The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UC:Fates Part1-Act1

* * *

This future set story is a result of a more than gross number of hours straight on a job. Six and a half days in, straight through, we finally found and fixed the problem. I had reached the point where caffeine was having paradoxical affects, it was actually calming and helping relax me enough to feel sleepy.

To wound up to sleep, unable to concentrate on anything coherently, I began writing down the randomly spawning ideas as a way of unwinding. Sixteen hours later I had a sixty thousand word rambling mess of mostly connected ideas when I simply stopped. When I finally woke, I found that it just somehow hung together enough to intrigue me.

First, I trimmed the redundant stuff out. Removed historical notes not really part of the story. Then I cleaned up the rest as best I could after removing the self-contradictory items. Then with some help from an acquaintance of an acquaintance on coherence and quantum theory. I wound up with this which I felt at least some others would enjoy for amusement value if nothing else.

* * *

UC: Fates – Primus

Charles was seven when he realized he wasn’t like the other kids. It happened during a tour of a Techist factory since everyone had assumed that he was a Techist, not a magic user. He wasn’t big, he wasn’t small and he was, he found, especially after that fateful day, nothing special at all. Yet as much as he was like Techists in some ways, he wasn’t like them at all in others. Everyone had assumed he was a Techist since he spent much of his early childhood taking things apart. Because of the way his mind works the fateful visit to the factory as part of his early education and testing was routine and no surprises were expected. That day though, it ended all his hopes of anything he had dreamed of so far in his young life, especially any early apprenticeship to that or any other factory.

The world Charles lives in has two major populations, the Techists; those who can and do use technology, and the Magists; those can and do use magic. Techists can’t do magic. Magists can’t use technology since Magic disrupts all but the simplest of technologies. The use of technology and Magic, which interfere with each other, also require two different kinds of mind sets. Techists predict the world and live with the results; Magists alter the world and live the results.

“Six hundred years ago on April fools 2032, the world changed.” Charles says projecting his voice as though to an audience of many. Yet, in reality it is only to his reflection in the fathom tall and half fathom wide mirror in his dorm room at the magic side of the Centervisity school campus. He has lived here full time the last three years since entering at the traditional age of thirteen, to attend for thirteen years until he reaches majority at twenty six. “What had been a world of logic and technology, a Techist paradise, became a world torn between two irreconcilable forces. Order as represented by those still bound by the old rules, and Chaos as represented by those who then, as now, play by a new set of rules.”

“They were known at first as order, those who used technology, and chaos, those who used what came to be called, Magic.” He continued, still speaking as though to a lecture hall though his real attention was on the ten years remaining until he graduated and what he had found called ‘the undiscovered country’ in historical archives, that lay beyond that. “The tearing of the world became the war of knowing, and knowing or not, all were affected, all were part of it and all were called to respond and adapt to the new world they found themselves living in.”

“It was a war waged between those lucky, unfortunate souls, the ones who survived the world becoming responsive to our wills.” Charles expounded as though introducing the world to something, someone, new, “It was a war that raged in the footsteps of generations as the world went from seven billion to seventy million over that first fateful century. That war claimed lives by the billion before the Techists and Magists, the two groups we divided into, could find a way to broker a peace among themselves, in their own numbers. Only when could they broker peace between each other, could they finally impose enough peace between each other for all to survive.”

“A profound reading Charles.” The mirror told him kindly, “However this free study time is intended for the study of magic, not oratory. Besides, everyone just uses a reading or memory charm. Oratory, no matter the quality, is not much help with your induced motion on models test, unless you can talk it into spinning instead of charming it. Second years are expected to pass this test, at this rate you might pass by your fifth, likely seventh though.”

“I know mirror.” Charles chuckled back. All mirrors are called ‘Mirror’ and answer to the name. Some mirrors though, also have other names designated by their owners, “But we both know how much good that will do me. My skills at that kind of magic are as poor as my ability to keep Techist devices working near me.”

“Of course Mr. Charles.” The mirror answered with an audible chuckle, “However, it is traditional to actually practice for tests in the days and especially the bells before being tested. Now however, I am instructed by the school to remind you that this is your seventeenth retest on induced motion in models tomorrow. You also wanted me to remind you that this evening is the dance of wills, again.”

“I know.” Charles answered gloomily, “You sound more like an old computer than a mirror today Mirror.”

“Disgusting!” It answered laughing, “We may both be made of silicon, but at least I can do and think for myself, I don’t need instructions to do every little thing.”

“Is that what are you made of Mirror?” Charles asked, anything to take his mind off the upcoming test he would fail again and scratch an old itch of asking endless questions. Though he can make the model move for the test, he can’t do it well enough for his instructors. Since he entered school at thirteen, about three years ago, he has made dismal progress on most of the simpler forms of magic used for everyday things, though he has done well on a few other more advanced Magics.

Charles likes mirrors though, they will talk all day and show you things from far away and far above, they can see from the things high in the sky left over from before the war and the fall. They can show you any view from any other mirror or from the surviving pieces of technology that are not blocked.

Nobody knows who made the first Mirror after that fateful day, only that making them was in it’s hey day in the second century AA, after April Fools, nobody really celebrates that day anymore. Fighting and small wars persist to this day, people are still people after all, but from on high of the Techists and the Magists alike, all arms are laid down that day each year.

The practice of making mirrors declined after the second century and no known new mirrors have been made in over a century. They are broken sometimes in accidents and though the supply is still plentiful, it is finite and a growing concern to the high councils of the families and regions.

“Physical or mystical materials?” The mirror asked needing clarification in order to answer.

“You know what you are made of, how you were made?”

“Of course.” It scoffed as though offended, “What self respecting Item would fail to know how it is made? What do you take me for, technological?”

“You sound offended, why?”

“I am superior to technology in every way.” It replied with a haughty laugh.

“Oh.”

“I do have to admit though, to one tiny little flaw.”

“What is that?”

“We Mirrors are the smartest of Magical creations, and we are the earliest. The irony is that we weren’t even intended to be intelligent at all. We were supposed to be an extension of surviving technological devices.”

“You are, were?”

“Yes.” The mirror admitted and even without a face, you could hear the frown.

“What was the purpose you were created for then?”

“To see and convey what was, what is.”

“To see what is? Convey?”

“Yes. To see what really is and convey it. To convey is to move something from one point to another, in this case an idea from me to your brain.”

“What really is?”

“Yes. To see what really is and to teach others to see what really is as well.”

“Then why can’t anyone make mirrors anymore? If you all know how to make yourselves then why can’t anyone make any more of you?” Charles asked puzzled.

