The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unobtainable

Have you ever been in a situation where your mind was flooded with the terrible feeling this person before you was inaccessible no matter what you do?

I do. It was my dream girl.

Her name is Chloe, she is my childhood friend and the most beautiful girl to have ever existed. She had golden hair that silkily fell down her shoulders and danced with her every move. An exquisite nose and delicate makeup took her already perfect face to a whole another level. Along with a big, round, and pleasurable bosom waiting to be defiled. And, trust me, that’s no exaggeration. She is not only perfect on the outside but also on the inside. A stunning human being that should only have existed in fairy tales. Yet here she is.

Fortunately, she is my friend and my next-door neighbor. I can meet her whenever I desire. Though we are childhood friends, she is a few years older than me. Which led to her babysitting me whenever my parents are out.

Even though I felt embarrassed that my dream girl was my babysitter, I couldn’t help but admit the excuse of cuddling on the couch so I could sleep better was the best gain I could receive.

I’ve been dreaming of her being my girlfriend for as long as I can remember. Especially ever since I’ve hit puberty, why would you want to settle for something less when your perfect girl is just living next to you?

I’ve been in love with her ever since. Even back when I was a kid, I loved her. I would always run over to her house and play with her in the backyard. I never spoke to her about my dreams about our future together. I always waited and hoped.

Although I was already in my adolescence my childish side, the naive part of me never gave up on the dream she might one day notice me. Not as a friend but as a man, her boyfriend. Anticipating her declaration of her love for me. The childish dream that once she fell for me we would live happily ever after.

I always went to bed with growing hope that tomorrow will be the day.

Yet, that silly dream of mine died when I eavesdropped on her when she thought I was already asleep, hoping she would talk about me. Hoping she might be shy like me, anxious about what could happen.

Despite that, I listened to her as she talked about some stupid guy that she would like to date, with a girlfriend of hers.

My dream world, our future, shattered at that moment.

I imagined her with that stupid jock she had over last week.

I felt like a thousand knives stabbed through me. It took some time to calm down, and quench my nerves.

At that moment, I realized, I was just a dreamer, a lonesome dreamer.

My dream girl, the girl I’ve already a future together with would never be mine. Never ever.

Chloe was the most beautiful girl in the world, and there was me. We were never meant to be together.

She liked some stupid-looking jocks that trained their body to the extreme, instead of a lonesome nerd like me who played games all day.

When she looked at me, all she saw was a kid. A loser, a nerd, a different creature.

I didn’t meet her the next day, she was already gone, with it my dreams.

The next time I saw her, she smiled at me. The same smile that she always gave me, friendly. Yet I knew it was different. Instead of imagining her love behind that face that always fueled my imagination. I didn’t see the tenderness, kindness, or compassion in her eyes. I only saw pity.

Pity. Rejection.

She felt sorry for my existence, a nerd that could only play games in her mind. Someone you can’t help but feel pity for. That’s why she was always so nice, it was a charity for her.

Chloe, the girl I’ve begun to love since a kid, was unobtainable to me.

This realization hurt a lot. For the first time, I had to acknowledge a fact that would forever destroy my future. In spite of all the pain, agony, and misery that swept through my body. I felt determined.

Determination flooded me.

I might not have a good-looking body, I was me, even if a bit skinny. I was a genius, even if I never felt the need to show it.

Chloe might be unobtainable for me right now, but times change.

Sometimes for the worst, but eventually it shall change for the best.

After the determination came bravery and action. I might be skinny and not the stupid jock that I’ve seen last week. I was a prodigy, even though only in my mind.

I was adept at programming stuff and creating all kinds of gadgets in my free time.

So, since I wasn’t the problem in this equation.

Chloe had to be the problem.

She was in the wrong for being misled in the awry direction.

It was her bad taste, her confused desires which led her to dream about other men.

Inferior men.

It was only the right thing to take things into my own hand and change that.

Change her desires to fit perfectly for me

To be the perfect girl I envisioned.

Which led me to the question.

How?

How could I make her change in the fastest way possible before she could date that stupid dream boy of hers?

Mind-control

Hypnosis

My mind immediately filled in the blanks, filling me with energy for my long research

It took weeks and eventually months of research, tryout, and curses to become accomplished in hypnosis.

In short, to control other people.

