The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This terrible stuff is the fodder for fantasy, and fantasy only.

Any donations to keep me writing are welcome.

Thanks for reading!

Upset Power

She was wearing what she considered to be her best underwear. White bra, with white lace floral designs. White silky panties, with white lacy floral designs as well. On the outside, she was wearing a good fitting but regular pair of jeans, a well fitting grey cotton Guess T-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Ankle socks and white running shoes completed the outfit. She was like her attire: plain, almost shy on the outside, with secret aspirations on the inside.

But despite her choice of innocence-white underwear, she was up to no good. No good at all. She had a power inside her, and she wanted to use it tonight, very immorally.

* * *

She’d been in the washroom when she got her power, she figured. She’d been crying, looking in the mirror and washing her face of tears. She’d stared into her green eyes, her shoulder length brown hair, she’d judged her stature and breasts, both average for a girl. She’d judged her age, mid twenties, still young. She’d judged everything about herself, trying to decide what wasn’t good enough for her ex husband. But of course, she knew it had nothing to do with how she looked. He loved her, she knew, but she’d taken him for granted. It was her own fault. She’d give anything for the power to get him back. No, she’d give anything to pay him back for all this pain. It was her own fault, she knew, but she didn’t’ care. She wanted him back, but she also wanted to get back at him. She’d cried out then, took a brush to hand and hit the mirror.

The mirror had cracked strangely. It had cracked into a pattern. A circle from which seven straight lines emerged, ending themselves each in a smaller circle.

She learned the next day, at work, that she could tell people what to do. And they would do it. It escalated quickly. She discovered that she had a mean streak. She told her co-worker Suzy to secretly become a lesbian with a high libido, unable to get off without an hour of licking pussy first. Suzy had always been nice to her. Yes, once she discovered she could tell people what to do, she discovered she was powerless to be ethical. The temptation was too great. She found she had an inner anger she had never admitted to herself. She planned to see her ex husband that night.

* * *

She got out of the cab in her shy outer wear in front of his apartment building. It was a nice building, he’d always had nice taste. She knew he would have a nice bedroom to tell him what to do in.

She met a girl on the way, whom she stopped and questioned about her life. When the girl was finished, she told her to have a fetish for being slapped around, especially by dick. She told her to be humiliated by her fetish, but to crave it anyhow. She patted the girl on the head and told her to keep the conversation their little secret, sent the girl on her way, and carried on to the elevator.

On the ninth floor she got off, wet and with a pounding heart. Her ex husband had always treated her well. It made it so much hotter that he didn’t deserve what she was going to do to him.

She knocked on his door, and then there he was. Short brown hair, blue eyes, tall and well made. He looked cute, dishevelled like he just woke up, wearing grey sweat pants and a white long sleeve undershirt.

‘Beth,’ he said, ‘what are you doing here?’

She felt so hot about what was about to transpire she could barely speak.

‘Let me in, please, Josh, and take a seat at the dining room table.’

He did, of course.

* * *

He sat down at the dinning room table. He felt weird; he hadn’t thought he wanted to let her in, but he had. And then she told him how it was. He watched her saunter over to the table, taking the chair across from him and sit down.

‘Josh, I got a power now.’

I looked at her blankly. She was reddening in the face, and I could see her fast heart beat in her neck.

“Don’t say anything Josh, I want to tell you about my power and what it means for you. I can tell people what to do, Josh. And it’s not bound by normal rules of the brain. I can change people, I can tell them to change their personality, or what they are feeling. Have a headache Josh, have a really bad one, and don’t move from that chair.’

His head felt like it had been hit by a hammer. He swooned in his chair and gripped the edge of the table. It hurt so bad he was nauseated. He stayed like that for what felt like a long time. To his utter amazement, when he swooned hard enough that his head dropped below the level of the table he was gripping, he could see his ex wife’s hand was inside the crotch of her jeans. She was masturbating.

“Okay, Josh. Stop having a headache. You get the picture now. So you can believe what I am about to tell you. I want to get back together. But I want it to be different. I don’t want to change your personality, at all. But want to be bad to you. I love you, but I want to make you mine, use you sexually, and hurt you. For no good reason.”

Saying all this was clearly getting her off, and she had to occasionally stop to gulp before getting her lust back under control enough to speak again.

“Every night for dinner, you are going to have my pussy, Josh. You are going to be under the table while I eat. And you’ll eat my out while I eat the supper you’ve cooked for me. When you wake up in the morning, you are going to eat me out. When I wake up in the morning I am going to facesit you so hard, i’m going to bruise your face.”

Her masterbation had quickened, and with a obvious effort of self restraint, she paused and continued on more slowly to make it last.

“You are going to suck my breasts and pussy so much, Josh. And I am going to hurt you. I’m going to slap you around. I am going to give you headaches for no reason. Oh, and I’m not going to let you come very often. I’m going to make you so hard, Josh, for so so long, but you’re not going to cum Josh. Just me.”

She took her hand out of her jeans finally and told him to come around the table, knell, and suck the pussy juices off her fingers. He did.

