The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turner Way

Sunday

At last, Ashley woke up before Katy. Poor girl. She’d fallen asleep in that same pose she’d been fucked in. She was in for a hell of a back ache. Ah, well. Daddy would probably be down to watch his oldest stepdaughter get a massage. Or do it himself, even. This was a family that took very good care of one another.

She sighed happily at realizing she could still taste Daddy’s cum on her breath.

Sunday. Her final day. Unless this was all a dream? Once, her dreams had seemed more messed up than reality, but after tongue-fucking a squealing, giggling Katykins’ cummy pussy until her friend passed out mid-orgasm, maybe the dreams had been the real part. There, she’d just been giving blowjobs and dressing like a sex toy and getting off on being told how to pleasure Daddy. That felt… normal. Because normal was insane was slutty was family.

With a wistful sigh and Katy’s pert, fuckable backside, Ashley reminded herself: It’s not your family. You don’t have a family.

She should leave, before she had a breakdown. Before she realized how broken down she’d already become. There had never been a set time for her departure, nothing more specific than “Sunday.” The Ashley who’d driven down Turner Way all the way back on Thursday evening would have considered penning a note and slipping out early, avoided making a fuss. That was unthinkable now. She was practically family. Practically.

In fact, she realized that they’d even heard out her request from the day before! She grinned giddily. Folded atop the dresser were two sets of lingerie, one bright pink, one powder blue. They looked to be a matching set, but the cup sizes on the tags gave away which one was hers which one was for Katy. How considerate! Not only had Daddy delivered on his family’s request to tell Ashley how to dress, but his instructions hadn’t simply been for more nudity. No sirree, real thought had gone into this!

Maybe all the nudity had been Bre’s idea, using the girls to turn on her husband so he’d give her a better fucking at night? That sure had backfired. Ashley put on the lingerie set hastily, eager to see if Bre needed any help with breakfast. It was the least she could do to make it up to her for… for something. Ashley wasn’t sure what she’d done wrong, but wrong was all she ever seemed to do. Being right was hard.

The gifted underwear was ultimately pretty pointless. It was some gauzy material, see-through to the extent that her bare-shaven pussy and rock hard nipples were both as visible as they’d been while uncovered the day before. Now they just looked… sluttier. The pink sent a message, and the message was pretty much, “Hi, I’m a slut, look at how cute I decorated myself for you! Teehee!”

There was a big cute ribbon stitched into it between her titties, and the panties were crotchless.

No. No fucking Daddy. He’s not even your real dad! She was having a hard time remembering who was, but she knew it wasn’t this man. As Ashley made for the bathroom to do her makeup and lipstick—oh, and pigtails! won’t that look adorable? —she never did get around to wondering why it would be OK to fuck Daddy if he were hers.

She exited the bathroom, and there was Katy in her matching outfit. A ponytail, for her. It actually made her look kind of ditzy, but Ashley wasn’t about to call her out. Katy of all people deserved to let her hair down once in a while. Or, well, put it up and look cute so her daddy would give her another fucking.

The girls made their way to the kitchen. Bre, clad in a deep purple bra and panty set similar to Ashley and Katy’s but with a thong featuring lacey frills that concealed nothing, was working on a nice big skillet breakfast for Daddy. Grace had managed to score a source of protein herself, on her knees under the table slurping noisily on Daddy’s cock.

“Can I give you a hand?” asked Ashley. Of Bre, of course. She wasn’t about to—

“Why don’t you girls help out your sister?”

Or maybe she was. She should have said no—cleaning his cock was one thing, but blowing him? at the table? like she’d watched the man’s wife do yesterday up close and personal? She would have said no.

Except the way Bre said it… Your sister. Like Ashley was one of her girls. A Donner. Or… whatever their last name was now. It didn’t matter. They could call her whatever they wanted if they called her family.

One cock didn’t leave much room for three girls, but they were committed. Ashley made it a point to use it as a teachable moment, showing the less experienced girls how to make it feel and look good. Grace’s bright green lingerie was the same style as theirs, though those preposterous titties of hers were so big that half of her nipples weren’t even covered. Ashley gently toyed with her nipple rings while she whispered how best to convey to a man how much you enjoyed guzzling his dick.

“He can’t even see us down here, dummy,” Grace said with a roll of her eyes as she inhaled the half of his ball sack Katy wasn’t enjoying.

