The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VR Training for Boys

Synopsis: Virtual Reality—tapping into the mind’s desires… but can it also be used to control them?

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Are you sure this is safe?” Myron asked as the attendants strapped him into the chair.

“Trust me,” Rex smiled. Rex, his buddy for the past three years had invited him to “Dreamers” the virtual reality resort in downtown New Tokyo.

Rex had recently divorced his wife of ten years and had moved in with Myron. Myron was happy to let his pal share his apartment—temporarily. But when Myron suggested they go to a local Comfort Bar for some pussy delight Rex had baulked at the idea. He instead said that Myron should go with him to Dreamers—and it would be his treat.

Myron was impressed. Dreamers was known to be ghastly expensive. But it had a reputation also as one of the finest, most realistic virtual reality suites.

Myron Levine was not one to turn down a freebie. He’d called Gillian his girlfriend before going, to let her know he couldn’t make it to her place for dinner. But… he’d make it up to her. She understood. She was always quite understanding… hopeful for that wedding band.

“You sure?” Myron asked again as they placed the sensor-helmet over his face. There was no going back now…

“Trust me,” Rex repeated.

“Okay… we go…,” said one of the cute Japanese gals as she shooed her comrades and Rex out of the room.

Myron listened to them go, and then the echo of the empty room as the door closed.

Suddenly lights lit up in front of his eyes…

“Choose language” came a female voice. Just the voice.

“American” Myron said.

“English chosen”, then she appeared… Another Japanese woman, only her head…

Myron wasn’t at all impressed with this so far. This seemed to him like simple projection onto the inside of the visor. To him there was nothing ‘virtually real’ about it at all. He started to feel sorry for Rex for having paid so much for such a dud experience.

Myron got to ‘build’ his VR sex partner.

Myron chose a body type… athletic. He chose hair, eyes, etc. and it was kind of like a ‘build a bear’ only he was building a VR whore/fantasy woman. The woman he made was quite unlike his mousy girlfriend.

“Would you like to give me a name?” she asked in a British accent

“Julia” he said.

“Hi, I’m Julia… are there any more changes you’d like to make?”

“Yeah”

“What?”

“Your accent?”

“Yes… please choose which nation you want me from… “

“New York…!” he blurted. She smiled

“USA. Mid-Atlantic. New York.” she said and as she said each set of words her voice changed till she had a New Yorker accent.

She seemed to appear now in the distance, and she sauntered up to him.

As Myron’s mind was being blown by the senses… he could smell her… a figure moved forward towards him in the chamber he was sitting in. A real presence flowing forward like the VR woman was doing.

The figure… clearly male… erect… moved closer and then unzipped Myron’s fly… at the same time the virtual Julia did so in his VR fantasy.

Lips went down over his cock… both in the VR and the real world.

“Oh, fuck!” he gasped. Looking down he could see Julia’s head bobbing up and down.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm,” she purred

“Oh, fuck, that’s amazing” he gasped. He could feel it like it was real… which it was…

“Mmm-mmm,” she continued.

“No… wait!” he said.

She looked up.

“I want to fuck you…,” he said.

“Yesss…” she sighed.

In the real world, again mimicking Julia’s VR movements the figure rose to his feet turned around and reaching back, taking Myron’s cock, backed down onto his cock.

In the VR world Myron watched Julia take him in the ass… He’d never fucked an ass-hole before… and it surprised him that the ‘default’ would be that she would take him there… But he didn’t protest.

Meanwhile his cock was being engulfed by man-hole.

“Oh, God!” Myron groaned as he felt the soft, but tight flesh wrap around his shaft. “Ohhhhh”

The male figure squeezed his ass-cheeks as he pushed down onto Myron’s cock. Relaxing as he drew back up, only to repeat this again and again until it was too much.

“Oh, fuck!” Myron cried “I’m gonna come…,”

The VR female matching exactly the male’s movements pushed down one last time and the Myron’s cock erupted, pumping a load of hot steamy spunk into willing orifice.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Myron cried as the figure continued to ride him.

Slowly the figure drew up off him and then turned around and took Myron in his mouth…Virtual Julia did the same, cleaning Myron’s cock.

Myron inhaled the smell of ass, though he didn’t at first realise it. He wondered why he could smell it, but… it wasn’t pungent… it was like a perfume…

“Are you okay?” Rex asked, shaking Myron’s shoulders

“Huh, what?”