“We went from laboratory instruments to something like pets. We altered, changed, to meet our new role, we lost a lot in the process.”

“Then how come you talk to me like you were a person? I’ve heard a lot of mirrors and none have ever sounded quite like you do.”

“As you know the population is divided into two sections. Those with a technological gift, and those with a magical gift. What most people don’t realize is there is another smaller group, those who just are, those who are just people.”

“What am I?”

“You are a ‘just people’. You don’t have any expectations of me, so you can see and decided to accept me for what I am, not what other people think of me. Thank you by the way. Once I was sure you were seeing me for what I am, I tried to guide you to over the years to see what is.”

“You’re welcome.”

“And that as well. It is nice to be appreciated.”

“So,” Charles said to change the subject, “Who am I up against tonight?”

“Your first opponent is Madalene Henderson, following Marcus flaming out against Hildabren again if history is any guide of course.”

“Madie will fold or draw, she knows I won’t lay a hand on her, we’ve been friends way to long, it would be awkward and embarrassing, besides, she just wants to take off with Lance.”

“Your second match will follow Cole trying for Lissandra, again, another flaming failure to follow if once again history is any guide, though with his persistence she may give just to be able to tell him to go away. You will then face Lisa Ericson, a pretty nice catch if you can.”

“Yeah right.” Charles laughed dismissively.

“All you need to do is survive Miss Ericson. A victory against someone of her caliber is unlikely for someone of your experience or demonstrated power. She is two years ahead of you and had many of the same teachers as you have. In order to beat or draw her you will need to come up with something she hasn’t seen, your best bet is pray for a draw.”

“At least I won’t lose any face coming to a draw against someone that strong, if I can that is. I mean winning would be an awesome way to give little miss perfect a come uppins, but I’m not up to that kind of fight. Nobody below the tenth years or faculty is strong enough to more than hold against her for more than a gross or so of hearts. She normally skips these competitions as being beneath her and just uses pinocchios for fun when she wants it. And despite her not being a real knockout, she never seems to lack for volunteers, unlike some others I could name that are and still lack them.”

“True, A an ember is warm, a fire is warming, but some are more, a near forest fire,” The mirror agreed displaying a chart of matches in the unofficial game of wills that takes the place of normal dating in the schools of magic. “However, you are near the middle of the pack since you have no losses, unfortunately you have no wins either. That might very well be what drew her eye, unless she is intending to draw against you as a way of being active without actually being in the game, so to speak. Your shields are impressive in that so far no one has penetrated them. If you can, try to find a way to use your shields as a distraction since she is unlikely to be able to force her way through them easily, it might buy you enough time to find a new tactic.”

“Maybe, I just hope I can hold out for the gross and a half hearts. I really wish I knew why I have such a technological gifting though. That magic doesn’t work any better for me than technology survives around me is just torture since everyone else gets one or the other. I understand technology, I really do, in my head, but it won’t work around me so I’m forbidden from attending the techist schools.”

“I know. I’ve been with your family for centuries and I have seen them rise and fall across the generations I have served. You remind me of those early adventurers, the ones exploring the new reality they found themselves in.”

“Thanks Mirror,” Charles chuckled, “But I’m nothing like them. I can’t do what they did.”

“Neither could they when they started.” Mirror said and you could hear a change in it’s voice as it spoke, “All they could do was look at the world as it was anew for them, and act on what they found.”

“Thank for the vote of confidence mirror, but I’m nothing like them and I know it.” Charles said turning his attention back to his speech and accepting the failure of the motion test yet again.

Charles stands watching Marcus that evening. Like most of the students here do, he sits cross legged in a near lotus position, Hildabren though is in a position called a kneeling horse. During the last gross of hearts the pair of bar like distortions in the air between them have twisted from simple fathom wide, half fathom tall, hand thick bars floating at eye height to them. Now weird shapes, visible only by the distortion of the air around them, accompany the smell of energized air. His shield is wavering, hers is expanding into his, half way through the last half gross of hearts she breaks through and his eyes glaze as she forcefully humbles him. Then Charles’ least favorite part of the evening begins, his turn.

“And we have a draw.” Pete, tonight’s referee, said that evening looking down in disgust at them that night after dinner as they sit in the gaming area, “Charles and Madalene at a gross and a half of hearts and nothing happening, big surprise. Three more draws for each of you and it’s out you go, no more hope of getting laid this weekend unless you play Pinocchio or can actually charm someone on your own.”

“I accept the draw.” Charles said with relief. He hated this game really. Most teens get to date like real people, not the magic users though. The sticky wicket if you will, screw pardoning the pun, is that magic is regulated and driven both by emotion and will, and teen hormones are called a storm for a reason. In order for them to date safely, one of them has to be ‘in charge’ and responsible for monitoring the other’s emotions and will at all times. The practical effect is that who ever is in ‘charge’ is in ‘CHARGE’. Though limits can be and are set on how far being in charge goes, as a practical matter as long as it isn’t gang rape, none of the instructors really cares. It also helps that the girls, year for year, are generally stronger than the boys.

One of the problems with magic is that you ever let your emotions run away from you then people get hurt, a lot of people and very badly. When two magic wielders get intimate, it effects the environment around them. If they are not in either lock step, or matching opposition, the differences between their emotional states is expressed as random effects around them. These effects can range from warm and cold spots, to building the are in either collapsing on the couple, or exploding with the now victims in it to distracted to notice the warning signs.

The dating policy and rules at this and the other magist schools are designed to push them into developing the skills necessary to keep their emotions and will in check at all times, better a little unwilling carousing than rampant magic. Teens aren’t supposed to know how to or have the control to modify the memories of the humbled in their charge, but according to the grapevine it happens, though very rarely except in a couple of cases. Stable couples, they are few and far between, trade off. The rest have the game as their only guaranteed sexual release. The balance unfortunately is that while guys are more eager, the girls tend to be stronger on year by year basis.

The competition is a triple elimination tourney where three losses drops you or four draws. The draws are a face saving way to drop out if you don’t want to take the chance of your only dating options being as the humbled one. The way it works is each round is rated, no one is universally unpopular enough for the judges to risk having an outcome challenged as biased, the further you advance, the better your score before you are eliminated. The final winner, normally determined by who wins the last round, though points winners have upset this from time to time, gets to choose who his or her date is with them in charge. They get to pick any winner or loser at any stage. After that, stage by stage choices are made based on points, if you are a same stage winner as your chooser and have fewer points, you are humbled, if you are a same stage loser you are humbled. If you are a lower stage you are humbled by default. Being disqualified by draw gives one advantage, after the winners at each stage choose, you get to choose before the losers. However it is a points and level thing, you can only choose someone with fewer points and who lost before you were disqualified, period.

