The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turnabout

by Jodi

Mark and Bret walked into the club, both dressed in leather vests, shorts and jackboots. They smiled as the air hit their nostrils and both thought of the fun they would have that night finding some little whore slave to take home and use. As they walked in, both were surprised at how empty the club was and discouragement found them both at the bar. The bartender, a guy they both had come to know as Ivan, smiled as he passed them their drinks. “I see your two have noticed the changes around here. We have a new owner and he has begun taking a new harem of slaves to trade on the market. Here is his card and website address printed on it, and if you both stay for a few minutes, he will soon begin his show of his latest acquisitions.

They shrugged downing their drinks as the lights dimmed some more and the curtains to the stage opened. A large man. hairy and muscled, much like themselves, walked on and was followed by a long line of hairless male slaves and busty female slave, all tethered together and gagged. Mark and Bret were impressed by the showing and after it was over decided to head home. On the way, bith questioned if they should move to better hunting grounds for their appetite for buxom slaves to satisfy them after seeing the owner of the club had rounded up many they had been wanting and even more they didn’t recognize.

The two retired to their bedrooms and after a few minutes of being unable to sleep, they met in the kitchen, mixed some more drinks (Ivan had sent a bottle home with each as gesture of good faith for them to return) and went back to their rooms. teir computers came to life as the two curiously typed in the website on the card and sat back to see what it was about. they found the free side had pictures of gorgeous female subs and the attributes in a heading above. The two masters felt themselves feeling relaxed and buzzing as they clicked, almost simultaneously, on the link that said, “Best cocksucker.”

A man showed on the screen, he was bald head to toe, wearing a collar and kneeling, mouth opened, tongue pierced, as if ready to take on all cummers. Mark and Bret both shook their heads as they saw the man, both not wanting a male and clicked the link next to him that read, “More.” A Swirl of light appeared on the screen and the two master bears were taken into the swirl immediately. Soon both were sitting, drool dripping through their goatees onto their hairy chests, shorts unbuttoned and cock in hand. The sun rose, finding the two still in front of their computers, as the front door opened.

A man, dressed in only a pair of leather shorts, his body and face matching the image the two roommates had seen earlier, walked and went to Bret’s bedroom. He smiled at what he saw and bent over, taking the seemingly comatose man’s cock in his mouth and started sucking. Seconds later, Bret came, for the first time, in another man’s mouth and a few minutes after the man left, he blinked and began to awaken. His head ached as he went to his car and left to do some shopping, having no clue Mark was sitting, eyes wide and unseeing as his cock was engulfed by the same hairless man.

Bret finished shopping and passed someone he should have recognized, but his drugged mind was only focused on it’s task as Mark passed him in the aisle. He came home and smiled at the young man sitting on his couch practically naked except for some leather pants, watching his flat screen and drinking his beer. Bret walked into the bathroom and spent the next hour using an expensive pair of clippers on his face, chest and legs, before showering and taking a few razors in with him. Soon he emerged as the garage door opened and Mark passed him with similar plastic bags and entered the bathroom.

Bret walked passed the young man, who smiled and held up his beer in salutation as Bret went back to his room and logged onto his computer. He didn’t notice the feel of the air on his now smooth face, chest and legs as he sat and typed in the address from the night before The towel dropped as he took his cock in his hand and clicked on the link leading to more subs. Only males were shown and Bret smiled as he clicked on the link that said, “Training: Step Two.” He clicked it and another swirl appeared.

Time passed as the young man saw Mark pass, his face, chest and, legs also bare, just showing under the towel around his waist as he went to his bedroom and did the same. Soon the man went into the rooms holding two glasses filled to the rim with the special drink, and handed it to the two naked men as they sat watching another swirl, before returning to his television watching. Bret stumbled in first, as if in a drunken stupor and smiled at the man on the couch. “I have been a bad boy and wondered if you would show me what a spanking was like,” Bret said with his vacant smile. The man smiled as he took Bret’s hand and pulled him over his knee, smiling at Bret’s pink, freshly shaven bottom..

