The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Union

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Matthew waited for the elevator doors to open, and when they did, he stepped out through them into the second-floor hallway that led to the door of his girlfriend Elli’s apartment.

He’d been looking forward to seeing her all day. He and Elli had only been dating for a few weeks, but so far, he was very happy with her. He’d dated other girls before— and for much longer than just a few weeks, but he’d never been with a girl that he clicked with as much as he clicked with Elli. There was just something about her that made him feel she was the girl for him.

Matthew had brought a bouquet of flowers with him. Elli appreciated that kind of thing, and since they were still in the early days of their relationship, Matthew was doing everything he could to lavish attention on her. Everything was still fresh and new; it was still a thrill for him to romance her, and he really believed this time that the thrill would never wear off.

He’d been over to see her almost every evening that week. Seeing her had quickly become the highlight of his day— his job was largely uninteresting, and before he’d started dating Elli he’d found his life to be pretty gray and colorless— boring. His job was just an office job— and he was one of many office workers there, all interchangeable with each other, repeating repetitive processes endlessly and ad nauseam.

Though maybe he wasn’t quite interchangeable with the other workers in his office… in his section, he was the only one who had really dark hair— and he was probably the slimmest guy there, too. But apart from his appearance, he blended in entirely with the rest of his coworkers.

He’d gotten through his days in the office before Elli by clinging to his hobbies— there was nothing Matthew liked quite so much as watching films, to an extent that others found obsessive and off-putting.

But when his life had been boring and colorless, the thing that had gotten him through the day had been planning a next film to rent, or thinking back on the last one he’d recently seen, and all that he’d learned about it after watching it.

It wasn’t enough for Matthew just to watch a film— that was where his hobby tipped into obsession. First, he did not watch what he saw as frivolous films. He only watched films that were important.

And he always planned the films he watched carefully. He tried to alternate between watching new films by directors he was already familiar with and watching new films by directors he was unfamiliar with. Expanding on what he knew, or adding new things in; alternating between both methods was Matthew’s film watching strategy.

But for Matthew, watching the film was only the beginning. Once he’d seen a film, he had to learn everything about it: how it had been made, what the cast and crew had said about the filming process in interviews during and after the fact— everything there was to learn about it, and he retained this information in his head for years after the fact. He could still think back to a film he’d seen three years before, and relay all the information that he’d learned at the time after watching it— even all this time later.

Matthew took his film viewing hobby further than most others— and some of the girls he’d dated before had found it so weird that they’d decided it was a deal breaker, and they’d called off dating him as a result.

But watching films had been one of the most exciting and enjoyable parts of his life, before he’d found his good fit with Elli. It had given his days meaning and excitement before he’d had Elli to do that for him.

Though it had taken him time to settle on it as a hobby. He’d been working at the same office since he was out of high school, and he had risen one or two positions above where he’d started, but he had found all his work at the company to be dreary, no matter which position it had been. So he’d turned to hobbies and socializing almost immediately, as a means of trying to find some enjoyment in his life.

He’d had some successful relationships with women now and then, off and on throughout the years, until he’d met Elli. Throughout his romantic history, he’d gotten some enjoyment out of these involvements. But he’d had strings of unsuccessful and unhappy relationships too— romance had not been a consistent source of purpose for him.

Matthew had turned to hobbies to fill in the gaps, and had tried nearly everything that his friends and coworkers had recommended to him. He’d tried exercise— tried going for runs, tried joining a gym, tried joining volunteer team sports leagues for fun— but he had never liked sports when he was in school, and he’d found that he still didn’t.

Each attempt at sports had ended in disaster, with Matthew giving whatever latest sport that he tried up after only a handful of days. It was lucky that he was naturally slim, and didn’t tend put weight on, no matter how he was eating. If he’d had a slower metabolism, he would have had to force himself through the motions of being active, and he wouldn’t have been able to stand that.

Matthew was in his late twenties, now. In the last years of his teens and in his early twenties, he’d gone through his period of desperately seeking a hobby that could give his life meaning; had cycled through many things besides sports, too. He’d tried all kinds of crafting hobbies, and handyman hobbies, making things, but no hobby had ever stuck until he’d landed on films. And he hadn’t gotten to that hobby until he was twenty-three or twenty-four; and he’d kept it as his hobby all the time since then.

One of the things that made Elli such a good fit for Matthew was that she did not find his fascination with movies to be a deal breaker— she listened patiently, and with genuine interest when Matthew relayed his film trivia. On their first date, Matthew had gotten into a bit of a tangent about a film he’d seen, going into how disastrous the production of the film had been and that it was lucky the film had ever been finished at all.

Other girls would have probably asked for the bill at that point, and parted ways with him, but not Elli. She’d been genuinely captivated, and had asked engaged questions.

Matthew didn’t talk about films and their trivia with her all the time, of course. But it was nice that when he did want to share about that, Elli was open to it, and she accepted it.

Matthew was also excited to be able to show her some of his favorite movies. They’d watched a few together already, and Elli had been very receptive to them. She’d watched respectfully— which was very important, as far as Matthew was concerned. Just as there were girls who had broken up with him because he was too hung-up on movies, there were girls that Matthew had broken up with because they didn’t take movies seriously enough.

Girls who talked through movies, girls who barely paid attention to the story, girls who knew nothing about filmmaking or cinematography, girls who fell asleep every time a movie was on— Matthew had broken up with all of them. He’d dated his share of girls who committed the cardinal sins of movie-watching, from his perspective— but never more than a few times. Those were Matthew’s deal breakers.

Elli never committed any of these sins: she watched movies quietly and never talked over them; but she followed the plots closely and was able to make conversation about them afterwards. And she didn’t mind Matthew’s after-viewing tradition of going back just to re-watch key scenes, so as to admire the craftsmanship of them. In the beginning she’d known nothing about cinematography, but she’d shown enough interest in Matthew to read up on it herself to learn some terms, so she could understand what Matthew was actually talking about when he was talking about the composition of a shot; and so she could make her own points about these in their conversations.