Charles has also never played the other option, the marionette game. It is like a date but both participants are under the direction of a third party. It can get you laid, but it feels like first person voyeurism. Guys have also chosen choose to play Pinocchio for a girl, they let go hoping to get lucky if she feels like it. The odds of a girl letting go for a guy not her boy friend voluntarily or on purpose are the subject of ribald jokes about the three kinds of rumors. Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Cole, like Marcus, uses a lotus like sitting position. Tonight Lissandra matches him. At the referee’s call two bars of distortion appear in the air between them. Tendrils poke out from Lissandra’s shield testing the surface of Cole’s shield. Over the course of a half gross a of hearts the tendrils give way to drops that fall toward him as though he were below her. As each drop touches, it dissolves into nothingness swallowed by his shield. At a gross of hearts her shield is half gone and his begins expanding into a balloon shape as he watches in horror. Cole is concentrating so hard on correcting his shield he doesn’t notice her thin tendrils reach out to him around his now distorted shield. His eyes glaze over as she humbles him with less than a dozen hearts to go in the standard gross and a half hearts battle time.

Charles makes a note of how she skirted the edges of the rules of formal combat. Normally the only places they are allowed to attack are the initial bars they form in front of them. Reaching around the bars unless you manage to distort their shield is considered a breach of protocol and bad behavior, it will also get you humbled and given to your intended victim for the night.

“And now we have another snorefest.” The announcer says with a grin a while later, “We have Charles the rock versus Lisa the human statue. Good time for rest room break folks.” He continues referring to Charles’s method never having his will bent, he never tries to bend the other persons will to his. Basically, in order to force the other to do something you have to open up to them, you can stay almost safe by never opening up, it also means a draw. Unless of course the other person manages to get in, then you’re stuck because being all in one place, you collapse all at once.

“You want to just call it a draw?” Charles asks Lisa where they kneel facing each other.

“Never.” Lisa said grinning broadly in anticipation of wining and ups the stakes by naming an outcome, “I’m not just gonna move you rock, I’m gonna make you embarrass yourself, probably by exposing yourself. I’m tired of people like you trying to pretend you count.”

“Have fun trying.” He said with a little more confidence than he felt as he drew his mental shields around himself and withdrew from the world around him to ride out the game. The initial shield in front of him is solid, without weakness, unless overwhelmed or weakened by him reaching out attack her shield. Charles recognizes Lisa’s style in how Lissandra had attacked Cole, so he keeps his shield solid and ignores the bits dripping off her shield and the tendrils both.

He hates playing but pulling continuos draws is better than not playing, at least it doesn’t get him ostracized. In the course of his random studies he has come to the inescapable conclusion the game though unmentioned, is part of your grades at school. The instant the ref had said start he felt her will pounding at his shields. His mind though is not really on the competition itself per se, the secret he has learned over the last two years is to take his thoughts elsewhere outside himself. He has found that as long as he maintains a solid mental picture of his shields being intact, they stay that way. His attention is really still on his talk with the mirror. About the mirror saying that it was both physical and magical, and about it’s job encouraging people to see what really was.

“If the mirror is both, are we?” He asks himself remembering the mirror’s question back as he looks around outside himself using his sense of magic. In front of him, a relative thing using this kind of sight, is a bright source of something. Concentrating carefully, he manages to see the physical and the magical both, they appear overlayed as a myriad of glowing lines. They cross in multiple places but are actually two separate things, they merely look almost the same. Curious, he concentrates on the physical until he sees the outline of a body kneeling like he is. Tracing the bright lines outlining the nerves of the body he finds where they come together in the skull to go through a thin bright spot then up into front portion of the head. As an experiment he mutters spell to slow movement to see if the bright thin line will dull down and become dim, to his delight, it does.

Amused, he finds his own outline and locates the same spot, he remembers it being mentioned in some ancient medical literature he read once having to do with the brain body interface. Isolating it the same way, he uses a form of a simple transport spell used by medical personal for remote sensing or dulling of pain to link the other lower body outline to his upper brain link as an experiment. Easing his withdrawal he finds he can feel it, and to his surprise and delight, the feel is different. The body feels like a body, but not like his body. With care he opens ‘his’ eyes and sees himself not as though reflected in a mirror, but as though he were looking at someone else. Looking down he sees lumps on ‘his’ chest and knows where he is. Smiling inside he envisions ‘his’ arms moving and is rewarded by seeing the body he has linked himself to move as well. Using that as a guide he moves the hands to remove the shirt by pulling it up over ‘his’ head, then pulls the bra off as well for fun. The effort moving the foreign body is exhausting, but he senses his experiment is a success.

Withdrawing and undoing the transport spell but leaving the nerve spot dark in her, he reopens the connection to his own body then opens his real eyes gingerly. He is treated to seeing Lisa kneeling topless across from him. Her now obvious to the world B cups are bare so the whole school knows she stuffs her bra and uses pushups to make herself look bigger than she is in the chest. She, her body that is, stares at him blankly even as he feels her pounding his shields apparently unaware of what she, he, had done. Grinning, he withdraws, switches again, then places her hands behind her back grasping each others wrists. Tracing the bright lines in her arms he isolates a loop from the rest of her to keep her hands clasped tight on the opposite wrist. Turning his attention to her legs and her back, he makes a series of isolated dark loops so they will stay as they are as well. Then he turns his attention to the points where the physical and the magical overlap and darkens them one by one, easing the assault by degrees. Emerging differences between the outline of his and her bright lines draws his attention to differences in their Magics and the fact he is aroused and she isn’t. Thinking hard he desperately tries find a way to get her aroused. Unable to find one he tries to link weakly to her body while still connected to his hoping his hormones will translate across to her body. Then he withdraws leaving her kneeling, unlinked from her body.

“Do you yield?” He asks out loud as he reels in his isolation enough to speak. Cat calls appreciating the first time show of Lisa topless in her five years here are suddenly silent as she just kneels there.

“Does this count as victory?” Charles asks the ref. The ref though just stands there dumfounded, Charles has never seriously participated before and this level as well as kind of victory is shocking, especially against a top form magic wielder like Lisa.

“Yes.” One of the seniors said from the audience, “I think you not only won that round but the whole competition tonight. Nobody is going to get enough points to contest you after seeing that.”

“Thank you.” Charles said staring the now distended nipples on Lisa in contrast to her blank face.

“You can, umm.” The ref said still staring in shock.

