The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Game

Kat finds herself fighting for her freedom in a twisted game of paintball.

* * *

Chapter One

Katherine Pryde crouched low behind the barrels, her knuckles white around the grip of her weapon. Katherine, or Kat to her friends, most of whom she’d “killed” already today, was a tall, wiry blonde who revelled in any form of competition. According to the bracelet she had been issued, only one of her colleagues remained, and Kat was almost certain they were lying in wait just around the corner.

The game came at the end of an enjoyable series of war games, just the ticket for a group of girls out to unwind and celebrate. This final battle was just a gigantic free-for-all, and the last woman standing would win the prize. Kat was absolutely certain that she would be that woman, nothing and no one would stand in her way.

She took several deep breaths to steady herself, checked her gun for the hundredth time, and then abruptly sprung to her feet, keeping her head ducked low and ran full tilt into the chamber ahead. Almost as soon as she started moving, Kat could hear the deep hiss of a weapon being discharged. She began to dodge and weave, her eyes darting, straining to see where her target was hidden.

Claire Rodgers tried desperately to track the nimble woman as she darted across the open ground She had stayed hidden, camping out in a small hiding place while her friends stalked each other. She also knew that they were the last two players, but despite her best efforts, her target was just too agile.

Kat felt a slight tug as one of the projectiles shot by, whipping at her jump suit as it passed. Then suddenly, she saw the telltale cloud of vapour, rising from a small alcove, and almost in slow motion she raised her pistol and fired off two rounds, before rolling forwards and stopping behind a pile of tyres.

The first round hit the ground at Claire’s feet, splashing bright paint over her boots. But the second caught the startled women in the centre of her chest. There was an instant of sharp stinging pain, then without warning the young woman found her legs folding and collapsing beneath her. She fell to the ground, all strength leaving her limbs, as if a great weight had suddenly been added to them. Claire’s entire body felt leaden and unresponsive, her eyelids were so heavy she could hardly keep her eyes open. She tried to call out, but just couldn’t summon the energy.

The tiny crystal of neuro-toxin, hidden inside the “special” paint balls had punched straight through Claire’s clothing and into her skin. There it had dissolved instantly and spread throughout her body, doing its evil work. Slowly Claire’s head lolled and she slumped on the ground, a small trickle of drool leaking from her lax mouth. She drifted into merciful oblivion with no idea or understanding as to what had happened to her.

Kat was impressed, she knew that the organisers had told them all to put on a good show when hit, but she really didn’t think she would have been able to act anywhere near as well as her friends. Of course, given that she had managed to defeat them, that wasn’t something she would have to worry about. The triumphant woman was shaken from her reverie by a loud, insistent bleeping. She looked down at the bracelet from which the sound emanated and saw large red letters proclaiming “WINNER”.

Without warning a high-pitched whine issued from the back of Kat’s facemask. A small motor surged to life, pulling the webbing tight and sealing the mask to her face. At the same time, tiny vents opened inside, and pungent vapour began to seep out. Kat choked and spluttered, tasting the sweet gas and feeling her senses reel. Her small fingers clawed at the mask, but could find no purchase. She was panicking now. Without realising, her breathing was becoming more laboured, and each breath sucked more of the anaesthetic into her lungs.

Soon the edges of her vision began to darken. Her fingers felt numb and they could not seem to find the catch with which to remove her mask. The world seemed to lurch and spin. Kat found herself on her hands and knees with no recollection how she had gotten there. She stared in confusion at the cracked concrete floor, before pitching forward barely able to cushion her fall. All she could see now, was the small clear centre to a dark tunnel, and as she lay there, her breathing becoming deeper and slower, the darkness slowly encroached on her vision until everything was black.

