The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vacation.

By The Slaver & Hunter. C. Wolfe.

A figure in a cloak and gold mask stood in the shadows, and watched the crowded bar across the street. Night was falling, and there was a slight chill in the night air. The figure pulled their cloak around their body, and just waited, looking out across the street, watching all who entered the bar. Soon the one the figure was waiting for, to watch would be here. Hunter and his friends staggered into the bar all the worse for drink, the five of them had sent the day on the beach just flirting with the local girls and drinking. They had not done well with the flirting but had drunk a great deal during the course of the day. The figure watched Hunter and his party for a few minutes and then slipped silently into the shadows and then into the jungle.

Hunter had come to this South American country on vacation with his four mates to spite his father; who had wanted Hunter to of all things get a ‘JOB’ and make his own way in life. So Hunter had booked the vacation for himself and his four friends on his father’s credit card, and they had all left the same day. Over the five days that Hunter had already been in the country the figure in the cloak and gold mask had been watching always in the shadows never noticed by the locals; having been tipped off by someone who had seen Hunter arrive at the airport the figure had not been far away for Hunter.

The figure moved through the jungle until it arrived at a large stone temple in a clearing; unlike most temples in jungles around the world, this one was not a ruin or overgrown. The temple it’s -self showed signs of some repair on the outside and the stoned pavement round the temple was completely clear of jungle growth. The long stone road leading from the jungle to the temple was also clear of growth; the figure arrived at the base of the temple, and then started climbing the worn stone steps on the side of the temple. The Figure climbed to the top of the temple, for a moment it stood and looked at the large stone alter with its dark red stains on its top, before moving forwards down more stone steps into the centre of the temple.

In a dim torch lit stone room inside the temple a group of bald-headed men dressed in only tight animal skin cod-pieces and nothing else stood about, waiting. The figure entered the room, and throw off it cloak just like the other men the figure was dressed only in an animal skin cod-piece and nothing else. All but one of the group of men in the room fell to their knees, heads bowled towards the floor. The remaining man stood with his head bowled. The figure spoke to the standing figure. “Autloc man-cunt catcher of the colt of the Cum god, the man-cunt, sacrifice has been found. He is the one who arrived 5 days ago. The sacrifice ceremony must be at noon in two days’ time, so he must be brought here to the temple tomorrow night. And his friends taken care of. Now here is what must be done, we must have him for the man-cunt, sacrifice!” the figure moved forwards.

The next night Tlotoxl’s plan was put into action, Autloc ‘The man-cunt Catcher’ and his men waited for Hunter and his friends to return to their isolated hotel on the edge of the jungle. While Hunter was taking a piss, Autloc’s henchmen silently dealt with Hunter’s mates. The four friends were knocked out, stripped of the few pieces of clothing they wore, their heads completely shaved. They were then bound hand and foot, and laid on one of the beds in pairs. Each pair was placed in a sixty-nine position on the bed; Autloc’s men carefully opened each guy’s mouth and slipped the cock of the guy opposite in to his mouth.

That done the mosquito net was pulled down over the bed. Hunter was shocked to find a stone knife held to his throat as he stepped out of the bathroom; Autloc quickly gagged Hunter and tied his wrists behind his back. The henchmen quickly cut off Hunter’s clothes a cloth sack was placed over Hunter’s head and roughly and tightly tied around his throat. ‘The man-cunt catcher’ shoved Hunter out through the room’s glass doors into the dense jungle, most of the henchmen followed behind. But two henchmen remained behind, one of them lifted up an edge of the net while the other one picked up a metal pot with a lid off the floor and place it on the bed in the middle of the two pairs of bound guys.

The lid was removed from the pot, inside the pot were hot coals; one of the henchmen sprinkled an ancient mixture of herbs and barks call Nightmare lust over the hot coals. A thick yellow smoke rose from the hot coals, and quickly filled the net. The rancid vapours exaggerated nightmarish hallucinations in anyone who breathed them in, but also the vapours would generate a great sexual sensation and need. In other words the person breathing in the vapours would had terror able hallucinations but became so turned on sexual that they would cum endlessly until the coals were cold.

