The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unclaimed

Disclaimer: You know the drill… Don’t read this if you are under 18, if this sort of literature is illegal in your area, or if you believe that this (or most of the stuff on this site) is possible.

I don’t care if you keep hard copies of this story and share it with your friends (I’d be flattered). All I ask is that you leave my name and email address attached to it. And don’t be an asshole and post this on another website without my consent.

Feedback is always appreciated at

* * *

“Dammit!!” shouted Lydia as she pulled her car over, just before it sputters to a stop. She sets out to look at the car, but, since she knows next to nothing about engines, she decided to call for help.

Once she scolds herself for not charging her cell phone, she sets out to find some help on the desolate road. A few miles up the road, Lydia spots a fairly large mansion. Thoroughly tired from walking, she made her way up the long path.

By the time Lydia reached the ornate door, she barely had enough energy to ring the doorbell. Shortly after she rang, a voice came over an intercom and asked, “How may I help you?”

Startled by the ominous voice, Lydia blurted out, “I hate to bother you, but my car broke down a few miles down the road. May I please use your phone to call a tow truck?”

After a prolonged silence, Lydia was about to leave when the door slowly opened. Lydia was greeted by a handsome man in his mid-20s with light-brown hair.

“Hi, I’m Glenn,” the man said as he looked Lydia over. She was a young woman with long blonde hair and an ample-sized chest, which Glenn had no trouble seeing through her sweat-soaked tank-top. “You must be exhausted. Why don’t you come in and eat before you call?” Lydia was very tired, so she readily accepted his generous offer.

As she followed Glenn back into the house, Lydia was taken aback by the excessive opulence of the palatial mansion. The walls were covered with beautiful artwork and exquisite rugs ran across the floors.

Just as she was about to ask Glenn about his decorations, he showed her to the dining-room and said, “You just make yourself comfortable. I’ll make us some lunch and then call a tow-truck to help you out.” He then ran into the kitchen and sounds of cooking could be heard soon after.

15 minutes later, Glenn reemerged with a platter of sandwiches and a pair of sodas. Starved, Lydia began eating without a second thought. It wasn’t until the third sandwich that Lydia noticed that something was wrong. She felt like her head was swimming and she became very sleepy. Before she knew it, Lydia fell asleep right there on the spot...

* * *

Lydia woke up feeling like she had been hit by a train. It didn’t take her long to wake up once she realized her current situation. The blonde was strapped naked to a dentist-type chair with her legs spread eagle. There was a device between her slender legs that seemed to be some sort of extendable dildo. In her arm was the end of an IV with a full bag of a clear fluid, and a large video screen was directly in front of her worried face.

Lydia managed to move her head enough to barely Glenn working at a computer. “What’s going on here, Glenn?” she managed to say through her drug-induced stupor.

“It’s the first step of your journey,” Glenn explained. “The meal you enjoyed had a few sedatives in it so I could get you down here. Now the conditioning chair will change you to my liking. By the time it’s done, you will be my cock-hungry hypnoslave with no knowledge of your former life. Have fun!”

With that, Glenn flipped a switch and left the room. The screen suddenly came to life, displaying a pattern of swirling colors and shapes, and a very soothing voice started talking to her. Lydia couldn’t remember what the voice said, but she soon became very sleepy and fell asleep as herself for the last time...

* * *

That night, Glenn went out to dinner with a few friends. On his way hone, Glenn’s thoughts wondered to his future slave entranced in the basement as his conditioning program wiped away everything she once knew and replaced it with only the knowledge and skills required for her new place in life. Glenn was so preoccupied with the thought of Lydia tending to his every need for the rest of her days, that he never saw the drunk driver run the stop sign until he collided with the passenger side of Glenn’s car.

Glenn woke up at the hospital three days later to the relief of all the doctors and nurses in the intensive care unit. Despite his frequent demands to be released so he could go home, he was in no condition to leave his bed so his doctor insisted that he stay for a few more days for observation until he could get back on his feet.

