The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valentine’s Day

By BZ2

Brian and Debra Valentine celebrated their’ third wedding Anniversary on St. Valentine’s February 14th 2004.

Brian had decided that this anniversary was going to be really special, he had prepared for the memorable occasion for nearly three anxious months. It was then, three months ago just after a very forgettable Thanksgiving getaway that he had decided that their marriage needed to take on a new direction.

Brian and Debra were not your typical young married couple (say mid twenties and fresh from college) celebrating a third anniversary. Brian a debonair and athletic man was in his mid-thirties and a much in demand Cardiologist at a major hospital. Debra an auburn haired lithesome beauty was in her late twenties and already a partner in a growing law firm. They had each established successful professional lives before committing to that Valentine’s Day wedding (with his last name when else) in the Centennial year of 2001.

Brian and Debra did pretty well financially, his medical practice was doing extremely well and his brother (a stockbroker) had steered him onto several very profitable business deals over the past years. And Debra’s legal practice was also doing quite well; they were in fact quite well off. But, after all, money wasn’t everything in a marriage; sure the two incomes were great it just wasn’t what he had envisioned his marriage being all about.

Brian often thought that Deb seemed too preoccupied with her work. Sure, he conceded, on occasion he would get a call from a patient in the middle of the night and have to run to the hospital, and yes maybe a few of those calls had come at some inopportune times as concerned their love life, but on the whole he was confident that he left his work at the office after business hours. Deb, by contrast, always seemed to have a briefcase full of legal papers to mull over.

The straw that wound up breaking the Camel’s Back, however, was that Thanksgiving weekend three months earlier. They had spent Thanksgiving Day at a family gathering as they usually did, but then the plan was for a nice romantic weekend, just the two of them alone.

Alas, those plans evolved from the romantic tryst he had envisioned into a lonely three days of sitting alone by the pool or in the bar while Deb poured over her legal papers up in their room the entire three days. She was very apologetic on the way home, and explained that she’d had to have the brief done first thing Monday morning. Her apologies, however, fell on deaf ears.

As they drove home two large billboards suddenly inspired Brian, one was for some local jeweler who was promoting, “Buy that special someone their gemstone for their Anniversary”. The other had something to do with training a disobedient pet. And he wondered, “Just what is the gemstone for a third Anniversary?”

February 14th fell on a Sunday that year and Brian had the whole day planned. He allowed Debra to sleep in. After waking sometime around 10:00 A.M., she showered then leisurely strolled into the kitchen. She found a note on the coffee pot directing her to the Dining room.

The Dining room table had been romantically set for two, their best china at each setting. Two dozen long stemmed red roses and three elaborately wrapped presents stacked according to size awaited the still sleepy-eye Debra.

Brian pulled out her chair, “First breakfast, then presents.” He pushed her chair up to the table as she sat, and then served her breakfast, starting with a Mimosa and Eggs Benedict and followed up with cappuccino and Cannoli.

As they finished their cappuccinos Brian said; “you can open the presents if you like.”

Debra started with the small box on top and carefully unwrapped it. It was, as she had guessed, a small jeweler’s box. The lids of her eyes opened wide in unison with the lid of the box as she espied an elegant platinum ring with a lovely round vivid green stone that shone, with just a glint of gold, up at her.

“It’s beautiful Brian, is it an Emerald?”

As he took the ring from the box and placed it on the ring finger of her right hand he said. “No dear, it’s a Peridot, it’s the gemstone that represents a third anniversary.”

The next box was bigger and much heavier, before opening it she guessed that it was probably chocolate; and she was right, her favorites no less.

She had no idea of the contents of the last box it was bigger than the box of chocolates but weighed nearly nothing. She opened it to find; “nothing?”

It took her a moment or two to realize that what she at first thought was packing tissue was actually a delicate set of lingerie that consisted of just three items a pair of the sheerest red nylon stockings she had ever seen, a matching garter-belt defined only by the elastics and the snaps that would eventually hold up the stockings and a matching chemise that defied definition as an article of clothing.

“So Brian,” she said with one raised eyebrow, “you bought me something for yourself as well.”

Brian was smiling like the Cheshire cat, but said nothing.

He started to clear away the table when the doorbell rang. “That ought to be the masseuse.”

“A masseuse?”

“Yes dear, she is going to get rid of those nasty little muscle kinks you are always complaining about.”

Brian answered the door and ushered in Helga a very large, but not unattractive blonde (kind of a Norse Amazon and a credit to her Viking heritage).

“Vere I set up table?” Helga asked.

“Why don’t you take Debra and the table upstairs to the bedroom and set up in there.” Brian suggested.

