The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Two Sisters with Emerald Eyes

PART 1:

Mark listened to the rain hit against his house as he read the evening paper. Mark was a fairly attractive man. He was six feet tall and still had a full head of hair at 45. He also frequented the gym and it showed.

It was Friday, his wife was out of town on business, and he and his seventeen year old daughter, Marissa, were both reading by the warm glow of the fire. He enjoyed when his wife was out of town a bit because it gave him time to bond with Marissa. Marissa was more like her mother in that she was absolutely gorgeous. She had long blonde hair, intense blue eyes, and played field hockey which gave her a nice bottom. Her 34 C cup size didn’t hurt her looks either.

“Did you hear about the robberies?” Mark asked in an attempt to start conversation.

“Um… I Think I may have heard them mentioned while we were going over current events in history class,” Marissa responded, only half interested.

“I guess I’ll have to make sure the doors are locked tonight.”

“Yep… I guess so.”

Mark got out of his chair and went to lock the door. His hand was just about to turn the lock when he heard a knock. Startled, Mark opened the door. Standing there were two soaking wet girls. They looked to be about Marissa’s age. He figured she had invited some of her friends over.

“You must be friends of Marissa, I’m Mark.” Mark said inviting them in. They were twins. They were Filipino and Mark couldn’t help but admiring they’re nice bodies. One was a bit shorter and thicker. She had a small C cup. The other was taller and more athletic looking and had a large B cup. Mark’s eyes traveled up and he saw how cute their faces were. They both had pouty lips, high cheek bones, and the most intense green eyes he had ever seen.

Despite Mark inviting them in, they did not move. Both of them just stared directly at Mark.

“can I… get you girls anything?” The taller of the two girls giggled a little. The spell was already kicking in.

“Actually yes, you can. Could you just show us up to your room quickly?” the shorter one asked, squeezing her wet breasts together as she asked. Mark tried to refuse because he wasn’t quite sure what was going on but he found it impossible to say no to these incredible twins.

“Is everything ok? Did you lock the door?” Marissa yelled from the living room.

“everthing is fine, isn’t it Mark?” the taller one said in her cutest innocent girl voice.

“you’re just going upstairs to watch TV, aren’t you Mark? Marissa doesn’t need to know that we’re here. Just that you want to watch TV.” The shorter one said.

Mark thought about what the twins had just said and decided that they were right. Marissa didn’t need to know that these two girls were here. He just was going to go upstairs like they had so politely asked him.

“I’m just going upstairs to watch TV. I’ll see you in the morning. Night.” Mark said a bit hurriedly, eager to obey these beautiful twins.

The twins tip toed behind Mark as he went up the stairs. When they arrived in Marks room they informed him of how sleepy he was and that he ought to take a nap.

“Alright Sarah, this should be a pretty good haul.” The short one said looking around the room.

“Yes, but we have to worry about the girl downstairs, Ali. You know how easy men are. All we have to do is flirt a little and they act like well-trained dogs.” Sarah turned her attention from her sister to Mark.

“Mark, my name is Sarah. Wake up.” Mark’s eyes opened instantly. “hold him, Ali. You know what to do. Let’s make this quick before that bitch downstairs notices something.” Sarah instructed. Ali looked into Mark’s eyes and saw his mind melt. She smiled and knew that Mark already thought he was madly in love with her. While Ali did this Sarah removed Mark’s clothing and began massaging his cock.

“You love the way my sister is making you feel, don’t you Mark?” Ali remarked as more of a statement than a question. The only reply from Mark was an attempt to speak as these two girls began to claim his mind as their own. “As my sister makes you feel good, you will eventually want to climax. However, you cannot do that until I say so. And from now you will address me as queen. Understood?”

“Yes my queen.” Came the pleasured response.

“My sister will be known now as mistress.”

“Yes my queen.”

“Your mistress and queen are to be the two most important things in your life. Even more important than your family,” Ali instructed as Sarah took Mark’s now firm dick into her mouth. Ali could see by the expression that Mark was already about to cum. “You wish to finish, don’t you Mark?”

“Please, if I may my queen.” Mark said struggling.

“First you must swear that we are the most important things. You will do what we say without a second thought. Even if it means harming your daughter downstairs.”

“But… I can’t… I love her, my queen.”

“No Mark! You love your queen and mistress and that is all. Don’t you want to finish?” as Ali delivered the last sentence she leaned over so that her breasts were teasing Mark and she licked her lips enticingly.

“I… I… I only love my mistress and my queen. Nothing else is important. Not even my family or myself.” Mark finally said, defeated.

“Good slave. Now you may finish and await further instructions.”

Instantly Mark shot his load into Sarah’s waiting mouth. Sarah began to spit furiously but Mark did not seem to notice. Sarah wiped her mouth off and began to yell at her sister as quietly as she could so as not to disturb Marissa.

“why do I always have to be the one to take the cum shot! It’s not fair.” Sarah tried to whisper angrily.

“because, Sarah. We know what I could do to you.” Ali said as an evil smile came across her face.

