The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unwrapping Someone Else’s Gift

By Hypnofur

This is certainly a different look, I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror. I had spent all afternoon preparing myself in an outfit that I never in a million years thought I would put on. I tried to remember when I first got the idea to do this, but as was usual over the last few weeks, I had trouble remembering.

My long hair was freshly washed and tumbled past my shoulders in shiny light curls. Half a tube of mascara had made my eyelashes Bambi-esque. Rosy cheeks hinted at sensual delights. Bright red lipstick completed the Christmas look. This was a look I never had though. I was a J Crew, low make up kind of girl...usually at least.

But it was my outfit I was most surprised by. My bright red velvet Christmas dress had a heart shaped neckline, nipped in waist and short flared skirt that showed both my legs and breasts at their best. I was insecure about my slightly out of shape body, which my husband always assured me was wonderful, but this dress seemed to both tuck and hide a bit, giving me added confidence.

The dress was trimmed with a soft white fox fur. It tickled the top of my thighs and grazed lightly against my breasts, sending shivers up and down to between my legs. A thick white fox fur head band worked nicely with my blonde hair. A long, thick white fox fur stole accessorized everything nicely. A red satin Victoria’s Secret panties captured the honey wetness that ever so slowly was trickling from my pussy. Feelings of arousal had become so common over the last few weeks, in stark contrast to the first thirty three years of my life.

Hmm, I thought, scrutinizing my appearance. One thing missing. I picked up a long red ribbon off my dresser. I tied it around my neck into a bow. I smiled happily at the image in the mirror. A present for my husband to unwrap. But was it my husband Tim who was going to unwrap this present? He was away on a business trip tonight, not getting back until tomorrow, Christmas eve. Why then had I gotten all dolled up tonight?

My mind tried to put together the events that had lead to this. Everything seemed to start getting confusing after the night before Thanksgiving, when I had gotten together with some old friends from Nursing school. We were at a bar, there was a stage hypnotist. We all watched the show.

I was dared to go up on stage. All through Nursing School, I had never backed down from a dare. Going on stage as a silly man in a tuxedo tried to talk me into a trance was certainly not going to be the challenge that broke my streak. Soon I was sitting on stage with another of my friends that had accepted the same dare. I planned to fake being hypnotized for a little bit at least, as I didn’t really believe it could be done to me.

The guy went by the “Amazing Raza”. He was a pretty standard looking guy, not as exotic as you’d imagine someone named the Amazing Raza to be. He explained to the audience was hypnotism was and how it worked. He had us all look at this big screen that was wheeled out. It was like the giant 70″ TV that Tim insisted we install over our fireplace. Some new age music started to play as a spiral appeared on the screen. He told us to watch the spiral, see only the spiral. I have to say, it was a little more intense than I thought. At one point, I started wondering if I had stared at it too long. I went to look away, but I didn’t… maybe I couldn’t. Soon my mind was just sort of empty as I was watching the spiral.

The emptiness was only broken by Raza’s voice, as he leaned down next to me. He told me how wonderful I was feeling, and I realized he was right. Soon, he was telling me how, “I had to obey him, and only him.” He was the only one who knew: “Who I was” “What I thought” and “What I was to do”. I always had to please him.

Yes, I always had to please Raza. I felt so wonderful, more wonderful than I had ever felt in my entire life. I was just floating along, waiting for Raza to tell me what to think, what to believe.

I was vaguely aware of him inducing my friend, Jill, next to me into hypnosis. I felt so happy for her that she could feel as wonderful as I did at that moment. I was so happy that she would be able to please Raza.

Next thing I knew, I taking a bow with Jill in front of roaring applause. The show was over and I was awake. I had actually been hypnotized!

Things have been… off kilter since then. I’ve had crazy dreams, or maybe memories, of Jill licking my pussy while Raza hammered into her from behind. Scenes of Jill and I making out while Raza filmed us have fluttered through my head. I’ve daydreamed about cumming endlessly while riding his cock.

As I think about these scenes that have floated through my head, I start to become very aroused again. I start fondling my exposed skin with the soft white fox fur stole. Oh my god it feels so good. I’m lost in a sexual haze when my phone dings. I have a text message.

