told her she looked great, but that she always did. I told her I liked the way the corset shaped her even more and made her boobs look bigger. Told her how nice and firm her ass looked in it from behind. I even admitted to the fact that I kind of liked the idea of her wearing the sexy undies at work where her male co-workers, only Dipuk I guess, wouldn’t really know just how good she looked under her clothes. I guess Anjelica would interact with clients that might be male, and that was a turn on too. I knew they’d look at her with lust because she was so beautiful, but they’d never really see her like I was seeing her right now.

I wasn’t really feeling that threatened by Dipuk despite the fact he’d seen her dressed in almost nothing. Apparently, he was a small, skinny, ok looking man while I had always been told I was handsome, was in great shape and stood an even 6′ tall. Dipuk was working in a female dominated industry with an all female team. He probably didn’t even like women. I wasn’t worried about the clients at all. I took a quick shower and when I came out she had finished her video and was working on her campaign again. She seemed almost entranced and when I put my hands on her sexy shoulders she jumped in surprise.

I hoped that I’d answered everything correctly about the lingerie; answering our woman’s questions correctly is always a challenge for us guys. There’s often no good answer and the more we talk, the deeper the hole we dig. So I was curious to see if any comments I’d made had been misinterpreted. She stood up and faced me, there was a hungry look on her face as she said, “One last thing I need feedback on. How easy is it to remove?”

As she pushed me back on the bed I knew I’d done good. Turned out she didn’t need to remove it, she kept her lingerie on, which frankly was a real turn on. I didn’t like the fact that she wore the heels too though when she stabbed me in the thigh trying to straddle me. She easily pulled her panties to the side and slipped me inside of her. She felt boiling hot and there was moisture running from her pussy onto me. I laid back and enjoyed the ride, taking time to free her breasts from their red silk enclosure. From her instant reaction, she must have come the first time my dick penetrated her but that just seemed to urge her on more and more. She stopped to recover for about three seconds after her orgasm and then began fucking me fast.

She was so hot and so into it that she made me come within five minutes of mounting me. She kept riding me until I started getting soft. With a moue of disappointment she pulled my softening dick out of her and replaced her pussy with her hot mouth. Anjelica had always been pretty vanilla when it came to sex, great sex granted, but always missionary with a special treat of on top thrown in once and a while. I could count on one hand the number of times she’d given me a blow job and here she was going to town without me even asking and right after my cock had been in her pussy. She wasn’t taking no for an answer and as soon as my cock was hard again. She mounted me and started riding, coming after only another minute or two.

She collapsed down on top of me and I took a minute to catch my breath. My cock was still buried inside of her and it was still rock hard. After about two minutes when her breathing came back to normal I held her hips and started pumping in and out of her. I controlled the pace and I lasted a lot longer this time since I’d already come. After a minute or two she got back into it but I rolled her onto her back before she could take over again.

I have to admit, it was really hot when I stood up next to the bed and held her legs up against my chest. I decided I liked the high heels when they were in the air next to my head. Seeing Anjelica below me in her lingerie with her long smooth legs rubbing against me were quickly pushing me toward the edge. I slammed into her over and over, faster and faster. Her pussy felt great around my cock, hot and lubed up perfectly. Her moans were increasing too. I pushed hard on every thrust and while I’m not huge, my 8 inch cock (7 inches when Anjelica measured it) was bottoming out inside her. It felt great and I couldn’t hold it back any longer. Two more thrusts and I came inside her, she pulled me down in a tight hug and wrapped her legs around me. I could feel her spasming and she squeezed me tightly with her internal muscles.

She ended up sleeping in her lingerie that night but I made her take off her shoes at least. I decided that in general I liked her new job and was enjoying her new slightly more outgoing personality.

* * *

The rest of the week was relatively uneventful. I would watch Anjelica get dressed in the morning and I have to admit it was very enticing watching her put on a lovely lacy outfit under her business clothing. Her clothing changed too as she got more outfits from her clients. At the time she had four main brands that she was working with, GRI with their Vagin Pouvoir line was the most important one and she was wearing their lingerie exclusively. She also started wearing stockings everyday from her Wilford brand. There were all different types that she had to choose from, some thigh high stay ups, some with the traditional garter belt and some were really very fancy pantyhose. She had a whole selection of shoes from Kara’s clients, all in her size and she was like a kid in a candy store when it came to the footwear so she was having a blast.

Anjelica also had a more traditional clothing brand that she was working with. It was Harvey Logor and they specialized in cocktail and evening dresses. Most of the cocktail dresses were mid thigh, but a few that she’d received were quite a bit shorter, more like miniskirt length. The evening dresses were more elegant and usually full length but tended to hug her tall, shapely body leaving little to the imagination. The companies had taken to shipping stuff directly to our apartment so each day when I got home I’d find her with clothing and lingerie laid out on the bed. She soon took over my portion of the closet and moved me to the guest room closet.

Despite the fact that I was seeing her in all these sexy outfits that were making me horny every morning and every evening I was giving her comments on the outfits we didn’t have any more sex that week until Friday, each night she just seemed too busy and frankly distracted with her work. Don’t get me wrong, I was enjoying myself working with her on her marking campaign ideas and helping record video feedback but she was just too busy to be distracted with sex.

Friday night I’d ordered us some Chinese take out and when I brought it back she’d already stripped down to her lingerie, a nice dark blue teddy with the tinniest little panties and was filming her comments for the video log. Once again, she didn’t notice when I walked in. I watched her for a moment and then helped by adjusting the camera to get a better shot of her. “Thanks” she said, finally noticing me as I adjust the iMac’s camera. “No problem, I like working with you on this stuff. They should start paying me too; I’m just like another co-worker.” She laughed and her eyes took on a hungry look, “I think I know how I can pay you.” She bent all the way down and touched the floor with her legs straight and slightly spread, putting her ass on display.

We ate cold food that night but I could have cared less. She’d really been into the sex and she wore me out. She seemed a little disappointed when I couldn’t get hard again after coming three times. When I got up in the morning, she was already back at work on her computer in her dark blue lingerie.

Saturday morning we got a delivery from the fourth brand that was her client, the Pyramide Collective. She hadn’t worked with them yet at all and didn’t know exactly what kind of clothing they had. It turned out to be a little different and unique. They’d sent Anjelica a large box with a full catalogue and a note saying that they were looking forward to meeting with her and seeing her ideas. The clothing was very cool and had been marketed to date as Romance, Myth and Fantasy wear. There were about a dozen outfits that ranged from low cut flowing blouses with cool designs and patterns to skin tight pants. There were even two costumes, a sexy gypsy outfit with a bare midriff and a an equally sexy but very elegant pirate queen outfit, its too bad that we didn’t get these outfits before Halloween, she would have been the hit of the party.

Finally, there were a collection of what I can only describe as sex toys. There were three that they’d included, a pair of panties with a built in silent vibrator with remote control, a set of Kegel balls that could be tethered together and a really elaborate vibrator with three different speed settings, a warming function and both a clit and g-spot massager. Frankly it was a little intimidating and Anjelica quickly set it down.

Anjelica had never used, let alone owned a sex toy in her life so she didn’t know what to do about them at all. She loved the clothing though. Since she wasn’t looking at the sex toys at all, my curiosity got the best of me and I ended up reading all the directions and instructions while she went back to putting down some ideas for the new brand on the computer.

Later, when she was in the shower, I ended up reading online on how to use the Kegel balls. It seemed that women used them to strengthen their vaginal muscles and for stimulation as well. The more I read about them, the more I wanted to see Anjelica use them. I couldn’t get the thought out of my mind of how sexy it would be for her to wear them as we went about our weekend. No one would know that she had them tucked into her sexy little pussy.

I realized that I had let time get away from me when she opened the bathroom door and came out wrapped in towels. I figured it was now or never. “Hey hun, these Kegel balls are pretty cool.” She made a face and responded, “I don’t like the thought of sex toys at all. I can’t imagine using them.”

“Well, the Kegel balls aren’t really sex toys per se. They are really more of an exercise device. They’re intended to strengthen your internal muscles and give you more control over them. A lot of women rave about them.” I gestured to the computer but she still didn’t look sold. Then finally, the one argument that I thought would win her over, “They are one of your brands after all, aren’t you supposed to try each of the brand’s products out? How else are you going to come up with a marketing campaign and impress Dipuk if you don’t know all your brands?”

Anjelica got a very thoughtful look on her face and then nodded her head. “Jon, you are absolutely correct. I’m so glad you are working with me on this.” She stood up and sat in my lap, giving me a kiss. “I’ve never used anything like this. I don’t know what to do with them at all, can you help me with them?” So that’s how I ended up between my girlfriend’s widely spread, naked legs gently pushing two Kegel balls that were connected together into her pussy. The balls had smaller balls inside of them that would move and cause the larger balls to move anytime she shifted position or walked but they didn’t make any noise at least.

She walked around the apartment naked for a while getting used to them. When she felt she had the knack of holding them in she pulled on a really skimpy pink lingerie panty and bra set, black stockings with black heels and a rather conservative dark red dress. We headed out to run some errands, had dinner and even took in a movie. I’d completely forgotten about the Kegel balls by the time we got back.

As soon as we got in she ran to the computer and fired up the camera recording her daily log. She talked about the dress and then pulled it off, described the stocking and shoes and removed them as well. Then she commented on the lingerie and asked my opinion about the entire ensemble. Soon the lingerie was gone too and she stood naked in front of the camera. She had me adjust it and she sat on the bed and spread her legs. A small protruding loop was sticking out from between her little pussy lips with their blonde landing strip on top.

She started talking about how much she liked the Kegel balls and that it had made her so horny to be wearing them all day. It especially turned her on since it was combined with the sexy lingerie and the conservative dress. Feeling them moving inside her all day had given her a couple of small orgasms and she informed the camera and me that she couldn’t wait to “get fucked”, her words, not mine. She then pulled them out of her pussy with a moan and a slight popping sound and pulled me toward her. I made sure she got fucked good. I was really liking this new job of hers.

* * *

On Sunday Janice called and asked Anjelica if she could come in for a few hours and help her and Kara out with another client’s project. Of course Anjelica said she would so I was left to my own devices for the day. First things first I decided to ate a bagel while I started researching all the sex toys and products that the Pyramide Collective sold. It was a pretty big list online and I found myself reading the reviews of each of the products. It was easy to imagine me using each of them on Anjelica. I hadn’t realized how much time had passed but when I looked up it was already the middle of the afternoon. No sign of Anjelica and I was starving so I logged out and made some lunch.

There was a thunderstorm moving thru the area so I figured she might have stayed at work until it passed. No big deal. Not like we had big plans or anything. I logged back into the computer and started just generally surfing the web, checking scores of games and reading the latest news. I saw one picture that reminded me of a coworker of mine, essentially she worked for me since I ran the whole store. Rebecca with was a young sales associate, maybe 19 years old with a super fit body and brunette hair. She confided in me that she worked out a lot on stair masters at the gym and it showed. Rebecca had one of the hottest asses that I had ever seen and Anjelica was pretty damn good in that department.

I’d even mentioned her to Anjelica in the past and she’d joked that I could always use my position to ‘bang’ her sweet little ass if I wanted too. Now I couldn’t get her out of my mind for some reason. I kept picturing her wearing the workout clothes I’d seen her in one time, skin tight shorts that barely covered her ass and a tight shirt that showed off her generous breasts. If I had been 8 years younger and not with Anjelica I would have made a move. I sat there looking at the picture that reminded me of her and thinking about how hot she was and actually how hot so many of my co-workers were. Anjelica probably wouldn’t even mind that much if I screwed the little tease. She knew I loved HER and it was just sex after all. Sex was a lot of fun, but it didn’t compare to love.

After about twenty minutes of that fantasy I think I was beginning to imagine things because there was a flash of lightening and a few seconds later the power went out. The computer wasn’t on a UPS, but it still took about a full second for the screen to lose power. In that second I could have swore I read words displayed on the screen. It was just a flash but I thought I read, “You are attracted to your co-workers. Your co-workers are hot. Sex is no big deal. Sex is fun but it doesn’t compare to love. You want to impress Dipuk.”

It was almost the exact same mantra that I’d been telling myself lately. Man, I was spending way too much time on the computer, imagining things now. When the power came back and it rebooted, I didn’t see any of the words, my mind had obviously just been playing tricks on me. When I logged back in I did notice an error message though. A file transfer incomplete message with a file name that looked random and a .MOV extension was displayed. Before I could click anything it disappeared.

That made me think. The only video files that I was aware of were the video log files that Anjelica was recording. I hunted around and found all her files. They were all there. Were they being backed up or something? Strange. I decided to check out the quality of our recordings and started watching them. They looked good and it was hot seeing her barely dressed on camera. Between my fantasy and the video I had a raging hard on that I was just starting to take care of myself when my cell phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Hey there, I’ll be back in five minutes. Why don’t we go out to dinner?” It was great to hear her sweet voice but she sounded a little tired though.

“You sure you want to? It sounds like you had a long day.”

There was a little more energy in her voice now, “I need a nice dinner with you.”

“Ok, that sounds great to me. I’ll jump in the shower.” I looked down at my cock with disappointment.

“Ok, that’s perfect.”

“How was your day at the office?” I logged out of the computer. She must not have heard me that well since there was about a two second hesitation before she answered.

“Everything worked out well, Kara was there too so it was fun. Thanks for not being mad about me going in.” Her voice sounded a little sad to me like she was really worried I’d be mad.

“Why would I be mad? I’m glad it went well. I’ll see you in a few.”

“Ok, see you soon.”

* * *

I jumped into the shower and spent about 15 minutes making sure that I’d cooled down. When I got out Anjelica was on the computer. She was wearing a short purple dress with nude colored stockings and purple high heels. Her hair was pulled back and looked great. She looked up at me right away and smiled, it lit up her whole face. “Get dressed into something nice, I have a surprise for you tonight.”

I’m not one to keep a lady waiting so within ten minutes we were out the door. We grabbed a cab and she took us to a very elegant Italian restaurant that was always tough to get into. When we’d been seated at our table and had some wine, she leaned over and took my hand. “Dipuk and Janice wanted to say thank you to both of us for me working today, so dinner is on the company.” She pressed a small rectangle into my hand and continued, “and I wanted to say thank you for being such an understanding boyfriend. I’m trusting you with this tonight. You can use it whichever way you want to.”