Make them change based on my desires.

It took more months on making a blueprint for my device.

To change others.

I’ve spent countless hours in front of my computer screen, planning out the layout. With countless empty bottles and instant noodle cups decorating my desk and room.

My schoolwork was neglected, and with a growing belly did I, at last, succeed.

The solution for all my problems is in the form of a small glowing ray gun.

My very own mind-control gun

However, I couldn’t try it out on Chloe without any prior testing.

Other people might accept the risk that involves mind-controlling someone.

I couldn’t risk it on Chloe

My dream girl.

If I was going to use this to ensure my future happiness in my love life, I needed to ensure its working.

Before I could come up with test subjects, I heard distant footsteps downstairs.

How could I forget?

I had a perfect subject at home, my mother.

Perfectly willing to try it out for me.

My mother was the perfect subject to start with.

All I needed was to run the file on my computer and aim the ray gun at her.

I also needed to make sure to look away from the colors, lest I be caught in my own trap.

All that was left was to invite my mother into my room.

“Mom? Can you help me, please? It won’t take long”

I asked for her help, and immediately I heard footsteps leading upstairs.

She took the bait.

As she entered the room, I hit enter on my computer, making the once in a million file start.

Instantly colors appeared at the end of the ray gun. Flashing rapidly in the pattern of a circle.

I immediately aimed for the door and averted my eyes to look outside my window.

The flashing colors in my room lightened up my surroundings making my dark room lit up like it was daytime. The colors changed from red to orange, green, purple, and blue.

With blue dominating.

The colors started to flash more rapidly in a circle-like effect, a visual image was created to draw the attention of subjects, making their eyes unwittingly stare at this mist of colors.

Captivating my subject.

Right now my mother’s brain was being bombed with countless signless from her eyes.

Every single one of them signaled two things to her brain.

Calmness

And the inability to coherently think

This means, that her prefrontal cortex was immediately deactivated upon catching sight of the colors.

Leaving her body an empty shell. Only acting on animalistic desires, and the ability to store all commands given in this state.

The second side-effect was of course my desired one.

I don’t want my dream girl to solely act on animalistic behaviors, I wanted her to act on my desires, my commands.

The effect would only last as long as she stared at the rapidly-flashing image on my ray gain. Of course, only under the assumption my device actually works.

As I calculated the time, the colors slowly began to turn off.

I turned to face my mother, scanning her face closely.

The moment I laid my eyes upon her I saw an empty shell. Her mouth hung open with saliva dripping slowly from her chin on the floor.

Her entire body simply stood like a hollow, empty vessel in my room.

There existed nothing in her mind, except the desire to follow every command given to her.

Even though nothing like that was shown on the outside.

Within the frame of a second came I to the realization.

It worked. Splendid!

Every marker of intelligence was removed from her, emptying her brain, leaving only a blank slate.

A blank slate for me to fill with purpose.

Desires and a drive for life.

Desire filled my mind. I could now make alterations to my mother’s state of mind.

Time to test out the almost inconceivable.

“Now listen mom, I want you to…”

The first few changes had to be minor. I couldn’t make drastic changes at first. There were too many unknown variables at play. I had to start small to achieve success.

In addition, it was my mother, I couldn’t change her instantly or others might notice her weird new behaviors immediately.

So my first few changes were minor things, someone might not notice unless they focused incredibly hard on them.

Which would not happen in my case.

I made her pick up the laundry, which otherwise would be my task.

Cook my favorite foods whenever I desired and made her neglect my impassive state of leaving my homework undone on my desk.

Of course, I also encouraged her to go out more on the weekends so Chloe could come over, and babysit me more often.

I found immediate success.

No more picking up laundry or eating stuff that would be labeled as “healthy” but otherwise tastes bad. I reveled in the level of control I had over my mother.

I promptly grew addicted to controlling my mother.

I decided to move on to more intense alterations of her state of mind.

My mother wasn’t unattractive.

And with the two of us being home alone so much, it only made sense that I would make use of her in as many ways as possible. Especially sexually. I would need the practice to make use of it, to ensure it all worked before I could please Chloe in the way I desire.

So I made my mother into a sex doll for my personal use.

Her only desire? To please me in every way possible.

And of course to adhere to every command I give.

