The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Thanks to Fourletterword for coming up with the idea for this story, the challenge was to write something outside of our main kinks, and hopefully this works for that idea. So OK, human transformation is a normal field for me, but turning them into a bunny isnt!)

The Ultimate Bunny Girl

So alright, its not the most respectable job I could possibly find myself in, but the pay’s good and the hours fit in quite well with college, so...I talked myself into it! And if I’m honest, acting as a hostess at the ‘Bunny Club’ wasnt really that bad a job compared say with, standing with a sandwich board over my body advertising some fast food joint! Now, that would be depressing. Mind, with my figure I could probably attract trade for the place if I did!

Of course, my figure does attract trade to the ‘Bunny Club’, its just that with this outfit, a lot more of my curves are on show to the public! Not that the bosses seem to mind, nor do the punters, and as I get tipped rather well why should I be complaining? The answer is mainly because the punters seem to think that decent tips allow them to fondle my ample D cup breasts, and pinch my bottom as often as they wish. And make suggestions of fucking me like the horny little bunny I must be, as I’m dressed like that. I do wish I could point out that just because I’m dressed like a bunny doesnt make me as randy as one! But ‘the management’ dont like it if we upset the customers too much as they pay our wages, so I keep my mouth shut, or at least keep it diplomatic.

That outfit, oh you want to know what it looks like? Well think oneupmanship on the playboy bunnygirl outfit. But only on the ‘sexy’ bits! Well sexy if you are into bunnies at least! Though I must say the designer of it did take practicality into account, as well as technical gadgetry. Rather than just having ears on a strap that firstly wouldnt stay up and clearly show the human ears as well, they showed originality. Basically its a clever design that covers the ears totally, which has sensors in the rabbit ears so we can hear every word said to us by our clients perfectly. In fact, its even got a filter system so we can hear our customers even better than normal, just dont ask me the details of it, I’m only the blonde ‘bunny’ who wears it. Not only that, but with the whiskers (and indeed nose) incorporated into it, it gives us a real bunny look, far better dare I say it than the Playgirl one! The bodice is quite something as well, a nice amalgam of human and bunny, though when your boobs are as big as mine it can be a tight fit across the chest! Not that the men complain about that! And yes, the bottom part comes complete with a rabbit bob tail which I can make wiggle care of a clever little gadget sewn into the wrist of the bodice. I dont actually squeak like a rabbit, but otherwise, you can get the drift?

Oh, and me you ask? Well my real name is Louise Jones, but my ‘bunny name’ is Lulu, the idea behind that being to give us names that you would call rabbits rather than human ones while we are in our outfits. As I say, I’m at college, 22, blue eyed blonde with a big chest that attracts all the attention. My face isnt bad, but most men struggle to look higher than my boobs, but as that seems to get me good tips, who’s complaining? The figure isnt bad either, though definitely curvier than many of the girls. The work is OK I guess, though as I’m studying to be a teacher I try to avoid pictures, well just in case! Dont want the children knowing what ‘Miss’ used to be! And with the internet nowadays...!

Anyway, Friday evening has arrived, and thats means working at the club for 2 days. I try to do a lunchtime and evening shift on Saturday as well as Friday evening, well, because I need the money and I prefer to leave the rest of the week free to study.

So that was why I knew nothing of the new design concept, and how it would affect me! Not that they would have told me in advance anyway I guess!

* * *

(A fortnight or so earlier)

“It’s no good, we need a new gimmick to keep the clients coming here, instead of the other clubs that are springing up because of our success. But what? I dont want to change the name of the club or anything, and the style of outfit is popular with most punters, so what should I do? The weekends are OK, we get the college girls helping out, and of course they are popular with the college guys as well as the regulars, but they cant work midweek because they are studying, so?”

“Convince them to give up college and work here full time maybe?”

He laughed, “Most of them have got higher long term ambitions than being a bunny girl, so that doesnt work! Take Lulu for example, studying to be a teacher is a worthy ambition, but with tits like hers she would make an incredible bunny girl if she worked here full time. Having the men in every session she works ogling that fine figure is a strong money making point.”

“So its simple then, if we could convince Lulu to work here full time...? he asked.

“We wouldnt have a financial crisis ever again, well not while she keeps her looks anyway!” was the reply, “But she’s never going to give up on her desire to be a teacher.”

“We will just have to see about that one, wont we? Maybe we have to give her a tempter to work more, how about a new design of outfit? I dont know, say, make her look like the ultimate bunny girl maybe?” and a wicked glint shone in his eye.

“That sounds expensive to me, and if she doesnt say yes to wearing it more than 3 times a week?” the boss replied.

