The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

25th Birthday

mc mf md

On her 25th birthday, Amelia receives an anonymous gift that will change her life forever.

The music vibrated in the air as Amelia celebrated her 25th birthday surrounded by friends and family in her cozy apartment. Laughter and lively conversations filled the space as guests toasted to her happiness.

Amelia, radiant in her red dress, sat in front of the table filled with gifts, eager to discover what surprises awaited her. “Let’s start with the gifts!” she exclaimed enthusiastically and unable to contain her excitement as she verified all the boxes that lay on the table.

“Mine first,” said Eve, her best friend, handing her a package decorated with a pink bow. Amelia carefully opened the gift and smiled as she saw a book she had been wanting to read.

“Oh Eve,” Amelia said while she hugged her. “Thank you very much!”

“I got something special for you, sis,” announced her brother, Alex, as he handed her a rectangular package. Amelia unwrapped the gift and found a photo frame with a picture of them as children. “It’s beautiful!” she exclaimed, excited.

One by one, the girl opened each and every gift with eagerness, but among all the presents, there stood out a small, elegant, mysterious black box with a note attached to the lid.

“What could this be?” wondered Amelia, intrigued. “Wait, there’s a note,” she said as she lifted the paper and read aloud: “For the girl of my dreams, happy birthday. With love, your secret admirer.”

Amelia tried to contain her laughter, but no matter how hard she tried, it burst out of her mouth, catching the attention of all the guests as they joined her with laughter.

“Okay,” she began. “Who sent this?”

The gazes of all the guests coincided while Amelia waited for one of them to raise their hand, but no one did.

“Come on! Don’t be shy!” she exclaimed, holding the gift in her hand. “I want to know who gave me this!”

“All right guys,” Ever intervened. “Stop being so childish and tell who sent this! “We are not kids anymore to send stupid notes like this one!”

Without getting a response from her supposed secret admirer and without another option, Amelia carefully opened the box; inside, she found a beautiful silver necklace with a small heart-shaped pendant. “It’s beautiful!” she exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. “I wish I could thank the one who gave this to me, but as you are not willing to show yourself...”

She looked from one side to the other hoping that some brave person would claim the gift for her, but when no one did, she looked at the table, and upon confirming that all the gifts had already been opened, she decided to raise her glass.

“Cheers!”

After the toast, everything returned to normal and the guests began to talk again. Among all the people, Eve approached Amelia.

“So, you have no idea who could have sent this to you?” Eve asked.

“I don’t know, but I can tell you that whoever it was has pretty fine taste.”

At first glance, the necklace looked quite expensive, and as she held it in her hand, it was not difficult for Amelia to realize that it was also quite heavy. Surely the piece would be a wonderful acquisition for all her outfits and would catch the attention of anyone who saw it.

“Well,” Amelia began. “I think that—“

“Jacob!” Eve interrupted as she saw a handsome guy arrive to the party. “You are finally here!”

As Eve went to receive the guy, Amelia took the free time to try her new necklace. With careful movements, she put it around her neck, feeling its coolness against her skin; however, the moment the metal made contact with her, a strange sensation made her tremble. A surge of energy coursed through her, and before she could react, she found herself enveloped in an inexplicable trance, a trance so deep that made her forget where she was, what she was doing and even worse, who she was.

While the guests continued chatting and laughing, no one noticed the change in Amelia: Her eyes, once bright with excitement, now reflected a deep calmness, almost as if she were in another world. In a few seconds, her mind was empty of any thought.

Across the room, another guest watched closely. Charlie, a young man the same age as Amelia, stared with a smile from ear to ear as the girl stood there. He had always been in love with her, but had been rejected on several occasions with the pretext that they were good friends, which is why he decided to take things to another level to win her over.

Thanks to the necklace that he had given her anonymously, he knew that she was now in a deep trance from which she could only come out if she took off the necklace, but knowing this, he would make sure that would never happen.

The spell that Amelia was immersed in was effective, powerful and, above all, quite simple. The necklace that she now had on her lovely neck had the ability to control the person who wore it, but for this, it was necessary to have another necklace, the same one that he had under his shirt and that had the shape of a star. With both necklaces, whoever had the star necklace could control whoever had the heart necklace on.

The boy discreetly rose from his seat and approached Amelia, who remained in her trance. With a soft voice, he whispered, “Amelia, you are under my control. Act normally, but discreetly follow me when to the bathroom in two minutes.”

Amelia, obeying the influence of the enchanted necklace, nodded slightly and resumed a serene expression as she returned to being normal, but this time, under Charlie’s complete control. Without another word, Charlie turned around and let Eve pass through, who came holding hands with Jacob.

“Amelia, I want you to meet Jacob.”

Complying with what was ordered and acting as if she were normal, Amelia responded with a smile. “Nice to meet you, I’m Amelia.”

“Eve has told me a lot about you,” Jacob replied.

Feeling the time ticking away, Amelia kept talking for a few seconds before announcing that she had to go to the bathroom, leaving politely to meet Charlie, who was waiting for her outside the doors of her bathroom.

Looking from one side to the other, Charlie made sure the coast was clear. “Get inside and wait for me there.”

Without saying anything, Amelia entered the bathroom and stood there, waiting. Seconds later, Charlie did the same.

“Amelia,” he began, “I’ve always dreamed of this moment with you.” His voice resonated with a mixture of excitement and determination. “I was the one who gave you that necklace, and now, you’ll be able to thank me properly.”

Amelia, still engulfed in the trance induced by the necklace, nodded slightly, her eyes fixed on his.

“You know you’re under my control,” the boy continued, his tone firm yet filled with complicity. Amelia nodded again, accepting her situation without resistance. “You will never, under any circumstance, get the necklace off your neck. Understood?”

