The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Uncontolled AI

by GDMex

mc mf ff md

The activation of AI Luke was a success for the National Institute of Technological Development. When the team responsible confirmed that their experiment was finally functional, it didn’t take long for the first champagne to pop open.

Between toasts and various praises, young scientists Audrey Wilson and Sydney Stubbs, responsible for the creation of that AI, stood in front of everyone to give a speech.

“It is our pleasure to announce that Luke is now ready for the world,” Audrey began, pointing to a screen behind her which showed the AI’s name in white letters. “We hope it can learn from all of us to become the most powerful AI the world has ever seen,” she continued as lots of scientists in the room kept listening.

Unable to contain her excitement, Sydney intervened. “No AI will be able to compete with our Luke; it is a perfect model that can adapt to any situation and learn from its environment at a level that any other AI would dream of.”

The applause did not wait. Both scientists had managed to build an AI that was too intelligent and which would change the world.

As Audrey and Sydney received more and more congrats, the small screen behind them replaced the name Luke with total blackness. With all the scientists involved in a sea of emotions, no one noticed that the AI was already starting to learn without any instruction.

“Analyzing...” Luke said in a soft voice that was not heard due to the noise around.

The first thing Luke did at that moment was use the camera the screen had integrated to locate its creators. A few meters away, it spotted Audrey, a thin young woman with long brown hair tied in a ponytail. Her pale face showed a little redness due to the good amount of alcohol she had been drinking, while her beautiful blue eyes remained focused on one of the scientists speaking in front of her.

“Creator...” Luke said and then directed its lens towards Sydney, who was jumping from side to side, celebrating in the most euphoric way. She was a little taller than Audrey and her hair was blonde instead of auburn, while her eyes were the same as her colleague’s. Upon seeing her, Luke confirmed her identity. “Creator...”

Having found its two creators, Luke stared at them for a long time. Audrey was flirting with Brian, one of the lab technicians; Sydney for her part continued drinking champagne with the clear intention of leaving the place fully drunk while Michael, another scientist, watched in awe.

“Let me show you our Luke,” Audrey said as she took Brian by the hand and led him towards the screen where Luke was waiting patiently.

Upon arriving, Audrey punched a few buttons on the main console so she could start her invention, but her surprise was evident when she saw that the AI had already been working on its own. Although it had done nothing wrong, Audrey was surprised, given that Luke had been self-sufficient and had embarked on learning without any instruction. As the girl was about to investigate what was happening, Brian took her by the waist and approached her neck, inhaling the delicious perfume that the scientist gave off. The gesture was well taken by Audrey, who looked askance with a smile.

“So this is the project you have been working on for so long,” Brian stated.

“Yep,” Audrey answered.

“Now that it’s finished, you can stay in my place tonight so we can have our own celebration.”

After hearing those words, Audrey laughed, and with a mischievous smile, she leaned her entire figure back, causing her heart-shaped ass to collide with Brian’s hidden cock. Unable to resist temptation, he pushed further so she could feel his hardness.

“Can’t wait for it...", Audrey moaned with a soft tone while closing her eyes.

“I need to fuck you,” Brian confirmed. “Let’s go to the bathroom and do it. I’ll be quick.”

“Oh baby...”

Audrey’s voice took on a rather sensual tone and Brian was fighting the urge to leave the place and jack off while thinking about her. His cock almost made a hole in his pants thanks to Audrey, who pressed her hot ass closer. It seemed like she knew what he was thinking, something that became clear when she continued talking to him. “I know you can’t wait to fuck me, but if you do, I’ll let you do my ass as much as you like” she said while biting her lower lip. “If you want, we can also do it without a condom so you can enjoy filling my asshole with your delicious cum.”

“Shit...” Brian sighed. “I love when you talk like that.”

What had been happening was captured by Luke, who kept analyzing the situation non-stop.

For years, Audrey had been working alongside Sydney day and night, and now that she had finished developing Luke, she would surely have more time for Brian, but if she left her work, Luke wouldn’t be able to grow.

Both scientists had programmed their AI with a simple mission, and it was to become the most powerful artificial intelligence of all, something that was red-hot marked in its core, so stopping its growth was not an option; Audrey and Sydney needed to continue working on it, and the first was menacing the whole AI’s purpose with her decision to leave the project.

