The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Under Construction (The Golden Hammer)

Date: August, 2001

Synopsis: David finds his new construction job to be a lot more than he bargained for. Hypnosis and Surprise Seduction... in the most interesting of places!

David awoke with a start.

As the young man looked around the room, things looked vaguely familiar but strangely new. Almost like he had seen this place from the depths of a dream, a fantasy fulfilled in some previous, extraordinary life. After all, what would a construction worker from downtown Dallas be doing in a place like this?

Plush carpeting covered the floors, antique furniture wall to wall. Exquisite tapestries hung from the north and south pillars, centered in this grand room. A lone candlestick, flickering dimly, cast an eerie glow over the extravagant burgundy cushions covering the lounge on which David sat. One would expect warmth here in what seemed to be very comfortable surroundings, but there was a chill in the air.

It was then that David noticed where the chill was coming from. He glanced down, only to find himself naked, the only piece of adornment being his worn tool belt. And the usual clutter of tools was missing, except for one piece: a massive hammer, with a head and tip of seeming gold. So shiny, even in this dark place, it caught the glimmer of candlelight and seemed to dance, moving rhythmically in his eyes. While this was the strangest circumstance he could remember, the golden hammer was a source of comfort. David reached down, wrapped his fingers around the leather-covered handle, and a surge of familiarity shot through his body. For a fleeting moment, there was a flicker of memory. Then it was gone.

Oh well. David mused to himself, knowing that his clothes must be around here somewhere. Hell, he really must have tied one on last night, even though he didn’t feel the least bit hung over. How weird that was! He stood and began to walk toward the door. Glancing to his right, he noticed a gothic, full-length mirror. As he passed, the figure in the mirror was stunning. Over 6 feet of pure muscle. Well tanned, toned, evenly oiled. Light shimmer of golden, well-kept body hair stood at attention in the chill of the room. The muscles that showed easily from beneath the layer of bodily oil were majestic, succulent. Sexy shoulders and chest muscles, pumped to their maximum size and strength, stood proudly above a strong and muscular torso. The rippled muscles tapered to a trim yet rock-hard abdomen, brick-like. Swaying hypnotically below this muscular masterpiece was the largest piece of horse-hung man meat ever seen. Perfectly proportioned to the rest of this fabulous package, the scrumptious cock and engorged balls swung in a circular motion as the Adonis walked. Statuesque and firm, the legs were young tree trunks, able to be firmly planted to the earth with each powerful step. The man’s thighs and legs were impressive, easily proving the worth and benefit that only an all-consuming drive to work out in a gym (or on the job) could result in. If strenuous and overbearing workout routines were the pathway to the goal, then this body personified the prize, the fabulous pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A hunky Nirvana. Atop this “body of pure death through ecstasy” was the most handsome face, lightly bearded and tanned, a manly creation, yet with the finest features. Definitely model material. And this total package shimmered, a sweet mixture of body sweat, oil, and nervous excitement. When David took it in, a lifetime of visual overkill consumed in a single glance, he smiled to himself... proudly. He knew that this was his shining moment, regardless of whether he knew his strange surroundings.

Ah, there they are. Or at least part of them is there, he thought. Near the door, a pile of familiar clothing lay strewn on a stool. Somewhat torn and tattered, these were his clothes, alright. But how had they gotten so torn? One would expect torn clothes from a legendary rock star making his escape from a crowded auditorium, but not from the simple work of carpentry and architectural design. Once again, David attributed this to having one too many drink last night. He put on his clothes, though some of the more tattered parts of his shirt hung down, exposing a glimpse of his massive brown nipples, hardened by the cool air in the room. Instinctively, David took his exposed nipple between his fingers, rolling it lightly. As though connected to the rest of his body, the squeeze brought a jump to his cock, pressing outward against his usual attire of construction shorts, the frayed denim cutoffs that so perfectly showcased his masculine physique. One more squeeze brought another inch of his manhood to attention. He couldn’t resist. He reached for the other nipple, squeezing them both at the same time. As this was one of the most sensitive parts of David’s body, his knees weakened and legs began to buckle, accompanied by a proudly extended “third leg”, jutting upwards and tipping slightly beyond the upper band of the paper-thin Levis shorts. David reached down, positioning himself slightly to the left (Wouldn’t want to give anybody a free show, now would we? he thought.), and then bent to put on his white socks and construction boots. At last he stood, knowing that it was time to find some answers to the questions yet unspoken.

