The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Uncle Joe

(MC, MF)

I am not really her uncle she just called me that. I guess it comes from knowing her most of her life. Julie and her parents moved in next door when she was six months old. I was only 22 but owned my house thanks to my parents moving to Florida and good interest rates. Her parents and I hit it off right away. Before long, I was hanging out at their house and babysitting my “niece”. Fast forward 23 years later and the little girl was now a sexy woman. Not however, I would like to point out, one I had ever made a pass at or even considered making. Don’t get me wrong I was very aware of her beauty and sexuality, I was also aware of all those years that lay between us. The worst times for me were weekends. She would come down to breakfast wearing some shirt that was too short to be considered a night shirt and something frilly underneath. No bra of course so her nipples were always poking out at me like twin barrels of two deadly 38 specials.

You ask why she was coming down to breakfast in my house, well for that answer we have to go back to her senior year in high school. Julie’s father was being transferred out of state. It was either move or be unemployed. It was Julie’s idea that she move into my house. She claimed she really wanted to stay with her friends and complete her education here. Her parents had to get her younger sister and brother settled in the new location. I was the only person that had a problem with the whole older single guy and 18 year old girl issue. Before I knew their house was sold and I had a teenage housemate.

It is not as if I’d never been involved with women, I had even been engaged once, until I found her with my ex-best friend. I even dated after she moved in; although I must admit having a teenage girl living in your house can certainly put a damper on your sex life. Anyway it was only for a few months. Well then she decided to go to an excellent local school and said living with me would significantly reduce the cost of college and her mother still had not found a job in their new location. Oh she visited, for that matter so did they but she never seemed to leave. She had been out of school for a while and was a rising star in an advertising firm, but she still lived in my house. It was almost like being married except without the benefits of sex. For that matter it was a lot like some marriages.

About her job, I am not really sure where that came from. She had been taking various psychology classes. However, her main interest was sound; in fact her science fair project had won her the scholarship at the university. It had something to do with the effect of sound on the behavior of lab animals. Then out of the blue she switches her major to advertising and lands a great paying job right out of college.

There is one more thing you should know about my Julie, she has a scary talent for hypnosis. Her three closest girlfriends will go under now with just a word or two from her. She picked it up in college and been using it ever since. I never let her hypnotize me. It is not that I do not trust her it is just that I have control issues. I like to be in control. But this is Julie’s story.

* * *

Julie was waiting for Joe when he walked in the door. She worked hard for the last two months to get him to accept her calling him Joe and not Uncle Joe. It had taken post-hypnotic suggestions with Cindy and Missy to get them to stop calling him that, as it was almost second nature for them as it was for her. He was finally going to fuck her today. She had no doubt. The CD was ready with her programming. All she had to do was get him to listen to it. It contained all the buzz words she needed to guaranty his unbridled lust for her body. She had not even made it specific, just subliminal suggestions accompanied by her special sound waves, far stronger than she used for her ads. All he had to do was listen to it with an even partially receptive ear and she had him. She ran the phrases through her mind one more time. Desire the next person you see…kiss, lick, suck and fuck that person…let go of your inhibitions with them tonight…take them and use them sexually…listen closely to what they say tonight…love them and desire them…make that person yours…you want to be whatever that person tells you to be tonight. There were other phrases and even single words like lust, desire, need, and others, but they were all along the same line. She was almost positive that in the morning most of his normal personality and attitudes would return but hoped that the love and lust would take and become permanent.

It was a 30 minute CD all he really needed to do was listen to 15 minutes and she had him. She had put it in his CD player, it was not like hers but she figured it would work the same way, when it was over it would shut off. She hesitated but she was committed after six years of frustration she was going to get the only man she had ever truly desired.

“Joe, I am so glad your home, I’ve been waiting for you. I want you to listen to this music CD I made.”

“You are supposed to call me Uncle Joe, Julie and please don’t hug me with the front door open.”

“Why don’t you like me to hug you anymore?” There was real evidence of a pout and more to come.