“Oh leave it to me, if this is as good as I think it is she wont be able to say no to wearing it. Well once she tries it on at least! She’ll want to wear it, well, all the time she can.” and wrote a sum on a piece of paper and presented it to the boss. It wasnt cheap!

He sighed,

“Alright, you have a deal. Design and create the ‘ultimate bunny girl’ outfit and model it for Lulu’s figure. I’ll take the chance on the budget standing it. Though if she says no to working more shifts we might both need to find new jobs! Especially having spent that much money on a bunny girl outfit! It had better be special!”

“Oh believe me, it will be!” was the reply.

* * *

Friday evening after college, I get straight on the bus and head for work. Thankfully the lockers at college are lockable, though many there know what part time work I do anyway. Indeed many come to the club just to see Louise wearing less clothes than normal! Standard white bra and panties wont do for a bunny girl, even if it is what I normally wear. Have to wear something ‘sexier’ for work, so they go in my bag during the day.

I hop off the bus, sorry, but most of the girls who work here use all the rabbit puns we can as a joke, and hopping off the bus is a popular one, and head for the club. Normally I would just sign in at reception, head for the changing room, and get ready for work as quick as I can, the earlier I start my shift, the bigger the wage packet is!

“Hey Lulu, Frank wants you in his office as soon as you arrived, hope its not bad news.” one of the girls on reception told me.

“Thanks Penny, so do I, I need the wages from here to pay my way through college. Hope not, thought I was one of the popular girls here anyway. But oh well, better find out the news I guess.”

I head down the passageway and knock on his door, I hear the call of ‘Come in’, and as I put my head around the door I relax a little, the kindly smile on his face doesnt suggest the sack!

“Ah Lulu, come on in, I’ve got something I’d like to show you, and a little matter I’d like to talk over with you.” he said.

I smile wistfully as I enter, I know what the ‘matter’ will be, asking me to do more shifts yet again! This conversation comes up at monthly (or even more regular) intervals, and I always say no because of my studies. But give him his do, he keeps trying!

“Frank, do you ever give in on the extra shift thing? You know I cant really spare the time from studying for more shifts, besides which I like to get to bed at a decent hour when I have college the next day. I could compromise on Sunday lunchtimes, but thats my limit! And OK, what have you got to show me before I start work?” I asked him trying not to sound in a hurry, even if I did want to start earning pay.

Frank laughed, “Dont worry, I’m paying you from when you booked in at reception tonight, not from when you reach the club floor. We’ve been working on a radical new costume design for the bunny girls, and the first prototype has been fashioned to fit your figure, I was hoping you’d give it a try tonight? Test it for comfort etc when worn for a few hours, I’ll even slip a little extra in your pay for doing so? For one trial night as the ‘ultimate bunny girl’ ”

He knew my weakness! What with the rent for the apartment and college tuition fees I always needed more money. For minor things like food for example!

“Show me?” I said, then as he did, I wished I hadnt asked! I know we are meant to be bunny girls, but...well alright, secretly it looked amazing, but it had some sort of (what I hoped at least was fake) rabbit fur type outer layer so I knew it was going to get ‘warm’ wearing that in the club under all the lights. So alright, the costume looked amazing, he was right about one thing, when wearing it I would definitely look like a cross between a bunny and a woman which definitely intrigued me, I’d always had a little kink about these transformation type outfits, and this was certainly the ultimate one in that sense of the word, well for bunnies at least.

It was more like a bodysuit than the 3 piece outfit I wore up to now, which also showed a fair bit of flesh of course, though it was tailored to show my cleavage at its best, and the headpiece at least was transparent enough for my own hair to show through. Apart from the potential ‘heating up’ problem it looked great to be honest.

“It might get a ‘bit warm’ on the floor wearing that.” I pointed out to him, “Are there any vents in it apart from my face? I’d rather not overheat and pass out you know?”

“There are a couple of vents in there, the obvious ones really as it wont be able to be quickly removed for toilet visits and the like. And thats not real fur anyway, just some synthetic material that looks just like fur. But if you feel too hot just take as many cold drinks from the bar as you need for the evening. Oh, and once you’ve got it on Cottontail will do your make up tonight, I want to see the whole new look tried out.”

I laughed, Cottontail, known to the outside world as Andrea Stewart was good at make up, and I wasnt! So fair enough. Also I suspected Frank wanted a specific look anyway, so I tagged along.

“Fine.” I replied, “I’ll give it a try tonight and let you know my findings tomorrow lunchtime as I’ve no doubt you will be gone by the time I finish?”