After setting up the stereo to play some of her favorite background music he gave the headphones to Debra. Then as Debra relaxed on the massage table Brian whispered something in Helga’s ear and then left Debra and Helga to their business.

About thirty minutes later Helga came looking for Brian. “You say let you if she fall asleep, she is sleeping now.”

“Good, good Helga, thank you. Would you like anything, a cup of coffee or a glass of water perhaps?”

“Ya, ya I would like glass of water.”

Brian got Helga her water then went into the bedroom changed the CD in the player and programmed it for continuous play.

Helga returned moments later, “I go back to massage she feel real good when I finish.”

Helga resumed massaging as Debra slept. After an hour or so Helga returned to find Brian. “I almost done mister. Okay.”

“Thank you Helga let me get those headphones out of your way then you can wake sleeping beauty there.”

Helga finished the massage by giving Debra a loud and heavy smack on her ass.

Debra jolted awake. “Whah, what happened? I feel like I’ve been asleep for ages.”

“Ja you sleep, but feel good now huh?”

“Yes, yes I do. I feel very good.” Debra said as she stretched her lithe body. “Thank you Helga.”

Just then Brian popped his head in the door. “Well since you are feeling so good you better get ready. We can’t be late for our own anniversary party.”

Helga packed up her table. Brian paid her for the massage, and then with a wink gave her a fifty-dollar tip. He then saw her out.

The party was a typical country club affair, friends and family met to wish the couple happy returns and the like.

As the evening drew to an end Brian and Debra bid adieu to their guests and thanked their well-wishers, and then headed for home.

Once home again they both headed for the bedroom to change and relax a while before going to bed.

“You know I’d really like to see you in that outfit I gave you.”

“Oh you would, would you?

“Yes, I would.”

“Well this has been such a wonderful day I guess you do deserve a treat for all you have done.” She picked up the box that contained the lingerie and headed for the bathroom.

While she was gone Brian slipped out of his tux and pulled on a pair of comfy boxers he usually wore to bed. Then he got out another box he hadn’t bothered to wrap and placed it on the bed. He removed a gold chain from the box, a crystal pendant dangled from the chain.

Debra returned from the bathroom, and she was truly a vision. The red lingerie was so sheer that as it mingle with the warm tones of her flesh it seemed as though she glowed, like an ember about to extinguish. Providing just enough of a reddish glow to blend well with her auburn hair that it accented the sparkling green stone of her new ring.

As she approached Brian held up the chain with the crystal pendant.

“Well Brian how do I lo...”

Debra stood transfixed her eyes fixed upon the swinging crystal being held by her husband.

“You look fantastic my pet, you look just like a pretty little sex slave should.”

Panic stricken but still as rigid as a statue. Debra’s mind revolted “SEX SLAVE, did he say SEX SLAVE? No, no way I am no ones sex slave, not even yours Brian.”

This frantic outburst, unfortunately, was heard only be by the transfixed victim herself. As it rattled mutely around in her brain, since she remained silently fixated on the slowly swaying crystal.

“You know Deb I not only found out that the Peridot was the official gemstone to denote a 3rd anniversary I also discovered that the contemporary gift for the 3rd anniversary is crystal and glass. Perhaps you noticed that a lot the gifts we received tonight were stemware and included a couple of very nice pieces of Waterford Crystal.”

“So, you might say, this little crystal I hold is an anniversary gift I reserved for myself.”

“I do hope you enjoyed all of your little treats this morning; they were designed specifically to put you at ease. The Mimosa and coffee were lightly laced with a sleeping drug and your massage simply aided in the inevitable. Then once Helga let me know that you had dozed off I changed your music CD for one that I had made especially for you.”

“The CD drew you into a deep Hypnotic sleep; which intern permitted your present entranced state. You see you were conditioned during your massage to respond to the crystal as a trigger that would return you to your current Hypnotic state. When I had Helga slap your rump to wake you all of the triggers from my CD where permanently imprinted on your brain.”

“Now my little pet drop to knees and crawl to your master.”

Debra was repulsed. “How had this happened? What did I do to deserve this? This can’t be. No, I won’t crawl to anyone.” But as she silently dropped to knees, and then slowly crawled over to Brian she continued to think, “But, but I have to, I can’t stop myself.”

“Good girl Deb, set,” Brian said.

Still holding the crystal before her he then with his free hand began to pet her head as he would a dog. This allowed him to put the crystal down since the petting was another trigger that would continue to deepen her trance.

“Open that pretty little mouth for me Deb”

The next thing Deb knew Brian was exploring the inside of mouth with two of his fingers, “Good girl, now suck.”

As Debra sucked diligently on his two fingers Brian’s excited member was gradually coming to attention, forcing its way through the opening in his boxer shorts.

