The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

User Settings

There was a knock on the door, then excited silence. Anne took quick, barefoot steps across the house. She peeped through the window and, satisfied that the mailman was nowhere in sight, quickly slid the large parcel through the doorway and plopped it down on the kitchen table. The box was, unsurprisingly, unlabeled, completely white aside from a small shipping label attached to the top, which of course said nothing useful to the layman about who she ordered it from. For the anonymity, she was more than glad.

Inside the package was a bright pink headset with an LCD display. On one of the sides was written in cursive on a golden decal “ViewGear.” There was a user’s instruction manual on the inside of the box as well. Anne made sure to read it thoroughly, beginning with a brief foreword.

“Thank you, valued customer, for purchasing the ViewGear Subliminal II VR Gaming Visor. Your purchase means a lot to us here at ViewLabs, and we look forward to hearing about your experience. Remember, ViewGear headsets are best used with supervision, and always be sure the settings are to your liking before you turn it on.

Remember always: Safe, Sane, Consensual. And please, enjoy your subliminal journey into the finest gaming peripherals on the market.”

Safe? Absolutely, there wasn’t anything dangerous about this. It was just a little fun.

Sane? Insofar as using subliminal messages to enhance the gaming experience it was.

Consensual? Well… she could always ask Jane for forgiveness rather than consent.

Besides, Anne was sure they would both like the results very, very much.

Of course, Jane was going to be out all day today. That gave Anne the opportunity she needed to set up her anniversary surprise.

In their bedroom Jane had quite an impressive setup. Two screens and a massive custom PC tower. As jealous as it sometimes made her, her girlfriend’s streaming habit attracted lots of money, and basically paid for itself, even if that money had to come from thirsty incels. Anne was explicitly not allowed to touch Jane’s computer when she wasn’t home, lest she fuck up the settings on something or other. Of course, Anne still did it, and she had already set up the companion program and the drivers for the helmet.

The design of the helmet was rather ingenious, Anne thought as she started configuring the settings. The Helmet could play any game with full VR support, and for just one of those sixty frames every second, there would be a flash. Just a flicker of a spiral and a word. And a second later, there would be another, and another. It would certainly ‘enhance’ Jane’s gaming experience all right. And since the frame replacement occurred only on the visor’s internal screen, the Streaming audience would be none the wiser that anything was different.

Anne smiled smugly as she finished configuring the settings and moved on to the subliminals themselves. How did she want to play with her girlfriend? Horny, obviously. Perhaps a dash of confused? Anne knew with absolute certainty that she wanted Jane to be suggestible.

The door opened. “Honey, I’m home!” Jane’s voice came piercing through the silence like a knife. “Fuck!” Anne whispered as she rapidly closed down every open window on the machine and shut off the monitor.

“Jane, I have a surprise for you!” Anne quickly peeled off the decal from the headset.

“Where are you?”

“Bedroom!”

“Anne, I have groceries, can sex wait?”

“It’s not sex, you depraved slut.”

Jane sighed, somewhat disappointedly, and dropped the bags on the kitchen counter. “Babe, you’re not gonna hit me with a pillow again, are you?” She opened the door to be greeted by her girlfriend holding up a pink headset. “Is that a new model?”

“I see your gamer senses are still sharp.” Anne pushed the headset into Jane’s hands. “It’s wireless, 4K, runs most games at 60fps, and lightweight. Happy anniversary.”

Jane dramatically wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. “Can you go put the groceries away? This baby needs to be broken in.” The two shared a quick kiss, and Anne left the room and Jane to her own devices.

Upon her return, Anne was greeted with the sight of her beloved Jane, sitting up in her gamer chair, playing some weird battle royale nonsense with which Anne was unfamiliar. It was a normal sight, but it seemed that Jane was too wrapped up in her game to realize she had entered the room. She didn’t acknowledge her entrance at all. “Hey, sexy.” Anne started.

Jane tilted her head around, despite not being able to see outside of the visor, and said playfully, “Why yes, I am sexy.” Anne took note of the LCD screen plastered over her lover’s head. It displayed a small spiral icon in the corner with the message “PLAY MODE”. Anne was thankful that Jane wasn’t wearing it to stream.

“How is it?” She asked.

“It’s great, something about it just makes it so much better. Even my headphones don’t give me sound this good.”