“We used to share a room, when I was a kid I always slept with you” I spoke to my mother, in her usual blank state in my room.

“How we cuddled all the time together, do you remember me giving you countless pecks on your face? How great it was for you to be in close contact with me?”

In the artificial image I created I decided to leave my father out, why should mom ever be shared? When I can have her for my own personal use?

“You love me, don’t you? You decided to bury this desire once I’ve hit puberty. But all bottled up in your heart, ready to be unleashed once it couldn’t be stored. It all erupts once you leave this state. Do you remember mom? Your desire to please me? Emotionally and sexually?”

I stared at her. This is what I wanted. I needed to test it out completely.

Making sure it all worked before I could test it out on Chloe.

Seconds passed, the colors in the room vanished and mom returned.

Differently.

“Baby is that you?” Mom’s gaze slowly refocused, catching sight of me, standing only in boxer shorts before her.

“Yes, mom are you ready?” I gazed hopefully at this beautiful woman before me.

“I am so ready to be fucked baby” Mom moaned “I’m so turned on baby, I never knew I buried my desire so deeply. I am sorry baby, but don’t worry here I am. Just for you”

“Let’s go mom” I groaned, the desire in my pants exploded “ I can’t wait to make love to you.”

“I bet you have,” she said “ Mm, I’ve felt your gaze on my ass, watching me while I was exercising. You always enjoyed seeing me in my yoga pants.”

“You are just so sexy, mom” I groaned, my cheeks burning bright. Did I get caught? Did she know? And now she didn’t care about that. She wanted me!

I took her hand and led her to her bedroom. Experiencing sexual bliss for the first time in my life.

Eventually, it made sense to begin to control my father as well. I don’t want to get caught with mom in bed at some point, so I decided his only purpose in life was to earn money for his family, nothing else mattered to him.

Once a few months had passed, I was certain everything is foolproof with my device. I was ready.

My mother, as I commanded her, was leaving for a weekend-long holiday. My father was already out of the picture at home since he only worked now. My mother had hired Chloe to be my babysitter as usual for the days she was gone.

While my mother let my babysitter into the house and made small talk with her, I dashed to my room. Adrenaline filled my veins as I picked up my ray gun and set the file on my computer to work.

I slipped on a pair of sunglasses, ensuring my safety.

All that was left was to get Chloe in my room. With a rapid beating heart did I hear the door slam and the car outside leaving.

That was my hint.

I left my bedroom, instantly heading to the living room where Chloe must be.

My heart was racing, and my mind was searching for how I should interact with her.

How do I get my dream girl, my love into my bedroom?

As I entered the living room, my eyes falling upon Chloe, I felt my heart constrict, almost stop.

As always, she was impossibly beautiful. No words could describe her fully.

Long, smooth golden hair flowing over her shoulders and down her chest and back, bright blue eyes filled with compassion, rosy cheeks adorned with makeup, and the usual friendly smile on her lips.

She was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans. Ordinary clothes that would look ordinary on anyone else, yet they highlighted all her perfect curves in the right place.

Chloe had a splendid body. A body that put others to shame. I had seen her sunbathing in nothing but a bikini at one point when I peeked at her garden.. Her breasts were large, though not obscenely so. Perfect round delights. She had toned muscles, and a round bottom. Yet she never dressed in a way that revealed her amazing body. Leaving everything to the imagination.

She was humble and elegant. Not a slut like so many other girls.

When she noticed me enter the room, Chloe smiled widely at me.

“Hey buddy,” she said, looking more radiant and beautiful than ever. “What’s up?”

I shrugged, blushed, and stopped in place. Whenever Chloe spoke to me, I always got tongue-tied. I couldn’t find the words I wanted to greet her.

“I like your new clothing,” Chloe said winking at me with her eyes.

These words my mind to work again. I had to get her into my room. Even though she was nice to me right now, deep down I knew she was only being nice to me.

Taking pity on me, for not having friends, only being a loser in her eyes.

Determination and bravery filled me.

“I have something in my room for you,” I told Chloe. I almost stuttered. The words were difficult to speak. “A present.”

Chloe raised an eyebrow. “What is it?”

She didn’t sound suspicious, only curious. Maybe amused.

“It’s a surprise.”

Chloe tilted her head at me and smiled indulgently.

“Lead the way.”