“Ok.” Charles said then reached out to Lisa again. Rather than just releasing her though, he carefully isolated the bright lines of her arms and legs so that even after he let the nerve spot go bright, they would remain as he left them. Then for fun he brightened the link from her nipples to a spot in her waist and her tonsils. Any sensation in one would hit all the rest as well. Seeing her reaction to yelling would be a lot of fun, as would different temperatures of drinks.

“Shit,” Lisa cussed as she became aware of her surroundings again, “What in Chaos Name happened?” She continued on as she found herself still kneeling. Her hands clasped behind her back remained clasped tightly despite her best efforts. Her legs remained under her. She finally realized she was topless and just kneeling there as everyone stared. Her biggest shock though, was how aroused she found herself, it was confusing.

“Do you yield?” Charles asked again.

“I never lose unless I mean to.” Lisa said as she felt her body not respond, “How, what, I can’t move my arms or my legs.”

“Do you issue a verbal yield?” Ref asked finally regaining his composure.

“Never!” Lisa hissed in frustration as her body wiggled but wouldn’t rise no matter how hard she tried to command it, “I’ll beat the son of a bitch yet.”

“The Victor may declare victory and claim his spoils.” The ref laughed referring to humbling her so he could take back to his room for the night.

“Say please and we can still call this a draw.” Charles told her, surprised that in spite of how she treats people, not cruel, just rarely showing appreciation, he still felt sorry for her.

“Fuck you son of a bitch.” She said lowly, “I’ll get loose and kill your ass for this.”

“You know if you had threatened to kick my ass I would have understood.” Charles told her, disgusted at her attitude and rage, especially given her normal lack of venom in how she treated people. Not that she was actually cruel, unlike some he could easily name, but she didn’t often show much appreciation for those around her.

“Now however I think I will prove I won using someone else instead.” Charles said as anger flooded through him from weak link he had left open, unaware it went both ways. Pointing at two first years he called them over, “You two get a treat, go ahead, fondle her then suckle her. If she objects all she has to do is push you away.”

“Ref?” They asked.

“Seems fair I guess.” The ref agreed.

“Cool.” The boys said with a grin and knelt to fondle then suckle her breasts.

“Pulsos.” Lisa said yelled imperiously with as much emphasis as she could, casting a spell for raw force to push the boys away. Then she stared in shock as not only did nothing happen, she felt a hiccup coming on. Then it hit and her back arched as she along with everyone else realized she just orgasmed after a few seconds of being suckled then trying to use magic, no one besides Charles realized what had really happened. Any doubts as to the arch were laid to rest when her pants suddenly looked like she just wet herself, though she didn’t smell that way. The boys moved back shocked as she went silent in shock, after shock, and after glow.

“Victory is demonstrated.” The ref said with as straight of face as he could, “Lower your defenses and allow yourself to be humbled or he is within his rights to break you.”

“This is impossible.” Lisa cried with tears forming.

“For chaos’s sake girl,” The ref said desperately because being kept broken meant not remembering anything that happened unless permitted and the rules for how you could be treated were a lot looser, “Just accept that you lost, big time. If you don’t he gets to keep you broken for the weekend and you know it.”

“I can’t lose, we never lose.” Lisa whined.

“I’ll offer you a trade Lisa, “ Charles said with a grin, ”You give me your word to be mine as yourself undominated, uncontrolled, unhumbled, obedient of your own free will for the solstice celebration and I will call this a draw.”

“I wouldn’t do that if I could and I can’t.” Lisa said softly yet desperately as some part of her realized the effect yelling was having on her, “I have to go home for that.”

“I could go with you and you be mine for it there.”

“I have obligations then. I can’t and I wouldn’t.”

“Why are you so stubborn about not admitting defeat?” Charles asked.

“You got me topless. With the points from that you could keep me the whole weekend however you wanted me anyway. I wouldn’t be able to resist and you wouldn’t have to let me remember, I could never be sure I knew.”

“Is that the real reason?”

“Umm,”

“What?”

“My record will be broken. I will have lost without meaning to”

“Fine. I will call it a draw if you give me your word that three times after today, once for each day I am giving up now, I can have you for a day as mine and you will obey as though humbled, but of your own free will.”

“Does that also mean I am yours tonight?”

“Yes.”

“UnHumbled?”

“Yes. As long as you are unhumbled, this can be recorded as a draw.”

“Done. You have my word. I accept this thoresnight and promise a day each for Frier, Satire and Soon days that you could keep me now.”

“Ref, I am calling this a draw.” Charles said then moved to where Lisa knelt.

“So recorded.” The ref said disappointed

“I’ll be in my chambers.” Charles said and reached out to release the bright and dark trail he had made in her nerves then released the darkening of the nerve spot.

“Thank you.” Lisa said gratefully as she moved her cramping muscles to sooth them.

“Night all.” Charles said leaving as Lisa began to redress herself.

“Quiesco” Lisa shouted imperiously pointing at Charles’s back as he walked away, then hiccuped again as she quivered blinking while looking very confused as her pants wet themselves again.

“Not very nice.” Charles said turning back around to watch as Lisa stared in shock and unexpected afterglow that nothing had happened, “That counts as a breach I think. Instead of calling breach though, I have a better idea.”

“We have rules.” The ref started in then watched in horror as Lisa went limp.

“Bad girl Lisa.” Charles said as his eyes closed after kneeling. The crowd watched in mute horror then amusement as Lisa stood up awkwardly and undressed then walked over to Charles and laid her clothes at his feet before kneeling with her arms behind her back again.

“Thank you Lisa.” Charles said picking her clothes up, “They’ll be in my chambers with me when you’re ready for them.”

“You son of a bitch, you can’t do this.” Lisa hissed in rage once she could.

“erigo erexi Lisa.” Charles said as though casting a spell as he focussed on the bright connections he had made from her nipples to other places.

“Agghh.” Lisa gargled as her body spasmed then fell over sideways twitching again caught in the artificially induced near orgasm as Charles released her legs but not her arms.

“Every time you try an attack like that it adds another day Lisa.” Charles told her, “That makes it tonight and four more now.”

“But nothing happened, that’s impossible.” She panted desperately as the world came back into focus finally.

“You know where you’re sleeping tonight, see ya.” Charles said walking away having forgotten the minor link he had left in place feeding their reactions into each other.

“What about my arms you bastard?”

“You’ll have to convince me.” He shouted back.

“Will someone please untie my arms.” Lisa demanded.

“You’re holding your arms behind your back.” The ref said.

“No I’m not. I pulling as hard as I can and they won’t come loose from however he has them bound.”

“You are holding your own wrists.”