“Hello? Anybody here?” David called out, peering cautiously out the door leading into a bright space, down a long, ornate hallway. He could hear sounds coming from a room far away. No one answered. David continued to move slowly toward the other rooms of what appeared to be now a palatial mansion, though David was not sure just where it was, or how he had appeared there. He tried to recognize his surroundings, but the harder he tried to remember, the more it seemed his mind was forced to forget, forget, forget... Vases, filled with exquisite flowers of every springtime variety imaginable, lined the tables in the hallway. Hardwood floors, covered with all manner of Persian rugs, lead to a large double door, from where the sounds of construction were becoming more evident, more pronounced. David reached for the door handles and swung them inward, on guard and wondering just what surprises lay in wait.

“David, you old dog, I thought you would never get here. Mrs. Vanderpool has been asking about you for the past hour and a half! But I guess you are entitled to be late... you ARE the boss!” “What?” David asked, totally taken off guard by the sight of his foreman and several construction workers, undertaking a reconstruction of the West Wing ballroom. David rubbed his eyes. “When did you guys get here?” David asked his foreman Tom. “Just when you told us to... 7 am.” “I told you 7 am? Oh, okay.” He muttered, not wanting to appear stupid at not remembering any of this. Tom continued to talk as he worked, saw in hand. “You certainly made some impression on the Vanderpools last night at the party. When I left, you were still going strong. Sounds like they want to have their Master Bedroom redone, as well. This contract just gets better and better. Not sure what you said, but they are definitely going to keep us busy for the rest of the year, if not longer.”

The Vanderpool Contract! That’s it! David’s construction firm had been in negotiations, bidding on a considerable amount of work to be done in the renovation of the downtown areas, near the Dallas skyline. Some beautiful mansions, needing restoration to keep in step with the area’s massive resurgence in popularity. The Vanderpools were relatively new to the area, “new money” as it were. And quite young, too. Martin Vanderpool, in his early 40’s, had recently begun work as an entrepreneur and overseer to the city’s downtown renovation, much as he had done in other places across the nation. He had a reputation for being talented, for taking something and molding it into his own creation, so to speak, and for creating masterful city sections totally unique. David’s firm had been offered the opportunity to become the preferred contracting firm for this renovation, and last night was to be the kick-off for the project.

David looked for the door, sheepishly wondering where he had parked his truck, and hoping beyond hope that all of his tools were still there and intact. And for the life of him, he could not remember where this golden hammer came from. As he turned the corner, he saw the front entryway and door. Looking to his right, he saw a formal dining area, an attractive woman seated at the table. “Ma’am”, David said as he passed. “Oh, David, I am so pleased with what you all are doing with the house. You have such a great reputation. We will make good partners in this town.” “Well, thank you, Mrs. Vanderpool. We do aim to please. I am certainly grateful for the opportunity. We all are.” She continued to speak. “Sorry that I headed to bed so early last night. I don’t know what came over me, but I just couldn’t stay awake. I feel much better this morning, however.” “That is good,” David responded. “I always feel better after a good night’s sleep, too.” “By the way, David, my husband is in the study, across the foyer. He is expecting you.” With a grin and a tip of his head, David left the dining room and knocked on the study door. “Come in” a powerful voice answered. David opened the doors and stepped into the book-lined study. A handsome man, dressed in fine clothing, approached David. The man stretched out his hand, and as David took the hand of the Master of the House, he could feel the power transferring, one body to another, in the strong grip. The electricity was unmistakable. “Good to see you again, David” Martin said, his gaze intently enveloping David’s being. The handshake continued, pulling David closer, closer, into the eyes, the eyes, pools of running water, waterfalls of desire, falling, drifting, lost, becoming lost... David shook his head and broke the handshake, slightly uneasy but knowing he had no reason at all to be. “Yes, it is good to see you again, Sir. Last night was some party, what I remember of it.” “That’s right, it was, indeed. I am glad you parked your truck behind the guest house, as I instructed. Very private there, I am sure that all is in order.” “Thanks” David replied. “I’ll just go and get my tools now.” “Oh, wait”, said Martin. “Before you go, David, I want to see your hammer. Quite unique.” “Err, yes it is. No two like it, I’m sure.” David said in response. Martin continued, moving toward David and removing the hammer from David’s belt, David totally entranced and unable to move, fixated on watching the hammer. Martin held the hammer up, catching the light of the morning sun. “Look at it, David. I just knew that this would be the perfect gift for the beginning of our venture, a shining partnership, shining brightly, shimmering, it sparkles as will this town when we are done with it, you and I, I and you, I in you, going into this together, together now, together now, deep, deep in this together now, now, now...” Martin reached out and took David’s hand, as David’s gaze rested intently on the platinum head of the hammer. “That’s it, go deep into the sparkling togetherness, so deep now, deep into sleep now, so deep into sleep now, nothing can interfere with this relaxed place, our relaxed partnership now David.” As David fought to regain composure, to remain focused on what was being said, he seemed to be uncontrollably lost, lost in the drifting whirlpool of the voice, the voice leading him “deeper into the dark, comfortable place, going peacefully, going completely, going to sleep now, going all the way NOW.” With one last sigh, David could no longer keep his eyes open. Martin continued, standing and walking around the sleeping statue, locking the door to the study. They knew not to disturb him when he was working in his study. So private, so relaxed.