Binaural beats. Anne silently congratulated herself, it was a nice touch. “You were out all day, aren’t you a little tired?” She stepped up behind Jane and wrapped her arms playfully around her. “You must be exhausted.”

Jane yawned cutely. “Yeah, I guess I am kinda tired… I’m not horny though.” That was certainly out of character, but it made sense. Anne didn’t need Jane to be horny. Not yet, at least. “I think I’m gonna turn in early tonight.”

Anne’s hand crawled around to Jane’s ample chest and simply held her there. Jane didn’t object, or even comment in any way. Even when Anne started to massage her, there was no indication that Jane even realized it was happening. “Hey, are we still going to that convention next week?”

“Of course we are, there’s gonna be spirals, live shows, book signings, and a convo center full of people like us.” Jane traced a spiral in the air with her hand. The two of them had met at a hypnosis convention, and hit it off swimmingly. Of course, neither one of them objected to being experimented on at inopportune times. It was all in good fun. It was a deep dark secret that they could share with and indulge in together.

Anne whispered seductively into Jane’s ear, “Well maybe if you’re feeling horny later I can break out the old pocket watch and play with you a bit.”

“We should start filming those for later.”

“Oh, but then you’d know all your secret triggers.”

“Likewise.” Jane smiled. Anne was sure she could see just a little bit of drool dripping from her open mouth. It made her unbearably wet to watch. She pulled her arms off of Jane, to a protest of “Aww, I was comfy. Bring your tits back, I need a pillow!”

“Maybe later, I have some dishes to wash. Sleep tight, sexy.”

Jane twitched ever so slightly. She closed down her game, and took off the helmet. “I’m gonna go to bed, come back soon.”

Anne knew that Jane would be sleeping like a rock within an hour. Returning to the bedroom, she booted up Jane’s PC and loaded the ViewGear software. Within a few minutes, the helmet was configured to the fun-for-all-consenting-adults ‘brainwash’ mode. Jane shut off the monitor and snuck over to Jane’s side, wrapped up under the comforter like a sexy burrito. Carefully, she lifted Jane’s head and strapped the visor on, and hit the power switch.

All at once, a few things happened. First, the LCD screen came on, displaying a quick welcome message and a progress indicator, currently at 0%. At the same time, Jane squirmed under the covers, and Anne could see technicolor lights glowing off of her skin from under the visor. Anne could hear the subtle sounds from the speakers inside and knew it wouldn’t be long before the colors and spirals woke Jane up. She sat down on the end of the bed and watched hungrily. The progress bar ticked up to 1%, and the fun began.

Jane shifted under the covers, suddenly feeling hot, too hot to remain covered up. Anne decided to help her escape, and was pleased to see Jane in her usual bedware: a loose black tank top and a pair of gray briefs. Anne was practically salivating over her prize. “Happy anniversary to me...” She crawled along the bed a little closer, and reached down to a spot of spontaneous wetness on Jane’s briefs. She carefully and lightly traced a line on just the surface, feeling Jane’s sensitive responses to even the slightest touch. She looked up at the progress bar: 4%.

“It’s going so slowly,” she whispered for Jane to hear. “But I’ll bet those lights are awfully pretty. And you’ve been under for me enough times to know how pretty those lights can be.” She pressed down a little harder with her finger. “You don’t have to wake up to open your eyes and enjoy the sights.”

Jane’s eyes blinked open in an instant, not that Anne could see them, and the pretty lights and dancing patterns instantly caught the attention of her subconscious mind. “You like looking at the pretty lights don’t you? It’s so easy to look, you don’t have to think. It’s so easy you can even do it in your sleep.” She reached up to Jane’s soft, smooth lips and slipped her other index finger over them, and as if on instinct, Jane began to lick and play with it. “You’re such a good girl, aren’t you?” Jane moaned a weak “Mhm” as the progress bar approached 15%.

By this point, Jane’s hips were starting to move, subconsciously yearning to be touched. Anne could feel her soaking through her underwear as she tossed and turned, the program within the visor burning away at her will. Anne slipped her finger under the briefs and inside her moist pussy, tracing the alphabet as she kept her focus on the drool dripping from Jane’s face. “Hey, Jane, you’re gonna be wiped clean around the fifty-percent mark. Wanna tell me what you were planning for my anniversary dinner while you still remember it?”

Jane’s tossing and turning didn’t stop, and she spoke quickly between soft moans, “That french place you like, I was finally gonna propose.”