It reads simply “Open the door”. I instantly obey. My heart flutters as I know who will be on the other side of it.

A look of inspection crosses Raza’s face, then a slow smile,

“Well, well,” he said after a moment.

His eyes roamed over me, the little red dress, the heels, the bow, “what do we have here, hmm, Alison?”

I smiled cheekily, “Merry Christmas, Sir, I’m your present to unwrap and enjoy.” It’s like those words were on my tongue before I ever thought them. I wonder briefly if my outfit and this whole situation was something that came up on one of the evenings Raza called me after I texted him that Tim was working late. I always found those calls so relaxing, so therapeutic, but I often felt very horny after. A condition Tim had always been the beneficiary of.

He came closer to me, never taking his eyes off me. My breath began to quicken as I caught the smell of his aftershave. Raza stood in front of me, his hypnotic eyes holding mine..

“I hope you like what you see,” I said slightly nervously. I’m not natural vamp, I wasn’t a hundred percent sure I was pulling off the outfit. Had this outfit been my idea?

Raza grabbed me, hard. Pulling me into his chest he pushed my hand onto his hard cock and kissed me roughly, his tongue probing and exploring my mouth. I caressed him through his pants as he held me tightly; I enjoyed feeling what I had done to him.

He broke for air, for only a moment, and continued to kiss me hard. I continued caressing Raza’s cock, eliciting a low moan from him. His hands began to slowly roam over my ass. My hypnotist stroked each cheek in turn, and then firmly grabbed a handful of my ass. It was my turn to moan; I loved having my ass squeezed.

“Sir that feel so good,” I breathed into his chest.

I turned my face up for a kiss. We kissed slower, deeper, more gently than before as we continued to touch each other. I could feel his cock throbbing through his pants, wanting to escape.

Breaking the kiss Raza moved his mouth to my sensitive ears. I cried out in joy as he kissed my ears and moved his mouth up and down my neck, undoing the bow.

“My little Christmas present likes that,” Raza whispered in my ear.

His hands moved from my butt to my chest. He began to silently feel my breasts through the red velvet. His fingers lightly traced over the soft fur trim, brushing the soft fox against my naked breast.

I was caught up in his intent looking face when he slipped one hand into my top. He twisted my nipple, hard, just as his other hand slipped into my pants and he shoved his fingers into my wet sex, causing me gasp and a flood of desire to dampen my panties.

“Get down on your knees little hypnotized wife and pleasure my cock,”

“Yes, sir,” I struggled out in reply as I moaned at the pleasure he was causing.

I loved it when Raza dominated me. I knelt on the rug and looked up at him. On my knees, where I should be, ready to pleasure my hypnotic master.

I unbuckled Raza’s belt and slowly unzipped his pants. His suit pants fell to the floor. His cock sprang free and tantalizingly close to my mouth as I pulled down his underwear.

“I’m all for you, sir,” I said with no thought to my husband. I smiled up at him as I then bent my head and took his cock in my mouth. I was massaging the underside of his balls and scrotum with the soft fox fur stole, trying to give him as much pleasure as possible. I realized that it worked as he groaned, deeply. His hands came to my head and stilled. As I took my first deep suck of his cock he pushed his hands through my fox fur headband over and over, trying to stop himself from forcing my head down. Soon that fox headband was gently stroking the sensitive area right above his cock as I serviced him.

“Oh baby, that feels so good… and the fur…,” Raza moaned.

I teased him, sucking deep and slow then stopping to lick and suck his balls, then sucking shallow and quick. I knew what he wanted, but he was going to have to wait while I enjoyed him first.

“That’s it Christmas wife, on your knees, my cock in your mouth, not your husband’s” Raza panted.

I looked up at him and our eyes met as I picked up pace, drawing his hard pulsing cock in and out of my mouth. He watched me suck his cock, watched it go in and out of my mouth, I knew he loved to see me on my knees. And what a splendid sight I was tonight.

Raza tilted his head back and closed his eyes. " I have to stop,” he said, slowing his strokes in my mouth.