He just nodded. I picked up my outfit for the night and headed for the changing room. It took me a few minutes to work out how to get into it, there just didnt seem to be an opening anywhere on the suit. Then I found a seam down the front of the suit that just peeled away (and presumably sealed back again) as my route of entry. Once I’d found that, it wasnt too bad, the material was quite slippery and my legs and arms slipped in quite easily, the body naturally following. I pulled the hood over my head and looked myself over in the mirror, and the sight wasnt bad, at least if you were into rabbit/human hybrids lol! My boobs and blonde hair were definitely still visible, just as well as they were my 2 main assets when it came to getting tips! But apart from that Lulu definitely looked as much, if not more like a rabbit than a human. And by the time Cottontail had done my make up I definitely looked more like a bunny than a girl!

Finally, about 45 minutes later than normal I headed for the club floor. The whistles and looks I got after getting there suggested the new look met with approval from the customers. I wiggled my bob tail accordingly.

* * *

(Back in Frank’s office)

“It’s quite a simple process now, indeed it should have already started while she has been having her make up applied. Basically her natural body heat will activate the chemicals in the suit causing it to meld with her flesh. Give it an hour or so after that and the suit and her skin will be as one. And the neural override drugs being pumped into her brain from within the hood will stop her realising whats happening, while not affecting her personality in the slightest. So alright, her personality will have a few ‘added extras’ in terms of bunny type traits, including the most important one of course!” he added with a laugh, “We all know what sexually driven little creatures bunnies are, dont we?”

“We do indeed!” grinned Frank, “And Lulu is just so fuckable I’m looking forward to it.”

“And even should she want to say no, once the suit has completed her processing she wont be able to, well not to us at least. And that includes however many shifts you ask her to work.”

“Or the selected members with her password!” grinned Frank, “Those extra funds for ‘sexual services’ will be most handy, especially given her ample figure! So after tonight...”

“Your little bunny will enjoy being fucked as much as real bunnies do!”

“Great! And all I have to do to return her body to a normal appearance, assuming I ever want to do so?”

“Is activate the cloaking device and she looks normal. But she is controlled by the suit which is controlled by you.”

“Wonderful!” said Frank with a grin.

* * *

To my surprise given its look, the suit was very comfortable to wear, and not too hot at all. Well in the sense of heat at least, as most of the other girls working that evening thought I looked very hot in another sense of the word! And the customers certainly seemed to love it, or at least I gathered as much from the amount of pats on my bum, or gentle pulls of my bobtail. The funny thing was that after the first hour or so someone pulled on my tail and it hurt! I just assumed they got flesh as well, because otherwise that tail felt it was like part of me. But I knew that couldnt be right, it was only a suit after all. It seemed liked they’d put better quality sensors in the ears as well because I could hear perfectly, almost as if it was my own...ears?

“No, cant be.” I told myself. Well until I tugged gently on the whiskers...and it hurt! That wasnt right I thought, well I did just before all concerns seemed to melt away and I just got down to working hard.

Trouble was that I soon I had one of those ‘funny’ moments, I seemed to be actually getting turned on wearing this bunny suit! My clit began to throb achingly, and all those things they say about ‘fucking like rabbits’, well thats how I felt, I needed a good fucking, or at least my body suggested I did. I just hoped a little self pleasure would do for now as I headed for our toilet area, little knowing I was being watched as I did so.

* * *

Frank grinned widely as he watched Lulu heading for the rest area for a little ‘relaxation time’, mainly because he knew there was one last step before Lulu was really beyond the point of no return, and by the look of her that was any minute now!

“Then I’ll be free to fuck my little fuckbunny, quite literally a bunny girl by then of course!” he said to himself smiling broadly.

* * *

I checked around as I entered the rest area before heading for a cubicle. No one in sight, I was glad to see.The soft fur around the crotch area easily moved aside as I slipped 2 fingers into my already damp sex, and began to play with myself, and oh my god it was good, I seemed just so sensitive down there, I was soon a lot more than damp as the fingers slid in and out of my aching snatch. Mind my nipples were just as sensitive it seemed, a slight pull on them bringing moans of sheer pleasure from my lips.

The strange thing was I was having a fantasy about having sex as a bunny while doing so! At least I thought it was strange at the time! But it was working, it only took a matter of moments for that first orgasm to strike home, followed quickly by a whole stream of strong climaxes. I counted about 7 orgasms before I passed out, my juices trickling down my legs into the suit. I would have felt guilty if I’d been aware of things, but I wasnt.

The next thing I knew (apparantly about 45 minutes later when I got missed) was hearing Cottontail’s distant voice asking me if I was OK? I came round, expecting to see the suit covered in my juices, but it wasnt! Had she cleaned me up or something, it seemed unlikely?