I looked at the object in my hand, it was the remote control for the vibrating panties that we’d just gotten yesterday. Anjelica smiled her beautiful smile at me. “I changed while you were in the shower.” I smiled back and pressed the ‘pulse’ button, I’d read all the instructions after all. My smile got even wider when Anjelica jumped and let out an involuntary ‘oh’. Her hand went quickly to her mouth and she quickly looked around the restaurant to make sure no one noticed. No one did.

“I think we are going to have a lot of fun tonight” I said. She just looked at me kind of wide eyed and took a gulp of wine.

I set the vibrate setting to the lowest and turned it on. It was fun, she was distracted but she could handle it once she got used to it. We had a great dinner. We’d just finished and she announced that she had to do to the ladies’ room. I waited until she’d just walked in, they were single bathrooms and turned the setting to full. I didn’t hear anything but I saw an old man sitting near the bathroom turn his head and look at the door…after two minutes I turned it back down and about five minutes later the door opened and a rather sheepish Anjelica came back out. She quickly sat down and swatted my hand across the table and we both started giggling. I made her come twice in the cab ride home. It was all she could do to stifle her moans. She shot me dirty look after the first orgasm so I turned it back on and made her come again. Then she just leaned in and kissed me while she begged me to stop making her come. So I did for a little bit. Later that night was a great evening.

* * *

The next two weeks up to December 6th flew by. Anjelica was working long hours and often I’d be home before her and she’d be gone almost before I got up for work up in the morning. I noticed that she was wearing the Kegel balls everyday now and smiled when I thought about how much I’d benefit from all her exercise. We’d slipped into a routine and there are only two things over those two weeks that I want to add to my story. The first one is something that I’m not that proud of.

It was a slow Friday at work for me, we’d already survived black friday and now the holiday season was ramping up. But we had extra teams in and for the last two weeks I hadn’t been able to look at a female co-worker without noticing how hot she was. I’d been working closely with a shift manager, Michelle. She was a very petite woman with beautiful auburn hair and deep brown eyes framed by a gorgeous face. She was perfectly curvy and always dressed to show off all of her nice curves. She smelled great, a light floral perfume and it was very distracting to be working with her so closely. When she called it quits for the day and headed for home and her husband I breathed a sigh of relief.

But I’d sighed too soon. No sooner had she left than little Rebecca had asked if I had a few minutes for her. I’ve mentioned Rebecca and her amazing ass before. She was a very pretty girl but her ass was definitely her best feature and it was clear she knew it. She always dressed to impress. I’d heard from Michelle that Rebecca had a crush on me but she’d never really showed any sign of it to me. Today it was different. I was feeling a little bit lonely since Anjelica was working late all week and so I probably let my guard down a little bit.

Soon we were talking in my office and she knocked some papers off my desk. She told me to sit, she’d get them. She then made a show of bending over and picking the papers up. When that went on for 5 minutes without me stopping her she contrived to rub her ass against me and I couldn’t stop myself. My hands moved like they had minds of their own and I grabbed her ass cheek, squeezing it and goosing her.

It was like I’d flipped a switch, she turned and gave me one of the most aggressive kisses I’d ever received. I grabbed her ass with both hands while she kissed me and it felt even better than how I thought it would. She let out a little moan but pushed harder into me, creating more contact. Before I realized what was happening she had pushed me back into my chair and climbed into my lap. She took my hand and put it right on her tit. I was kissing her while grabbing her chest with one hand still massaging her ass.

It was a foregone conclusion at that point; it would have taken a much stronger man than me to stop. I had her nubile young body bent over my desk and I was fucking her from behind in no time. Each thrust in smashed my pelvis into her delicious ass cheeks. They were firm, warm and felt incredible as I fucked her.

The only downside being I had to use a condom. I just kept thinking how hot my co-workers were while I pounded her; Rebecca and Michelle in particular. She came twice before I did, I think the condom dulled the sensations a little bit. It definitely wasn’t the same as with Anjelica. But after all this was just sex and it didn’t really compare to real love.

The second thing that happened I found out later that night when Anjelica finally made it home. I was wracked with guilt and was trying to decide if I should tell her and if I told her would I lose her forever? Anjelica seemed down as well. At first I thought that maybe she could tell what I’d done somehow, you know what they say about women’s intuition and all that. I quickly realized though that something else was bothering her.

She’d brought home two nice salads from the office. Her’s she was eating with a little mandarin orange vinaigrette and for me she’d brought a salad with ranch dressing. Now, she used to make her own ranch dressing and I never liked it or any ranch dressing. Couldn’t stand the taste but I’d never told her so I wouldn’t hurt her feelings. So I quietly threw out the small plastic container of ranch dressing when she wasn’t looking and replaced it with blue cheese, my favorite. They looked the same so she wouldn’t know. Now that was the way to eat a salad.

I poured us a generous glass of wine and we both sat down to eat and she told me about her day. She hadn’t really been telling me about work that much lately since we were barely seeing each other. At most I’d get that everything was going well. Or nothing much happened today; just a normal day. More often she would pull me into her project and ask my opinion of something she was creating. Tonight I got the sense she needed to unload and boy did she.

It seems that on a lot of the nights when she said everything was going well or nothing much happened, she wasn’t being 100% truthful. She didn’t mean to lie but she didn’t want to hurt me or make me angry. She really liked the job she had, it was a dream job for her and there were just some challenges that she had to overcome at work but she was coping well.

She went on to say that it had kind of started on the Sunday when she’d been called in by Janice to work and they gave us the nice dinner afterward. It turns out the day hadn’t been quite as boring as she’d let on. She had gone in since Kara had two clients in town and they were looking for a readout on the progress that Kara had made on their marketing programs. Kara had needed someone to help model the designer shoes so Janice had called her in. Anjelica had enjoyed working out with the Kegel balls the day before so figured she’d continue and slipped them in when she got ready.

Since she was helping model shoes she wore a pair of sharp nude color thigh high stay up stockings with just a little design to them. She wore white lingerie; a thin bra and lacy panties. She laughed at the time since it looked almost virginal but was almost practically see thru, it really enticed more than it covered. She put on her nicest white dress. It was about mini skirt length and low cut. She’d show off a ton of cleavage and a lot of leg but she was modeling today so figured it would be ok; they’d just be looking at her shoes anyway.

When she got to the office Kara and Janice were there but the client wasn’t yet. They setup all the shoes and Kara printed out all the adds and the campaign she’d worked with Dipuk on. After about two hours the women were hungry so they each had salads, Anjelica once again eating the salad with ranch dressing.

A few minutes later Dipuk came in with two men from the client. They were both very good looking, one was about 25 and the other 35 years old. Dipuk pulled Anjelica aside to tell her how happy she was that she’d been able to come in and help them out. She knew that they talked for a few more minutes, but couldn’t remember what they talked about at all. Probably just small talk of no consequence.

They got right down to business and she modeled all the shoes under Kara’s direction. She had the legs and the height for it. Anjelica found she liked their attention. Kara had her pose all sorts of ways and Anjelica had to laugh to herself at how carried away Kara got. Some of the poses were just sexually provocative and you could barely even see the shoes she was wearing. Like the position where she was kneeling with her feet under her ass. She was leaning forward and starting to crawl toward the men. She knew they could see right down her dress at her generous cleavage but it was fun, like she was play acting. Soon it was the middle of the afternoon and they had just wrapped up. Dipuk announced that a late lunch was on him since the men hadn’t eaten and she realized that she was hungry too, the salad wasn’t that filling.

They went out to a nice spanish restaurant for lunch and had a couple of drinks. Afterward Dipuk took all of them back to the corporate apartment for a final drink and to sign the deal. It was the first time Anjelica had seen the apartment. The apartment was in a really upper scale building. It was one big modern room with a kitchen and a bathroom off it and it looked like three other bedrooms were connected to it. Janelle was waiting there for them with the contract that needed to be signed.

Anjelica was talking quite a bit with the younger of the two clients, George, as he was about her age. Dipuk mentioned that George was the CEO’s son and was poised to take over the company in a few years. He was running all their operations today and that included marketing.

George asked Anjelica about her job and she explained that she was doing marketing right now for four brands. He confessed that she was so beautiful that he’d thought she was a model. Anjelica was very flattered and liked all the interest he was showing in her. He asked her all sorts of questions about how she approached her marketing campaigns and what she looked for when trying to market something.

She was having a lot of fun talking to him, it was nice to have someone so engaged. Dipuk joined their conversation again and explained that Anjelica was wearing each of the brands that she was trying to market for. That way she’d get a really good feel and develop an understanding of their products and how they made a consumer feel. It would allow her to market the brands very effectively.

George looked her over. She was wearing two diamond stud earrings, a small pearl necklace, the one piece dress, stockings and her shoes. George nodded. “Let me guess, since you aren’t working on our brand that crosses the shoes off your list. I’d guess your clients make, the dress, the stockings, the earrings and the necklace. Am I right?”

Anjelica laughed and said, “You’re only half right. Yes on both the stockings and dress.” Then she realized what his next question was going to be so she shut up.

George got a look of confusion on his face, “What else are you marketing? Makeup? Lipstick? Nail polish?”

Anjelica didn’t say anything and after a few seconds Dipuk spoke up, “Why I believe that Anjelica is being shy.”

Anjelica immediately turned to Dipuk to protest, “No, I’m not shy.” She was remembering what Janice had told her about being shy in this business - she wanted to impress Dipuk, not to disappoint him.

“Well, Anjelica, George is a client of the firm even if he isn’t your client. Why don’t you stand up and show him each brand’s item that you are wearing and explain what you like or don’t like about it.”

She really wanted to impress Dipuk. She had to show him it was no big deal, she wasn’t shy and nervous. So she stood up and and ran her hand down her dress with a confidence she didn’t really feel. She explained the Harvey Logor brand, how she liked the fit of the dress, the workmanship and how good it made her feel. Then she daringly put one foot up on the chair next the George. This raised the already short hem line of her dress and put her legs front and center on display.

She ran a hand down her leg and talked about the Wilford stockings that she was wearing. How they energized her legs and how they complimented the elegant shoes. She asked George, “Don’t you think these stockings look good with your shoes?”

There was a pause while George swallowed. “Ah, yes. I think they look good. I mean, they look really good.” He swallowed again and couldn’t seem to look anywhere else but at her stockings; the very top of her stockings.

Anjelica smiled and went to sit back down but Dipuk put out a hand and stopped her. “You haven’t shown him all your brands yet. Go ahead and show him everything. Remember, the customer always comes first.”

It was Anjelica’s turn to swallow, but she knew he was right, the customer always came first. That was almost as important to her as impressing Dipuk. “Ok, sure.” She decided to pretend that she was just doing her normal nightly video log. She’d never really imagined that anyone beside Jonathan would see her in this lingerie and she was feeling very self conscious.

She turned her back to George and said, “I could use a hand with this zipper.”

George was on his feet and helping her unzip in about a microsecond.

The dress zipped down to just above her very pert ass. She slipped it off her shoulders and it shimmied down her body to pool around her feet. She stepped over the dress and turned back toward George.

George couldn’t take in her nearly naked body fast enough. His eyes were darting all over her body. The white lingerie did little to conceal her charms. She knew her nipples were visible through the top. She tried to project a confidence that she didn’t really feel. “This is GRI’s new Vagin Pourvour line of lingerie.” She went on to describe that she liked it since it boosted her confidence, made her feel sexy and was very comfortable to wear. George could only nod his head. Anjelica noticed that the other client along with Kara and Janelle were all watching her show off her underwear.

Anjelica felt almost detached like she was watching herself but not really controlling her own actions. She knew she had one more brand that she needed to show off and despite her best efforts she knew her cheeks were burning red. Why did she wear those darn Kegel balls today?

George sat back down, his eyes apparently permanently attached to her body. She stepped back a step and seeing a nod from Dipuk she took a deep breath. “The last brand that I’m wearing is part of the Pyramide Collective personal line of products. She saw him look her up and down with a confused look on his face. She obviously had little on that could hide anything.

She knew she needed to act calm and collected to impress Dipuk but it was very difficult. With her hands almost shaking she pulled her panties down and they slid down her smooth stocking covered legs to the floor. Glancing over at the other two women she saw that Kara was now actually sitting in her client’s lap and it looked like his hand was up her shirt. Janelle had now squeezed between George and Dipuk on the couch. All eyes were riveted on her. George’s on her crotch and blonde topped pussy, Dipuk’s eyes on her eyes and Janelle seemed to be checking all of her out with a small smile on her face.

So Anjelica was now standing with only a bra, high heels and stockings on. She slowly moved her feet apart and the loop of plastic that connected the two Kegel balls was suddenly visible sticking about an inch out of her pussy lips. She didn’t ever think she’d been so embarrassed in her life, but she was determined to continue despite her bright red blush and the roaring sound of blood pumping in her ears.

Anjelica also noticed that along with the embarrassment she was starting to feel a good deal of arousal. She could tell her pussy was starting to moisten up. She told herself it was just the effect of wearing the Kegel balls all day. They’d been stimulating her pussy and exercising the muscles for hours now. She stood there for what seemed like a long time but was in reality only a few seconds.

Dipuk broke the silence, “Anjelica, do you like wearing the Kegel balls? Do they arouse you?”

She blinked and responded. “Yes, they feel very good.”

He continued, “What about your boyfriend, does he like you wearing them?”

She had to think for a second, it was tough to think, “Yes, he wanted me to wear them. He helped me put them in yesterday.”

Dipuk smiled, “He helped you yesterday, what about today? Did he help you wear them today?”

“No, I put them in myself. He doesn’t know I wore them today.” She always wanted to tell the truth to her bosses and to clients. She shouldn’t hold anything back. It was weird, she’d always been a private person, but that didn’t seem too important now to her.

“Hmm, well. We better make sure you put them in correctly then. Come here.” He crooked his finger for her to come forward. She hesitated a second and then moved forward.

