The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VHS - II

Mark was coming along very nicely.

He was also cumming along nicely, for about the twentieth time!

His face bunched up as his orgasm hit its peak, my voracious mouth practically sucking his soul out of his cock, his body writhing in mind-blowing fits of pleasure. He moaned and crushed handfuls of blanket in his fists, his head bounced back and forth, as my head bobbed up and down on his throbbing penis, drawing every last bit of energy and cum out of his him. His breath hoarse from his cries of ecstasy, he struggled to regain his breath again, as I gradually slowed the sucking of my boyfriend.

My boyfriend! Ha! He used to be my sister’s boyfriend, but I was able to make him see things my way, thanks to my special invention. I’d developed a mind-controlling ipod in my college science class, using the ultra-high frequency sound waves to make my test subjects susceptible to suggestion, and after learning that my sister’s boyfriend was just using her and hated my guts because I was gay, I decided to use it on him for a little sweet revenge. Coupled with my gay porn VHS tapes, I’d completely converted the formerly-straight jock into my gay lover, and even now I no longer needed my ipod to turn him into my cock-sucking slave. By the time we’d made love for the seventh or eighth time, Mark was making advances towards me without my invention, so it seemed as if my ipod had brought him over to my side.

My sister, Janet, wasn’t crazy about still seeing him, but accepted that sometimes love makes people do strange things, and if he was with me now, instead of her, there wasn’t much she could do about it, or even care about.

Of course, she didn’t know about my brainwashing ipod, nor did Mark even remember our first encounter, where I got him turned on by watching gay porn, and feeding him sexually suggestive instructions to force him to enjoy what he was seeing, and create an irresistible desire to have sex with me.

Janet had moved on to her next boyfriend, Vincenzio, anyway, so everyone was happy.

For a month.

Janet suspected that Vincenzio was a player, and might just be taking her for a ride (my sister sure could pick ‘em!), but because he was even better looking than Mark, she hung onto him, probably hoping he’d realize what he had in her, and stop checking out other skirts. Unfortunately for him, I caught him out on a date with a blonde at the movies, where they were making out like my sister didn’t exist.

An idea struck me, and I left the theater and ran home, which was just a couple blocks away, my ipod in my pocket as I re-entered the movie theater, just behind Vincenzio and the blonde bimbo that was trying to swallow his tongue. In spite of myself, I felt a little jealous, since Vinnie was pretty hot and I’d often thought about what was underneath those tight shirts and jeans of his, other than the body of the captain of the college swim team.

I virtually ignored the movie, watching them also ignore the movie, the two of them virtually swallowing each other’s faces, until I saw my opportunity. She excused herself to go the washroom, so I went into action. Setting my ipod to the ‘on’ position, it began to emit sound waves beyond the human ability to hear, but they existed. Sneaking behind my target, I reached up behind Vinnie’s head, lined the earplugs on either side of his head, and pushed them into his ears.

“Hey! What the hell-?!” Vinnie gasped, trying to stand up or grab the earphones, until I gave him my first command.

“Don’t touch the earplugs, Vinnie. There’s no problem.”

Maybe a few people saw me do this, but looked back at the movie, unwilling to get involved, and it was just as well, as Vinnie stopped struggling, and lowered his hands onto the armrests. That allowed me to come around from the row I was in, and take my place beside Vinnie, who was almost blank-faced, but watching me.

“Ignore the movie, Vinnie. Pay attention only to me,” I instructed, otherwise he might have heard a line like ‘Go jump in the lake’ or ‘Get out of here’ from the actors on the movie and obeyed their instructions.

“Okay,” Vinnie said.

My ipod could make people do as I asked, whether it be to stand on one foot or sing a song, or it could be used to discover the truth, and that’s what I wanted to find out.

“Who was that girl with you?”

“Kimberly.”

“Who’s Kimberly?”

“My girlfriend,” he replied, simply.

My heart sank in empathy to my sister. “Janet is your girlfriend!” I hissed. “Remember? My sister?”

He smirked at me like I’d finally figured out what 2 plus 2 equaled. “Kimberly and Janet are both of my girlfriends. And Jackie…and Samantha…and—“

“I get the picture!” I sneered. I gave him a dirty look, but he just looked back at me with a what-do-you-want-me-to-do-about-it kind of look. I didn’t have much time until Bachelorette Number 2 was back from the ladies room, so I decided the least I could do was mess up this rendezvous for him. I smiled at him, and he suddenly looked a little worried.