Mark was still sitting in front of his computer as the loud slapping sounds and moans filled the apartment. Mark blinked as his monitor shut off and he went into the living room where a young man sat on the couch smiling up at a red bottomed naked man. As the man left, cock standing firm and shiny as precum dripped from it’s head, a blond thick patch of hair around the cock and balls, glistening from the precum of the young man whom had been on the edge himself. Mark told the man he wanted to know the feel of a spanking himself and was soon over the man’s knee as the sound of the clippers resounded from the bathroom.

The sound of the bare bottomed spanking was soon the only sound except for water running in the bathroom, and soon Mark was pushed up, his face flush with lust. he turned, hard cock bobbing in front of him as he passed a hairless man coming from the bathroom. Bret walked in, his head gleaming in the light as the once hairy bear of a man walked in now hairless except for his eyelashes. He dropped in front of the young man and presented his still pink ass as he knelt on the floor. The man opened a case and took out a plug that had a ring hanging from it and he put some lube on it. Bret moaned as his virgin ass was filled for the first time and the plug was pumped, filling and stretching him. His now hairless cock hung between his legs and the man held it, pulling it back into the ring. Soon he presented Bret with a pair of leather shorts, much smaller then he normally wore, leaving the bottom of his asscheeks hanging out as the man slid them up and buttoned them, trapping his thick cock back between his legs nestled in the ring below the ass stretching plug.

Bret was soon in his car and headed to the address the young man had given him. Mark soon emerged, his own brown hair gone and his bare cock and balls hanging between his smooth thighs. He soon was on the same path as Mark as he sat on his cock in his expensive sports car and drove to the address. He sat, staring into nothingness, until the man he saw earlier emerged, gold rings in his nipples and a smile on his face. Mark was called in next and disappeared behind the swinging doors of the tattoo/piercing parlor.

That afternoon, Bret arrived and was sat in front of his computer once again, nipples aching, his weight pushing his cock into the plug in his ass as the address was typed in again by the young man and another drink handed to him. This time the swirling began immediately as the young man typed in a special user name and password and Bret was lost in the colors as his hand mechanically brought the drink to his lips. He sat, not hearing the door open an hour later and his roommate was led to his own bedroom and logged on to the website.

That night, the light shown on the stage as four men walked on. Two were subs that had been under the master’s care for some months and the other two fresh subs were on display. All four looked alike as they walked on except the two newbies were wearing skimpy shorts and had no sign of a bulge in their too tight shorts. They wore stiletto heeled boots causing their asses, hanging for all to see from the bottoms of the shorts, to stand up and out. The mono gloves joining their hands behind their backs caused their freshly pierced nipples to be thrust forward as they walked onto the stage, mouths held open with o-ring gags, newly pierced tongues showing as the studs reflected the spotlight.

The owner of the club turned from his view screens filled with potential customers from around the globe as the men were made to kneel, their asses facing the cameras in the mostly empty club. The subs stood waiting for instructions as the new owner spoke from a dark corner in the room. Walking behind the kneeling newbies, they unzipped the shorts and rolled them down the smooth pink asses so everyone could have a view. Under the bound hands, swelling cocks were barely seen as the rings tightened around them holding them in place and acting as an impromptu cockring.

The new owner said nothing for a moment and a slurp was heard as he stood and his face appeared in the dim light. Ivan smiled as the former owner of the club knelt under his table, naked and bald, cum dripping from his lips. He had been so easy and Ivan had not paid a cent for this club. He walked up to the stage, his cock hanging semi-erect and glistening in the light as he motioned for his subs to attach the collars hanging above the two bound new slaves. The collars were posture style and held the two hapless slave’s heads up so that they faced forward, the result being their backs arch and more is put on display.