In the minds of the four bound friends of Hunter they were being ravaged by large built black football jocks with monstrous erect cocks, the cocks thrust in and out rapping the guy’s mouths and wholes. On the bed the bound guy’s cock hardened, twitched and shot cum into the mouth of the guy it was in. The guys swallowed the cum as the whole circle started again. Several members of the hotel staff were followers of the colt of the Cum god, they would make sure that over the next several days there would always be hot coals and nightmare lust mixture on the bed under the net. The henchmen slipped out the room and joined Autloc in the jungle.

To Hunter it felt like he had been dragged through the jungle for hours; there were cuts on his bare feet, and his body was covered in sweat. Finally he felt something hard under his feet, not the soft jungle floor. Autloc pulled Hunter along the road leading to the temple; on reaching the base of the temple Autloc did not lead Hunter up the stairs, but around one corner of the base and along to what looked like a blank section of stone wall. Autloc silently counted up 8 blocks from the bottom of the wall; placed his hand on the eighth block and pushed. A whole section of the wall swung inwards. Autloc pulled on the rope and lead Hunter into the temple, the wall swung silently shut behind them.

Tlotoxl stood in a small stone chamber waiting for Autloc to bring the man-cunt, sacrifice. Tlotoxl smiled beneath his gold mask; he knew that Autloc knew that if he and his henchmen did not get Hunter, Autloc himself would be the next man-cunt, sacrifice. And that something nasty would happen to his three oldest sons [they would be separated from the ball-sacs and sold into slavery.] the threat of this sort of thing happening kept people like Autloc in line. Tlotoxl had ‘revived’ the colt of the Cum god so that the people of his country had something to believe in, in these days’ of troubles, terror and economic melt-down. That was how it had started, but now it was a money maker in its own way.

Autloc pulled Hunter into the chamber, he was going to speak but Tlotoxl held up his hand; Autloc lowered his head and tied the rope around Hunter’s neck to what looked like a twisted fig tree that seemed to be growing in the middle of the chamber: the cloth sack was pulled from Hunter’s head, Autloc hurried out the chamber thankful that his part in this affair was now over.

Hunter blinked in the dim touch light of the chamber he could not see much, and then a nearly naked guy in just an animal skin cod-piece and gold mask came into view. “Good evening Hunter, let me introduce myself, I am Tlotoxl High Priest of the colt of the Cum god. And you my friend are the colt’s most special guest. Hunter screamed into the gag in his mouth; but Tlotoxl took no notice, that was all he was going to say to Hunter till the ceremony at midday, but Tlotoxl did have one thing to do before leaving Hunter.

Several large built bald-headed young men with just an animal skin sheath on their cocks, a twisted twine around the guy’s waists held the sheath in place, came into the room. These guys were just a few of the colt of the Cum gods many acolyte warriors who answered only to Tlotoxl. Tlotoxl moved into the dim shadows of the chamber, but returned seconds later holding a carved stone bowl which he placed on the floor by Hunter’s feet. Tlotoxl then grabbed Hunter’s cock and poured an yellow oily substance on Hunter’s cock, with two fingers he pulled back Hunter’s foreskin and poured some of the substance into his piss-slit. Hunter screamed into the gag as he felt what felt like burning hot liquid enter his piss-slit; but his cock started to harden. Tlotoxl grabbed the hardening cock and started roughly jerking it. Hunter moaned into the gag as he felt an orgasm build he tried to fight it, but could not. One of the acolytes could see Hunter was nearing to blowing, he picked up the stone bowl and held it under Hunter’s piss-slit. Hunter gave a final muffled moan and cum with a force he had never done before. The acolyte caught all of Hunter’s load in the bowl.

But that was not the end of it: over and over again Tlotoxl jerked off Hunter and each ejaculation was caught in the stone bowl. Tlotoxl carried on jerking off Hunter long after he had finished shooting an amount of cum: his empty cock now sore and painful’ Tlotoxl finally let go of Hunter’s spent cock, he took the bowl of cum from the acolyte and left the room. The acolytes moved nearer the Hunter; one of them grabbed hold of Hunter’s head and held in still another acolyte held up a stone knife, and smiling moved nearer to Hunter. Hunter shut his eyes tightly, and did not move or try to speak as the acolytes shaved off all his head hair and the hair around his balls and crouch with just the stone knife and cold water.