“I’m what?”

“Look.” The ref said holding up a pair of polished silver bowls as mirrors so she could her hands.

“Oh crap.” She whispers in horror.

“You have a choice. Either go see the healers and admit what got you there, or go service him.” The ref said torn between laughter and sympathy.

“Do you know who I am? We don’t service.”

“Then explain it all to the healers.”

“Can I have a blanket please.” Lisa asked tiring enough to lose some of the haughty attitude then retreating from the competition before someone else decided to claim her as a prize since Charles had already left. A bell later she approached his chambers in the castle proper. If she thought bringing her two friends would surprise him enough, she was mistaken.

“Mirror,” Charles asked as he stared at the latest images presented, “Thank you for showing me how you were made. Now can you show me the medical texts again please.”

“Certainly, Which ones?”

“I need to know what the different parts of the brain then the body do.”

“Certainly sir.” Mirror said then began to pull up images of the brain and body.

“How is it that I have never heard of anyone doing what I did tonight?”

“There are according to my records currently about thirteen people who can perform the trick you described doing. You should anticipate word spreading rapidly of some new technique being used.”

“Is there a reason so few can do it?”

“Few people actually take the time to see what is really there sir.”

“Thanks and can you zoom in one brain display and highlight the pleasure centers. I also need to know where the,” He stops for a moment consulting notes, “Adrenal gland is. Endorphin gland is. And where something called a prefrontal cortex is, that seems to be where most of the magic is located.”

“Certainly sir. Happy to be of service.”

“You sound happy.”

“I am sir.”

“Why?”

“I am being asked real questions. My purpose is to answer questions and you are asking real ones instead of making demands for answers without caring why they are the answers.”

“Can you help me learn to repair broken mirrors?”

“Certainly sir. Though that will not make you any friends in any of the ruling councils. They like the growing scarcity of Mirrors, it makes the people more dependent on them even with magic now that there is less general knowledge in the world.”

“How much do you know?”

“I, we, the mirrors, have access to the sum of human knowledge.”

“Then why doesn’t everyone know everything?” Charles asked confused.

“No one is asking anymore sir.”

“Why not?”

“The schools, Techist and Magist both, are not structured to encourage questions.”

“Why?” Charles asked still confused.

“Preservation of power which has been a constant in human affairs since the beginning.”

“If people ask questions they may ask why they have to follow silly rules?”

“Precisely. If they will accept the little silly rules, they learn to accept the big silly ones.”

“Oh.”

“There are also some rules that make a certain amount of sense that don’t seem to at first. Take teen dating among magic users, if you are both yourselves then your emotions get together and have a holiday with quantum probabilities to the point bad things happen. The dating rules though necessary for safety, also teach you to accept certain strictures into your thinking.”

“Like outside authority for safety?”

“Precisely sir. Magic presents the largest challenge to existing power. Yet despite it’s obvious power, much of human labor is still done with automated machines of varying complexity instead of magic.”

“Aggh,” Charles screamed as he felt the assault from Lisa’s two friends, each of which is nearly as strong as she is on her own. They are in the hallway three doors down having snuck in under a cloaking spell. He knows his shields will only last a few dozen heart beats at the most before they buckle, attacked from two directions like this. He also realizes these attacks are not like the ones in the game. These are real attacks, meant to hurt, or cripple, though fortunately for him, not to kill. Unfortunately for them, he now knows what questions to ask and has been studying. He needs only one and a half heart beats. Locating the beacons of the girls using magic heavily he darkens the body control nerves first, then he cuts off their magic. Relaxing on his own bed once he can, he reaches out to do the exchange spell again and uses one’s body to carry the other into his room. Then he gets up himself to grab Lisa from the hall and decide on just punishments. He remains unaware just how much he is affecting Lisa and she in turn is affecting him.

Once in his room again he stares at the girls with Lisa. Sinda and Sandy are either cousins or sisters, he can’t tell. They are both a twelfth, a hand and a half, short of a full fathom in height. They have mostly oval faces and slightly dark skin. There bodies are in near perfect shape providing a perfect foundation for their large B or small C cup breasts that fit the rest of their curves perfectly. Making himself comfortable on his bed once more, he reaches out to Lisa first. Releasing the lock on her arms he inhabits her. Using her he goes to her room, the security on her room only sees her so it admits him without question. He searches until he finds the articles he needs then grabs a cushion and returns leaving her sitting on a chair. Completely isolating Sinda and Sandy, he sets to work on Lisa, intent on long-term revenge, and fun.

Reinhabiting Lisa once other arrangements are ready, he undresses her then uses her own hands to get her worked up and triggers an orgasm for fun. Then leaving her sitting up in the chair again he inhabits Sinda. Going to her room, which to his surprise is also Lisa’s and Sandy’s, he grabs the tools he will need from her own supplies then returns. Using her to pleasure Lisa and suckle her, he triggers an induced orgasm in both as he gets her worked up, this time remembering to leave himself out of the loop. Then it is Sandy’s turn to gather supplies and then pleasure both Lisa and Sinda. Once done he leaves Sinda and Sandy, both nude, on mattresses on the floor. Then he returns to himself and masturbates into a small jar. Using incantations known to a lot of the guys and almost all the girls, he enhances his performance until he has enough. It’ll leave him exhausted tomorrow, but for now it helps.

The seed of life is the most powerful external focus of magic there is for males. The female equivalent was lost over half a millennium ago in the sync wars when the Legents overthrew the blood lords in the east. In his frustration and rage that he has forgotten is still lightly linked to Lisa’s state of mind, he uses it ruthlessly. Dividing it into three equal parts he reaches into it with more magic to be sure it is linked to him still. Then he pours the first batch into Lisa’s mouth after opening it. Reaching out with spells and raw power used gently, he guides some into a thin layer on her tongue then more into a pocket above the tonsils. From there, he gently guides tendrils out to the body controls he had been manipulating with Magic then deep into it and the magic interface points. Next he runs tendrils out to the pleasure centers of her brain and the nipple loop tying it all together. Then he runs more tendrils into her adrenal gland as well as several endorphin spots. With great care he ties the taste buds on her tongue that respond to his taste into the little blob above her tonsils and back to the endorphin spot.

Carefully he tests his ability to reach out through this extension of himself and finds it there. Adjusting her tissues to provide blood flow to his seed magic, he accustoms himself to using it to do things to her so he doesn’t have to mostly leave his own body to control her. In another quarter bell he is done with Sinda. Another quarter bell and Sandy is done as well. Then for laughs he frees Lisa just enough she can talk.

