The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Una Noche del Amour”

Angelique seemed weary as she came through the door. Her eyes were downcast, and she seemed barely able to hold her briefcase above the floor. Esteban drew her into a firm embrace, holding her close and whispering soft Spanish nothings into her ear.

“What is wrong, Angel?” he asked.

“Nothing big.” she muttered. “Just so many little things.”

“Want to talk about it?” Esteban asked, seating her beside him on the couch. Her hand relinquished its death grip on the briefcase as she began to talk about her week. Her story carried the nightmarish tone of the overstressed. Esteban worked as teacher’s aide to a psychology instructor, and had sat in on beginner’s and advanced psychology classes for three semesters. He realized that his wife’s stress problem had begun before the beginning of the week, but had only become visible now. Angelique had a problem with keeping things bottled up inside. She spoke of offhand innuendo spoken by her boss as if he had ordered her to have sex with him. Her English began to slip, and in Spanish she related to him the snide remarks she had overheard from her coworkers, as well as one that had been spoken to her face. This angered Esteban a little, but he controlled it. He listened carefully as she finished with how she just barely got her report in on time before the shipping deadline, and how she feared she may have made some mistake early on that would snowball into a glaring problem which would cost the company a great deal of money.

“Agradezca a dios que es viernes.” Esteban said, patting her hand. “Thank God it’s Friday.” She managed a weak smile. “Come, I know something I think might help.” He led her to the single bedroom of their little house and had her sit on the bed, take off her shoes, lie down and relax.

“Soy incómodo en estas ropas.” she said.

“If you are uncomfortable in those clothes, mi amour, then take them off. I will draw the curtains.” Esteban said, already moving towards the window to draw them. Angelique unbuttoned her jacket, drew it off her arms and tossed it to the floor to be washed later. Her blouse quickly followed, then the skirt and pantyhose. She decided to keep the undergarments, since they were not too uncomfortable. Again she lay back on the bed and began the deep breathing exercise Esteban had taught her. Esteban had a laser pointer he used when helping the professor make presentations, and he taped the button down and fastened it with twine onto a metronome he still had from when he was a music major. The resulting red dot moved back and forth on the ceiling in a slow, regular motion. Tic. Tic. Tic. Tic. Angelique watched the dot move back and forth, back and forth. Esteban spoke softly and flatly to help her along.

“Relax, Angelique, my Angel. Relax and let go, Angel, relax and let go of the stress and unpleasantness which has been draining your reserves. Just watch the little dot, Angel. Watch the dot move back and forth, back and forth. Back and forth. Watch the dot move back and forth, Angel, and relax as you watch the dot move back and forth, back and forth. Relax, Angel, relax as you watch the dot move back and forth, back and forth. You can feel yourself beginning to relax, Angel, as you watch the dot move back and forth, back and forth. You can feel yourself relaxing as you watch the dot move back and forth, back and forth. You can feel the stress leaving you as you watch the dot move back and forth, Angel, back and forth. You can feel the stress leaving you, flowing through your skin to dispurse in the air like your sweat. As you become more relaxed and less stressed, you also feel yourself becoming aroused. As you continue to breathe in and out, it becomes a steady pattern. Stress goes out as you exhale, arousal comes in as you inhale. Stress goes out, arousal comes in. Stress goes out, arousal comes in. Stress goes out, arousal comes in. Out, in, out, in, out, in, out, like my penis when we are making love. You like when we make love, don’t you, Angel?”

“Si.” Angelique replied, her voice telling Esteban quite clearly of her mental state.

“You want to make love to me, don’t you, Angel?”

“Si.” she sighed, reflecting in her trance on how wonderful it felt to have him inside her.

“You know that our lovemaking will make you feel better, don’t you, Angel?”

“Si.”

“I want you to continue to do your breathing exercises, Angel, until I tell you otherwise, and continue to relax as you do so. Stress goes out, arousal comes in.” Angelique continued to breathe deeply as Esteban disrobed. The wet spot on her panties told him that she was indeed very aroused. “You can relax completely, Angel, because you know that nothing can or will harm you while you are in this state. This is not a night for stress, my Angel. This is a night for love.”

