The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Up, up and away.

I really don’t seem to mind flying, but the boredom on long flights sometimes becomes overwhelming. On daytime flights, looking out the window would be boring to most, but I don’t mind it. It is those night flights, or flights that are very cloudy and overcast that cause my mind to wander. Tuesday was one of those days.

I should have recognized the warning signs when we were late to push back from the gate due to fog and ground traffic control. It just snuck up on me about an hour into the flight. Beverage service was done, and everyone on the flight seemed settled in. It must have been the service that set my mind to wandering. There was the usual mix of passengers and crew, but it is of course the attractive women that get my attention, sometimes without me even knowing it.

I chatted with the business man next to me for a few minutes, but he did not want to talk much. On the other hand, the attractive young woman across the aisle and one row forward seemed to want to talk, and she sounded like she was very diverse in her knowledge. So without me even really realizing it, my row mate asked if he could make his way out from his window seat. Of course I immediately accommodated. As he stepped forward in the aisle, he leaned over the young lady there and whispered something. In retrospect, I of course know that he told her, I would like to talk to her, and would she change seats with him. Although she never actually spoke to him, she got up and yielded her seat. When she stepped back to my row, she asked me if she could have the aisle seat so she could have the best access.

Like I said, the whole situation snuck up on me, so I did not really appreciate the best access comment for awhile. As I moved to the inside seat, she asked if I minded if she stepped back to that lavatory to remove her bra and panties. It was as I told her that it was required, did I realize what I was doing. A few minutes later, she returned and started a very pleasant conversation. A few minutes into the conversation, the drop dead beautiful flight attendant came by our seat. By this time I knew that my new row mate’s was Janice, and that she had no boyfriend currently. Our flight attendant handed Janice a sleek velvet bag and told her that she had gotten it out of her flight bag. Janice opened the bag and was delighted to see a deluxe Rabbit vibrator. The flight attendant, Candice, told her that she could use it till the end of the 4 hour flight. That sounded nice to me, and nicer to Janice.

It was at that point that I decided for flight safety, that I should take a more active role in my thoughts. I tweaked everyone’s mind on the plane that nothing they saw involving Janice, Candice, or I would make them concerned in any way or that anything was out or the ordinary, or cause for involvement on their part. Janice then asked me to massage her pussy, and Candice then handed Janice a tube of massage cream also from her flight bag.

I have to admit a moment of awkwardness as I hesitated to decide if to unbutton Janice’s form fitting blouse first, or to have her do it herself. Such indecision! A quick hit on Janice’s mind to have her undo it herself solved the issue. I of course offered to hold the massage cream.

Her tits were perky, with just a slight upward thrust of the nipples. 36C and no tan lines, so I had to ask her if she liked to sunbath or did she use a salon. We continued a pleasant conversation about her sunbathing on her private deck. Not wanting to pass up another option for entertainment, I scanned her mind for some technical skills, and found that yes; she could hook up a web cam and broadcast to my private computer. With that out of the way, she lubed up the vibrator, and me. I know that some others have fantasized about getting a blow job on a plane, but the reality just does not work out with today’s cramped seats. After many flights and trying, I have found that both my new friends and I enjoy hand jobs to warm up.

I was excited to find that Janice did not need any help in enjoying the Rabbit; in fact she was quite well practiced, so she could work the Rabbit with one hand, and me with the other. People joke about rubbing your head and patting your tummy at the same time, but a far better conversation is if you can have a girl stroke her and you off at the same time. The combination of the Rabbit and my fingers on Janice’s pussy was close to putting her over the edge. As I changed my focus of my right hand from her pussy to her nipples, that put her over the edge. She clamped down on the Rabbit with her thighs, and clamped down on my dick at the same time. I have to say, she was stronger than she looked. I scanned her mind again to see if she worked out, but of course forgot that an orgasm is the only thing that blocks my ability to find out such things. That’s okay; we can talk about it on the way off the plane in a couple hours.

As she continued her orgasm, the gasps and moans brought Candice back to our seats. She waited patiently, and even helped me tweak Janice’s other nipple for a nice double-bang orgasm. When Janice was done, Candice offered some very helpful suggestions. She told me that if I stood in the aisle while Janice remained seated, the heights worked out for the only practical way to get a blow job in the main cabin. Of course I thanked Candice, and worked my way past Janice. She was right about the heights, and again Janice needed no instruction on giving one of the best blow jobs I have ever had, on the ground or in the air. She used her fingers to stroke my balls while sucking my dick like she was trying to get the chrome off of a ball hitch. Candice came back up the aisle with her blouse unbuttoned and bra removed as well. Just about perfect timing, I needed to suck on a tit in the worst way, but could not maneuver well enough to hook onto

Janice’s tit. Candice had no tan lines either, but only because I don’t think she has ever been out of a long sleeve shirt in the sun. She offered an explanation to my thought, but was interrupted when I grabbed one tit with my right hand and the tit other with my mouth.

My thoughts must have been spilling off to Candice, because with just that little prompting, Candice started a deep breath foretelling of an orgasm as well. I quickly grabbed her mind and held it there on the brink of orgasm.. She managed to tell me that there was an empty row in first class, and she could show me another lesson of the 5-high club. Figuring I could find out what the 5-high was later, I told her to lead the way. When we got to first class, she bent over the row of seats and slid her slacks off in the same motion. Again Candice was prepared, and the thong slid down with the slacks. She told me that this was the brace 2 position and presented her pussy for me to ram from behind. Who said you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Slid my dick in her pussy, and as I began to thrust one way, she was ramming her pussy back on my dick in perfect timing. I let go of her mind being on the edge of orgasm just as she was brining me to the

edge as well. With one last powerful thrust, we locked in a mutual orgasm.. I know the sound of jets is much quieter now, but they are still pretty noisy. I am real sure everyone for 10 rows heard her enthusiastic scream.

As we managed to disengage and stand up, Janice was there with a very sad face. Her face said it all, but I wanted to hear her say it. So I asked her if she would like to clean me up. The biggest smile came across her face as she dropped to her knees and started licking me clean and dry. Oh god yes! is all she could say before she had me balls deep in her mouth. Just as she was starting to bring my dick back, the pilot came on the intercom..

We are sorry the fog and clouds have been obscuring the view on today’s flight, but I hope you have enjoyed the alternative entertainment that has been provided today. Please allow our cast and crew to relax for a while before the entertainment continues.