The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Game – Chapter Three

Having to decide the other woman’s fate had left Kat feeling uneasy. Every time that she tried to justify what had happened, she came up against a metaphorical brick wall. For, while the attacker had so obviously been trying to cheat, that did not seem to warrant being sold into slavery. Kat still couldn’t quite believe it, the idea seemed too remote, so fanciful and yet that is what she had been told.

She couldn’t afford to dwell on it. However insane the entire idea might seem, everyone here really did appear to be fighting for there freedom. It might all be some elaborate joke, although the punchline was lost on her. But the consequences, if it was real, were too horrible to contemplate. Certainly too terrible for her to take that risk.

She reminded herself that her match was still in progress. The bracelet had already provided her with details of her competition. Contestant 29 didn’t look like much of a challenge, but Kat reminded herself that she shouldn’t underestimate any opponent. After all, the girl must have won her own battle, in order to be here at all.

Now that she was outside of the relative safety of the dorms, Kat felt almost paranoid. Every shadow and bush hid a potential sniper. Each sound or movement made her jerk in surprise. She couldn’t help but wonder exactly what kind of traps and tricks lay in wait. But, unfortunately no one could maintain that level of alertness for any time.

As the adrenaline rush began to fade, Kat became careless and it was to cost her. She heard the whistling sound before she felt anything out of the ordinary. But really, it was already too late. With a stinging “thwack” the projectile slammed into her thigh. At first it felt like a particularly bad “dead leg” but then her muscles began to give way and she found herself falling.

The drug clutched at her nervous system, seeking to shut down all of her voluntary movements. She cried out in anger and frustration, not quite believing that she had lost. Her vision was already blurring into tears but she could just make at the silhouette as it seemed to dance in front of her.

Desperately, using all her remaining strength, Kat’s finger convulsed against the trigger. By some miracle the gun was still in her hands, and it coughed and shook twice before finally dropping to the ground.

The grass felt cool against her face, but despite everything she was still able to register a thrill of excitement when, seemingly from some great distance, she heard a loud thud. Everything faded into warm blankness and Kat could only wonder what was to become of her.

Beside her on the floor, struggling to rise, Contestant 29 stared in horror at the twin paint splashed that decorated her chest. Her body shook as she lost the last vestiges of control. Then, helplessly, she too collapsed.

* * *

Kat didn’t know how long she had “slept”. She still felt groggy and disorientated, presumably from whatever had been in the paintball. The young woman surprised herself, taking in her stride the fact that she was restrained. She reasoned that there was nothing she could do about it. A series of sharp tugs impressed upon her just how secure the bonds actually were.

Bianca was impressed by her captive’s reaction, having expected the usual panic and protest. It was clear that this woman was by no means beaten, rather that she knew enough to conserve her energy for a battle she actually might have a chance of winning.

She stepped into view, fixing Kat with her gaze as she advanced. An instant of shock and then the captive wrestled her emotions back under control and the façade was in place once more. Bianca nodded in satisfaction; this certainly was going to be interesting.

“Hello”, she spoke softly, stepping close, “My but you are a pretty one, aren’t you?”

Kat wanted to tell this strange woman exactly what she thought, but common sense suggested that under the circumstances she should hold her tongue. After all, she was at somewhat of a disadvantage. Perhaps later, she could really speak her mind, but for now, she could stand to bide her time.

“Now”, Bianca continued as she lifted up a shiny metal collar, “It’s time to talk about consequences”.

The captive gasped, surprise and horror overwhelming her cool demeanour. She could see the amused twinkle in the small woman’s eyes and realised that she was being played with. Anger rose inside her, and she struggled to dampen it down.

“I’m sure you understand the symbolism of this”, Bianca continued, letting the collar swing slowly back and forth, “What it means when I close it around that lovely throat of yours”.

