The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valentina’s Night Out

By SleepyShamrock

In her modest house in the residential neighborhood of Anywhere, U.S.A, Valentina put the finishing touches on what was sure to be her masterpiece. Equal parts computer guru and artist, Valentina programmed light and laser shows for her DJ friends to accompany their playlists at clubs and other venues. A financial analyst by trade, this was a hobby and a passion for the beautiful, curvaceous brunette, as well as a cathartic way to express herself.

Saving her work to a flash drive, Valentina was pleased to note she had finished with a few hours to spare before she had to get ready and meet her friend, DJ Soma at the club. After pouring herself a glass of red wine, she decided to check up on her other hobby; one she engaged in all for herself.

“Welcome back, Mistress Galaxina,” the welcome screen on the server said, once she logged in. Her message box, as was typical, was filled to its limits, and she hadn’t been online for more than a few seconds when requests for chats started pouring in. She had to mute the alert sound to keep herself from going insane with the constant electronic bells telling her how popular she was. Besides…she knew.

In her late twenties, Valentina was a skilled hypnotist, having picked up the interest at an early age. Interest soon turned to fetish, and then fetish to passion. The notion of controlling another person—to bring them pleasure, and for them to pleasure her, all by her command, was an idea that became a part of her identity as much as her stunning good looks, sharp mind, and independent nature.

She studied hypnosis on the side while in college, and took to it quickly. In no time she was dropping her college friends for laughs, (well, her laughs, anyway. The friends never remembered the events). By the time she graduated, Valentina hadn’t paid for a drink in more than a year, and had a spotless attendance record, despite her tendency to sleep in. Her professors somehow never remembered her absences.

Now a member of “HypnoDen,” an erotic hypnosis chat server, where hypnotists and submissives joined to live out their fantasies in a safe, secure and secret virtual environment, Valentina had quickly become the most sought-after hypnotist in the server’s history. With a reputation of being uncompromising, powerful, yet a bringer of pleasure like no other, her mailbox was always full; her chat room always busy.

“Mistress Galaxina, I am desperate for your words. I ache for your trance,” a familiar user, Subby4Life messaged her. Valentina pulled up her files in another window. Having so many subs worshipping her every move quickly became too overwhelming to track, so kept files on most of her more loyal ones and referenced them whenever she’d chat.

“Of course you do, pet,” she typed back, smiling as she recalled their last encounter after checking his file. “Tell me, Subby, dear…have you been waiting very long for me? Has the time made you positively throb in anticipation?”

“I:Lkinj;al;ihgdbnaig…” came his keyboard-smash reply…the surest sign of a submissive mind being melted. “Throb” was a trigger for subby, and whenever Valentina, and only Valentina spoke or typed that word to him, his cock would immediately become rock hard, and he would feel a sensation of orgasm in his mind. She chuckled at the amount of time he had to pause to regain enough composure to type, and to possibly clean off his keyboard.

After an hour or more of fun either breaking down, building up, or simply bringing pleasure to her followers, depending upon their desires, Valentina logged off and got herself ready for the club.

Although undeniably sexy, Valentina typically dressed to play down her features. A brilliant financial analyst, she didn’t want the beauty she had been blessed with to be attributed to any of her success. However, at five-foot-nine with thick, wavy brown hair, eyes the color of mahogany and full lips that could promise you the world, and you’d believe it, she was undeniably stunning. No oversized sweatshirt or baggy jeans could hide her natural attraction, and often had much the opposite effect. Men, and women, who would see her would often fantasize about what was beneath her ill-fitting clothes…and somehow none of the fantasies were even close to the reality of just how drop-dead-gorgeous she was.

Against type, Valentina decided to play dress-up this evening. She enjoyed the club, and DJ Soma was a good friend around whom she felt safe. She could allow herself to feel pretty without feeling objectified, and that was a rarity for most women these days. A dark, sequined halter top and properly-fitting jeans; makeup and styled hair made her beauty near dangerous. Still a bit uncomfortable, however, Valentina wore a small, dark denim jacket over her top which subtracted nothing from her look, but hid enough skin to appease the introverted side of her personality.