Maybe he should have been, because I reached around his chair, and lay my arm across his shoulders, before commanding him, “Kiss me, Vincenzio.”

“What?!” he gasped, leaning away from me.

Kiss me!” I ordered, again, noticing that he was gradually leaning back towards me, even if his eyes were wide and displaying the shock he felt finding him in this situation. My ipod continued to pump the suggestive sound waves into him, as I lifted my mouth up and edged closer to him. “Kiss me. You want to kiss me! You have a yearning desire to feel my lips on yours!”

We kissed.

I reached up with my free hand, and ran it through his wavy black hair, but also holding him in position so that he couldn’t resist me. I opened my eyes for a couple seconds to watch him staring back at me, his mouth at my command, but I wanted his body, too. I released our kiss, and instructed him to hold me in his arms. Seconds later he was cradling me within his strong swimmer’s arms, and we were making out like he and Kimberly were minutes before, moans of pleasure or controlled-surprise escaping from his mouth.

VINNIE, WHAT THE HELLLL???!!!” shrieked an unfamiliar voice beside us.

I broke our kiss, but smiled up at Kimberly like I’d stolen her lottery winnings. She didn’t even try to find out what his story was, as she tossed her drink at him (catching me slightly at the same time), and ran off. Vinnie wanted to follow, my spell breaking down, until I pulled him back and commanded him,

“Let her go, Vinnie. It’s not important. Remember that, she’s not important. You love someone else.”

“I…love someone…else,” he repeated.

“And that person is—“ I began to say, fully intending to say ‘Janet’, but I hesitated. Why would I keep this cheater around, even without Kimberly in the picture? He still had girls like Jackie and Samantha out there, so Janet was still headed for a heartbreak. He was a player and probably couldn’t change his ways, and my sister deserved better. I might have been able to use my ipod to force him to love only my sister, but if she ever broke up with him then he would be stuck wanting her and only her. So I took a chance, and decided to change Vincenzio as I changed Mark.

“The person you love…is me.”

“I…uh…uh…” Vinnie stuttered.

“You love me, Vinnie. Admit it to yourself. You’re falling in love with me.”

“Falling in l---no, can’t…Kimberly—“

“You’re falling madly in love with me, Vinnie. You cannot resist your love for me,” I commanded him, pulling his face towards mine, and bringing our lips together. I breathed in deeply his sexy aftershave that he’d worn for Kimberly, and reached down towards his crotch, finding the beginnings of an erection. I rubbed my palm against his bulge, back and forth, back and forth, forcing it to harden and swell at my touch. I released our kiss, and instructed him further. “You can’t stop thinking about me, Vinnie, because you now realize you’re in love with me.”

Vinnie stared at me as if he was seeing me for the first time, the beginnings of a contented smile beginning to curl the corners of his sensual mouth. His breathing began to get deeper as I continued to rub his bulging crotch.

“That’s it, Vinnie. Feel yourself losing your will to me, to your desire for me.” I pulled his face towards me, his will trying to pull back slightly, but I had him entranced. I tilted my head to the right, saying, “You’re falling madly…” I gently kissed him, tilted my head to the left, “…and passionately…” I kissed him softly, again, and tilted to the right, “…in love with me!”

He couldn’t resist me any longer, as my brainwashing finally took over, making him wrap his arms around me, and giving me the kind of kiss he’d probably only reserved for girls like Kimberly or Janet.

We kept this up until I’d had my fill, when I gave him my final instructions of the night.

“You won’t remember anything of this encounter, Vinnie, but you’ll still know that you’re in love with me, and you want me. Come over to my place tomorrow, but don’t have sex with my sister. Find an excuse to sleep over on the couch, but don’t fool around with her. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” my slave acknowledged.

“Good. Now stay and watch the rest of the movie and then go home.”

I gave him one more kiss, and then removed the ipod earplugs, the subconscious command forcing him to watch the movie, alone, unaware that he’d arrived there with a girl, but had made out with another girlfriend’s gay brother.

* * *

Vincenzio came over the next day as I instructed and got himself invited to dinner, schmoozing with my parents, but I sensed something was wrong with his conditioning. He was more than happy to cuddle and pay attention to my sister, and virtually ignore me. I became increasingly jealous as we watched tv, and he said less than three words to me all night, even when I smiled at him or licked my lips suggestively. My parents didn’t approve of my sister’s sleeping around, and knew that while they were at home their 22-year old daughter would behave herself if Vinnie was invited to stay over on the couch.