With her long legs and in her tall heels the little plastic loop was perfectly on eye level as the three of them sat on the couch. She had walked instinctively to stand in front of Dipuk but he put a hand on her leg and pushed her over to stand in front of Janelle. With a smirky smile on his face he said, “I’ve never worn Kegel balls before. Janelle, I believe you have. Why don’t you check them for Anjelica.”

Janelle smiled and leaned forward, “I’d be happy to. Please spread your legs dear. That’s it. A little bit wider.” Angelica’s feet were now a little wider than shoulder width apart and everything down there was on clear display. George’s face had gotten red and she saw him lick his lips a couple of times. While embarrassing she had to admit, it was turning her on to be on display like this with all three of them looking at her pussy.

Anjelica jumped when Janelle touched her and spread her lips open. Then she felt her slide a finger through the loop and felt the Kegel balls being pulled out of her. She could only moan at the feeling as they were pulled down and out of her body. Expanding the muscles and then letting them contract after they’d passed. She realized that Janelle had pulled the Kegel balls out of her completely and was showing them to Dipuk and George. Explaining how they worked and what they did.

Janelle looked up at her and said, “Well how about it Anjelica?” She realized that she’d missed them ask her a question and had no idea how to respond. Janelle sensed that and repeated, “Will you show us how strong your muscles are? That would seem to be an important data point for your marketing research, right?”

She could only nod her head, having no idea what they really meant. Janelle looked around the room and spotted an old style desktop scales of justice statue. It had several small weights with little loops on top. She grabbed a few of the weights and went behind the bar. Anjelica saw that she’d come back with small small twisty ties, like you’d find on a loaf of bread. She made a hook out of a couple of the ties and attached them to the weights.

“There” she said in satisfaction, “we can do this very scientifically now.” Anjelica didn’t know how much the small weights weighed, but she guessed she’d find out. Janelle once again spread her lips with one hand and began pushing the Kegel balls inside her with the other. It was very arousing to be penetrated with this entire audience of her co-workers and clients. It jumped to another level when Janelle quickly rubbed her clit and then captured it between two fingers and squeezed it as she pushed the balls in. She did it in such a way that Anjelica didn’t think the men noticed, but they couldn’t miss her moan or the fact she had to put a hand on Janelle’s head to steady herself. They probably just thought she was swooning from the penetration and imagining that it was their dick doing the penetrating. Men.

Janelle told her to hold it inside herself for as long as possible. She gave the loop two quick tugs and Anjelica clamped down on her internal muscles to hold it in place. Then she attached the smallest weight and she sat back to watch what happened. Anjelica could feel gravity trying to pull the balls from her but she was able to easily keep them in place. She actually felt a flash of pride. Janelle leaned back forward and added another weight. This was tougher but she was able to keep her muscles locked. Another minute and another weight. This was getting a lot harder now. It felt like someone was trying to pull them right out of her pussy. She also felt like her muscles there were getting tired.

Janelle added the biggest weight yet and as soon as she let go of it, Anjelica felt the Kegel balls slipping out of her tired pussy. She clamped down with everything she had and was able to stop it. Her relief was short lived though. Her muscles felt tired, like she’d been working out hard at the gym and despite everything she tried they were fluttering and the weight was pulling the balls from her body. Two seconds later there was a popping sound and the Kegel balls and the weights all fell to the floor.

Dipuk looked at her and said, “Hmm, we’ll have to work on that. If you are going to market their goods then we’ll need to get a good before and after measurement. George, next time Anjelica can show you what an improvement she’s made. Anjelica, why don’t you put the weights away, clean the Kegel balls off and get dressed. Then you can head out.”

Anjelica ran to do that, still basically naked, she put the weights away. Washed the balls in the sink with soap and water and then came back and pulled her panties back on and slipped her dress on. George was watching her the whole time and helped her zip the dress back up.

Dipuk raised a finger and said, “Oh yes, one more thing. You should put the Kegel balls back in and make sure you wear them everyday from now on.” Anjelica went to go to the bathroom and Dipuk stopped her. “Just do it here, in fact, George why don’t you put it back in her. You saw how Janelle did it.”

George had been very quiet, “Ah, sure. I’m happy to help.”

Anjelica moved to stand in front of George. She pulled her dress up around her waist and her panties down around her thighs. She spread her legs so the panties were stretched tight. She noted that a little more stretch to the panties would be nice. She’d have to tell GRI about that. George picked up the Kegel balls and looking up at her eyes he gently spread her pussy lips with one hand. He worked the Kegel balls inside her slowly moving them back and forth and side to side as he pushed them in. She could smell signs of her arousal so she knew that he could too since he was only about six inches away from her pussy. The thought made her hornier than ever. The feeling of being penetrated by this stranger, this client, was very arousing.

He worked it back and forth almost fucking her pussy with it and she was shocked to feel a fast small orgasm hit her out of the blue as he shoved it fully insider her. She grabbed his head with both hands and held him tightly while she came. Just as she was coming down she realized she’d thrust her pussy against his mouth when she came. She felt a warm, wet tongue licking her pussy lips and diddling her clit back and forth. It caused either another orgasm or just extended the one she was already feeling, she wasn’t sure. Either way, it was another minute before she was somewhat recovered from her orgasm. She half expected him to throw her on the floor and mount her with a nice hard cock, she knew she wouldn’t have fought him at all.

His mouth was all wet with her juices. She couldn’t believe what had just happened. Dipuk was once again the one to break the silence, “Well Anjelica, that looked like fun. Why don’t you give George a kiss and tell him thank you.” She leaned down, her dress still around her waist, her pussy and ass on display and licked his lips, tasting herself. They kissed passionately for about a minute and she felt his hand grabbing her breast. She also realized that while they’d been kissing Janelle and leaned over from her spot on the couch and undone George’s pants freeing a very good size, rock hard cock. Janelle began kissing it and sucking it like a lollipop. Finally their kissing stopped and she straightened up. George seemed very happy with the oral attention he was getting, she could only imagine that Janelle was really good as she watched her take him all the way into her mouth.

“Here Anjelica, thank you for coming into work today. Take this gift card and take your boyfriend out to dinner tonight. We’ll see you in the office tomorrow. I’ve got a few more ideas I’d like to discuss with you.” Dipuk handed her a card.

Anjelica pulled her underwear up and her dress down and headed for the door. As she was leaving she noticed that Kara was leading her client toward one of the bedrooms by his hard cock. Her blouse was undone as was her front clasp bra, her breasts swinging as she walked. She smiled back at Anjelica and mouthed, “See you tomorrow.” And gave her a little wave.

* * *

Anjelica finished telling me about Sunday and said, “I felt so guilty. I couldn’t even bring myself to tell you. I’m so sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you, I love you so much. That’s why I wore those vibrating panties and gave control over to you. I guess I can’t be trusted with control over my own pussy.”

Now, I was feeling really guilty. I knew I should be really mad about what happened with her boss and the clients, but I didn’t feel the anger I’d expected. Instead I found myself focusing on how much I loved her. Strangely, I felt like I could prove my love for her by not getting worried about little things like a little nudity and sex. I think I was a little turned on too. However, I wanted to be truthful with her, I needed to tell her about my own indiscretion at work. I opened my mouth, “Anjelica, I love you so much too. I completely understand how these things can happen. I want to tell you something that happened as well.”

She held up a hand to stop me, “Wait Jonathan, let me tell you about the last two weeks at work after that Sunday. I’ve been trying not to think about it because I was worried that you’d be upset, but I need to tell you and come completely clean. Then you can tell me whatever you want to.”

She paused to gather her thoughts and continued, she smiled and put her hand on his arm in a loving way. She started talking and I was entranced with how beautiful her voice was; just like the rest of her.

After the great Italian dinner and the incredible night with me Anjelica tried to put the rest of the day behind her. On Monday, she dressed in a new set of lingerie and went to work in a nice outfit. She wore the Kegel balls as well of course, it felt weird now if she didn’t wear them. When she got to the office, she just dove into her work. Anjelica saw Kara in the office and wanted to talk to her, but Kara was busy on a customer conference call. Maybe they’d get a chance to catch up after lunch.

Janelle was her normal graceful beautiful self; like nothing had happened out of the ordinary the day before. She let Anjelica know that Dipuk wanted to meet with her at 10am. She should bring all of her GRI marketing material to the meeting. Apparently, the GRI head of marketing, Mr. Rankin had just confirmed he would be in town in three and a half weeks to meet with them. Anjelica was excited, she thought she’d made a lot of progress on her marketing campaign and was looking forward to meeting Mr. Rankin. They’d been on several calls, but it was always nice to put a face to a name. Actually, as she thought about it, she hadn’t met any of her own customers yet. She was really looking forward to meeting all of them.

Anjelica reviewed everything and at ten minutes to ten she headed to Dipuk’s office. She wasn’t going to impress him by being late. So she arrived early and stood and chit chatted with Janelle. She couldn’t help but notice how attractive Janelle was and couldn’t help but wonder what she would look like naked. She’d seen Anjelica all but naked so she figured it was ok to wonder, turnabout was fair play. She waved her in and buzzed the door open right before 10am.

Dipuk was clearly in a good mood. He smiled and gestured to a seat right in front of his desk. She sat down and was happy to note that his eyes lingered on her black Wilford stocking covered legs. She hadn’t been conscious of it when getting dressed, but she realized when she got to office that she’d worn the shortest skirt she owned. It was black, short and tight, probably better suited to a hot date night than the office but now as she sat and it rode up exposing even more leg she was glad she’d worn it. His eyes followed the rising skirt as she sat and she knew he could clearly see the top of her stockings. If she wasn’t careful with the way she sat Dipuk would also be able to see her black lace panties. She felt excited but her shyness was also there in force making her feel very nervous.

Dipuk reviewed the work she’d done on the GRI campaign and seemed to like the progress she’d made. Her approach now was much more personal, letting her own experiences guide how she presented the products. He spent about two hours reviewing everything with her. She was very happy with the suggestions he made, he seemed to have a really incredible sense for marketing. They wrapped up and she had several specific items to work on before their next review meeting later in the week. She was very happy with how the meeting had gone. Dipuk even had Janelle bring in salads for them to have a working lunch.

It was the same ranch dressing with the funny taste that she’d had the other day when she first met Dipuk and during the interview. She should really stop eating it. Clearly it didn’t agree with her. She was feeling a little light headed and spacey by the time they finished eating.

As they wrapped up Dipuk sat back in his chair and looked at her. He seemed to be looking right at her eyes, studying her. After a moment he smiled, “Anjelica, I wanted to let you know that Janice has shared with me how well you’ve been slotting in here in the office. I’m very glad its been going well.” She felt a surge of happiness at the words, she was definitely liking the new job.

He continued with a smile on his face. “Personally, I wanted to tell you how impressed I was that you came in yesterday, on a Sunday and helped your co-worker with her clients. I know you were feeling shy but you still were a team player and you helped us close the deal with them despite your shyness. For us the client always comes first. Due to our focus on our clients, George signed a three year contract right after you left. As I said, you really impressed me with how you carried yourself in front of our clients, it helped me out and I want to help you as well.”

Anjelica felt a surge of excitement, almost like sexual excitement each time that Dipuk told her that she’d impressed him. It made her so happy that she had finally impressed him. It hadn’t even been that hard; she’d just followed all of his directions and shown off her customer’s brands and that had impressed him. She’d known it was important to her to impress him, but actually feeling what it was like when she did took her drive to a whole new level. Anjelica was more determined than ever to continue to impress Dipuk in the future. She replied, “Thank you. I’m glad it all worked out yesterday.”

She realized with a start that Dipuk had been talking to her for sometime and she’d completely spaced out again. She had no idea what they’d been talking about but she remembered answering some questions and listening while he spoke. Anjelica tried to remember anything that they’d been talking about but the last thing she could really remember was saying, “Thank you. I’m glad it all worked out yesterday.” Dipuk said, “Well, enough about that.”

Dipuk held up two fingers as he shifted to a new topic, “There are two things that I want to help you with. First is overcoming your shyness, I think we can overcome it and it’ll impress me if you are confident enough to let me help you.” She quickly nodded in agreement. “The second area where I can help you is around how you baseline and measure the personal pleasure products from your Pyramide Collective customer.” Again Anjelica could only nod in agreement, she’d welcome any help with her clients. He smiled, “I want to make sure that you are really ready when you meet with them, they are a very demanding customer, but very important to us.”

He pressed the intercom for Janelle and said, “Janelle, we are ready.” Turning toward Anjelica he said, “Let’s get started on both right now.”

Janelle came into the room pushing what appeared to be a standing desk in front of her. The desk was basically just four legs on wheels with a table on top; there was no privacy screen. One computer was mounted to the side of the desk and two monitors were on top of it. She placed it in the corner of the office and plugged in the power connection to an outlet on the floor.

“Anjelica, all of the women that work here have utilized this technique or a similar one to overcome their natural shyness. I think you’d agree that they are all beautiful and they really had no reason to be shy. If you’ll give me two weeks, I’ll help you completely overcome your shyness, will you give me two weeks of focused effort on your part?”

Anjelica had no idea what his treatment would be but she knew she could do it and succeed and impress him with how well she did. “Yes, I’ll try my best.”

“Great, let me show you how effective this technique is. Janelle, when you first started working here were you shy?”

She nodded, “Yes, I was very shy. I didn’t even like to wear skirts and I felt naked and embarrassed if I wasn’t wearing a bra. It was really hurting how effective I was at my job.”

He nodded, “Shyness is a natural reaction that doesn’t help us do our jobs of marketing for our customers. So its something that must be overcome. Janelle, please strip.”

Anjelica gaped in surprise at the command but Janelle didn’t miss a beat. She undid her shirt and took it off, folding it neatly and placing it on a chair. She was braless again and she had small beautiful breasts with small hard nipples. She undid her skirt and folded it, slid her panties off and folded them. She seemed completely unconcerned that she was wearing only stockings and high heels.Anjelica thought she looked great, not an ounce of fat on her anywhere. She sat down to take off her heels, but Dipuk stopped her. “That’s enough. Please stand up. Tell us, do you feel shy right now?”

Janelle shook her head no, “No, I don’t feel shy at all. Its actually more than a little exciting to get to take off my clothes at work. Its fun and I enjoy it.”

