The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Uncanny Valley Girls

Chapter One: Fuzzy Foggy Pajama Brain

Jerri woke up feeling fuzzy and warm. Her pajamas, soft and warm and comfortable, seemed tight around her chest. She saw quickly why when she looked at them: her top, as adorable as the kitties printed all over its almost wooly surface were, was entirely too small. Her massive chest threatened to tear through it. She paused. That was...odd, wasn’t it? The top fit. She knew it fit at one point. Had she not noticed a growth spurt? That seemed implausible, but she couldn’t think of any other explanation. Her brain was fuzzy. It felt like one of those old tvs left on the wrong channel, but like...soft. More “gentle snowfall and christmas pjs” fuzzy than “screaming primordial dandriff” fuzzy. Maybe she’d underslept, or simply not woken up all the way. She yawned, and the sound of her voice seemed...nice. Appealing. Had it always?

Some part of her insisted otherwise, but she clearly had a cute voice and a cuter yawn. Scientifically speaking, that part of her was wrong. She got up from her bunk bed and took a look at the clothes she kept in a big container underneath it. None grabbed her attention, so she put on jeans and a t-shirt. She had class...sometime today. It was important, probably. Wasn’t it important? It had to be, she thought to herself, but the words for why...escaped her. Forming thoughts was difficult. She felt like her brain was wearing mittens. Big...cute...fuzzy mittens...soft, and comfy, and warm….she shivered with delight. Her brain felt good. She felt cozy and warm and comfortable.

When Jerri passed the mirror on her way out, she stopped. Something was wrong. Her legs were itchy, she felt trapped, her t-shirt could be so much cuter...somehow, she was compelled to improve her look. The girl unzipped her pants and slid them down to her ankles. An almost immediate gust of cool air greeted her delicate skin and soft pink panties. Jerri sighed with relief. Much better. She rolled her shirt up over her boobs, too, putting her boobs on display. That similarly felt nice. It was like a weight had been lifted from her happy lazy mind. She didn’t even realize she wasn’t wearing a bra. But then, some thought bubbled up from a place in her groggy sleepy head she couldn’t reach.

She couldn’t leave her dorm dressed like that!

She blinked. Why not? It was such a strange thing to be bothered about. She had wonderful sexy legs, an adorable thigh gap, and hips so wide and motherly that she really ought to learn how to do some erotic dances and make use of them. That...that last one also felt weird. Jerri knew she’d never thought of her own body that way before. She’d never even thought of another girl’s body that way before...had she? She tried to probe into the recesses of her fuzzy little mind but it was like a big kitten had found the hand she used to reach for memories and gone to sleep on it. Pulling out memories was just...kind of...illegal. Not allowed. She couldn’t disturb the brain kitten. That would be rude. She pondered her reflection as a substitute.

Her soft, round legs had lovely thighs and tight, powerful calves. She’d been teased once or twice by her classmates and family for wasting them by not adding herself to the roster of her university’s track team, and suddenly it felt silly not to show them off. Jerri practically flushed with embarrassment as she realized that if she wasn’t gonna use them, she at least ought to flaunt them. Her hips contrasted her tight core and slight hourglass figure quite nicely as well. Covering that up felt wrong, but what she couldn’t quite figure out was why not covering them up also felt wrong. Her lips pursed with frustration. Why did that distant voice in her foggy head think she needed to cover up…? She shook her head. To compromise, she pulled a pair of scissors from her desk and got to work.

Jerri sliced the legs off her jeans. At first she’d intended to make them into shorts, but then her brain had idly conjured the image of herself in jean panties and she was enamored. She cut until the jeans let her panties show underneath the wings that hugged her sexy hips and tried them on. Her body was yummy, she thought to herself. And she was wearing pants now. The discontent part of her mind went quiet and docile, pleasing her. Next was her shirt. It was a cute tee so she didn’t want to ruin it. Instead opted to pull the front over her head and let it go behind her, showing off her boobs and tummy without needing to damage the shirt or not wear one.