Their son on the other hand…

After I’d brushed my teeth and put on a t-shirt and tight briefs to sleep in, I padded down to the living room, where Vinnie was adjusting his covers on the couch. I smiled at him, but lost it almost immediately when I saw the death glare in his eyes, and the way he lunged for me, grabbing my throat in one of those strong hands of his.

“So, you think that was funny, don’t you?”

“Whaaa--?” I gagged out.

“I don’t know how you did it, creep, but I won’t forget how you ruined my date with Kimberly!”

“What—date?” I croaked, unable to believe he’d somehow gotten his memory back.

Last night, you fag! Remember how Kimberly caught us—“ he hissed, stopping himself from admitting that we kissed. “She told me all about it, and it brought back all the sickening memories! Don’t ever, ever try that again, you got that, gay boy? And don’t go crying to your sister or parents about this, or you’ll be sorry! In fact, I just might tell them tomorrow!”

He let go of me, and I nearly fell to the floor, my legs were shaking so badly and my head was spinning from shock. Well, I’m no hypnotist, and the ipod obviously needed more work, or Vinnie had a strong will, or the imprinting had to be more thorough. I didn’t know which, but I knew I had to back off, as much as it hurt.

I went to bed then, but didn’t sleep. I was too worried about what Vinnie had planned for me or my sister, as well as the possibility that he’d tell my parents about my temporary brainwashing of him. I also couldn’t get his wonderful lips out of my mind, his kisses some of the best I’d ever felt. I thought I could just jerk off and be satisfied with my fantasies, but it wasn’t enough. I wanted the real thing. Hell, I wanted to make him fall in love with me, but I think I’d made myself fall for him!. I lay awake until nearly 2 am, wondering if I dared make my way back down to him.

Of course I did, brainwashing ipod in hand as I tiptoed down the carpeted stairs, and very slowly into the living room. Fortunately, he was sleeping on his back with his head on an armrest, making it easy for me to slowly put the ipod plugs into his ears, the manipulative sound waves entering his subconscious instantly. He barely moved, apparently in a deep sleep. Well, I was going to change that!

I went over to the tv and the vcr in the corner, and pulled out a VHS tape that I’d made for my own fun. I’d copied all of the hot action off of several porn tapes, eliminating all the weak storylines and set-ups and credits, and produced a 2-hour man-fest, with a dozen hot guys making out with everyone and everything. The vcr clicked and whirred loudly as it accepted the tape, making Vinnie stir, while the glare of the tv lit up the room like a fireplace, the sound turned down to a minimum.

Seconds later, my tape was rolling, so I crawled over to Vinnie, and whispered for him to wake up a couple times, until he sleepily regained consciousness, blinking and squinting in the light of the tv and my seductive VHS tape.

“Watch the VHS tape, Vinnie. Wake up and watch the tape with me.”

He pushed himself into a seating position, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I felt myself get hard as I saw that he was just sleeping in his underwear, not even a t-shirt covering up that lovely physique of his. Then seemed to wake up instantly as his mind realized what he was watching.

“Those are fa--!” he nearly blurted out, until I covered his mouth.

“Sshhh! Keep quiet—don’t wake up anybody,” I commanded him, the ipod wires dangling from his ears, his attention on the screen and not on the sound waves entering his brain. “That’s it, Vinnie; watch my gay porn tape and feel your arousal build.”

He began to shake his head, his mind trying to resist my orders, even though he couldn’t take his eyes off the screen. He watched as a couple muscular guys, one with a brushcut and the other with longer hair and tattoos, caressed and necked, rubbing each other’s crotch, until the tattooed hunk knelt before him, and slowly pulled out the other actor’s cock from his pants.

“Aaww, no way, man!” Vinnie said, quietly. “He’s not going to--? He’s-- he’s--!”

“That’s right, Vinnie; he’s sucking a big hard cock!” I smiled at my subject, fondling my own crotch. “And he loves it! Just as you’re going to love it!”

“Oh, no!” Vinnie insisted. “You can’t make me! Just turn it off and—“

“Why would I do that, Vinnie, when you’re getting turned on? Pull your underwear down now, and start stroking yourself. I want you to masturbate to my gay porn. Look how good he is at sucking cock—imagine him doing that to you! You can’t resist the images of hot guys making out with each other.”

