The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

V-V

By DanielleK ()

Chapter 6

V for Victory

It has finally come to this my dear reader, the end of our story. As a narrator I took it upon myself to be as translucent with you as possible, my description of our character’s minds was true and I did my best to present the central themes at the beginning of each chapter. I had nothing to hide from you reader and I hope this made the experience more enjoyable for you, I hope that your mind opened to the subtexts of this story. That said I have already communicated everything there was to say, I will no longer hold your hand reader. You know very well by now what our characters are like and what they want, you know the dangers they face and the sacrifices they had to make. With that said I will not hold you back anymore and let you enjoy the upcoming climax.

Victoria felt weird, it has been some time since her collar activated and the sensation almost felt new to her. Her body only had one objective, follow and serve 44’s orders no matter what. While her body was following directions her mind was free to wonder and it drifted to the events that happened about an hour after Madeline pushed an egg inside of Victoria, the egg that would make her into one of the monsters she had been fighting all this time. Victoria felt the egg in her and it did not take long for it to start moving around inside her, for a while Madeline kept a close watch on Victoria’s condition to make sure everything was going according to plan. Soon after Irina came back to the medical with 44, after giving her girlfriend a kiss Irina said goodbye to Victoria a left.

‘So, you know where to hide me?’ Asked Victoria.

‘That’s right.’ 44 placed a manual collar controller on the bed before continuing.

‘As a hunter I am allowed to take slaves out of the ship to complete new sets. V-III has given me this manual controller to make sure that the slaves don’t try to run away. Originally I thought I could use this to smuggle Irina out of the ship but she wants to follow your plan instead.’

‘So you can get me out. But what about that failsafe in the collar? Will it not activate if I’m outside and out of the collar’s control?’

‘The ship does have a range. I have never been told what it is specifically but from experience I can tell that it’s about one hundred meters. The plan is to have you under my control and exit the ship without anyone seeing, then we will ride one of the horses as far as we can until you are out of the range of the ship.’

‘Good. And what about food? I will need plenty of it to change.’

‘Don’t worry about that. I took some money out of V-III’s treasure stash, she never uses it for anything apart from buying new slaves so she does not keep a count of how much she has. Over the past days I have been scouting for a good location for you to stay, there is a cave to the south that’s outside of the ship’s range and within a walking distance of a small village. As long as you keep your head down you will be able to buy food from them and hideaway in the cave.’

‘How long will this process take, Madeline?’ Victoria turned to Madeline who spoke up.

‘It could take weeks. If you feed well it should speed up the process.’

‘I’m worried about the Vs finding out about my disappearance. How are they going to react?’ It was 44 who responded to this question.

‘I guess now it’s time for you to trust us, Victoria.’

There was nothing more to say. 44 plugged the controller into the back of Victoria’s collar and activated it, making Victoria obedient towards 44. This finally brings us to the present where 44 was leading Victoria towards the exit, they took great care to make sure that not a single slave sees them on their way. When they made it to the exit Victoria could see a horse standing calmly by a large crate.

‘Get inside.’

Victoria did not object and made her way inside the crate where 44 locked her in. Victoria could see nothing but she did hear as 44 made her way out of the ship and directed the guards outside to come inside and refill their collars if needed. The guards made their way into the ship and 44 came back to open the crate.

‘On the horse.’

44 took her seat and Victoria sat right behind her. 44 slowly rode her way out of the ship and as soon as they were outside she made the horse gallop as fast as it could towards the south. The journey did not take them long and after Victoria was left on her own in a cave with enough money to feed an army, 44 galloped away back to the ship.

* * *

The events that happened in the cave were quite insignificant, knowing that a fate of five hundred women lied on her shoulder Victoria did not allow herself any enjoyment and focused on feeding herself as much as she could. As you might suspect this was not much of a challenge to our huntress. To keep ourselves entertained we return to the ship with 44 and see the events that unfolded. As soon as Victoria left, Madeline produced a sick note for her to make an excuse as to why she never returned to V-IV’s chamber, the Vs did not argue with the ship’s doctor and Golda accepted the note with no complains knowing what Victoria had been through with V-IV.

With that in mind we take a seat on Irina’s shoulder and watch her actions during the next morning’s game. Let me tell you reader, in all my time as a narrator I have never heard a heartbeat this loud, at the present moment Irina has been nothing but a bundle of stress as she watched the 55 white chip intently. Victoria had a way of making people either like her or hate her and that included the Vs, there was no doubt that if her chip landed with V-I or V-III they would notice her absence immediately. Irina tried her best to think of any way to distract the Vs, she even lost a night of sleep over it but she was not a planner like Victoria and she could not think of anything. At this point she lost the sight of her own chip and in all honesty she no longer cared where it ended up, considering how much Victoria put on the line the least that Irina could do was to survive with any V that got a hold on her chip.

The stress and butterflies in her stomach were all released like an air from a balloon as soon as she saw V-II winning Victoria’s chip. V-II cares very little for her slaves which may have just brought Irina a few days of peace. As soon as V-IV lost Victoria’s chip there was a visible displeasure on her face, she did not speak as always but the pipes that made up her body did coil up tighter around themselves as if she was angry. V-III noticed this and chuckled.

‘She does have a way of growing on you, don’t you think sister?’

For once Irina had to agree with the giant, Victoria did make her way into the heart of everyone on this ship including the Vs. The game lasted for about an hour before the Vs got bored and returned to their chambers, Victoria’s chip remained with V-II and Irina was directed by the guards to V-III’s chamber.

In retrospect the next week flew by us like it was nothing, something that could not be said for Irina. Every day felt like an eternity to her and every event on the ship made her jump, she could not look away from the Vs during their games to try to figure out if they knew, she even went into panic when seeing guards running around. Her time with V-III was not much of a distraction either, Irina had the displeasure of attending V-III’s numerous violent orgies and even 44 tried her best to distract Irina with other activities but nothing changed how she felt. At least she felt safer in the hands of V-III, especially since she landed in the medical twice while under V-II. Day after day went by and nothing was said about Victoria, it seemed like V-II has still not noticed her absence which was expected from a lazy blob like her.

This uncertainty and stress continued for seven days straight, and on the morning the next day the game continued with Victoria’s chip on the line. V-II cared little for Victoria but it was clear the V-III was uncomfortable in her chair, trying to figure out some sort of strategy to get Victoria back. After about two and a half hours of game time Victoria’s chip landed in V-I’s hands and Irina’s heart sank.

After the game had ended Irina headed directly to Madeline, if anyone will know of V-I’s activities it would be her. Irina still hoped that Victoria might return soon but in her heart she knew that everything was about to kick off on the ship, she smelled it in the air. Irina barged into the medical without any greeting.

‘We have a problem.’

‘Good morning Irina. I assume that Victoria’s chip moved.’

‘V-I has it now.’

‘That is a problem. V-I has been busy setting up a more secured cell for Victoria. She’s one of those people who do no repeat their mistakes, she will look for Victoria as soon as she realises her chip is in her possession.’

‘And what am I meant to do now?’ Irina started to panic and wonder around the room.

‘You have to relax Irina. I think it will be best if you just act naturally, we excluded you out of our plans for the specific reason of the Vs not finding anything in your mind. It you start running or hiding V-I will know of your involvement.’

‘I think you’re right. Wish me luck.’

With that Irina made her way out of the medical and headed towards V-III’s chamber. She considered seeing 44 and maybe getting some sort of defence against V-I, maybe even hiding out in the workshop among trash. Irina took a deep breath and calmed herself, Madeline was right about the fact that if Irina starts hiding now there will be more trouble. Also hiding out with V-III might result in Irina getting involved in another fight which was not something she wanted to deal with right now.

Ultimately Irina did not know what to do with herself and just wondered around the main corridor. Her worst worries were confirmed when Irina saw guards running in and out of V-I’s chamber, they seemed to be coming from all directions like the medical or the workshop, clearly looking for something or more accurately for someone. Irina crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, there was no avoiding this anymore and she just waited for the inevitable. Not five minutes after a pair of guards came up to her.

‘V-I has ordered to see you, we have...’

‘Yes yes, you have been allowed to use violence if necessary.’

Irina gave herself over and the guards grabbed on to her arms. Irina detected just how angry the guards were at her, they dragged her along the corridor like a doll. This showed off just how pissed V-I must be, when activating their collars she must have dripped some of her own anger into them. Unceremoniously, the guards pushed her inside V-I’s chamber and lead her through the maze of fabrics. Irina still remembered her torture in this very chamber, something that 44 has saved her from which Irina was still thankful for. After reaching the middle of the room Irina saw the angry giant sitting on her throne with rage in her eyes and her back painfully straight. Out of all the Vs that Irina has met, V-I has always been the one to obsess about rules and obedience, Irina remembers very well when V-I found out about Victoria escaping the cell and how she was tortured for days until she passed out. Butterflies went into chaos in her stomach as she faced the grotesque giant.

Around the room Irina could see women biting down on the sex of their fellow slaves, groans and screams of pain could be heard around the chamber. There even were some women in the corner passed out from the amount of stimulation they received, V-I was pissed beyond measure and Irina wondered how V-I could have achieved all this in such a short time since the game has ended. The giant stared at Irina with menacing eyes until she spoke up with a powerful voice that filled the chamber.

‘Do you have something to tell me, slave?’

‘Not sure what you mean. Plus I’m technically V-III’s slave now.’

Irina chose not to answer any questions and just act innocent, there was no point of her telling anything as V-I could just read her mind. The fact that V-I did not respond and just stared at Irina meant that she was probably doing it right now, in her mind Irina asked herself if the bimbo was in her head right now. V-I grip tightened so much that the armrest on her throne nearly broke off, this pretty much confirmed that she could hear what Irina was thinking. It not easy not thinking about something, in fact if I told you not to think of pink elephants you would have already thought about them, and this was the challenge that Irina was now faced with. Instead avoiding thinking about Victoria she instead started thinking about someone else like 44. Irina immediately felt the need to slap herself when she realised her mistake. In no time V-I’s eyes widened and she sprang up from her throne, directing her voice towards the guards.

‘Take this slave with you and follow me!’

V-I started moving way faster than any object of her size should ever move and she marched out of her chamber. The guards took a hold of Irina and run behind V-I so fast that Irina was practically lifted in the air and carried like a luggage of someone who was late for their train. V-I made her way through the main corridor, nearly stepping on the women around her who had to jump out of her way, as V-I reached V-III’s chamber she pushed the door open forcefully and made her way in. V-III was laughing with slaves on top of her before she saw V-I and got up of her feet.

‘What on earth are you doing in my room, One?’