* * *

Ms Thomas watched with some satisfaction over the security system. These girls had put on a good show, and today’s winner, Katherine, certainly showed promise. This was the last recruitment she would organise. Now the remaining contestants would be moved to the main complex, where things would start to “heat up” so to speak. Throughout the site, her people were collecting the unconscious women, who only a short while ago had been enjoying the day’s activities. Each girl was carefully checked and then stripped down to their underwear. The orderlies used heavy gloves, to avoid any exposure to the powerful drug that had felled each victim.

Their discarded jump suits and facemasks would be destroyed, and the area sanitised, leaving no clue as to what had happened. To all intents and purposes, they would just have disappeared. Having dispensed with the unpleasant part of their task, the orderlies proceeded to prepare each woman for transport. Ms Thomas adjusted the focus on one of the cameras and watched while Claire was packaged.

The black-clad orderly worked with patient efficiency. First they rolled Claire onto her belly. Then her arms were carefully drawn back before being secured in a pair of snug leather cuffs. Each cuff locked closed with a soft click. They could not be removed now, unless you happened to have the key to hand. Next they locked the young woman’s ankles together, again using a pair of cuffs. Now they were sure she would not be going anywhere, the orderly produced a series of thin leather straps, and began to complete Claire’s bondage.

One strap looped around Claire’s knees, the next encircled her thighs, two more looped around her torso, pinning her arms in place and serving to accentuate her small breasts. The orderly lifted the prisoner’s chin and carefully fitted a narrow metal collar around her slender throat. As the two metal semicircles came together and closed, there was a soft hiss, and a small puff of smoke issued from the locking mechanism.

The captor had one final task before they could move on to the next victim. They gently prised open Claire’s jaw before forcing a small wad of sponge into her mouth, once they was sure it was in place, two strips of grey tape sealed the woman’s mouth and effectively gagged her into silence.

Finally, a small filter mask was slipped over her face, then carefully moulded around her nose and mouth. The mask was filled with cotton wool, thoroughly soaked in a new, volatile anaesthetic. This was the same chemical that had so effectively sedated Kat, and it guarantied that none of the helpless girls would awaken before they arrived at their final destination. Finally, happy that she was secure, the orderly moved on.

Ms Thomas smiled to herself and flicked the cameras back to their usual images. Soon, all the captive had been prepared, with the exception of Katherine herself. She was after all the winner of this particular battle, and that did allow her the privilege of not being collared. Of course, where she was headed that was something that could change very quickly. The evil woman chuckled quietly, and wondered what Katherine would think, if she knew the fate that awaited her.

* * *

The orderlies had waited until she was securely strapped against the frame before they removed the filter mask. Even then it took long moments before she began to show signs of rousing. Her thoughts numbed and foggy, Claire fought to wake from the dream in which she suddenly found herself.

A round, almost elfin face appeared before her. The bright green eyes held her attention, everything else seemed to fade into the background. Then, without warning, the apparition spoke, her voice soft and lilting.

“Hello darling, I am sorry that we had to wake you, but it doesn’t work when the subject is still sedated”.

Concern seemed etched into every word and the captive girl found that she was relaxing despite herself. The woman’s lyrical whisper seemed so calming. It was obvious that she had Claire’s best interests in mind. Whatever was happening, it was for her own good.

This placid sensation held sway over her, even when the woman produced a small pair of scissors and with a few snips, divested her of the underwear that was the only thing left to preserve her modesty.

“That’s a good girl”, the voice sang, “now, just lie back and let yourself melt into the pleasure”.

The woman began to stroke Claire’s body with her well-manicured fingers, and at the moment they first touched, any remaining thoughts of trying to getting away, simply fled. Her hands felt warm, and where they touched, Claire’s flesh burned, passionately. She felt an intense tingling, almost like pins and needles, but a thousand times more arousing. As the woman began to stroke her hands over Claire’s body, so these sensations increased. By the time the woman’s touch had begun to exert its other effect, Claire was too lost in her sensations to notice.

The tingling slowly settled, leaving a warm numbness along with that incredible arousal. Gradually Claire’s muscles began to relax. She slumped against the straps, happy for the moment to allow them to bear her weight. Her eyes began to glaze over and her gentle moans took on a different quality.