Joe quickly took her in his arms, “of course I do baby, but you know that nosey woman across the street is always watching us and giving me the eye.”

“Well you can make it up to me by listening to my CD.”

“Ok, ok, where is this wonderful CD?”

“It is in your player in the rec room.”

They settled in and he began to listen. In a few minutes his eyes closed and Julie slipped from the room. A little under twenty minutes later she was back in the room. She checked him and he seemed completely receptive.

Well she thought there is no harm in making sure that she got what she wanted. “Joe can you hear me Joe?”

“That’s Uncle Joe, sweetie, Uncle Joe.” His voice was strong but she was sure he was truly under.

“You never want me to leave…Uncle Joe.”

“I never want you to leave Julie.”

“You love me.”

“I love you.”

“You think I am desirable.”

“I…think you desirable.”

She had him. The suggestions should work but one more thing. “You want to have sexual relations with me.”

“I want sex with you.”

That should be enough she thought. There was only a few minutes left before the CD shut off and she would finally have her way. All the way that is. She sat back and tried to relax while the last few seconds ticked away. It had been a long day already; she closed her eyes for just a second. She was startled by a sound, she looked around where…oh yes she smiled to herself. There before her sat her love, finally he would look at her like a woman and not a child. “Joe, Joe can you hear me.”

His eyes opened and looked into hers with utter lust and love, she was sure it was reflected back from her eyes. He moved forward rising from the chair and pressed his body against hers his lips covering hers. His tongue invaded her mouth tasting her sweet breath as she moaned in response. They finally parted to catch their breath. She was about to speak when he stopped her. “No, Julie for tonight I want you to do exactly as I say, and my first order is that you are to obey and not speak unless permitted. Don’t worry you will enjoy it (he smiled when he made that statement). Just nod your head if you understand.”

She nodded her head and felt the blood flowing out of her brain and between her legs which seemed on fire now. It was that smile, that look of lust and things to come that had made her so hot. All she had to do now was to obey him and all of her fantasies would come true.

He slipped his hands down her back to her ass. He squeezed lightly then moved to undo the buttons. He wanted her naked butt in his hands, just grabbing her though her jeans were not enough.

In seconds her jeans were pooled around her ankle and she stepped out of them as his hands returned to her ass, sliding inside her silken panties. Once again his lips sought hers and their mouths wrestled for dominance. It was not a matter of winning or losing the bout but event itself. Finally he moved away from her mouth trailing kisses on her cheek and nibbling on her ear. He pushed her hair away from her neck and began to work his way down. Before she could even consider trying to stop him he had given her a noticeable hickey.

He looked up from her neck and into the deep pools of her eyes and said. “That is to mark you as mine.” She shivered at the implication of his words and the tome of his voice, her panties grew even damper. Then he ordered her to remove the rest of her clothing she obeyed and soon stood naked before him. He paused to admire her body then told her to lead the way to his bedroom. He intended to kiss, lick, suck and fuck her from head to toes. She wanted to say something but remembering the instructions she had been given she kept silent and led the way to his bedroom.

Later that night she was exhausted, it seemed like only an hour or so had passed but she could barely keep her eyes open. At some point he had given her permission to speak but she had little to say other than to ask for more. They fell asleep their naked bodies intertwined, happy and contented.

In the morning she awoke first and gazed down on her lover’s body. She wanted every inch of him now but she had things to do. She needed to remove the CD and destroy the evidence. He would not be happy if he ever found out but as long as he did not ask her directly she did not need to tell him. When she went downstairs wearing noting but a shirt that lay just on the upper part of her ass, bouncing on it with each step she took. The DVD player was flashing 12:00, but she did not worry about it. She moved to the kitchen and the microwave did not show anytime at all. She could not worry about that now, she got the extra powerful scissors and cut the CD up into tiny slivers, then dumped it in the trash. There no more evidence.

“I wonder what he will want this morning, in addition to me of course.” Speaking out loud then she giggled as she happily prepared some juice for her lover and took it to him.