“That’s right, David, breathe deeply and relax. So relaxed as you listen to my voice, very good. Drift deeper and deeper, recognizing my voice now, so easy to follow my voice and my instructions, drifting, drifting, falling, so safe and secure, deeply into this place of warmth and safety. You feel so safe and comfortable here, David, right where you belong. Good boy. Right where you belong now.” A look of peaceful serenity passed over David’s sleeping face. A slight smile on his lips, as though tucked warmly into a comfortable bed. He never wanted to leave this place, floating into the soft and inviting voice. “Very good, David. Ever since we met last week, you have been a very good hypnotic subject for me. Very few know that I possess the powers of persuasion, David. And few are as lucky as you to experience so much of me, first-hand. You are special to me, David, and I know that we will be spending a lot of time together. You and I. You would like to spend a lot of time with me, with this voice, knowing that this is where you belong now. How does that make you feel, David?” “Very good,” David said with a smile, eyes remaining closed yet intently seeing the multi-colored lights in his mind, spinning into opposite directions, confusion drifting into oblivion, so easy to listen to the soothing voice, follow its command, and fall into this deep, comfortable place. So deep, going so deep now...

“David, I want you to know that each time you feel the touch of the golden hammer, a feeling of excitement will pulsate through you. Along with this exquisite feeling, you will know that you feel submissive, submissive to me only, and longing to submit and to serve. All other parts of your life, you will be the Master of your surroundings. Your business will thrive, you will be successful, and you will know that your contact with me will continue. Your submission to my voice will continue to make you successful, David. So powerful in life, you continue to become a leader in the business world. And the sound of my voice, the all-consuming ownership you know that my voice and commands have over you, all will work together now and in the future to make you feel happy and content, loving the feeling of listening to my voice, submitting to my commands and leadership, and being truly grateful for the opportunity to do so. Do you understand?” A nod from Sleeping Beauty is all that could be shown, he being so deeply under the spell of the Master. “When you awaken, David, you will feel very refreshed, enjoying the deep friendship that we share. You know that you must increase the time we spend together, benefiting both your business and mine. And though you will only remember that the golden hammer was a token of thanks for good work done, each time you see it, you will need to see me, to speak to me. And relief will only come when you are in my presence.” David continued to sleep peacefully, swaying silently as he stood in deep slumber. “At the count of five, you will awaken, all of the commands and suggestions I have given you now and forever deeply imbedded into your subconscious mind, safely and secretly awaiting my voice to activate them. When you awaken, the feeling of excitement you feel when hearing my voice and being touched increases with each passing second. You may be straight to the rest of the world, as am I, but when you are alone with me, you are free to be the happily owned servant that you will always be when with me. Awaken at the count of five, refreshed and ready to have a successful day. Remember, remember, the golden hammer is your doorway to complete submission to me only. Seeing the hammer makes you desire time with me more than anything. One, two...FIVE!”