Kat didn’t dare to respond. Like a rabbit, trapped in the headlights, she could only watch, her heart in her throat. Bianca seemed amused by her reaction, her smile predatory. Very slowly she raised the collar, allowing the anticipation to build.

“Ah”, she laughed quietly, “I see that you do. How delightful”.

The click as the mechanism locked closed was surprisingly loud, all but drowning out the hiss as it fused shut. Seconds later there was a sharp beep and Kat knew that one of her “lives” had been lost. She braced herself for more, remembering what had happened to her ambusher, but eventually she began to relax, hope replacing her earlier despair.

“Very nice”, Bianca told her admiringly, “My dear, you look practically edible”.

Kat found that she was blushing, something about this woman’s behaviour was really getting to her, and she couldn’t understand why. Her embarrassment only increased as Bianca reached out and moving with painful slowness, began to unzip Kat’s body stocking. She was about to react, to demand to know what the hell she thought she was playing at, when the woman’s tiny hands grazed across her bare flesh. Her thoughts seemed to fade, losing cohesion as pleasure surged into her.

Bianca smiled, staring deeply into the other woman’s eyes and holding her there, trapped. She was just so wonderfully responsive, the pleasures that they could share were almost unimaginable.

“When you come back to see me and you will be coming back to see me, I promise.” she told her earnestly, “I have so many things I want to show you. But, for now and reluctantly, I will have to let you go”.

Kat couldn’t really grasp what she was being told. The touch had been so amazing, her reaction so visceral. She was dimly aware as the strange woman pulled the zipper still lower, exposing her and letting that deep flush rise still further.

“Something to remember me by”, Bianca whispered as she planted a bruising kiss directly onto one of Kat’s engorged nipples.

She cried out, her mind fading into blankness for just a moment. Spears of energy seemed to surge into her, dashing away anything in their path and leaving only pleasure. She had never felt anything like this, perfect pleasure, so intense that it was almost pain. The two blurring into one another, leaving her gasping, and forcing her to realise just how much she loved it, how much she wanted it.

“I’ve marked you now”, the woman told her, as she casually circled the imprint of her lips, “So everyone will know that I have special plans for you”.

Kat was just starting to recover, when the mask was smoothed over her face. The scent was familiar and for a moment she was close to panic. But then Bianca’s fingers resumed their tender stroking and she was happy to simple feel.

“What is happening to me”, she wondered idly, “Why am I letting her get to me like this?”

Every thing else seemed to recede into the background. There was just the dull throbbing ache, which still sent tingles through her breast and Bianca’s touch. Her breathing slowed and deepened, speeding the drug through her system. Kat murmured quietly, her words incoherent and slurred. She heard a soft, almost tinkling laugh and then the darkness reclaimed her.

* * *

By now she was almost getting used to waking from a drug-induced slumber. That didn’t mean that she was any less disorientated, merely that she wasn’t as panicked when it happened. It took her a matter of moments to realise that she was back in the dormitory, in the same room if she was any judge.

Suddenly she sensed that she was not alone and her hand was leaping towards her gun, just as she remembered the rules. It took all of her self-control to still that movement. But in the end the memory of what had happened before was still clear enough in her mind.

She didn’t recognise the other woman who, even now was rousing from her own sleep. What she did recognise was the gleaming metal collar which adorned the woman’s throat. A single red light glowed balefully, indicating that she too had already lost one of her lives.

Kat saw how the woman also reached instinctively for her weapon and she braced herself, trying not to react. However, it seemed that she too knew the price of rule breaking and to her relief, she stopped and raised her arms carefully, seemingly eager to show that she wasn’t a threat.

“Hi”, Kat tried, realising that at least for the moment there was no reason not to try to communicate, “I’m Katherine, pleased to meet you … at least under the circumstances”.

The woman paused only for a moment before extending her hand.

“Hello Katherine”, she replied awkwardly, “I’m Sue, uhm, contestant 29”.