Vinnie couldn’t stop himself from pulling out that beautiful seven-incher of his, which got hard right away. Pretty soon we were both jerking off in the darkened room, watching my favorite gay porn, getting turned on by hot guys kissing, sucking, licking, and finally screwing each other. All the while, I continued to feed Vinnie instructions, forcing his straight side to submit to my sexy gay guys.

“That’s it, Vinnie; keep masturbating to what you see. My VHS tape stands for Very Hot and Sexy, as in Very Hot and Sexy guys! And you can’t resist them, Vinnie! You’re watching them, imagining them do all of those things to you! You’re getting more and more turned on, but you can’t cum yet. Not until I tell you that you can. That’s it—stroke your cock, but imagine your stroking that guy’s cock. Can you imagine your mouth on his cock, tasting his meat?”

“I…I…can’t stop…” Vinnie moaned, falling deeper under my control.

I got up off the couch and took something out of the back of my VHS tape case that I hid for my alone times. I returned to the couch and held it in Vinnie’s view, but didn’t block his view of the tv where a sexy latino was now sucking off an all-American-type pretty boy with wavy blonde hair.

“What’re you--?” he gasped, his eyes moving back and forth between my toy and the oral sex on the screen. “No. Don’t…” he mumbled, his will barely able to register his resistance.

I smiled at him, licking my lips, and held his head from behind with one hand, as I brought the thick 8-inch rubber cock dildo to his own lips. “You’ve watched enough cock sucking to know how to do it for real, Vinnie, so now it’s time for you to join in. Let’s see how those straight lips handle a big, gorgeous cock in them.”

I gently pushed the rubber cock into his mouth, and slowly pumped his face with it, the gay porn endlessly playing before him, creating a fantasy image in his mind as he saw a guy suck a cock and got to experience nearly the same thing for real. He moaned and began to breath even harder, stroking his penis faster and faster, my voice forcing him to do my bidding.

“That’s it, Vinnie, suck that cock. Roll your tongue around it, luxuriate in the shape of a hard penis in your mouth. Think of how wonderful it’ll feel when you have a real cock in your mouth for you to make love to. For now, you love this! You can’t get enough cock. You love watching them on tv, you love dreaming and daydreaming about them. It feels so good to masturbate as you fantasize about bulging cocks and hairy balls and muscles. You love submitting to the Very Hot and Sexy guys before you.”

Vinnie moaned again as I continued to pump his mouth with my dildo, sometimes speeding up the motion, other times nearly pulling it out, only to roll it across his tongue and back and forth in his mouth. I was getting turned on from this seduction of the straight boy, and decided I needed my own release. I removed the cock dildo from Vinnie’s mouth, dropped it to the floor, and placed my left arm around his muscular shoulders.

“Let’s make out now, Vinnie. I want you to stroke me, while I do the same to you.”

He was actually able to hesitate, his breath gradually coming back. He looked down at my erect penis, and watched as I gently wrapped my hand around his, and began pumping it. Slowly, his left hand reached out to my cock, and took hold of it.

“That’s it, Vinnie. You want to stroke it so badly. You and I are going to get off on mutual masturbation.”

He began to slowly stroke me, the power in his hand more than I’d felt from myself or Mark. Within a minute he was getting into it as I relentlessly jerked him off, so I leaned in and held his head from behind again so I could make him kiss me again. He still had a free hand, but luckily for me he didn’t use it to push me away. My mind-controlled plaything began to stroke my thigh, as I opened his mouth up and made him French kiss me.

Long minutes later I released his mouth to regain my breath as I began to orgasm, hissing out between clenched teeth for him to cum as well. Our bodies went into fits and spasms as we mutually came from our mutual masturbation, globs and globs of hot cum all over each other’s hands. As we both tried to regain our breath, I gently kissed his face, his cheek or corner of his mouth, until I was satisfied.

Wiping our jism off with Kleenex, I made him sit there and watched the rest of the gay porn, giving him more and more images of hot guys making love to other hot men for him to dream about, until 4 am was nearly upon us. I ordered him to lie back in bed, and go back to sleep.