Jerri posed for the mirror and gave her sleepy mind a moment to find any objections to how she looked in her new outfit. It could not. In fact, she felt proud and even mildly aroused. She wandered closer to the beautiful girl in the mirror. Reached out to touch her hand. Smiled warmly. She pressed her boobs against theirs, her crotch against theirs. Instinct guided her lips to those of the sexy girl in the mirror, who kissed her intimately. Jerri pressed herself happily against the glass.

* * *

Jerri was fairly sure she ought to feel something negative about what she’d just done. Forgetting her reflection was her reflection and trying to groggily make out with it was unbecoming of her. But, despite how certain she was (which was not very much, since she somehow still felt herself in the same groggy stupor she’d woken up in) that what she’d done should feel humiliating, she...couldn’t bring herself to care. She was hot. Of course she got distracted by her sexy, lovable reflection. She was sure if any of her friends saw her in a mirror they’d start gently humping it too. Mmmmm...humping.

Jerri’s pussy felt nice and warm when she left her dorm room to get lunch. Immediately she saw a girl with huge knockers doing jump rope naked for an adoring crowd of four or five other girls. Jerri stopped in her tracks immediately and watched the beautiful girl bounce. Up and down, up and down. They weren’t going very fast, it wasn’t very impressive, but it didn’t matter. A beautiful girl was letting her peers enjoy her big bouncy breasts in public.

Jerri took her phone out of her pocket and recorded them jumping. Up. Down. They had a gorgeous smile, and breasts like a loving fertility goddess, and a soft face and nice legs. After she got about two minutes of footage she returned her phone and kept going. Girls in heels and underwear bounced around and chased and frolicked. It was a soft, good sight. All the bouncy boobies and frilly underwear and touchable tummies and lickable lips just, out in the open, had Jerri’s eyes glazing over with delight. Some part of her was confused but that was okay. She was still sleepy.

A girl she’d never met approached, pulled her into a tight hug, and started groping her butt. Jerri was sure part of this was odd-that her response shouldn’t be to begin lovingly nuzzling them with a patient smile, or to wrap her arms around them into a delicate loving embrace, or to start grinding her tits against their somewhat smaller ones. She felt like she knew it wasn’t normal for her, to be acting like this with a stranger. She couldn’t tell why, though. They were being kind, friendly, and loving. She was returning the favor. The girl licked their lips.

“Your tits look yummy.”

“Thanks!” Jerri giggled, patting the stranger on their soft precious head. They had short brown hair. “They’re bigger than yours, cutie.” She bit her lip, feelings of power and dominance just barely managing to amass inside her despite how heavy and languid her head felt.

“Yeaaaah,” the other girl moaned, eyes twinkling with joy as they pulled their head away to drink in the sight of Jerri’s chest. “I looooove them. I feel like you could hypnotize me with them?”

“Oh?” Asked Jerri. The thought excited her. Everyone knew hypnosis wasn’t real...or, well, she thought so. The memory kitten was still sound asleep on her brain-arm and honestly it was starting to fall asleep too. “Maybe after class I could help you get to know them.” Was she sincerely soliciting sexual submission from a stranger? It seemed so.

“Mmmm goddd,” they groaned, clearly excited. “Pleaaaaase take those massive titties and totally dissolve my brain into souuuup!” Jerri laughed. She imagined this precious cutie with spirals in her eyes and drool hanging from her mouth. Looking as happy and sleepy as she felt. It made her very happy. Why did it make her happy.

“Basque building, floor two, room two twelve.” Jerri giggled. “I can see you around...mmmm…” she tried to remember when her classes ended. The brain kitten didn’t move. She failed to remember when her classes were at all. “Ten pm!” She concluded, satisfied anyway. If she had class she’d just skip it. That was okay. Her new friend giggled absently.

“Seee you,” they moaned before they went off. Jerri kept moving towards the cafeteria. More sights took her attention. A girl was smothering a professor in her chest. Three women wore dancer outfits, undulating their perfectly flat cores as they waved their arms about seductively and made their waists shake and thrust with an enticing energy. She saw a classroom through a window where a tv seemed to be playing some kind of animated porn. All these sights felt familiar and normal, but Jerri felt for some reason she couldn’t pin that she shouldn’t. What was so strange about a college class enjoying some lesbian porn together, she pondered. The vague sense there had to be an answer to that question refused to yield one, so before long she shrugged the question off in its entirety and continued on her way.