Matthew was excited to watch more movies with her; to share more of himself with her, but he was also excited to learn more about her— he did not dominate either their activities or their conversations, as he liked to give Elli equal time to express her interests to him. He took just as much of an interest in her as she did in him: he wanted to get to know her just as much as she wanted to get to know him. And she seemed to appreciate his attention when he gave it just as much as he appreciated hers.

Matthew was still holding his bouquet of flowers in his hand as he reached Elli’s apartment door. He gave a firm knock, and a few seconds later, the door swung open, and Elli was standing there in the other side of the doorway.

There she was again: it was a fresh delight to see her each day. She had red hair— she was one of the few redheads that Matthew had ever dated, and her hair was still a bit of a novelty for him. She had a nice shape, though they had been dating long enough that she’d confessed some of her body insecurities to him. She thought she was a little overweight, and carried just a bit too much of it on her frame. Personally, Matthew didn’t mind. He found her very attractive— and he often told her so, and especially told her how sexy he found her.

Elli didn’t seem to feel attracted to him in the same way as him, though. Or attraction wasn’t as important to her— she seemed more interested in romance than sex, and Matthew’s appearance and his identity as a sexual being seemed less important to her. She also didn’t seem in any particular rush to have sex— and didn’t even seem to have a private sex life of her own. She’d spoken openly about all other parts of her life— but she’d said nothing about her own sexual habits or fantasies, and Matthew assumed this was because there was nothing to tell.

Matthew was fine with all of this; he liked Elli enough that he didn’t care. He was happy to wait for sex as long as Elli wanted— but he was so attracted to her that sometimes it got hard to be patient. He never made this her problem, though. He kept up with his expressions of romance instead, since Elli did respond to and enjoy those.

She was younger than him; he found this quality in her appealing. She had an openness that Matthew appreciated; and an innocence to her youth. She wasn’t that young, all things considered— only in her early twenties as opposed to Matthew’s late twenties, but she still had a touch of naïveté that Matthew associated with that age, and which he had long since moved past, if he had ever had it. Even in his early twenties, he’d been jaded and world-weary. But Elli just wasn’t— which was part of the reason simple romantic gimmicks still worked on her. She saw each one as magical, no matter how trite it was. And that was part of what made it so enjoyable for Matthew to do.

When Elli saw him there in her doorway, she lit up— even though she’d been expecting him, and even though she’d doubtless known that he was the one who had knocked on her apartment door. Matthew smiled back at her when she illuminated; he found it sweet.

But then Elli spotted the flowers he was holding, and she lit up even more. “Are these for me?” She asked, with a sense of wonder, as if Matthew’s bringing them had been a miracle.

“Of course they are,” Matthew said, fondly.

“Let me put them in some water right away,” Elli said, taking the bunch of flowers from Matthew. “You can follow me in while I do this,” she said, as she disappeared briefly into her kitchen.

Matthew stepped through the doorway, and closed the door behind him. He looked around Elli’s apartment from its entryway. She always kept things very neat and organized— she put more care into her living space than Matthew did into his own.

It had only been a few short weeks since they’d started dating, but Matthew still felt lucky. The two of them were so happy together— and such a natural fit. Matthew already felt like they had a winning combination. He and Elli together had what it would take to last, he thought.

And though for now Elli still had her apartment, and Matthew still had his apartment, Matthew was looking forward to the day they could live together and see each other all the time without having to say goodbye. He was actually looking forward to it— living with Elli seemed like it would be an easy commitment to make. Being with Elli was an easy to commitment to make— she would be easy to commit to, so easy that even after a few weeks Matthew was taking it seriously as a possibility.

Elli was just so sweet— she didn’t have a lot of experience with men, but Matthew found this endearing. She’d dated, but she’d told Matthew that she’d never been in love before. Even in the few weeks they’d been together, the two of them had already reached the point of exchanging ‘I love yous,’ but Elli had told him it was her first time ever saying it. He was the first man she’d ever loved, really loved, and Matthew didn’t take that lightly.

She’d never been in love before him, but she’d dreamed about it all her life— she’d long been caught up in the fantasies of romance, but for a long time she had thought she would never have them for real— she’d told Matthew so. She’d dreamed of a man who would dote on her, a man who would care for her and care about her, who would consider her feelings and listen to her. A man who would worship the ground she walked on, and shower her with gifts, affection and attention.

Matthew tried to be and do all those things— and for the most part he found it easy.

Elli had almost no sexual experience— in that area she was as inexperienced as in all other areas— she’d hardly experimented with sex at all, though she was in her early twenties. It was more than just her general disinterest in sex. Elli had told Matthew she’d never been interested in sleeping with anyone she didn’t love— and she’d never loved before Matthew.

But even though the two of them were in love, Elli was still keeping Matthew waiting. He would be her first there too— and that seemed to be a huge threshold in Elli’s mind, and she was reluctant to go across it. So Matthew was still waiting.

Matthew didn’t mind waiting, even though at times he got impatient. He was Elli’s first love— and maybe would be her lasting love too, if he was lucky; that had a certain level of responsibility attached to it, and he took that responsibility seriously. He wouldn’t violate her trust for anything.

Unlike Elli, Matthew had loved many times before, but each love had ended badly, though for varying reasons. His heart had been hard when he’d met Elli— though they’d hit it off on their first date, Matthew had been sure even then that their connection would fizzle, for one of the predictable reasons he’d seen a million time before.

It had taken him a week or so to realize that with Elli, it was different— and that this might be the time that lasted.