When V-I came up to V-III Irina could see the massive difference between them. While both were giant, V-I was almost a head taller than V-III which could have never been seen before as the two sat on the opposite corners on the table. While taller, V-I looked like a rake in comparison to the girth of V-III’s muscles, the two looked like cartoons in a slapstick comedy. V-I was now blinded with anger and not intimidated by V-III’s strength, she held nothing back and screamed at V-III.

‘Victoria is gone again and I know that one of you fucking toys had something to do with it! That bitch 44 is hiding her somewhere!’

As soon as the women in the room heard this they started whispering among each other, wondering if Victoria was up to her old tricks. All noise stopped as V-III thrust her arm towards V-I and grabbed her by the dress, V-III pulled V-I towards her so violently that the women around her shrieked in fear. Irina could even see panic and fear in V-I’s eyes.

‘You think that one of mine would break the rules we have on our ship? Even if I were to believe that bullshit what do you intend to do about that?’ V-I tried desperately to escape from V-III’s grip but to no avail. Instead she tried to calm down V-III.

‘L...let me go Three. I’m just following a lead, I just thought that we should question your slave.’ V-I only received a ball of spit on her face for that.

‘You get close to my 44 and I’ll tear you limb from limb, One.’ After saying this, V-III pushed V-I away.

Irina remembered how Madeline told her about fights between the Vs in the past. Those stories always ended up with V-III on top so it was not a surprise that after wiping her face clean, V-I stormed out of the chamber without saying anything else. V-III looked down to Irina and actually gave her a smirk before walking away towards her bedroom.

The guards holding on to Irina dragged her outside to the main corridor again. There she could see V-I panting hard in anger and fear from the encounter with V-III, she leaned against a wall and looked down at Irina, releasing a frustrated sigh.

‘Let this slave go, she knows nothing.’

The guards let go of Irina and run after V-I who was stumbling along the corridor like a drunk. Irina finally felt relief and wanted really badly to see 44 but from behind V-III’s she heard that the orgy has started up again, instead of entering Irina instead headed to the workshop. In no less than ten minutes 44 arrived at the workshop looking worried.

‘I’ve heard about what happened, are you...’

‘Shut up!’

Irina threw herself at 44 and pushed their lips together, ever since Irina found out about the workshop she always used it as a quiet place to rest and release her pent up emotions. 44 had never failed to find her there whenever Irina needed her, usually they would just sit there and 44 would hold her while Irina cried. Tears however would not help in this situation, Irina and Victoria have dug themselves deep in trouble and V-I’s outburst might be the least of what will happen over the next days. Because of this Irina no longer wanted to cry but instead enjoy her girlfriend as if it was her last days on earth. Their clothes were quickly removed and Irina jumped up for 44 to hold her up, Irina always enjoyed how strong 44 is and used that to get 44’s hands busy which allowed Irina full access to all kind of areas. Together they threw themselves on the pile of rubbish, the smell of wasted food was quickly blown away by the smell of their sex filling the air around. Irina wrapped her arms around 44’s neck and kissed her like she was fighting for air, fighting to stay alive while on a drowning ship. 44 did not go easy on her, she never did and Irina loved that about her, 44’s lips and teeth made their way down to her chest, making Irina sing the familiar tune of pleasure. This was not enough for Irina, 44 always found a way to satisfy her but this time she wanted something more. With all her strength Irina pushed 44 off and sat on top of her.

‘Say it!’ This statement sounded more like a threat and was followed by more kisses. 44 had to fight for her freedom to respond.

‘Say what?’

‘Say it or I’ll bite your fucking tongue off!’

‘I love you Irina.’

‘I love you too.’

If the world was come to an end this instant Irina would be satisfied. Nothing more mattered but this infinite moment she shared with her lover. The ship be damned, the game be damned, the fucking Vs be damned, Irina was happy and that’s all it fucking mattered. Their shared orgasm was a promise of something greater, a promise to keep the flames within them burning as one and forever, no matter what.

* * *

The next morning Irina might as well have been the first one on the stands. V-I’s anger was only a prelude to something greater, there was no doubt in Irina’s mind that today V-I would take action. Irina was ready to go to the game even before the announcement was made, she walked to the game room and waited for whatever was to come. The Vs came in and sat in their usual places, V-IV went to reach for the cards but V-I snatched them away and threw the pack away. V-I was going to waste no time, she raised her voice before any of the other Vs could react.

‘Just in case the three of you were too busy sitting with your thumbs up your fucking cunts I would like to inform you that Victoria has run away. And I don’t mean sneaking out of her fucking cell again, I mean I had the guards pick apart every fucking room and she’s not anywhere.’

V-II leaned back on her chair and chuckled while V-III gave V-I her shit eating grin. If V-I could she would explode in this instant, she smashed her fist into the table before continuing.

‘Are you lot that thick?! The three of you have been too easy on her, no wonder she run around under our nose as she wished.’

‘If I remember correctly the first one she escaped from was you, One.’ Shared V-III.

‘And if she were to stay with me that would never happen again as I would make her my fucking foot stool. What on earth have any of you done to keep her in? If what I’m saying is still not getting through to your skull I’ll put it another way. Victoria is not on the ship anymore! She’s wondering around outside and probably telling everyone about our existence as well as where to find us!’

That was the comment that silenced the room. The slaves around the room were partly happy that Victoria escaped but another group wondered if she would come back for them. The Vs however had a terrified look on them, V-III’s smirk was gone and the three of them were frozen as a statue while V-I continued.

‘You know very well what that means. You know what kind of consequences this could have for us and for the future. If we do nothing we might ruin everything for our whole race. Do I have your co-operation or not?’ All of them gave a nod and V-I finally sat back with a sigh of relief.

‘Good. No more shouting or pointing fingers. Let’s just start working together for once and solve this as a team. We can’t exit the ship so I recommend that we all devote a part of our slaves to form a search team.’

‘Two of my favourites are good at tracking, if I use their collars we can get them to find Victoria.’ Commented V-III.

‘Perfect. We should start right away to minimise the damage this will all cause. Let’s start looking.’

For the first time in years the Vs agreed on something, the moment had little time to sink into their mind as another voice spoke up in the game room.

‘Let me help you with that.’

Every word rippled through the air like a stone thrown in a peaceful lake. While it might have seemed insignificant, that tiny stone had a lasting effect on the entire lake. As the ripple spread across the room it not only affected the guards but also the slaves and finally the frozen Vs. Looking at the stands we can see nothing but smiles and looks of shock, the guards on the floor felt how weak their legs became and nearly fell down. Irina sprang out of her seat and hurried to the railing, nearly jumping off from excitement. The room erupted into cheering and screams of joy. The women of the ship celebrated as their saviour had returned, their guardian, their champion, their hero.

Victoria has returned!

From the front entrance she comes, on strong and brave legs, walking to the monsters she no longer feared. The Vs were still frozen and could not believe what they were seeing. All at the same time they have noticed the same detail, the tiny yet extremely significant detail that was so hard to accept their minds could not comprehend it. Victoria no longer had a collar on, her neck was completely free and unbound. A closer look revealed that she also appeared to grow in size and her blue eyes had a glint of purple in them.

Before the Vs could recover Victoria took a mighty step forwards and jumped into the air, higher than any human could and landed on the game table. The impact shook the table and the towers of chips that the Vs created all fell down, joining together in the middle of the table in a large pile. Victoria stood up proudly and threw the discarded pack of cards back on the table. V-I sprang up from her chair, ready to fight before Victoria lifted her arm to stop her.

‘I’m not here to challenge you to a fight. At least not to a fight that you are thinking of.’

‘I’m so sick...’ Began V-I before begin cut off by Victoria.

‘I’m here to join the game.’

V-I gave up on finishing her sentence and went to grab on to her stomach as she started laughing manically, V-II soon joined her and the pair started feeling tears in their eyes from not being able to stop their laughter. As usual V-IV did not say anything but only squirmed in her seat, V-III smirked and leaned back.

‘You are the most ridiculous human I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Tell me this, worm. What is stopping the four of us from killing you right here, right now.’ As V-I moved to a defensive position, V-III cut in.

‘Relax One, why don’t we let her join in?’ V-I felt like she was slapped by the question and turned to look at V-III who smiled and continued.

‘Don’t deny it One, this will make the whole game much more interesting. Is that not why we play in the first place?’

This situation was beyond confusing and V-I felt dizzy. She sat down and hid her face in her hands while everything around her began spinning, all the anger and frustration was now giving her a massive headache and in all honesty she did not know how to continue.

‘So you want to play? Is that it?’ Asked V-I with all the energy she had left in her.

‘I have no tricks up my sleeve V-I. I’m here to join like every other player and follow the same rules as all of you do. When you kidnapped me your slaves made a note of the money I had stored in my house. I did not tell them about my secret stash I have under a nearby tree, I brought that money in here with me and intend to buy my chips with it.’

‘There are no chips to buy you silly woman.’

‘She can buy all my white chips. She did belong to them after all so I think it’s only fair.’ V-III broke in.

‘I’ll take them. And just to make it clear, my chip is still in the game. If I lose it my freedom goes with it.’

V-I started laughing again, not a maniacal laughter but a tired and crazy kind of laughter. It’s true that stress and anger could break someone’s mind and this might be exactly what was happening to V-I right now.

‘Sure, sure, sure, yeah why not. Any other rules you will impose on us?’

‘No more new slaves. You four have extended this game enough, this time we play until there is only one winner.’

V-I looked around the table and seeing that the other Vs had nothing more to say she threw her arms in the air and finally gave up. V-III got up and tore a piece off from the stands, bending the metal with her massive strength and making a rudimentary chair for Victoria. Our hero thanked the giant and sat down, she was handed 52 white chips and a quick glace among them revealed that Irina’s chip was in the pile which relived Victoria.

With that the game started up again, this time with five players. The first round started as usual with V-II as the dealer. When it was Victoria’s turn to bet she offered her own chip among her bet. In the week she spend in the cave Victoria has done nothing but think of possible strategies, knowing that there was an element of luck involved, Victoria was in no doubt that psychological moves would have to be made. If it was up to her she would bet her chip every time but looking at the game from a strategic point her chip was the most important one, this made her question just how often she was going to use it. Seeing good cards in her hand, Victoria sat proudly in her seat as she offered her own chip, making sure that the Vs knew she was not scared of using it. The round ended and Victoria won with a flush.

As the game kept going Victoria felt V-I’s eyes on her. There was no question that V-I was going to assume that Victoria was cheating and so kept her in sight at all times. Victoria did not mind, cheating was not in her plan. The game went on for two more hours until the Vs were exhausted and wanted to go back to their chambers.

‘I will need somewhere to stay as well.’ Said Victoria. V-I no longer cared and just went out of the game room. That left V-III to answer Victoria.

‘You can have the main cell at the back of the ship. I’ll open the four life pods for your use as well. And you’ll get a better chair for tomorrow.’