Ashley only chuckled and stuck a finger in her sisters’ pussies. Both of them. Grace wasn’t always easy to love, but, like Bre had said: she was family. You didn’t give up on family. Not ever. Not even when they spun you around until you didn’t know if you were becoming something less than a true person. Grace was plainly proud to be the one to make Daddy come, and she even shared it with Katy and Ashley unprompted.

As they crawled out from under the table, they saw Bre had been recording the moment with her phone so they could remember this weekend forever. Ashley asked her to please make sure to send her a copy when they got somewhere with a network. She didn’t want to forget this, even if Daddy’s gifted lingerie made her look like a hooker entertaining a john with a particular fetish for Easter.

Better than being fully dressed and unloved, hands down.

“Bend over the table. You girls look good enough to eat.”

Ashley tensed. Was this it? Was she finally about to let Daddy at her pussy? She wished she’d showered this morning so he wouldn’t have a taste of how unbelievably juicy she was. Or was juicy good? He seemed to prefer to drink beer, not juice. Fuck, she was horny. She’d been horny when she woke up, and every single thing that had happened since had only made it worse.

Or better? Yes, better.

Daddy swept their unused dishes off the table. Plates shattered, silverware bounced out into the living room. Ashley joined her sisters tits down on the tabletop, her scrumptious little runner’s booty wedged in between Katy’s soft, tight roundness, and Grace’s ample assets.

“I’ll clean that up, honey. You have fun with them.”

Instead, Daddy took his wife by the wrist and shoved her down next to Grace. She grunted from the force of the impact; it had not been gentle. She got fucked first. Ashley couldn’t help but smile. It was sweet, the way he made up for his abuse with first go at his cock. Ashley couldn’t believe he was ready to go again right after that triple-team blowjob. They were lucky to have a daddy with such generously stuffed balls.

Bre really had waited to marry a rich guy, Ashley considered with a private smile.

HARDER! HARDER!” Bre wailed at her husband. “USE MY PUSSY LIKE IT’S ANOTHER PIECE OF MEAT! I’M MEAT! FUCK MEAT!”

Daddy came on her ass. Was there a rhyme or reason to it, why he’d battered up Katy’s cunt but not his wife’s? Ashley didn’t know. She didn’t care. He was the man of the house. He got to spray his cum wherever he wanted. That was what being a daddy meant.

Grace peered back pleadingly. “Can I lick her clean, Daddy? Can your good girl taste Daddy’s cum? Pleeease?”

“Share with my Katykins,” he said.

“Thank you, Daddy,” purred the once-chaste girl. What a fucking slut. What fucking sluts we all are.

Still, Ashley’s lower lip trembled. Share with Katykins, but not her? What had she done wrong now? She’d tried so hard to be a good house guest. She hadn’t even played with herself while she sucked him off at breakfast, despite how desperate her pussy had been for a little love. There she was, thinking she was a full member of the family like some vainglorious little idiot, when really, she was just the neighbor’s kid, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs.—

Then Daddy’s dick slid into her pussy through that slit in the slutty lingerie he’d made her wear, and Ashley forgot her last name. Who cared. Her own daddy had never fucked her over the kitchen table that she could remember. She doubted he’d even wanted to. A broken, loveless home, gratefully discarded for this wonderful new one. If she needed to know her old last name, it was probably on her driver’s license or something.

“I was going to save this for after breakfast, but the pictures will look so much better with you all wearing them,” Bre was saying. Ashley looked up from where she’d been panting deliriously on the tabletop, just in time for her mother to put something around her neck. It connected with a snap. Then she did the same to Katy and Grace, who had returned to her sides, hoping for a turn once Ashley’s cunt was all used up.

It was a collar. He’d collared them. Like slaves. Ashley tried to think if daddies were different from owners somehow. She supposed slaves only obeyed, but daughters loved. (And obeyed. Obviously. Always obeyed.)

She studied the bands around her sister’s necks; they were doing the same. Leather, in the same color as their bras and panties. DADDY’S GOOD GIRL — GRACE, read Grace’s, a red heart between each word. They repeated in a loop all the way around. DADDY’S BIG GIRL — KATY read the girl Ashley forgot had ever wanted to be called Kate. That was the very same moment Kate forgot ever having been called anything else, too. Bre, she noticed, was already wearing hers. DADDY’S MOMMY — BRE. She looked so proud to be a thing among his other things. No wonder she’d married him.

