The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Universal Overdrive

Greetings and felicitations! This story was written last year for the arena event in October and people seemed to enjoy it so I decided to post it as a Happy Halloween treat. It’s both a love letter to the 80s (or at least the 80s of memory) and to the B-movies that populated it. See if you can spot them! It draws inspiration from Maximum Overdrive (of course), The Pink Chiquitas, Night of the Comet and, perhaps oddly, The Brave Little Toaster. Please enjoy this little romp back to the green pastures of 1987.

Thanks for reading
FBH

Standard disclaimer: This story is fiction, and utterly absurd, any similarity to real events or persons is totally coincidental, and unintentional. This story is the property of Fembotheather and may not be sold anywhere. Peace.

Universal Overdrive

“Good morning Beamsville! This is Mason Dixon, coming to you live from the farmer’s market. It’s six AM. Rise and shine sleepy heads! Here’s AC-DC and Sink the Pink. Hope to see you down here today where we’ve got the freshest, firmest melons in town”

Erin groaned something unintelligible as she pried herself out of bed. In a stroke of good luck, the bathroom was clear. She could hear her housemates making noise downstairs as she turned on the shower.

Downstairs, Geena was about to put a bagel in the toaster when she realized it was already in use. “Dammit, Heidi, when are we going to get a good toaster?”

“Hey,” Heidi turned to face Geena with her hands on her hips. “That toaster was here when I was a kid. It’s art deco; it’s a Universal brand, a collector’s item.”

“A two car garage is high-class.” Geena shot back. “A two-banger-toaster is scrap metal… look at it, do they even make chrome any more?”

“Will you two shut up?” Reyna came rushing into the kitchen and turned up the radio. “I want to hear this.”

“Comet Mumm-Bop-42 gave us quite a show last night,” the announcer was saying. “The pretty green cosmic visitor is going to be even closer tonight, in case you missed last night’s show. Some regions have reported power surges and minor interference in communications. President Mufflley released a statement through the White House Press Secretary saying that this only goes to show that his infrastructure program is all the more important. Here’s B.O.C. and Don’t Fear the Reaper, happy day before Halloween all you ghosts and goblins out there!”

“Are you going out to see it tonight?” Geena asked, reaching behind her for the toast.

“Yeah, I think I might ditch work and…”

“Ow!” Geena recoiled from grabbing the toast, which was smoking slightly greenish smoke. “It’s like it bit me!”

“Seriously?” Heidi said, grabbing the toast and putting it on a plate. “You really hate the toaster that much?” Defiantly, she pushed down the handle to start Geena’s bagel.

“I’m not kidding, Heidi, it stung me, and it looked green. I’m going to get a new toaster today.” She was massaging her fingers.

“You can get a new one if you want to, but nobody’s touching mine. It’s special.”

“Yeah, specially possessed,” Geena said.

“What’s the war today?” Erin asked, heading straight for the fridge.

“Heidi’s toaster tried to kill Geena.” Reyna said, smiling.”

“Again?” Erin smiled back as she grabbed a slice of leftover pizza, “maybe if you talked nice to it, it wouldn’t have it in for you. Machines need love too, you know.”

Heidi flipped both of them off as she took a bite of her breakfast. “Going for a run after bio?”

“Sure,” Erin said, “I’ll need to work off this health food.” She grabbed her backpack and headed out, still eating the pizza.

The four of them shared a house that had belonged to Geena’s grandmother, about a mile from school. It was better than on-campus lodging and affordable with the four sharing the bills, and mostly there was peace.

* * *

“… Is it so strange then, that Huxley chose Ford as the worshipped hero for his robotian dystopia? Who would you choose?” the Twentieth Century Literature Professor was saying.

Geena couldn’t place it, but she just felt off. Her brain drifted and it was impossible to concentrate on lectures and it wasn’t until the second tap on her shoulder that she realized it was happening. She turned slightly and realized that her friend Shelly was trying to hand off the Whitesnake CD she’d borrowed. “Thanks,” she whispered, reaching for it. As her hand brushed Shelly’s she felt a shock and almost dropped the CD.

“Shit!” Shelly yelped, drawing a dirty look from the professor. She shrank back in her seat, massaging her still-stinging fingers.

“I’m still waiting for papers from some of you, Geena and Shelly.” Professor Jennings went on. “Maybe you’ll never again submit something as entertaining as suggesting that Ayn Rand had a rape fetish, or how The Brothers Karamazov is long-winded…”

All morning long, every time Geena came in contact with someone it happened, another static shock. Every time, her brain seemed to get foggier, and what was weirder she felt really turned on.

“All right, so maybe it is long-winded and perhaps Mz Rand really did fantasize about forcible intercourse, with buildings and giant phallic symbols, and I found those musings very amusing to be sure…” he paused turning back from the blackboard he’d been writing on, ‘just because time is up doesn’t mean you all can just run out, well, technically you can, and you are, but that doesn’t mean you’re excused from your responsibilities!” He said this last to the backs of Shelly and Geena who had joined the rest of the class in its exodus.

* * *

“Doctor Hammond sure is piling it thick today.” Erin whispered over her shoulder to Geena who seemed to be zoning out during their bio class.

‘… and shouldn’t we then,” Doctor Hammond, an esteemed professor raised an eyebrow, overhearing the whispered joke, “concede that the concepts of vaccines and disinfectants are actually somewhat speiciesist? Are we human beings so full of ourselves that we truly think of ourselves as the supreme achievement in universal evolution?”

Geena’s fog-addled brain barely registered as the class burst out in chatter over the topic of human supremacy on earth.

* * *

After bio let out, Geena found her way the locker room to change for her run. For a few seconds she entertained the thought of going to the bathroom and masturbating just to take the edge off, but the out of place thought vanished when she saw how late she was and she headed for the park to meet Erin.

At the sight of her friend, she stopped in her tracks.

Erin was by all standards, good looking, and Geena was very bi, if not full-on lesbian, but she hadn’t ever let herself think of her housemates in a sexual way because it would make things too weird and violate an unwritten rule between them. Seeing Erin’s silhouette though, in her tight sports bra, and shorts, with her long sandy hair in a ponytail, using a bench to stretch set Geena’s body afire in a way she couldn’t suppress and she found herself unable to move or think.

“Earth to Geena.” She heard from someplace far away. “Hey,” she felt a hand touch her and then a shock.

“Ow!” Erin jumped back, rasping her hand in pain.

That shock had been the strongest of all the many she’d felt that day and it awoke Geena from her trance. She became aware that women here and there in the park had stopped and were staring at her. She looked up and realized one of them was Erin. She realized she had fallen into her friend’s blank eyes for several seconds before she shook herself. “Are you all right?” she asked finally?

“Oh,” Erin came out of it slowly, “yeah, sure, sorry. I guess my brain just went to the Bahamas for a minute.”

* * *

Erin kept falling behind. Geena, it seemed had been working out in secret, because every lap she seemed to widen the gap just a little more and after four, Erin had to stop to rest. “Are you okay?” Geena asked, circling back.

“I just feel winded,” Erin answered through heavy breaths. “Must be something I ate.” She looked up and they locked eyes and both were frozen for several seconds.

“Maybe we should go home.” Geena said at last, breaking the trance.

The sun was setting when the two arrived at home and Erin went to lie down. Geena found a note attached to the refrigerator saying that Reyna and Heidi were going to watch the comet at the park overlook, and extending an invitation to her and Erin.

“This is Clip Bacardi, headed out the door to join the comet watchers.” The voice on the radio behind her said as she held the note. “The big green space rock is sure to delight millions tonight, have a great evening! Here’s Green Eyed Lady, by Sugarloaf.”

Green, she thought, becoming conscious of a greenness about the room. She turned and outside it was becoming dark, but it almost seemed like the chrome toaster was glowing a soft green. As she moved closer it was like it was humming, or maybe buzzing. Unconsciously, she reached out and laid her hand on the shiny surface. Her body stiffened as the buzzing appeared in her head, and then she relaxed and began to sway in the dim light. Her lips breathed a sigh when, looking out the window she saw several women standing outside, swaying in time with her.

* * *

“There’s a lot more people here than I expected”, Heidi said as she and Reyna worked their way through the crowd. “So when is this thing going to show?”

“Drama majors,” Reyna sighed, “Look up, near Ursa Major, erm, The Big Dipper.”

“I know what Ursa Major is, smartass.” Heidi shot back, “Oh, pretty! It’s like a big, green, glowing sperm in the sky.”

* * *

Geena lay in her bed with her hand stuck down into her panties and the other twirling a finger in orbit around a very hard, erect nipple. Trancelike, she gazed out the window at the glowing green comet that practically filled the view. “Fuck,” she almost whispered, “so fucking horny,” her fingers increased their movements, “so fucking…” she suddenly stood up as Erin came slowly into the room, naked. Both girls stood, glistening in sweat and bathed in green light, staring at each other with eyes glowing green.

* * *

“Those two are totally missing this”, Heidi passed Reyna another wine cooler from the bag they’d brought and opened one of her own.

“Hello all you comet watchers,” a boom box voice nearby was saying, “Area police are not commenting on what appears to be a demonstration near Beamsville U, and authorities still aren’t commenting on widespread power outages and electronic interference. In other news, author Fembotheather has announced that she’s finally writing a robot story, more on that as it develops. Scientists have released no further statements concerning that UFO Russian weather satellite NUK3M2 may have spotted in the comet tail, or what a Russian weather satellite was doing near the comet, well, I for one would like to be the first to welcome our new alien overlords. Here’s Warrant and their new release; Puberty Love.”

“Oh, you know they’ll make up some shit about how they had a better view than we ever could have.” Reyna laughed, clinking her bottle against Heidi’s.

* * *

The kiss was almost savage as the two bodies came together, Geena’s mouth pulled at Erin’s lower lip as they both fell onto the bed. Erin arched back, grabbing both of Geena’s heaving breasts and then fell back into a deep kiss.

* * *

Outside, a police car had arrived to investigate the growing crowd of nearly naked women who stood staring up at the upstairs window with its eerie green glow.

* * *

Geena’s head reared back, swinging her hair in wild circles as Erin’s tongue worked her pussy. If Geena had been herself, she’d have wondered how the normally straight Erin had become such an expert. Geena was, however deep in the throes of her second orgasm and too far gone to question.

* * *

“What the fuck?” Heidi gasped as the two slightly tipsy girls stopped dead about fifty yards from their house. There were hundreds of women, some naked and some only in bras and panties standing entranced in the street. A policewoman lay pinned next to her car by a naked woman they recognized as Shelley, a friend of Geena’s. On the second story balcony stood a naked Geena, holding Heidi’s brightly glowing toaster above her head with both arms. It took them several seconds to see that Erin, also naked, knelt in front of her.

“Help me.” The policewoman rasped. “Help me please.”

Reyna moved first, rushing to the woman’s aid, followed a few steps behind by Heidi. “Reyna, are you sure this is…” Heidi began, but trailed off as Shelly looked up at them with glowing green eyes. “Fuck…” she stopped walking.

The blonde-haired police officer met Reyna’s eyes with her sky blue ones, silently pleading. Reyna, on autopilot, swung the bag containing their empties in a wide arc, knocking Shelly off the woman’s chest.

“Welcome girls!” Geena’s voice echoed from above. They looked up as hundreds of glowing green eyes turned toward them.

“Thanks”, the police woman said as she was being helped to her feet by Reyna.

“What the fuck are you doing with my Gram’s toaster?” Heidi blurted out, and then was caught in Geena’s emerald gaze.

“We need to go, now.” Reyna almost yelled. She and the police woman began to move, but Reyna stopped and turned. “Now!” she screamed, punching Heidi in the arm. Her momentary trance broken, Heidi ran after them.

The three had just rounded a corner when they heard Geena thunder, “After them!”

* * *

“Pull those blinds!” Reyna said, pocketing her keys to the astronomy lab.

Heidi went for the windows while Reyna went to rummage through a closet. There were people outside running by, and Heidi stood to one side, watching. A group of naked women went by, but didn’t stop. “I don’t think they saw us,” she offered, pulling the shades down. “I wouldn’t turn on a lot of lights though.”

Reyna offered a lab coat to their new friend, who stood trying to cover herself in the middle of the room. “Are you all right?” she asked, having no idea what else to say.

“I’m … I,” she shivered. “I don’t know how I am, um, I mean I…”

“Maybe sit down… Stacy?” Reyna read the nametag on the woman’s uniform top while guiding her to a chair.

“Thank you, yes, Stacy Sheridan”

“Reyna, and that’s Heidi.” Reyna said as she went to peek out the window.

“What’s happening?” Stacy was shaking, wrapping herself tightly in the lab coat, “I mean I was answering a call about what they said was some kind of a bra-burning protest and there were all of these naked women acting like robots and then I was almost raped and there was that woman and that glowing…”

“Toaster”… Heidi cut her off, “Toaster! I get it, I fucking get it, my toaster is evil, my friends are possessed by my evil fucking toaster and the whole town is being sucked down into evil-toaster-naked-sex-hell right now… I fucking get it, game over!”

“Um, Reyna,” Stacy asked softly, “is your friend all right? Did she get nearly raped by a green-eyed toaster-worshipper too?”

“I think that if we don’t start being quiet, we’re all going to.” Reyna suddenly ducked as a car flanked by more than a dozen green eyed drones went by. “I think I might have a plan.” She pulled up a chair near Stacy and motioned for Heidi to come over.

* * *

“It’s getting light out,” Heidi said, barely moving the shade to look outside, “no one moving around out there now.”

“In a normal universe I’d say because it’s early Saturday morning.” Reyna looked up through the smoke from her soldering gun.

“Boy, she’s really out,” Heidi walked quietly past the sleeping Stacy to sit next to Reyna.’ Okay, Professor, when do we hook up the coconut bike?”

“Funny,” Reyna said, “What this is is an oscillation overthruster.”

“Of course,” Heidi said, “I’d recognize it anywhere.”