‘Thank you.’

With that the five players made their way back to their chambers.

Victoria and her chips made their way back to the main cell, the place where Victoria spend her first night on the ship so long ago. When inside the women erupted into cheering and dancing, celebrating in pure joy. Victoria could not help watching them with a heavy heart as she leaned against the back wall.

‘I’m impressed Vic. Quite the show you put on.’ As soon as Victoria saw Irina the two friends embraced each other. Victoria broke it off and her voice sounded miserable

‘Now that I’m in the game it’s time to bring the rest up to speed.’

As she said this 44 and Madeline entered the cell as well. Victoria run towards Madeline and the lovers kissed after staying apart for so long, Victoria held on desperately but Madeline pushed her off and Victoria was surrounded by her friends. Madeline was the first to speak up.

‘I know this is a happy moment and everything but it’s time to tell them Victoria.’ After this comment Victoria fell silent and Irina put a hand on her shoulder before speaking up.

‘I know it will be hard Vic. You are the leader they all admire so you need to be the one to do it.’

Victoria nodded, she dreaded this moment for the entire week but it was finally time. She walked to the back of the room with Irina, 44 and Madeline next to her. Victoria called out to the women in the room to get their attention. At his moment the entire population started cheering Victoria’s name, something that made Victoria’s task harder for her. With a deep breath she raised her voice.

‘My friends, I have to apologise to all of you for what I’m about to say. As hard as it is for me to say, you are not free and you will not be leaving this ship.’ This comment caused the women to whisper among each other and a mass confusion spread. Victoria tried her best to silence them and continue.

‘My plan when coming into the game was to free all the women on this ship. I’m afraid that in order to do this I will have to continue playing and for that I will need your freedom as a currency.’

As soon as Victoria finished an outrage sparked and all the women in the room started screaming and cursing at Victoria. All the comments were impossible to hear over the central mass of noise coming from all directions. One thing was clear, they wanted out of this plan. Our hero did her best to calm the crowd but the noise eventually overpowered her, frustration set in but Victoria knew that having an outburst would only make things worse. However, our hero was not alone and her friends joined her and spoke out to the rest.

‘How can you not trust Victoria by now? She not only escaped the Vs multiple times but also put her own life on the line to free every woman on this ship. How can you be so selfish to be blind to that?’ Shouted out Irina. 44 stepped forward and continued.

‘The Vs had decades to practice and master their security. The guards have been placed in every spot where someone might exit the ship and your collars will keep you from walking out all together. Making an escape would be impossible which is why Victoria came up with this plan, this is the only way to freedom.’ After 44 finished, Madeline took over.

‘I have been looking after Victoria ever since she arrived on the ship. She’s the toughest woman I have ever seen, she suffered from malnutrition, dehydration, stomach aches, broken leg and even severe torture to her muscles. Even after all of that she never gave up and continued to move forward for all of you. As a doctor of this ship my only diagnose would be that this woman has been cast from iron.’

A momentary silence in the crowd signified that the women gathered had no argument to make, their emotions however were stronger and still demanded to be left out of the game. Among all the voices there were a few comments that stood out.

‘If you are the leader of the guards, why don’t you just let us go yourself?’

‘How can we even trust the favourites of the Vs? What do they have to lose?’

‘If Victoria was hurt so much than what makes you think she could defeat the Vs?’

The questions were never ending and our group of heroes did not know what to do. But not our Victoria, she has lived all her life questioning herself and knew how to deal with it. She will no longer accept endless questions in her life. Victoria stood tall and spoke to the crowd one more time.

‘I know very well how it feels to be in such a helpless situation. The Vs might be bigger, stronger and have supernatural abilities but that does not change the fact that they think and feel like us. I have been with every V and realised just how human they can be on the inside, and like humans they make mistakes. Those mistakes will lead them to their downfall, but we can only achieve that together. Just think of all the other daughters and sisters that are held in this prison. Do you intent to leave them just so you can walk free yourself?’

This divided the crowd, there was now a small division of women who argued to follow what Victoria was saying. Eventually a woman standing at the front of the group fell to her knees and broke down crying.

‘Please Victoria! My cousin is stuck with V-II right now, she’s too young and I fear she will get hurt or even die. I beg you, save her! I will do anything you say, just save her!

As this happened more and more women turned to Victoria’s side, leaving only a few that still did not agree with how things were going.

‘Is winning the game your only plan? What makes you think that the Vs will just let us go if you get all the chips?’ Everyone looked towards Victoria who raised her voice again.

‘Be assured that there is a plan in place that will ensure the freedom of every women on this ship. My plan also includes making the Vs pay for every sin they have committed. I cannot however share the details yet as the Vs are capable of reading your minds.’

The argument went back and forth for a bit before everyone finally agreed to take a vote. So many women raised their arms in support of Victoria that even those who disagreed felt too stupid to go against her and agreed on the plan as well. Victoria finally had the crowd on her side and she could begin the first stage of her plan.

* * *

As the day began to end, Batilda came in and together with 44 they forced the four doors at the back of the cell open. These were what V-III called ‘life pods’, Victoria was unsure on what that meant and decided to investigate what was inside. The space inside the pods was still large but minuscule compared to other rooms around the ship, there was nothing inside apart from a single bed that could fit a V on top of it. No discussion was needed as to what they should do with the rooms, Victoria, Irina, Madeline and 44 gathered to officially announce themselves as the leaders of the rebellion and assigned the pods and their official bedrooms as well as meeting spots. Together the leaders gathered in Victoria’s pod to discuss the details of their plan.

The meeting took almost two hours and included Victoria sharing exactly what they were going to do and what the task of each leader should be. Irina finally saw why Victoria was so secretive of her plan, it was very delicate and required great precision to pull off which meant there would be no space for mistakes. They all agreed that stage one of the plan would be in the hands of Victoria alone and so the other three leaders would start working on the preparation for stage two.

‘I’ll look through the medical and find everything we will need.’ Started Madeline.

‘Leave the engineering room to me. I’ll make sure that everything is transported in secret.’ Followed 44.

‘And I’ll keep a look out in the workshop to see if anything useful lands in the trash while you play.’ Finished Irina.

‘Good, then we are all ready to start working tomorrow. Madeline, since you are officially working with us you should watch out for V-I.’ Commented Victoria.

‘Don’t worry about me. V-I does not have much interest in me and I am the only doctor on this ship after all. The Vs will not mess with me too much to ensure that their slaves stay healthy.’ Responded Madeline.

‘You too 44. I’m not sure how V-III will respond to this.’ Victoria turned towards 44.

‘I’ll be fine. If push comes to shove I’ll challenge her to a fight to distract her.’

‘I’ll also need the numbers and colours of V-III’s favourites.’

‘Yes, that is important, let me think.’ 44 thought for a few seconds before answering.

‘I’m 44 red. Anne and Cassandra are 76 and 4 bronze while Batilda is 88 silver.’

‘Ok, that is all I will need for now. Stay safe everyone and good luck tomorrow.’

With that the leaders of the rebellion took to their own bedrooms, with only Madeline staying with Victoria.

‘I’m going to need to examine you.’ Said Madeline in her seductive voice.

‘Whatever the doctor says.’ Victoria smiled and took her clothes off, leaving herself naked for Madeline who slowly came up to her.

Madeline reached up and touched Victoria’s body, she pressed her fingers against Victoria’s stomach and continued her examination of Victoria’s arms and legs. After that Madeline embraced her lover and held on tight.

‘Your body is so hard now. You feel like nothing but muscle.’

‘Believe me Madeline, it feels even more strange. Like a new pair of shoes you are not used to.’

‘I guess as the only doctor on this ship I have no choice but to help you get used to your new body, even if it will take all night.’

Victoria’s body was filled with slight differences. She was taller, her muscles were more pronounced, her hair seemed to become more pale and her eyes were now a mix of blue and purple. Seeing a loved one with such an alien body would unnerve most people but Madeline still saw her Victoria in those eyes, the fact that she was taller did not bother Madeline one bit as she always preferred bigger partners. Also the additional muscle did not bother her, especially when Victoria lifted her in the air and gently placed her on the bed. Having sex with a V always unnerved Madeline, they were just so alien, not only in their appearance but also in what they did to you. Victoria was different, she lovingly removed Madeline’s clothes and kissed her out of love and not out of a perverted need. While the collar was required for Madeline to submit to a V, she was willing to give herself fully to Victoria without hesitation.

There was no need for words between Victoria and Madeline. While other couples enjoy sweet words and nicknames, these two always express themselves in action. Victoria did not need to voice her love for Madeline, that was clear by the way she clung on to Madeline’s body and how hungry she was to have Madeline’s sex in her mouth. In a similar fashion, Madeline did not need to voice how beautiful Victoria was in her eyes, she made that clear with her hands exploring and worshiping every inch of Victoria’s skin. These two could only truly communicate when they put a sheet over themselves and heat up their little tent of passion. The lovers reached down to pleasure each other while they eyes were locked at all time, their fingers danced inside themselves and their lips provided the music, they may have lived in a cold and metal prison but together they created a warm and soft heaven for themselves. This is what passion was for them, this is what love was.

Our hero’s exhaustion became very clear and Madeline smiled. She reached up and pushed Victoria’s head down on her breast, providing a safe comfort while Victoria drifted off into sleep. Madeline rested and stroked Victoria’s hair for a while before succumbing to exhaustion herself. Right before drifting off Madeline questioned if she will ever use her own bedroom.

The next day a new game is announced and Victoria heads towards the game room to play. As V-III promised, Victoria received a new chair that was much more comfortable than what she sat on the previous day. Thanks to the show that Victoria put up there was a much larger following of the game among the slaves. Ever since Victoria joined, the stands were full and the audience seemed to enjoy themselves much more. This fit the rebellion well, while Victoria was busy playing and everyone was watching her, Irina, Madeline and 44 had much more space to move around the ship and gather the materials necessary for stage two of their plan.

After several days Victoria could finally see V-I relaxing and leaning back much more during games. Victoria had no intention of cheating and V-I must have realised this since she was getting more comfortable with Victoria on the table. All the Vs eventually adapted and almost accepted Victoria in their silent game, they were there just to play and Victoria felt no need to share anything with the other four so most days they just came in to play and walked out without saying anything. Throughout the games Victoria bet her chip here and there just to show off but she always kept Irina’s chip back, I guess it could be said that Irina had became Victoria’s favourite. Irina had an important part to play and losing her would just make things more complicated.

While the Vs may have became more comfortable, I still smell something fishy dear reader. I have watched the game very closely and noticed something odd. There were several points during the game where Victoria got her hands on an amazing hand that would guarantee her victory, yet she still folded. Whatever Victoria’s plan was, it did not include cheating yet it was clear that she was still manipulating the outcomes of the rounds.