Part of the reason Matthew had been so pessimistic about love was thanks to the woman that, besides Elli, Matthew had loved the most. He’d loved many different women, but there had been one woman that he’d considered the love of his life— until he’d met Elli.

That woman was Sloane. He’d never actually dated Sloane, but he’d been hopelessly in love with her. It had started out as simple attraction for Matthew: Sloane was very beautiful. She had long, dark, curling hair that framed her face perfectly— and a slender body with a tastefully sized pair of B cup breasts, which Matthew had appreciated. She was younger than Matthew, but she was older than Elli— she was in her mid-20s now, while Matthew was in his late-20s; though she had been younger when Matthew knew her.

Sloane had been Matthew’s best friend for a number of years— he’d been in love with her to varying degrees throughout that time. He’d watched her go through an ever-changing series of boyfriends. Sloane never stayed with anyone for long. She seemed more interested in changing partners constantly— as a result she’d had a lot of sexual experience, which she’d often discussed with Matthew when they were closer friends.

Matthew didn’t really interact with Sloane anymore. They weren’t even really still friends. Matthew had naturally pulled away from her when he’d finally reached the point of wanting to move on from her. Since he’d become so close to Elli, Matthew found he never even thought about Sloane anymore. But though they hadn’t been in each other’s lives for a long time, Matthew still heard rumors about Sloane— and from what he’d heard from their mutual social network, Sloane still didn’t have a long-term partner even all this time later. Matthew imagined she was still doing the same things she’d done when he knew her: changing out boyfriends almost every week in pursuit of new, thrilling experiences.

The time that Matthew had been in love with Sloane had been a very rough time for Matthew. It had happened several years before— long before Elli had come into the picture. But even at that time, Sloane had been very sexually experienced. She’d already been with many men— had been keeping up her steady parade of partners throughout the preceding years.

Matthew had been quite open about his feelings with Sloane— he’d tried every way he could think of to convince her that the two of them should be together. But Sloane had told him, time and again, that she valued Matthew’s friendship, that she appreciated having Matthew in her life as her best friend, and only that— she didn’t want their relationship to change. She’d told him she didn’t want to risk their friendship, didn’t want to give up their current relationship in exchange for anything else, no matter how great Matthew had claimed it would be.

Matthew’s feelings for her had lasted for a while, throughout this period of trying to convince her, but Sloane had kept giving him the same answer.

Eventually he’d moved on— he’d started pursuing other women again, had fallen in and out of love with some of them. When this had started happening— when Sloane had seen Matthew in love with a woman who wasn’t her, she’d changed her mind, and told him so. She’d showed up at his door, and begged him to dump his girlfriend of the time to take up with her. She’d told him that she’d realized she did love him, after all that time— but Matthew had told her it was too late.

Even after that, Sloane had told Matthew off and on that she regretted the decision she’d made to turn him down, when he’d still been in love with her— that she wished the two of them could have gotten together after all. That she regretted never giving him a chance when he’d still wanted her.

This had never persuaded Matthew to leave the women he was with in order to pursue Sloane. And eventually the awkwardness had driven a wedge between them. The two of them naturally grew apart, to the point that Sloane had drifted out of Matthew’s life. Matthew still heard things about Sloane from the people in his life— this was how he knew that she was still single. But he rarely saw her anymore— and it had been a long time since he’d even thought about her, let alone missed her, especially since he’d fallen for Elli.

When Elli got back from putting the flowers in the vase— which she then placed on her living room table— the two of them sat down to watch a movie together.

It was a fun evening for them both, and at the end of the night when Matthew kissed Elli goodbye at the door, Matthew was so happy that it almost didn’t seem real to him that he’d ever loved Sloane— or that he’d once been so heartbroken by her.

He walked home, still completely filled by his feelings of love for Elli. Sloane was only a distant memory in the back of his mind.

* * *

A few days later, it was Matthew’s birthday, and he was looking forward to celebrating it with Elli. But he was surprised when he woke up that morning, having been woken by knocking on his front door. He hadn’t been expecting a visitor, but he went to open the door anyway, to see who was there.

Matthew was shocked to see Sloane standing there when he opened the door. Seeing her was shocking for many reasons— but primarily because he hadn’t seen her or heard from her since they’d drifted apart more than a year before.

It was also shocking because Matthew hadn’t been thinking of Sloane lately— she hadn’t even been a passing thought. In all the time he’d been in love with Elli, though it had only been a few weeks— he’d never once thought of Sloane. So to see her was quite unexpected.

“Sloane,” Matthew said, in surprise. “What are you doing here?”

“I just wanted to drop by for a surprise visit!” Sloane said, cheerfully. “I know we really don’t see each other anymore, but I just wanted to stop by and give you a birthday present.”

Matthew looked down to Sloane’s hands, but she was not holding a gift-wrapped box. She was holding an amulet on a chain, and Matthew had looked down just in time to watch her lift it and hold it out, as if to lower it down around his neck. “May I?” She asked.

Matthew looked at the amulet. He didn’t understand why Sloane wanted to give this to him, why she wanted him to have it— but it seemed like a harmless enough gift to accept. Plus, if he accepted it, Sloane would leave— and the sooner she left the better. Matthew wasn’t particularly interested in rekindling their friendship. But what would it hurt to let her put it on him? Once it was on, he could just take it off again when Sloane left.

“Sure,” Matthew said, and Sloane lowered the amulet’s chain over Matthew’s head, until it was hanging around Matthew’s neck.

Sloane smiled as she lowered the amulet down around Matthew’s neck. As she did it, she was thinking to herself how glad she was that she’d gotten Matthew to agree to wear it. Since she was the one who’d put it on him, no one else would ever be able to remove except for her— and she couldn’t wait for the amulet to take effect.

“Thank you for accepting my gift,” Sloane said, lowering her hands back to her sides. “And happy birthday to you.”

