The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unleashing the Beast

Part One : The Setup.

The boy ran his hands over her body, smoothing his palms and fingertips across the fine velvet. He lingered on her thighs, feeling the long muscles running down to the backs of her knees, and then drew his hands up and around the buttocks, very smooth, soft but toned and up into the small of her back. Not quite close enough to be called a hug, he reached around and followed the cleft of her spine upwards and around her ribs to draw just his fingers now underneath her breasts. He traced the line of stitching that brought the material and the warm flesh underneath up and forward towards his face. Quickly and perfunctorily, he traced the slight low cut V of the neckline that left just part of her breasts naked. He smiled and lifted his hands off her, breaking the contact gently.

‘You feel wonderful,’ he said, ‘I’ve always loved the touch of velvet. What colour is it ?’

She smiled gratefully for the compliment, although he couldn’t see it.

‘Chocolate,’ she replied, ‘Quiet, but expensive looking. It wont make me look too tarty in front of the other women, but it will definitely look a little bit inviting to him.’ She turned round again and studied herself as critically as she was able in the body-length mirror. Young at twenty-five, but old enough to have started to make her mark upon the world, a pretty, heart shaped face, almost as fine-boned as a young girl, and a figure feminine but slightly athletic. The dress left her arms, slim but surprisingly muscular, bare. Perhaps a little bit too imposing at five foot ten, and maybe a little lean, but there was just a little feminine bulge to her belly, and the curve of her arse, as she turned sideways on, was undoubtedly attractive. She had just enough of a touch of bisexuality to appreciate the picture. She inclined her head towards the mirror and peered at herself from beneath the dark fringe. She knew she should be more modest, but Hell—she felt sexy tonight.

‘If you’re quite done arousing yourself, would you cover up the mirror again, please ?’

‘Sorry,’ she said and gathered up the drapes. Although somehow he always knew when she stole a quick look at him, she couldn’t resist a momentary glance. His reflection always fascinated her. Having hung the cloth back up however she turned and looked at the boy sitting on her bed, staring off into space.

‘Um,’ she began, ‘you know you’re welcome to stay if you want, but...ah,’

‘I wont be here when you get back,’ he said, smiling.

‘Thanks.’

As she left, she turned out the lights, although somehow it always felt a little odd doing that with someone still in the house. She quickly put it out of her mind however. Tonight, she had bigger fish to catch. ‘Fry,’ she corrected herself. ‘I meant fish to fry...’

The moment she walked into the restaurant, she felt the tension rise. The biannual management get-together—it was half business and half business disguised as pleasure—was a very political affair.. At a company as rich as this and as extensive as this, it was impossible to simply relax with colleagues. A hundred and one subtle little battles went on behind the friendly words and polite smiles. She was by far the youngest of the people at her level and moreover of the twelve others here only three others were women. Come to think of it, one them barely counted. Regrettably it seemed to her that the other women liked her least of all. Of the men, one was an old gentleman, silver-haired and adorable who insisted on opening doors for her, standing behind her chair to position it as she sat and other such dying habits. Traits that would be patronizing in anyone less obviously incapable of making an advance towards her. He seemed to be a relic of the days when sheer long service and diligence were sufficient to elevate one’s position in the company. Despite his mannerisms, he seemed to be the person who most respected her solely for her ability. The rests’ opinions ranged from neutrality to concealed resentment. With one exception. The last person to arrive was Michael. The new head of the American office, she had seen little of him since he took the job. They had crossed paths in the company on a few occasions previously however, and she thought she had been able to detect a certain spark between them. That is to say she thought he might be attracted to her. As far as she was concerned, she was continually on the verge of jumping on him. She wondered if he had changed much in recent months.