Ashley beamed proudly, knowing hers must be similar, but she waited for them to tell her. She needed to hear it. Own me. Make me one of yours, Daddy. Make me yours forever. Make me family.

Katy pulled Ashley’s lips to hers and kissed her for what felt like a thousand years, but was probably only a dozen or so thrusts of this veritable stranger’s cock in her snatch.

“You’re Daddy’s baby girl,” Katy whispered into her mouth.

Ashley’s eyes widened in pure rapture. “Really…?”

“And a cock hog, too,” griped Grace on her other side.

Connotation was a hell of a thing. Baby girl. I’m his baby girl. That was who she was now. Corridors of her mind opened and closed and locked away pieces of herself and built new paths to map out her new identity. Daddy’s baby girl.

She knew it wasn’t some weird baby fetish or something. Babies didn’t wear slutty pink lingerie and put their hair up in handlebars so their daddies had something to yank on while they plowed them from behind. (Which he was doing, which was why she’d done it.) No. Baby girls were sweet, and giggly, and they loved their daddies with all their hearts. Baby girls were the simple, silly heart and soul of a family; the way big girls were the glue who held everyone together, even tied them down if needs be; the way good girls sheared off pieces of themselves so people could tolerate their annoying personalities; the way mommies made families with their horny slutty pussies and fed them with their plump, round boobies.

Ashley promptly forgot the entirety of thirty thousand dollars worth of college education, and a good deal of high school while she was at it. Baby girls were like pets, loving and affectionate and adorable. Except you got to fuck baby girls. Smarts would only tempt her to condescend, and she didn’t ever want anything to set her above her sisters or her mommy ever again.

“Thank you for fucking your baby girl, Daddy,” she cooed as he gave her firm young ass a few experimental slaps. “I’m sorry I didn’t ask you to sooner. I was so confused.”

“It’s easy for baby girls to get confused,” he agreed.

It sure was. This was the first time all weekend Ashley had felt sure of anything.

Daddy jizzed unceremoniously inside of Ashley. There went the rest of high school. Oh man, I don’t remember how to drive, the rational part of her brain thought. What was left of it. The rest of her was a trembling, shrieking, sexy, slutty blonde mess, pink and pretty and happier than she’d ever known she could be. So happy she couldn’t wait to do what baby girls were best at and make everybody else happy, too. Katy and Grace were there in a heartbeat to suck the spunk out of her. Ashley giggled and giggled at how perfectly joyous it felt to finally belong to this family. To belong to Daddy. To truly, completely belong.

When her brain finally remembered words, Ashley reassured Daddy that she had an IUD. Or was it an apology? If she ever remembered the name of that weak stupid limp-dick piece of shit she used to let occasionally tepidly fuck her (ugh, and yammer on and on with her about marriage and blehhhh), she’d kick his stupid little boy balls up into his throat for denying Daddy the chance to knock her up.

Well, if he wanted to. He’d let her know later. Meanwhile, she clapped her hands and cheered him on as he moved on to Grace. And on to Katy. Onto, and into.

Ashley’s smile didn’t fade for a single instant for the rest of the day. Not even during the many, many times she climaxed; not even after, when she had to wait her turn again and be a sweet little cheersister, spurring her sisters on to fresh depths of depravity.

And make no mistake, it was depraved, the day that followed. More games—who can make her sisters come first; pin the dildo on the mommy; an ultimate deep throat competition; more Settlers of Catan. (Daddy really seemed to like that one.) Ashley was having a hard time remembering the rules, but whatever. Winning didn’t matter to Ashley so long as she could be with her family. It’d be nice if Grace didn’t make fun of her so much, but she had a fierce defender in her big sissy. Ashley couldn’t wait to go to bed with her tonight and thank her properly for sticking up for her.

They went out on the boat again. No games, not even dancing, just a big, bizarre orgy, girls fingering and tonguing and pleading for cock like they each thought they might stumble onto the magic words to earn another dicking.

Daddy wasn’t even on the boat; they were just too horny not to sit around begging for sex. So they fucked each other while they waited. It made Ashley so happy. No more pouting about clothes and getting headaches trying to figure out how this chunky bespectacled nobody turned her pussy into a volcano of girlcum lava. Just eating pussy as enthusiastically as she could. Daddy’s baby girl loved eating daddy’s girls’ pussies.