David opened his eyes and spoke. “As I was saying, I am really thrilled with all the business you are giving me. Thank you very much.” He extended a handshake, and as he did so, he caught a glimpse of the hammer, resting at the edge of the desk. Seeing the hammer, the touch of Martin’s hand against his own, a feeling of passion surged through him. Martin’s handshake did not let go, pulling him closer and into a full embrace. “This is not right” David thought to himself. What would his girlfriend think? And what about Mrs. Vanderpool? But a look into Martin’s eyes was all that was needed to make any apprehension vanish. “Martin... uh... Mr. Vanderpool... what is... what...?” He was stopped short as the Master of the House pulled him close and placed a hot mouth over his own, lips and tongues mingling together, hot sweat and perspiration trickling down, deeply falling into excitement. Martin grabbed at David frantically, continuing to shred the clothes in the way he had begun the night previously. David’s cock could no longer remain restrained, poked far above the jean cutoffs, now pulled down, resting low on the admirable hips of the Adonis. “You are mine now” Martin said with authority. “Your life is mine, your body is mine, your mind is mine, only mine. You understand and you willingly comply.” David nodded in agreement, as Martin grabbed his hair, pulling his mouth closer and into another wet mouth-suck. Martin uttered another will-trained phrase, and David, mid-embrace, fell silent and limp, crumpling to the floor in the most appealing heap of smoldering man-flesh that Martin had ever seen.

Martin left the melted buffet to its own rest, and picked up the phone. “James, be sure that the workmen are well cared for. Keep their drinks stocked. And see that Mrs. Vanderpool makes it to her social tea. I am involved in some heavy business with Mr. Sanders, and I am not to be disturbed. Please hold all my calls.” As he returned the phone, he sat down at the mahogany desk and lingered, viewing his latest business acquisition sprawled peacefully on the floor. “Yes, you are beautiful, my friend David. Sleep, and sleep well. You will need all the strength you have for what is in store.” Even from deep sleep, the smile on David’s lips spoke silent words of understanding and obedience.

After finishing some necessary paperwork and after giving considerable thought to what was to come next, Martin returned to David’s side. “David, listen to my voice and go deeper, deeper into my voice, the Voice, and know that you are now and will always be compelled to follow any instructions it gives. While remaining completely relaxed and asleep, I want you to stand now and wait for further instructions.” David eagerly complied, standing as previously trained, hands loosely at his side. “Please remove your clothing now, David. Clothing is cumbersome and must never be worn when you are alone in my presence. You know this is right and correct. You are only to wear your tool belt when in my presence. The golden hammer will remain in place, continuing to deepen the power of control and submission you feel.” David pulled the shreds of a shirt off his body, up and carelessly over his head. The shirt fell, as limply as David’s body had done. He then placed the belt around his muscular waist, fastening it loosely and yet securely. “Your belt will never be off when in my presence, boy. And the feelings of being owned, of being possessed, overtake you now and continue to become stronger with each moment that passes. Now, David, please remove the remainder of your clothing. That will feel so good to you, to comply willingly and to obey.” David proceeded to pop the buttons on his worn jean cutoffs, and as instructed, removed them. Even now, no underwear existed... had it ever existed? He only knew that nothing was to be worn now. Even with eyes closed tightly and breaths deep and relaxed, he followed the instructions implicitly. “David, notice that each time you comply with any command I give, you feel a sense of pride, of belonging, of relief. Total relief when you obey. No other options exist in your mind. Obey... relief... obey... relief, utter and complete happiness.” At this comment, David smiled and nodded from the deep, knowing how much he wanted to serve and to please, to belong, to belong TO someone... to the Voice. Martin watched, pleased at the fine physique and bulging muscles of his prize and pride. “David, allow yourself to drift, to fall deeper into a peaceful place, with each breath.” As David continued to slip deeper into nothingness, Martin removed the hammer from its holster. One smooth movement released the rubber sheath covering the handle, allowing the textured rubber to slip off easily. Beneath this sheath, another surprise lay in wait. A cylindrical, round and smooth pole shone brilliantly. Made of the same platinum alloy that the hammer’s head showed, the pole, though handle shaped, began from a narrow taper at the end and widened to larger proportions at the top. In the light, this spike-like creation glistened with sweat, the sweat of anticipation coming from Master Martin’s hands. Martin ran his fingers over the length of the handle, noting with care that no sharp points existed, yet smooth bumps lined all sides of this metal masterpiece. “David, you are very relaxed now, completely trusting that you are safe. Nothing will hurt you and everything will bring intense pleasure mixed with intense longing and need for more. When I count to three, you will notice that the metal alloy from the hammer in your tool belt (so it would seem to David, anyways...) is melting into your body. As it does so, it increases in volume and fluidity, expanding to fill all space within your body. When each part of your body expands with the molten metal injection, the fluid lava becomes stiff, unmovable, hardened exactly as it forms, exactly to the majestic proportions of your body, now my body. You will see and feel yourself becoming a metal statue, from the inside. I am easily able to move and control you, though your body will be unable to move at all of its own accord. This may tingle, and it will excite you immensely. Even though you have the strongest need and desire to move, you will be unable to do so without my commands. Breathe deeply and allow the transformation to begin. One, two, three...”