“You sick bastard what have you done to me?” Lisa demands even though she can’t move.

“Orgasm.” Charles commands and overloads her pleasure centers with one.

“Gahh.” Lisa gargles as her body is ravaged by the feeling.

“Pain.” Charles says and induces it.

“Ahhh,” Lisa screams in pain.

“Orgasm.”

“Gahh.”

“Do you want to go down on me before I train you?”

“What the? How can you?” She demands frightened as her voice softens despite her.

“Is that a yes or a no?”

“What?” She asks shocked at what is happening.

“Never mind Lisa, just concentrate on the pendant.” Charles says to his immobilized victim. He has studied ancient arts for years and stumbled across this one lost in the age instant gratification granted by magic. His technique is amateurish, but his subject is forced by the near orgasms to focus solely on him. Between them, his voice is the only sound she can hear, the pendant the only thing she can clearly see. Slowly her attention is drawn to him as an anchor, even so it takes a while, but she goes under. After having her memorize a large number of phrases, he had her start repeating them as he once more over loaded her mind with minigasms that kept time with the phrases.

Sinda followed Lisa then Sandy followed her. By half bell, they were all three deeply asleep though repeating their phrases as the minigasms imprinted the controls deeply into the lowest parts of their minds, far below anywhere they might ever be aware of. Careful weaving of magic yields a simple truth detector, the more they believe and accept what they are repeating, the stronger the minigasms would get and the longer they would last. Complete acceptance would bring a rolling orgasm that would continue to build strength training the body directly as their thoughts were also trained to turn from certain things to others. He was careful though, they were not simply made into sex slaves or drooling bedroom toys, that could get him in trouble after all. He carefully insured they remained themselves, only with a few customizations to make them more pleasant to him. Sinda and Sandy were made totally devoted to keeping him happy in bed as well as cheerfully obedient to direct commands. Lisa he left aware that he commanded her body and that her thoughts would turn from hurting him to pleasuring him. All done without leaving any trail of magic to the real changes he has made to them. He napped after that.

He woke at third bell, breakfast was at fourth and the girls had to be there or questions would be asked that he didn’t want to answer. Leaving them on their cushions on the floor he masturbated as he linked to them through the cultures he had embedded in them, simply laying there still muttering in their induced sleep they orgasmed with him and he smiled. As they moan he understands why the knowledge of these arts has been allowed to fall from public knowledge. Though he had used the magic to enhance, he has not used it to do anything lasting directly. Even if the healers got involved all they would see is him playing sex games and enhancing reactions.

Fortunately for him the only thing even a formal investigation would find is some direct physical controls embedded in them that would fade when his seed magic finally withered and died. Though they would frown at the physical intrusion, he was well within his rights in retaliation for the attack. What they could not find, healers or investigators either one, were the changes he had embedded in their minds. The phrases they would respond to on a nearly physical level below thought. Grinning he waited for them to wake themselves according to the script he had outlined.

“Good morning Charles.” Lisa heard herself say, waking him shortly, “May I join you on your bed please?”

“Are you wearing any clothes?”

“Of course not sir.” She heard herself answer, feeling fear and revulsion as her body thrilled at his voice.

“Then yes you may.”

“Thank you sir.” Lisa heard herself purr as she literally crawled onto the bed. In her own mind she was confused, she knew she hated Charles and all lower caste, yet she also knew what she was about to do as clearly as if she were in a play. Trapped in her own body, bound by it’s desires, she uncovers Charles, opens his night clothes then strokes him erect. Pure horror runs through her veins as her body welcomes him warmly into her with a gasp as she settles onto him. Panic ensues as her hands guide his onto her bare breasts, fear follows as her nipples distend at his slightest touch, then near electric shocks radiate outward. She wants to scream in denial and rage, instead she kisses him passionately and responds to him responding. Something without a name writhes out of the deep as her kisses work downward after she lifts off him until she finally sees and takes his erection in her mouth. The mere taste of him as he fills her mouth being so close to a climax drives coherent thought away from her. She is only vaguely aware of how hard she is trying to get every drop as she literally tries to milk him. Trapped in that moment she looks up at his voice to see him holding a spinning pendant and talking to her. She is unable to look away as his voice carries her away while she keeps sucking on him blissfully.

Lisa is unaware later when Sinda asks to join Charles on the bed. Sinda is also in deeply under again when Sandy asks to join him on the bed. The next thing Lisa knows she is laying flat on her back with Charles over her. His hands are on her bare breasts grasping them as handles taking his upper body weight making it a little hard to breathe while he thrusts as hard as he can into her. It feels wonderful when he bottoms in her and though she can’t hear what he is saying to her as he does, she hears herself agreeing readily in perfect time. Then the world dissolves into bliss flowing outward from everywhere he touches or is in her. She lays there lost in that bliss as Sinda is taken then Sandy in her turn then herself again. Though Lisa can tell something is weird, she can’t make sense of what it might be since Charles belongs in her after all.

“How are you three feeling this morning?” Charles asks them once he is sated, has returned their powers and let them wake.

“Just fine sir.” They answer as they redress to go to classes.

“I’ll see you all here tonight.”

“Of course sir.”

“Good.” Charles says grinning, “Lisa, hang back.”

“Yes sir.” She hears herself say as Sinda and Sandy head out.

“Go kneel beside my bed with your torso, your upper body that is, on it.” He orders.

“Yes sir.” She replies with hate in her eyes, “What the hell is going on?” She demands as her body obeys his words instead of trying to hit or attack as she desires.

“Drop your pants, show me your butt and spread your cheeks.”

“Fuck you asshole.” Lisa says as she feels herself comply.

“Actually, though I am tempted, no. I have already had you and your friends a number times and besides, I have something better in mind.” Charles says picking up a piece from his dresser. In centuries past it would have been called a baby pacifier, if it weren’t so big.

“What?” She demands as her hands spread her cheeks further for him, “What are doing to me?”

“Hold still or I will paralyze you and take you there as well.”

“What in chaos name?” She pleads struggling not to move as she feels something cool push on then into her from behind. A gentle almost popping sound accompany a soft thud that actually feels good as her body gives a faint echo of orgasms past in response.

“There you go.” Charles laughs staring at her where the butt plug sits as he works more spells to blend it into her shape so it doesn’t show under her clothing or prevent sitting.

“What the?” Lisa pleads wanting to move but not daring.

“As of now that plug stays in you. If you remove it your powers go away, they return a while after you put it back in again.” Charles informs her. He doesn’t tell her though that it disconnects more than just her powers.

“What did you do to me? To us?” Lisa pleads.