It was that easy. It worked!

Thrilled with the excitement of the prospect of my future.

I led Chloe to my bedroom, me almost dashing into my room, ready to pick up my sunglasses and my ray gun in hand. I looked at her as she entered.

Instantly, her eyes were drawn to my ray gun and the flashing colors.

Just like that, I obtained my dream girl.

In a blank slate waiting to be filled with purpose.

As Chloe’s face went slack, her expression faded. With it all her intelligence.

I stared at Chloe for a long moment, my heart heavy. I was doing it.

Courage and conviction filled my spirit.

And then I spoke in a shaky voice, saying words I had prepared and rehearsed so long ago. Reprogramming Chloe from the misguided young woman who was led awry with her desires.She was transformed, altered into the woman she should be.

The woman that always existed in my dream came alive.

Now that she had me, she’d never need to make a decision ever again. I’d do it for her. Make sure she always made the right one. Especially with guys, she only needed me.

When I was done with my programming, I shut off my computer, put my ray gun, like a treasure, on my shelf, and allowed Chloe’s mind to return to itself.

She slowly blinked, her gaze gaining color and focus, and rubbed her eyes. A confused expression crossed her face. I could almost see the questions forming in her mind there and then. Why was she in my room? What had just happened?

“Chloe,” I said, feeling the nervousness return. What if it didn’t work? But it worked on mom? “Take your clothes off.”

She stared at me blankly for a long second. Maybe trying to comprehend why this loser gave her command.

And then, without saying a word, Chloe began to strip.

Like I commanded her.

Button after button came undone, her plaid shirt quickly falling away to reveal a white bra. Then the jeans came off and exposed the white thong Chloe was wearing. A few moments later, both bra and thong were discarded onto my bedroom floor.

Chloe smiled at me. Her gaze stared lustfully at my crotch.

It wasn’t her usual smile, innocent and kind. It was suggestive.

Flirtatious.

She was standing there naked, in my room, smiling an erotic smile down at me. Like every dream and fantasy I’d ever had, only better. And it was real.

Only with one command did my fiction, my vision come to life.

“Chloe,” I said, my voice wavering slightly with excitement. “Suck my dick.”

Chloe let out a heart-melting giggle and a small moan escaped her lips, nodded her head.

She stepped in close to me, breasts swaying with the motion. She slowly knelt before me.

Gazing into my eyes for a second.

She reached up and tugged at my trousers. Her eyes never left mine.

My trousers came down, my underwear quickly following.

For the first time, Chloe looked away from my eyes, focused instead on my crotch. She smiled, closed her eyes, leaned forward, and gave my dick’s head a gentle peck, followed by a kiss.

A moment later, I was inside her mouth.

She moved slowly, sensually. As if my cock were the most precious thing in the world as if she wanted to savor every second of it.

Her lips moved from the tip to the base in one smooth motion, then back again. Over and over, gaining a little speed each time.

I was in heaven.

My dream girl knelt naked in front of me and gave me a blowjob.

The feeling was amazing. Warm, slick wetness. I could feel her tongue massaging it, feel as she alternated between sucking and blowing. I could feel her lips, so full and soft, as they engulfed my dick all at once.

It didn’t take long before I was on the verge of finishing.

Even with all the training mom gave me.

Chloe sped up her pace, eyes closed.

Focused on her only purpose in her life now.

Bringing me pleasure, obeying me.

The pressure was too much for me to handle. Within seconds, I was shooting streams of cum into Chloe’s mouth, pumping it between her lips.

She drank down every drop, eyes opening and staring up at me.

I could see her throat moving, gulping down my cum. Milking my cock dry.

My dream girl. My wife.

Unobtainable. That’s what Chloe had once been. Now, she was mine in every sense of the word.

She would never leave my side.

We would play out all the fantasies I had of her since puberty.

Eventually, we would marry and live the future I envisioned for us.

Once I was done orgasming, I collapsed backward onto my bed.

I felt drained, empty. Yet, my spirit was full of vigor.

Shortly after Chloe climbed onto my bed next to me, cuddled in close.

I brought my face to her big round breast and played with them, inhaling her scent.

That weekend, suffice to say, was spent mostly in my bed.

Though, for all that time in bed and other all the other places we fooled around, we didn’t get much sleeping done.