Dipuk turned to Anjelica, “Ok, Anjelica this computer will connect to our server and you can work on it just as you normally would. Of course you’ll need to stand there to work on it.” He walked over to the computer and the strange desk and motioned her over. “Here’s the key to overcoming your shyness. This monitor will display a program that runs at random intervals. The program will tell you to remove or put on an article of clothing or to stand a certain way. You’ll need to follow the directions as quickly as possible but in a safe manner, we don’t want you falling over and getting hurt. Now, to make sure you don’t miss any of the instructions since I expect you to be working too and not just watching for instructions you’ll wear these head phones. They’ll beep a tone and you’ll know to look at the screen for an instruction. Do you understand?”

Anjelica had followed everything he’d said, but it still left her feeling very nervous that she’d be working here in his office. “Can’t I just work at my desk and do this?”

Dipuk smiled and patted her on the small of her back, “Wow you really are eager. You’ll have to move up to doing this at your desk. In my office only I will be able to see you. At your desk the whole office will be able to watch you. If you impress me this week though, I’ll let you work at your desk next week.”

She hadn’t thought about that and now she felt really nervous about where this was all going. Before she could voice any concerns or ask any more questions Dipuk continued, “For the help with the personal pleasure products, I’d mentioned that we were going to help set a baseline.”

Janelle came over, she was still almost naked and was carrying what looked like a small tension scale with hooks at the top and bottom. “Take your panties off dear.” Anjelica felt like she was in a daze, but followed the directions. Janelle then knelt between her legs and reached up her short skirt. She hooked the scale thru the loop of the Kegel balls and let it hang down. “Ok, Anjelica, I want you to try your best to keep it inside you. Just like yesterday.”

She then started hanging small weights on the scale and watching the effect. This continued for about a minute with Anjelica straining, at least she wasn’t fully on display this time. Finally, she added one weight too many and the Kegel balls slipped out of her. Janelle caught them and smiled up at her. She wrote down the baseline weight in a small log book.

Dipuk said, “Very good. We have a good starting baseline now. Janelle will help you measure this each day when you come into the office and write it in your log. You’ll wear half the max weight that you can handle while you are working at your standing desk. Let’s get started.”

Janelle took half the weights off and pushed the Kegel balls back inside Anjelica. Then she helped get the headphones on her ears and made sure she was able log in to work normally. Janelle got dressed and left the office.

At first it felt weird to Anjelica to be working in Dipuk’s office but she quickly got back into her projects. Making the changes that they’d discussed earlier. She was working so that she was facing to the side of the office. If Dipuk looked at her he’d only see her from the side. That was good because she realized the weights attached to the Kegel balls hung down below her skirt but since she was sideways he couldn’t see them from his desk anyway.

A few minutes went by, she wasn’t really sure how long she’d been working when she heard a low toned beep. Looking quickly at the other screen she saw a message, “Remove your shoes and place them neatly under your desk.” That was easy. She took the shoes off and her feet felt better, it was tough to stand like this in heels for a long time without moving. The desk was a little too high though. Dipuk came over and without saying a word showed her how to raise or the lower the desk. She adjusted it down two inches and kept working.

She lost herself back in her work and was surprised by the next beep, this one had kind of a warble to it and was a little higher pitched. The screen showed, “Remove your blouse. Fold it neatly and place it on the chair.” She felt a little nervous but was determined to impress Dipuk. There was a chair near her so she did as instructed she couldn’t bring herself to look at him.

She went back to work and quickly forgot everything but her project. The next ding was really a double ding sound. “Remove your skirt, fold it and place it on the chair.” As she turned back to her desk, now in just stockings and a bra she glanced quickly at Dipuk to see if he was staring at her. He wasn’t even looking at her. Instead he was intensely working on his computer. She felt relief followed by a flash of disappointment that he couldn’t see how good she was doing following instructions but quickly shook it off and got back to work herself.

When she heard the next ding it started low and ended high and she guessed what the command would be; she was right. “Remove your bra and fold it neatly. Place it on the chair.”

When she turned back around to the desk she was very embarrassed to see Dipuk checking her breasts out. She realized he’d never seen her bare breasts before. They were large and firm topped with good sized nipples and she hoped he was impressed, and despite her nervousness and shyness, she thrust them out a little as she went back to work.

It felt like she’d worked for a long time before the next tone, this one was more like a long beep than a ding. She was expecting to have to take her stockings off but looking at the screen she read, “Keep you legs straight, bend forward so your back is parallel to the floor. Lower the desk.” She did it and was very aware of her breasts hanging down below her. She was also happy to find that this position actually gave her pussy a much needed break from having to hold the Kegel balls with the weights inside. The weights were still there, but weren’t really pulling the Kegel balls out of her. She had to clamp down with some other muscles, but it was a nice chance to rest her tired internal muscles.

She felt really exposed and on display in this position. Anjelica knew she was blushing in embarrassment and was breathing too fast. She looked at Dipuk’s desk to see if he was staring at her again but he wasn’t at the desk at all. She looked around the room but he wasn’t even in the office. He must have left when she was working and she didn’t notice. So she was all embarrassed for nothing. There was no one in here with her. She felt her embarrassment fade and she went back to work.

The next tone had her straighten up and raise the desk. The one after that had her put her shoes back on and raise the desk a little. Then she was to stand up very straight and thrust her chest out. She had to raise the desk an inch due to almost standing at attention. No sign of Dipuk; this was easy. At the next tone she put her skirt on. The one after that she put her blouse on. It felt weird to be braless with the blouse rubbing her hard nipples but she quickly forgot about it and got back to work.

A few minutes later she heard two men’s voices. Glancing up she saw Dipuk followed by a young good looking man she’d never seen before. He was a handsome African American man and looked almost like an investment banker in his suit. She tried to listen to what they were saying but she realized that she couldn’t really hear them well. She could hear their voices but it was tough to make out the words. The head phones must not have been that good because she now noticed there was almost like some low level background static in them; maybe they weren’t plugged in all the way. She could easily hear the tones, but it made it tough to hear other people talking. She blushed furiously when they walked behind her to go to the desk. While she was dressed at least, but if they looked they’d be able to see the weights hanging down below her skirt. She thought she heard Dipuk say the word, “Kegel” but it might have been her imagination.

The next tone was a triple beep. The screen instructions almost reminded her of yoga exercises, it said, “Take a short break from work. Take a deep breath and hold it, clear your mind. Stretch both arms up as high as you can in the air while exhaling, count to ten. Take a deep breath and hold it, clear your mind. Keep your legs straight while you touch your toes and exhale, count to ten. Repeat three times.” She followed the directions and felt very relaxed after she finished. She wasn’t even thinking about the two men in the office with her now or the fact that she’d been counting out loud.

She worked for a few minutes and heard a familiar tone. She was to take her skirt back off. So she did and again didn’t think about the men, rather she thought about the fact that the office was nice and warm. Her blouse hung down and kept most of her butt warm so she was very comfortable. When the program dinged again so was so focused on work that she took her blouse off and folded it with hardly a conscious thought, jumping right back into her work. She didn’t think about the men in the room or the fact that she was just wearing high heels and stockings.

The next tone was a new one and she read the instructions with almost a little annoyance since it was interrupting her work for her client. She had to plant her feet about shoulder width apart, put her hands behind her head and twist her torso all the way to the right three times and then to the left three times, then she was to repeat the whole thing three times. This was almost like an exercise program she thought to herself but she followed without too much conscious thought, still lost in work.

Her breasts shook back and forth with each twist; she should have been wearing a sports bra she thought. It wasn’t until she’d gone to the left side for the first time that she saw Dipuk and the other man both watching her. She almost froze but managed to keep moving without much of a hiccup. She knew her cheeks were bright red and she couldn’t raise her eyes, but she finished her three twists to the left and moved back to do the three on the right side.

In her embarrassment she almost let the Kegel balls drop out of her but she was able to clamp down in time. She relaxed slightly when she started her next series and was twisted to the right side so she wasn’t facing them. Although now, with her mind she could feel their eyes on her ass and the side of her boobs while she twisted.

When she twisted back toward them to do the second left set, she realized they were standing up now and walking toward her. She thought they were talking but she couldn’t really hear them and couldn’t bring herself to look at them for more than a glance. Her nudity hit her hard and it was all she could do to keep doing her twists. When they got next to her she was doing the three twists the other way; to the right. Then it was time to turn back to her left toward them. There they were, standing next to her desk when she started her final three twists to the right. Each time she twisted she was facing them. They were just standing there watching her from about two feet away and waiting for to finish her naked torso twists like it was the most natural thing in the world.

As soon as she finished Dipuk’s hand politely tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to look at him having to fight with all her will power not to cover up her body with her hands. He motioned to take off the headphones which she quickly did. “Anjelica, sorry to interrupt, but I wanted to introduce Charles to you. He’s one of Janelle’s clients.”

Charles held out his hand, “Its very nice to meet you Anjelica. I think you would look incredible in one of our dresses. Perhaps you could model it for me sometime?” His eyes took in her entire body giving her a frank appraisal. If the smile on his face was any indication, he liked what he saw.

Anjelica was amazed she found her voice and that it sounded calm, “Thank you Charles. If your dresses are the ones Janelle is always wearing I’d love to model them someday for you.”

“I’ll consider it a date. It was very nice meeting you Anjelica.” He reached out and shook her hand again. Dipuk smiled at her and escorted him out of the office.

No sooner had she put the headphones back on then she heard a tone and she put her bra back on. Dipuk came back into the office and the rest of the day continued with her undressing, dressing and posing mixed in with some yoga and exercise like movements. Before she realized it she was fully dressed and Dipuk was telling her she was done for the day.

“I have to say Anjelica, I’m very impressed with how hard you worked today. You handled you shyness in front of Charles very well. I’m looking forward to seeing how you do the rest of the week.”

* * *

I just sat and looked at Anjelica in shock. I couldn’t believe she hadn’t mentioned this. I mean, granted it wasn’t like she was even having sex with them, and I loved her but I was a little worried about the situation that she’d gotten into.

It sounded like they were conditioning her and she was just going along with it. I still felt very guilty but now I was beginning to really get worried about Anjelica at work. I tried to raise some of this with her and she insisted that I was just over reacting to everything. She agreed that she was being conditioned, conditioned to be less nervous and shy; it was a little bit shocking but she’d never felt so confident before. She insisted that it was really working and helping her.

I guess that it really wasn’t as big of a deal as I thought immediately after hearing it; I know she ONLY loved ME. So what if other people saw her with only a little bit of clothing on or even naked, it would just make them jealous that she was my girlfriend. I was feeling a little concerned though, even if there was sex, it wasn’t important because we loved each other; but I was starting to get the feeling that Dipuk didn’t know how much we loved each other and he was going to try and steal her away from me.

I didn’t know what I was going to do, but I was going to need to do something to set him straight.

* * *

Anjelica continued her story of the last two weeks. The rest of the first week’s schedule was very much like Monday’s had been. She got measured by Janelle to see how much she weight she could hold with her pussy muscles. She showed a slight improvement each day. Then she went to work standing in Dipuk’s office listening to the tones and following the instructions. Each day for lunch she had the salad with the Ranch dressing. (Several times she brought the same salad home for me though I swapped the dressing out for Blue Cheese, I can’t stand Ranch.) She said she didn’t mind the taste of the dressing much anymore. She remembered that she and Dipuk often talked for a while after lunch but not about anything too important, nothing worth remembering; just small talk.

As the week went on, she came to realize that each instruction had its own unique tone. By the end of the day Wednesday, she was able to just hear the tone and then she knew what to do without looking at the monitor. The days were long and her feet were sore but she was making a lot of progress. I had wondered why she kept asking me for foot massages when we did see each other; now it made more sense.

Dipuk had several other business meetings in his office and she met three more clients, none of them hers though. Each time she was almost nude or wearing lingerie that was almost more enticing than pure nudity would have been when she met the clients. She was less and less embarrassed as the days went on. She was getting used to the situation.

On Thursday there were some slight variations added to the tones. A certain trill at the end and she quickly learned that the trill indicated that she was to slowly and seductively remove or replace the item of clothing in question. Or alternatively to seductively as possible do the exercise or assume a position. It was easy to learn since it was just one new note added to all the other unique ones and it was fun because she got to act a little bit.

On Friday when she came in the second monitor was missing. Dipuk explained she didn’t need it now, she could just respond to the tones themselves. Anjelica guessed that she’d probably learned about fifteen different tones by now. By the end of the day on Friday she didn’t even consciously hear the tones anymore. She was able to just focus on work and her body would almost undress or dress or pose itself. The only time she noticed was when some exercise jostled her enough that it broke her concentration on her work. Then she would be annoyed at the interruption.

It felt weird over the weekend to not be standing and working but it gave her feet a nice break. She was able to keep the Kegel balls in except for when she and I had sex, so she was able to work on the strengthening the whole time. However, it was right back to normal on Monday except she’d impressed Dipuk and now she was able to work where her desk normally was. It was the standing desk there now and all the other women could watch her but she liked it, she knew she was making good progress.

She still had the salad lunch with Dipuk in his office everyday and they made small talk afterward. She would sometimes find herself topless or see her panties nicely folded and placed on his desk. Thinking back she realized that she’d heard a tone and just automatically responded. Dipuk seemed very happy with her.

Working at her desk, Anjelica was also fully visible to any clients that came into the office at all. On Monday and Tuesday that made her nervous, strange men watching her. She hadn’t even been introduced to them. In fact, she wasn’t even sure if they were all clients or not. She didn’t want to have non-clients watching her. By Thursday she didn’t really care that much as long as they were clients and by the end of the day on Friday the thought of any clients watching her as she dressed or undressed or posed, kind of turned her on. She still didn’t like the idea of non-clients watching her, the mere thought made her feel nervous and uncomfortable.

Janelle had helped her with some of the sexy and seductive moves; she was so graceful. There was only one thing left to do at the end of the day on Friday. She went into Dipuk’s office at 6pm and she closed the door. She wore high heels and stockings with a garter belt. A nice bra and panty set, a short skirt and a silk blouse. He had her stand in the middle of the room and walked around her looking her over. She tried not to fidget since she was so determined to impress Dipuk. Where before she might have been nervous, now it was almost like her body took that nervous energy and turned it into sexual excitement.