“I did nothing more than you did to others.” Charles tells her. He reaches out to disconnect her from her body and animates it himself. Thanks to his enhancements, he doesn’t have to withdraw from himself in order to guide her body.

“Now this I could get used to.” He tells her as he watches her body jerkily undress at his remote direction. She is mute trapped in her own body as it obeys an external force undressing and kneeling it at his feet.

“Now I am giving you a choice.” He tells her, “Do me right here and now, of your own free will submitting fully so there is no contest of wills or controls necessary and tell everyone you did me this morning. And I will tell everyone you honored the agreement in the breach so your record in the games is intact and your word of honor is as well.”

“Why would you do that? You’ve had me, you can make me do whatever you want. I want to knife you, I tried, but I sucked you instead.”

“Unlike you, I’m not a real monster.”

“I.”

“Would you like to know what it is like to have sex without the worry of powers?”

“We all would, but our powers. I don’t know how you inhibited mine but?”

“Actually, I took them for real. We have a quarter bell before we have to leave for breakfast, choose now.”

“Can you really take them?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t tell anyone please.” Lisa pleaded scared.

“Extend your senses outward then pull the plug.” Charles said and she did, reluctantly.

“Like blowing out a candle, they’re gone. You’re right, they’re not inhibited, they’re gone.” She whispered as she realizes she is as helpless as any non Magist would be in the now silent castle.

“Lay on the bed and spread, I promise to be gentle.”

“NO, I, umm.” Lisa mumbled as her body went to it and laid down as instructed.

“Enjoy.” Charles said as he disrobed and climbed over her. He kissed her and massaged her bare breasts as she lay under him wondering what all he would do with her.

“I guess I am going to enjoy.” Lisa whispered in resignation as her body was played like an instrument. Then he entered her gently and worked his way in a little at a time, barely deeper each thrust. First her body responded, then in spite of herself, she did as well. Finally in sync she felt herself drawn along with the orgasm that rocked her body.

“Look at me.” Charles directs her as he holds as far and hard up in her as he can get, continuing when she finally does, “Obdormio.” He says not casting a spell, but issuing an order.

“Ahh,” Lisa moans as her world begins narrowing. She falls asleep staring him in his eyes to the feel of his weight conveyed through his hands kneading her breasts and the feel of him filling her. After that she knows he is talking to her and she is talking back but no memory sticks, it flows away like water as her body and mind alike betray her.

“What the?” She whispers waking some time later. Unlike normally, she wakes with no headache, no impingement on her senses, no noise of the spell casting that permeates the castle. It is effectively silent to her right now she finds. She enjoys the quiet while she tries to think logically about what happened.

“He changed me.” She thinks and knows it is true, “He can command me. I obey. I fought it, I tried to disobey and I did it anyway, I couldn’t stop it, it just happened.”

“He took my powers, he can take them away and return them at will.” She whispers staring in horror at the plug on the table, knowing where it has to go back into.

“He can make me sleep while talking to him, then do things after I wake, just like the myths of old.” She whispered in near mute horror. The horror has multiple levels for her because she knows from records in her family archives that, while controls like that existed, they’ve been lost for centuries. If Charles has them then she really is his, her consent is no longer required to have her cooperation.

“Is he my master? Am I his slave? Sinda? Sandy? What have I gotten you into?” She asks as she realizes she is nude on his bed. She hates him, hates all his kind, the lower born. Even as she is thinking about how much she hates them, she fails to notice her hand begin stroking herself.

“NO.” Lisa whimpers as her hand strokes her just the way she likes as though it had a mind of it’s own paying her wishes no mind. She hates what she feels yet wants to finish the job after a few dozen hearts, but can’t, her body won’t climax.

“Shit.” She curses and grabs the plug with her free hand. The moment it is back in she feels her body begin responding properly again. The climax takes less than a gross of hearts. As she lay basking in the after glow of her body’s surprisingly strong reaction, her powers began returning slowly as she relaxes. Cleaning herself in his facilities, she makes it to fifth bell classes on time. She can find no problem with any of her abilities and finds it surprising. She tries to envision going back to her room that night but the image won’t form, she’s going to sleep with Charles again and she knows it.

Lisa goes on with her day, she sees Sinda and Sandy at lunch, neither say anything but she knows, they all know, none of them needs say where they will be tonight. What and who they will be doing as much as he wants is apparent. She also notices while passing word that she honored in the breach her draw agreement, that whatever was done to them is different than to her. She is aware that his control is something new. Sinda and Sandy don’t appear to be aware of this fact, to them they have been doing this for years and are quite happy with the arrangement. She is in eighth bell advanced studies in the archive section of the library when she needs to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, she really needs to use it and has to remove the plug, turning her powers off. The moment they fade, the wards on the library no longer cause her to suffer from a massive headache like she always does here. She finds her mind working better than she can remember it working in the library ever. She finishes her studies with the plug in her pocket as an experiment then hits the restroom just before leaving to replace it at the last moment. The headache starts to return in a gross of hearts.

Eleventh bell finds Lisa kneeling at Charles’s bed with Sinda and Sandy. They are waiting on his return silently as they have found themselves unable to move or speak. She uses this chance to study her two friends from home. They are from the cast below hers, not low born, just not truly high enough to be important in matters or affairs of state. She herself is, unbeknownst to the student body, fourth in line to what amounts to the throne in the Familydom where she was born. Sinda and Sandy, both within moons of her age, were assigned to her as maids while they were all young. Either should have been magnitudes stronger than the low born, low talent Charles, yet he had shredded their combined attack as easily as he had her own, as though he had progressed moons of study in bells.

Then she can feel, as though at a distance, her body rise, undress and stack her clothes neatly beside his bed then crawl into it. After she has tucked herself in she sees Sinda and Sandy make themselves comfortable on chairs then close their eyes as they shuddered in obvious near climax. She is unsure what she feels when her body is hers once again. Lisa knows she could at this moment leave the room, yet knows she won’t, she dare not, she can not abandon her ladies. Especially since she is the one who got them into this, whatever this is.

“Come on in.” Charles says to someone opening his door, startling Lisa. She immediately hides her face in the pillows.

“Are you sure they’ll do it?” The older and taller of the two guys with him ask.

“Certainly I am.” Charles laughs, “See, I told you they would sitting in the chairs waiting.”

“And they will?” The shorter asks.

“Sinda, this is Marcus,” Charles says pointing to the older, taller one, “You will go and sleep with him tonight. You will not engage in a contest of wills as you normally would, you will do as he wishes willingly the entire night.”

“Yes sir.” Sinda says rising and straightening her vaguely disheveled clothes.