After the first week in the game the initial stress wore off and Victoria found that she was getting more and more bored by the game. Playing the same game over and over eventually made her think of other things, at one point she even considered doing something with her slaves to have some fun.

Is this how the Vs feel?

After three weeks went by Victoria was almost overcome with boredom, she started playing on ‘autopilot’ as V-III would say. More and more Victoria found herself drifting off and imagining erotic scenes with Madeline, these would usually end up with Victoria dragging Madeline into her bedroom after the game. She got more hungry for sex as the days went by and while making love to Madeline she even wondered if she would be capable of activating her lover’s collar. During the game she fantasised about having an obedient Madeline on her knees with her tongue worshiping her mistresses’ pussy. This thought came out of nowhere and made Victoria snap back into reality, a round just ended and she went to count how much chips each player had. Her heart skipped a beat.

‘Maybe we should stop for today.’ She said to the others. V-II who was about to deal the cards looked around the table. V-I was the one who responded first.

‘What are you talking about? We have not even been going for an hour.’

‘I know but the beds in the life pods are not exactly comfortable. I did not have much sleep and V-II’s stomach is really starting to irritate me.’ As if in response, V-II’s stomach spoke out to the rest. V-II bit her lip and spoke out.

‘Maybe Victoria is right. We don’t have to play every day.’ V-I sighed and looked around the table. No one else had anything to say.

‘Fine, whatever.’ V-I got up and left the room, the other Vs were quick to follow. Victoria nearly sprinted back to her chamber out of excitement.

Victoria rushed to her bedroom where the other leaders were gathered. None of them acknowledged Victoria and struggled to keep themselves up, our hero could see just how tired and overworked they all were after so many days. Victoria on the other hand could not contain her excitement as she was full of energy, which might be due to the adrenaline or the fact that over the last days her body needed less rest than usually. Victoria smiled from ear to ear as she addressed her friends.

‘Well everyone, I’m happy to announce that stage one has been completed.’ This made everyone look towards Victoria in disbelief. No one said a thing as they were frozen and unable to respond, it was Irina who finally spoke up.

‘Are..are you serious? Is it really done?’

‘Yes, we are ready to move on with our plan.’

The room might have only had four women in it but the explosion of cheering and laughter sounded like it came from an entire audience. The energy they had left no longer mattered as they all jumped around and hugged each other, the two couples in the room shared a long kiss. In fact, fuck it! They all shared kisses with each other.

‘Ok, we should move on to stage two as soon as possible. It’s time for us to fill in the rest about the plan.’

This announcement put a stop to the celebration, Victoria could see exhaustion in everyone’s eyes again and chuckled.

‘You know what, we disserve a day off. Let’s just take care of it tomorrow.’

Victoria shared one last hug with Irina and 44 before the pair left the room. Just as they stepped out Victoria felt exhaustion, this was odd as she was full of energy just a few seconds ago but she just shrugged it off as the effects of adrenaline in her body. She turned to see Madeline already in their bed, Victoria smiled and sat down to offer a kiss. Madeline gave her a tired smile before speaking up.

‘I’m done Victoria, let’s just sleep this day off.’ Victoria chuckled and tried to massage Madeline’s shoulders, this made Madeline’s voice become more worried.

‘Your hands are so cold. Are you feeling alright?’

‘I feel fine Madeline. You’ve been stuck in a tight room with two other women for the past hour, it’s much colder in the game room.’ Victoria wanted to believe this too but the truth was that as she said this her vision doubled. It was slight at first but it got so bad that Madeline noticed something was wrong.

‘Are you sure you feel alright?’

Victoria did not respond, she could no longer do so. Her mind suddenly cut off and she collapsed. Madeline panicked and shouted Victoria’s name while she tried her best to help. Victoria’s body became colder and colder before she completely lost all conciseness.

* * *

There are pretty bad ways to wake up out there. If you are ill, waking up only means another day of swallowing medication in hope of feeling better. If you drank heavily, waking up could mean dealing with a heavy headache. For a child, waking up after a good weekend only means another boring week at school. The point I’m trying to make is that waking up is not always pleasant, this is something that Vic was about to experience. Her body ached all over and she was completely disoriented, trying to get up from her bed proved to be a bigger challenge than expected. It was clear that something was wrong which is why Vic decided to see Madeline as soon as possible, she was stopped however by a longing hunger. Getting up on her legs only made things worse, she was so disoriented that the room felt much smaller than before. On unsteady legs, Vic made her way out of the pod to the main cell. Her eyes took some time to adjust to the light but she soon saw a large group of women enjoying their breakfast. As soon as she was seen some women began to scream in terror and some even began running away from Vic.

This severely confused Vic as she was unsure of what was happening. Suddenly her tired body was begin pushed back, looking down she could see a little person pushing her back to the pod, Vic was too tired to fight back and allowed herself to be taken back. Only when the door closed did Vic’s eyes focus enough to see that the little person was in fact Irina.

‘Irina? What’s going on? I don’t feel good.’ Vic watched Irina and saw just now nervous she was. Irina tried her best to respond but ultimately she did not know what to say, instead she reached for a mirror and let Vic see herself.

The first details that Vic noticed were her eyes, the blue was gone from them and now they looked like two massive amethysts that shined in the light. After that her vision zoomed out to see how gray her skin has became and how much her hair had grown. Vic usually kept her hair short but now it was reaching down her back and appeared black instead of her usual blonde. Vic did not need the mirror to see the other thing she missed up to this point, the room was not smaller, Irina was not smaller, it was Vic who was now much bigger.

‘What on earth happened to me?’

‘Madeline tried her best to explain it to me but I’m not even sure if I understood her fully.’

‘I don’t care. Anything will be better than nothing.’

‘Ok, from what I understand that egg that Madeline made was programmed to create a full V body. After you returned you did not look that different so Madeline assumed that you must have came back too early and your body was still changing. Since you started playing the game and we made a move on our plan the egg did not want to put you in danger and so it just gathered food and energy over the weeks so it could hibernate you and make the change happen at a much faster rate.’

‘Hibernate? How long was I asleep?’

‘Three days, and I don’t think you are done yet.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Before she had to go Madeline told me that your body will not stop changing until you become a full V. She told me that there was a possibility that you would wake up before the change was done to get more food. Now I don’t know about you, but you don’t seem as tall as a V. You’re like two times bigger than anyone but the Vs are at least three times bigger than a human.’ Vic had a million thoughts running through her head but there was one question that was more important to her than the rest.

‘What did you mean when you said that Madeline had to go?’ Irina was quiet and her hands were shaking.

‘What did you mean?!’

‘Relax, ok?’ Irina took a deep breath before continuing.

‘When you hibernated we did not know what to do. There was no way to hide this from the Vs and Madeline said that your change might take weeks. We kept thinking of something to do or say but there was nothing we could do against the Vs. The next day you were not at a game and they asked about you, after they found out about you the Vs went berserk. Especially V-I who demanded to take all the women away from you and to lock you up in the life pod as a prisoner.’

‘Yet everyone is still here.’

‘That’s because Madeline and 44 stood up for you and everyone in your possession. The argument was intense but our friends did not give up, they kept standing up to the Vs until they finally decided to suspend the game until you woke up. The consequence was that Madeline and 44 were taken away and banned from seeing us again, I have not seen them since.’ Vic was boiling inside as she heard that. She was ready to kill something which is when Irina tried to calm her down.

‘Listen Vic, the Vs did not play as you were sleeping so all the chips are still in the same place. The plan will still work as long as you get back in the game and then we’ll save everyone including Madeline and 44.’ Vic relaxed and responded to her friend.

‘You’re right, I’m sorry. We’ll save them Irina, we’ll make the Vs pay.’

It was at that moment that Vic felt weird. She thought it was the dizziness but after some thought it felt more like arousal, a strange type of arousal that occupied the background of her mind. Vic heard a voice in her mind and turned to look at Irina, her collar was making a noise, it was not words but a strange kind of noise in her mind that called for her attention. It felt natural to respond to this signal and Vic got curious, she reached out with her mind and the collar lit up in her eyes before going dark again. Vic looked at her friend who’s eyes have grown wide and her mouth was open agape, there were also some sort of whispers in her mind which sounded something like:

She’s...sooo....hot...muust...serve..

Was that Irina’s thoughts?

‘Irina?’

‘Yes Mistress?’

There was no doubt in Vic’s mind that Irina was under the effect of her collar. This situation should have terrified her, she just took control of her friend’s mind without her permission. Yet Vic could not stop herself from licking her lips, she was highly turned on by this and wanted badly to experiment further. She needed to find out if Irina was truly obedient, find something that the real Irina would never do. After a second of thought Vic giggled and wondered how amusing it would be to see her friend willingly drink her urine. A smirk grew of Vic’s face and she spread her legs.

‘On your knees slave.’ Irina fell to her knees like an obedient puppy and made her way towards her mistress, Vic could not contain how horny this made her.

‘Are you ready to serve your Mistress today?’

‘Yes Mistress, anything for you.’

‘Your Mistress needs a toilet today. And you will be that toilet.’

‘Yes Mistress! Thank you so much Mistress!’ Irina eagerly opened her mouth and waited.

Vic crossed her arms and started urinating into Irina’s mouth. With the control she was over her body it was easy to direct her urine straight in and she could not contain her laughter as Irina drank all she could. Vic directed her stream in different directions and giggled as Irina threw herself wherever the stream was to drink from it. Irina got so aroused that she started masturbating while drinking and Vic felt pleasure like nothing else she ever felt. It felt like an army of lovers were licking her skin all over at the same time, a pleasure beyond belief. She needed more and so Vic grabbed Irina’s hair and pulled her up to her sex.

‘Lick slave!’

Irina started licking eagerly and the pleasure was so intense that Vic nearly experienced an orgasm within seconds. She moaned and howled in pleasure, Irina was doing such a good job and Vic wanted to reward her. She lifted her leg and pushed a toe into Irina’s sex, making her slave moan in gratitude. As Vic toe fucked her slave, Irina licked and pushed her tongue into her mistress to offer as much pleasure as possible. Soon enough the mistress and her slave achieved a climax at the same time.

Vic suddenly realised what she had done and felt distraught.

‘Slave! Go to the toilets and drink someone’s urine.’

‘Right away Mistress.’ Irina limped away and came back within minutes. By the time she came back Vic was marching around the room and biting her nails.

‘Vic, what the hell have you done?’

‘I’m so sorry Irina. I have no idea where that came from. I’ll do anything you want, tell me to cut my own fucking hand off if you have to.’

‘Vic, I’m going to need you to calm down ok?’

‘Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with me.’ That was when Irina kicked Vic in the shins. She would usually slap someone’s face in this situation but Vic was too tall to do that.