Suddenly a tone sounded and before she even realized what it was her blouse was off and folded neatly. Two quick tones and her shoes and skirt joined the folded clothing pile. Then a long tone with a trill and another tone with a trill sounded and her eyes were instantly locked onto his as she seductively stripped off her bra while shaking her chest. Anjelica then gyrated her hips and she bent over with her ass facing Dipuk while she slowly peeled her small lace panties over her ass and down her long legs.

Soon she was posing naked and even doing some of the exercises for him. They came easily to her now. She moved quickly and gracefully; she’d had so much practice. Then a series of tones and she was dressed again before she knew it.

Janelle came into the office and stood next to her. Dipuk pressed a button on his desk and some music started up. It was dance music like she’d heard the first day she met Dipuk so long ago. A series of tones sounded, they were in the music track itself but the notes were different enough that they wouldn’t be confused with the regular sound track. Someone not listening for them would never even notice them.

However, for someone that was listening for them, or in this case the two women that were listening the effect was instantaneous. Both women began seductively removing their blouses. Anjelica noticed that the graceful Janelle was dancing to the music in addition to removing her clothing and she quickly imitated her movements. The song continued and both women stripped off their clothing and began posing in stockings and heels in between dance moves. At one point Anjelica felt Janelle’s soft lips against her own and she returned the other woman’s gentle kissing, sensually moving their tongues together as they kissed. They were were both bent over at the waist and facing each other. Anjelica could just imagine the sexy display they were putting on for Dipuk, but it was ok. He was a co-worker and her bosses boss. Soon the music stopped and both women stood their basically nude and panting with exertion.

Finally the last test. Janelle knelt and carefully measured her Kegel improved strength and found that she had tripled her baseline in two weeks. Dipuk even walked over and tried to pull them out of her. He never touched her directly, but she liked the feeling of him grabbing the small plastic loop and pulling on it. Then he smiled and sat back down at his desk.

Janelle was slowly pushing the Kegel balls back and forth inside of her and just almost pulling them out. Anjelica was already aroused and she could feel moisture leaking from her pussy down her legs. She actually had a really strong orgasm when Dipuk told her with a smirk on his face how impressed he was with all the progress she’d made. It left her shaking, barely able to stand. She vowed to herself to keep practicing.

He told her to go home give me a salad for dinner and tell me everything and it would all be alright.

* * *

Now Anjelica sat and looked at me with her big eyes. I knew that Dipuk was trying to steal Anjelica away from me for sure now. He thought that her confessing all of this to me after keeping it almost a secret would make me break up with her and leave her for him to snatch up. He didn’t understand our love though. That and the fact that I wasn’t guilt free; how could I be mad at her.

So instead of breaking up with her I told her about my own indiscretion at work. She asked for details and I told her everything. How working with Michelle had made me horny, not seeing her as much had left me feeling lonely and finally the fact that Rebecca made the aggressive move on me. I described how Rebecca and I had sex and how guilty I felt about what I’d done.

Strangely, she didn’t get that mad at all. She said she was so happy that I told her about it. She said she was happy that I used a condom, it would have been really bad if I’d gotten Rebecca pregnant. Otherwise, her attitude was, that it had just been sex and it sounded like it was a lot of fun for me, but she knew that I loved her and that sex didn’t even come close to love. She thought about it for a while and decided that she wasn’t even feeling particularly jealous, more curious than anything.

In fact, Anjelica had me recreate the entire encounter with her, minus the condom. I took the time to compliment her on how good she looked in her always sexy lingerie and it really seemed to rev up her engine so to speak. I had to pull out the Kegel balls from her pussy but I quickly replaced it with my rock hard cock. I soon found myself pounding her incredibly tight pussy from behind while she was bent over the kitchen table. Her pussy muscles were tightening and relaxing around my cock continuously.

She explained that the flexing is what Janelle had her doing to strengthen her internal muscles with the Kegel balls, in addition to just holding them inside of her pussy and now it was just second nature. She asked me if she should stop doing it and I told her it felt great, please keep doing it. She moaned and started doing it even more strongly. It was incredible, like a tight wet, warm hand was grabbing my cock and the fingers were tightening and relaxing one after another. I had to concentrate on sports and think about the cars I liked to keep from coming in a less than two minutes. I don’t think I made it past five minutes though. She came when I did, almost synchronized perfectly.

We laid in bed afterward and she told me that she didn’t mind if I had sex with Rebecca again or even with Michelle. She understood that I had needs and that she’d been working a lot. She said that Dipuk had told her she’d need to meet with her customers soon and that there were often longer hours and business dinners when they were in town. I was so relieved that she hadn’t kicked me out over screwing Rebecca that I didn’t argue or even question a possible increase in her work schedule at all.

She did her video log that night and I gave her some great feedback. I even helped her work on her campaign for a couple of hours. Actually most of that weekend we worked together and again I told her they should be paying me since I was her co-worker. Anjelica seemed to really like the idea that I was her co-worker. Every time I brought that up I got at least a long kiss and twice I got laid. I decided that she really liked the fantasy of me working with her at her firm, I’d have to make sure I brought that up a lot.

She showed me how good she had gotten with the Kegel balls. She laid back on the bed and I tried to pull it out of her and I had to use both hands and pull really hard before I got it out. I think with a little more practice she’d be able to keep it in no matter what I tried to do. We had a lot of fun over the weekend and I helped her get a lot of work done.

On Monday, I called her at work. Rebecca wanted to have lunch with me and I wanted to know what Anjelica wanted me to do, should I let her down easy? Nope, Anjelica, my shy conservative girlfriend told me to do her. In fact, she told me to bring her back to the apartment and screw her silly. If I could she asked that I turn the camera on so she could watch it later. So, that’s what I did.

Rebecca was thrilled to see my apartment but I realized we’d forgotten to pick up any lunch. We had a good two hours before anyone noticed us missing so a quick look in the fridge I found makings for a salad. There were two small containers of the ranch dressing so I gave her one of them on her salad and put blue cheese on mine. We both ate quickly and had some small talk. I told her I was surprised at how aggressive she’d been the other day, I wasn’t used to that. She said that was her normal approach but for me she’d tone it down. She gave me a nice smile and seemed to be just staring at me and not saying a lot.

I had been helping move new shipments to the store since it was the Holiday season and I wanted to take a quick shower. So I set her up on the iMac, my login had been having errors ever since that power outage so I’d gotten Anjelica’s login and was using her login all the time now. I got her a browser and left her too it. She was pretty quiet and just started surfing the web. I took the shower and the hot water felt so good on my sore back I stayed in a little longer than I normally would have.

When I came out of the bathroom she seemed to be really into the computer, not even glancing at my mostly naked body which made me a little annoyed. I got her attention and told her the bathroom was hers if she wanted to freshen up. As she walked past me she trailed her fingers down my chest. I took the opportunity to slap her ass, probably a little harder than I should have but she just smiled at me. I told her I couldn’t wait to fuck that hot ass.

While she was in the bathroom I was able to turn the iMac camera on. When she came out I decided that I would be the aggressive one today so I grabbed her and kissed her deeply right in front of the camera. Then I threw her on the bed and took my towel off while she quickly stripped all the way. It was the first time I’d seen her all the way naked and I decided she had a great body. Not any fat on her at all. Good, natural breasts and a very horny smile on her face. She seemed very submissive though, not the aggressive lover I’d encountered last time. I slipped a condom on and fucked her in missionary position for a few minutes.

Then I had her get on her knees with her unsuspecting ass facing toward the camera. I’ve never been very dominant during sex before, more of a give and take and attentive style lover. Tonight was different though, I was clearly in control and I sensed that she didn’t mind it at all. I kind of felt like I was performing for Anjelica, so maybe that was it. I wanted to look good for her when I fucked one of my co-workers. I guess I wanted to impress her and her boss, Dipuk. Not that he’d be watching this.

So when I got her luscious ass aimed at the camera instead of ramming it, I kneeled to her side and ran my hands all over it. The camera would be able to see everything. I told her that for being a naughty girl and seducing her boss she deserved a spanking. I gave her ten swats on each ass cheek that made her moan more than anything. Then I worked a finger into her pussy and wiggled it around. I added a second and finally a third finger. She was stretched tight. I licked my other finger and pushed it into her ass while I finger fucked her. That pushed her over the edge and she cried out in orgasm.

Then I gave her another spanking for orgasming without my permission. I went and got the really complicated vibrator that Anjelica had received but never used. Soon I was fucking her with it while it rubbed her g-spot and a silicone, vibrating finger diddled her clit. I turned on the heat function and she moaned loudly. I warned her that she couldn’t come without permission. After five minutes her arms had collapsed onto the bed and only great ass was sticking up. She started begging me to let her come but I wouldn’t let her.

I lubed up the condom and put a pillow below her pelvis. I then pushed her down onto the bed so she was laying flat on the pillow and her ass was thrust up. I moved her legs together so the vibrator was trapped inside her. My cock was super hard. I kept picturing her at work, going about her everyday job and it was driving me crazy. I spread her full thick ass cheeks and worked my cock into her small tight asshole. Normally, I’d be worried about hurting her, but not today. As soon as I was all the way in I knew I wouldn’t last long, she felt too good. I started fucking her as quickly as her tight body would allow. She’d never stopped begging me to let her cum so I finally told her she could.

Then I started fucking her ass in a frenzy and she started screaming she came so hard. I only lasted about 30 seconds myself before I shot a huge load into the condom. I loved being in her ass. Every move I made had her moaning. She went to pull the vibrator out of her pussy, I think she was too sensitive and probably overwhelmed but I swatted her hand and told her to leave it. I liked the feel of the vibrations as I felt them through her body. It was keeping my cock hard.

I relented after a minute and pulled both my cock and the vibrator out. We hadn’t really taken that long so I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I spent the last twenty minutes of my lunch break reclining on my bed while Rebecca laid naked between my legs and gave me a nice blow job, her ass on full display for the camera again. I mouthed, “I love you Anjelica” to the camera right before I shot my load into her sexy mouth. She only had two minutes to clean up before we went back to work.

I called Anjelica and gave her the reader’s digest version of lunch. She sounded really excited. She mentioned that both Dipuk and Janice were traveling today and not due back until tomorrow if I wanted to stop by later at her office it would be just the two of us. Curiosity was killing me so of course I said yes.

When I got to her office it was only me and Anjelica left for the day. She was working back at her normal desk but there was a set of earphones on the desk. I mentioned that now I really felt like her co-worker. That earned me a big kiss but she begged off from anything else. She had put off a bathroom break and had to go really badly. So I sat down at her desk and she ran off to the bathroom. I’m pretty good with computers and I spent a minute looking around hers before my eyes settled on the headphones. They were attached to the computer. I started looking around and quickly found a program and 32 different audio files. They were titled with names like, bra and bra-sexy, skirt and skirt-sexy. I figured that they must be the beep sounds she’d described. I plugged my phone into her work iMac and quickly copied the audio files to it. I wanted to test this to see it for myself it was hard to believe her stories.

When Anjelica came back she wanted to show me the latest work she’d done on her various campaigns. A few minutes later I played the ‘shirt’ audio file. She never stopped showing me her work, but she quickly unbuttoned her shirt, folded it and put it on her desk. Without ever breaking her conversation or showing off her work. Clearly she was really conditioned. I spent the next hour at her work playing different tones.

At first she didn’t realize but when I had her down to just her panties and stockings with even her shoes off I played the tone labeled panties-sexy. It was the first time I played any of the ‘sexy’ tones and the effect on Anjelica was very different. She gave me a shocked look when she stood up and started doing almost a lap dance for me while she pulled her panties slowly and teasingly down her legs. By the time she got them off she was back to her normal smiling self and she quickly straddled me with a mischievous grin on her face.

“How did you get those tones?” she asked me playfully.

“Well, I’ve been saying I’m just like your co-worker.” I smiled back.

“Naughty boy, as soon as you got your hands on them you have to abuse them and have me strip for you. What should I do with you?” Her grin was bigger and she put her lips against my ear and whispered, “To tell the truth when I hear the tones I end up getting so horny but I always have to be so professional at work, its really frustrating. Maybe you can help me out?”

I nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered back, “Undo my pants and we’ll find out.”

Five seconds later she was fucking me as I sat in her chair. She was raising and lowering herself on my cock over and over again and moaning the whole time. I had my phone in one hand though and was looking at three last audio files. She’d never mentioned any of these but I needed to try them, their names were too intriguing to me. I looked at the files, “Excite”, “Nipples”, “BigO”.

Shrugging while her wonderful hot pussy fucked my cock I decided to play the nipples file. A tone sounded and Anjelica instantly reached up and began massaging her breasts with special attention to her already hard nipples. She rolled them between her fingers and stretched them out. Moaning even louder as she did it. She stopped after about a minute and just went back to fucking me. I realized that she was completely unaware when she’d done it, she’d also never mentioned these tones, so she probably wasn’t aware of them at all. I really needed to deal with Dipuk.

I pressed excite to see what would happen and when the tone sounded her fucking stopped for about three seconds and I felt her whole body tremble. That was the followed by the loudest moan I think I’d ever heard her make and she redoubled her efforts at fucking me. I could also feel that my crotch was getting soaked by her juices. It was hot. She was pulling me quickly to an orgasm and I carefully selected the BigO file despite all the jostling she doing to me with her hips.

I could feel my orgasm start to build quickly getting to the point of no return and Anjelica must have sensed it to as her pussy clamped down hard and she fucked down with three really hard thrusts. I hit play and a complex tone sounded. It was almost like Anjelica exploded. Her whole body locked for a second, she threw her head back and almost screamed as she started what was the biggest orgasm I’d ever seen. My own orgasm was a pale comparison to how powerful hers was but it was still intense. She’d grabbed my arm when she came and her finger names were actually cutting into my arm and hurting me. I tried to shift position and was able to free my arm but I accidentally hit play again.

She was just coming down from the orgasm and my still hard cock was still all the way inside of her when the second tone sounded. Anjelica came again, maybe even bigger than the first time, she wasn’t even able to make much noise it was so all encompassing. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped sideways. I moved quickly to grab her and stopped her from falling over. She seemed ok, but had passed out completely. Man, I would have to be careful with this.