“Very nice Deb now allow me to introduce the star of the show,” as he directed her attention to the shaft that now protruded from his boxers. “Put your hands around it Deb.”

Her hands encircled his cock.

“Stroke it Deb, gently until it is fully erect.”

As Deb worked his cock like a pump she was thinking. “No, no, no. He is not going to make me do this; he knows how much I hate it. Then she thought, yes, he knows how much I hate this. Oh, my god!”

“Good girl, very good Deb. Now lick around the surface of the head.”

Her tongue darted out and started licking the tip of his cock.

“Good girl, now lick the entire shaft Deb.”

Debra’s tongue moved smoothly up and down Brian’s cock.

“Now, take it into your mouth, just the head at first. Good girl, now swirl your tongue around it. That’s a good girl Deb. Now slow down and suck.”

Debra couldn’t believe it. She was performing an act that she absolutely abhorred, but she couldn’t stop and neither could she deny the feelings of her excited nipples nor the gradual wetness that slowly trickled down her inner thigh.

Brian had wanted this for a long time, and then suddenly he felt the impending explosion that he could not control. Vesuvius suddenly erupted in Deb’s mouth.

“Good girl, swallow it all, then lick me clean.” As Deb continued to suck away his cock eventually grew flaccid and finally he sat back exhausted for the time being.

Brian had waited three long years to experience that again, he was certain that it would not be that long before he experienced it again.

“You’ve been a very good girl Deb (the positive reinforcements also served to deepen Deb’s trance). Now Deb, do you remember, that I told you crystal and glass were the contemporary gifts for the 3rd anniversary, well guess what the traditional gift is.” He said as held up a leather dog collar, “yes Deb, it is leather.”

“This leather collar is very special, it is your talisman. It works like this Deb, as long as the collar is around your neck you are capable of functioning like your old self, you can go to work, you can go out in public and no one will suspect you are my slave. But if the collar is removed you will become a mindless robotic slave capable only of obeying direct commands from your master and only your master. Do you understand Deb?”

“Yes, Brian.”

“Now my pet kisses the collar I hold before.” Debra kissed the collar and sealed her fate. “Good girl, your kiss means you accept the powers of the talisman.” And then he placed the collar around her neck.

He then encased her wrists and ankles in matching leather cuffs. “These additional leather ornaments are mere symbols of your status as a slave, they are not talismans and do not have the same power as your collar.

The last item removed from the box was a leash, which he now attached to her collar. He then commanded: “Heel Deb” He gave a tug on the leash and she followed on her hand sand knees as his lead led her across the room to his walk-in closet. In the corner of the closet stood a steel dog cage. Brian led her to the cage and ordered her inside.

Once in the cage he removed the leash and order her lay down. “Good girl, now listen and repeat after me, I am Slave Deb.”

She repeated. “I am Slave Deb.”

“Brian is my Master.”

She echoed. “Brian is my Master.

And the exchange continued.

“Slave Deb must obey Master.”

“Slave Dem must obey Master.”

“Slave Deb lives to please Master.”

“Slave Deb lives to please Master.”

“Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey.”

“Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey.”

Until finally Brian said: “Good girl Slave Deb, now listen only. Do you remember the phases that you just repeated to me?”

“Yes, master.”

Brian smiled, that’s the first time she had called me master. “Repeat them for master.”

“I am Slave Deb. Brian is my Master. Slave Deb must obey Master. Slave Deb lives to please Master. Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey.”

“Good Girl. Now Slave Deb those phrases are a mantra, and you must repeat your mantra over and over again. When I say ‘good night Slave’ you will begin to chant your mantra. After thirty minutes you will fall into a deep natural sleep, but even in sleep you will continue your mantra, your dreams will be filled with images of being a good and obedient slave, obeying only her master, and your mantra will echo in your mind through out the night. You will sleep until your master says ‘wake slave’. Do you understand Slave Deb?”

“Yes, master.”

Brian closed and locked the cage door. Then said, “good night slave.” He turned the closet light out and went to bed.

He could hear Debra from the closet. “I am Slave Deb. Brian is my Master. Slave Deb must obey Master. Slave Deb lives to please Master. Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey. I am Slave Deb. Brian is my Master. Slave Deb must obey Master. Slave Deb lives to please Master. Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey. I am Slave Deb. Brian is my Master. Slave Deb must obey Master. Slave Deb lives to please Master. Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey...”

After thirty minutes he could still hear her droning on but it had become much softer like some one talking in a whisper.

Brian woke early the next morning, he showered and dressed for work then he went into the closet. Deb was still mumbling very softly “I am Slave Deb. Brian is my Master. Slave Deb must obey Master. Slave Deb lives to please Master. Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey.”

“Wake Slave.”

Debs eyes fluttered open.