Joe looked up as she sauntered into the room juice in hand. “Good morning lover.” Julie shivered when he said that. He had called her other names as well last night, they all rang in her memory but lover was her favorite.

“The clocks are all messed up, sweetie. I wonder why?”

“I think we had a power outage last night, but I am not sure when. That really was a great CD you played last night, I don’t remember how long I listened to it but it sounded great.”

“Oh it was cheap CD so it could not have been over thirty minutes, but I dropped it on the floor and it shattered.” She held her breath at the lie.

“Well unless you changed the settings it was on repeat so who knows how long we really listened to it. For now forget about it and come here.”

Julie did just as he wanted and it was a while before anything coherent entered her head.

Later laying on the bed her head propped up on her arm as she looked at her lover she asked him something that had been bothering her since last night. “Were you serious last night about a harem?”

“Huh?” He responded sleepily.

“Last night you said you would like to have a harem!”

“I did?”

“Yes!”

“I really don’t remember it; you seem to know, so you tell me the whole conversation.”

Julie stiffened and began to recite in an almost monotone voice. “You said; Slav e you can speak now. I said; master can I ask a question. Yes, but call me Joe. Joe, are you happy with me? Yes, Julie. You don’t want anyone else? I wouldn’t mind having a harem. A harem? Yes, you know a bevy of slave girls to serve my every desire. You want a harem. Yes. What would they have to do? Whatever I wanted, but no worries Julie you will always be my favorite, now go to sleep.”

“What happened next? Joe asked in amazement at her recall.

“I went to sleep.”

“That’s it, you went to sleep?

“Yes.”

Joe was awake now. He looked at her not sure what was going on. Then since it seemed like the conversation was done he rolled over and closed his eyes.

“So do you want a harem?”

He sighed and went for the sarcastic response. “Yes, Julie I want a harem. I want them to be my eager sex slaves and perform any sex act I might desire. Now pleasse try and let me get a few hours sleep, I am not as young as you and I am exhausted.”

Julie left him alone and pondered their conversation. She decided the best thing she could do was sleep on it but she wasn’t ready to sleep. Finally she got up and cleaned the house while Joe slept. She also moved a considerable amount of her clothing into Joe’s under utilized walk-in closet.

On Monday they returned to work and their routine returned to normal, except now when they were both home they made out like a couple of teenagers and screwed every night. Otherwise their life went on as before. Whenever Joe wanted her to call him master or be a slave she complied with his fantasies without the slightest hesitation.

She had managed to almost forget about his whole harem fantasy that is until Julie was on the phone with Kate, her favorite of her three closest friends. “Sure Katie, I think having a slumber party would be great. Yikes.” Julie jumped as Joe goosed her ass and proceeded to get close to her his erection pressing against her behind. “Oh, it was just Uncle Joe, he bumped into me (here she pushed her butt back against his cock giving a little grinding action), as I was saying I would love to have you over tonight.” She stopped as Joe whispered in her ear. “Hold on a sec, Katie.” She muted the phone and half turned into Joe. “What?”

“Well I had planed on taking you to the movies on a real date tonight.”

“Oh.”

“Well, if you have better things to do…”

“No, no of course not. Katie yeah, you know, look, I forgot Joe was taking me out to the movies tonight. No it’s that one you already saw; you know the one you didn’t like. Of course next weekend for sure.” She hung up. “Oh, is it ok if she comes over next weekend?”

“Sure I always like seeing her wear next to nothing in the morning.”

“What?!”

“Now that we have a sexual relationship, I can say if I think one of your friends is hot. Right?”

“Of course you can, so you think she’s hot?”

“Of course, all four of you girls are hot and you know it, so don’t try and deny it. I’ve suffered quite a few hard-ons from you girls over the years, wearing next to nothing flouncing all over the house.”

He continued. “It would be just what you girls deserve if the four of you became my harem slave girls.”

“You want Katie, Jennie, and Stephanie to be part of your harem?”

“Sure why not (he joked), now let’s drop this subject for now since another subject is ‘up’ and needs your attention.” She turned all the way into him and raised her lips to his and kissed him thoroughly.