When she woke up a minute later all she said was, “Wow. That was incredible. I guess I like you being my co-worker, I felt like I could really let go.”

I helped her get dressed the old fashioned way and we went home for the night.

* * *

That week and the next went by as ‘normally’ as possible. Anjelica just met with Dipuk once each week and spent most of her time working with Janice. Both of us were working long hours. Anjelica had apparently gotten over her shyness completely and was feeling much more confident at work. I was trying to figure out ways to get her away from Dipuk but I found that conversely, I really wanted to impress him. I didn’t want to give up and have us run away, I wanted to beat him and leave him wondering how he’d been outmaneuvered.

I’d been getting nice little at work quickies from Rebecca, She seemed to love for me to tell her what to do so I made sure to give her lots of direct orders. I’d gotten to really enjoy Anjelica’s super tight pussy so I had her get me another set of Kegel balls for Rebecca told her to wear it everyday. It was hot looking at her at work and knowing she had them inside of her. Her ass looked as great as always and her young internal muscles quickly got stronger. I noticed a difference in a week. Anjelica loved the video I shot of me dominating Rebecca and said that sometime she might like to see it in person. That was a great fantasy.

Christmas week came and while there were only two work days for Anjelica, I ended up having to work each day except Christmas itself so we weren’t going to be seeing a lot of each other. She was excited though, she finally got to meet her first and most important client, Mr. Rankin. The Monday before Christmas was the big presentation in the office. If it went well the plan was for the team to go out to dinner and to celebrate both the win and the holidays. She was a nervous wreck all weekend, I tried to help her prepare but by Sunday even I needed a break.

I was really happy when Kara and Steve called. They were heading into the city for dinner on Sunday night and they wanted us to join them. We said yes of course. Since they were coming in around noon we decided to make a day of it. The women would go to a little day spa that Kara raved about and get pampered. I figured it would be good to lower Anjelica’s stress level. Steve and I were heading to a nearby sports bar to catch the games.

We met up with them at the sports bar and I was immediately struck by what a good looking couple they were. Steve was one of those tall handsome guys that every man aspired to being and Kara’s picture was in the dictionary under ‘beautiful brunette’. She was wearing a very tight, dark blue dress that ended a couple of inches above the knees and nude colored hose.

I remembered Anjelica’s story from the corporate apartment and Kara leading her client toward the bedroom literally by his dick with her tits on full display. First I felt a little jealous that it hadn’t been me in his place. Then I looked at the two of them, they were so loving together and tried to understand why she’d done it.

Anjelica had asked her about it and Kara’s response had been that it was really important to take care of the customer and that it was just sex; and sex didn’t come close to the love she felt for Steve. Anjelica asked her if Steve knew about it and Kara said, of course, they didn’t have any secrets from each other. Steve didn’t mind, he know that her work was important and that keeping co-workers and customers happy was very important.

Steve knew that she was his and that she’d be coming back to him in the end. In fact, she often told him about her customer meetings and he got pretty excited. The only bummer was that Steve was often lonely when she had to work a lot and spend the night away from home. She’d told him to get a girlfriend that he could spend some time with, but he’d been hesitant to do so. He worked at a small hedge fund with almost all men and one 60 year old woman. He’d said if there was an attractive woman at work it might be different, but he really wasn’t attracted to anyone that he’d met in bars. So Kara tried to make it up to him whenever she could. Obviously, she’d confided the sex with Steve wasn’t as good as it was with a customer, but she loved him and it made him really happy so she was glad to do whatever he wanted. Anjelica had shared it all with me.

Looking at the two of them now I had trouble believing what Anjelica had told me. They seemed like the perfect loving couple. Steve had known about everything and he had still married her, so he must be ok with it.

Kara gave me a big friendly hug and her breasts felt great smashed against my chest. I shook hands with Steve and we all had some small talk before the women headed out. Steve and I settled in with apps and beers and watched the game. We had light, joking rather meaningless conversation like only guys can do. We watched the game.

After a couple of beers it was halftime and no longer distracted by the game I decided to ask Steve about Kara’s work. He said that she really enjoyed her job and it made him happy that she was so happy. That didn’t tell me much so I pushed a little harder. Did you mind her spending so much time with customers and staying over at the apartment in the city. I knew what I was suggesting and was ready for any reaction on his part; except for the one he gave me.

Yeah, having her be away was tough, especially since they were newlyweds, but he knew it was really important that she spend time with her customers and if things went a little far and there was a little occasional sex, it was no big deal. He knew she loved him and he loved her, sex was fun but it didn’t compare to that love.

What could I say to that. I found myself agreeing with him. We went back to beers and the game.

When the girls returned a couple of hours later they looked great. We went to a nice modern steakhouse for dinner. It turned out the spa they’d gone to had offered electrolysis and Anjelica had apparently spent most of her time getting zapped, followed by a quick full back massage. Kara winked at me and said that I might be in for a surprise later, Anjelica blushed and slapped her arm. Kara had opted for a special skin treatment and a much longer full body massage.

She joked that she would probably be sore by the end of the week so might as well relax now. Both Steve and Anjelica laughed at that but I didn’t get the joke. That is until she explained that they were doing dinner tonight because she had two groups of her customers, one from the midwest and one group from Europe in town for the entire Holiday week. She’d be spending a lot of time with them. The customer from the midwest was an older man that was always very busy. This week was no different except he was in town with his wife for the Holidays. Since he was here doing lots of stuff with his wife, he wouldn’t have a lot of time for Kara, but she’d need to be flexible to meet with him whenever and wherever in the city he was able to.

The second customer was a whole marketing team of three men and a woman from Finland. Kara had several dinners and planning sessions setup for them. The firm had put them up at a really nice hotel suite and she’d be working from there for at least two days, including Christmas dinner with them. They tended to be very hands on and she figured she’d have to work hard to convince them that her vision of their marketing campaign would work. Steve seemed ok with it.

I thought to myself that at least Anjelica only had the one customer in town.

* * *

Monday when I got home, Anjelica wasn’t there. After about an hour I got a text message telling me it had gone better than she’d ever hoped and was heading to dinner and drinks to celebrate. A couple hours after that I got another text telling me she was going to stay over. I knew I should have been pissed, but I knew she was with a customer.

So I called Rebecca and she was at my place in about twenty minutes. It was fun being dominant with her and I think I wore out her sweet little pussy.

The next morning Anjelica called to tell me she loved me and went right into work. She didn’t give me any details over the phone other than to say that everything went well. Tuesday was Christmas Eve so she normally got out early but Mr. Rankin wanted to discuss something over dinner so she got back later that evening.

I asked her for all the details and she told me first that her customer Mr. Rankin was a very private man. One of the first things he’d done was invoke his client confidentiality agreement. So Anjelica wasn’t allowed to talk about any of the meetings with Mr. Rankin in detail at all. She really wanted to tell me and she said it all went well but she wasn’t allowed to give me any details. She went on to say though that Dipuk was very happy and had been impressed with what a good job she’d done.

She did tell me that she’d spoken to Kara. Kara’s older client had apparently found time to meet with her at his hotel room when his wife went to a spa. It was only for half and hour but Kara felt she made great progress. His wife didn’t want him working on their vacation, so it was all very secretive.

Anjelica was able to tell me that she went back to the corporate apartment and they had a spot for her so it worked out well. Kara was there for part of the evening too and Anjelica got to meet Kara’s client as well when he stopped by for about an hour. Anjelica laughed about it.

Apparently Anjelica had been trying on a couple of different outfits and she didn’t realize she was just wearing stockings and high heels when Dipuk asked her to answer the door. She thought that she was going to give the older man a heart attack he was so surprised. He got over it quickly though and shook her hand. Kara came running over and escorted him quickly back to her room so they could discuss things in private.

That’s all the details that I got out of her. Oh and the fact that somehow she’d misplaced her Kegel balls.

I decided that I much rather liked hearing all the details than not knowing. She was excited to watch the video of me and Rebecca that I’d filmed the night before. She asked me to have her come over tonight.

So I did. It was interesting. Both women liked to watch me have sex with the other one and they were both very sexually responsive to me, but neither of them wanted to have anything to do with the other at all. At one point I told Rebecca to suck on Anjelica’s nipples and she did it quickly, but I could tell neither of them were that into it. It was still a fun night. There’s something awesome about having two sets of breasts to play with, two tight pussies to fuck and two hot mouths to kiss. Although again, I was struck by the fact of how much better it was with Anjelica since I loved her so much. But Rebecca wasn’t bad at all.

* * *

January flew by. Mr. Rankin had been in town two more times but I got no details out of my loving girlfriend. She slept overnight one night at the apartment the first time and on the second trip Mr. Rankin brought another member of his team with him. Anjelica had a full time job working with the two men and spent the entire work week sleeping at the corporate apartment. I barely talked to her that week, just some text messages each day.

She made it up to me that weekend. It was great, lots of sex and she even gave me a full body massage. I never knew that she was good at massage, but she said that she’d been taking classes in it when she went to the gym. She said she wanted to try something and I should tell her if I liked it. She proceeded to have me lay on my back and she lovingly massaged my cock until it was nice and hard. Then she gently pushed a finger up my ass and started to massage my prostrate. It was an incredible feeling and she started stroking my cock in time with the finger in my ass.

It was a really different feeling but I wasn’t sure that I completely liked it. There was a strong feeling of building pressure and almost without warning my cock started shooting come all over my stomach. The orgasm felt very different to me. It was much lower and the muscles around the base of my cock spasmed much more than normal. It left my cock feeling tired by strangely a little sexually unfulfilled. It was strange but a nice experience. She cleaned both myself and her up and we spent the rest of the weekend enjoying ourselves.

But her absence for the week had hit me hard. I’d missed her. A lot. I was determined to do fix this situation. So I began to plan.

* * *

Two weeks later, I sent Dipuk an email, explaining that I was Anjelica’s boyfriend and that I wanted to meet to discuss something of great importance. I suggested Feb 12th and was happy to see that he quickly agreed and setup a 7pm meeting time for us to talk at his office.

* * *

On the evening of Wednesday February 12th, I met with Dipuk for the first time. He seemed like a nice guy with a quick warm smile, I could see why he was successful at marketing. I didn’t want to like him at all since I knew he was trying to steal Anjelica away from me. However, I knew how amazing she was and I couldn’t really blame him; any guy would give almost anything to have Anjelica. But she was mine and I was determined to keep her no matter what.

I knew what I had to do. I’d planned it so carefully and looked at all the angles, I thought I had the perfect plan.

I took a deep breath and started talking. I weaved a really good story for Dipuk. I knew he would fall for it. I’m happy to say that it all worked to perfection. I let him know that I knew what he’d been up to. The subliminal messages on the computer, the funny Ranch dressing, all the conditioning to make Anjelica less shy; I laid it all out there. While he didn’t admit to anything outright, I could see surprise in his eyes and I knew I had him. He fell for my plan and agreed to everything I proposed. I laughed to myself, he had to have been impressed that I’d outsmarted him. I would keep my love.

I left his office happier than I’d been in a long time. I knew that come what may, Anjelica would be mine. I loved her and no one would ever be able to separate us.

Thursday I finalized my shopping. Even if they said they didn’t, every woman wants a nice present for Valentine’s day. I had the best presents that I could come up with for Anjelica. I knew she’d love them.

Friday was Valentine’s Day. It was a normal work day for both of us. Actually, a very busy one for me. I only had time to get a blow job from Rebecca while I ate lunch in my office. Anjelica and I met at the apartment after dinner and I asked Anjelica to get dressed up in her nicest cocktail dress, the more formal the better.

She came out of the bedroom dressed in a short black cocktail dress that was low cut in front, it was inset with what looked like small pieces of gold around the collar. She wore black elegant designer stockings and nice black high heels. She left her jewelry off since I’d asked her to. Her long blonde hair was a stunning contrast to the black of her outfit. She looked unbelievably incredible.

I’d let her know that I had made reservations at this small elegant French restaurant called Chez Kathern. There were only a dozen small tables in the entire restaurant but the food was considered some of the best in the city and the setting was beyond romantic. Anjelica had never been there before and she loved it. I had reserved a cozy spot right in front of the fireplace. We had an absolutely delicious dinner and right before desert I gave her my first present.

It was a small box, almost like a jewelry box but when she opened it instead of jewelry there was just a tube of designer lipstick. She looked at me with a question in her eyes. “Just put it on” I told her. So she did. It was a great shade on her, a little bolder than what she would normally wear.

A minute later I gave her another present this one a little bigger. She opened it and cried out in surprise. It was a pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings. She put them on and it matched her outfit perfectly. I told her how beautiful she looked and asked the waiter for some Champagne for the two of us.

She was kind of looking at me searchingly, I think she was hoping for something more; something for her finger, but it was fairly evident that I had no other boxes or gifts on me. She put a good face on it, but I could sense the disappointment radiating from her. The waiter carefully delivered our full champagne glasses and I immediately lifted mine to do a toast. She followed suite without even looking at her glass. I toasted, “To the woman I love with all my heart, may we have a beautiful future together and love each other always.”

She ‘tinged’ her glass to mine and drank the champagne. She drained the small glass and only then really looked at it as she heard a secondary sound when she tilted the glass up. There around the stem of her glass was a large diamond engagement ring.

I quickly got on my knee and said, “Anjelica, you are the love of my life. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?”

She was so surprised but quickly said yes and kissed me to the applause of everyone in the small restaurant.

When we broke apart she looked at the glass with the ring around it and said, “How did you get the ring on here?”

I smiled, “I actually had them make the glass with the ring around it, it took awhile.” I then took it from her, leaned over the brick by the fireplace and smashed the glass; careful to hold on to the ring. I slipped it on her finger and she gave me a big kiss that went on way too long for an elegant restaurant. We had another couple glasses of champagne to celebrate and I promised the laughing waiter that I wouldn’t smash them.