Brian opened the cage, attached the leash and led her out into the bedroom.

“Hi there, what’s your name?

“Slave Deb.” Came the monotone.

“What does Slave Deb do?”

“Slave Deb must obey Master.”

“Who is master?”

“Brian is master, you are Master.”

“Good girl.”

“Do you remember who you were before you became Slave Deb?”

“Yes, I used to be Debra Valentine.”

“What did Debra Valentine do?”

“She was your wife master, and an attorney at law.”

“Good girl. What is that around your neck.”

“My collar master.”

“And?

“It is my talisman.”

“What does it do?”

“It allows me to function like Debra Valentine.”

“Are you Debra Valentine?”

“No master.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Slave Deb.”

“What would happen if your collar were removed from your neck?”

“I would become a mindless robotic slave, that could only function from direct orders from my master.”

He reached around and unfastened the collar. Slave Deb’s eyes closed and she became as rigid as a statue. He replaced the collar and her eyes open and her muscles relaxed.

“Good girl.” He said as he patted her head. “You may stand slave. Remove your wrist and ankle cuffs then go to the bathroom and clean up.”

As she stepped from the shower Brian was there waiting for her, he gave her a towel and allowed her dry off then he attached the leash to her collar and led her to her walk-in closet.

“HMMM. Lets see panties? No I don’t think so, not any more. Bra? No, no, nope not that neither. Ah, pantyhose? Nope, no, no, no definitely not those. Ah I just remembered I have another little package for you. Wait right here I’ll just go and get it.”

Brian was enjoying himself even if Deb didn’t seem to get the joke.

“Here we go,” he handed her a black garter-belt, black nylons with seams down the back and black patent leather pumps with five inch heels. “Put these on.”

Slave Deb did as her master ordered.

“Now lets see, ah this looks nice,” he picked out a grey business suit that had both pants and a skirt. He threw the pants in the trashcan and handed her the skirt. He held onto the jacket and continued to look through her wardrobe. “Ah, here we go,” he’d found a white cashmere sweater with a turtleneck collar. He handed the sweater and jacket to her and ordered her to finish dressing.

“Good girl, Ooops, missed that.” He reached under her sweater and unhooked the leash from her collar.

“Okay, here is today’s agenda, you will go to work at the law office and function as Debra Valentine, you can no longer drive so I will drop you off and pick you up. You must be ready to leave when I arrive. If you are doing something you will stop as soon as you hear me and only me say ‘Deb, time to go.’ While we are in the car you will chant your mantra unless I tell you to stop. Do you understand Slave Deb?”

“Yes, master.”

Brian drove up to the front of Debra’s office building and said: “Slave Deb on the count of three I will snap my fingers and you will be able to function as Debra Valentine. ONE, TWO, THREE, snap. Have a good day Debra see you around five.”

“Bye, Brian see you then.”

At around 5:15 Brian arrived at her office. She was on the phone with a client. He looked as his watch and pointed at it to her, she shrugged and remained on the phone. “Time to go Deb.” She hung up the phones instantly packed up her brief case and they were gone. On the way out she told her secretary that if Mr. Johnson called to tell him that something unexpected came up and she’d get back to him in the morning.

Once in the car Brian said, “good girl Slave Deb” and Slave Deb said, “I am Slave Deb. Brian is my Master. Slave Deb must obey Master. Slave Deb lives to please Master. Master speaks and Slave Deb must obey.”

Brian had his Cheshire cat smile all the way home. He realized she still had a lot to learn, that Slave Deb was a work in progress, and they probably needed to shop for some new clothing. But the first thing he did once in the car was take the brief case from her hands and toss it on the back seat. “No need for that thing to ever enter into my house again, it’ll be right there in the morning when Debra Valentine returns to her office.” Right now though, he intended to get to know Slave Deb a whole lot better.

EPILOUGUE

With the passage of another three years Brian has managed to work out all of the kinks in his Slave Deb.

The transition from Slave Deb to Debra Valentine has become flawless. All that is required is to identify costume to role. And Brian gets a real kick out of dressing his life-sized Barbie Doll.

Debra Valentines is still a productive partner in the Law Firm of Simpson, Lowell, Addison, Valentine and Evers. And she manages to get all of her work done at the office. Early on, the other partners seriously considered buying Debra out of the partnership after several untimely hang-ups on clients. But things worked out for the better as Brian, for his part, developed a new sense of patience.

Slave Deb has experienced many new things Debra Valentine would have never even considered, but then she has no say in the matter. She doesn’t spend much time in her cage these days either, only when Brian has to go out of town and can’t take her with him, or when he just feels too tired to do anything but look at his sexy little pet locked away for the night, then again he doesn’t really need an excuse. Now does he?

THE END