* * *

Meanwhile, at the mansion, Lydia was still strapped into the conditioning chair in a drug-induced hypnotic state. The program, designed to run for two days, had operated in a constant loop for about a week. Lydia, on the other hand, couldn’t tell if it had been a week or a minute. As soon as the drugs hit her bloodstream, she lost sense of everything but the programming that bombarded her resistance-free mind. The video deepened her trance and increased her suggestibility while the strong subliminal messages erased her former self and replaced it with her new programming and personality.

Once the program finished, it started over again, reinforcing itself into Lydia’s malleable subconscious. It continued in this fashion until the power went out just as the program was finishing for the third time. With the video no longer keeping Lydia in her trance and the effect of the drugs long worn-off, Lydia slowly regained consciousness. Her sweat-soaked limbs had little trouble getting out of their bonds after all of the writhing over the past week.

Dazed and confused, Lydia managed to stumble out of Glenn’s basement and into the rest of the mansion. As Lydia aimlessly wondered the palatial home, she began to realize that she couldn’t remember anything about her life before she woke up in the basement. The next thing she realized was that this mansion was a mess. <A GOOD SLAVE KEEPS HER MASTER’S HOUSE CLEAN> Even if Lydia couldn’t remember the house, she just couldn’t leave it in such a state of disarray. Without having to look around, Lydia crossed the kitchen, found all of the necessary cleaning supplies, and set to work cleaning the house from top to bottom.

Several hours later, as Lydia was admiring her superb cleaning job, she looked down at herself and realized that she was a mess. After a week of being strapped to a chair, all of the hair on her sweaty body had grown considerably and the hours of meticulous cleaning left her body quite dirty. With all of this in mind Lydia went upstairs to take a shower. After she had soaped down her body and washed the filth from her hair, Lydia’s hands gravitated to a bottle of Nair on the shelf. <A GOOD SLAVE’S BODY IS FREE OF PUBIC HAIR> Without a second thought, Lydia spread the chemical all over her body from the neck down and rinsed herself off.

As she stepped out of the shower to dry off, she caught her reflection in the mirror. Lydia felt a pang of grief as she realized that she knew nothing about the blonde beauty staring back at her. With this in mind, Lydia decided that she would set out and try and discover her forgotten past. She was just about to open the door when she realized that she was still completely naked <A GOOD SLAVE IS ALWAYS NAKED AT HOME>. ‘Strange that I never realized THAT before’ she thought to herself as she walked back upstairs.

When she got to her room, she was happy to find her outdoor clothes waiting for her. <A GOOD SLAVE IS ALWAYS SEXILY DRESSED> Not at all worried by the absence of undergarments, Lydia slipped on the pink vinyl tube top and matching black miniskirt. She then strapped on the knee-high boots with 5 inch stiletto heels, making a mental note of how easily she was able to walk in them as she sauntered over to her vanity table to apply her makeup. Without a single thought on the matter, Lydia expertly applied her light pink eye shadow, blush, and slightly darker lipstick. A little face glitter to top it off and she was all ready to go. ‘Man… I look like a sex goddess!’ she thought as she examined herself in the mirror. Soon she realized that she was getting very horny at the thought of all the sex she could get looking like this <A GOOD SLAVE”S ONLY PURPOSE IS PLEASURE>. She stopped her wandering hand just before it got to her hairless crotch and forced herself to focus on finding out about her past.

Tearing herself away from her stunning reflection, she walked down to the garage in the basement, picked a set of keys from the lock box by the door, and sped off on the highway in search of her past.

* * *

A few hours later, Glenn returned home as quickly as he could. He dashed downstairs to check on Lydia, only to find that the program was off and his slave was missing. When he went back upstairs to figure things out, he realized that the programming must have worked, because the house was completely spotless. Becoming even more worried, he searched the house for Lydia. When he reached the garage, his blood ran cold as he realized that his red Porsche was missing. After cursing at himself for not locking his lock box full of keys, he got into another car and went looking for his unclaimed slave.