Her unspoken question was answered that moment however, as he walked through the doors. What Michael had more than anything else, was presence. Two-hundred years ago, he would have been leading soldiers across the battlefield and ducking musket-fire or whatever it was called. It took very little imagination to picture him as some heroic warrior. As he ducked his six-foot three height through the door she felt a gnawing emptiness in her abdomen. He seemed to have gone to some effort for once to groom himself but despite the suit and white shirt there was a something about him that could almost be described as savage. His massive face was by this time of the evening, heavily darkened with stubble and above the open collar of his, for once, tie-less shirt, poked a mass of little dark hairs. He was the perfect marriage of civility and brute. Again she found herself wondering what he would be like if he ever actually allowed himself to relax.

Now that the full thirteen had assembled, the first real maneuvering of the evening began. The battle for seating. Of course everybody desired to sit next to The President who chose to position himself at one of the end seats. Consequently there was a battle for the seat opposite him and the seat next to him. As far as she was concerned however, the sole aim was to secure a place with Michael. She felt like a school-girl but good-grief, she was actually starting to get moist just seeing him again. She felt the liquid sensation inside herself. She tried to start a conversation with him as they entered the dining area, but he was caught by two others. He made no effort to sit with her and for a terrible moment she thought he was actively avoiding her. And then suddenly the old gentleman, who’d taken the seat opposite him, got up again and excused himself to go and spend a penny. Knowing she was risking obviousness, she took his place and tried to appear as though she hadn’t noticed what she was doing. Michael acknowledged her with the briefest of hellos, before returning to his conversation.

The meal was awful for her. For some reason, he seemed almost deliberately cold to her. She knew, as it went on, that she was making worse and worse mistakes. She became more and more obvious and at one point, asked in a barely concealed way about whether he had a girlfriend right now. Everything was going wrong and she knew she was jeapordizing her status with the company, but how could he be so uninterested ? She wasn’t used to it. And yet the more he made it clear that she was unwanted there, the more she desperately wanted any kind of interest from him. Finally she had to know for sure and she ‘accidentally’ brushed him as she reached for the wine. The fine hairs on the back of his hand tickled her skin and he suddenly pulled away as if stung. That was it.

The rest of the evening was a blur. She drank too much—something she rarely did and it seemed that all the others knew exactly what was happening. As soon as she was reasonably able to, she made her excuses and left. She was the first to leave.

When she arrived home, the house was empty. True to his word, the boy had gone. She went to bed and cried. She cried for her frustration, for the unfairness of it all and for all the years she’d ever spent alone. She hadn’t realized how high her hopes had risen for this evening. All that she’d refused to allow herself to search for, all that she’d refused to dream about as a successful and happy individual, had sneaked back into her heart without her realizing and her she’d realized just what she really wanted deep down. And now just as the realization was making it possible for her to accept such a life changing thing as love in her life, the possibility seemed to have been ripped away. She ripped off her dress and underwear and climbed into a too large bed. She snapped the bedside light off and stared at the ceiling in the dark for a long time before she finally fell asleep.

Part Two : The Request and the Fulfilment of Desire

Michael was staying over here for at least a week, taking the opportunity to carry out some business in person. Naturally, both he and she had very busy schedules, but he was working out of the same London office as she was and meetings were inevitable. The Monday morning after the meal she must have seen him about three times. Mostly he was brusque and official, but just once, when she turned around an found him looming in the doorway to her office, a file in his hand, she caught a look no his face. She couldn’t read what it was but he seemed troubled. The expression vanished instantly and he returned to his more efficient manner. Having quickly covered what he needed to he left without lingering. She sat staring at her desk for a moment, drumming her fingernails on the mahogany surface. Reaching a decision suddenly, without even fully understanding what it was, she rose, pulled on her cashmere coat and strode out of the office. Barely pausing to tell her secretary that she’d return after two, she vanished from the premises.

