The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two officers, a creep and a jail place

MC MM MD

Synopsis:

Two police officers get more than they bargained for from a new suspect.

“Officers I don’t need the two of you to manhandle me like some sort of Frenchman! Sure I might now hold the appearance of some classless swine but I can make my way down to your interview room on my own.” I was dressed like the poorest man in Boston that was true but what kind of crime was I guilty of honestly? I didn’t force those people to unwind. A soiree was held, words were spoken, cocks were drawn and fun was had by all. Only the worst Puritan in all of England could object.

“Shut up!” With a hard crack of his police baton the larger of the two slammed me square to the ground. I called him Bull in my head, it seemed to fit his size and attitude quite well. His eyes were bulging and his build spoke to a love of too much beer and pork but his blow meant that he had serious muscle and a witless mean streak.

“Alright, alright.” The taste of blood and iron in my mouth was unseemly and I spat it down to the ground. There was a glint in Bull’s eye when he saw what he did to my lip. Not just the thrill the hired dogs of the bourgeoisie feel when they abuse their charges no, this was something different. For three breaths I stared him dead in the eye. Remember, dear readers, as long as a man can stare his oppressor in the eye, he is free. Not that I was worried about my freedom.

“Quit looking at me faggot!” another hard slam down to the ground. This was going to be interesting.

“Hey Angelo come on there is no need of that.” This cop was different, clean shaven where Bull seemed to have not shaved in days, a more slight frame where Bull looked like he might have trouble with some doorways. He has a nice voice with just a touch of deference to it.

Bull let up, the feeling in my ribs wasn’t good. “Thank you, thank you officer.” I think I will call this one Angel.

The questioning room was spartan like in a low budget TV show, a couple of chairs, plain table, a single lamp hanging from the wall. Breathing in I could smell the cigarette smoke from hundreds of municipal by law violations. “Grab the seat pervert.” Bull barked.

For a split second I could see a look in Angel’s eye, concern was it? Bull followed my gaze to Angel’s face and when their eyes touched Angel looked away. Half my work has already been done for me it seems.

“Absolutely officer.” I shifted my voice the way my mother taught me, all those years ago, “I am more than happy to comply with you officers. Its always good to cooperate I find. Is the AC broken in here?”

Angel unfastened his collar and removed his coat immediately, not Bull tho, he only shifted slightly. “The heat in the air isn’t what you need to worry about, I’ve got more than enough heat for you right here.” He tapped the baton at his waist but the sentence was so wonderfully worded I decided to gaffaw at his zipper line instead.

In a swift motion his baton struck the side of my head. “Watch where you’re looking faggot!”

I could see my blood dripping unto the cuffs, the floor, some of it even managed to hit the wall.

“Hey calm down” Angel said, “there’s no need for any of that.” Bull was still clenching his baton, the outline of his bulge formed along his left thigh. It was impressive enough, but he was beginning to irritate me.

“We have you on camera asshole. All those people at the party said you drugged them and you conducting them like its some kind of sick show. What did you put inside their drinks!”

I looked him square in the eyes, “Its really getting hot in here officer.” I unbuttoned the top of my shirt, “Its too bad they were never able to fix the AC in here. I bet you remember complaining about it to that bitch upstairs.” His face got a bit slacker. A misogynist too, this guy was special. “You wish she would fix it, but she never does, you two always have to do interrogations...” I looked up at him again, he was alright in a coal miner sort of way, “shirtless”.

Bull blinked repeatedly, “I don’t think so...” he looked over at his partner Angel who was down to his last button.

“It is really, really warm in here, isn’t it?” I could see the words go round and round in Bull’s mind before his shirt came off as well. Both of them were in great shape but Bull’s body was certainly more impressive.

“Now where were we? What in the hell did you put in those people’s drinks?” The fact that they were both shirtless did nothing to improve Bull’s mood. Angel on the other hand, his glances were not nearly as subtle as he thought they were.

Time to get to work on Angel. “Okay just don’t hit me again. I went to work in the hotel, same as I always did. I work in the kitchen” I glanced over to Angel, “Its funny you know you work in this dark little place, it feels almost underground and you just get caught up in thinking and standing still while you’re doing, and thinking, and just perfectly still —” Angel’s face blushed as he stared right into my eyes as I spoke, and then straight at my lips as his whole presence took on a more passive and even submissive tone. Funny, as I said nothing at all about the latter.

“What pray tell are you on about!” Bull yelled. The flesh under his chin was shaking now, “Quit going on and tell me what you did!”

I relaxed in my chair, I could have used a cigarette. “It was like being a bull in a cage.” The anger mixed with confusion in his eyes.

“You better start talking sense.” his fingers fidgeted with his baton.

Breathing deeply and calmly I continued, “You can stalk about in your mind but until I say otherwise you are like a bull in a cage.”

“What in .... the....hell...” He was breathing deeply. I could see his muscles tense and the fire in his eyes but slowly has hand fell from his baton.

I looked over at Angel, “Get me a cigarette from your jacket and pass it to me.” His eyes were downcast and he walked in those tiny little steps submissives sometimes do. I was right. He found the cigarettes, opened them up. I smiled, “Thank you” and he blushed again. “Now, if you like your partner as more than a friend, hand me a cigarette.” He paused for a moment, his jaw dropped and his face turned bright red but sure enough, he handed one to me looking over to Bull who was struck with disbelief. “Heh. Good. Now, if you want that giant partner of yours there to bend you over and destroy your slutty little ass, light it for me too.” There was a moment’s hesitation, but Angel reached down and lit it. “Good. Go back into the corner, strip and think about what it is you want.” Obediently he walked back, and looked at Officer Bull. Bull was staring at his partner in complete disgust, but his hard on was plainly visible under his pants.

Angel looked back, and trembling removed his shoes unbuckled his belt, removed his pants and knelt down in the corner.

I looked back at the larger man, “Well officer Bull, may I call you Bull? Look me in the eye. What do you think of him when you first starting working together?”

“He looked like a good cop, not tough, but smart and he’d have your back.”

“Hmm, now look at him, and tell me what you think of him?”

His face twisted into a scowl, “He ain’t nothing but a fucking homo.”

I could swear I saw Angel’s erection grow an inch at that. “Now Bull, tell him what you think he needs.”

“He needs a good smack, someone to show him who is boss.” Angel moaned at that, dear me he moaned.

“Good Bull, now tell me, what would you do to make him cum?”

He paused but only for a moment, “I would bend him over and rape him harder than any of the bitches in county.”

Now what would Bull want more, to fuck his partner with his cock or fuck up my face again with his baton, it was time to find out how fun tonight was going to be. “Now officer,” I said to Bull, “I believe you were being the bad cop?”

He pulled out his firearm quickly and shot out the CCTV camera, next he pushed a heavy cabinet against the door. He grinned madly and flicked off the light.