We finished up and she told me that she had a surprise for me as well. She’d gotten permission from Dipuk and Janice for us to use the corporate apartment tonight. That was great news, it was in walking distance from the restaurant and we’d both had plenty to drink. We set out for the apartment at a slow walk, cuddling despite the cool air. We ended up stopping about every ten feet to kiss, fondle and hug, it was fun, romantic and was making me so horny. I was in a great mood, Anjelica had agreed to marry me. I couldn’t stop smiling, I had nothing to fear from Dipuk or anyone else that might ever try to steal her; she loved me and would be my wife.

* * *

A little after that is where and when I began my Valentine’s day story. At the wonderful apartment that she got to use through work. Now that you know the back story, here’s where I started telling it in the first place.

Today was Valentine’s Day and I’m happy to say that everything went even better than I’d planned. The romantic dinner along with the very romantic post dinner festivities left me in a great mood.

Looking over at my beautiful fiancé Anjelica laying on the bed, she looked exactly like the angel her name always reminded me of. It still feels weird to think of Anjelica as my fiancé, she’d been just my girlfriend for so long! It was a great feeling and I was just going to have to get used to calling her my fiancé, at least until she became my wife. That was a whole other transition and I was really looking forward to it!

Anjelica’s long blonde hair almost formed a halo around her modelesque face with her high cheekbones and large blue eyes. Her lips were still stained a deep ruby red from the lipstick I’d given her and there was only a little smearing from some overenthusiastic kissing that I fondly remembered. She was half asleep and had that satiated glow that only great, deeply satisfying sex can bring. While sex can be fun it really didn’t compare to the love I felt for her and seeing her happy reminded me of that love. I couldn’t wait to marry this woman.

She was still wearing the black lingerie that I’d watched her change into that morning. The lingerie looked like it had survived the evening mostly intact. It was a lacy two piece set that she’d combined with some gorgeous black Wilford stay-up stockings that showcased her long sexy legs with a light floral lace pattern. The material for both pieces of the lingerie she wore was see-through lacy black silk with fine detail work. The brassiere top gently lifted and teasingly presented her firm, luscious full C cup breasts. Each cup of the bra had small slits artfully positioned to show off Anjelica’s nipples. Her nipples were a dark red and still fully engorged from all the attention that I’d paid them earlier. They stuck through the small slits as she breathed, kind of appearing and disappearing as she breathed in and out, it was very erotic.

The panties she wore were very sexy black lace v-string panties that were sheer enough that her blond silky pubic hair could be seen in contrast with the black underwear. The small strings on the side followed the curve of her hips while the lace covered her front and I remembered how it barely covered the crack of her rock hard, full ass when she’d first modeled them. The panties had good coverage when she was standing at least but when she spread her legs, the panties split open down the middle, revealing a slit over her slit and displaying all her womanly charms.

Anjelica’s legs were spread slightly apart right now as she reclined against the pillows on the bed giving me a really sexy peek at her dark red pussy lips. Her labia were spread slightly apart and still slightly moist, I half expected to see steam coming out of her. The view was starting to get me a little turned on again. She caught my gaze as I was staring at the small opening trying to see if I could glimpse her shy, sensitive little clit. Anjelica gave me a sultry look and spread her sleek legs a little further apart while staring into my eyes with love in her stunning blue ones.

I was the one that broke our connection by looking down at her now very visible pussy. She took the opportunity to be on display by arching her back and contracting her pussy. Anjelica looked over at the mirror on the wall and I heard her moan with excitement and saw her begin to run one hand gently over her pussy. I could imagine what she saw in looking in the mirror. I was rock hard again and not trying to hide my engorged manhood at all. I was focused on her still contracting pussy but was aware of her other hand massaging her breasts. She took turns tweaking her nipples and pulling on them so they stuck out even further through the skimpy lingerie top.

I felt like I was on sexual overload tonight and she was the cause. Her hand at her pussy gently rubbed her clit teasing it out from under its little hood. It was red like the rest of her visible pussy and stood up at attention like a little half inch tall soldier. Each time her fingers brushed over it her body trembled and her pussy got a little redder and contracted tightly. Anjelica had never masturbated for me before and it was incredibly erotic to watch. When I saw a few drops of white liquid get forced out on one of the contractions my hard on achieved a new record-level of hardness at seeing the semen. On the next contraction she moaned loudly and a whole stream of semen was forced out and began to run down toward her perfect ass. My cock throbbed and actually bounced up and down, it was eager to add some more to her hot pussy.

But I knew I wouldn’t be adding anything to her pussy, at least not right now. I looked down at the condom covering my cock. I heard the bathroom door close behind me and then I could see him in the mirror too. I was right, she’d been looking at Dipuk in the mirror. In fact, the whole wall was completely covered in seamless mirrors, between it and the mirror on the ceiling she could see the entire bedroom from almost every angle. The room seemed to be decorated in a rather tongue in cheek way, all blacks and grays with black silk sheets with little dark red hearts on them. It wasn’t pink at all but it still reminded me of one of those old hotel rooms in the Poconos with the heart shaped pink hot tub. It was even called the ‘Love Suite’ and it was perfect for a little Valentine’s Day fun.

I thought back to our evening after we finished dinner. Anjelica was almost bubbling with excitement as she led the way to the corporate apartment and it was only a block away from the great french restaurant we’d just gotten engaged in. I was on cloud nine and when we came into the beautiful apartment it had just gotten better. The apartment was on a top floor in a high end building. It had three bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms. There was a small kitchen and a large great room with a bar and its own bathroom. All the furniture was high end with flat screen TVs and lots of leather in the main room.

Anjelica had picked out a bedroom for us with the name ‘Love Suite’ written on the door. The bed was a California king, lots of room for all sorts of activities. She’d gone to freshen up while I made us drinks at the bar. Red wine for her and single malt scotch for me. We’d just settled onto the couch and snuggled together we were taking our time kissing and drinking.

I was just about to tell Anjelica my last surprise when I heard someone opening the door to the apartment. Dipuk came in followed by elegantly dressed Kara and a woman that I assumed was Janelle from the description. He waved, “Hi guys, sorry to interrupt your evening. You got my text messages, right?”

Chagrined, Anjelica jumped up and pulled her phone out of her clutch. She’d had it sent to silent and had forgotten to change it back. She saw three text messages from Dipuk and one from Kara. I read over her shoulder. Apparently both Mr. Rankin and Kara’s customer were in town tonight and wanted to meet. Dipuk indicated that Anjelica was out to dinner but he’d told them both that Kara and Anjelica would be available after 9pm.

Dipuk walked up and shook my hand. “Sorry to mess up your plans for the evening but we don’t get a lot of face time with our customers and these are two of our most important ones.”

“Its ok, I understand.” I was a little curious to meet Mr. Rankin.

We all had a drink and I found that I actually liked Dipuk. Now that my concerns about him had been put to bed, I was much more relaxed. I was nicely buzzed and sitting in an arm chair next to Dipuk when he leaned over. I noticed his neat scotch was more than half gone too. “Can I show you how good these women are?” he asked me.

“Sure.” The three women were all beautiful and sitting on the couch together chatting.

Dipuk pulled out a small remote and pressed a button. The lights dimmed slightly in the room and music started to play. I heard one of the tones in the music and all three of the women stood up and turned toward us. They began dancing, smiling and giggling as they did it. Dipuk leaned over and whispered. “I know you know about the tones, but I added one more just for general sexy dancing. What do you think?”

What would you think when watching three of the most beautiful women you’ve ever seen dancing right in front of you for your pleasure. And you are more than a little buzzed. “Its awesome.”

Dipuk smiled and went back to watching them.

Soon they were stripping and Anjelica’s lingerie was exposed for us to see. There were slits in it and I could see her almost bare pussy and her nipples clearly. The other two weren’t quite as exposed except for the fact that Janelle didn’t have a top on. We watched them strip and dance for a good ten minutes.

Dipuk stopped the music and turned to me. I think its time we consummated our deal. I nodded my agreement. He walked into the love suite room followed by the naked Kara and Janelle. Anjelica still had her lingerie on. I took her hand and led her into the room behind them. I ignored the questioning look on her face.

Kara and Janelle quickly stripped Dipuk and I was amazed. For a small guy he had a really big dick. Porno size easily. He was super in shape too, all tight muscle and no fat.

I pulled Anjelica to me and gave her a crushing kiss that lasted for a minute. I saw the other two women sucking Dipuk’s cock. I switched my mouth to first one nipple and then the other getting them nice and hard. I gave them some little quick bites while my fingers found her clit and rubbed it. I went back to kissing her hard and fucked her pussy with my fingers. She was really hot. I pulled back and told her, “Hun, I want you to go fuck Dipuk’s brains out.” I whispered in her ear, “Impress him for both of us.”

The sex between the two of them was epic. She jumped on top of him and began madly kissing him before positioning her little pussy over his huge tool. She worked her way down it stopping every inch to adjust to being stretched beyond anything she’d experienced before. Kara, Janelle and I watched them fuck thru Anjelica’s first orgasm, then her second and third one. They they turned to me and pulled my cock out. Kara slipped a condom over it with an apologetic look but I didn’t mind that much. The two of them gave me a double hand job and played with my balls while they took turns kissing me deeply. It was so erotic.

Another half hour of fucking and I’d lost count of the number of orgasms my fiancé had but it looked like Dipuk was finally going to cum. He rolled her on her back and had almost bent in half for the deepest penetration. Her long legs were sticking past his ears and each time he slammed into to her it knocked the breath out of her and she moaned. He picked up pace and it was like watching a machine fuck her. Finally he slammed into her all the way and didn’t pull back. His whole body went rigid and I knew he was shooting a huge load into her pussy. I came at the same time into the condom.

He went into the bathroom to clean up and Kara and Janelle went to pour some more drinks.

I’d never seen her so satisfied and I knew that everything had worked out.

* * *

Now, I want to preface this with the admission that we’d all had a lot to drink and some intense sexual experiences, so I might not be remembering everything correctly.

Dipuk had sat down in the arm chair next to me and was slowly sipping a glass of scotch as Anjelica pleasured him with her mouth and hands. I watched as Anjelica stopped sucking Dipuk’s cock and looked up at him, still holding the base of his massive cock with one hand while the other hand continued to massage his oversize balls. She smiled and said, “Hey, I just realized that your name spelled backward is Kupid. That’s funny since its Valentine’s day, it sounds like Cupid and is almost spelled the same.”

Dipuk smiled down at Anjelica’s gorgeous face and gently stroked her cheek. His smile faded as he pushed her mouth back onto his cock, Anjelica didn’t seem to mind much. “Don’t call me Cupid, that’s my stupid brother’s name. He thinks love will conquer everything and all he has to do is shoot his famous magic arrows of love and that fixes everything. Fucking love.”

Dipuk looked up at me as I stood there getting my cock gently sucked on by Kara. He smiled at me and explained, “You see, Jonathan, I’ve dedicated my life to proving that ‘love’ is just as ridiculous as my chubby little brother. I don’t have magic arrows so I’ve had to use technology. You are the first one to catch on. Induction by virtual reality and breakthroughs in using visual technology to create brain neurons make a great foundation. A few select drugs that blend well to Ranch dressing to bond them to me and make them very open to suggestions and then the subliminal and overt conditioning. That doesn’t happen fast, it can take weeks, but taken all together its very effective. I’ll show him what love is worth.” He groaned as Anjelica took him all the way down her throat and kept her lips pressed against the base of his cock, I bet he was impressed with that move, I know I would be if she ever did it to me!

It was tough to concentrate on what Dipuk was saying with Kara’s gorgeous eyes locked on mine and her mouth sucking on my cock as she slowly bobbed up and down. Even through the condom it felt incredible. However, I picked up the gist and it confirmed for me that I’d been right in my suspicions. Dipuk had been trying to steal Anjelica away from me. I smiled to myself, I’d showed him though.

“Dipuk, you might use all that technology but you weren’t able to steal Anjelica away from me, we love each other more than ever and we are engaged now. While sex is a lot of fun, it doesn’t compare to love and we love each other.”

Dipuk just smiled at me and had Anjelica stand up and turn around. He bent her over the arm of the couch, it was the perfect height for him to enter her from behind. Dipuk pulled Anjelica’s panties down and they slid quickly down her hot legs covered in black stockings and pooled around her ankles. He ran his hands over her ass and gave it a couple of big slaps, Anjelica just groaned, I noticed her nipples were rock hard; she was having a lot of fun.

Dipuk snapped his fingers, “Kara, lick her ass and get her ready for me. There’s one more hole I want to sample.” Kara instantly stopped sucking on my cock and ran over to kneel behind Anjelica’s ass. She spread her cheeks and began licking her. It was so hot so I stroked my cock as I just stood there and enjoyed the hot scene. Dipuk handed Kara some lube and she applied it thoroughly. Dipuk lined up and worked his large cock into Anjelica’s ass. He took his time and seemed gentle, she just moaned the whole time. Dipuk whispered something to Kara and she ran back over to kneel at my feet.

I was hoping she’d start sucking me again, but instead she started to give me a tight hand job that was timed perfectly with Dipuk’s every thrust into Anjelica. She made a tight ring with her fingers and I could almost believe I was fucking her ass, not that I ever had. But Kara was timing it perfectly and I slowly built up toward orgasm. Watching Anjelica have sex and not being able to join in was hard, but the sacrifice really just proved how much I loved her.

He fucked her ass faster and faster and Kara mimicked the same speed and motion on my cock with her hands. When I got too close to orgasm it was almost like she could sense it and she’d back off for a few seconds to let me calm down. Dipuk and I ended up coming at the same time. Anjelica had been coming for a while, she looked completely overwhelmed. Dipuk pulled his large cock out of her ass. “Kara, get a wet rag and clean Anjelica up.” Kara ran off to the bathroom.

* * *

Dipuk looked at his watch and turned to Anjelica. She and Kara were both standing there, all lingerie restored. “Girls, please go get dressed and do your make up and hair please. You have clients that are in town tonight. I told them you’d be free after 9pm.” Both women moved off to the bathroom.

I felt exhausted, I must have come at least six times tonight. I slowly got dressed as Dipuk poured himself another glass of scotch, sat down and slowly sipped it. Janelle walked out of the third bedroom. She looked elegant as always, wearing a white dress that was very see through and obviously nothing under it. I groaned as I felt my cock try to recover a little bit. I was actually sore and I hadn’t even had real sex tonight. She stood behind Dipuk and massaged his shoulders and neck before running her fingers through his hair, it looked very relaxing.

