The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Standard disclaimers: Read no further if you are under the age of 18 or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. All characters, situations and locations are purely fictional.

The Unexpected Gift

When you’re a teenager, people tell you ‘yeah guys your age masturbate a lot—it’s perfectly natural’ and maybe you feel a bit better about it. Well, right now I’m 30, and I can barely go half a day without having to get off. I had long been worried that I was an abnormal freak—my sex drive seemed to be astronomical compared with other guys (as far as I could tell). I didn’t talk with anyone about this, and to be honest I’d never really had a sexual partner to talk with. 30 and still a virgin you ask? Well, almost. That was a couple of years ago, and I’ve made up for it since. What happened? I discovered I really was a freak...

I was laying on my bed naked, with the covers off. As usual, I’d just had the urge to masturbate, and I was concentrating hard on that last stretch before I sprayed. I was thinking about the hot girl who lived next door. She lived alone, just like me, and I’d hardly ever spoken to her. She was gorgeous, and about 25. Tall—nearly my height, blonde and with a full figure. I had often imagined what she looked like under the dresses she wore, but never done more than imagine. Every time I tried to make conversation with her as we met in the street, I stammered and made such a fool of myself I’d pretty much started avoiding her. As you can tell, I wasn’t exactly the strong and confident type, and I particularly found it difficult talking with women I found attractive. I know, pathetic you think, but there’s more people like me around than you might think. At least in that regard.

My penis, which as far as I can tell is about the normal size (I haven’t often compared it with other guys) was hard as a rock. In fact, it was almost painful to try and move it around. I was gripping it hard, and stroking, enjoying the sensitivity of the head, and the warmth of the rod as I rubbed up and down. The pre-cum glistened as I increased the pace. I had been going for about 15 minutes or so I think—hard to remember.

I’d been imagining the girl next door under my influence as a mind controller. A new one for me—I’d imagined her in various situations, but this was a first. I’d already gone through some of my standard fantasises this time, and kind of saved this until last. It was worth it. I could see her in my minds eye, as she suddenly sat up straight in bed, and then got out and stood straight as if she were at attention. I imagined her wearing a t-shirt and panties, standing there awaiting my next command. She then moved downstairs and out of her house, across the lawn to my front door. She took the doorkey out from under the flowerpot, and placed it in the lock. She opened the door and stepped inside.

I let out an involuntary moan as I imagined her sweeping her t-shirt off in one deft movement, exposing her upper body. Of course I’d never seen her like this, but I had imagined what her breasts would be like many times. They would be nicely rounded and firm, with a large aureole and nipples standing out hard from her body. Her blonde hair would hang down almost to cover her nipples, and I could imagine the small movements of her chest as she breathed in and out. Quietly she would move upstairs, breasts gently swaying as she moved...

At this point, I finally climaxed. I ws surprised at how much a turn-on this simple fantasy was—it was the most intense I’d ever experienced, and yet all that had happened was she had moved upstairs topless! I groaned and continued to pump my hand up and down like a piston as the spurts began. I could feel the rush from my scrotum up into the channel on the underside of my shaft, and then the first spray up into the air was the peak of ecstasy. I always enjoyed the sensation of the hot sperm hitting my belly. I pressed my penis towards my stomach as the spurts continued, enjoying the final waves of pleasure.

Throughout this, I had closed my eyes, to imagine better. I began to reach across for the tissues to wipe myself off, and I opened my eyes. I froze—there in front of me was my neighbour, standing almost naked in my room looking at me, just as I had imagined. For a couple of seconds I just lay there, covered in my own ejaculation with my hand on my penis looking at her. Once I un-froze, I reached across for the tissues, and tried to cover myself while she just stood there looking at me.

‘Hey, what are you doing?’ I squeaked, but she just stood there, staring. As I sat up, wiping cum off my stomach and hiding my still-erect penis I just didn’t know what else to say! As I sat there in shock, the odd thought came to me that her breasts were pretty much as I’d imagined them. In moments like these, the brain does funny things. I remember thinking ‘it’s a pity I didn’t imagine her removing her panties’ which was the only clothing she was wearing. My shock continued as she quickly pulled her panties down, and stood upright again with her panties around her ankles.

At this point, the situation became clear even to me—I was somehow controlling her with my mind. I didn’t know how, but I didn’t care! I imagined her lifting her arms above her head, and she did. This was amazing! I sat for a moment, just staring at her, as she looked at me. Even after a minute, I was already pretty horny again, and the sexual heat overcame any caution I might have had.

I moved to the end of the bed, and sat there with my legs open. My penis was limp, but already hardening fast. I closed my eyes and imagined her kneeling in front of me. I opened them, end there she was, her elbows by my knees, and breasts dangling right there in front of me. I reached a hand out, and cupped her right breast. I rubbed her nipple with my thumb, and she let out a small sigh. The nipple was swolen and erect, and obviously very sensitive.

This time, I left my eyes open, and kind of willed her to touch my penis. She moved a hand up, and slowly placed it around the shaft. She started to stroke slowly and softly, and then increased the rythm and grip completely just as I wanted her to. I then started to grab her breasts with both hands, rubbing the nipples a little roughly. She moaned with an intensity and obvious need that increased my own arousal. If I wasn’t careful I was going to come all over her already—I wasn’t used to this stimulation. Now she was moving in harmony to my every thought. I didn’t need to concentrate at all as we both stood up. I moved a hand down to between her legs, and stroked the lips of her vagina as my other hand continued to massage her breast. I put a finger up inside her, and felt around for her clit with my thumb. This was my first time doing anything like this, but I’d read and heard enough to know what to do. It certainly seemed to be working, as her response was to quiver and moan in ecstasy.

I felt a growing desire to cum inside her—not on her, but as deep inside her as I could manage, so I needed to act now. She moved and lay down on my bed, legs spread. I moved on top of her, with my penis resting on her crotch, her breasts squashed against my chest. I intertwinned my fingers with hers, and moved her hands straight out and away from her body, above her head. She slipped her legs around mine, curling around and forcing us closer together. The head of my penis was now inside her, and I felt the warmth and moisture surround it. I could take it no more, and I pushed it inside her as far as I could. We lay there, simply straining to get my penis as far inside as possible, not moving in and out, but just as far as we could. I felt surrounded by her, and it was the most amazing feeling of my life. I don’t know how long we lay there straining away, but it felt like an eternity before I started stroking in and out. With her legs she tensed and relaxed in time with me, helping the movements go further and easier. There was a sort of pressure building up in my penis I could feel, the head swelling and becoming hyper-sensitive. This was like when I masturbated in the way a small photo of a sunset is like the reality. She was totally under my control, and I was loving it. Her body responded to my thoughts almost before I had them. Those last few moments as I felt like I would pop, her cries became screams and I could feel a kind of pressure building up in her around my penis.

When we both came together, it was as if the world stopped for a moment, and I gushed inside her, she gushing around me. I simply lay on top of her, still gripping her hands, still with her legs around mine as my penis shrank back out of her and our breathing returned to normal.

I don’t know how long we lay there after that, but I do remember the one thought going through my mind: ‘That was amazing, and this is going to be fun!’