Jerri spent a little bit of time watching the classroom. Beds lined it, rather than chairs. The statement “rather than chairs” would have caught the girl’s attention except the teacher wore an open lab coat, fishnet gloves, thick lipstick, and nothing else. Jerri pressed her body against the glass and drooled on it, eyes affixed. The teacher smiled patiently at the class, who all sat on their knees facing away from Jerri. She was sort of disappointed, but obviously they’d be facing the television. She watched the teacher, with one hand at her waist with its pointer and middle fingers hooked into her snatch, pointing at breasts and lips with one of those teachery point sticks. On the screen, three girls with big empty eyes walked to school in nothing but open shirts and panties. They smiled at onlookers and tapped their butts together with big vacant smiles to Jerri’s delight. Every so often the teacher put the stick under her other arm so she could use her free hand to pause or rewind and bring extra attention to certain parts of the screen. Alas, the class seemed to end and the students all made their way out, happily chatting with each other.

Likewise, Jerri went on her way to the cafeteria. A few more sights piqued her interest along the way, but none were as mesmerising as the classroom enjoying porn or the busty girl jumping rope. That was, until she was almost at the cafeteria. There she saw a girl being held and fucked from behind by a teacher she vaguely recognized with a strap on.

“Hi Ms. Pedigru.” She greeted them. The teacher turned to face her, bright blond ponytail and soft green eyes familiar. Her skin seemed softer and her face more unblemished by time than it should be though. Wasn’t Ms. Pedigru, like, fifty?

“Hi Jerri,” they answered in a singsong voice, hands under the bra that was all her cute companion wore. “Danielle here is such a good girl, isn’t she?” Danielle made a needy whimper. That spoilsport in Jerri’s head started acting up again. Wasn’t Daniel a boy? And, separately from that. They...shouldn’t have had tits. Jerri felt confused. Why wouldn’t they have tits? Everyone had tits. “I love you Danielle. And you Jerri.” The bra’s material wriggled as the hands beneath them squeezed and rubbed. Danielle squeeled in joy. “I love allll my little cuties. So much. So so, soooo much.” Ms. Pedigru thrusted softly and slowly. Danielle was drooling. Jerri spent a moment absorbing the sight, then decided to ask.

“I thought...weren’t you a boy, Danielle?” Both Danielle and Ms. Pedigru made sounds of confusion and stopped, then remembered how much they loved each other and returned slowly to motion.

“What’s...a boy?” Asked Danielle.

“Yeah,” Ms. Pedigru agreed, “What’s a boy?”

Jerri tried to answer but she couldn’t. Her lumbering mind couldn’t tell her what a boy was, only that for some reason it thought Danielle was one and that she didn’t have boobs. Well, Danielle clearly had boobs, so she was obviously wrong about that. She was probably wrong about the other thing too.

“I don’t...know.” She admitted. “I’m sorry. That was rude.” She watched Ms. Pedigru’s experienced hands through the fabric. She kind of wished Danielle wasn’t wearing the bra so she’d be able to enjoy the sight of the teacher’s gentle caress directly. Danielle’s squirming and gentle whimpers and slightly less gentle moaning signalled that it was probably a beautiful sight.

“It’s okay...Jerri,” said Danielle in a patient tone. “I...love you Jerri.”

“I love you Danielle.” Jerri felt warm and soft. Love was good. Loving was good. Something deep in her cerebellum worried that she barely knew Danielle, and shouldn’t feel so comfortable saying “I love you” to them, but those worries were the easily discarded symptoms of a sleep-deprived mind. She approached Danielle and her body told her to put her arms around their waste so she did. She pressed her crotch and tits against theirs. They moaned with joy. So did Ms. Pedigru.

“You’re sooo sweet, Jerri,” the teacher cooed over her student, “I’m proud of you sweetie. Cutie. Precious loving girl I care deeply about.” Then they pressed their tits against Danielle’s back and started thrusting their cute pink plastic member back and forth at a slightly more intense rhythm. Danielle squirmed with joy between their bodies.