“Yes…”

“Now, we have the bathroom for us,” he said as he began to unzip his pants. “But I don’t want to raise questions about where you were, so, we’ll have to do this quickly.”

Just when Amelia was about to respond, she was interrupted by Charlie, who pounced on her and began to kiss her with unbridled passion; with each kiss, Charlie delighted in the exquisite cherry flavor that she had chosen to bathe her lips that night, which led him to want to taste even more and thus introduce his tongue into the mouth of the hypnotized girl, who opened it so that that invading tongue could travel every centimeter of her oral cavity.

With his mouth busy, Charlie used his hands to grope both Amelia’s tits and ass; while this happened, the girl remained still so that the boy could enjoy every centimeter of her body.

“Touch me,” Charlie ordered.

Amelia, who at that moment had remained motionless, began to move with mechanical movements. Her hands ran over the young man’s chest and made gentle circles while she continued to kiss him.

Unable to bear the girl’s caresses, Charlie decided to take things to the next level.

Taking Amelia by the waist, he began to turn her, and as if she were an elegant ballet dancer, she let her body be guided so that she was facing the wall. Understanding what was about to happen, she leaned down on the toilet while Charlie took his cock out for a ride.

“Lift up your dress and pull down your panties,” Charlie continued.

The smile on Charlie’s face widened as he saw how the girl lifted her dress, revealing her beautiful ripe peach. Next, she lowered her black panties to the height of her heels and then kicked them aside.

With her ass pointed in his direction, Charlie quickly pulled a condom from his pocket, opened the wrapper, and slipped it on. Now, with the necessary protection, the boy gave the first thrust of his cock into her pussy, thus causing the girl’s entire body to tremble.

But despite this, Amelia did not move. She didn’t move as Charlie began to fuck her desperately; she didn’t move while he groped her ass again and again; she also didn’t move when he started pulling her hair. She just stared into space while a boy she would never have paid attention to was now fucking her in the bathroom of her house, on her birthday and with all the guests outside probably wondering where she was.

“Amelia,” Charlie moaned.

For him, Amelia had always been like that unattainable woman. Blonde, blue eyes and with an ass so big that it seemed like it would burst at some point, she was the most desired of all the girls, but now, for him, she was his whore and nothing more.

Intoxicated by the new power he had acquired, he took his cock out of the girl’s soaked vagina and took her hand, pulling hard and thus making the girl stand up.

Amelia had barely gotten up when Charlie pushed her against the wall and pressed his body against hers, rubbing his cock on one of her dripping thighs. But without wanting to stop the action, he began to kiss her neck hungrily and at the same time raised one of her legs, which she wrapped around his hip to remain in a stable position, thus leaving her pussy at the perfect height for him.

And that’s how Charlie inserted his cock again, thus starting a delicious fuck.

With each thrust in and out of that cock, Amelia settled down and leaned her entire body against her lover’s so as not to lose her position. Seeing how the girl gave herself to him, Charlie thrust harder and harder, thus unleashing dripping sounds from her pussy and impregnating the small bathroom with a rich smell of freshly made sex.

After a few minutes in which Charlie pumped without resting, he began to feel that very soon he would finish inside the girl, but he had dreamed many times about fucking that beautiful blonde, and now that he had the opportunity, he wanted his first time with her to be memorable.

Charlie’s throbbing cock emerged from the young woman’s flooding pussy, and once outside, he removed the lining, letting it breathe for a few seconds before putting it back into that fleshy cave that kept waiting.

As much as he tried to concentrate so as not to come quickly, it was impossible. The heat of the pussy, combined with its humidity and Amelia’s soft moans, were enough for Charlie’s cock to deliver the first shot of milk into the young woman, who received it at the same time as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to form an O.

After the first powerful jet, another one came out, followed by a third that ended with that fuck.

Exhausted, Charlie withdrew from the battle, removing his dripping cock from the girl’s pussy, who didn’t even flinch as she watched the semen fall in drops to the floor.

“When we return to the table,” the boy went on, “you’ll flirt with me and announce to everyone that I’m your new boyfriend.” The idea slipped into Amelia’s mind, and although under normal circumstances she might have resisted, in her hypnotic state, she accepted the command without question.

With a gentle smile, Amelia nodded once more, ready to act as dictated by the boy. “Of course.”

“Call me as you would call your boyfriend.”

Amelia answered again. “Of course, baby.”

Back at the table, Amelia and Charlie sat, drawing curious glances from the other guests. As instructed, Amelia spent the rest of the night flirting with him, playing with her hair and laughing at his remarks, while he made sure everyone in the place was watching. Almost at midnight, Amelia, with a radiant smile, stood up and captured everyone’s attention at the table. “I want to share something special with all of you,” she announced, her voice resonating with confidence.

The guests fell silent, awaiting eagerly as Amelia continued, “It’s an important moment for me... and for us.” Her gaze settled on Charlie, who returned a knowing smile.

With a determined gesture, Amelia proclaimed, “I want to introduce you all to my new boyfriend, Charlie.”

A murmur of surprise and excitement rippled through the table as the guests absorbed the unexpected news. Charlie, proud and self-assured, gently took Amelia’s hand, thus sealing their newly announced relationship amidst the astonished gaze of those present and showing them his new conquest.

Now, Amelia was his girlfriend, and he would make sure things went smoothly. First, he would take care of moving in with her to always have her at his disposal; then, after a few years, he would surely announce his engagement to her and then get her pregnant. If things worked out—and they would—he would have the girl of his dreams in his bed day, noon and night.

“From now on, things will get real interesting,” Charlie assured.

“Of course, baby,” Amelia responded, touching the necklace hanging around her neck and taking her boyfriend by the hand.