Within twenty minutes she’d reached Highgate cemetary and parked—a small miracle in itself. She stalked along the path until she reached a small seat underneath some trees at the far end. Not knowing if he’d actually be here, or even if he somehow would know that she was, she sat down and waited. The strange quiet in the heart of the city reached her and suddenly exhausted, she slumped and rested her forehead on the palms of her hands. Moments later she felt thin fingers touching the sides of her head, running around her face as she lifted it up. Standing in front of her, was the boy. He looked as he did when she’d first found him here. Maybe fourteen or fifteen, uncommonly pale and with thin, pale blonde hair. Across his eyes and tied around the back of his head, was the same black silk blindfold as always.

‘What’s happened ?’ he asked. His tone was subdued.

‘He’s not interested,’ she said bluntly. ‘Or else he is but he’s refusing to let himself go.’

The boy sat down beside her, and rested his hand on her back, gradually starting to move it up and down in a gentle back-rub.

‘I want you to do something,’ she said.

‘Such as ?’

‘Make him want me. Force him to want me until he can’t control it any longer. Make him need me constantly—can you do that ? Is that the sort of thing you can do ?’

‘Yes. I could do that, but are you sure ? He sounded sad.

She looked at him, his head was angled just slightly away from her.

‘I want you to do it. Tonight. Please. For me.’

He shivered. He was dressed only in jeans and a dark t-shirt. ‘If it’s what you want,’ he said, ‘I’ll be there tonight. We’ll do it then.’

She hugged him and gave him a quick peck on his chill cheek. He hung his head and smiled despite himself.

‘Tonight,’ she hissed as she stood to leave. He muttered the same in reply, and she left him there, sitting in the shade of the trees, to do whatever it was he did with himself when he wasn’t with her.

Nervously now, at ten-o’clock that night she opened the door and let him into the house. She quickly took his elbow and guided him into the living room.

‘What do I have to do,’ she asked ?

He was carrying a small black sports bag, tatty and old, like the clothes he wore. As she led him into the living room, he reached into it and pulled out a number of candles. Each was a dark red. ‘Place these in a circle, evenly spaced,’ he instructed her. ‘Light them.’ As she did this, he continued to pull various oddments from the bag. He layed each of them out in a particular position, the easier to find again and it was then that she noticed a perculiar smell pervading the room. Some sweet scent was coming from the candles, something dark and powerful. She wasn’t sure that it wasn’t some kind of drug because she began to feel somewhat dizzy and removed from her body. The boy seemed unaffected but his voice now sounded strangely deep and commanding to her. She realized that she was beginning to see him in his other aspect. The new voice told her to enter the circle and she did so without even thinking about it. His voice continued and she wasn’t even sure what language he was speaking. Nevertheless, some part of her understood what he said because she found herself obeying before she’d even had time to think about the words. Quickly and efficiently she began to remove her clothes, unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it off to show her smooth bare shoulders and soft stomach. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts come free and hang loose. She dropped the removed clothes to the floor and then undid her short skirt. It too, dropped from the floor, quickly followed by her white knickers. Gazing around herself, she now began to make out a reddish glow around herself. She wasn’t sure if she was starting to hallucinate or if it were real but lines of ruddy light began to shine out from the candles and reach towards her. In the background she heard the no-longer boy chanting strange words. The words were both outside and in her own mind, taking the place of her own thoughts. Under their direction she reached out towards the strengthening tentacles of light and drew them to her. Like serpents, they began to wrap themselves around her ankles and trace their way upward. Their touch wasn’t quite physical, but seemed a sensation of warmth. As they worked their way towards her crotch, they tightened and sent little waves of pleasure through thighs. Circling her waist, a tendril snaked down towards her pussy. She did not know if this was commanded by the voice in her head, or by her own subconscious desires. There seemed to be no difference between them now. As it touched her she felt a wave of heat flood upwards and into her. Without even noticing it had happened, she was now tied up by the firelight from toe to head. The light slithered around her mouth and head and enveloped her completely, the separate tendrils blurring into a single web-coccoon, and then she knew what to do.