It was nearly noon and a struggling Hunter was dragged up the Temple steps to the alter on top. A large crowd of people dressed in simple cloth clothing stood at the base of the temple, a line of acolyte warriors with spears stood before the crowd of people. Next to ascend the steps were Tlotoxl the High Priest who now wore a more elaborate gold mask followed by The Chosen One who was completely covered in a clock and hood. Behind the two men Hunter was being tied to the stone alter; Tlotoxl and The Chosen One as one turned.

The High Priest and The Chosen one walked over to the altar, and looked down at Hunter lying on the altar. “Behold, I give you The Chosen One. He must seed the man-cunt, sacrifice,” cries Tlotoxl the High Priest. The acolytes and crowed below the altar temple started chanting. The Chose One through off his hood and clock. The man beneath was over 6′8″ tall, very well built. His totally shaved hair shone in the mid-day sun. His body was tanned and firm, the marks of his tribe, and those of The Chosen One could be clearly seen on his chest and upper arms. The Chosen One’s cock was erect; it was at least 10″ inches, and twice the girth of a normal cock. He was stroking it with one hand keeping it hard. “Once The Chosen One has seeded the man-cunt, sacrifice, he will be for ever the chosen ones.” Shouted Tlotoxl The High Priest. The chanting grows louder.

The chosen one steps over to where Hunter lay on the altar, An acolyte of the colt of Tlotoxl stood at the bottom of the altar, each one of Hunter’s legs had been tied, one over each shoulder, this lifted Hunter’s arse off the altar into the air. Incense [Nightmare Lust] was waved over Hunter, the acolyte began to beat Hunter on his chest with bunches of bound trigs covered in thorns. Soon scratches could be seen on Hunter’s chest. The Chosen One’s massif member was erect and sticking straight out in front of him as he stepped between Hunter’s spread legs. The tip of his massif cock brushed Hunter’s butt crack. Hunter started to moan and whimper as the lust and hallucinations from the drugged Incense took hold. The Chosen One told the acolyte to move back from the alter. The chosen one rubbed his massif cock against Hunter’s arse, and then he plunged straight into Hunter. He wasn’t slow or gentle about it, he rammed it right in. The chanting grows even louder, covering the cries and moans from Hunter and the grunts of fucking from the chosen one.

Hunter’s eyes widened, his body stiffened and shock as the hallucinations gripped his mind, and the chosen One’s massif cock went in deeper, and deeper. Even with the drugged Hallucinations it felt like to Hunter that his butt-whole was being ripped wide open, as The Chosen One’s cock went in deeper, and deeper. Suddenly Hunter went limp, and lay still, as more and more cock ripped through his whole. More incense was waved over Hunter it seemed to bring him round slightly thou the hallucinations still gripped his mind. After a long hard thrust finally all the huge cock was in Hunter’s butt. The Chosen One then pumped his cock in and out of Hunter’s once virgin, but still tight butt-hole. Back and forth went Hunter’s body as The Chosen One furiously fucked him. Suddenly, without warning, The Chosen One’s huge cock erupted. Thick ropes of cum flew from The Chosen One’s cock into Hunter’s ravaged whole.

The Chosen One’s cock throbbed as shot after shot of cum erupted from it, filling Hunter’s arse. “Behold, the man-cunt, sacrifice has been seeded by The Chosen One, they are now one.” Chanted Tlotoxl the high priest. The drugged and raped Hunter was released from the altar, and made to knee before The Chosen One, cum leaked from Hunter’s arse. “He must drink the milk of The Chosen One, and be at one with him.” Chanted Tlotoxl the high Priest. The mindless Hunter’s mouth was forced open a wooden O was placed in the open mouth, and tied in place with twine behind Hunter’s head; The Chosen One stepped forward and none to gently he pushed his hardening massif cock through the O into Hunter’s mouth. Hunter gagged as The Chosen One’s massif member entering his throat. The Chosen One hit Hunter across the face, Hunter gagged one more time and then took more, and more of the massif cock down his throat.