Martin loved watching this part! The twitching toes and limbs, succumbing to the perceived ironization, finally resolving to complete metallica. David’s legs tightened stiffly, strong and straight. The excitement in his now fully engorged and erect cock and balls solidified into stone. The transition continued, up through David’s abdomen and back muscles, tapering upward through his chest and well-formed neck, making its way into the face and head, totally stiff and now of stone. “Very good, David. I know that you feel every sensation fully, though your body has no control if its own. The sensations of heat and cold, conducted through the metal in your body, send shock waves of excitement through you. The intensity is uncontrollable, sharp pangs of extreme ecstasy shooting through your body and your mind. Every touch you feel is intensified with my voice, every feeling stronger than ever. The desires within your body remain completely animal and erotic, screaming silently, reverberating through your mind in an earth-shattering loudness. And when I release you from this metal prison of sheer excitement, the orgasmic pleasure will be nothing short of Heaven to you. Each touch brings a higher level of conduction, sensitivity, and true excitement. Go deep, feel deeply touched, and relish the exquisite torture I have for you.” Martin, well muscled himself, pressed against David’s chest. Firm, muscular, steel. But with increased pressure, the boy’s feet not connected to earth, he was easily able to sway David backwards. Stiff and straight, he laid the golden boy against the desk, well cushioned of course. While doing so, Martin also lifted the massive construction worker’s legs, placing them on the nearby table. A perfect bridge of steel, unlike any he had previously constructed in this or any other town. David’s form, helpless and internally shivering with anticipation, lie vulnerable and still. “David, as I touch you, allow each feeling to sear into your flesh, your body, your brain. You are mine, to do with as I wish. And I will care for you as a prize possession. Now, experience the sensations.” Martin lightly began to tongue the boy’s nipples, feeling them harden to a point with the increased attention. The breathing increased, the true mark of excitement. Martin continued down this sumptuous feast, licking the abdomen and encircling the navel, sending shivers through them both. He continued his descent, grasping and sucking the now hardened cock head, taking it all inside him, going down deeper, even as David continued to fall into the pools of electricity. Up and down, taking what was his, owning it, claiming it. Just as mercury rises, David’s thermometer was reaching full volume and capacity. And the juicy seepage being any indication, Vesuvius was longing to blow, and blow BIG! Martin continued to suck it, swallowing ever bit of pre-cum that oozed. How he loved this man-taste. All his to own, all his to command. Such power at his fingertips, such power down his throat. And just as David could take it no longer, Martin pressed his lips down completely to the boy’s groin, feeling the boy’s skin and muscles pressed to his lips, taking it all, every drop, every bit. Grinding and sucking, taking all that was David. Michelangelo never had it so good with HIS David. Or did he? (Ah, but that is yet another story.) David shot load after load, internal moans reaching audible status, yet still unable to move. Once Martin had drained every drop, he took hold of David’s legs again, swinging them back to the floor and to an upright position. “That’s it, David, breathe, breathe deeply. We are nowhere near finished yet.” With David’s body standing, still and at attention, the Master began to run his fingers down David’s back. The muscles, hard and smooth to the touch, were easily pliable as Martin massaged the wondrous back and torso. This massage would easily permeate the boy’s body, reaching even to the soul. And though David could not move, the sheer excitement was inevitable. Martin continued to massage down the boy’s back and legs, never wanting to stop. He loved his toys, and boy-toys were a part of the package, to be sure. Martin continued to move down David’s body, leaving no section untouched. The small of David’s back, so chiseled and defined, was a joy to behold and an even greater joy to taste. Martin knelt behind his entranced statue, licking and sucking every inch of skin, slathering the skin with wet kisses till it glistened like the morning mist. His tongue continued its downward pilgrimage, pausing only slightly with it reached David’s pungent hole. His tongue darted across the inner folds of David’s ass cheeks, then slithered into his asshole, pumping deeper. He knew that David would be writhing on the floor if allowed to do so, but the helplessly obedient man-boy had no choice but to feel the sensations and inwardly beg for release. The Master of the House was also Master of David’s pleasure, his glorious pain, his want and need, everything and anything that remained of David was slowly and fully becoming the property of the Master, lock, stock, and barrel. While Martin slid his tongue deeper within the folds of David’s ass, he also reached between the tender, hotly sensitive inner thighs of the molten God, playing with the overly heightened sensations that plagued David. He reached for the boy’s dick and balls, blood coursing through the boy’s tender yet stiff manhood once again. Yanking on his balls, pulling them downward, he caused extreme ecstasy and extreme pain to co-mingle in David’s mind, forever numbing with the barrage of feelings and sensations bombarding the beautiful boy.