With a thought, the tendrils lifted her from the ground and the world took on a strange shimmering quality as she saw light underlying all the familiar objects of her living room, making them seem alien and new. Looking down, she could see her naked body lying on the carpet surrounded by the burning candles. She writhed down there and her hands slid over her perspiring skin. Squating over her body one hand on her breast over her heart and the other tracing familiar but unrecognized patterns, was her friend. He was no longer recognizable as the boy she had met in the cemetary over a year ago. His skin shone with an unsettling white light under the cowl of his dark wings. He looked up towards where she hung meeting her eyes, even as he continued to run his hands over her body beneath him. His eyes were a terrible blue—not a human shade, but actinic, like a star.

Knowing that her body was, if not safe, then at least safe from anything other than her friend, she rose through the ceilings of her house and flew out over the city. The thrill of it washed over her as she saw the late traffic coiling it’s way through city’s roads, water channeled through canals. And here she was freed from it all, cut loose from the mundane world. Let the rest of mankind be guided along its predetermined paths, she would remake her life to her own design. Taking great pleasure in the unrestricted movement, she swooped across streets and over walls, but heading always further into the city, towards her office.

On a summer day, the tower gleamed and shone in the sun like a mirror. By night though, as she drifted in front of it, it was a black monolith, a devil’s castle. On the top floor, gleamed one last light. Playfully slowly she rose up until she was right outside the window and there on the other side, all unaware, was Michael hunched over a desk. Smiling a smile that no one else could see, she drifted forward into and through the glass and over the thick office carpet to her lover-to-be. As she approached he took off his glasses and rubbed at the pinched bridge of his nose. He was clearly very tired from the amount of work that he’d done. Reaching out one hand she placed it softly on the back of his neck and felt his energy. Despite his weariness, she could feel the great pulsing power of his heart beating throughout his muscular body. Gently she began to massage that energy, moving her hand across, around and slightly within him. He shook his head slightly as if trying to shake the feeling but she continued, sensing his energy responding to her non-touch. The blocks within him broke apart rapidly and he fell back in the thick upholstered swivel chair that he sat in. Now moving around to his front, she sat herself in his lap and placed her small hands on his massive chest. He sighed a little at the unfelt pressure and she began to move her hands slowly downwards. She felt his energy, his life begin to follow her movements, slowly giving in to the temptation to trust her. She moved very slowly and was rewarded with slowly increasing control. She sat her self a little more deeply in his lap, pressing her groin over his. She felt a stirring underneath her and moving her hands over his, she gently guided them—they followed her own invisible movements now—down to his belt and gently undid it. Half understanding what he did, half unaware, he continued with undoing his trousers and unzipped his flies, a low moan escaped his lips as his cock fell free. Now she began gently, very gently to move herself backwards and forwards over him, and his cock, large already, began to thicken and lengthen in response. Slowly it began to rise, moving upward into her and she felt his life force gathering there, ready to empty itself into her. She smiled at the familiar strange sensation. It was something that had always been there when a man had taken her, but now it was undisguised by feelings of flesh. Again she moved his hands onto his cock, guiding them with gentle stroking motions, until one hand wrapped itself around the shaft of his penis, trigger-finger just under the hood, whilst the other hand flowed further down and lightly held his scrotum, fingers lightly massaging his balls within the dark mass of hair. Even unconscious, he could perform this well-practiced ritual and he needed no further prompting. She rested her fingertips on his temples and leaned her face achingly close to his own. ‘Think of me,’ she whispered, moving her fingers in and out on his temples, ‘I’m all that you want.’ As her fingers left and rejoined his skin, they drew in and out little threads of red light. ‘I’m all that you need,’ she continued, weaving her fingers as though working at a loom. ‘You need to possess me. You need to enter me.’ Her face was now almost touching his. ‘You’ll do anything to have me.’ she said. His hands were moving quickly now, his mouth hung open and he breathed rapidly. Within her pussy she could feel the ghost of his massive cock throbbing with power. She pressed her lips against his own, knowing the moment was almost here, she ran her hands across him, around him passing through the chair, ensnaring him with a tracery of red silk webs. Their lips overlapped as she instructed him, ‘you must have me, you can never find satisfaction elsewhere.’ He moaned, either in denial or pleasure or both. With a sudden jolt, his hand paused for an instant and she thrust her mind into his, tongue sliding into his mouth, followed by lips and teeth and face, sinking through his outer thoughts (mustn’t sleep with a co-worker, she’ll use it against me,—going deeper—not ready for commitment yet) and straight on into his deepest mind, his animal mind where he cared about nothing except the release she could give her, where his only need was to impregnate her with his children, pumping her full of his seed again and again and again. And there she continued to talk as his body was wracked with ecstacy, and he ejaculated maddeningly she spoke again and again, cumming herself—‘you need to fuck me. That’s all that you are for—fuck me Fuck Me FUCK ME!’