It seemed like Sloane was about to say goodbye and leave— to Matthew’s relief. The sooner she left, the sooner he could take this thing off, and get ready to go over to Elli’s apartment to celebrate his birthday with her...

But it was strange… even as he was thinking about taking the amulet off, there was some part of him that was already a little reluctant to do it… he was at least partly enjoying wearing it, and for now at least he wanted to keep it on. Maybe Elli wouldn’t mind if he wore his amulet over to her apartment... maybe they could make conversation about it.

Sloane had lingered too long before leaving. And Elli had been too thoughtful— Matthew could see her coming down the hallway to meet him— she’d come over herself instead of waiting for him to come to her. But it was clear to Matthew, as Elli came down the hallway, that she could see Sloane standing at Matthew’s door. And she didn’t look very happy to see her. There was a look of anger on her face when she first noticed Sloane— then she hid this first reaction behind a polite smile.

“Who’s this?” Elli asked, when she reached Sloane and Matthew at Matthew’s door.

“Good morning Elli,” Matthew said, trying to make his tone reassuring. He was conscious of Elli’s tenseness, and her thinly veiled anger. “This is Sloane. She and I used to be friends, and she came by to give me this amulet as a birthday gift.”

Matthew turned to Sloane. “This is Elli. My girlfriend.” He stressed the word ‘girlfriend’ to make it clear to both Sloane and Elli exactly where things stood— and to make it clear exactly how important Elli was to him.

“Actually, Matthew and I almost went out,” Sloane corrected, with a self-satisfied smile. “He was in love with me for a long time, but I turned him down; then I was in love with him for a long time, and he turned me down. Our timing was always off.”

When Sloane mentioned this, a dark look crossed Elli’s face, and with Matthew’s unhappy and unlucky romantic history, it was easy for him to recognize— that look was jealousy. “Oh really?” Elli snapped. “Well, why would you give a present to a former friend that you haven’t seen in years? Who cares if you both had feelings for each other at different times— you never actually dated. Getting him a present now makes it seems like you’re still hung up on him. And what are you doing still hung up on someone who’s moved on with his life?” There was an edge to Elli’s voice that Matthew had never heard before— he’d never seen her get jealous before.

“I still think about him,” Sloane admitted. “He was a good friend of mine for a long time. That isn’t a crime. And even though we aren’t in each other’s lives anymore, I still care about him. And I was thoughtful enough to bring a present over here with me.”

Elli hadn’t brought anything with her, and Sloane was calling this out. But before Matthew could say anything to come to Elli’s defense, Sloane was speaking again.

“Goodbye, you two. Matthew, enjoy your present. At least there’s one person in your life who still thinks of you on your birthday— and one person in your life who would do much more than just bring you a present… if you would only let her.”

Sloane’s implication was clear— she still had feelings for him; and if she could, she would take him on as a boyfriend even now. But Matthew didn’t care about that— he only wanted Elli, and Elli was here with him now, still looking angry about Sloane’s unexpected appearance.

“Come on, Elli,” Matthew said. “Forget about her, and come inside with me.”

“So she gave you that?” Elli asked, gesturing at the amulet once the two of them were on the other side of Matthew’s closed front door.

“Yes, this is from her,” Matthew affirmed.

Elli was staring at the amulet with a look of dislike. “I hate it,” she gritted, her voice a touch petulant. “Take it off and put it away, Matthew.”

Matthew raised his hands to the amulet’s chain. But then he really thought about taking it off— for some reason, he really didn’t like that idea. He liked it less than when he’d thought about doing it a few minutes before.

He’d only been wearing the amulet for a few minutes, but already he liked the way it felt as it hung around his neck. He liked its presence there— and found he really didn’t want to take it off.

“I think I’ll leave it on, Elli,” Matthew said, lowering his hands again. “I kind of like it. And it is my birthday after all— I should get to have things exactly the way I want them today.”

Elli’s look of anger was still on her face; clearly, she didn’t like this answer. But she spoke up again.

“It is your birthday,” she noted, begrudgingly. “That’s why I came over to see you. And I did bring a present for you— it just isn’t anything that fits inside a gift-box.”

“Really?” Matthew asked— he appreciated that Elli was still willing to give him his present even though she was angry at him. “What is it?”

Elli moved closer to him, and kissed him on the lips. Her voice was softer when she spoke again. “I’m ready for today to be my first time. You don’t have to wait anymore.”

Matthew’s eyes widened. “Do you really mean it?”

Elli nodded. “I want today to be the day. And I want my first time to be with you. I’m ready— and I want to share this with you today, on your birthday. I’ve known I was ready for about a week… but I wanted to save it for your birthday, so I could make the day extra special for you.”

Elli took Matthew by the hand, leading him into his bedroom. “Today is your birthday. And you should have everything you want.”

Matthew followed Elli, excited that this was finally happening after he had waited so long.

When the two of them reached Matthew’s bed, Matthew was as gentle and considerate as he could be while he kissed Elli and undressed her.

Elli appreciated this— Matthew was giving her a lot of care and attention, touching her carefully and trying to make her comfortable and at ease. His touches were coaxing, encouraging... stirring feelings in Elli she’d never felt before. This was exactly the kind of first time that she had dreamt of— full of tender and soft touches… and Elli felt herself starting to get just a little turned on. And she was just as gentle and tender with Matthew in return.

When the two of them had finally become naked, after a meandering journey of kisses and touches along the way, Matthew lined himself up with Elli’s entrance. But he rolled himself along her slit for a minute first to make sure he was properly slicked up— and that she was properly wet. She was. She was ready for him, in every way— she thrust her hips forward to signal this to him, and Matthew slid into her pussy.