“You won’t remember our making out, except as part of a dream, Vinnie. It never happened, except as a dream you had. It turned you on, and now you’re bi-curious, but it never happened. You also won’t tell anyone about our encounters, except me. You’re finding yourself more and more attracted to me.” I decided that ‘love’ was a little too strong a command, so I went for something safer. “Your gay dreams are vivid and you want to act on them with me. The more you see me, the more you desire me.”

And so it went for a half hour, even though he could have been completely asleep by then. The only way I’d know if my brainwashing had worked was to see him in the morning.

Fortunately, it was Saturday morning and not a school day for myself, Janet, or Vinnie, so there was no rush to get up early, even though the suspense was killing me. My own scientific curiosity was demanding to know whether or not my ipod-VHS combination had turned Vinnie completely, or if it was only short term.

My parents left for work as I made my bed, and got ready for a shower. Janet and Vinnie were still asleep in their separate rooms, so I left the door open half way to let out the steam. I got all soaped-up and in short order I found myself fully erect again as I washed my dick, my mind wandering to the sight of Vinnie sucking my dildo.

My heart nearly stopped as I heard the bathroom door close and a whispered voice call my name. Vinnie was awake! And my Dad wasn’t around to protect me if Vinnie wanted to slap me around! I peaked out from around the shower curtain, and saw a look of anticipation in his face. He actually seemed to be glad I was here. My jaw nearly dropped as I watched him stare at me, and begin to rub his crotch, his eyes lowering to my hidden lower region. I slowly pulled the shower curtain aside enough so that he could see all of my naked, soaking body, streams of soap oozing down my belly and legs, and off my hard dick. Vinnie then whipped his underwear and socks off like a madman, and just made himself at home in the shower with me, wrapping his strong arms around me, and kissing my neck.

I couldn’t believe this was happening! Had my device completely turned him gay or was he still under temporary control? Our slippery bodies pressed against one another, my soap getting on him and he rubbed up against me. We shared my soap so that I could get him in his own lathered-up state, my hands wandering across his muscles and curves, all too aware that he was just as hard as I was. We stood together in the shower, one hand around the other’s shoulders, the free hand soaping up the other’s cock. He looked down at my erection, and gradually began to kneel before me, the hot water rinsing off the soap from his back and my belly and dick. Staring at it, Vinnie reached up for my cock, took it in his hand, opened his mouth, and--,

“Ryan, is that you? Have you seen Vinnie? He’s not on the couch.”

Vinnie’s concentration was broken and my erection went splat, as the shock of my sister on the other side of the shower curtain ruined the moment for us. We looked into each other’s eyes, and I could see that he didn’t want our close encounter to be revealed, so I replied,

“Um, I think he had to leave early. Something about…uh…his Dad needing him to work on their car. Or something.”

“What a jerk! He could have said good-bye! Mom and Dad already left for work!”

“Well, uh, his Dad was…mad. About something. He couldn’t wait. That’s what he told me.”

“Oh, okay. Don’t hog all of the hot water.”

Janet left, and we sighed with relief. Of course, the moment was broken, even with my conditioning of her boyfriend, so we washed off our soap, and got dressed in our underwear, and I led him silently downstairs to his clothes, and out the door, gay sex the furthest thing from his mind.

* * *

Vinnie made some kind of excuse not to see Janet that night, or even all Sunday, which pissed her off to no end, but it piqued my curiosity. I still didn’t know where his sexuality was heading, or even why he jumped my bones in the shower, and how far he wanted to take it, or how deeply he’d fallen into a gay persona.

Saturday dragged on and most of Sunday came and went, with Janet visiting a girlfriend and my parents over at a neighbor’s party. That left me with the place to myself, and all of Mark’s hunky body for me to play with. We started out by watching some porn, which I found got him in the mood pretty fast and also further cemented my gay-conditioning of him, since I wanted to suppress every straight instinct my sister’s ex-boyfriend still had within him. We were cuddling and rubbing each other playfully when the doorbell rang.

It was Vinnie.

And he was pissed, again!

“You and I are going to talk!” he insisted, pushing his way in. I was ready to call out to Mark for help, but Vinnie forced me upstairs into my sister’s room. “What the hell is going on? I can’t stop thinking about you and I feel as if I want to…you know. Do it. With you.” His face took on a sour expression, as if the thought revolted him. So much for my conditioning.

“Is that so bad?” I asked reaching up to him, only to have my hand slapped away.