He cried out her name and she screamed in orgasm, the two tied together with her spider-webs. She felt his energy pump into her and as it left him he slumped backwards into the chair, exhausted. Rising in triumph she flew backwards through the window into the night, howling like a spirit. In moments she was falling backwards towards her own body but not before she saw one last stream of red energy trailing behind her. She couldn’t see its end but she knew where it led.

For a time—she wasn’t sure how long—she lay naked on the carpet. The texture of it seemed the most extraordinary thing on her bare skin and she became aware of it as though it were something entirely new and unfamiliar to her. At last, she sat up and looked around her. The candles had long since burnt out and there was only faint light through the curtains from the street lights outside. Dimly she made out the shape of her friend sitting on the sofa.

‘Are you awake ?’ she asked.

‘I’m awake,’ he replied. His voice was that of a bereaved fourteen year-old—young, melancholy.

‘Are you okay ? Is there anything I can do for you ?’

‘I’m fine,’ he replied, his tone sounded lonely.

‘Okay, well, uh..,’ she began slowly becoming aware of her nakedness and the strangeness of the situation, ‘I’m going to go to bed now. If you need anything then, um, let me know.’ Gathering up her clothes she knew that she should say something to make him feel better, but she didn’t even know what was wrong and there was a barrier around him that she’d never quite dared to breach. He was too strange to her, too young and too old. ‘You’re welcome to stay in the spare room if you want,’ she said as she retreated to the door. Even before she finished speaking, she knew that it was the wrong thing to say for some unknown reason.

‘I’m fine,’ he said again.

She nodded, forgetting that he couldn’t see her for a moment, and with a final ‘Goodnight,’ she went upstairs to bed.

Part Three: The Enchantment

Michael wasn’t there at work that day. Constantly, she expected him to walk into her office and... she wasn’t sure. Ask her out ? Tell her he loved her ? Her day was spent half-working and half-staring at the door. Eventually she made enquiries and learned that he’d called in with food poisoning. She certainly didn’t believe that but couldn’t tell what the real cause of his absence was. Was he still fighting with his feelings for her ? She wasn’t sure at all.

She had a lot of work to do that day, and so she stayed late. Usually she enjoyed the office post six o’clock. The support staff had gone, most of the workers were gone, and those few who were left were there because they had work still to do and didn’t have time to distract her. Nevertheless, at about half-past somebody pushed the door to her office open. She looked up expecting one of the cleaners only to see Michael stepping through. He pushed the door shut behind him and stood there staring at her.