“Err, I think so.” I said groggily, “Feel a bit strange if I’m being honest, maybe this suit got a bit warm.” not wanting her to know the real reason I’d passed out, especially if there was no evidence of ‘events’, and apparantly from her reaction there wasnt.

“Maybe you should take it off for a while, I’ll get you a cold drink anyway in the meanwhile.” she said to me.

“Sounds good, though whether I should take the suit off without asking Frank I dont know, maybe I should go and see him.” I said to her, she giggling as my nose twitched, just like a bunny’s would. I just giggled back, I was on too big a high from all those orgasms to wonder why it did so.

The cold water tasted good, the only funny thing being it seemed like the whiskers were super sensitive, I actually gasped as a drop of ice cold water touched them.

“What the hell?” Cottontail said to me, “Those whiskers look like they are part of you judging by your reaction!”

I laughed, “Dont be daft, they are just part of the outfit, see.” and tugged firmly...and squealed loudly, that hurt! They did feel like part of me after all. “I’m going to see Frank about this.” I said and headed for his office.

I knocked on his door and entered.

“Ah, my cute little bunnygirl Lulu, so how is the new outfit then? Feeling any more bunny like wearing it?” he asked, I sensed a touch of irony in his voice as he did so.

“Too much like a bunny!” I said, a hint of anger and concern in my voice, “Someone pulled my tail and it actually hurt when they did so, and then I had a drink and found out the whiskers didnt want to pull off my face, they seemed attached. And I feel so horny, as horny as a rabbit I guess, and thats not right!”

“Its right for me, my sweet little Lulu bunny. Its nice to know the suit actually does as it claims then.” he said dryly, “Except by now as you might have gathered, its not just a suit anymore!”

“What do you mean?”

“Latest nanotechnology, Lulu my dear. I said you would be the ultimate bunny girl, and you are! Quite literally in all honesty, the first rabbit-human nanohybrid, though I suspect not the last, certainly if I have my way in time. You still walk like a human, talk like a human, but your whole body has been transformed into a human-rabbit hybrid, in theory with the best of both worlds. Of course the one thing I did specify was the sex drive of a horny rabbit for you, I need some personal pleasure out of this. There is just one last touch my dear, if the suit has now become your body, then the other part of the process should be ready as well. That at least will save any problems with your reaction to this. Time to activate I feel.”

“What do you mean, other part?” I was asking, though I suspected I didnt really want to know. Before I could ask other questions, or hit him, he pulled out a remote control and fired it at me. It felt like I hit a brick wall and I slumped to the floor. What I wasnt then aware of, was the nanotechnology completely rewiring my brain synapses so that I thought being a rabbit hybrid was the most natural thing for me to be. It also completed the process of not only making me look like a genuine bunny-girl, but giving me the thought processes to match my new life. And of course making me a total fuckbunny as well, with sex drive to match. And for Frank at least the most important thing was total control over my mind as and when he desired it.

When I woke up 30 or so minutes later he was stood over me, looking on fascinatedly. Even only half alert after what I had undergone it didnt take me long to notice the bulge in his pants and an incredible need to be fucked by that cock. My nose twitched as I picked up the smell of his pheromones, they only turning me on even more!

“Well Lulu, is my little bunny ready for her first good fucking in her new improved body?” he asked.

I nodded, twitching my nose, enjoying the sensation as my whiskers rubbed against my cheeks. I didnt even notice the soft furry down my whole body now seemed to be covered in. All I wanted was to be fucked like... well like a rabbit I guess!

I quickly pulled down his trousers and pants, and that erect cock shot into sight, I licked my lips when I saw it. Like a good, horny little bunny should I eagerly let it work its way into my eager sex and begin to fuck me hard, Frank obliging my pussy with a thorough workover. Clearly I wasnt the only one heavily turned on by my new look and the sensations of my newly enhanced body as it wasnt too long before I felt his balls twitch and a large dose of his hot seed shoot into my damp snatch. I let my pussy muscles milk him dry, I wanted all the precious cum I could get.

When we had both recovered he asked me, “Now Lulu, what was it you were saying about the suit, you had a few concerns about it if I remember rightly?”

“The only concern I’ve got Frank is how I go out on the street looking like this, dont you think its going to rather attract attention? Other than that I think my new body is great.” wiggling my tail happily to show how great it felt, “But going out looking like a rabbit/girl hybrid is going to cause a fuss dont you think? If nothing else getting to and from this place could be err...interesting!”