“Yes! Your sister is the one I want to screw! Not to mention any girl, but not you! So what’s going on? Did you drug me or something?”

I decided to bluff him. “Maybe you have natural urges. Maybe you’ve seen me so much you’re finding yourself attracted to me—“

“No way! No waaay! I only want girls!”

“Are you sure?” I asked, smiling suggestively, placing my hands on my hips as if to emphasize what I had in my pants.

He seemed to waiver, staring at my crotch and a smile began to creep out across his lips. A dreamy expression of what he could do to me seemed to enter his mind, until he shook his head and snapped, “This is crazy! I’m straight!”

“No, you’re not.”

“Yes, I am!”

“Not anymore,” I said, believing that my ipod and tape had torn down more and more of his resistance than he’d care to admit.

“Then maybe if I break a couple of your bones whatever hold you have on me will break your hold on me or whatever you did to me!”

I was actually scared that Vincenzio might actually begin to smack me around when Mark arrived on the scene, and held him from behind. Vinnie struggled, as he I dashed out, telling Mark to hold him for just a few more seconds. I returned with my ipod, and inserted the earplugs into Vinnie’s ears, as Mark held him down on his knees.

“No! Not again! You can’t make me—“

“Relax, Vinnie. Stop struggling,” I commanded him. “You don’t want to fight us.”

Vinnie stopped his struggles, although he seemed a little wary about what was going to happen next. I decided that if I couldn’t turn Vinnie gay by myself, then maybe Mark and I…

I told both of them that I’d be back, and returned with my gay porn tape, inserting it into my sister’s vcr, and allowed the hot man-on-man action play at full volume, moans escaping from sweaty actors, sucking and licking sounds complimenting their skills at seducing other men. I ordered Vinnie to lie back on my sister’s bed, and pull off his shoes and jeans, which he did. I thought how ironic it was that I would convert Vinnie to fully gay on my sister’s bed, a place he’d probably had some of the last straight sex he’d have.

“We’re going to make you our love slave, Vinnie. You’re going to be our bottom boy for our pleasure. No more top for you. You’ll be too hungry for cock to even think of ever being on top again!”

I ripped off his shirt, wrapped my arms around his head, and dove right in, hungrily kissing his mouth as Mark began to stroke him, and finally put Vinnie’s cock in his mouth. I took Vinnie’s han and placed it against my throbbing tent of an erection beneath my jeans, soon finding his roaming hand blindly trying to undo my own jeans and yank my zipper down.

In short order all three of us were naked on my sister’s comfy bed, taking turns kissing, licking, and fondling each other, my cock getting a raging hard-on as Janet’s ex-boyfriend Mark, Frenched her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend Vincenzio. We’d met Vinnie the day I converted Mark, and he’d commented that he’d thought the Italian was hot, so now here he was making out with a guy that was supposed to replace him in Janet’s bed.

Mark released his mouth, and my mouth hungered to taste him, so I took in as much of Vinnie’s cock as I could muster, pausing as I held five inches of it in my mouth, lathering it up with my saliva. He moaned and writhed from excitement as I expertly sucked him off and my hands roamed his body, while Mark continued to kiss his lips and neck, a free handle massaging and tweaking Vinnie’s firm nipples. The brainwashing ipod didn’t even seem to get in the way, nor did it require any instructions from me, as my actions and those of Mark’s seemed to have influence Vinnie as to what we wanted him to do or respond to.

Still, it was always a turn-on to talk to a lover as he sucked his first cock, so…

“You’re turning gay, Vinnie,” I commanded breathlessly, licking the shaft of his cock again and again, my powers of persuasion keeping it entranced and rigid. “You love how it feels to make love to a man. You have no interest in soft women, you love hard, muscular guys! Feel your urges turn gay, accept that we’re turning you into a homosexual…and you’re going to stay that way!”

He moaned again, turning his head side to side as I licked down below, and Mark sucked his nipples. I wanted to reinforce my comment that he was going to be a bottom now, so I got up on my knees, and edged closer to his face, holding my hot, hard cock inches from his face. He stopped looking away, and lay there transfixed by my meat, his mouth held open slightly.

“Suck me, Vinnie. Put my hot, gay cock into your mouth, and surrender your straightness to me. We’re going to make you hunger for cock, and develop a taste for our cum!”