“Oh, Josh, you’ve got me so hot. Let’s go to the bedroom where I can use your face all night long.”

They got up, her from her chair, he from the floor. They made it to bedroom. They got undressed. She hopped onto the bed and looked at him with a cocky, unethical smile. She lay on her back brought her knees up slowly and then moved each of her legs apart.

“Have a painfully intense erection, Josh, and come over here like a good honey and use your nose to fuck my pussy.”

His penis rose, and as instructed, afflicted him with uncomfortable arousal. He got onto the bed between her legs and began to mess his nose up in her pussy. She groaned. It went on for a while.

“You can speak now, Josh. Tell me how you feel.”

“Humiliated,” he said. Just the single word, with a stoic tone.

She groaned, trailing her pinky over her nipple.

“Desire revenge, Josh. Want it badly. Have a burning desire to do to me every nasty brutal thing I want to do to you. But love me, too.”

She does this while looking down at him, gyrating her hips into him. Finally she couldn’t stand the pleasure any more and put her head back, closing her eyes. And made her mistake.

“Feel my power, Josh,” she breathed, continuing to gyrate into his face.

And he did. He felt her power. He could feel it inside her, like a swirling hot wind in her belly. It made him think. His pulse was loud in his ears. It took a moment to screw his courage and test what he thought.

“Beth, don’t say anything.”

He continued his work. Her gyrations slowed. He couldn’t see anything. He forced himself to dare continue his thought.

“Beth, give away your power to me. Then stay still.”

There was the shortest moment where nothing happened. Josh’s heart felt close to bursting.

Then she bucked, once. There was a pause. She bucked twice. While he continued to push his face into her pussy, he could feel her legs trembling terribly. She bucked a third time.

Josh’s head came up like it had been pushing against an invisible wall. Blood was running through his veins like fire.

He looked at Beth. She looked mortified. Very mortified. He liked it. His hand touched his abdomen and trailed down to grab his hard cock.

“My feelings have changed for you since the start of this evening, honey. But I think I agree with the getting back together part.”

His head cocks to one side, as if a thought suddenly struck him.

“You were going to facesit me so hard it was going to bruise me, eh?”

She began to hyperventilate. He had seen her have a panic attack before. He had helped her through them many a time. But he wasn’t going to help his honey this time. He had no remorse for what was about to transpire.

“I’m pretty sure that’s what you said.”

He looked at her with an expression of angry perplexity for a moment, while he move up and over her to straddle her face. He rested his balls on her face lightly while he mmm’ed and she panicked.

“Give’r a lick, honey bunches. There, that’s good. Stop now, and let me do the work for you.”

He bounced and rubbed his balls and cock all over her hyperventilating face with passionate gusto. All inhibitions were lost. His eyes closed and his neck craned so that his face and open mouth faced the ceiling. His hands kept him steady against the wall above the headboard. His muscles strained from the efforts of his pleasure. The payback was intensely rewarding.

He got off her face. She was still hyperventilating. He looked down at her.

His face was lost in lust as he gave her a coy sympathy smile and pushed her hair behind her ear.

“Please open your lips wide, honey. I’d like to hurt you inside your mouth.”

She did, which made her hyperventilation much worse. He looked down at her for a while. Then he dropped his dick into the harbour of her mouth and pushed. And pushed. And pushed. He pushed hard, over and over again until he couldn’t continue without orgasming. When he got off her face again, he had to close his eyes against the powerful arousal caused by looking down at her. When he opened his eyes to look at her again, her mouth was still wide open like he’d told her to have it. Her eyes where wide, too. He put his hand on his penis, bent it toward her mouth. He looked her in the eyes while he slowly lowered himself to her upper lip, stopping when it touched. He could feel her quick and heavy breath on his balls.

He paused longer, looking into her eyes. Until finally saying,

“Honey, baby, this is going to be uncomfortable.”

He laid into her mouth with energy. Hard and quick. What with the mattress, he was bouncing on her, his penis held steady by her throat or cheeks, depending on whether he was high or low in the repeated bouncing. He didn’t do it for long—a short bout of high intensity. He came out again slowly.

He got off of her, no longer straddling her face, sitting on his knees beside her lying on her back. He looked her over, fondling her breasts and smiling lovingly at her.

“Close your mouth now, Beth.”

Some of her panic attack had worn itself out, but she still looked anxious. He could understand that. He could hear her heavy breathing through her nose now that her mouth was shut.

He gave her a look of soft sympathy and a light kiss before he straddled her face again. It took him a moment to control his lust enough to say something.

“Loll your head from side to side, Beth, brushing your nose up against my balls.”

The sensation of his balls being brushed by her nose, over and over, while her hair spilled against his inner thighs was exquisite.

“Mm, thank you, Beth. But faster now, please.”

After a while he said,

“Nod if your neck hurts, Beth.”

She nodded into his balls before carrying on. Because of what it meant, it almost sent him over the edge. He controlled himself. Clearing his throat and panting for a moment, he finally said,

“As fast as you can, please, Beth, dear.”