Once inside the club, the staff quickly led her to the stage where her friend was setting up. The house music was loud, and already a few dozen people were dancing and swaying to the beat.

“Valentina, look at you,” DJ Soma, known to his family as Tommy said taking in the vision before him. He hugged her tight and kissed her cheek before holding her at arm’s length, smiling. “Girl, you make a habit of dressing like that, and my wife isn’t going to let you play with me now more.”

“Look at me, Soma,” she laughed, giving him a spin. “If I keep dressing like this, your wife is going to beg me to play with her instead!”

They shared a laugh and then sat and chatted for a while before the show.

“Thank you so much for this,” Soma said, holding the USB drive. “Your work really makes my show pop! You should really think about doing this for a living, you know. You have incredible talent.”

“If I did it for money, it wouldn’t be fun,” she said, kissing him on the cheek. “Besides, if I charged for it, you couldn’t afford me. Now go! Turn this place upside down.”

As she sat behind the stage, the volume of the house music went down in tandem with the lights. For a brief moment, the entire club was pitch dark and silent. Suddenly, her light show began, just as she had programmed. Beams of blue and pink shot like lasers from above and behind the stage, illuminating patches of excited dancers, as the beat to the DJ’s rhythms started to pound through the speakers.

“Who’s ready to get it on?” DJ Soma said in an electronically-altered, deeper voice…the word “on” accentuated by and explosion of multi-colored lights from the far end of the club that began to bounce and pulse, almost as if the lights themselves were dancers on the floor. The music exploded, and the crowd roared. It was a success.

Pleased, Valentina came out from behind the stage and slowly made her way around the room. She wanted to see how the light show looked from every possible vantage point. That’s when he saw her.

She leaned up against the bar in the far corner of the room. It was only opened for private events, so it was a good, quiet place to get a bird’s eye view…usually…but not tonight. Not tonight, because, that was when he decided to approach.

“Shane Osborne,” he said, extending his hand and leaning on the bar next to Valentina. She saw him approaching, and knew he noticed her notice him. She had hoped her indifference to the situation would have dissuaded him from his attempt at chatting her up, but she was wrong. Grabbing two of his fingers rather than an entire handshake, she squeezed and let go.

“Valentina,” she said, without a smile, and went back to scrutinizing her work.

“What brings you to this dark corner of the fun room?” Shane asked, his pale face looking oddly sick as the yellow of the light show glowed off of him. He had what seemed to be light brown, if not somewhat red hair, was average, but only just, in height and build, and most importantly couldn’t take a hint.

“I like looking at the lights from here,” she said, no longer meeting his gaze, but instead keeping her eyes on the lightshow, making mental notes of what worked, and on what she could improve.

“The lights, you say?” Shane said, his voice suddenly, and noticeably deeper. “The lights are very pretty, aren’t they, Valentina? Just watch them as the swell and bounce…how they swing and throb to the beat…the steady beat…the relaxing beat of the music. Watch the lights, Valentina. It’s why you are here…like you said. You want to watch and relax. It’s what you want. It’s what you want.”

Valentina couldn’t believe her ears. This guy was trying to drop her into trance right here in the club. And, he was trying to use her own lightshow to do it! She wanted to laugh in his face and embarrass him, with his heavy-handed approach to hypnosis and seduction. But she had no idea how often he had tried this in the past, nor how often he had succeeded. No, she thought, she would embarrass him, but she would make sure he’d never try this on anyone again—especially not with her lightshow.

Forcing her face to go blank, Valentina let her arms drop limp and said, “Yes, it’s what I want. Relaxing lights. Pretty lights.”

“Goooood girl,” he said, sliding closer to her. “All you want to do is watch the pretty, relaxing lights…listen to the beat, beat, beat of the sleepy music, and obey my words. Obey my words. My words are your thoughts. My words are your world, aren’t they, Valentina?”