With one hand in Vinnie’s hair, and my other at the base of my cock, I played with his lips using my cockhead, then slid into his mouth, which began to open widen to allow me in at last. His lips wrapped around my shaft immediately, and I could feel his tongue roll around, his breath suctioned my dick as he slowly began to learn how to suck cock. My hips began to move rhythmic ally back and forth, making his head press back against his pillow again and again as I drove into him.

Mark then began to crave oral, himself, so he got up on his knees, and positioned himself before Vinnie. Maybe it was almost sweet revenge on Mark’s part, dominating the guy that replaced him as Janet’s boyfriend, but he, too, wanted to make the straight guy lose his inhibitions and suck a cock, instead of tits. Rubbing his cock against Vinnie’s cheek, I pulled my dick out, and turned Vinnie’s head so he had to face Mark’s beautiful penis. Gasping for breath, Vincenzio’s open mouth was easily overwhelmed by Mark’s cock, as he thrust himself into Vinnie’s face. The Italian hunk then began to repeat his actions, doing his best to please his new gay masters, his muscular arms just lay there on the bed, no match for our oral demands, his straight urges all but evaporated. Mark and I began to take turns then, filling Vincenzio’s mouth full of juicy hot meat, pounding away at his throat, giving him one and only one objection; service our hungry cocks with his mouth. I wanted him to see, smell, and taste only our dicks, forgetting he ever had any interest in women.

My VHS tape continued to play in the background, guys of all shapes moaning and repeating things like ‘Oh, yeaaa!’, ‘That’s it, suck it’, and ‘Take it all in’, which substituted for my own commands as the ipod continued to re-wire Vinnie’s straight brain into a cock-hungry gay one. Our own moaning was loud enough to compete with my tape, as I had Mark pull out of Vinnie’s mouth so I could slide back in for another minute or so of domination.

I ordered Vinnie to get on all fours then, and Mark to stand at the edge of the bed, like a director of my own porn. As Vinnie’s mouth and Marls cock joined again as one, I lubed up Vinnie’s tight ass, and slid on a condom. If Vinnie was aware of where this was going, he was no longer able to fight it, as I tickled his sphincter with my cockhead, then began to gradually edge forward, my free hand reaching around to jerk off Vinnie at the same time. He moaned and began to breathe heavier, so I told Mark to pull out, but maintain contact with Vinnie. Rubbing his slippery, wet cock all over Vinnie’s face, the swim team captain moaned and gasped as I slid in one inch, then two, and then three, gently fucking his pretty ass. I sped up and pushed in more and more, Vinnie’s sexual energy going off the scale as he hungrily reached up for Mark’s cock and stuck it back into his mouth to suck.

I knew Vinnie was now ours, as I pounded him from behind, and Mark from the front, his sexual identity converted from both ends. He was our slave and he knew it, and best of all, he enjoyed it. It was a race to see who came first between Mark and I, but he won in the end, shooting a full load into Vincenzio’s mouth. Vinnie swallowed most of it, too, as Mark never pulled out, his own urges and desires to see Vinnie become one of us forcing him to keep pumping Vinnie’s face until he could feel himself drained and satisfied.

Kneeling before Vinnie’s sweaty, gasping face, Mark took his replacement’s face in his hands, and kissed him full on the lips, ramming his tongue into Vinnie’s mouth so he could taste his own juice. I couldn’t hold back, and came inside Vinnie’s ass, filling up my rubber to the max. I pushed Vinnie on his back, and had Mark lick and suck Vinnie’s cock at the same time as I did. Vinnie’s senses were overwhelmed by two gay guys having their way with him, and in short order he was gushing out his own loads of sweet cum, as unfamiliar hands and lips manipulated his meat to ecstasy.

I wasn’t about to give Vinnie any relief yet. Oh, no, I wasn’t going to let a single spark of straightness to enter his mind as we all caught our breath. Pressed in against Vinnie on either side, Mark and I took turns kissing his face, his lips, his neck, smothering him in our hot man sweat, tasting each other’s tongue again and again so that all he could think about, all he would desire is the touch of another man. I reached down and stroked him until he was hard again, then told Mark to suck him again, as I plunged my cock into Vinnie’s mouth once more, and pumped slowly and methodically, the only thing my slave being allowed to see was my non-stop thrusting towards him, as his half-closed eyes gazed longingly at the cock I was making him suck again.