‘Calm the fuck down! I’m not going to hold this against you ok? We are too close to freedom you hear? Just get a hold of yourself and make sure something like this does not happen again. Just remember how many women are counting on you. Now if you don’t mind, I’m heading to the toilets to vomit.’

Vic could not calm down and went to grab her old clothes. With her new size she looked like an adult woman trying on clothes for children. She did not mind and just wanted to get out of here, she did not want to feel that urge again, she did not want to abuse anymore women. Vic stormed out of her pod and through the cell, she could not ignore the whispers around her as all the women in the room started gossiping all at the same time. Vic hurried of and did not look back.

Vic moved throughout the main corridor and did not know what to think. Her body changing was hard enough but it seems like her mind was changing too, even as she moved throughout the ship she felt different devices calling out to her, some that she did not even know were machines. She stopped before one that looked like the screen in the medical, talking to it was once again very natural, all she needed to do is direct it with her mind. This turned the screen on and switched it to the camera in the medical, her mind was absorbing new information like a sponge and Vic was learning words and phrases that she never heard before.

As soon as the screen showed her the image from the medical, Vic could see Madeline treating another woman. Anger boiled in Vic as she saw that Madeline was fully naked and her nipples had clamps on them, no doubt some sort of punishment from V-I. Vic was filled with rage and without begin able to control herself she charged towards V-I’s chamber to finally kill her. She stopped half way as something called out to her, something that sounded like a collar. Unlike the collar this something sounded more urgent, it was calling for her like it was some sort of emergency, Vic felt the need to see what it was.

The sound lead her to the game room which was now empty. She turned towards the game table and realised that the sound was coming from the wall at the back of the room. Vic came up to it and knocked on the wall to realise it was hollow, with her new strength it was easy to punch through the wall and tear it open. On the other side Vic could see a series of devices, her mind absorbed information and she realised that these were the main panels for controlling the ship. What shocked her the most was the information that apparently the ship was capable of flying in the air, something that was unimaginable in Vic’s mind. At least she now knew why the Vs refer to their prison as a ship. The panel kept calling out to her like it was begging for help. Vic communicated with the panel and heard the message it was trying to tell her. Vic gasped as she heard it, she suddenly understood everything that was happening on the ship.

* * *

Vic hurried back to her chamber to look for Irina. She finally found her in her bedroom.

‘We need to talk.’

‘Vic? Did you finally calm down?’

‘Yes. And I’m still very sorry about that.’

‘Stop it! Don’t bring it up again or I will be pissed.’ Irina bit her tongue hard, she did not intend that pun.

‘I need to check on our supplies.’

‘What do you mean? I was under the impression that everything was fine.’

‘I’ll explain everything later, let’s just go.’

Together, Vic and Irina made their way to 44’s bedroom. Inside Vic sees all the explosives and materials that the gang has been collecting while Vic was playing. Vic started looking around desperately without saying anything, Irina finally got frustrated.

‘Can I ask what on earth you are looking for?’

‘I think we need a change of plans.’

‘What change of plans?’

‘I just thought of a change that could assure our victory against the Vs.’

‘Wait, you mean our main plan?! Like hell we are changing anything. We were about to go to stage two, it’s too late to change anything.’

‘Trust me Irina. This new plan will work exactly like our last one apart from the overall objective. I would not be bringing this up unless I was sure that it would work.’

‘Christ Vic, just tell me what it is.’

Filling Irina in did not take long. Just as Vic said, the change was minor but it meant a huge change in the outcome. Even Irina had to admit that if it works the Vs will be gone for good. Together, Irina and Vic stepped out of the pod and got everyone’s attention. With Vic’s new size her voice has also became more powerful which meant that everyone heard her no problem.

‘I know what you are all thinking. My appearance changed greatly and you are worried if this will affect you chances at freedom. I want to assure you that our plan is about to hit an important stage, because of this I will need all of your help. This is something that we will only achieve together. I am about to tell you exactly what your role will be and what we will be doing, listen well and soon enough we will all be free.’

Over the next hour Vic shared every detail of the plan with the women gathered. Everyone was given their part to fulfil and no one had any complaints, they were ready to show the Vs what humanity can really do. As we did not hear this we might as well take a look around the ship. Going over to the chamber of every V we see that they are busy with everyday activities, including massive orgies and perverted fantasies. All at the same time the Vs stopped as guards came in to their chambers, announcing a new game. All four of the giants were initially confused but quickly realised that this meant that Vic woke up and was ready to continue playing. While the Vs did love their play time, they were not going to miss seeing what Vic had in store.

As the giants entered into the room they all saw that Vic was already seated at the table. The Vs slowed down their approach and studied Vic closely, wondering if this was still the same person. As soon as all five players were seated Vic smiled at the rest and raised her voice.

‘Before anything else I would like to apologise to the four of you. It was beyond rude of me to suspend the game like that, the only excuse I can give is my current appearance.’ The Vs nodded, they all knew very well how inconvenient the process can be.

‘You should have informed us.’ Said V-I, not hiding her grudge. Vic chuckled before continuing and holding up the pack of cards.

‘Yes, I assure you all that something like this won’t happen again. Now, why don’t we enjoy ourselves like the good old times.’ The Vs actually looked glad that they could play again and took the cards that Vic handed out. V-I was about to make the small bet before Vic stopped her.

‘Hold on. As an apology I will make the first bet.’ After saying this Vic put all her chips on the table, all apart from her own 55 white chip. A confused look overtook everyone at the table and it was V-II who confronted Vic.

‘I thought we were going to play. What is this?’

‘We are playing. Let’s be honest with each other, the rules have always been flexible. I mean, we are playing for fun after all so why not do something crazy from time to time. Will you join me?’

V-I had no doubt in her mind that Vic was up to something, she looked down to count her chips and see what this bet would mean for her. V-I’s eyes grew wide and she looked at her sisters who were also in shock. After counting their chips it turned out that excluding the chips of their favourites, all the players had exactly one hundred chips each. If they went ahead with this and Vic won it would mean that they would have close to nothing left, even V-I with the highest amount of favourites would only be left with six chips. Something like this could potentially end the game.

‘You’re cheating! I know you are, there is no way that this is a coincidence. You messed with the cards!’ Screamed V-I.

‘If you don’t trust me than hand out the cards yourself.’

V-I snatched up all the cards and analysed each one very closely. It was in fact their own cards and there was nothing different about them, with that in mind V-I handed out two cards to each player. Vic smiled and did not even check her cards.

‘Can we play now?’ She asked.

Silence overtook the room. The Vs did not know what this was about and why Vic was ready to make such a stupid move. If she lost there was no way she could win again with only her chip, the game might as well end with her loss. The question was if Vic would ever make such a stupid. The four Vs were so lost in thought that they all flinched as Vic exploded into laughter.

‘I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking, it must be this change that really messed with my mind. I should have never made such a harsh deal. It’s my fault so it is only fair if I stick to my mistake but I’m not going to force the four of you to go along with it. I propose a much better deal for the four of you, something that will cost you nothing at all.’

The atmosphere in the game room suddenly changed. The Vs felt a chill go down their spine, Vic was acting so strange that it unnerved them greatly. No one said anything so Vic leaned back in her chair and continued.

‘I will allow you to make a smaller bet as long as it will be a specific bet that I will assign for you. V-I, I will allow you to bet only six chips as long as they will be the 75, 31 and 90 orange chips, the 26 and 6 yellow as well as 36 red chip. V-II, you can bet only two chips as long as they will be the 22 and 23 red chips. V-III can bet four if she bets 76 and 4 bronze, 88 silver and 44 red. Finally, V-IV can bet only one chip but it was to be the number 1 gold chip.’

Looking around the table we can see anger in the face of all four Vs. These chips were too specific and they all knew why Vic had chose them. The four of them felt the need to hurt Vic for even proposing this, for trying to mess with their favourites. V-III questioned if this even mattered, even if Vic won her favourites she could just kill her and take them back. Even with this in mind V-III could not get herself to reach for those specific chips, none of the Vs could.

If there was one thing that Vic learned about the Vs with her time with them is that they did behave like humans on some level. As much as they refuse the idea, it is true that they all have a human side. Vic wondered in her head if the Vs would be capable of sacrificing an insignificant amount of loved ones to win this entire game. Would they betray the trust of their favourites just to win against Vic? Already knowing the answer Vic leaned back and waited for the inevitable.

The players did not move an inch and after a few minutes of silence the women gathered on the stands started to chat among themselves and worry about what will happen next. Vic could see V-I’s hands shaking and looked away to not provoke the giant any further. V-I finally released a massive sigh and threw one hundred chips on the table while looking away, Vic could see how V-I grabbed her necklace and held on to it tight as if defending it from Vic. After that, V-II sat up on her chair with some effort and threw her one hundred chips on the table before falling back to her chair, her stomach started making noises but not out of hunger but out of stress. V-III’s muscles looked like stone and her eyes showed that she was ready to kill, in one swipe of her hand she threw one hundred chips on the table. Without showing any emotion, V-IV uncoiled her long limbs above the table and let one hundred chips fall down into the large pile in the middle.

The bets were made and the players were locked in. It was time to see the outcome of this game. Vic was the one to place the community cards on the table and everyone revealed their hands. The outcome shocked the Vs, the winner was V-III with a full house. Vic did not even have a pair, she was left without a hand and has now lost all her chips. This situation was so baffling that the Vs only stared at the cards and did not notice as Vic was slowly making her way out of the room. As soon as she made it out of the room, Vic bolted and fled the ship as fast as she could.

* * *

Vic has always been a wild card to the Vs. She escaped their cells and even found a way to access their own technology and give herself their body. However, her move on that last game made no sense, she was stupid enough to bet everything on a bluff. The Vs must have sat on that table for an additional ten minutes before they just gave up on trying to figure out what happened and retreated to their bedroom. Not wanting to play anymore, V-III just split her winnings between the four of them. The slaves around the ship got a day off as the Vs were no longer seen until the next day.

V-I was the first one to wake up that morning, she was never a morning bird as she believed that sleeping relaxed her skin but she needed to do something about Vic. That old hag has been a thorn in her life for far too long and it was finally time to dispose of her once and for all. V-I made her way to the central cell to find it empty, she went to check the life pods but found no one, only some mess of trash that someone made in one of them. Next she tried looking in the game room but no one was there as well, this was followed by a visit to the medical, engineering, workshop and even the slave processing area. That was the point where V-I finally gave up and approached several guards to ask about Vic’s movements yesterday, from the information gathered she figured out that Vic made her way to the exit after the game. Interrogating the guards outside V-I found out that Vic was seen running away into the forest in a hurry.