At that moment, just as he entered her, Elli noticed the amulet on his neck had begun to glow a sickly green. “Matthew— your amulet—“ she said, but Matthew didn’t seem to hear her. He seemed consumed by the act of penetrating Elli. There was an unfocused look in his eyes that she’d never seen before— as if his concentration and his awareness was starting to go.

Elli found herself staring at the amulet. There was something… something about the sight of it… she could feel something in her mind shifting, but she didn’t understand what that meant… she was watching it, and her mind seemed to coming unfocused too, just like Matthew’s… she just wanted to let this experience go on... whatever was going to happen, she just wanted to let it happen… that glow was making her feel sleepy, almost too sleepy to think…

But Elli reminded herself that this whole experience was really… off. The beautiful, tender fucking she and Matthew had shared before was now ruined; they weren’t fucking like that anymore. Everything seemed to be revolving around the amulet, now, and that only reminded Elli how wrong this all was.

Amulets weren’t supposed to glow like that; like they were doing something. And if that amulet was doing something, it couldn’t be doing anything good. Elli raised her hands to grasp it by its chain. She tried not to look directly at again, in case it unfocused her mind more. But when she got her fingers under the chain… she found she simply couldn’t lift it. She strained against it, using all her strength— but it just wouldn’t move when she pulled at it.

Elli frowned. Why wouldn’t it move? It was just a simple chain, not even a heavy one— why should it be so hard to lift?

But whatever the reason, it just wouldn’t move… and Elli could still see its odd glow. The glow was having a different effect on Elli now. It wasn’t only making her sleepy. Now it was putting thoughts into Elli’s head… making her think about the way it felt as Matthew fucked her… the way it felt to have his cock sliding into her pussy again and again… the thought of Matthew’s cock in general… then just the thought of cocks… cocks getting fucked… cocks getting sucked…

Elli tried to refocus… the glow was still right there… but she had to fight it. It was doing something she couldn’t understand, but she had to try to stop it doing that—

“Matthew, something’s gone wrong,” Elli said, trying to get his attention again. “We need to get the amulet off you— we have to stop—”

She tried to pull her hips back, to cause Matthew to slide out of her. But she noticed something else happening in that moment— something seemed to be binding her to Matthew at the point where their bodies were connected. Matthew pulled back a small amount, but he couldn’t completely pull out of her— it almost felt like… they were stuck together somehow… like they were sealed, skin against skin, as if they had been glued together at that point.

This sensation increased Elli’s sense of panic, and she tried to shake Matthew by his arms, to disrupt whatever was happening. He didn’t notice— she tried to pull away, and break that binding which was sticking them together, but it kept holding her close to him.

Elli tried harder— it felt like something had shifted down there— yes, somehow she’d broken the seal between them, and she could pull all the way back from him now; and get out of this experience. But just as Elli was pulling completely away, the amulet glowed even brighter.

The unfocused look in Matthew’s eyes took them over completely: his eyes were completely blank now, his expression completely blank, and there was nothing in his face that was recognizable to Elli as the man she had loved.

All his inhibitions seemed to have collapsed— and suddenly, Matthew was pumping into her with great intensity, as if he had become mechanized, a machine designed only for this purpose. He pumped into her, and pumped into her harder, holding her by both arms.

“Matthew— just stop a minute—” she said, but her voice was shaken by the intensity of his fucking— he grabbed her by the hips that time, and thrust into her harder.

Elli was thinking of other pleas to make, but her mind was becoming distracted again… even more distracted than it had been before. It was hard for her to maintain concentration, now… the glow of that amulet seemed to be coming into her mind from every side.

Then Elli started to have a very weird feeling… that point at which they were sealed together… it was like she could feel it drawing her in… She was wrapped around his cock, but he was stuck in her, stuck to her, their skin sealed together.

Matthew couldn’t get out of her… but at that point, where his cock was encased in her… she felt as if the boundary between his cock and her pussy was becoming fuzzy… bleeding away. She was being drawn in, siphoning up into Matthew through his cock… she couldn’t understand it. She couldn’t understand how it could be happening…

Things were going catastrophically wrong— the rules of reality were breaking down— it was more important than ever for Elli to think clearly. But she was draining away, up into Matthew’s cock… and the more she drained away, the more she lost the ability to think…

As Matthew drained her away, Elli felt herself shrinking down… all of her skin was become sensitive— as if each part of her was becoming an erogenous zone that responded to every touch. Matthew started running his hands along her body then, and her skin flared in pleasure everywhere Matthew made contact.

The way he was touching her… it was like he was pleasuring himself, using his body to pleasure himself. As if touching her body was creating pleasure in his— like Elli was just an extension of him, just a part of his. The way he was running his hands all over her… it was like he was using her to stroke himself off as if she were… his cock…

Elli tried harder to think. This shouldn’t be possible; but even as she thought that, she felt her concentration slip even more. It was like all of this was a dream now. It couldn’t be real… it had to be just a dream…

But if it wasn’t a dream, she had to fight her way out. She tried to struggle her way free again, but the touches that were passing over her body weakened her resolve. It felt incredible to be so responsive to pleasure— as if every part of her was only a receptor for pleasure. She was so filled with pleasure that it was like she was made from it. She had just been trying to fight, but she stopped, to let herself really feel the way Matthew was touching her… stroking her… using her body like it was part of his…

The longer this process went on, the longer that Matthew kept running his hands along her body, the more that Elli shrank down… her limbs retracting into her body— her trunk shrinking down, feeling only pleasure as she became smaller and smaller, as more and more of her was got drawn up into Matthew’s body.

She tried to fight again, one last time— but what was there to fight with? She could barely think, and she was shrinking away, disappearing into Matthew’s body… becoming just a thoughtless receiver for pleasure.

Elli shrank down to nothing— until she had been completely drained into Matthew’s cock, and the only thing she felt was the throbbing, pulsing need for more pleasure and more fucking.