“Alright… I’m sorry… please, don’t.” Sarah said suddenly scared. She began to cower away from her slowly approaching sister. She tried not to but found herself looking into Ali’s eyes. She couldn’t resist how beautiful they were.

“You’re feeling very sick, sister. Why, you can barely stand up because the pain in your stomach is so bad. Now the pain is spreading and the only way to stop it is to apologize to me.” Ali said evilly as her sister winced in pain and fell to the floor.”

“I’m sorry, Ali.” Sarah managed to squeak out weakly.

Ali removed her right sandal. “kiss my foot to prove how sorry you are.” Sarah immediately began kissing her sister’s foot. She felt some of the pain leaving her so she began to kiss faster. “maybe someday you will be as powerful, but not anytime soon, Sarah. Remember that. You may stop now.” Sarah fell to the floor gasping for air.

“Alright, get up. We have work to do now.” Ali said as she helped her sister off the floor and began to decide how to go about the rest of the evening.

PART TWO:

Ali crept silently down the stairs followed by her sister. Ali had ordered Mark to fall into a deep sleep and he did so immediately. The twins strolled through the hallway making their way toward the room where the unsuspecting Marissa awaited. Ali took a deep breath and removed a ruby necklace from her purse and gave it to Sarah as she prepared for the difficult part of the evening.

Ali entered the room and caught Marissa’s eye as she looked up from the magazine.

“who are you? Why are you in my house?” came the shocked questioning from Marissa.

“you don’t need to worry about that, darling.” Ali said, as she slowly and seductively walked closer to Marissa. She was already casting her hypnotic gaze directly into Marissa’s eyes. “in fact you don’t need to worry about anything except staring into my beautiful eyes.”

Marissa tried to speak but nothing came out.

“You’re feeling very relaxed now, Marissa. Relaxed and also very horny.” Marissa noticed a warm sensation between her legs when Ali said the word “horny.” A small smile came across her face. “very good girl. You’re very attracted to me aren’t you, Marissa?”

“mmh… yes.. I mean… no, you’re a girl. Something isn’t right here!”

“Everything is fine. You are extremely attracted to me and have often fantasized about being with a girl. Especially a girl with perfect breasts like mine.” She said as she leaned over Marissa’s face.

Marissa tried to speak but could not. She could not take her gaze away from this girl’s eyes except when she occasionally peeked at her round tits. Finally she managed to utter, “you… you’re trying to hypnotize me.” And with that she shook her head and darted off the couch, pushing Ali out of her way.

Ali fell to the floor, frustrated. Marissa ran toward the hallway Ali had came from, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw another girl holding a ruby at eye level. Marissa tried to run. Then she tried to speak. She realized she was completely paralyzed and the red ruby was holding her there.

“This ruby is very interesting, isn’t it? Look at the way the light catches it. Especially when it twirls.” She said flicking it with her index finger lightly. “Notice how you cannot take your eyes off of it. The more you try to look away, the more compelled you are to look at the gorgeous ruby. Watching the ruby is also making you very sleepy.” Sarah slowly began lowering the ruby from her eyes. “as the ruby lowers you feel you’re will lower. You’re will to fight off the spell, you’re will to resist my sister and I, and you’re will to be in control of yourself. As it reaches my neck you can feel you’re will dying. The only thing that is important is making my sister and I very happy. You are feeling sleepy and weak.” The ruby was now lowered to her chest and Marisa’s head followed it as it went lower. “You cannot stay awake much longer. You cannot do anything much longer unless we tell you to. You must give in. Repeat that.”

“Must… give in to… beautiful girls.” She said in a defeated voice. She felt relieved to not have to fight anymore.

“that’s good Marissa. Now to prove your loyalty you will lick my sister’s pussy. Understood.”

“Yes, master.”

Marissa walked into the room where she had just run from and saw that Ali had already removed her pants and her panties and sat with her legs spread open on her couch. Marissa lowered her head and began teasing Ali’s clit with the tip of her tongue. She began to move faster and faster until her tongue darted in and out of her new master’s pussy.

“she’s.. ooh… really… ah, yes, yes!... good at this.” Ali could barely hold in her orgasm.

“well hurry up and finish so that we can take everything in this house.” Sarah said shortly.

“you may stop slave.” Ali watched the hypnotized girl obediently stop. She turned her attention to her sister, “I think we should have some fun with these two. Humiliate them. This bitch pushed me and I think she should be punished properly.”

“what did you have in mind?”

“I’m going to make her suck daddy off.” She said with an evil laugh.

“no, Ali. That’s too much. Let’s just take the money and leave.”

Ali gave her sister an evil look. “I’m in charge, and what I say goes. Go get Mark.”

Sarah walked up to Mark’s room, not daring to challenge her sister again. Even with the necklace she could not beat her sister. Ali got her panties back on and zipped her pants up. She then ordered Marissa to lay with her legs spread about on the floor. She slid her hands up her skirt, moved her panties aside, and began ferociously fingering her wet pussy. She figured the extra horniness would make her more willing to do the final deed she had planned for her.