“Indeed Lulu, it would be if you had to commute to and fro, but you wont need to. I’ve arranged for my sweet little fuckbunny to have her own luxury ‘rabbit hutch’ here at the back of the club so that wont be needed, complete with all the facilities a bunny girl could ever desire. And a nice large bed for when she needs the servicing that all good, horny bunnies do, for lots of sex! And I’m sure all the men here will be happy to fuck our sexy little bunny to keep her satisfied that way. And on those occasions when you need to go out. Well the nanites create a cloaking device to cover your new natural form, making you look just like a normal, dull old human again.” he told me.

I wrinkled my nose at the thought of having to look like a dull human ever again, but accepted it was for the best. But Frank reassured me that most of my time would be spent as bunny girl, and I literally hopped up and down in delight at the thought. And with that news I went back to work with a big grin on my face. Well after one question...

“Lulu, would my little bunny girl like to go full time here?”

“Yes please Frank, when would you like to change my shifts?”

“Straightaway?”

“Great! Cant wait.”

He did activate the cloaking device at the end of the evening shift so I could go home safely, though I hated the look. Just being like a human was just...well so dull now. It took a week or so for my new ‘rabbit hutch’ to be made ready, but as that coincided with the notice on my apartment that didnt really matter. I also let college know I was dropping out of the course for ‘personal reasons’, thankfully they didnt ask for too many details. A week later my ‘hutch’ was ready and I eagerly moved in. It was perfect for a girl like me, it had enough human touches to keep my brain active, yet at the same time it had enough bunny type touches for the new me as well. The funniest thing was, well at least as far as the old Louise was concerned was that I developed food tastes akin to a rabbit as well. I’d never been a great salad eater before, but now...I cant get enough!

The bedroom was wonderful, and this horny little bunny found plenty of men more than willing to fuck her and to try and keep her satisfied sexually. But of course Frank was her ‘alpha bunny’ and could fuck her anytime he wished to. I was relieved to hear that the nanites would ensure I never had any baby bunnies, just as well, because I needed lots of fucking just to keep me satisfied. Just like a good bunny should I guess!

And of course I worked hard as the ‘ultimate bunny girl’ on all my work shifts. Money poured in, apart from the pay from work it seemed that Frank was actually charging men to have sex with me, and I got my cut of that as well. Not that they needed to pay as far as I was concerned, I was SO horny I just needed fucking regularly. And my soon set up members based website brought the cash rolling in as well.

The only thing I hate about my new life? When the cloaking device has to be activated if I have to go out in the human world for anything, I just love my new look and identity. But who knows, maybe one day human hybrids will become the norm, and bunnygirl Lulu will be able to go out in the real world complete with fur and bobtail look.

* * *

(A month or so later)

I’ve just found out I’ve got to share my rabbit hutch with another girl, and apparantly we are going to get programmed, whatever that might mean, to keep each other ‘satisfied’ when there arent any men available to do so, sounds like fun, I think? Not that I’ve ever been into sex with girls before, but Frank tells me I dont have to worry about that as she hasnt either up till now, but we both will be very soon.

Apparantly Andrea asked too many questions about what had happened to Louise and so they made a ‘special’ bunny girl costume for her as well, and now, well now she’s a bunny hybrid just like me thanks to all that lovely nanotechnology. And she’s as horny as me, if not more so in her lovely new body. Apparantly Frank cant find enough men willing to keep us both satisfied, so he’s going to make it so the 2 girly bunnies keep each other happy the rest of the time.

I have to say Andrea, sorry, Cottontail looks very cute now and I’m really looking forward to fucking with her as much as I can. And she feels the same way, and we are told once we have been programmed that way that we will be the first bisexual bunnies ever! Not sure if thats true, but we dont care.

I guess I’m more giggly and airheaded than I was before, maybe you’ve noticed. Cottontail is the same actually. Frank tells us that as bunny girls we dont need the high intelligence we had before, that we can relax and enjoy ourselves more if we dont fill our heads with complex thoughts. He tells us we arent bimbo’s, he hasnt dropped our IQ enough for that, just removed some of those dull human thoughts from our heads and replaced them with horny bunny ones which is great!

Right, got to go, apparantly we are going to get an injection of nanites to educate us how to really satisfy each other sexually, I cant wait to try it out...And neither can Cottontail. Just hope the bed can cope with 2 female fuckbunnies having lots of girly fun together. Well we will certainly try and find out if it can!

So bye bye from the 2 bunny girls. If you want to become like us, just ask Frank, I’m sure he’d be happy to oblige as I overheard him saying that there was an order on for another dozen of these suits for girls to wear. So if you want a new happy life as a fuckbunny, come to the club and ask for Lulu or Cottontail and we’ll show you how.

Or if you are a man and just want to fuck one or other of us...just ask for Frank!