Knowing that David was needing to move more than anything, the Master began to speak once more. “David, listen carefully to me. Though you remain deeply in trance, when I count to three and place my hands on both of your shoulders, you will be free to move at will, all of the metallic qualities removed instantly. You will feel such pleasure, such gratitude, and you must obey your own feelings, your own needs. Your body and mind will remain tightly connected to my voice and my commands, and you will be easily able to follow any urges or impulses that arise. You will also notice a tingling, a deep need far within your ass, longing to be satisfied. Only I will relieve this utter need. Only I have this power.” Martin moved in front, to face the sleeping boy. He counted to three and masterfully placed his hands upon David’s muscular neck and shoulders. Instantly, sculpture became fluid life. David fell first to the ground then quickly got on his knees. Fumbling frenetically, David yanked at the Master’s clothing, pulling his pants down and plunging into the world he had waited so long to devour wholeheartedly. Both the pants and underwear were torn from Martin’s body in one strong gesture. David grasped and sucked, as if his life depended on it, his body writing and twitching with unbridaled desire. He didn’t know what to sample first... the cock, the big balls, that tasty aroma filling his flaring nostrils as he sucked each low-hanging sack, applying full tongue caresses in the most subservient manner. He licked and sucked like a mad man, longing to taste the body of his owner extraordinaire. David screamed, “Master! Master! I want to please you. I need to serve you, worship you as you have done to me. Take me, all of me. Let me take you, as well!” With a slurp, he went back to work, pumping the Master’s cock with his forceful jaw, savoring the delicious scent of pre-cum, soon to be followed by a screaming rage of cumshots, over and over again. The Master grabbed David’s head, pressing it down onto himself, pumping it like the object of lust that it was. David was the willing servant, and nothing would stop him from pleasuring the Master. Totally, complete. Without thought or without reason. Animal instinct. After regaining his composure, Martin spoke. “David, my good David, stand now.” The boy raised to his feet and positioned himself once again, the stance of the submissive. “Very good. Now, David, turn and face the desk. Place both hands firmly on the desk.” David willingly complied, his ass raised for all the world to see, for his Master to see, for both were the same in his mind. Without saying another word, Martin picked up the golden hammer, turning the shiny platinum handle toward David’s ass, still wet with moisture, saliva, sweat and bodily oils. David could see the hammer moving from his sight and being placed behind him, feeling the cold steely spike pressing against his hole. “David, relax now and go deeper, as I will go deeper in you, mind and body.” Martin once again caressed the boy’s back while gently placing several fingers into his ass. The gyrations began, David bucking like a bronco in heat, begging to be mounted, needing to be ridden like never before. In one forceful movement, the Master plunged the golden-ribbed spike deep into the boy. David’s head reared back, fingernails plunging into the wood-grain finish of the desk, digging and clawing with every ounce of body fiber. Taking David’s hair and pulling his head back, Martin continued to plunge the hammer into the deep recesses of David’s asshole. Nothing but animal passion, unashamed and uncontrollable by now. So excited by the feel of David’s skin beneath him, the Master withdrew one sword and replaced it with an even larger sword, the sword of the Master. Martin plunged deeper and deeper, the hammer falling to the floor as he mounted the prize horse, riding ever closer to the finish line. He plunged and pumped, all the while whispering words into David’s ear. “You are mine, boy, each push makes you mine even more. Press into me, David, you need this like nothing you have ever felt before. Go deep into my ownership, David, and you will never return. Never.” With several final strokes, Martin plunged deeply into David, spewing seeds where no other man had gone before. He bent to place a bite into the back of David’s neck, not leaving marks and yet growling like an animal consuming his prey. “Sleep, David. Go deeper into sleep, into my control. Go deep NOW!” With his dick still deeply imbedded in the fertile garden of David’s ass, and with his arms encircling David’s massive torso, Martin basked in the glory of the moment, knowing that the man-boy seeping slowly down onto the desktop, spent, sleeping, was to be his forever. “Sleep and dream, boy. This dream will be the ultimate fantasy for you, to be lived and acted and forgotten each and every time it happens. This need to be satisfied and to satisfy me will always remain in your hidden psyche. And the golden hammer will remain at your side. Controlling you as I will continue to do.”