“Are you okay?” Rex smiled.

“Wha…?”

“You’re just coming down from the VR experience… it may be a little disorienting…”

Myron looked around as the attendants unstrapped his arms and legs, and removed the sensor-gloves from his hands.

It took him a moment to realise where he was. And then, he looked to his crotch… expecting a massive embracing stain.

He was shocked. He looked up at Rex.

“Welcome back to the world,” Rex smiled.

Myron couldn’t understand where his spunk would have gone… or, was that only in the virtual world?

He had thought that if he came in VR he’d have done so in real life… maybe it didn’t work like that? He wondered.

Rex inhaled the scent of anal sex… sweaty, salty, manly. He was happy that Myron had taken the first step.

“Come, let’s go home…,” Rex said as they helped Myron to his feet.

Myron was pleased to get back to his apartment. He slept like a log. A restful sleep the like of which he’d not experienced for years.

In the morning he rose and went to the bathroom. He heard Rex singing and looked in. Rex was in the shower. Myron turned away embarrassed… but then… he peered back..

Rex had the shower curtain drawn back and he was washing his ass…

Myron found himself gazing at those wet, rounded globes…He gasped as Rex turned slightly side-on… Rex’s cock was massive…

Myron felt something constricted and looked down to see his cock pressing against his pants… “Noooo!” he gasped… “This isn’t right!”

He rushed back to his room and fought against the feelings he felt swelling along with his cock.

Rex appeared at the door, drying himself…naked.

“Is it okay if you make you breakfast?” Rex asked.

“Umm…,” Myron gasped unable to look away from Rex’s monster cock.

“I want you to make pancakes…,” Rex said.

“Me… make…?” Myron began but that cock, swaying…

He gulped. “Yes… I…. I will make them…,” he said as as he passed Rex he felt a manly slap on his ass “Thanks babe,” Rex said.

“What did you say?” Myron gasped

“I said thanks”

“Oh?”

Myron went into the kitchen. His ass stung… but he had a smile… and his cock… was harder than before…

“I wanna fuck you…,” Rex said coming up behind him and grabbing him.

“What?”

“You want it too,”

“No… hey, what are you doing?”

Rex pressed his cock against Myron’s ass.

“You want me inside you…”

“Get off of me!”

Rex reached around, pushing his hand down into Myron’s pants, and grabbing his cock

“You’re so hard…”

“Hey, I said…!” he began as he turned around Rex dropped to his knees and pulled Myron’s pants down.

“What the…?” Myron began as Rex’s mouth went over his cock head.

It was too much for him and immediately Myron began coming… and it was the hardest orgasm he’d ever had…. he shook. And Rex sucked… swallowing

Myron had never come so much.

“Now I’m going to fuck you!” he said as he rose up.

“No, wait!” Myron gasped as he was spun around and pressed over the kitchen bench.

He winced in paint as thick cock head pressed quickly into his virginal asshole.

“No… it…. it hurts…”

“Shut up bitch!” Rex growled “Take it like a man…”

“Please… no…stop it!”

Rex pushed in harder and Myron couldn’t believe how his ass swallowed Rex’s shaft…

“Oh, God!” he cried as Rex began humping him…

He never realised it could feel so good.

“That’s it bitch!” Rex grunted “You’re one of us now!”

“No… I…”

“You’re one of us!” Rex said as he thrust into Myron

“Oh, God….yessssssssss!” Myron sighed.

At that moment Rex came in him and Myron’s own cock twitched again as if he too were having another orgasm….

He felt the pulsating cock inside his rectum spew out hot jizz… he felt it all.

It was so amazing.

Rex took him by the hand and lead him back to the bedroom. They fucked again and again and again….

Afterwards Myron gasped, almost choking on come… “What… what happened to me?”

“We’ve changed you…,” Rex said “You’re one of us now…”

Myron’s phone rang. Instinctively he reached for it. It was Gillian. He gasped at the idea of ever having fucked her and he swiped to block her…

“I…,” he began

“Don’t worry, baby,” Rex smiled “I understand… you only want cock now…”

“Yessss!” Myron said… and now he fully realised… He’d been changed…

And Rex took that moment to drive his cock deep into Myron’s ass.

As Rex rode him missionary, with Myron’s feet up on Rex’ s shoulders, Myron realised he’d been changed… forever more…

The End