Dipuk looked at me and said, “Per our agreement, Anjelica will need to stay here at the corporate apartment at least once a week with me. Once she has met her customers, she will have a couple of standing meetings with them that will usually happen during the work week. However, flexibility is very important in this role so she’ll often need to entertain them here for the evening and sometimes overnight. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head, I did understand, the customer always came first. I was happy she was so focused on being successful at work. Out loud I said, “I totally understand, customer intimacy is incredibly important. I see it in my role all the time.” Anjelica came out of the bathroom. She looked radiant as she made her way over to me and sat on my lap, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “How are you doing hun?” she asked me.

“I’m doing great, but getting pretty tired. How about you?” I looked deeply into her pretty eyes.

“This has been a great evening, I’m still full of energy.” She flashed the ring at me.

It was great to be able to hold her, my fiancé. I slowly ran my fingers up and down her back, enjoying the silky feel of her dress. Kara came out of the bathroom also looking refreshed and beautiful. She smiled and said, “Can I share your fiancé’s knee?” Anjelica patted my free knee and Kara sat down, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Kara took Anjelica’s hand and held it up. She looked at her new engagement ring. “Its beautiful, I’m so happy for you guys! I can’t wait for your wedding.” It was nice having the two gorgeous women on my lap.

* * *

A minute later, I heard a knock at the apartment door. Janelle went to answer it. Two older men came in and she led them over toward our group. Anjelica and Kara both got up from my lap and moved over to greet the newcomers. The taller man was clearly Kara’s customer since she gave him a big, very familiar hug and french kiss and then led him toward her bedroom with her body pressed tightly against his. From his appearance, the shorter, heavier man must have been Anjelica’s client, Mr. Rankin. He had to be at least 55 years old and was a good thirty pounds over weight. She gave him a quick hug and brought him over toward us. It was quite a contrast between the two of them. She was a good five inches taller than him and less than half his age not to mention less than half his weight.

Janelle sat down on Dipuk’s lap so he didn’t bother to get up, but I did as they approached us.

“Mr. Rankin, this is my fiancé, Jonathan. Jonathan, Mr. Rankin is my most important client. He’s a managing director at Green Rock Investments. They are creating all the sexy lingerie that I’ve been wearing. “ She was clearly so good with clients, her voice had taken on such a professional tone.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Rankin.” I shook his somewhat pudgy hand.

“Ah, Anjelica, you’ve broken my heart, I didn’t know you were engaged.” He had a smile on his face but his eyes looked pissed almost like he been played..

“Well, Jonathan just proposed to me at dinner tonight.” She gave him a brilliant, very friendly smile.

“Oh, in that case, I shouldn’t take you away from your new fiancé.” He was clearly starting to feel uncomfortable and had actually backed up a step like he was preparing to leave. Dipuk was slowly stroking Janelle’s body and was just watching the whole conversation. She had her face buried in his neck and was almost purring in contentment.

Anjelica, so in tune with her customer, immediately jumped in to put Mr. Rankin at ease, “Oh, no its totally fine Mr. Rankin. Jonathan was just saying that he was tired from such a busy day and night.” She gave him a quick wink when she said night.

I backed her up, “Yes, I was just getting ready to sack out here on the couch. Anjelica’s been talking about how much she’s enjoyed your lingerie and I know I have as well. I know you guys are trying to finalize your next marketing campaign with a tight deadline, so don’t let me keep you. Nice meeting you Mr. Rankin.”

“Nice meeting you too Jonathan and congratulations on your engagement.” I shook his hand again and tried not to tower over him, he still seemed nervous but had a little bit of a bemused look on his face.

Anjelica was all smiles. She gave me a quick kiss goodnight and took Mr. Rankin’s hand in both of hers. I heard her talking to him as she excitedly pulled him toward the ‘Love Suite’ bedroom. “I’m wearing the ‘Other Woman’ collection in black tonight. I want to show you how it looks and what features I really like about it. I’ve also got some good ideas for the campaign that I want to show you.”

Once he was moving, she put her arm around him and they walked hip to hip to the room. I couldn’t hear his response to her statement, but he was obviously getting more relaxed since he’d put his hand on her tight ass cheek as they walked. She said in return in a bright voice, “I know, its really great, you don’t even have to take them off when you do it. I’ll show you. We’ll have to think about how we could include that in the campaign.”

They had left the bedroom door open when they went in. I couldn’t see them directly, but I saw their reflection in the mirrored wall. They were standing very close and talking. He was running his fat hand up and down her back, exactly where my hand had been just a few minutes ago. I saw her turn her back toward him and he unzipped her short black cocktail dress. She slipped if off and it pooled around her feet. She stood on display and posed for him in her high heels, stockings and little black lingerie with all the ‘easy access’ openings. I watched as she turned and posed for him from every angle, even bending over and finally planting one leg under her and putting the other leg up on the bed. I could only see her from behind but I knew that would put her little blonde pussy on full display for her client, she was so flexible.

He stopped her poses and went into the room’s bathroom. Anjelica turned and looked right at me in the mirror and gave me a little wave. She knew I was watching and she’d put on the show for me since she couldn’t tell me about her meetings with Mr. Rankin. I really loved her at that moment. She came to the door and blew me a kiss with her full red lips before closing the door. I turned back forward and realized that Dipuk and Janelle were watching me. She was still on his lap but was rubbing her ass back and forth on his crotch almost like she was giving him a lap dance. He’d pulled down her dress and was playing with both of her dark, perky B cup tits with their hard long nipples. Janelle clearly liked the attention.

Dipuk continued talking like the clients had never shown up. “Jonathan, you’ve been the closest of any boyfriend, fiancé or husband to ever discovering what was going on and trying to stop me. I’m curious, how did you overcome the subliminal messages and drugs?”

I smiled, I’d always tried to be honest with myself, “To tell the truth I didn’t completely overcome them. I definitely feel differently about things today than I did a couple of months ago. For instance, I would have punched out Mr. Rankin in the past if he even looked at Anjelica. I think there were a couple of things that made them less effective. Our home computer lost power in a storm and it messed up my login so I had to use her login; but I never told her. I saw an error message too and realized that you were copying all the video log files back to corporate so you could watch them.

Finally, I hate ranch dressing. So while Anjelica thought I was eating ranch, I swapped it out for blue cheese. I didn’t really realize what the ranch dressing was until I used it on my co-worker by accident. She went from an aggressive, dominant lover to a submissive one almost instantly. I also got a copy of the tones that you used to condition her, I like that a lot by the way. So now I’m doing the best that I can to make sure that I don’t lose Anjelica.”

Dipuk smiled and nodded his head, “Thanks for sharing all that. I appreciate your spirit and I like you a lot. I’m going to expand my foot print and I want you to help me. I’d like to propose an addition to our agreement that I think you’ll like. I want you to start a new ‘franchise’ at your department store for me. I’m sure you can think of some co-workers that you’d like to know a little more intimately. We’ll refine our techniques from the potential issues you’ve uncovered and it’ll be better than ever. The only thing that I ask is that we focus on women in committed, loving relationships, and engaged or married couples. Are you on board?”

As soon as he said married couples Michelle’s face popped up in my mind’s eye. Finally, I’d get to fuck the super hot Michelle and her husband would even be supportive. I knew that Anjelica wouldn’t mind, while sex was fun it didn’t compare with love and she knew I loved her.

I thought about it but it only took a few seconds, after all, sex WAS a lot of fun but it didn’t compare to love. If I could help teach others that life lesson than I felt I’d be doing some good in the world.

“Yes, I think that’s a great idea. I agree.” My mouth felt a little dry for some reason.

Dipuk’s smile was genuine. He stood up and finished his drink and shook my hand, “Great! Its been a long night, I think its time to call it an evening. Jonathan, enjoy the couch. We’ll talk in the morning. Janelle, say goodnight nicely to Jonathan.”

“Good night Jonathan.” Janelle unzipped her white dress as she walked toward me and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing nothing at all other than white high heels and her cute little pussy was shaved bare. She had the most perfect model’s body that I’d ever seen. She gave me a scorching french kiss that must have lasted a good thirty seconds. I took the time to fondle her incredibly firm ass and felt her nipples poking into my chest. I ran my fingers across her smooth warm pussy from behind and she didn’t even pull away or stop kissing when I pushed a finger inside her. She was so warm and wet and felt truly welcoming.

I heard Dipuk snap his fingers and Janelle stopped kissing me. She bit my bottom lip and sucked it as she pulled away giving me a sultry look full of future promise. She ran to Dipuk and disappeared into the third bedroom with him without looking back. The door was quickly closed leaving me alone with a now once again rock hard cock that was actually a little sore to the touch.

I laid down on the couch and became aware of a rhythmic sound coming from Kara’s room along with loud male and female moaning. Things were clearly approaching a crescendo. I heard Janelle began moaning and begging but I couldn’t make out what she was saying, Dipuk clearly didn’t waste any time.

I couldn’t stop myself and went to the door to the ‘Love Suite’ where Anjelica and Mr. Rankin were. I didn’t want to disturb their business so I pushed my ear against the door and listened. There were long periods of silence and then I’d pick out a word or two. “Feels good”, then I heard a slurp sound and a moan, “Yes, it still gives good support…feel”.

Anjelica’s voice in a light tone, “hmm, what can we test it with?” There was silence for about ten seconds and then a man’s voice, “will this work?”. Anjelica giggled, “Let’s see if we can get it all set to test.” Silence and then a slowly building slurping sound, over and over that lasted for a few minutes. A man’s voice, “your mouth feels so good”, something else that wasn’t intelligible. Her voice again, “that should work” Then silence for about thirty seconds and I began to hear rhythmic movements and panting. About three minutes later, I heard them both crying out in release. There was nothing after that and I took my hard cock and went back to bed on the couch.

Dipuk and Janelle were still going at it strong. He had some staying power. She came again and again, much louder than either Kara or Anjelica. Their fucking lulled me to sleep, a very fitting lullaby for my Valentine’s day.

I woke up with a still hard cock that was being freed from my pants by a pair of small hands. Opening my eyes I saw Anjelica, still in her stockings and lingerie holding a finger over my lips to quiet me. I looked at my watch and saw it was 12:05am. She pulled my dick out of my pants completely and caressed it with her soft fingers. Anjelica than gave my prick a quick couple of sucks that were accompanied by a familiar slurping sound. She was able to deep throat me easily and it felt great.

She straddled me and slid my cock inside her very wet pussy. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Dipuk sent me a text and told me about the deal you’d negotiated with him he said it started today. I’m so proud of you and excited I had to be with you. We don’t have much time though because I still need to get back to Mr. Rankin.” She licked my ear and bit my earlobe softly.

My cock was already throbbing inside of her and she fucked me fast in a steady up and down motion. I could feel her pussy squeezing me on every downstroke. I captured a nipple with my lips and massaged her breasts with my hands. I was way rougher than I would normally be, but I’d been too worked up tonight to take it easy now that I was in a pussy. When she felt that I was about to come she reached behind her ass and started massaging my balls with a warm hand while kissing me deeply. I erupted and shot a huge load inside of her, she muffled her moans as she orgasmed by kissing me; my tongue was deep inside her mouth. It was awesome.

She collapsed on me and her breasts felt great against me. Her pussy was still quivering around my still hard cock. I flexed it and she moaned. Then she quickly lifted her head up and grabbed my wrist. She turned it to see the watch. “Shit, I’ve got to get back to my customer, we’re scheduled just up until breakfast.” She pulled off of me and gasped when my still hard cock popped out of her very tight pussy. She bent back down and kissed me on the lips. “Love you, see you at breakfast” she said. She ran quickly back to the room. She forgot to close the door.

“I love you too.” I whispered to myself. I really loved Anjelica, She really knew how much I loved her and she loved me. Nothing else mattered. Sex was fun but it didn’t compare to real love.

I guess she woke Mr. Rankin up when she got back into bed. I heard him moaning some for a few minutes followed by the slapping sounds of two bodies fucking. I laid on the couch and tried to picture what they were doing by the sounds. I figured they must be fucking doggie style since I heard her ass get slapped every couple of seconds. Their loud sex must have woken up the others as they were joined by noise from Kara’s room and then from Janelle’s room.

I smiled as I listened to all the sounds of sex surrounding me and thought about the last six months. So much had changed for the better. Conservative Anjelica had gotten a great job and overcome her professional and personal shyness. There was a loud male moan from Anjelica’s room and I knew that she’d definitely learned how to keep her customers happy, something that I remembered her being so nervous about. And finally, my plans all came together tonight and my girlfriend and love of my life had become my fiancé despite all the efforts of her boss to steal her from me. I had managed to impress him with our love and to stop him from stealing her. Our love for each other was never stronger than it was today. I’d gone a step further tonight in agreeing to work with Dipuk and I’d be able to help the people that worked for me at the department store find the same love that Anjelica and I shared.

Coupled with all the orgasms I’d had today, this was the best Valentine’s day that I’d ever had.

I heard Mr. Rankin breathing really loudly, I hoped he wasn’t going to have a heart attack or something. Finally all movement stopped and he moaned, “Fuck yeah.” Anjelica’s response wasn’t in words, but I recognized the sound of her orgasm, it sounded like a really good one. If I didn’t love her so much, I’d have almost felt jealous of Mr. Rankin.

But there was no need to be jealous of him at all after the deal I negotiated. Since Dipuk had fucked Anjelica yesterday as of today, I was now a client of the firm. They’d be doing all the marketing for my department store. It would require several marketing account managers but my primary one would be Anjelica. I’d also requested Kara and Janelle but Dipuk had smiled and said that he might have all the other women work on my account on a rotational basis. Only Anjelica would be permanent. She’d have other clients, like Mr. Rankin. However, now I’d always know what was going on. In addition to being a customer myself I was also a co-worker to the entire firm since I was expanding the franchise. Mr. Rankin’s little customer confidentiality wouldn’t apply to me since I was now part of the firm.

It had been a great Valentine’s day. Our love conquered all in the end.

I fell asleep to the sounds of Anjelica’s whispered pillow talk while the other two women fucked their partners.