He wasn’t dressed for work. He wore blue jeans tight around his muscled thighs, and a plain denim shirt that hung loosely over his broad chest. His dark, mass of curls was hanging loose and untidy. There was a look on his face that she’d never seen before. His mouth was set, inflexible, and he hung his head forward, looking at her with dark eyes beneath heavy brows. Without a word, he walked towards her in a way that was said he was in no mood for talk. She was frozen as he stepped around her desk and reached out for her with one massive hand. Cupping her chin in his palm, he raised her to her feet, she came to his chest, and stepped forward, pressing his body against hers. Looking up into his eyes and was scared by what she saw there. The Michael that she knew was gone. In his place was something that seemed pure instinct. Was this something that he’d been repressing all this time ? How long had he been pushing his urges down deep into his unconscious ? What had she unleashed! She wasn’t sure now that she could control it at all. Resting against her for just a moment, she could feel his massive body shudder, and then he slid his hands up to her chest, slipped his thumbs inside her blouse and ripped it open. In a moment he had torn it off her completely. Quickly she reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. Michael took it from her and dropped it to the side. He dropped his hands to her skirt and undid it. It too, fell to the carpet forgotten. In a second more, she was standing in front of him naked. She shivered slightly as he ran his hands all over her. The expression on his face was half exciting, and half made her blood run cold. There was no choice or question of resistance on her part. He wasn’t here to ask her nicely. He wanted to be inside her and he would take her now. Fumbling she, started to undo his buttons for him. She slid the rough cloth off his torso to reveal a massive muscled chest, covered in fine dark hair. Running her hands across his skin, she felt so small and in his power. Kneeling, she unbuttoned his flies and drew his jeans down. He stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. And now she was kneeling in front of his crotch, his penis concealed only by the black boxer shorts. She let out a tiny whimper of submission and moved her face forwards, nuzzling at the clean dark cotton. The smell of him was overmastering. With her nose and lips she rubbed lightly at the shape of his penis. It’s massive form growing thicker. Reverently, she reached delicately for the band of his shorts and slid them down. His dick hung there, huge, inches from her mouth. She looked at it, growing sopping wet at the size of it. She felt his hand on the back of her head, push her firmly towards it. Her mouth fell open and she closed her lips around it softly. Drawing it into her mouth millimetre by millimetre. When she had taken the head of it, she raised her tongue and pushed up slightly from the underneath, sliding back and forth along the underside of it. She felt Michael move ever so slightly forward and hold her head in a little more closely. She took more of it, tightened her lips a little more around the shaft, and suckled at it gently, closing her eyes. Moment by moment she took more of it, feeling it, moving it around her mouth with her tongue. She cupped his balls gently in one hand and began to massage them very, very slightly. Her other hand she reached between his thighs and ran her fingers around his arse. It was incredibly firm and powerful. She continued to do this, sliding her hand down his arse again, into the cleft of it, and placed a finger gently on his anus, circling it and sliding just the tip of it into him. He a made a deep rumbling sound of pleasure. Taking her head in both hands, he slowly drew her off him. She gave his head a final darting lick as it left her mouth.

Raising her to her feet he took her by the hips and lifted her easily onto the desk. The hard wood pressed into her bare skin, spreading her slightly against the surface. Her hips lay on the edge of the table and her feet brushed against the heavy carpet pile. She lay back across the surface, her sex exposed and presented to him. With a grunt of satisfaction he pressed the head of his cock up between her labia and she felt the head of it brushing against her clitoris. The contact sent a shock of power tingling through her. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to sensation entirely. In her mind somehow, she could feel the rush of strength building up inside him. An echo of their first encounter in her other state. With the slightest force, his cock slid up inside her. The sensation was wonderful. The parting of her sent an aching pleasure throughout her hips and as he penetrated deeper the waves grew stronger and stronger. There was a tiny thrill of pleasure halfway and then he pushed further than she’d ever felt it before. Never had she felt so full, or so complete. His hands were on her hips and she raised her legs around him, gripping around his waist whilst he moved in and out of her, in a steady powerful rhythm. She was his entirely. She belonged to him. There was no hope or freedom to stop or get away. Unable to think she gave up trying and surrendered entirely to the steady, deep rhythm of his penetration.