I pulled my mouth off his cock as his hands loosened from my hair. A drop of pre cum glistened on the swollen tip of his cock. I leaned forward and licked it off hungrily. He tasted so good; the only man whose cum I had ever liked the taste of.

“I don’t want to cum just yet.” he said as he took me by the hand and led me to mine and Alex’s bedroom.

Throwing his shirt aside Raza was naked, his cock jutting out from his body, ready for me. Reaching under my skirt he pulled down my panties and spoke,

“On your hands on and knees and the edge of the bed, wife,” he ordered.

“I think we’ll leave your dress on,” he added.

I felt him stand behind me as I assumed the all fours position, inspecting me. I swayed my velvet and fur covered ass rhythmically in front of him.

“Who do you belong to?,” he asked firmly.

“I’m all yours, Raza, my hypnotic Master,” I said lustfully, again, those words were on my tongue even before they were on my mind, but I meant them so.

He moved close behind me, pulled down my panties, and grabbed my hips and pushed his thick cock deep into me.

I moaned in ecstasy, “oh god yes, that’s so good.”

It felt so good to be filled with his cock. Not just the physical sensation in my sex but also the feeling of connecting with and pleasuring the master I now served. Raza began to stroke in and out of me, slowly, teasing me. He pulled his cock right to the entrance of my sex, making me beg him not to pull out of me, to leave me empty and wanting.

When I could take no more teasing he pushed into me hard, fast, deep. We both cried out in pleasure.

“Oh yes, Alison, you feel so tight, so good around my cock,” Raza moaned.

“Dominate me, pull my hair, Sir, please, I need it,” I begged in reply. It was if his hypnotic power had untapped a well of submissive desires that perhaps had always been in me.

Raza wrapped a handful of my hair around his wrist and firmly tugged, forcing my head up. He started to fuck me hard, properly, causing my bell earrings to jingle back and forth. His cock pushed in and out of me at a steady rhythm in time to the tugs on my hair. I moaned with pleasure and reached back to feel Raza’s balls with the fur stole.

“Smack!” Raza smacked my butt cheek as he rode me hard, making me cry out pain and pleasure.

“Whose my little pony hmm, you like being ridden don’t you girl,” Raza cooed at me as he picked up his pace and fucked me harder while pulling my hair and smacking my ass. I dropped my hand from his balls and gripped the bed, focusing on holding steady as he gripped my hips tightly and took me.

“Yes, Raza, I love it, I love it when you ride me,” I struggled to say as my breath overcame me.

Suddenly Raza slowed and pulled out of me. With shaking legs I turned to look at him, my dress up around my waist, my hair everywhere, my fox headband eskew. Raza held his cock, which jutted out from his body, angry looking and glistening with pre cum.

“I want to look at your face when I come,” Raza demanded fiercely.

I quickly shifted for him to climb on top of me. His solid body covered mine, lightly sweaty from our exertions. I ran my fur stole over his broad chest and played with his nipples as he held his upper body up, protecting me from his full weight. Raza started to fuck me again, starting slowly and caressing my breasts, but quickly he was beginning to lose control. He moaned as his hard cock pumped in and out of my sex.

“Oh please,” I said running the fur stole over his back and grabbing Raza’s butt, pulling him deeper into me, “fill me up, fill me with your cum, claim me!”

Raza groaned deeply and scrunched his face tightly. His breathing became shallower. He was close, so close.

“I’m all yours Master, your slave, I belong to you, " I whispered to him as he sought climax.

“Ohh, ohhh,” Raza’s mouth dropped open to let out a deep moan, his faced scrunched right up, his back arched. “Yes, yes, oh god ohhh.” Raza’s cum face held for a moment as he filled me with his hot seed.

Finally he collapsed on top of me, his face nuzzled into my neck. I held him and kissed the top of his head.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in the same spot, in the same Christmas outfit, waiting for my husband. My “gift ribbon” was back around my neck. I knew I was to give the same gift to my husband. Keeping Tim drained and sexually satisfied was key to making sure that he didn’t find out that I belonged to Raza now. Nights like his “Christmas Present” night should be enough to do the trick. If he starts getting suspicious, Master Raza will probably send Jill over to further distract him….