In his drugged state Hunter had no control over his mind or body, he slowly started to move his throat mussels up and down the huge cock, taking down more and more cock into his sore throat. The Chose One starts to hump Hunter’s mouth faster, and faster, and deeper and deeper down Hunter’s throat. Hunter worked his throat harder, and harder on The Chosen One’s cock. He could smell the scent of man; even in this drugged state Hunter was shocked to find that he so wanted to have the milk of The Chosen One, the pain in his arse had dimmed somewhat. The Chosen One arched his back, pushed deeper into Hunter’s mouth, and pumped shot, after shot of cum down Hunter’s throat. Hunter swallowed every last drop of cum, The Chosen One pulled his cock out of Hunter’s mouth, but left the tip just in front of Hunter’s mouth. Without being told, Hunter started to lick The Chosen One’s cock clean.

The two acolytes appeared from the shadows and grabbed The Chosen One, who was dragged over to the altar, and through onto it on his back. The acolytes held The Chosen One down on the alter while a wooden gag was fastened in his mouth, halting his shouts of protested. Hunter was led over to the alter and made to lie next to The Chosen One. Ropes of plated vines secured their arms and wrists, their mid-sections were also firmly tied down, their feet were secured to stone pillars at the top of the alter, this meant that the two men’s arses were raised in the air. Now that the two men were firmly strapped in place, incense was swung over their heads, this time it was a sweet-smelling white smoke, not Nightmare Lust that had been used on Hunter earlier. The smoke drifted across their faces, their heads started to spin. Curiously The Chosen One suddenly felt no fear, just a calm feeling of acceptance; Hunter was by now totally submissive and mindless. The two men just moaned as more incense is blown into their faces.

Slowly The Chosen One started to weaken, his expressions softened; he stop moaning, slowly he succumbed, becoming submissive and mindless. Tlotoxl the high priest stepped towards the alter. In each hand he held a large carved stone dildo which he started to force in and out of Hunter and The Chosen One’s arses. The two men tied to the altar were now too far gone now to care. The physical pleasure they were receiving from the stone dildo fucking, pushed them over the edge. The Chosen One’s cock erupted under the constant fucking, spraying cum all over his chest. Hunter had been wanked off several hours before hand by Tlotoxl was still empty. Tlotoxl pulled the dildos out and held them high in the air, the chanting stopped abruptly to be replaced with a loud roar of blood-lust as the crowed at the base of the temple saw the dildos being raised into the air. An acolyte stepped forwards holding a stone tray, on which was a large stone knife. Tlotoxl placed the two dildos on the tray and picked up the knife.

The acolyte bowed slightly to the high priest and stepped back from the alter; Tlotoxl moved beside Hunter and raised the knife high in the air. In a flash the knife fell towards Hunter’s chest, and Hunter blacked out. The crowed and acolytes at the base of the temple roared and stated chanting again as they saw Tlotoxl standing atop of the temple holding a hart high in the air. Seconds later Tlotoxl held up a second heat. At the same moment there was a great flash of lightning, followed by a loud clap of thunder, the rain came down so hard and thick that it was hard to see. Tlotoxl just stood looking down at the rain running off of Hunter’s and The Chosen One’s bodies. Rain water run down the steps of the temple tainted red with blood.

Hunter groaned and opened an eye; his body felt wet, but also like it was tightly bound in something and his arse and mouth both hurt like hell; his head was full of strange images. He tried to move that was when he discovered that the tightly bound feeling he felt was because he was securely fastened in a straight-jacket. Both of his eyes were now open, and his head had cleared slightly he looked round; he seemed to be in another of the stone chambers inside the temple, but this chamber was some sort of lab [a 21st Century lab] Hunter was laying on a trolley in the middle of the chamber. On the far side of the lab/chamber lay The Chosen One, he seemed to be connected to so sort of machine, hunter could not tell how as the light in the chamber was quite dim. Hunter heard a sound as someone walked into the chamber.