V-I burst into laughter as she realised that the great rebellion leader put everything on the line and lost, only to run away with her tail between her legs. This finally put her in a good mood, the last few days were nothing but stress but V-I could finally feel joy in her, something like this had to be celebrated. Without delay V-I send out a message to the guards to gather every slave in the game room and call her sisters for the next game. As excepted the other Vs were too tired and still confused by the events of the previous day. V-I informed the guards to send a message to the other Vs that is they don’t join V-I was going to drag them to the game room herself. This finally got a reaction and the entire ship was gathered in the game room within half an hour.

The other Vs looked lifeless on the table but V-I almost glowed with enthusiasm. Her face was a one big smile and she actually giggled to herself which made the other Vs sigh and brace themselves for what V-I had in store.

‘Well my dear sisters? How was your night?’ Said V-I in a cute, girly voice.

‘Cut it One, what on earth are we doing here? No one among us is up to play.’ Barked V-III.

‘I thought this would be a glorious occasion to celebrate our victory over the rebellion.’ This was the comment that sparked interest among the room, the Vs started listening and the women whispered among each other. With a huge smile, V-I got up from her chair to address the slaves gathered.

‘Yes, you heard me correctly. I questioned the guards and it turns out that after her pathetic performance yesterday, your great leader Victoria fled from the ship in fear of her own life.’

The volume in the room increased as no one could believe those words. The absence of Vic and no one coming to her defence meant that more and more women believed V-I’s words. This spread panic among the room and some women even fell to their knees to cry. V-I basked in the despair, she felt it shower her skin and bring her back to life. As V-I sat back down, even the Vs had trouble accepting her words. In satisfaction V-I took one more glance around the room to see something odd. There were groups of women here and there that did not react to her words, in fact they just stood there unaffected by the news. A quick mental note confirmed that all those women belonged to Vic up until yesterday. V-I just shrugged, those blind fools might still believe in their coward leader but their spirit will break soon enough. Their game lasted only fifteen minutes, the other Vs had no desire to play and V-I already got what she wanted so they returned to their chambers.

Everything on the ship seemed to go back to normal which V-I was thankful for. Vic was no longer any trouble to her, if she ever came back she would just be killed and if she tried to expose herself to humanity they would label her as a monster, hopefully hunting her down as well. Everything was bright again in V-I’s mind, she even took to walking around the ship instead of just sitting in her chamber all day. Then something happened that ruined everything for her again. It has been two days now since Vic has run away and over those days V-I has seen things that made her question if things were truly normal around the ship.

While walking around the ship she witnessed several slaves whispering among each other, only to scatter once they saw her. This alone was not the strange but from time to time V-I has also witnessed groups of slaves carrying things around, things like metal rails, tools or even larger object covered by cloth. Something like this never happened on the ship and V-I went to investigate, as soon as the slaves saw her they took a run for it, there was even an occasion when V-I tried to catch up to some slaves carrying around a long metal shaft only to be stopped by a larger group gathering around her legs. This frustrated her and instead of running behind some ants, V-I instead decided to grab one of them and read their mind. This put the final nail in the coffin and confirmed that something was wrong, V-I still has access to the collar but she could not access the component that read their mind. Running a quick diagnosis revealed that the collar was still functioning as it should but that one specific function was completely inaccessible. The rebellion must have been behind this and so V-I send a message to the guards to find and bring Irina to her chamber.

As soon as Irina was brought upon V-I, she was pushed down to her knees before V-I’s throne. V-I chuckled before directing her words towards Irina.

‘What a poor girl you are. You and Victoria were the best of friends as far as I remember. As long as we separated you two for a few days you just ended up hugging like children upon reunion. It’s quite sad to see you now, your only friend has abandoned you and run away to save herself. I can’t help but pity you.’

V-I expected some sort of reaction from Irina but the woman just sat there on her knees and did not respond. V-I could not even detect any distress in her eyes, she was completely unfazed by Vic running away. Giving up on talking to this slave, V-I tried to read her mind and failed to do so. Her inability to assert dominance enraged V-I so much that she dug deep into the collar, she analysed every component to find out where the fault was only to get nothing. After some more search she got something, something that was out of the ordinary and should not be in the collar. Reaching her mind towards it an image flashed in V-I’s mind, and image of Vic smirking at her.

‘What has that bitch done to my collars?!’

Irina stayed silent and smirked. V-I was overcome by rage again and her hands began to shake, she closed her eyes and tried breathing hard to calm down but it did not work. She instead decided to activate Irina’s collar.

‘What had that bitch Victoria done to the collars?’

‘I don’t know.’

This had to be a fucking joke! The collars worked for decades and assured complete control over slaves, loosing that control felt like being left without electricity, it did not feel that important but V-I suddenly felt just how much she lost without it. V-I felt her left eye twitching and decided to lean back in her throne, it she could not get answers she could at least enjoy the torture of this slave.

‘Elizabeth, make this cunt suffer. I want her to lose the ability to walk after you are done with her.’

‘This I do, Mistress.’ Responded Elizabeth.

Irina was screaming for mercy in just half an hour. The sounds of slaves begging for an orgasm usually brought V-I absolute pleasure but her mind was too scattered to enjoy this moment. It felt forced and there was nothing erotic about it. V-I sighed and retreated to her bedroom where she stayed for the rest of the day.

* * *

The sun was already coming down but the young blacksmith continued her work. She was hired by her favourite customer after all, a customer that she did not recognise anymore. The blacksmith had to scream the first time she saw her but the giant quickly persuaded her that she was in fact the huntress from the forest, the one that the blacksmith really likes. The task that she gave to the blacksmith was odd to say the least, the blacksmith never made something like this in her life. A weapon like this could never be used by a human, not only because of the size but also the force that it would require from the user. The blacksmith always told herself that the customer is always right and so she began her work right away.

Her customer only came in during the night to check on her work, no doubt she did not want other people to see her. In fact the blacksmith turned around to see her customer behind her right now.

‘How’s it going?’ The giant said.

‘Give me a few more hours and it will be ready.’

‘Good, I hate to ask after you’ve done so much for me but I need to ask for a favour.’

‘Go ahead, what is it?’ The blacksmith received a key from her customer.

‘Soon there is going to be a large group of women walking around the forest, they will be lost and confused. It will be up to them what they will do but I want you to give this key to the woman with red hair and glasses. She will most likely be accompanied by woman with dark skin and another with an eye patch. I want you to give her that key and direct her to my house.’

‘This seems pretty easy. I’ll do it but why can’t you bring them here yourself?’

* * *

The next day the Vs were sitting at the game table. There were all silent and the only noise that could be heard was the chattering teeth of V-I. She did not act like herself ever since she came into the room, the hands were shaking and her left eye kept twitching like crazy. It was been about ten minutes since they all sat down and the game was still not started, the Vs kept looking at each other, wordlessly asking who should be the one to speak to V-I. It was V-III who was brave enough to start a conversation.

‘Hey, One? Are you feeling alright?’ In an instant V-I smashed her fist on the table and spit in V-III’s face.

‘Of course not you fucking bitch! How the fuck can I be alright with all this shit going on around my ship!’

‘What are you...’

‘Shut the fuck up! I know you lot are not that stupid, you must have realised by now that Victoria fucked with the collars.’ The Vs looked around and their heads sank in embarrassment.

‘This is all your fucking fault! We should have cut that cunt’s feet off as soon as she arrived on the ship! You lot were too fucking easy on her!’

‘Are we going to have this argument again? I already told you One, she escaped from you first. We all fucked up, from day one she outsmarted every one of us.’ V-III was up on her feet by now.

The argument between V-I and V-III heated up to a point where the two giants were just screaming at each other and letting their spit fly through the air. V-IV stayed silent as always and V-II tired to keep away until she realised that her sisters might kill each other if not stopped.

‘Maybe we should just all blame Victoria instead of ourselves.’

‘Shut the fuck up Two!’ That comment came from V-I and V-III at the same time.

The circus of madwomen went on for some time. The women gathered on the stands watched with great enjoyment, some giggled at the display and others just leaned back and hoped for a fight to break out between the Vs. In fact, V-III was in the middle of rising her fist before something stopped her. That something was so fast that no one in the room could see it, that something shoot past the table and smashed into the back wall of the room. Looking at it the Vs could see that the object completely destroyed the back wall and revealed the panels behind it, whatever it was appeared to be long and shiny. A closer look confirmed the object to be a three meter long, steel arrow.

All the heads in the room turned towards the source to see that the entrance to the game room now had a hole in it. Something hit the door with massive strength, enough to put a dent in the metal. The next hit took the doors off their hinges and down to the floor. The shooter entered the room and the Vs felt déjà vu, usually we like feeling déjà vu as it is something that makes us feel funny and we can even joke about it. This was not the case here, the déjà vu that the Vs experienced send a chill down their backs and all of them felt true fear.

A powerful giant stepped in and it took a moment for the women to realise who it was. There was no doubt that her body was now complete as Vic was three times the size of a human like the other Vs. Her long, raven black hair was tied in a tight braid that reached down her back, her skin was gray and her eyes a piercing shade of purple. She no longer wore old rags, instead Vic was clothed in leather hunting gear that covered most of her body, only leaving her head and arms exposed. On her back she was a quiver full of arrows and she held a long, steel bow in her left hand. It was her arms what held the most striking detail, from her wrists all the way up to her shoulders Vic had a series of numbers starting from one and climbing up her arm until it reached one hundred. After the sequence ended it started up again, and again, and again, in total she had seven hundred numbers on each arm.

The fifth giant sat down on her chair and rested her weapon against the table. The Vs were silent and the women on the stands enjoyed their discomfort. V-I and V-III felt so weak that they fell down to their own seats. After a minute Vic picked up the pack of cards and asked.

‘Are we playing or not?’

Vic took a glance around the table to see that V-III was already in a defensive posture, ready for a fight. This did not surprise Vic considering V-III’s personality, what was more interesting was that V-IV was finally opened her eyes and was looking at Vic like a scared child would. Not long after Vic spoke, V-II jumped out of her chair and started shouting at Vic.

‘And what makes you assume that we will let you back into our game? You have done nothing but annoy us for weeks and weeks. No, you will no longer play with us. Instead you will tell us what your rebellion has been doing around the ship and what you did with the collars, after that we will just kill you and get this whole thing over with.’

Vic was never intimidated by V-II but now with her new size it seemed like V-II was nothing but a worm in her eyes. Vic no longer feared a physical confrontation with the giants, not even V-III. After her second hibernation ended she had time to explore with her new body and found that her new strength was beyond measure. She was not here to fight however, she came here to finally end the game. Without responding to V-II, Vic took out her chip and threw it on the table. This action made V-I chuckle.

‘Are you planning to beat us with just a single chip?’

‘No. I’m not sure how many chips I will have to work with. That will depend on how many chips you four think this ship is worth.’