“I love you too Ms. Pedigru. Danielle. Both of you. So much.” She began to run her hands gently up and down Danielle’s hips and ribs, which were nice and more plain that her own. She giggled at the sharp gasp of delight it had garnered. “You’re adorable, Danielle.” She leaned in and pressed her lips to Danielle’s. They started to kiss. Slowly, intimately. Their tongues explored each other’s damp little mouths, probing and sucking with delicate care. They tasted each other, oblivious to the audible cameras snapping shots of their threesome and more unaware of the silent onlookers recording them. It was beautiful. Danielle put her arms gently around Jerri’s shoulders to return the embrace. They felt the other’s body soft and warm against their own. Ms. Pedigru’s hands continued to probe as she pumped her plastic member in and out of Danielle’s rear. Girls watched with giddy smiles and ready smartphones. Danielle and Jerri moaned.

Before long, Danielle and Jerri’s voices rose higher and louder in a spiral of aroused song and reprisal. They moaned loud and hard in answer to each other’s cries and pressed their bodies lovingly together. Heat and passion pulsed through their bodies. They trembled at last as a powerful spike of orgasmic bliss took hold. The girls panted and stared with adoration at their partner’s beautiful eyes, not fully aware of the liquid sex trickling from between their long beautiful legs. Jerri shakily caressed Danielle’s face with her hand. The crowd gasped with joy. Smiles were all around. Ms. Pedigru slipped her artifical phallus out of her companion and flashed a warm grin to the crowd.

“I’m so happy all of you enjoyed the show,” she said with a warm intonation, “Almost as much as I enjoyed Danielle’s boobs, from the looks of it!” She squeezed each of Danielle’s nipples between a finger and thumb, then started rubbing back and forth. Danielle threw her head back, into Ms. Pedigru’s bountiful bosom, and loosed a shaky whimper that cracked her voice. Jerri waved and batted her eyelashes, then went the rest of the way to the cafeteria.

The last twenty feet or so of her journey had been slow. Girls who enjoyed her performance kept thanking her, asking for photos, and giving her slow loving embraces with no warning. Each stranger’s touch was a shot of delight and she was always happy to hold them...hump them...grind her tits on theirs...kiss them...declare her undying love for them...stroke their hair...pet their head...her nipples were hard, her pussy was wet, and her mood was soaring.

She grew more comfortable with each until a girl wanted a picture with her and, unprompted, Jerri yanked down their pants and grabbed their breasts. The girl, delighted, flashed a peace sign at her jealous friend while they snapped the pic. Not content, Jerri grabbed the friend’s face by the sides and wrenched them into a long passionate kiss. Despite not knowing their kisser’s name, both girls eagerly gave a shaky “I love you” when they parted.

No longer quite so sleepy, Jerri’s brain quickly absorbed the sights when she entered. Cute women wearing what looked like F or G-cup cowprint bras and fake horn headbands stood all around, eager to provide milk for any girls who wished. Some played with their bodies as well, and the faces and noises they made informed Jerri that they absolutely adored it. The lunch ladies were generally young and beautiful, looking to be between their early twenties and mid thirties. They wore various lingeries with themes, but all came dressed in a humongous welcoming smile and love of younger women’s sexual advances.

“I love you,” said Jerri as she approached a woman she’d never met before with a sandy brown braid.

“I love you too,” they answered with a friendly smile. “Adoring your jean panties cutie pie. And how you’re wearing that shirt! I’d reach over and jiggle your tits if I was off hours.”

“Do it anyway.” Jerri ordered her newest love with a confident grin.

“Yes, of course honey bun.” They walked around the counter and started shaking and bouncing and squeezing her boobs. “Your tits are so nice, cupcake.”

“Thank you!” Squealed Jerri, putting her arms over her head with a devious grin. “Come to my room after hours and we can totally fuck!”

“I’d love that!” Cried the lunch lady, unable to take her eyes off the lovely capitaving flesh toys in her hands. “I’d be sooooo happy to have some sex with you, sweet pea. But now I have work to do, even if your big milkies are totally way better.” She turned and went back behind the counter. Jerri smiled. She loved her school.