Tlotoxl walked over to The Chosen one, the click of a switch being turned on was heard, followed at once be a sucking sound and moans as the machine swung to life. Tlotoxl turned and made his way over to Hunter, he stopped by the trolley and looked down at Hunter. “AR I see you are back in the land of the living as it were,” laughed the high priest, he was no longer wearing the carved wooden mask, but now a leather hood edged in gold. “I suppose you’re wondering what happened and why you’re not dead. Well I suppose you should know, as you don’t have long left,” the moans from The Chosen One grow louder; Tlotoxl looked over at him and then back at Hunter. “Well as you may remember?” Hunter didn’t. “You were the sexual sacrifice for our Cum god. After a good fucking by the Chosen One and a stone dildo of the Cum god, you were err ‘killed’.” A confused look crossed Hunter’s face, he tried to speak but no sound came out his mouth.

“Yes I know you’re still alive. Well that was not hard to pull off. You see those at the base of the temple don’t have a clear view of what happened on top of the temple. They saw the knife come down and seconds later I hold up a hart. What actually happened was I brought the knife down towards your chest, but stopped just short of your chest. You past out, and I held up a sheep’s hart which had been placed near the alter beforehand.” Tlotoxl stopped talking and looked down at Hunter. The moans from The Chosen One had changed into screams. Tlotoxl took no notice, he spoke to Hunter again. “Right I think that our friend is about ready, you see this year’s Chosen One was last year’s man-cunt, sacrifice. You Hunter after the ceremony tonight will become the next chosen One for 365 days apron which time you will take part in the sacrifice of next year’s man-cunt, sacrifice, after which he will take your place and you will after being milked dry of all your cum [The Chosen One is not allowed to cum or ejaculate for the whole year until the ceremony] will be sold into slavery as a cum-dump to some guy with more money than sense.”

A click was heard as Tlotoxl turned off the machine that was milking The Chosen One, Hunter could just about see as Tlotoxl held up some glass veils that seemed to be completely full of a white liquid [the chosen one’s cum.] Tlotoxl put the veils in a cool box and turned back to Hunter, and smiling he carried on talking taking no more notice of the mumbling wreck behind him. “Yes the ceremony to night, well you see the moon tonight will past right over the chamber of the moon in this temple. As it passes over at 11.59 P.M. rays of moonlight will strike the alter in the chamber, as the first rays strike the alter your final sacrifice will take place. After which it was be proclaimed that you are the new chosen one.”

Hunter tried to speak and move but he could do neither, Tlotoxl looked and smiled at the bound Hunter. “I see that the incense you inhaled are still working, the old ones’ knew their potions and drugs; after tonight you won’t have to worry about anything ever again you won’t have the brain-power or free-will to do anything. Over the year you will be given more potions of the old one some will slowly turn you into a complete cretin, and others will increase your sperm production and the girth and size of your cock. And finally you will be given tattoos just like those that this years’ chosen one had, ” said Tlotoxl as he started to wheel the chosen one out the lab/chamber. Hunter tried to free him-self or scream but still he could not, Hunter noticed a clock on the wall: it read 6:59 P.M. Only five short hours and I am well and truly fuck for good thought Hunter.

11:40 P.M Hunter was brought into the small stone chamber of the moon by two acolytes and ceremoniously tied to the stone apparatus that stood in the middle of the chamber. Hunter was tied in such a way to the stone apparatus that it left his cock and arse exposed, drool run from the corners of his mouth. The smell of incense filled the chamber. The stronger, sweeter smell of the incense invaded Hunter’s nostrils sudden his head started spinning deep inside Hunter knew that he was doomed. There were only a handful of men dressed only in animal-skin cock pouches, with shaved heads and the two acolytes in the chamber. They all looked up and started chanting as Tlotoxl walked into the chamber; he was only wearing a simple gold mask, his 9″ uncut erect cock stuck out in front of him. Tlotoxl walked over to Hunter and forced open his mouth. Tlotoxl then roughly thrust his 9″ uncut; erect cock into Hunter’s mouth. Tlotoxl griped Hunter’s head and began to fuck his face in earnest. “Fuckk unnhhh ahhh...” Hunter cried, his voice muffled by the erect cock in his mouth. Tlotoxl cum almost immediately in Hunter’s mouth. Hunter felt Tlotoxl massaging his throat, which made Hunter swallow all of Tlotoxl’s juicy creamy cum.