Ivan motioned yet again and h is two slaves stripped from their own shorts, rising cocks springing to life as they knelt in front of the two newbies. He snapped a hook that was at the end of a chain, that disappeared into the dark into the ceiling, through the d-rings in the leather collars Bret and Mark wore. The two stared into nothingness as the other subs positioned their cocks at the open mouths. Ivan pushed a button and the two heads began bobbing steadily as the two former masters tasted cock for the first time.

The chains were hooked to a pulley system Ivan had built himself when he had first started his empire. It was automated and was very useful introducing straight newbies to their new existence as his slaves. He decided to deal with Bret first and knelt behind him and deflated the plug sliding it slowly out of the stretched virgin ass. He reached down and held the cock in position, admiring the size and girth of it as he slid the ring off and replaced it with a leather sheath. Ropes were attached to the sheath and he slid them rough the same ring the chain was hooked to. He smiled as Bret moaned, causing his slave to moan as well as the vibration massaged his cock. Ivan knew the combination of Bret’s moans and the stud in his tongue working the underside of the cock in his mouth was keeping the slave on the edge.

He blew on Bret’s hanging balls as they straddled the pulled back cock under his hand and watched them pull up as the cock swelled from the motion as it followed the bobbing head. He said, “Wake” and Bret blinked as his mind was returned to him momentarily, but his body was still controlled by the programming from the website.

“Welcome to your new life slave. I know being trapped in your body as you went through your transformation must have been terribly frustrating, but it is for your own good. Believe me when I say it is nothing personal, it is just what I do. I watched night after night as you and Mark walked in showing your hairy bodies, proud of what it meant to you and how you were identified with it as it being ‘manly’.” He ran a hand over the smooth back and ass. “It really is a shame you his this gorgeous body under all that hair for so long, but you will have plenty of time to use the new you to please your new master.

I mean, the cock you are engulfing as I speak belongs to my former stepson. His mother thought she could scam me of my money when I was just a scientist, but very rich due to my genius. When I found out her plan, I used my research to to make sure it did not happen. She is now part of a harem in the middle east and her sons, Mark is enjoying his brother, were my firsts. Just like them you will be happy obeying me and pleasuring me as I see fit.”

Bret whimpered as he felt something press against his ass. “Now let yourself go. I want your to give yourself to me on your own, your cum making it possible to make you my little slut. I made sure you were programmed to be super sensitive where it matters, but you have to give yourself to me for it to be permanent. Just think. No more worries or cares or having to make decisions on your own. Just pleasing your master as his mindless slave.You will even be allowed to cum like a man again one day after you have pleased me.”

The sheath tightened as Ivan continued stroking and a few minutes later he smiled and told the slave in Bret’s mouth slave to cum. He did, and Bret’s mouth was filled followed by Ivan feeling Bret’s warm cum coat his cock as it waited at the entrance of the virgin ass. Bret whimpered only slightly as his eyes glazed over and he became his Master’s newest slave permanently. Ivan slid in as his the cum made his cock slick and he slid easily into the waiting ass, his hands on the smooth hips as he thrust again and again. Moments later, the combination of his balls massaging Bret’s cock head as it lay straining between his hairless thighs and Ivan’s own body hair tickling the sensitive freshly shaven skin, would cause his new slave to erupt yet again and the wonderful sound of an extremely lubed cock and loosening hole, would make slurping sounds as Bret enjoyed his new life. Soon he would move on to Mark and his night would be complete.

Weeks later, Ivan had moved to a new town where he got a job bar tending at a bdsm club. He made friends with the owner and was soon handing out cards with his web address on it. Slowly the club would start to empty after the new owner took over as each night the parade of slaves grew longer. Buyers were the only ones with access to the “members” side of the site, otherwise the club goers would have seen the videos of the two straight bears as they were taken from masters to two smooth shiny cocksuckers parading around, asses hanging from their shorts, providing the lube for their master to enjoy their asses when he wished. As it was each, Masters, Mistresses, and actual slaves, fell into the trap and enjoyed a new life just like Bret and Mark.....