‘It focuses negative tritachyons…” she stopped, seeing the mocking expression on her friend’s face. “Shut up.”

“No, I’m sorry, what does a maximum overthruster do?”

“Oscillation overthruster,” Reyna corrected, “there’s no such thing as a maximum overthruster, that’d be stupid. In the simplest terms, it’s a laser beam generator.”

“Wait! You aren’t going to fry all of our friends are you?”

“No, just the alien spacecraft that’s hiding in the comet tail.” Reyna said, matter-of-factly. “By my calculations it’ll be on our side of the particle field just after sunset.”

“How do you know that?”

“It’s basic science.” Reyna answered, flatly. “You should get some sleep before then.”

* * *

Reyna shook herself awake and saw that the late-afternoon sun was shining around the edges of the shades. “Fuck!” she said, all-too-loudly. “It’s getting late!”

“Wha-what?” Heidi came awake, looking around. Next to the table stood a telescope mounted backward on a tripod with a metal box attached to the downward-pointing aperture. From the box sprouted several wires, attached to smaller boxes and two cables that dangled on the floor near a car battery. “You’re seriously thinking you’re going to shoot down a UFO?”

“No,” Reyna answered, “Shooting down an unidentified flying object would be pointless and probably a violation of international law. We’re going to shoot down an alien spacecraft.”

“In this time of crazy, that almost makes sense.” Heidi groaned. “Where are we going to shoot from?”

“Well the best place would be the park where we were last night, but unless you want to fight our way through town and who knows how many toaster slave chicks, carrying that telescope and the battery I’m going to suggest the roof.”

“Hey!” Heidi shouted at Stacy, “What are you doing?” She rushed over and grabbed the woman’s arm just before she got to the door. “Ow! What the?” A green spark lit the air around her hand and she spun Stacy around. They both fell to the floor.

“I need to go to it,” Stacy monotoned, pushing herself up from the floor. “It’s calling me inside my head.”

“No, don’t touch her,” Heidi warned, ‘she’s one of them.” Reyna stopped a few feet from Stacy.

“It makes sense now,” Stacy turned toward them. Her eyes glowed green in the darkened room and her skin almost glowed a greenish chrome. “You’ll understand soon,” she said, looking down at Heidi. The lab coat fell away as she pulled her uniform shirt open. “I need to go to it, it calls me. It knows where we are and what you plan to do.”

“What does it know, Stacy, what have you done?”

“It read my thoughts, Reyna,” Stacy reached between her legs with one hand and kneaded her breasts with the other. “I want to fuck you so badly but it calls me.” She turned and went out the door.

To Reyna’s horror it seemed like an entranced Heidi was about to follow her. “Stop!” she felt the shock as she grabbed her friend’s arm and shook her, kicking the door shut behind her.

“I’m …” Heidi stammered, “Oh, God! Reyna! We’ve both got it now!”

“So we’d better hurry and get this stuff to the roof, shouldn’t we.”

* * *

Opening the roof hatch had taken longer than they would have hoped, but they’d gotten the, um, device and the battery up the ladder quickly after that. A desk was all they had found to block the door with. If their plan failed it probably wouldn’t matter any way.

It was dark and the comet was growing brighter in the Western sky. “Hurry,” Heidi said.

“I know.”

“There’s, like, a buzzing in my head.” Heidi’s breathing was faster now.

Reyna looked up and saw how scared Heidi looked and how much she was sweating. They both heard a crash downstairs. Someone had toppled the desk.

Reyna stood after connecting the last lead to the battery. She turned a knob on what looked like an oven timer and turned, just as Geena rose into view next to the building, standing on the glowing toaster. “You’re too late girls!” Geena laughed. “We’ve already won.”

Reyna and Heidi stood transfixed as a whine grew from the device. Geena’s face had changed. Her skin showed what looked like circuitry crisscrossing its surface.

“Muther-humping-tap-dancing-fucking-flying-toasters! I’m sick, up to my eyeballs of muther-humping-tap-dancing-fucking-flying-toasters!” Reyna screamed to the uncaring universe, just as a now naked Heidi grabbed her from behind and pulled her down.

“I’m sorry Reyna,” Heidi rasped as she straddled her friend and began ripping away her clothing. Reyna tried to push Heidi off and failed to stop a deep kiss. She struggled as she looked up into the glowing green of Heidi’s eyes, a green that was growing in intensity. She wasn’t sure if it was the buzzing in her head or the whine of her creation powering up that was louder now.

“Resistance is futile, Reyna,” Geena taunted, floating closer, “but so totally hot!”

“Fuck!” Reyna lost her will and returned Heidi’s kiss while the sky lip up in a blinding red beam shooting off to the West. The mechanical code in their brains turned to a robotic voice that was like a lick between their legs as they forgot all about the device, and resistance, and everything but their new obedience.

The End?