There was the sound of stone grating on stone as part of the roof of the Chamber slid open. Moonlight flooded into the chamber, Tlotoxl pulled out of Hunter’s mouth and went and stood between Hunter’s spread open legs. He looked at the floor the moon-rays were moving slowly across it, Tlotoxl thrust two of his fingers into Hunter’s violated arse, and worked them in deep. Hunter moaned loudly, and pushed hard down onto the invading fingers. The rays were nearly at the base of the stone apparatus, Tlotoxl forced a third finger into Hunter, and even more moans were heard. The third finger was followed quickly by a fourth finger all four fingers were forced in and out of Hunter’s arse. Suddenly Tlotoxl tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole hand into Hunter’s arse just as the first moon-rays hit the stone apparatus. Hunter screamed there was no way that this was a dick inside him, but something much, much more larger, and it was painful. Hunter felt his arse being stretched wide open, as Tlotoxl’s fist penetrated him.

Hunter’s arse snapped shut around Tlotoxl’s wrist, so that Tlotoxl’s fist became firmly lodged in Hunter’s arse. The high priest starts to fuck Hunter’s whole with his fist, with each thrust Tlotoxl managed to slide more, and more of his fist and arm into Hunter’s gapping whole. After 45 minutes the rays had disappeared from the chamber, Tlotoxl finished fisting Hunter, and pulls his fist out of Hunter’s whole. Tlotoxl pulls Hunter’s head up and then makes Hunter lick the cum & shit covering his fist and arm clean. After Hunter had licked Tlotoxl’s fist and arm clean a carved stone dildo was thrust up Hunter’s arse. Hunter was released from the stone apparatus, and was forced to his knees finally Hunter had become a totally submissive, eager, grovelling, mindless, drooling and obedient slave. The chanting stopped and everyone left the chamber, Hunter was left in the chamber, on his knees, a carved stone dildo in his arse, cum round his mouth, waiting.

The two acolytes returned shortly to the chamber and moved over to Hunter. One of the acolytes grabbed Hunter’s ball-sacs, twisted them and pulled them away from Hunter’s body. The second acolyte fixed a metal cuff behind Hunter’s balls, when the cuff was in place; the first acolyte twisted Hunter’s ball-sacs again, harder and then let go. Hunter’s cock was then thread through a metal tube, which was then joined to the cuff, this meant that Hunter’s cock would always point downwards, and not be able get erect [not for 365 day] and the stone dildo was pulled out his arse. Hunter was them lead away an obedient, submissive slave, The new Chosen One.

One year later: Police chief Enrico sat looking across his desk at the older man; Enrico drew in a deep breath and started again. He had had the same conversation with this man many times over the last year. “Senora Hunter, why do you persist to believe that your son is not dead? I know that there was no body found, but the evidence and facts of the case are over whelming. 1. His friends were found in their hotel room in such a drugged state that it was a wonder that they ever recovered from it.

2. It was discovered that the said friends were known to have had brought drugs from a number of local suppliers; however your son was not seen at any of these deals.

3. After questioning the friends admitted that they ‘sold’ your son to some locals for $45.000 so they could fund their growing habit. The people they sold your son to are not known to keep any person they by a live for long if they can’t be sold on, your son was such a person.

Enrico looked at the man again; Senora Hunter was a well-built man, his hair was thinning at the temples and slightly on the top, and grey streaks could be seen when the light was just right. But Senora Hunter was his son’s father thought Enrico A.K.A Tlotoxl the high priest. Senora Hunter sat very still for a long time before he spoke. “My wife and I do not believe that these are the true facts as I have told you many time before. I have now taken the decision that on my return home I’m going to bring in police from the U.S to reopen the case and find out the truth about my son.” Enrico looked at Hunter hard and with a snare on his face. “That is all I wanted to know. In that case you can join your son.”

Hunter was totally taken aback on hearing this, but before he could acted or speak several of Tlotoxl’s acolytes poured into the room. Senora Hunter was bore to the ground and knocked unconscious by the sheer number of people attacking him. Enrico smiled as he watched Hunter’s father being carried away through a backdoor. Yet another sacrifice to the Cum god!

The End: