The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Sides of the Coin

Heads

Hi my name is Silly Dumbo and I would like to tell you about myself. I love my master I love him! I love him! I love him! He is so wonderful to me I even love my fellow slave who shares an apartment with me. Although I’m very sad to say that. Miss stupid head Doesn’t love my master. My master says we are two sides of the same coin.

I love everything about my life serving him. He is all I need I’m ashamed that I ever wanted more I love living in a small apartment with my fellow slave whenever he doesn’t use me. I love my new name It makes me so happy being Silly Dumbo I love my slave collar I love being naked except when he needs me to wear clothes. I love stripping and making porn and giving him all the money. I love when he calls me over to his home and orders me to clean it naked. I love never taking hot showers unless they’re with him and sharing cold showers with my fellow slave. I love that me and miss Stupid Head have to have sex with each other whenever we’re both home for 6 hours and we can never ever cum. I love waking up naked with my fellow slave and the first thing that we have to do is bow down to a large portrait of him. And declare that we are his slaves and that is all we will ever be, all we were ever good for and how very lucky we are to be his slave. I declare it with tears of joy in my eyes. He commands me to eat like a pet, I love eating out of bowls with my hands behind my back.

The sad thing is I wouldn’t have looked at him back in my earlier years. I was a very stuck up bitch It’s sad that I didn’t even know that before he came into my life I was a former straight A cheerleader. I was really going places. Anyway it was my summer after graduation before I went to university when he came into my home I was originally very scared but he had this lucky coin that he showed me and instantly I fell madly in love with him. I’ve never known happiness like this I am so glad that He came into my life that day And swept me off my feet.

After he showed me the coin he ordered me to go straight to my room I was instantly filled with love doing as he commanded once we were in there he ordered me to take my clothes off. I was very confused when I was complled to obay but for the love of my life I wouls do anything.

I was very nervous standing there completely naked while the man I had just fallen in love with who hadn’t even told me his name begin checking out my body 1st he checked to make sure that I was a natural blonde I’m very happy that I was because I knew that he would like that. Next he checked out my breasts I’m happy that I had big boobs for him to play with, It’s odd earlier in my life I was resentful that people were more interested in them than they were in my face but for him I just couldn’t resist shoving them in front of me presenting them hoping that he would enjoy them.

He ordered me to bend over so he could sheck out my ass. I felt two hands squeezing my cheeks like I was a car. After checking out my butt he said I was good enough to be his bitch, slut,cash cow and maid. I was so happy.

I was a little disappointed I was hoping to be his wife, but I could see that he wasn’t interested in that but I love him anyways After sticking his fingers in my cunt ( He says I have to call it that) And confirming that I was still a Virgin. He commanded me to get on all fours.And to beg for the honor of him my new master to take my virginity. After I was on all fours is begging for at least 10 minutes. I would have rather been eagerly humping him already. But my master commands I obay

He watched and snickered as I began. “Please let me give you my virginity. I will be so sad and miserable if I can’t. Please let me I will make it so good for you, you’re gonna love it let me give you my body to use any way you want. You said you want me to be your slut please let me be your slut let me humbly spread my legs, and fuck you anyway you like I showed him my breasts wouldn’t you like to do whatever you want with there yours. I love you I love being your slave I’ll do anything you want please give me the honor of serving you Please let giving you my virginity be the beginning of my service to you as your lucky slave I’ll be so happy I am worthless if I cant give it to you.”

“Then prove it.” He commanded he dropped down his pants and showed me his cock his big beautiful cock I didn’t even know his name at the time but I’m just so in love with him I began to give the first blow job of my life I was so nervous I couldn’t please this wonderful man I had just met Suddenly he pulled out of his mouth and he came his wonderful cum all over my face. after that. He got on “my” bed and ordered me to get on top and do my duties as unwalking pair of tits with three holes.

The happiest day of my life was that day when he came into my life and took my virginity. Of course my master commands that after that as his loving slave it is my job to fuck him not the other way around, he’s so wise and smart.

After that he told me the wonderful life I was going to have as his Slave how I was going to work as a stripper and make porn and give him all the money it sounded like a very serious and important life after all I was going to take care of my master. I couldn’t believe how silly I was believing that I was meant for anything other than serving men.

The only hard Part about becoming his slave was telling my parents and family that I would not go to University instead I was going to become a porn star and that I already had a manager who was going to take a large portion they were furious That was very disappointing but my master did tell me that he didn’t want me around such bad influences as them. Of course he is right after all they didn’t want me to dance naked and they wanted me to have money and rights those aren’t things for bitches.

The telling them wasn’t all that difficult really it’s easy to do something if you love it And I love doing whatever my master says I just politely sat down with both of them and said.

“Mommy, daddy I have wonderful news I have met a wonderful man”

“Really” my father said. “what’s he like?

“He’s amazing, hes wonderful and hes going to manage me as a pornstar.”

“Could you repeat?” that mother asked.

“I’m going to be his porn star hes going to manage me. I will not be going to University.”