She came. Again and again, her fluids pouring out of her and around him, easily lubricating his massive cock as it slid back and forth within her. Somewhere, a million miles away from her mind, someone was whimpering and sighing and it might even have been her. Each orgasm left her shivering with a growing warmth, building to something even greater. Somehow, she felt he was nearing the same point. His thrusts were coming faster and faster, more demanding and somehow even deeper. Her body began to tremble with minute shivers all over as the sensation in her pelvis washed out over her, dissolving everything and turning her whole body into one sense, one feeling, one endless unstoppable orgasm. She knew intuitively that he also came, squirting into her, emptying all of his strength and will into her. He was hers, but just as much—she was now irrevocably his.

She did not come back to consciousness all at once. There was someone gently lifting her and wrapping her in something soft. Dimly she wondered if she had actually passed out. It was only when she felt herself actually being carried in his arms and the movement of air across her face that she opened her eyes to see herself being carried out through the door of her office and between the rows of desks outside. She let out a little yelp of surprise and tried to sit up in his arms. Not roughly, but firmly, he held her arm with his hand keeping her in place. She was naked but wrapped in her own cashmere coat. Her bare limbs and feet poking out of it at odd angles. She muttered a prayer that no one else was still in the office. She couldn’t even guess what time it might be or how long had passed.

‘Michael,’ she whispered, ‘let me go.’ He looked down at her and smiled. His expression was both innocent and satisfied. He kissed her softly on the lips and she felt a tingle of fear. ‘I love you,’ he replied simply. For a moment she was lost for words and breath at the simple certainty he spoke with. And then they entered the lift. On the ground floor, she knew, there were security guards in the lobby. Michael couldn’t possibly be meaning to carry her out past them like this, could he ?

He did. The security guards looked at them and then looked at them again in amazement. She smiled at them sheepishly, her face scarlet within her coat. Michael deigned to notice them, giving them a cheerful ‘G’night,’ as he strolled past and out through the front doors and into the company car park. She caught a glimpse of the two men just beginning to grin like idiots as the glass doors slid shut between them.

The sudden cool air that effortlessly found its way into her coat and into private places that it probably hadn’t been since she was three, gave her renewed determination. Admittedly, submission and helplessness had felt wonderful earlier, but there was a time and a place for these. As she was contemplating whether to try and struggle or scream, neither of which felt fair or right, Michael set her down on her feet next to his car. He thumbed his key ring and the car unlocked with a ‘bleep-bleep.’ In time-honoured fashion, he opened the passenger door and held it for her. She looked up at him, and he smiled at her once more. An echo of earlier sent a shiver of pleasure through her body as she looked at his massive, powerful form. Everything about him radiated assurance and command. Meekly, submissively, she got in.

Part Four : The Epilogue

She gasped in shock at the thing in the mirror. Instinctively, she drew the dress she had been holding over her almost naked body. Whirling around in shock, she saw only the blind boy standing there in her room, but where he hadn’t been an instant before. He stood, with his head tilted, not quite facing her.

‘How did you get in here,’ she asked ?

He smiled with a trace of bitterness. ‘I’m afraid I’ve never found that very difficult,’ he said. He felt his way to the bed and sat on the edge. ‘Something’s happened to you, yes ?’ He sounded, not concerned, but a little puzzled perhaps.

She sat on the bed next to him and took his hand in hers. She was past her fright already and no longer concerned about being only dressed in her knickers and bra. Guiding his hand she placed his palm on her slightly swollen belly. He ran his hands across it, feeling the growing life inside her.

‘Congratulations,’ he said quietly.

‘It wasn’t as though I had much choice. The new Michael is pretty much unstoppable and this is what he wanted. You know he really did like me all along, I think. He just doesn’t believe in casual relationships and he couldn’t see that it could be anything else between us.’

‘He was right too, I suppose. I hadn’t planned on anything like this much commitment. It wouldn’t have fitted my life plan. I changed all that though, didn’t I ? He loves me now, but he wouldn’t let me be anything other than his pet.’

‘And I love it.’

The boy nodded and stood up to leave. She took his arm and led him carefully downstairs to the door. There he ran his hands around her lightly swollen belly a last time before leaving.

‘By the way,’ he said, ‘it’s twins.’