When we were done with Vinnie, I sent Mark home as I told Vinnie to watch my VHS tape, my Very Hot and Sexy guys making love and seducing each other. I made him kneel before the tv to watch the hot gay action as an added submission command, and told him that he was watching other straight guys being turned gay by sexually dominant homosexual men, whom no straight man could resist. I closed the door and smiled to myself as I left Vinnie in the bedroom, his eyes glued to the gay porn on the screen, entranced and irrevocably turned as gay as me.

It would be days later that my sister would be told by Vinnie that he had to break up with her, but unlike Mark, I didn’t intend to keep my second converted slave around. I let him loose on the world to experience his new gay life, and hoped he wouldn’t break any boy’s hearts like he had my sister’s.

Not long after that I had a vivid dream one night that a voice was inside my head, giving me commands that I at first tried to resist, but the more I struggled the more intense the urge became to obey. I awoke that morning unsure of what my instructions had been in my dream and brushed it off, until it got closer and closer to 7pm. I dropped everything I was doing, got into my car, and drove to a house that I’d never been to, but knew I was supposed to be at, at this time. Knocking at the door, I gasped as I saw that I had arrived at Vinnie’s house! He looked like the tiger who had his prey in his sights, a mischievous smile on his lips. My heart began to beat furiously first from fear that he’d somehow tricked me into coming here and now he was going to beat me up because the conditioning had worn off, but then I realized something was happening in my head.

“I’m here…master,” I told him, my mouth working on its own. What had I just called Vinnie?!

“Come in. We’ve been expecting you,” he told me, gently pulling me into his living room, where my mouth nearly dropped to the floor. All around me were sexy, half-naked men! Some were shirtless, others wore just tight underwear, their erections restrained beneath the tight fabric. He ushered me to the center of the room where a chair sat, unoccupied, and had me sit down on it. “So, Ryan…look familiar?” he asked, dangling an ipod before my eyes.

“Is that--?!” I gasped.

“Yes, it’s your mind-controlling ipod. I took it from your room the day I broke up with your sister. I remember everything you did to me, but don’t worry. I like myself this way! You’ve opened my eyes to a whole new world, right guys?”

The hunks around us, and there must have been at least ten of them, all young and fit and suddenly looking at me with the same tiger/prey look Vincenzio had leveled at me, stood up, removing their jeans, pants, and underwear, until they were completely naked.

“What’s…what’s going on?” I asked, completely confused.

“I snuck into your room, and put your own mind-controlling ipod on you, Ryan. I gave you the command to come to my house.”

“Uh, okay. Why?” I asked, nervously, as the guys stood closer and closer to us, as Vinnie, too, stripped to nothing. Some guys began to play with themselves, and I couldn’t help but watch as one after another began to get hard and stand at attention, making my mouth water.

One guy held me in place, as Vinnie inserted the earphones into my ears. I tried to struggle, but every guy here was more muscular than I ever hoped to be. I felt an odd sensation in my mind, a hissing in my ear that seemed to go away, as did my urge to resist.

“Call it revenge. Or a reward. It’s your choice, really, depending what you’re into. I invited some friends over for a good ol’ fashioned gang-bang,” he said, before whispering into my ear, “And you’re going to be our slave for a change. We’re going to wear out your jaw! You’re going to be our obedient sex slave, and with the power of your own ipod controlling you, by the time we’re through with you, you’re going to be a very experienced bottom.”

The first guy stepped up to me, a hunky guy nearly 190 pounds of hairy man, and pushed his cock through my lips and nearly down my throat. As he pumped and pounded my mouth with his meat I could hear Vinnie chuckle thinking he was turning the tables on me, and using my own power against me.

The joke was on him, though— being the center of attention of a gang bang, gulping down on cock after cock after cock was a long-time fantasy of mine, and he was actually doing me a favor! I did all ten guys that night, taking everything they could dish out, and still felt like my old self, unaffected by the ipod’s brainwashing. It had been an incredible dream come true.

Of course, when this went on every day for a week, I began to think that Vinnie had something to do with it, but every time I planned to confront him about it, he and his friends were always waiting for me. I couldn’t get three words out of my mouth before I jumped one of the guys, and shoved his gorgeous cock into my hungry, experienced mouth.

Some day I might just find out if Vinnie is controlling me.

For now I’m just too busy servicing Kenneth…

…and Matt…

…and Genie…

…and Clay…

…and Bubble…

…and…

The End.