The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Tryst

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Living in a small town was peaceful, and Christa liked the rural life. It had been a bit of transition, coming from the city, and having lived in cities all her life. But she’d since gotten in sync with the country’s slower rhythms and more relaxed pace. And now she wouldn’t willingly trade country life for city life. She’d learned to prefer it.

She’d been living rurally with her family for several years, now. Out on their country property, it was Christa, her husband Todd, an their sons Billy and Bobby, ages 8 and 10, respectively.

She and Todd had decided to leave the city for the country because they’d wanted more space, and they’d thought it would be better for their sons. The city they’d left behind them hadn’t been able to provide those things for them.

The townhouse they’d lived in before had started feeling a little cramped, and the cement streets on every side of it, and the little 3 foot by 3 foot square of lawn had left something to be desired. They’d been looking at other places in the city before they’d finally landed on a country property; Todd was well-paid, and Christa had never had to work herself. Their family was more than rich enough, so money hadn’t been a question.

But no matter how many places they’d seen in the city, and no matter what the asking price of those places was, all of them had felt so urban, and none of them had had the kind of outdoor space they wanted.

As they’d seen one boxed in, cramped property after another, Todd had felt (and Christa had agreed) that, in the city, there just wasn’t enough space for their two growing boys to go running around outside. So they’d decided to look rurally, had found a property they loved, and the rest had followed easily from that.

And now that they had a country house, and had been living there for a while, they had an abundance of space. Bobby and Billy seemed better off for it. They roamed free through the land around; they were friends with some of the kids who lived on bordering properties, and often road their bikes down country paths over to see them, even though it took them ten or fifteen minutes to do it. They were in and out of their friends houses, and their friends were in and out of theirs, and they rode the schoolbus every morning to the rural school; and they were happy. She and Todd had made the right choice— the country was better for them.

Both boys often went running around in the backyard playing together, when they weren’t riding their bikes to visit their friends. As a result they tracked a lot of dirt into the house, and covered their clothes in dirt and grime too.

This left Christa with an ever growing pile of dirty laundry to cycle through, as the boys came in and out of the house, and changed and re-changed their clothes. It also left her with a lot of mending to do, when the boys ripped through their clothes. It would have been just as affordable to go and buy them new clothes for every article they ripped, but sometimes they ripped something everyday. And if Christa were constantly making the trip to the rural outlet store to replace torn pieces, it would have been more of a hassle than just sewing the tears. She’d always been a skilled seamstress, anyway, and she found sewing meditative, so she didn’t mind.

She didn’t mind any of her family responsibilities, actually. She was happy with her life, and found that everything required of her as a wife and mother was paid back tenfold in the little moments of appreciation and closeness Christa shared with her sons and husband on a daily basis.

She felt the same way about what was required to keep up the house. All the house chores she had to do, all her responbilities towards upkeep were worth it. Living on this property paid her so many privileges in return.

There were the most beautiful trees outside that Christ could go sit under on a sunny day, savoring the cool of their shade… And the breeze was always beautiful when it moved their leaves, the sound and sight of it comforting.

And the people who lived in the nearest town were kind— many of them having become family friends. And the people who lived on neighboring properties around were kind too, and there were frequent community dinners of their whole group that moved from house to house.

And though it was a pricey country area, she and Todd still had probably one of the finest properties, and finest houses, in the area. Life was good.

In fact, it was better than good. On the surface, everything in Christa’s life looked perfect. Her behavior was perfect; the way she interacted with the people and surroundings that populated her life was perfect too. As a wife and mother, she knew she was one of the best, and other poeple often applauded her for that. She responded to the needs of her family and most of the time even anticipated them, and made sure they were always filled.

Yes, her life seemed perfect— and she seemed perfect. But Christa was hiding a secret beneath the perfect surface she presented to the world. She liked to cheat on her husband, and sleep with other men.

She did it a few times a month, sometimes less or more. It depended on how often she could get away from home without being missed. And depended on how much there was to do around the house, and if she could leave the house to be for a night or not.

But when she did have time to spare, Christa would get all dressed up, and sneak out of her house. She’d go into town, and search out random men to sleep with. Her home, and the town nearby, were near a major highway, so there were almost always strangers passing through who were never to be seen again once they’d left.

Christa would seduce these men— and she never had to try very hard, either. She was a beautiful woman, and the partners she found for herself always seemed eager to sleep with her. She never bothered to learn much about them— just enjoyed the pleasures of their bodies for awhile. And afterwards, she’d go her separate ways from these men and never look back.

It was a low effort hobby for her, but for little effort it brought her so much enjoyment and pleasure. Sleeping with strangers like this turned her on like nothing else. And Todd didn’t know a thing about it, though she’d been doing it for years, now.

In fact, Christa was pretty sure her sons Billy and Bobby hadn’t been fathered by Todd. She was certain they’d each been conceived by strangers, back in the days when she and Todd had still lived the city. She’d been engaging in her little hobby even then, before she’d ever come to the country.