Anne smiled. “Oh you’re so sweet. Don’t worry, I’ll definitely say yes. You can keep that in the back of your mind once I give you your brain back, but for now you can just focus on becoming blank for me.”

“Blank…” Jane’s hips were moving even faster now. Progress 39%.

“That’s right, just go blank for me. I’ll be right back.” Anne slipped off the bed and pulled out a small massage wand from a drawer. She stood back up and watched for a moment, watching Jane’s hips buck back and forth, desperately begging for her mistress’ touch, begging of Anne’s tongue. Her nipples were poking prominently through the soft material of her top, just asking to be sucked and tweaked. In her violent squirming, one of her tits had fallen out of her top, now exposed for Anne to see. Anne couldn’t help herself. Ahe clicked the pause button on the visor at 47% and removed it.

Jane’s eyes were blank and unfocused, streams of drool were dripping down her neck. One boob was uncovered and her hips were still slowly and subconsciously gyrating. “Listen up, fucktoy, you belong to me.” Anne leaned over and straddled her lover. She leaned down and gave a two-word command. “Let’s fuck.”

The two girls engaged in a passionate kiss, Anne practically stealing Jane’s tongue from her mouth. Her right hand had a fistful of Jane’s hair, holding her head exactly where she wanted it to be, while her left hand eagerly squeezed and groped at Jane’s exposed chest. Anne broke away from the kiss and lifted up one of Jane’s legs. She pressed her own naked pussy against Jane’s soaking wet underwear and started humping. “You’re such a good girl, aren’t you, Jane.”

Jane, in her nearly mindless stupor, could only say “Good girl...”

“That’s right, you’re gonna keep on being a good girl for me aren’t you?”

“Good girl...”

She brought out the massage wand and put the head against her lover’s clit. As soon as it buzzed to life, her ears were assailed by screams of surprise and pleasure. “Oh fuck, Anne, fuck! Fuck, yes!”

Anne turned off the wand and reached for the visor, “Oopsie, you weren’t supposed to wake up until I put you back together again, looks like someone needs to cook a bit longer.”

“Wait, Anne what are you doing?” Jane began protesting, albeit weakly, suddenly aware that she wasn’t in control of herself. She couldn’t even fight, she couldn’t even raise her voice as the spirals returned and the machine finished suppressing everything that remained until there was nothing left but a blank slate.

The visor beeped an alert, and displayed a message. “50%: FULL ERASURE COMPLETE. PLEASE SELECT NEW PERSONALITY” Anne used the buttons on the side to choose from a small list of precompiled options. “Hmm, let’s see. Waitress, sexy maid, no too uppity. Cat? That could be fun later. Aha!” She pressed a button and watched the visor over her partner’s blank expression display “EAGER SLAVE: 52%”

Anne turned the vibrator back on and the pair continued scissoring. As time passed, Jane became more active, more eager in participating. Anne peeled herself away and took a look at the visor: 69%.

“Nice,” she whispered. She ordered Jane to lay down flat and crawled on top. She pulled down Jane’s briefs to give her room to bury her face in her sex. It seemed that Jane’s programming was beginning to take hold, as she understood exactly what to do next. “Oh fuck… Mistress, let me serve you...” The two explored each others’ cunts with their tongues, just enjoying the moment of sexy bliss. Anne felt Jane pull away for a moment to say “Oh God, Mistress, I’m gonna cum.”

“You can cum when I tell you to cum, now keep licking, fucktoy.”

It wasn’t long before Anne felt her body being rocked with intense pleasure, enjoying every second of stimulation as her personal sex toy worked tirelessly to please her. Eventually, as the pleasure started to fade, she ordered her slave to stop, and the two laid together drenched in sweat and the stench of sex. There was another ding from the visor, and Jane removed it herself. “I live to serve my Mistress as her humble fuckslave.”

On her Mistress’ orders, Jane undressed and straddled Anne. She stayed there, eagerly suckling at Anne’s erect nipples and stroking her soaking pussy. “Oh, you’re such a good girl, we should do this more often.”

“I live to please you, Mistress. I can’t wait to marry you.”

“Holy shit that helmet really works, maybe I should put it on tomorrow night. What does Jane think?”

Jane lifted her head up and looked Anne in the eye. “Oh I’m gonna be so pissed off when you wake me up, but please do this again sometime.”