The amulet stopped glowing, and Matthew became more aware of himself again— his cock felt incredible— hard and throbbing, hungry for a good fuck. He couldn’t remember what he’d just been doing… couldn’t remember anything that had happened that day… it was his birthday, wasn’t it? He was supposed to go over and see Elli… but maybe if he waited around for a few minutes, she would come over to see him. She could be considerate that way, sometimes.

Still, Matthew couldn’t help but notice. His cock looked incredible— somehow, it looked like it had grown in size. It was big and strong now, powerful; Matthew stopped and admired it for a second, then stroked a hand along it just to see if that was any different, too.

It felt more responsive than before, so much more sensitive, as if each inch of it was covered in pleasure receptors that just felt so good to touch. It throbbed as Matthew passed his hand over it. Matthew had no idea what it was like to be a woman, but the way it felt to touch his cock, now that it was so different, he imagined that this must be what it was like to have a clit; a bundle of super-sensitized sparking nerves.

Still, if he was going to wait for Elli, he should get dressed before she came over. He dressed himself, and once he was dressed, he couldn’t help but appreciate the way that his cock felt as it brushed against the fabric of his clothing.

Just as he was finishing getting dressed, he heard his doorbell ring— with a sense of eagerness, he thought that it had to be Elli, and went to open his front door. But when he opened it, he found that it was Sloane who was waiting there for him.

“Sloane,” Matthew said. “Come in. I’m just waiting for Elli to come over.”

Sloane smiled to herself when she heard this— clearly, the amulet had been successful. Then she moved through Matthew’s front room to sit down on his couch.

Matthew closed the door behind himself, and turned to join Sloane where she was sitting, but just a moment later, there was another ring of his doorbell.

That had to be Elli now. He turned back to the door and opened it, but it wasn’t Elli this time, either— it was Nicky.

Nicky was really more of Elli’s friend than she was Matthew’s, but he did know her, and he liked her. Her blonde hair was carefully combed today, and her D cup breasts were well displayed in the blouse she was wearing.

Matthew found Nicky moderately attractive. She was a little overweight— a little too chubby— otherwise Matthew might have found her more attractive. Of course, the biggest reason that Matthew only found Nicky a little attractive was because she wasn’t really a sexual possibility for him— or any man. Nicky didn’t like men; she was only attracted to women, since she was a lesbian.

Personality wise, Nicky was pretty insecure, and reluctant to put herself out there to meet new people. Even if Nicky had been interested in men, Matthew still would have found her unattractive for that reason. Though Matthew suspected her insecurity was partly because she was ashamed of her overweight appearance.

But whatever the reason, the fact that she was so reluctant was probably the main reason that she was still single. She’d never found a woman to date seriously yet in all the time that Matthew had known known her. She was the same age as Elli: in her early 20s, so there was still time for her to find a serious relationship, but she often complained about her lack of a relationship status.

“Matthew!” Nicky exclaimed. “I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday— and I was hoping I could see Elli while I was here, too. Is she around?”

“Hi Nicky,” Matthew said. “Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. You can come in and have a seat in the living room.”

When Nicky followed Matthew’s invitation into the living room, she saw that it was Sloane who was sitting there on Matthew’s couch, and not Elli.

She rounded on Matthew. “What is she doing here? She’s not your girlfriend! If anyone should be here, sitting on your couch, it should be her. You shouldn’t be alone in your apartment with another woman. Where’s Elli?”

But just as she spoke those words, the amulet around Matthew’s neck began glowing green again. Matthew felt his mind go completely blank. He moved himself closer to Nicky— and Nicky watched him in confusion.

He was walking towards her with an empty look on his face. It was like there was nothing inside his head at all, and he had become completely robotic. But he was advancing towards her, and despite herself, Nicky felt a pull towards him. She realized with a start that she was attracted to him.

This was doubly confusing for her, because she’d never been attracted to a man before. But there was something magnetic about Matthew now that she’d never seen in any other man… she wanted to get closer to him… wanted to touch him, and have him touch her… she wanted to feel his body.

These new feelings were disturbing for Nicky, but the amulet was still glowing brightly, and she was feeling more attracted to Matthew than ever, though they disturbed her. She didn’t like men, she liked women. And she didn’t like Matthew— she liked Elli. She’d always liked Elli; in all the years they’d been friends, she had always been attracted to her. She hadn’t felt anything but friendship for Matthew before today— friendship, and a touch of jealousy and resentment. But her attraction to him wasn’t going away, and he was undressing himself now, as Nicky watched him do it.

As soon as Nicky saw Matthew’s cock, it created an entirely new feeling in her. His cock— it was so perfect that it was filling Nicky’s head with new thoughts. Thoughts she was having for the first time, thoughts she’d never thought before. She was thinking of getting down on her knees and licking that cock, sucking it into her mouth, wrapping it up in her lips. Matthew’s cock was beautiful to her, and she wanted to lick, and suck, and kiss, and worship… and if she couldn’t do that yet, then she wanted to stand there and stare at it some more. She couldn’t think of anything but cock now— how much she needed it in her mouth, how much she needed it on her tongue.

Matthew had now completely undressed himself— and Nicky felt a sense of shock. She was feeling something else now. That familiar presence that she associated with being in Elli’s company… she was getting that same feeling right now. It was like her friend was somewhere right there in the room with, but Nicky didn’t understand how that could be. Elli wasn’t anywhere around.

As Nicky struggled with her confusion, Sloane was watching from her place on the couch. She could see Nicky’s distress clearly in her face— could see how Nicky was becoming more confused the longer that the amulet did its work on her mind, and Sloane grinned. She loved to see that look on her face— to think of the amulet playing with Nicky’s mind. She could already feel herself starting to get turned on.