“Yesssss,” she said, slowly turning towards him. He didn’t understand how or why she was moving, but before he could process it, Valentina began to slowly, sexily wave her long, perfectly manicured fingers before his eyes. The lights that Shane had just tried to use to trance her with shined in her eyes. Her deep eyes. Her hypnotic eyes. “My words ARE your world. My words are your world, and you want nothing more than to obey them as they drip, drip drop into your ears like warm, relaxing honey.”

“Drip, dri…wha…? No, I…” Shane said, his thoughts becoming muddy as her honey-sweet words coated his rapidly sleepy brain.

“Shhhhhh…” Valentina said, her warm breath cascading over his face. He thought her breath smelled of sleep as his eyes began to grow heavy. Her fingers were magnetic, swaying back and forth, pulling his eyes left and right…then up and down, causing his heavy lids to want to close. “You don’t want to think. Can’t think. Can’t think in the pretty lights. Pretty lights. Sleepy beat. My words…in your mind. My words are your thoughts. My words are your world.”

“My world,” he said, slowly and softly. The once-confident Shane Osborne, failed hypnotist slumped over, his half-closed eyes following her fingers down…down…down.

“Good boy,” she said, straightening him up a bit. Her touch was electric and powerful to the tranced drone of a man, and the last shred of thought or will he may have been clinging to melted away. “My words are your world, and you will obey them without question.”

“Yesss, Mistress,” he said, through a sleepy smile.

Valentina smiled wickedly. Showtime had begun.

“You want to unzip your pants and pull your cock out. You don’t want to think about it. Don’t. Think. Do it now.” Without hesitation or thought, Shane unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. Although it was wholly unimpressive to her, it was till a sight bigger than for which she would have ever given him credit. But, he was so relaxed and deep, it was as limp as the rest of his body.

Taking him by the shoulders, she said sternly, “Slave, gaze upon your mistress.” Shane slowly raised his sleepy head and looked at her face. Seductively she licked her lips and began to sway before him. She smiled and slowly moved, running her fingers up her own neck, and down between her breasts, which were greatly accentuated by her tiny halter top. “Keeeeeep looking, “ she said as she continued her private show far away from the prying eyes of the club-goers.

In no time, Shane was rock-hard and aroused, but still deeply, deeply hypnotized. Valentina almost giggled with glee at both her result and her plan.

“Now, pay close attention, my pet,” she cooed and whispered in his ear. “This is what you are going to do.”

No one knew why he did it. Even Shane Osborne, at his arraignment before the judge could not explain his actions. But that night, as the songs changed and the beat became quicker, the music pumped louder, a stark-naked Shane leaped on to the dance floor and began to bounce and jump, his hard cock alternatively slapping his stomach and thighs.

“Aren’t these pretty lights??!!?!?” he shouted at the top of his lungs as screaming dancers ran from the floor. He was still enthralled with the light show and music when the three, bodybuilder-sized bouncers tackled him hard.

Valentina, one of the only club-goers not running or screaming, simply stood in her quiet, dark corner and laughed harder than she had in a long, long time.

A few minutes after the police took the dazed Shane away in handcuffs and a blanket, one of the bouncers who had brought him down came up to Valentina.

“Excuse me, miss,” he said very politely. “I don’t want to embarrass you, but I noticed you earlier, and saw that that nutcase was showing quite the interest in you. He didn’t try anything, or threaten or harm you in any way, did he?”

“Oh, no, not at all,” she said, noting his big, tattooed arms, dirty-blonde hair and athletic physique. He looked like he could carry her out of there with one arm. “How sweet of you to ask.”

“Not at all,” he said, a bit shyly, which actually attracted Valentina to him that much more. “You can’t be too careful nowadays.”

“No, you can’t,” she said, lightly touching him. Her eyes looked past him and up to the ceiling where her perfectly-programmed light show continued, now that the crisis was over. The bouncer absent-mindedly followed her gaze, turned around, and looked up at them as well.

Smiling, she kept soft contact with her fingertips on his shoulder to help make him feel comfortable with her presence, and said, softly: “You like watching the pretty lights, don’t you?”