And she did. It must have hurt pretty bad. He fell onto his forearms against the wall. He let himself cum. He didn’t let himself buck, but then he couldn’t help it. He bucked hard against her face and whimpered with the strength of his orgasm. It felt amazing. He came hard onto the headboard before slowing disengaging himself, trailing his dick over her charmingly flushed face.

He was not going to orgasm again for a while. But he was still full of lust.

He lay beside her for a short time. Then he got back to straddling her, her belly this time. He looked at her with a puzzled, hurt expression.

“You were going to slap me around, Beth. Why?”

She raises her chin for a moment, as if she’s struggling against invisible bonds. He looks at her until she looks away. He tells her to lift her head up off the mattress and look up at the ceiling. She does, the effort visible after her neck has already gone through so much.

“I can still feel my love for you, somewhere deep inside me, Beth.”

He sidles up to straddling her breasts. They are not making eye contact, but he knows she can see him. He taps her cheek, making her flinch. He slaps her hard across the face. She hisses, and breathes, and whimpers. Her body is squirming ever so slightly. He slaps her again, lightly humping her bra. After tapping and slapping her for a while, he gets off of her. He has taken his time and his erection is recovering.

“Turn over onto all fours, Beth. Elbows and knees. Face the headboard.”

She does. Her whole body is trembling, from the effort, arousal, or humiliation of her evening. He ponders it, says,

“Beth, baby, do you see the semen on the headboard?”

She says nothing, trembling. He has told her not to speak. He pinches her ass, hard, and long. She mmph’s and let’s out a sound of pain before figuring out to nod. She nods emphatically and he stops the pinch. He looks at the mark he left on her bum while he gets into position to take her from behind. He spits on his hand, rubs his cock down, and slides it inside her.

“Lick the semen off of the head board, honey.”

She shimmies forward a little and cranes her head out to lick at the head board. He allows her a few lick before going hard into her, pushing her face into the headboard only inches away. He keeps up a powerful pace while she tries to lick up his jizz. Her efforts are inefficient because her head is continually changing position against the headboard. Her breathing, heavily laboured with her tongue out, is full of loud involuntary uun’s. Finally he stops and comes out of her, letting her finish her project in exhausted, quivering peace. He notices again the pinch mark on her ass. It’s bruising.

“Beth, put your underwear and panties on.”

She gets up from her position slowly, her joints creaking. She finds her white panties and puts them on. She finds her white bra and puts them on, too.

“Kneel in front of me, Beth, while I sit on the edge of the bed. Give me soft and sensual oral sex.”

She looks exhausted kneeling there in front of him. He gives her a moment to comb her fingers through her hair before she begins. He strokes her hair and pets her head while she works, marvelling at the bruise on her left cheek. It feels great, her lips so soft. In the end, it is as much the petting of her soft hair as her soft mouth that gets him off. Only at the end does he lose discipline and and skull fuck her a little.

“Ah, Beth, that feels so nice like that,” he says, tugging her hair to bend her neck back and expose her pained expression.

She takes the initiative to swallow. A moment passes before Beth starts to take her mouth off the cock, flicking a scared and hopeful expression up at him along the way. He lets her. Afterward there is a long pause where she keeps her eyes down, not daring to look at him. He looks down at her. Neither of them are thinking, they are just taking it in—for better or worse, depending on the perspective. He wipes the sweat from his brow, cracks his neck. Lets out a sigh of pleasure, squeezes out one last drop of cum and transfers it to Beth’s nose with a playful tap. He strokes her hair and bites his lip.

“Beth, crawl over to the night stand and get my pen and paper. Take it with you, crawling under the dining room table where you first told me what you wanted to do with me. Write down all the things you would’ve done to me.”

While he tells her what to do she begins to silently shiver, looking up occasionally with a pleading expression. Yet she crawls to the night stand, opens the drawer, finds a pen and paper and begins crawling to the dinning room. As she passes by again, he stops her, fondles her ass and pussy over top her underwear. He tells her to be intensely, painfully aroused before setting her on her way again. At the door, Josh commands her to stop, yet again. She looks over, silently, tears streaming every so often down her broken face.

“You know why am having your write this list, right?”

She nods.

“I’m going to read everything you wanted to do to me, and do it to you instead.”

There is a long silence. She flinches occasionally from arousal. She’s biting her lip and looking at him terror and desperate hope.

“Do you want your power back, honey?”

She closes her eyes and shakes with a sob.

“Keep crawling, honey.”

As she leaves the room, Josh lies back onto of the bed, clasping his hands behind his head. He bites his own lip, deep in thought. The light, sensual blow job was wonderful. But when he goes out to the dinning room to get Beth, he is going to skull fuck her in brutal, blind passion. That night, he is going to tie her up spread eagle on the bed in her underwear. He’s going to brush his face against her pelvis and ask her if she wants her power back again. He is going to tease her and enjoy her responses. After he teases her he’s going to rub his cock on her face, cum on it, rub it hard into her cheeks, nose, and lips, make her as intensely aroused as she made him, and happily fall asleep rubbing his hand on her unfulfilled pussy. Over top of her nice, white, innocent looking, lace underwear.