Then Katy came over and told her she needed to pace herself, setting her down gently on her back and putting her tongue to work. The best big sister in the whole fucking universe, Daddy’s Katykins!

Chloe had been a so-so sister, but nowhere near as good as Katy. Why can I remember Chloe’s name and appearance and not, um, whoever else she’d grown up with? Probably because Chloe was a lil’ hottie, too. Maybe she could join the family someday when she got old enough to get comed in? She’d have to ask Daddy sometime. Chloe was a much gooder good girl than Grace, but since he already had a good girl, maybe he could just make her a bad girl, or a balloon girl, or a black girl or something. Whatever he wanted.

Then Ashley came so hard she tipped the boat over. Everybody had to swim back to shore. She shouldn’t giggle at that, she knew, but what did they expect from her? Restraint? Besides, while they put their lingerie through the wash, it was a fine excuse for a group shower, where the lesbian orgy promptly continued.

Daddy was still napping when they left the shower. It was dark out, somehow? Ashley didn’t understand how that was possible, but she had come a lot, so maybe dark made sense. To make sure they didn’t wake him, Bre had everyone put on normal girl clothes and go outside. Mommy didn’t want her girls freezing, or getting bug bit. Ashley gave her the biggest hug.

(Grace was also fitted with a ball gag, just to help her be the goodest girl a bitch like her could be.)

“Bre?” Ashley said softly. Don’t wake Daddy. Don’t ever be bad, ever. Daddy’s baby girl makes him happy, only, always, forever.

“Ashley?” the woman replied mirthfully.

“Can I call you Mommy?”

Her mother leaned over and planted a kiss on Ashley’s forehead. “Of course you can, sweetie.” She said it like it was a given. God, Ashley was lucky. Or deeply unlucky and this was all some nightmare filled with cum-fog too dense to see through. But she preferred to think she was lucky. Or better yet, not to think at all. They made out for a little while, to butter her up for the next ask, but also because she liked how Mommy’s tongue felt against hers.

“Um, and… this is a bigger one. But, yeah, I was thinking, maybe, if it’s OK with you? And if you don’t think I’d be too much trouble—and if you do, I totally get it—but I thought, like…”

“She wants to move in with us,” Katy said. She was exactly right. Her big sister understood her so well. Technically, Katy was five months younger than her, but her collar said big girl, and Ashley’s baby girl, so that was that.

For a moment, Ashley wondered how they could have had a collar ready with her name and family role, considering she’d arrived here Thursday dreading a long weekend with the Donners. Hadn’t she… not wanted to be here? She even thought she might have not wanted to fuck Daddy at one point. Yeah, or touch her even! Oh man. What was going on, that he’d had the foresight to have a personal slave collar premade for—

Daddy’s snore sounded from inside the cabin. With a giggle, Ashley forgot curiosity altogether.

Bre patted her newest daughter’s cheek. “I’d love it if you did. I’ll have to ask your daddy, but I think he’s taken a liking to you.”

Ashley tilted her head back and gazed at the stars in perfect contentment. All her selfish reservations were behind her. What the family needed was all that mattered. “Should I change my name, do you think? Ashley Donner. Hmm.” She blinked, then giggled as she remembered a thought, one that wasn’t dumb and icky and terrifying. “Or, um, is that our last name still? I guess I never asked if you all took, um, his…” She giggled harder. “Come to think of it, I don’t think I ever even asked about his first name!”

“Shh,” said Katy.

“If you wake him up early and put him in a bad mood, I will drag your narrow ass back out into the middle of that lake and make sure you don’t swim back this time,” Grace said darkly, once she whimpered and whined and squealed enough to get Katy to unlock her gag.

“Be nice to your baby sister, Grace,” Bre said, the graphic murder threat not fazing her in the least. Katy, however, was already resecuring the gag. “Do keep your voice down, though, Ashley. Now let’s see. I’m sure he told me his name when he got here…”

“When he got here?” Ashley cocked her head to the side. “Don’t you mean, like, when you met him…? It had to come up at the wedding at least, right?” More giggles, but very quiet ones.

“Oh, your daddy’s not much of a traditionalist. We never officially married or anything. He just knocked on the door Wednesday and offered to take me and your sisters as his, and, well, I guess I’ve always been a bit of a romantic. I fell in love, and the rest is history.”

A chill went up Ashley’s spine for some reason. Then she heard another snore, and whatever it had been, was gone.