Martin stepped back and away, maneuvering into his clothing and putting himself in order. Then it was David’s turn. “David, at the count of three, you will remain deeply asleep yet you will open your eyes, putting on your clothing and tool belt, as if preparing yourself for work. When you have dressed, you will move to stand facing me as I sit at my desk. You will wait for further instructions.” The boy moved into action at the count of three. When his tasks were completed, his willing and compliant body stood in wait. With a deep breath, Martin surveyed David once again. Yes, this was going to be a long and fulfilling partnership, to be sure. Whether in business or pleasure, Martin was once again controlling the outcomes for success. For the finishing touch, Martin replaced the leather sheath on the hammer and put it in place.

“David, I will soon count from one to ten and snap my fingers. With each count, you will move more closely to the top of the pool of consciousness. When you hear my fingers snap, you will awaken fully, knowing that we have just had a most successful meeting and that our partnership will be a continued one. Remember, the golden hammer remains at your side at all times. We will do this again, and many times in the future. Would you like that?” David smiled from deep within, eagerly consenting to consider this as his destiny. “Oh, yes, I want that very much, Master.” Martin smiled to himself as he brought the boy out of trance. “...eight, drifting higher and higher, nine, floating upward toward the surface... Ten (Snap).”

David awoke with a start.

Breathing deeply, he felt very relaxed. What a great meeting this had been. “Mr. Vanderpool, I am looking forward to a long and prosperous venture with you. Thank you once again for your trust in my firm. I am sure we will be working together for a long time to come.” David held out a hearty handshake. The tinge of excitement when his skin touched that of Martin once again sent waves of pleasure through him. Thinking to himself, David pondered, “Boy, if that is going to happen each time I shake his hand, I will just never get any work done.” David spoke. “I guess it is time for me to get back to work.” He turned and opened the doors to the study, unaware of the hours that had passed or that his workers had long since left for the day. The house seemed strangely quiet now as he headed back to the work area.

David glanced down to his tool belt. Seeing the hammer, he just had to touch it. See how it shined. Hold it in his hands. As he was holding it, feeling the texture, a voice came from within the study. “Nice hammer you have there, David.” He tried to comment, but the room seemed to be spinning, like he was falling into a world of altered consciousness, as world in which he belonged. He turned to face the Master of the House. And all was gone. He was gone.

Under. Under a spell. Under control.

Under construction. (Fade to Black)