Without letting the Vs respond, Vic took out a remote and pressed a button on it. This action made everything around them come to life, the engines roared and the screens around the room all came on. The women in the stands had no idea what was happening and panicked while the Vs had to brace themselves on the game table. Vic saw amazement in their eyes and she knew exactly where it was coming from, her plan was complete so there was nothing more to hide. She would share what she did with her fellow players.

‘Take a seat and I’ll explain everything to you.’ The Vs sat down obediently.

‘From the beginning my plan was created to free all the women on this ship. Being weaker than you, having my mind under your control and being subjected to all of your perverted torture did not make my task easy. This is why I decided to trick you instead, I used your technology to free myself from the collar so that I could play alongside you without the possibility of any of you cheating. The first stage of my plan was to play against you until the chips were equally spread among us, all chips apart from the ones belonging to your favourites.

‘You might never admit this but you have a strong human side, I knew that if I put your loved ones in danger you would do anything to protect them. I used this to my advantage to lose all of my chips on purpose and run away making you think I failed. That is when the second stage would begin. You see, while I was playing you my friends were collecting materials and explosives from the ship. Before I left I tinkered with the collar of all the women who were in my possession, I knew that after I lost them they would start circulating among you and have access to every area of the ship. In my original plan they would plant the explosives around the ship and destroy it along with all of you. The only downside was that it would put everyone in danger, thankfully I found out something interesting that helped me with removing that downside.’

‘And what would that be?’ Asked V-I.

‘With my new body I managed to find out about that panel at the back of the room. It told me everything I needed to know about you. I found out you do not belong to our planet, you came here to study us but your ship has broken down and you were forced to hide it. You knew that exposing yourselves to humans would result in a death sentence from your superiors so you did not dare to go out unless you had to. You were stuck here for many years and so you created this game to keep yourself entertained, you put every slave in a collar to made sure they will not escape and you just played in hopes that one day you will be found by your race and rescued.’

‘So you know about us, big deal. What does that change?’ Barked V-III.

‘This information allowed me to make a slight change in my plan. When I lost my chips I told the women to fix the ship instead of destroying it. I used my new knowledge and powers to find out what was wrong with it and instructed everyone of how to repair it. With a fully functional ship I knew I could kick the four of you out of my planet, this would dispose of you forever and make sure that every women stays safe.’

‘Bullshit! How could you fix something that we spend over fifty years trying to fix?’ V-III was getting more angry. Vic kept her composure and answered quite simply.

‘You might be more advanced technologically but that does not mean that we humans can’t create something equally as useful for fixing broken things. You see, sticky tape is capable of holding anything together.’

Sticky tape was after all Vic’s favourite source of temporary repair. There was no way she would tell them that detail, Vic hoped that the Vs would find that part out after they leave earth. The desire in their eyes was clear, they still held a grudge against Vic but they desperately wanted her words to be true. Their eyes fell down to the remote in Vic’s hand.

‘Don’t fool yourselves. I’m not stupid, the explosives are still set in the engineering. If you attack me, a single press of a button will destroy the engine beyond repair.’ Once Vic said this V-I sighed deeply.

‘What do you want?’

‘I’m sure you can guess that part by now. We’ll play the game again, you will give me one hundred chips that will represent this remote. This time we will play until completion, if any of you wins all my chips you will get this remote and the control over the ship with it. If I win you will free all the women on this ship and leave our planet forever, the only thing that will remain behind will be a single life pod and all the explosives, I will take those as my reward.’

The Vs saw how this game would be in their favour. It was the four of them against Vic, with her absence from the ship there was no way that she tempered with the cards. The four giants agreed to the rules and the final game began.

There was no more boredom in this game, every player was fully focused, there would not be any autopilot now. The Vs could feel relief with every victory and physical pain with every loss. After an hour went by the bets started getting bigger and bigger, the Vs would have preferred to play safe but Vic wanted to end this already. This pressure started getting to the Vs who began to sweat and squirm in their seats, meanwhile Vic kept perfectly calm and kept playing with a cool mind. This time Vic would use every trick up her sleeve, she would break down her opponents and invite their mistakes like a good host. After two hours every loss was accompanied with cursing and striking the table. After three hours the Vs started getting exhausted and demanded to end the game for today.

‘We play until completion or I blow up the engine.’

After saying this the women came down from the stands and positioned themselves in front of every entrance to the game room with their arms crossed. With a frustrated groan the players got back into the game. It took close to six hours but Vic finally had the upper hand, she had enough chips to force the Vs into going all in. She still had chips on her side of the table and so she was safe but the Vs could potentially lose everything in this round, the cards they held would be the cards that decide everything.

The chips were on the table and the Vs looked like they could kill Vic with their eyes. Vic saw no need for further tricks, the game would end now and so she decided to confront the other players.

‘You thought that size and inhuman powers would give you the world. You thought that you had all the power over us. I guess now you see the persistence and strength of humanity, alone we might be weak but in a group we can achieve anything. Even V-III saw this but still thought she had the upper hand. There is no upper hand when humans form into one, there is nothing that can stop us, especially not some perverted aliens.’

After saying this, Vic lifted her arms to display the numbers she put on herself. Everyone in the room was amazed as her skin began to glow, the first set of one hundred numbers on her shoulders began to glow gold. The next set glowed silver, then bronze, then red, then orange, then yellow and finally the final set of numbers made her wrists glow white. The women around the room joined Vic and lifted their arms towards her.

The cards were about to be shown and the results would finally be revealed. It seems that the pressure was too much to take because V-III suddenly went berserk and threw her fist at Vic who avoided the punch. V-III was quick to get up from her chair and Vic saw that V-IV and V-I were planning to join her as well.

‘Irina! Get everyone the hell away from here! Get them to the main cell and stay there!’

As Vic avoided another punch, Irina took to work and started guiding the panicking women out of the room. There was too much of them for Irina to handle on her own but in the distance she saw 44 directing the guards to evacuate everyone. The game room emptied out and left Vic alone with the four Vs.

There would not be avoiding his fight and so Vic got herself ready for anything. V-I, V-III and V-IV were already up and ready while V-II hid herself in the corner. V-III did not hesitate and threw herself at Vic who did her best to avoid every hit, even with her new size a hit from V-III would be devastating. V-I was closing in and Vic managed to get a hold on V-III’s clothing, throwing her against the wall. With V-III out of the way Vic could concentrate on V-I, she did not expect much but V-I ended up begin much faster than Vic expected, she was not a fighter however and Vic gained the upper hand. When Vic was about to hit V-I, her limbs were grabbed by V-IV, her long and pipe-like limbs coiled around Vic and she released her acid to burn Vic. Vic screamed as she was lifted into the air and thrown down on the chairs, breaking them. While trying to get up, V-III drove her fists into Vic’s chest and broke most of her ribs. Vic fell to her knees and was surrounded by her attackers, with her new powers she managed to put her ribs back together and smirked as the three Vs were going in to attack her at the same time.

Vic reacted fast and used her mind to turn off the lights. The darkness lasted only a second before V-I turned them on again, that proved to be enough of a distraction for Vic to grab an arrow and push it into V-I’s eye. The giant was blinded by pain and Vic used all her strength to pick up the skinny woman and throw her against the wall. The impact removed V-I from the fight and left Vic against only V-III and V-IV. Vic tried to take down V-III but that proved to be a much bigger challenge than expected, all her hits had little effect on the muscular giant and the fact that she had to avoid V-IV’s attacks at the same time meant the Vic could not put more strength into her punches.

Vic avoided a hit from V-III and made her way behind her opponent. Grabbing V-III from the back, Vic pushed her into the entrance to the room and smashed the door into her head, this would not keep V-III down for long but it would buy Vic some time. V-IV was ready for another assault and Vic bend down to grab her bow. V-IV launched herself at Vic and our hero strung an arrow into her bow, pulling back with all her strength. A bow was a weapon she has been familiar with for years which is why Vic visited her favourite blacksmith to get it made, she was the only person that Vic trusted with making something like this, a weapon that would be unusable by someone of a human strength. Even for a V like Vic it took some effort to pull back all the way and when she released the arrow it fired into the air like a bullet. With her long and thin limbs V-IV could attack at long range and completely immobilise her opponents, the disadvantage of her body however was the fact that after the arrow ripped through her left side it damaged all her limbs in several places at once. With just one shot V-IV was out of the fight.

V-IV’s collapse was accompanied by V-III’s recovery. Vic looked back to see that V-III has called on one of her moving platforms and was now grabbing on to her hammer. V-III charged at Vic and the two engaged in combat, during their first fight Vic was able to see the weakness of V-III’s tactics, she left herself open during her attacks. As a human she could never take advantage of that but the situation was different now, as V-III raised her hammer to strike, Vic lowered herself and drove her leg into V-III’s stomach. The giant let go of her hammer and Vic continued her assault with a serious of punches to V-III’s face, Vic clutched her bow in both hands and used it to break V-III’s nose. V-III was now on her knees and Vic came up for a final strike, she grabbed V-III’s head and headbutted her, causing some cracks in the skull. V-III was out of the fight.

Vic limped her way back to the game table, her fight took her to her limits and V-IV’s acid still burned on her skin. As she approached V-II got on her knees and put her hands together in a pleading manner.

‘Please Victoria! You won! I give up, take what you want. Please don’t kill me.’

Vic looked down at the fat giant. She stood there for a second, not because she was considering mercy but because she struggled to keep her balance. After composing herself Vic drove her fist into V-II’s face and continued walking to the table. With a feeling of satisfaction flowing through her she looked down at her knuckles to see her scars fading away, the Vs paid their debts. As she got closer to the table she leaned on it for balance and flipped V-I’s cards, Vic slowly moved around the table to reveal the cards of each player ending with her own cards.

V-I: A pair of kings

V-II: A pair of tens

V-III: Three of a queen

V-IV: High card of an ace

Vic: A royal flush

Game over.

* * *

Celebrating is the most natural tradition of earth. Even cavemen who finally managed to catch a fish would dance around in happiness. The bigger the achievement the higher the need to tell everyone we know and make ourselves known for what we did. Celebrations can be happy occasion that bring joy and laughter but it could also bring us down to our knees and fill our eyes with tears. As soon as the doors to the ship opened and the women made their way out we could see all forms of celebration. We could see screams of joy, hugs and kisses, prayer to the gods and even some that just curled up into a ball and cried in disbelief that they were finally free after so many years.

It has been two whole hours since Vic faced against the Vs. After her victory she made her way back to the main cell where she was greeted by her followers. Over the next hours Vic used her new found powers to tinker with the collars, she managed to disable them and remove the outside component. This however meant that the part in their brain still remained and there were two noticeable entrances at the back of their necks, they would have to live with that for the rest of their lives but they were save from further mind control. The leaders of the rebellion argued to be the last ones to get their collars removed even after Vic offered it to them first. After they were removed, Irina and Madeline were happy to finally get rid of them.