The woman carefully unpeeled the tape from her captive’s lips. Then, with one long finger, she pulled out the sodden sponge. Using her free hand, she continued the erotic massage. Then, gazing deeply into her glassy eyes, she addressed Claire directly, her tone brooking no contradiction.

“You can feel your mind melting, can’t you?”

For a moment it seemed that Claire was trying to find the answer, her lips moved slowly as if attempting to find the words. The woman snapped at her, displeasure evident, even in her musical tones.

“Its too hard to think, your brain is melting”, she told her, “It is so much easier to just listen, to agree and to accept”.

The words seemed to pound into the helpless woman, dazing her still further. Claire’s lips stopped moving, while her eyes remained locked on her captor’s.

“That’s better”, the woman congratulated her, “Now, your mind is melting, isn’t it?”

“Yesss”, Claire slurred, noticing as she did that she had been right, that it was much easier to agree than to try to find the thoughts herself.

“That’s right, soon it will be nothing but a happy melted puddle, won’t it?”

“Yesss”, Claire agreed, “happy melty puddle”.

“There’s a good girl”, the woman smiled, her laughter tinkling.

It was true; Claire could feel her thoughts melting into nothingness. With each passing moment, with each stroke of the woman’s fingers, everything was unravelling and it felt wonderful. One by one every idea dissolved into the incredible pleasure, until she was hardly aware of anything else.

“There we are”, the woman finally said, “All nice and molten. Now, all we need to do is to pour those melted thoughts back into a nice new mould. I have a special one just for you”.

“Yesss, nice new mould”, Claire echoed.

“That’s right”, the woman encouraged, “You see, you weren’t strong enough to win the battle, we’re you little puddle?”

“No”, she accepted.

“No, you were too weak. But that is alright, there are other tasks for weak girls like you”, the woman continued, “Tasks that will let you revel in your own helplessness. Won’t that be wonderful?”

“Yes, wonderful”, came Claire’s whispered response.

“Such a Good Girl”, the woman laughed, “But I can see how hard it is for you to think now, how difficult to answer my questions. So, no more questions for you now. No more need to think. Just listen, just accept and feel the rewards that your compliance can bring”.

Claire let go then, gave up trying to hold onto her thoughts. As the last vestiges of her willpower finally melted away, she knew that the strange woman would take care of her. She knew that she would never have to worry about anything again. A smile played across her lips and her eyes fluttered closed once more.

* * *

Once it was clear that there was no danger that she might wake, the woman, who the privileged few knew as Bianca, summoned the orderlies. They worked quickly and efficiently, replacing Claire’s gag and mask before moving her into a different room. There she would be placed in her own conditioning cylinder where the remoulding of her mind would begin in earnest. An observer would have noticed that throughout this process, they tried to stay as far away from the woman as possible.

It was clear that each of them was terrified of the small woman. They had seen what her touch could do, and the unlucky few might even have experienced it for themselves. Even the briefest of strokes could stun someone and it seemed to promise such a depth of pleasure that anyone who felt it would always crave more. No one knew how she did it, several theories had been suggested, but largely these amounted to “special powers” and were not given much credence. Everyone agreed, however, that without her, the operation would never have been possible.

Bianca seemed oblivious to their concerns, although an astute onlooker might recognise the strange glances that she occasionally directed at some of them. Her gaze seemed to show a mixture of wry amusement and a hint of desire. It hinted that the orderlies’ concerns were perhaps not entirely based on paranoia. For the moment, however, it seemed that her need for them, outweighed her desire to add new recruits to her “collection”.

They knew that it would take no more than a simple touch to put anyone of them in the unenviable position of the helpless girl now being lowered into her cylinder. That stark knowledge kept them loyal, and more than a little nervous. It was widely accepted that nobody had ever quit the operation, they merely moved from serving as helpers to being “product”.