“This isn’t funny” said dad. “oh of course it isn’t.” I replied. “It’s dead serious I’m going to be a stripper and a porn star for the rest of my life. Because that is what this wonderful man thinks is best for me, and I intend to be a good girl and work very hard for him. In fact I’m happy to say that I have already given him my virginity, with the greatest of pleasures I might add.

“Are you insane?” mother gasped.

“Oh not at all. I’ve never been saner. He told me so much about myself thanks to him I am now bisexual I didn’t even know it before but he assured me that there is going to be another girl in the apartments that he got for me that he expects me to regularly have sex with. I do hope that she’s pretty.

In fact He has also taught me how to dress let me give you a demonstration I dropped the long skirt that I was wearing to show A bright red Mini skirt that came just below my ass I turned around and bent over won’t people enjoy smackin this?”

Next I pulled off the the large blouse I was wearing revealing a really tight shirt with the words. BRAINLESS BIMBO on it right where my jugs are.

Well guys do you think I look good for pornography?”

“My daughter will not be a stripper.” dad bellowed.

Oh yeah I said casually. “That’s the other thing my wonderful new manager says that the two of you are a bad influence on me And he is right about everything especially this. You never once encouraged me to find a man like him. So he doesn’t want me to have a relationship with the two of you anymore so goodbye forever.”

And with that I turned and walked out of the house leaving them with their mouths hanging open.

They tried to talk to me they tried to bring me home but I’m loyal to my wonderful beloved master.

He ordered me to be a bitch to them and I did every time that they to contact me I told them they were dead to me and that’s they mean nothing to me anymore and if they dropped dead I wouldn’t care. They got on me for a while but I had to get a restraining order. My master really enjoyed giving it to them I’m very happy that he enjoyed it my parents seem to recognize him. He told me that they had had an issue once upon a time but I didn’t need to know about that just like I don’t have to know anything it’s so much fun being his slave.

When I eventually I had to get them a restraining order I still remember the tape that I made them to go with it.

I was completely naked as usual That’s how my master wants me and that’s how I want to be.

There was a large mirror behind me so they could get a good view of my ass

“Hi Derek Hi Patty I tried to get you to just butt out of my life but you never could so we’re getting you a restraining order and I want you to know that I’m happy being in p****’s and doing lap dances and taking care of my wonderful manager’s home I love being bisexual and I don’t understand why the 2 of you never encouraged it. And I want you both to know that I will be thinking of you at my next video shoot where I am going to be paddled hard on the ass. I was in the car when he gave it to them he just laughed I am so happy that he enjoyed giving it to them.

I really enjoy the 1st day he put a collar on me It said silly Dumbo on it. He told me that was my name and that the name I had when I was born doesn’t matter for anything. He even gave me a dog bowl with that name on it I felt like a princess.

I especially like the Times what he brings me over to his home to take care of it and cook and clean for him. I’m always naked when I do I just love getting on all fours and scrubbing his floors clean I love fetching him snacks while he’s watching TV But the highlight of my wonderful life is when he commands me into his bed I work so hard to please him sometimes I wish I had known more about sex when he came in to my life but I’m happy I was able to give him my virginity. The only hard part is when he fucks my ass my master has a huge dick which he uses without any regard for my pain. Oh well it’s the price I pay for the honer of being his slave.

He even gives me the great honor of Drinking his piss in the morning Reminding me that a good slave does everything he needs I am so lucky to find happiness like this.

I even love the tiny studio apartments that I live in with my fellow slave Ms Stupid Head. She doesn’t seem to like my beloved master and I hate her for it. But I know that she is very lucky to have him for a master and it’s very important that when he comes to collect his money that’s we are able to put on a show for him together and I’m very grateful to her for that.

The studio apartment is so bright pink with lots of signs on it.

Good cunts are happy cunts.

Pigs are smarter than feminists

Smile you’re lucky to be slaves.

There’s a place to put my collar when I go out to work or to the gym to work out my master doesn’t want us wearing the collar in public am very sad to take it off but it’s not my job to think and it never will be.

There is a beautiful list of rules to obey a hanging on the wall:

Make up must always be perfect.

Hair must always be perfect.

We should never think.

We must crawl for an hour a day.

Very few objects are allowed in the apartment my master says so and I must obey. Books radios and television are banned. So we don’t get horrible ideas in our heads to distract us from being slaves. There is a DVD player for us to watch some videos that he would like us to use in our jobs and a wonderful video of him reminding us how lucky we are that he chose us And what dumb worthless pig shits we were before he came into our lives. I am full of love every time I watch that video.

Sometimes I do miss my family and my wonderful kind master corrects this by having me send them little home made movies so they know how happy I am. In one of them I am naked with my master holding me by a leash (wasn’t that sweet?) he commanded me to shit on pictures of them. In another I am punished just for being related to such wicked people. In my favorite I have to tell them that my master slapped me because I wasn’t slutty enough to get a good shoot and that I hated them for not letting me be a slut in high school so I could have more practice.

Life is good I hope it always stays this way