‘Let me do it. I’ll dispose of them.’ Said Vic. Madeline chuckled before she answered.

‘I think you have done enough for us Victoria.’

‘Please. I just want to see this through to the end.’

With a smile Madeline, Irina and 44 handed their collars to Vic and together they made their way out of the ship. The leaders of the rebellion were the last to leave the ship, Irina and 44 went out happily hand in hand while Vic walked out on strong legs with Madeline on her shoulder. Begin stuck in the ship for so long made the outside word almost like a fantasy, a beautiful painting that looked so real but our mind told us it was a fake. It would no doubt take some time for these women to accept the world again, even Vic who left the ship before had a completely different view, now that she was free and she saved everyone else. Vic gave Madeline a kiss with her giant lips and gently put her down on the ground so she could feel the grass under her naked feet.

While everyone else was celebrating, Vic looked back towards the ship to see the entrance covered by four giant figures. Beaten and injured they could only stand by and watch as their little world crumbled beneath them, in the years that they played the game none of them experienced such a failure, such a monumental defeat.

‘This is what you have been missing all this time!’ Vic raised her voice to make sure that everyone heard her. She spoke to the Vs but wanted to make sure that everyone gathered will remember her words.

‘You four have been confided to your little cage for longer than some humans will live. In it you have created your own little world where you could do anything you want and have everyone listen and serve you. In practice you had everything you wanted, everything apart from one thing. Freedom. A person can have anything they want in life but without freedom, everything else just washes away and becomes insignificant. Beauty will not compensate for rejection, food will not compensate for loneliness, strength will not compensate for that weak feeling deep inside, training and meditating will not compensate for the fact that you don’t know what to do with your life. As boredom took you over you took away from others what you were missing, and at the end of the day it gave you nothing.’

After saying this Vic came up to the six beauty queens and handed them their chips.

‘I guess it is just the nature of a V to preach their views.’

She moved on to the two gluttonous blobs and handed them their chips.

‘If the four of you preached about beauty, hunger, strength and mind than I will preach about freedom.’

Next she came up to the four proud warriors and handed them their chips.

‘But I will not use something like mind control to make people listen.’

Lastly she approached the old, rotten monk and handed a single golden chip back to her.

‘I will let them decide what they want on their own. With freedom comes the responsibility of choosing the people you want to give your time or your love to. That is why I will not force anyone to come with me if they want to return to the Vs.’

Vic had nothing more to say and walked away. As she did the favourites made their way towards their Vs, the beauty queens were the first ones and Madeline did not hesitate to start their conversation.

‘I’m done with you V-I. You have treated me like toy that you never really wanted and threw me away when you got bored. In the past I may have had some sort of feeling towards you since you were my first but I learned what true love is meant to feel like when I met Victoria. I feel nothing towards you anymore, not even anger.’ Saying this, Madeline threw her chip away and went to join her friends. V-I looked distraught and her eyes filled with tears, that is when she felt Sophie hugging her leg.

‘You always made me feel like a princess. Under my father I have been nothing more but a decoration and someone to push out his grandchildren. With you I have been able to make my own rules and create the dresses from my dreams. I have no intention of leaving you.’ After saying this Marry joined Sophie.

‘I guess I better stay too. You two would have nothing to put on after a week.’ Marry and Sophie smiled at each other and joined hands. Elizabeth and Lisa came up next.

‘You were the only one who respected our skills and our views. Back home I was nothing but an overbearing mother who had nothing to say because of her age but with you I left young and wanted again.’ Expressed Lisa.

‘On the street I was nothing but whore, for man to use and abuse for their pleasure, only limit was the money in their ass. It was only you to saw my skills as something that made me special, made me more than whore.’ Continued Elizabeth. Lastly is was Amanda who came up with arms crossed and a stern look.

‘I guess I could stay. But only if you take this damn chastity off and eat me out for a week straight.’

V-I chuckled and went down to her knees with pain shooting up her body. There she met her family who hugged and made their way back to the ship together.

V-II stood in the doorway with arms outstretched and a huge grin on her face.

‘Come on darlings. Let’s go back inside and have some lunch.’

The only response she got was two chips hitting her face and the twins walking away while holding up their middle fingers. V-II scoffed and walked back inside.

‘Fine. More for me.’

Next it was the four warrior that gathered around V-III who could barely stand anymore. 44 came up to her first and spoke with a heavy heart.

‘I’m sorry for the way it ended V-III. I have nothing but utmost respect for you but I had no choice but to protect the one I love.’ 44 let her chip fall to the ground before walking away, only to be stopped by V-III words.

‘There is nothing to apologise for Angela. I could not be more proud of you. All I want is for you to always follow your heart and never submit to anyone.’ V-III and 44 exchanged glances, fire was burning in their eyes and the two separated.

‘I guess the rest of us will stay. It’s not like we have anything better to do at our age.’ Expressed Anne while she came up to V-III with Batilda and Cassandra.

‘No. You three were the bravest, slyest and luckiest women I have even met but this ship is a dark and lonely place. It offers no challenge fit for the three of you. I beg you to stay and take care of each other. You are strong together and will get through anything, just never turn your backs on each other.’

V-III fell to her knees and offered herself to her family. The four of them hugged and Cassandra clung on tightly, V-III kissed the top of her head and Cassandra finally agreed to go with Batilda. Three chips fell to the ground and V-III made her way back to the ship alone with tears following down her cheeks.

The old monk was the last to come up, she faced the massive and crippled figure of V-IV, no doubt it would take some major repair to put her back together. The monk shrugged her shoulders and spoke up to the giant.

‘What are we waiting for? Let’s go back inside already.’ V-IV looked unsure at the monk and glanced back towards V-III.

‘Don’t you even think about pushing me away Four. I do not have many years left and my time with you has proven that you are in my other half. If I can’t die by your side my life would lose all meaning.’ As she hears this, V-IV’s lips began to quiver.

‘Just open your damn mouth already!’

‘I love you, my golden one.’ V-IV finally spoke.

The pair made their way inside together and the doors to the ship closed. Nothing happened for the next few minutes, silence took over until a single women from the group lost her patience. She picked up a rock from the group and threw it towards the door.

‘Get the hell out of my planet!’

This triggered many others to pick up more rocks and throw it at the ship. This was accompanied by many voices screaming in rage at the Vs, throwing insults and taunting the giants. Irina had a huge smile on her face and bend over to grab a rock herself, that was when a loud and powerful voice made her insides turn.

‘Stop this!’ It was the voice of Vic.

‘We have already beaten our opponents. They are injured and bleeding on the ground, there is no need to kick them further.’

As soon as she finished speaking the ground beneath them shook. All the women gathered shrieked and backed away in a hurry. Together they witnessed as the hill before them broke apart and massive chunks of dirt rolled down to the ground. Once enough dirt was removed, the ship rose from the ground and took to the air, the exterior was as green as the interior and apart from the overall shape there was no noticeable detail. The ship had no windows or markings, to any human it would just seem like a unusually bit metal structure. The ship began lifting itself into the air, slowly at first but the speed increased as it gained altitude, once it was a fair distance from the ground the ship increased in speed exponentially. Once it crossed the cloud level the ship began shrinking in size until it was nothing but a small dot in the sky and then disappeared entirely.

The celebrations began once again as everything was finally over. Irina threw herself in 44’s arms, Vic once again picked up Madeline and the two kissed. The leaders of the rebellion joined together into a hug.

‘You have no idea how thankful I am Vic.’ Said Irina.

‘Thank you for keeping your promises and keeping us safe.’ Continued 44.

‘I guess I’m out of a job now so get ready to have a nurse looking after you twenty-four hours a day.’ Chuckled Madeline.

At that moment Vic felt her heart burn with love for them all. After the hug she got up and looked towards the crater left by the ship, according to the deal a single life pod was left in the middle of it. Vic carefully made her way down towards the pod, she went inside to retrieve the explosives inside it. She spend the next good ten minutes organising the explosives around the crater before making her way out.

‘What are you planning to do now?’ Asked Irina.

‘I’m afraid my transformation went further than I expected. My body was not the only thing that changed but my mind as well. I feel more dominant than before and I’m already getting thoughts in my head of humans being lower creatures that I could take advantage of. I did everything in my power to drive the Vs from this planet and I do not want another one running around. I will bury myself in that crater and make sure I stay there forever.’

‘No! Like hell you are, we just defeated the Vs and we are free. You can’t leave me now.’ Madeline had tears in her eyes as she said this.

‘She’s right Vic. Your better than the Vs, you can still be yourself.’ Irina joined in.

‘I’m sorry, I have already decided. This is the best solution for everyone and it will keep you safe.’ Vic fell to her knees and embraced Madeline.

‘I love how much of a hero you are but this is so unfair.’ Madeline held on with all her strength. Irina and 44 joined them.

’44 will show you where she captured me. From there I want you to find a local blacksmith, she had the keys to my home. You are free to take anything you need. If you don’t have anywhere else to go I want you to keep the house Madeline.’

With that the rebellion broke up and said their goodbyes. Vic made her way back to the crater and looked up to see all the women waving at her and screaming their thanks. With a smile Vic made her way inside the pod, soon after the explosives went off and the crater collapsed. Looking at it with a naked eye it was clear that something must have happened to the ground around here but with the current level of technology it would be impossible to get Vic out.

Without anything else to do the women spread out and went their own ways, starting their life once again.

* * *

Inside the pod Vic is too big to stand and so decides to sit down with her legs crossed. She places the collars of Irina, Madeline and 44 next to her. She ended up keeping them as keep sakes to remember her friends. With that Vic focused her mind and forced her body to permanently hibernate itself, the process started up from her feet and continued up her body. This will hopefully keep her there forever and ensure that she will never harm anyone. As her body got colder Vic thought back on her adventure, never in her life did she think that she would face against aliens and save hundreds of people, it was a perfect way to end her life. Not only that but she managed to erase her loneliness and find true friends, even the love of her life. No matter how cold she will get, her heart will always be kept warm by them. With her legs frozen Vic’s thoughts turn to the Vs, she does not hold a grudge or any negative emotions towards them. No, she defeated them and that was it. Vic wondered how long her repairs will actually hold, with that her mind questioned how hard V-III must be masturbating right now because of how hard her ass got kicked.

Vic giggled and felt the cold climb up her stomach. She was happy, there was not a single detail she would change in her life. The best thing one could do is to look back and see how good their life looked in retrospect, there was no more hate for her enemies or no more regrets, just memories of a good life. She accepted everything that happened, she accepted who she became and what she did. As her breasts went cold Vic decided to make one last change to her body, she focused her mind and placed a letter V on top of each breast. With that, V-V entered her eternal slumber.

The End