She did love her husband, but she never felt guilty about doing what she did. It felt too good. Committing constant adultery turned her on— sleeping around with complete strangers turned her on in itself. But there was also an added thrill in keeping it a secret, and sometimes the secrecy alone was practically enough to get her off.

Tonight, she was feeling the itch again. It was summer, but it was cool out. And though the day had been warm, outside it was almost chill now.

Everything had been taken care of around the house during the day, and Todd and the boys had all turned in for the night. And Christa was hungering for another illicit hookup.

But before she could go, she had to get dressed up first. She had a secret closet for just such occasions, and it was full of all her night seduction outfits.

She used one of the closets in the guest rooms for this purpose, so she never had to disturb Todd— and also so he’d be less likely to come across it. She headed there now, opened its doors, and started perusing her options.

She moved some hangers aside— dissatisfied, until something caught her attention.

It was a black suede coat, dresslike in shape, with a flared outskirt. The coat was fitted, and had a tie around its waist. There were large, round, silver buttons down its front in two parallel rows, recalling the look of a double-breasted design.

The coat was one continuous piece of fabric that wrapped around, except for the front panel that covered its center. This panel of fabric started at the coat’s shoulders. It was widest there, only leaving several inches to either side of it.

Then the panel slimmed in slightly to the waist, where it was narrowest, before continuing down to the coat’s base, widening slightly and running down in a way that was perfectly rectangular.

The buttons of the coat were silver. Rach side of the coat’s fabric panel ended with a thin raised ridge that extended from top to bottom along the length of it. The buttons sat just inside this ridge, perfectly spaced out and perfectly lined up with each other.

The coat’s sleeves were long. At the base of each, a few inches above wrist-height, there was a loop of fabric on each one. And a thin band of the coat’s same black suede material looped through it to circle around the sleeve for decorative effect.

The coat also had a stiff collar. It stood tall. The front flaps of it were wide enough that the triangular points of each collar’s side rested exactly above the coat’s top two silver buttons.

This was the look Christa wanted to wear tonight. The temperature was cool enough that she wouldn’t be too hot in it, and for whatever reason, this coat was just calling to her. She wanted it on her body.

She undressed herself. She wouldn’t bother putting anything on underneath the coat— she’d wear it just as it was, flush against her naked skin. Then she wouldn’t have to waste anytime undressing before having sex when she found her partner for the night.

Once she had the coat on, and she done up all its silver buttons to hold it closed and in place. Then she tied the coat’s black suede sash off at the waist in a delicate bow.

She chose a pair of tall, black silk boots that came three-quarters of the way up her leg to wear with it. The boots left just a strip of bare flesh between the top of each one and the base of the coat’s flared skirt.

Christa admired herself in the guest room mirror, and then decided to add a pair of slender black gloves to her outfit. Then she decided she was ready to go.

She snuck out of the house, and got in her car. Their family was rich enough that they could afford two— one that was hers, and one that was Todd’s.

Christa drove into town, and went directly to the bar that was on the furthest edge of it. There was one other bar that was more centered within town limits. But she preferred the one that was furthest out, because that was where all the highway passers-through stopped on the way out of town.

As soon as she entered, she scanned the room for that night’s conquest.

There were a few strangers in the bar, even though the night was getting later, sitting at bar tables, in booths or at the bar itself, nursing drinks in the dim gloom of the bar light’s flickering neon glow. Christa had her pick.

There was a man sitting at the far end of the bar, the end that was furthest remove from the entrance. He had a familiar air about him, though Christa knew she had never seen him before.

It took staring at him for a few seconds to realize he reminded her of her husband. He looked similar; they shared some physical characteristics in common.

Most of the men Christa ended up sleeping with looked at least a little bit like her husband. Sometimes they looked a lot like him. Christa had a type— Todd was it, and so was every other partner Christa took into bed.

This decided it for her. He was the guy she wanted to fuck that night, so she walked over to where he was sitting at the bar.

“Are you looking for company tonight?” She asked— she didn’t bother asking his name. She didn’t need to know it. She would never use it. Even if he told it to her, after the guy left town, she’d never remember it. So there was no point in wasting time learning useless information.

The man turned to her from his drink when she spoke. He looked over her, wearing her coat, and his eyes lit in lust. This was a common effect that Christa was used to inspiring in men, but she still took pride in it.

“Yes,” the man replied. “I’d love your company.”

“We could stay here, and enjoy this night together,” Christa offered, and she slipped a glove hand on to the man’s arm, where it was resting on the bar crossed over the other. She traced a looping, twisting pattern on it with one finger. “Or we could go somewhere else, and enjoy the night there… maybe even find something more enjoyable than sitting in a bar— and do that instead.”

The man understood exactly what she meant. “Let’s go,” he urged.

The two of them left together. The man was staying at the motel located several hundred yards down the road, and he took her back there, and led her to his room.

When they entered, and the door was closed behind them, Christa undid the sash of her coat. She unbuttoned the coat’s right side making it gape open and show her naked body through it; but she did nothing beyond that to disrobe herself.