They shook hands, stiffly and formally. Sue’s grip suddenly tightened, and Kat tried to pull away. But then she noticed the other girl’s eyes, how they had widened, turning glassy and vacant. A sudden pang ran through her, centred somewhere deep in her chest, sending tingles over her nipples.

“What’s happening?” she asked in surprise, “Are you okay, Sue?”

Sue shuddered, breathing more heavily.

“Oh God”, she muttered, “That feels so good”.

That was enough for Kat, she pulled her hand out of the suddenly iron grip, and took a step back, trying to put more distance between them. Sue seemed to snap out of it almost immediately, but her next response came as a complete surprise.

“Touch me”, she begged, “Please, I want … no I need you to touch me”.

Sue advanced on her, backing Kat swiftly into a corner. She couldn’t believe it; the tall brunette was unzipping her body stocking, revealing tanned and toned skin. What the hell was going on? Then Sue had grabbed her hand and was crushing it against her, forcing her to cup one small breast and gasping at the contact.

The ache returned, stronger than before. But while that touch sent shivers running through Kat’s mind, for the other woman the effects seemed so much more potent. Sue rubbed herself again Kat’s fingers, moaning softly. Her eyes rolled back, and her breath became a sharp hiss.

“Mmmmm”, she groaned, “melt me”.

Kat didn’t understand, but that made little difference. Sue was so desperate, her need so urgent, that it was impossible not to respond. Perhaps it was because Bianca had stopped short of giving her what she wanted, or perhaps something else. She couldn’t argue; the time for words had long since passed.

Sue moved closer, trying to meld their bodies together. Struggling out of her body stocking, she managed to tangle herself in the tight material. By now Kat’s hands were roaming freely over her, the lightest touch sending sparks through them both. It was clear that Sue was bearing the brunt of this assault, but Kat found that the spillover was enough to make her dazed and foggy.

Then, the brunette kissed her, her hot wet mouth closing around Kat’s breast. Suckling, biting, nuzzling. Both women gasped, pleasure flaring through them both. Sue’s cry became a mewling whimper, as she collapsed into Kat’s arms. For her own part, the experience was ecstasy. She felt a connection, something linking them in there passion. It passed between them, leaving her weak and spent.

For a long moment they just stood there. Kat supporting the other woman as they clung tightly to each other. Then, when her arms began to shake, Kat lowered Sue gently to the floor, gazing into eyes that seemed filled with adoration.

Her breast seemed to burn, the nipple exquisitely tender. She could see the imprint of Bianca’s lips, red and angry, livid against her skin. Turning back, she looked once again at Sue, now almost kneeling at her feet. What was happening to her?

* * *

Kat stood in the door way and watched the slow rise and fall of the other woman’s chest. After Sue had collapsed she hadn’t dared to touch her again, for fear of what might happen. So, the woman still lay, sprawled decoratively on the dormitory floor. A pang ran through her, and just for a moment she wanted to return, to touch, to share. But with an effort of will, she was able to dismiss the feeling. Kat was fed up being forced to reactive to events; it was time for her to take the initiative.

A little reconnaissance was in order she had decided. At the moment she had absolutely no idea how big this island was and knowing the lie of the land was going to be vital if she was to win through. Her bracelet remained blank, and she assumed that meant that she was free to explore.

Jogging quietly, she left the living quarters and with them, all thoughts of Sue, far behind. She was conscious of the danger, but somehow it didn’t feel as pressing after all that had happened.

It was some time later that she heard the scream. Breaking into a run she forced herself to ignore the small voice of caution which suggested a trap. Whatever she had been expecting as she burst into the clearing, the tableaux before her came as a surprise. She felt something shift inside, pushing her natural responses to one side. Here was a fellow contestant in trouble, and Kat found that this just made them all the more desirable.

She regarded the scene, taking every detail. Limbs pulled taut in bondage, the moans of excitement and fear. She stood stock still, happy to watch, until eventually, something spurred her in to action.