“Si.” Angelique replied, a hot tone of extreme arousal entering her voice. He lifted her flaccid palm to his lips and began to kiss her gently. She moaned softly as he did so. His lips moved up her arm to her shoulder, finally arriving just above the valley between her breasts. She moaned in anticipation as he undid her bra and pulled her panties down past her ankles. Esteban noticed that the batteries in the pointer were beginning to run down. He decided to turn this to his advantage.

“As you watch the dot, Angelique, you see it is fading, just as your resistence is fading. Just as your will is fading, Angel. Your will is fading with the dot, Angel. Your will is fading with the dot as it grows tired from its long journey back and forth on the ceiling, as your will grows tired from its long journey to complete relaxation. When the dot ceases to exist, so will your will, Angel, cease to exist, until such time as I cause the dot to reappear. As the dot grows fainter, your arousal grows stronger, and when the dot and your will disappear, you will have a powerful orgasm such as you have never felt before.” Her vagina began to produce copious amounts of lubricant, flooding her tunnel as the dot on the ceiling flickered. When it finally disappeared, Angelique screamed in a wonderous explosion of pleasure. “Your will is gone, Angel, you will not resist any command I give you. You cannot resist any command I give you. You will do whatever I tell you to do, no matter what it is. I am your master, Angel. I am your master and you my slave. Repeat.”

“You are my master, I am your slave.” Angelique said.

“Good.” Esteban said. “Now, stand before your master.” Angelique sat up, pivoted on her buttocks, then stood before Esteban, her deeply entranced eyes watching, waiting for his command. “While you are my slave, Angel, you will speak only in English. Is that understood?”

“Yes, master.” Angelique replied. Esteban had said this because Angelique needed the practice. Unlike him, she had not had the benefit of bilingual parents, and had learned English for the first time when she had taken English as Second Language in high school.

“Now, Angel, I want you to play with your breasts while I get us something to eat.”

“Yes, master.” Angelique replied, and her hands moved to her breasts, massaging them and rubbing the nipples. Esteban went out through the bathroom door and into the kitchen, where he brought out whipped cream, cherries and grapes, as well as most of the fruit from the hanging basket in the kitchen, which he put into a bowl. All this he brought back into the bedroom, where Angelique was—he was surprised to see—approaching orgasm without even touching her clitoris.

“Let your arms go limp, Angel.” he said, and her arms fell to her sides. He set down the food and kissed her passionately, and she responded with equal passion. Esteban laid his wife back on the bed and covered her chest with whipped cream, putting a cherry at the top of each breast. Then he began putting the grapes in her womanhood. He gave her some cherries to eat, as well as a banana and some orange pieces, then he went to work, first licking her breasts clean, deliberately, yet gently, biting the nipples as he took the cherries into his mouth. She moaned passionately as he did this. Then he moved down to where he had put the grapes, and began to eat them from within her. Her moans increased in intensity, increasing his erection to almost painful proportions. He gave her a rest when she approached orgasm, and was sure she would have grabbed his head to keep him going had he not made her arms limp. When he was finished, she was so near another orgasm that it seemed to be driving her crazy with pleasure. He moved his manhood to her entrance and inserted himself, driving her over the edge. He moved gently, but deliberately, driving her toward yet another orgasm. He had always been able to control himself, to prolong her pleasure until he was ready for them to orgasm together. Finally he felt the cue from his testacles that it was time to let her orgasm, and as she began to scream, a deep, animal growl built in his throat as he erupted like a volcano within her. He kissed her gently as they came down from this last one, and together they ate the rest of the fruit.

“After I make the dot and your will reappear, slave, you will realize you like being like this, and so whenever you hear me say ‘Mi ángela es mi esclava,’ you will have a powerful orgasm just like the one which happened when the dot and your will disappeared, and when it is over, you will return to this state of total relaxation and obedience, and you will return to normal when you hear me say ‘Mi ángela está libre.’ But for now, you need the return of the dot to restore your will to you.” He replaced the batteries in the pointer and made a fresh, new dot appear on the ceiling. Angelique sighed happily.

“Thank you, Esteban.” she said happily. “I feel so much better.”

“Always happy to help, my Angel.”