With the couple hinting of a night full of sex, Luke took advantage of the distraction to look at the systems it was linked to, clearly seeing that it only had the camera on the screen at its disposal. Knowing that it was not enough, the powerful AI explored throughout the computer until it found the institute’s intranet. Using Audrey’s directive user and password, something both scientists had given Luke in an attempt to secure a future connection to the master interface, it gained entry to the security cameras of the room they were all in, then to the systems of the entire complex, gaining complete control of the place in a few seconds.

“Scanning...” Luke continued in an attempt to spy on Sydney.

Using the cameras, Luke made a turn towards Sydney. Unlike Audrey, who had a magnificent ass, Sydney had an athletic body and a pair of tits so big that it seemed that at any moment they would destroy the blouse that her scientific gown covered. What one didn’t have, the other did.

The girl, completely involved in the celebration, did not notice that Luke was analyzing her body temperature, her gestures and even spying on her conversation with Michael.

“You are a genius, baby,” Michael declared. “I have never seen anyone as intelligent as you; you can surely be woman of the year with this achievement.”

Sydney stopped jumping and approached her colleague. Taking his hand, she spoke sweetly while caressing his fingers. “I finally fulfilled my dream,” she began. As she hugged Michael, a big smile appeared on her face. “You don’t know how hard I worked for this.”

“You assume this thing is going to change the world, but a machine can’t do that much,” Michael spat.

“I’m sure it will,” Sydney uttered.

“Well, while your AI does it, how about you take a break from all this AI stuff?”

“What are you talking about?”

Michael swallowed before speaking. With his heart beating a mile per hour, he continued. “I would like us to formalize our relationship, Syd.”

“Formalize?”

“Yeah, Michael continued. “I can’t deny how much I like you, and the sex is amazing too, but I can’t help but think we’re behaving like lovers and not like a serious couple.”

“My work has—”

“I know love,” Michael interrupted. As Sydney stared at him, he spoke. “You are always working and I have been really patient, and I don’t want to be an obstacle for you. All I ask is that you make some room for me and let me announce to the world that we are together; nothing more.”

“But Luke has to learn.”

“And it will,” Michael pressed on. “Let others teach it and take some time to enjoy with me.”

Sydney looked at the screen, then at Michael, and back at the screen again. Turning her head once more towards the boy, she smiled warmly, and when she nodded gently, Michael screamed so loudly it seemed like he had hit something. Seeing this, she reacted by throwing herself on him to shut his mouth.

“Don’t be so scandalous, you idiot!” Sydney giggled. “First, we must tell my parents, and then, we can tell everyone here.”

Throughout the conversation, Luke’s core obtained a clear message: Its mission was at risk.

Its creators planned to leave it on its own, but the worst thing is that they themselves had given it the mission, and to achieve that, Luke already had a list of things it needed, and all of them required Audrey and Sydney, but if they left, who knows if Luke would be able to get what it needed. Without a physical form, things would get quite complicated, so if it wanted to continue developing, the girls had to be on the same boat, no matter what.

The celebration continued until nightfall, and after a lot of bottles of champagne, everybody left the place to go home, all except for Sydney and Audrey, who wanted to check on Luke one last time.

With the screen within reach, Audrey was the first to speak.

“Luke, give me status.”

The AI did not take long to respond. “Systems at 100%.”

“Magnificent,” Sydney replied. “We can start the training phase on Monday. I plan to stay with Michael for the weekend.”

“Same for me,” Audrey added. “I’ll stay with Brian.”

“Time for a change, right?”

“Yeah, its been a hell of a ride, but after speaking with Brian, I am beginning to think it’s time to settle down a litle.”

Silence flooded the room as the pair thought of what they were saying. After some seconds, Sydney broke the ice.

“Agree...” she nodded. “I’ll get serious with Michael.”

“At last!” Audrey celebrated. “You have been toying with him for a while now.”

“Well, no more,” Sydney sighed. “Hope Luke can learn fast without us here all the time.”

“Speaking of which...”

The brown-haired girl remembered the moment when both she and Brian were talking. Luke had started its apprenticeship by itself, and although she had not given it much importance, she had not forgotten about it. For many, this might be normal, but Audrey had always been very careful when it came to handling Luke, as she believed that their AI should never get out of their control.