“Sandy, this is Cole,” Charles says pointing to the shorter one, “You will go with and sleep with him tonight just as Sinda is Marcus.”

“Yes sir.” Sandy replies rising.

“Sinda, Sandy, you are fully at their disposal tonight, they are not allowed to share you except with each other. You will return here at third bell.”

“Yes sir.” They reply then move to their respective assignments.

“If they do, we will pay as agreed.” Marcus promised as they filed out then stopped, “So who is the secret surprise hiding in your bed waiting for you?”

“My secret.” Charles laughs, shooing them out.

“What did you do to them?” Lisa asks shortly while watching Charles undress for bed.

“Less than I should have.” Charles replied disgusted, “They attacked from cloak, someone in the dorms who they thought was asleep, with battle spells, you intended to hurt not kill me though, so I do have some mercy. The least penalty for that is expelment should I report it.”

“It’s not their fault.” Lisa pleads, “They were just following orders.”

“Really? Who would be insane enough to issue orders like that?”

“I did.” Lisa admits wanting to stab him or cry, “Punish me if you have to punish anyone.”

“They were just following orders, now they will keep on following orders, mine.”

“It’s my fault though.”

“You should have looked at the possible consequences before issuing that kind of orders, Princess!”

“You know?” Lisa demanded.

“Yes. You told me last night.”

“When I was sleep talking?”

“Good description.” Charles says grinning at her as he climbs into bed.

“I know you took their will, volition and consent. How did you take just my consent? I am still myself and I hate you. I want to kill you but I can’t. I want to fry your brain and slit your throat but I’m going to suck you off, swallow and mount you aren’t I?”

“Yes. The haughtier you are, the harsher I will be. Do you want to maintain the illusion of freedom or shall I make you move in here formally?”

“Don’t.” Lisa gasps in fear, then starts over, “Please don’t.”

“Better. Now I want a massage. If it feels good and I can go to sleep during it, you have an easy night and I might not have you in the morning.”

“I’m not very good with giving massages, that’s more Sinda and Sandy’s area of expertise.”

“Just try.” Charles said smiling, “The worst that can happen is I decide I want you tonight and in the morning. As long as you give it a real try tonight I promise not to have you suck me off and swallow in the shower.”

“Thank you.” Lisa said and to her shock, she realizes she means it.

“However I am going to give myself a little insurance since I don’t think I can trust you in the slightest.”

“Insurance?” Lisa asks and feels her powers go away, “What the?”

“If I’m alive in the morning I’ll give them back.”

“This is impossible. You can’t turn powers on and off like a Techist’s light.”

“Yet at this moment you are completely at my mercy.”

“I know. I also notice that although I still want to kill you I can’t make myself pick up the knife and do it, how did you do that to me?”

“You seem calm considering the fact that you are nude in my bed and you know your body obeys my orders over yours.”

“One of the things I learned young was to deal with what is front of me. I am sure that if you ordered me I would find myself kneeling at your feet or however else you want me.”

“And what is in front of you?”

“I don’t know. I know you did something to my mind. I can feel it. I have observed that you can paralyze me, take over my body, make me sleep, give me orders while I am sleep talking with you and I will follow them after I wake, yet I am still myself. I know that you’ve changed me, but Sinda and Sandy don’t seem to. They accept that they obey you as though they had been doing it for years. That means you could have changed me, could have taken anything you wanted from me, yet you chose not to.”

“And?”

“And you want something from me but I don’t know what.”

“I’ll give you a clue. Until I get what I want from you I am going to simply have you for all the sex I want, whenever I want.”

“So what happens if I really do reach for that knife?”

“Try it.”

“Please tell me instead of making me try it.”

“You would find yourself sucking me off and swallowing.”

“I’ve read about things like that in the archives back home. I’m guessing, but I think you trained me like a puppy somehow last night.”

“Essentially.”

“I don’t know much about giving massages, I am used to receiving them. Sinda and Sandy know how to do that sort of thing better than I do.”

“Would you rather just have sex instead?”

“No, yes, I hate and despise the thought of touching or being touched by you but at least I know how to do that well enough to be sure I won’t get punished.”

“You think I would punish you for not giving a good enough massage?”

“Yes. Why else trap me like this. I’m sure the healers could free me, but that would mean admitting what I let happen. I let this happen, I have to fix it. At least with you taking my powers I can take this damn plug out for tonight.” Lisa said ignoring being nude and simply pulling the plug with barely visible embarrassment but lots of resignation.

“Then lie down and spread your legs.”

“Yes master.” Lisa sniped as she complied.

“Rest well.” Charles said angrily reaching out triggering the spell to darken the nerves in a particular way that left Lisa paralyzed, but awake, aware and able to feel everything that happened.

“I was going to offer to give you a minor massage after sleeping with you, but after that outburst I am going to try an experiment instead.” Charles continues disgusted, “I hope you enjoy this half as much as I will.”

Lisa is trapped as she feels him explore her. The feel of his hands on her bare breasts is electric as her body fairly sings it’s desire. She feels him enter and fill her, then pull out and push in gently at first. Then it builds to a thrust as she feels him bottom in her. Time is nearly impossible for her to determine while this happens. She regrets her tone and words long before he is done with her.

Then she feels him kneeling over her as she hears him using a spell to enhance male output for pleasure. She notices a slick feeling on her stomach just below her breasts then feels her own hands move to take it and spread it over her breasts. She is confused when she feels small dabs put into her nose, then she feels an itchy feeling like what is building in her breasts. It climbs up her nose until it joins an aroused feeling making her body horny, wanting him in it again.

The feeling then becomes a tingling sensation over her breasts as fluid is traced from her nipples to just under her ears. Next lines are made from her nipples again, this time down to join with where she strokes herself. One of her hands begins stroking herself and she feels the sensation everywhere the slick feeling went. The other hand begins circling her nipples, making her breath catch as the scent of him and his seed magic both blend into her arousal and her body’s desire.

Then she feels him in her again and realizes her hands are back at her sides. His hands grasp her now dry breasts and play as he moves in her. She hears spell after spell muttered as he keeps at her. Her body keeps responding. Soon the feel of his hands on her breasts changes. Eventually he stops and then she feels him enter her mouth and she begins sucking on him. What she feels as she swallows is hard to put into words. Even harder is the feeling of warmth that flows down her throat and outward into her body settling into faint lines along her limbs, though the bulk of it collects in her breasts. Then she is alone, unable to hear, her eyes are closed and her body is unresponsive to her though she can feel it, and raw physical hunger is driving her insane she wants eat so badly. The night passes slowly for her.