Meanwhile, Nicky was getting more upset— she was drawn to Matthew’s cock, and her head was filled with thoughts of pleasuring it, but it wasn’t just plain attraction that she’d felt at first. She was drawn to it with that feeling— that feeling of attraction she associated with Elli.

She’d loved Elli a long time, and had been very attracted to her body, and it was this exact feeling that she had now, as she looked at Matthew’s cock but how could that be possible? Why did Matthew’s cock remind Nicky so much of Elli? How could she feel all that love and attraction that she’d once felt for her friend— for Matthew’s cock? It just didn’t make sense; and it upset her more the longer she looked at it.

And yet, the longer Nicky spent looking at it, the more drawn towards it she felt. It was a magnet pulling her with an irresistible pull. And Nicky’s head was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. All she could think about was cock— all she wanted was cock— those thoughts were taking up all the space in her mind, crowding everything else out. And Nicky wanted to keep staring at Matthew’s cock. She couldn’t turn her face away, or move her eyes. She couldn’t look away.

She wanted to touch Matthew’s cock so much, but she knew she shouldn’t. She had to be strong and keep herself from doing it.

But it was filling her vision; fantasies of pleasuring it were filling her head. She couldn’t contain the feeling anymore— she couldn’t be that strong— she broke down, and had to touch it.

Her hand closed around it, and Nicky’s eyes locked onto Matthew’s cock. It was the only thing that Nicky could see in the room— everything else blurred and streaked away— the room seemed to be spinning around her. And when Nicky touched his penis, it felt so good inside the grip of her hand.

This obsessive craving to have Matthew’s cock was a frightening feeling— Nicky tried to overcome it, tried to be stronger than the impulse to touch and stroke it— tried to be stronger than the impulse to stare at it— but the more she tried to get past that impulse, the more she seemed to get stuck on it. She couldn’t resist anymore. She had to— she had to—

Nicky collapsed onto her knees, and wrapped her lips around Matthew’s cock.

Then something even more unexpected happened: Nicky felt as if her mouth had been sealed to the skin of Matthew’s cock. They were glued together at that point, but the boundary between Matthew’s cock and Nicky’s mouth was already disintegrating— and then it was like Nicky was being pulled into Matthew through the place that they were connected; he was draining her into him, headfirst.

Sloane watched as Matthew absorbed Nicky into his cock— feeling a sense of victory as it happened. The amulet had worked, just the way she’d hoped it would. It had worked just as she’d intended. And Sloane couldn’t help but feel aroused as she watched the amulet work its magic. Nicky was being drained away into Matthew’s cock, just like Elli had been before her. Sloane hadn’t been lucky enough to watch it happen to Elli. But she was here now to watch it happened to Nicky, and it was such an arousing show that Sloane was grateful she was here to see it. Sloane could feel herself already soaking through her underwear.

Nicky kept sucking Matthew— shrinking down as she did it. The more she sucked, the more she drained away, and the more she became consumed by the feeling of blind, thoughtless pleasure.

When Nicky had been completely absorbed into Matthew, the amulet stopped glowing again. And once more, Matthew became aware of the room around him, and became aware of himself.

Sloane stood, and walked to Matthew. Once there, she lifted the amulet up from around his neck. She felt satisfaction in doing it— since she’d put it on him, she was the only one who could. Even Matthew couldn’t take it off; not unless she did it for him. She felt very proud of that fact.

And even though Matthew’s awareness had come back to him, he still seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that he was standing there naked in his living room. Sloane took enjoyment from this, too: it was satisfying to see Matthew so caught up in something that he failed to notice something as simple as whether he was wearing clothing or not.

As soon as Sloane had taken it off, Matthew reached out to take it back from her and put it on again. He didn’t understand why, but he wanted to put it back on again right away. He didn’t want it taken off. He wanted to keep wearing it— but Sloane stopped him from taking it back.

Matthew forget the amulet for a second— he was thinking about sex again. It seemed to Matthew that he’d been thinking about sex a lot that day— though he couldn’t remember any specific events from the day... Elli still hadn’t come over to see him, and he was here alone with Sloane, but he felt something rising up in him that he just had to share— he couldn’t keep the secret of it to himself anymore.

“Sloane…” he said. “My cock seems like it’s been growing… I’m so hard… and I can’t stop myself from feeling this… I’m completely erect… I can’t stop it…”

Matthew was still naked, but he still hadn’t noticed… he was only looking at Sloane, waiting to see how she would respond to what he’d confessed to her.

Sloane was still grinning. “I can see that, Matthew.”

A new wave of confusion passed through Matthew’s mind; but then he felt that feeling of blankness again that washed everything else out, washed everything else away.

But Sloane was feeling confused herself. She was staring at Matthew’s cock like she couldn’t look away… she wanted to look at it… touch it… suck it… fuck it… it was all she could think about…

And Matthew felt mindless again… so tuned into the way his cock was feeling, that nothing else even registered for him. He couldn’t be aware of anything else while his cock was feeling this way, but he didn’t want to be. His cock was so hard— and it felt so good—

Sloane was still staring at Matthew’s cock— she felt the magnetic pull that she’d seen draw Nicky, first— she should tear her eyes away, run from the room, but she couldn’t do it. Clearly, Matthew’s cock had some residual power of its own, even when Matthew wasn’t wearing the amulet. And that was dangerous. She needed to get away while she still could, but it was getting harder to think. It was like Sloane had lost the ability to control her actions. She was trying to turn, trying to run, trying to leave. But her body did the opposite: it lowered her to knees, putting her in the perfect position to take Matthew into her mouth.

Sloane tried to shake herself out of it. She just had to stand back up again and leave— there was still time for her to get away, and she had to go now; but she wasn’t pulling back, she was leaning in. Her mouth was hanging open— drool was trailing the corners of it, and her tongue was peeking out— she was leaning in— Matthew’s cock was right in front of her, she could almost taste him on her tongue— and her mind had beaten her body to it.