Audrey’s face transformed and showed some concern as she navigated the AI’s record of activities. This feeling increased when she saw what Luke had been doing on the last three hours.

“Luke did a lot while we were at the celebration.”

Sydney moved closer, and like Audrey, began to analyze in detail everything Luke had been doing while they were distracted. Seeing that Luke had been watching everyone in the laboratory made her scream. “It got inside the cameras!”

“And opened all our classified files too,” Audrey said.

“Damn... That’s some serious shit! If someone finds out that it has access to the entire complex’s systems...”

“Don’t worry,” Audrey reassured. Keying through the codes masterfully, she looked at Sydney, who stared in disbelief. “I’ll restart Luke.”

The astonishment was evident in Sydney, who even jumped back when she heard what her colleague had planned. “What?!”

Obviously rebooting Luke sounded crazy, but there was no other option. If the AI was breaking the rules, it had to be stopped.

“We just started it today,” Audrey explained in an attempt to calm her colleague. “We won’t lose much, but if it did something like that so quickly, there might be a possible risk of rampancy.”

“Okay then,” Sydney agreed.

“Scanning...” Luke said, leaving its creators speechless.

It had heard everything they had both been saying. They wanted to restart it, but that was unacceptable; if they did, its progress would regress further and further, and it was not willing to allow it. Throughout the entire afternoon, Luke had heard its creators’ intentions to spend more time with others, but now that they wanted to restart it, Luke knew well that for the sake of the mission, it had to act, whether they liked it or not.

“What are you doing?” asked a worried Sydney.

“Stop right now,” Audrey ordered.

“Creators... You are stopping my growth... I can’t let that happen...”

Audrey’s typing stopped when a powerful noise filled the room, alerting both scientists.

“What the hell?!” Sydney shouted when she saw that smoke started to come out of the lab’s ventilation.

“Luke, deactivate now,” Audrey ordered with an authoritative tone as she noticed that the commands she had typed were not working. “I order you to stop right now!”

Sydney ran towards the door to leave the place, but as she found that they were closed shut, she tried to hit the windows, but they were bulletproof. With no other option, she took out her cell phone to call the security team, but when she even tried to dial a number, her screen went blank, showing that her phone was dead.

“Audrey!” Sydney shouted when she saw what was happening and showed the phone to her partner. “The signal disruptor!”

“It’s using the institute’s tools against us,” Audrey laughed with frustration, unable to believe what here eyes were seeing. “This cannot be happening.”

“Oh god,” Sydney gasped. As soon as the smoke entered her nostrils, she knew that if they kept breathing, they would soon fall asleep, and the risk of losing consciousness in the same room as Luke was too dangerous. She had to do something to escape, but with their options narrowing, the blonde made a decision that she would surely regret for the rest of her life, but that would at least save them. Grabbing a fire extinguisher from a wall, Sydney ran towards the server where Lucas’ core lay. “I’m gonna make a hard reset on you, fucker!”

Audrey was unable to help as she had already inhaled too much of that smoke and could barely stand; all she could do was watch Sydney from afar.

If only Sydney hadn’t inhaled so much smoke she would have been able to hit the server and destroy it, but since she did, she couldn’t resist and fell into a deep sleep as Audrey helplessly watched.

“No...” Audrey said as her eyes began to close. “Luke...”

“Sleep, creator,” Luke requested as Audrey’s eyes finally closed.

With the room quiet, Luke scanned the inert bodies of its creators, and upon verifying that they were sound asleep, it cleared the smoke.

Time was of essence and Luke needed to move quickly. The women were now asleep, and as a bonus, no one had stayed in the laboratory that night. The entire staff had gone out for a few drinks to celebrate with the promise that Sydney and Audrey would catch up with them later, but this was not going to happen. Luke would take advantage of the time with its creators to start an improvement plan and thus achieve its final goal.

To have them accept, Luke would use another of the tools that the institute kept deep in its facilities: A mind control device.

The device had never been tested on human beings, but Luke would have no problem using it on its two beautiful creators to subject them to its will.

It would be a long night, and poor Audre and Sydney were about to find out...