The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Up to Eleven

by Pan

Six.

The next day, Eric was awoken by an angry phonecall about the deadline he’d missed. Giving his wife a quick peck on the forehead, he moved straight into his office and didn’t get a chance to tear himself away from his computer until well after lunch.

Jamie had brought him both breakfast and lunch, but he’d been so busy putting out virtual fires that he’d barely even noticed her coming in.

At 3pm, the files were signed and sent, and he had a chance to breathe again.

Glancing over at the phone, he told himself that he shouldn’t. He shouldn’t, right? He’d been happy with their old sex life. It hadn’t been everything he’d ever wanted, of course, but what was? He’d been happy, Jamie had been happy—he should just let sleeping dogs lie.

Of course, yesterday, in the living-room…

And the day before, in the office…

And hadn’t Jamie said how much she was loving the sudden new libido she’d found herself with?

Like a virtual moth drawn to an electronic flame, Eric was unable to stop himself picking up the phone. As his trembling fingers typed in his passcode, he reminded himself that he was just checking. When he’d checked before going to sleep, his wife had been at a One.

Safe, familiar One.

Trusty, reliable One.

Boring, unexciting One…

With a sigh of resignation, Eric opened the app, and was alarmed by what he saw.

Six?

Six??

Jamie, just one day after they’d had mind-blowing couch sex, was at a Six.

His eyes widened as he realized that she wasn’t just as a Six.

She was at a Six…and climbing.

Leaning back in his chair, Eric realized that he was messing with something he didn’t understand. He hadn’t touched the app since the previous morning, and Jamie never reached a Six naturally in a single day.

No, this wasn’t right. He should never have altered her number. Something was happening, something out of his control. And as a result…

Eric’s cock slowly thickened as he realized what the number on the screen meant. In a few hours, when his workday was done, he could go downstairs and make love to his wife again. Three times in three days! That was more sex than they’d had on their honeymoon.

And not just ‘make love’. He could…fuck her. His gentle, loving, demure wife—he could bend her over the kitchen table, and make lo—…fuck her, right in the middle of the kitchen.

He’d never before had sex standing up, and the prospect was undeniably alluring.

And hell, if this pattern repeated, he could do the same thing the next day…and the next…and the next! He could fuck his wife every day for the rest of his life, taking her in every room in the house. Maybe if he waited until later in the evening, she’d be even more adventurous, and he could do some of the other things he’d long been fantasizing about.

All his dreams were coming true, and he didn’t even need to do anything about it. The app had already been activated; now all he needed to do was sit back and reap the benefits.

It was tempting. It was very, very tempting…

But he couldn’t. He couldn’t do it. Downloading the app in the first place had been a mistake; using it to alter his wife’s libido was unforgiveable. It was wrong…and more than that, it was dangerous. It was already behaving in unpredictable ways; who knew what would happen if he allowed things to continue?

He couldn’t do it.

With a heavy sigh, Eric moved his finger to the app, and adjusted his wife back down to One, as she typically would have been after a day of making love.

I should delete it, he told himself. I should just remove it from my phone, destroy the temptation completely. Ensure that I never open it again.

But he didn’t.

For the next several days, Eric watched the app intently. To his great relief, his wife never moved off a One.

Jamie didn’t say anything about the past few days. No mention of the office blowjob, or the amazing sex they’d had on the couch. And she never discussed with him the day that she’d felt her arousal level slowly rising throughout the day, then rapidly disappearing again.

A week passed, then two. Eric checked the app every day, and Jamie stayed the course.

One.

One.

One.

One.

A month after Eric had adjusted his wife’s libido level, he was starting to get worried. In all their years of marriage, they’d never gone this long without having sex before. He knew that he couldn’t be the one to initiate—not while she was at a One—but as time passed, her number never shifted.

One.

One.

One.

One.

At the end of the sixth week, Eric was starting to realize the extent to which he’d messed up. His wife eventually brought it up herself—“Sorry, darling,” she’d said sadly. “I guess I’m just in a valley, you know?”

“Don’t worry about it,” he replied soothingly. “Let me know if there’s anything I can do.”

“I will,” she said sadly, reaching out and patting his hand. “You too, okay?”

Eric’s first instinct was to ask her for a blowjob, a handjob, anything. He was climbing the walls; he couldn’t remember ever being so worked up. The horny husband was jerking off at least once a day, sometimes twice, and the more frustrated he got, the more tempted he was to reopen the app…

After all, he reasoned, this is why I kept it. In case something screwed up, and the app was the only fix.

And something had definitely screwed up.

But he was a good husband, and a moral man, and he knew that he couldn’t mess with his wife’s libido. He just couldn’t.

What if he made things worse?