Inside her head, she was already sucking him; Matthew’s cock was filling her head, filling her imagination— and her eyes were so focused on it in front of her it was like it was filling the room— she was thinking of him, imagining she could already taste him, leaning in towards him— and Sloane sucked Matthew’s cock into her mouth.

Sloane let out a sigh of satisfaction when her mouth sealed around him. It felt good to be sucking him— to just suck, and suck and forget everything else…

Sloane sucked Matthew with more enthusiasm. Matthew was starting to thrust into her mouth now, and that only encouraged Sloane to suck him harder. She really was forgetting everything but how to suck— Matthew was making her forget, fucking all she had known right out of her head. She couldn’t remember where she’d come from, what she’d done that day… then a minute or so later, she was starting to forget basic pieces of general knowledge— even things she’d known for years. She was sucking, and it was making her dizzy. She was sucking, and it was all she could think about. Her mind was fading, growing weaker— it was too weak to stay intact as thoughts of Matthew’s cock overwhelmed it.

But now it wasn’t only fantasies of Matthew’s cock in Sloane’s head. The sensation of actually sucking him was up there now too— and it was taking up just as much space as all Sloane’s previous imaginings had done. Her mind was getting fuzzier… getting fuzzier— she was almost completely thoughtless, now, and yet somehow this feeling was still increasing the longer that Sloane sucked. But the more Sloane sucked, the more she wanted to keep sucking. Her lips, her tongue, the inside of her cheeks— they all felt incredible, and Matthew’s cock was so soft against them.

Matthew was shaking between her lips, and starting to thrust erratically. Sloane sucked harder, intuitively. She didn’t have enough brain power left to plan this response— but she’d become so dedicated to sucking cock that she knew how to do it perfectly without having to use her mind at all. Her body just knew what to do, perfectly.

Matthew thrust more quickly, starting to spasm— and then, at last, Matthew came inside Sloane’s mouth, filling it with his come.

She swallowed Matthew’s come down, and as soon as it hit her stomach, she felt her mind numbing out completely. She was only a hunger now— a hunger for cock, a hunger for fucking. She needed cock on a level that went beyond anything. It was a mindless craving in her body, an all-consuming need that Sloane couldn’t even hope to fight. She needed to be fucked by Matthew’s cock now, fucked good and hard. She was aching for it. And she knew instinctively how to make it happen— there was only one thing she could do now to ensure she’d get the fucking she needed— and she absolutely had to do it.

She picked the amulet back up from where she’d left it on the floor, and stood. Then she put it back around Matthew’s neck, and pushed him roughly in the direction of his couch. Once she had him in proximity to it, she gave him one more shove to get him sitting down on it. And there— his cock was perfectly positioned, standing erect, just waiting for her to sink down onto it. Sloane could feel herself juicing, just looking at it. She needed it inside her— she needed it now.

She couldn’t wait even one second longer— Sloane stripped herself in a frenzy, and then put each of her legs on other side of Matthew, getting herself into position. Once she’d gotten herself there, she lowered herself— sliding Matthew’s cock into her aching, drooling pussy.

When Matthew was fully seated inside of her, Sloane had a flash of clarity. Her mind had gone totally silent before, had held nothing but a primal hunger for Matthew, but now that he was inside her, she was having her last moment of lucidity. She could think— she could understand— oh, god, she knew exactly what she’d done. How could she have done it?

She had to stop it, now, stop it while there was still time, or else she would be absorbed into Matthew’s cock, just like Elli and Nicky. She shouldn’t have put the amulet on him! She had to get it off him, while there was still time. She’d just made the biggest mistake of her life.

Sloane raised her hands to the amulet’s chain again— but Matthew had realized he was embedded in Sloane’s pussy, and he was staring to fuck her now.

Sloane let out an inadvertent moan. No, she had to be stronger than this— had to do better than this. She had her fingers on the chain— she just had to grab hold of it and lift it up. She was the only one who could do it. Matthew couldn’t take it off; no one else would ever be able to remove it again, if she failed. She needed to be strong now. She’d always been a determined, focused person before— where was that focus now? She needed it, needed all of her strength. She just had to get the amulet off of Matthew, now.

But each time she made to lift the chain— the fucking distracted her again. Matthew was thrusting up into, and she was slamming down onto him, his thrusts shaking through her body. No, she had to ignore it. She had her fingers under the chain, she just had to lift— she was digging deep, drawing on the last of her reserves— she had to get up, before—

She felt Matthew’s skin sealing to hers— felt the boundary between their bodies starting to bleed. No, she was running out of time. This was her last chance— she had to get it off of Matthew now

But it was too late; Matthew was fucking her hard, and draining her away. She was shaking from his thrusts— her arms had fallen to her sides. Sloane struggled against the feeling, trying to pull herself away from him and stop it from happening. But there was nothing she could do… Matthew’s cock was sucking her in, just the same way it had done to Elli and Nicky first.

It drained her away, leaving nothing behind. Matthew’s cock was even bigger than before, having completely absorbed Sloane into it.

But this time, when the process was complete, Matthew’s mind didn’t return to him. The only thought in his head was finding someone else to fuck.

All Matthew could think about was fucking… finding more victims to drain away into his cock… doing whatever the amulet wanted him to, however it wanted him to do it… he was completely controlled by the amulet now, and completely joined to it. There was no separation from it anymore, for him. He had become completely joined to it, and he would do its bidding endlessly, without a thought in his head.

Matthew rose, and still naked, he went outside, and then down the street. He would keep walking until he found his next conquest— he would keep walking until he found the next person he could sink his cock into.

The amulet was still around his neck, glowing… ready to drain his next victim into his cock. Matthew wandered on, completely mindless.

* * *