She walked to the man, striding confidently in her boots, and pushed him back onto the motel bed.

There was nothing more that needed to be said— together, they undressed him, and then she started kissing out her lust on her stranger’s lips. He responded, and kissed her back hungrily.

She slung one leg over the side of him, getting herself into a straddling position. The material of her boots was resting directly against the sides of the man’s legs, where her own were lined up. She knew he could feel their silk there.

She started rocking against him, teasing the line of her slit along his cock, but not drawing him in yet. She felt her breasts showing through the opening of her coat.

The man pulled his lips back from hers. “Let’s stop for a second so I can put on a condom,” he gasped, a bit out of breath from her kissing.

Christa felt a spike of arousal inside. This was her favorite part of all: taking reckless risk. She’d done it so many times before— had done it both times that her sons had been conceived.

She kissed the man’s suggestion away. “No,” she challenged, between one kiss and the next. Her voice was forceful— she knew exactly what she wanted, and she would take it. “Fuck me bare, and come inside me.”

The man thrust up, and Christa thrust down, sinking onto him. She shuddered in pleasure when she did. It felt so good to be filled, and this guy was pleasantly thick. She felt a pang of regret for a second. She would never have cock exactly like this again…

But then she remembered that she had a type. And the men who fit it all tended to have cocks of similar size, so she would have many more experiences, nearly identical to this was one— and regret’s pang passed.

Christa fucked onto the guy harder, and he fucked her back, the two of them moving together in increasing urgency.

The totality of the experience came over her. Here she was, in a cheap, seedy motel on the edge of town, fucking a random stranger without a condom. And her husband was far away, home in bed and asleep, and he didn’t know anything about it. She was committing adultery right now.

All of this knowledge together, combined with the rough, hurried, frantic thrusts of the man beneath her was enough to draw an orgasm out of her. She threw her head back, letting out a full-throated moan, moving her body sinuously as she followed it. At the same time, she felt the man pulsing his come into her, and it triggered a few more aftershocks in her body when he did.

Then Christa slid off of the stranger’s cock. She stood from the bed, and rebuttoned the silver buttons of her coat on its ride side— she tied the sash around its waist.

At the end of the night, Christa always left without saying goodbye. Both she and the men she slept with knew exactly what they were doing, and how the night between them was going to go, though they never discussed it in so many words. So there were no expectations and no obligations when the night’s main event was over.

Once her sash was tied, she turned to walk to the door.

At that moment, the man on the bed spoke.

“Sleep, Christa.”

There was no time to think about what had been said, or to do anything other than react.

Christa stilled mid-stride, and her mind went into a fog. And yet even as the waking, conscious part of her mind slept, on her lower mental level— the one that lay dormant until it was summoned forth— Christa had understanding.

She wasn’t in a motel— had never gone out to a bar that night. She was in her own bedroom, and the man on the bed who she had just slept with was her own husband. He had been the stranger in bed with her every prior time that she’d believed she was cheating on him.

This dormant part of her mind— her sleeping self— knew all the things her waking mind didn’t. The things her waking mind couldn’t know, because it had been made to forget. But as her sleeping self, she knew that Todd understood her kink for being unfaithful. And that he also understood Christa had struggled with wanting it and never having it. Before he’d gotten involved, she’d never actually been able to bring herself to cheat on him, though she’d often fantasized about it in her own private masturbation.

So Todd had used his skill for hypnosis to create the experience of adultery for her— again and again, throughout the years.

Even sleeping, even standing frozen still and waiting with a fogged out mind for Todd’s next instruction, Christa’s heart was filled with love. Todd had done this for her— he’d wanted her to have it, because he loved her and wanted her to be happy.

He’d given her mind belief, had given her the mental experience of driving away from the house and traveling to a different location, the experience of meeting and fucking strangers behind his back all while he playing the other role himself, and she’d never even needed to leave her own house to live her fantasy out..

She loved him so much.

“We’re going to do this again tomorrow,” Todd spoke to his entranced wife. “I know you couldn’t get enough tonight… you need more of this, don’t you? You won’t be able to wait another week or two.”

“No, Todd,” Christa echoed, and even in trance, the desperation was still clear in her tone. “I won’t.”

“When you wake, you won’t remember my trancing you. You’ll remember leaving the motel room, getting in your car and driving home. Then sneaking into this room, to lie down and sleep beside me.

“But sneaking out and fucking a stranger tonight only whetted your appetite. You want to do it again tomorrow evening as soon as you can get away. You’ll dress yourself up again before you leave.

“And tomorrow night, when you go to the bar in your mind to look for another partner, the stranger you choose will be someone who lives in town, and will take you back to his house with him. He’s someone you’ve never seen before. You don’t recognize him. He’s just moved here.

“You’ll go to him, and you’ll sleep with him too. You want to do this again so badly that you’ll be thinking ahead to it all day, thinking about how much you’re looking forward to it. You’ll find youself getting hornier and hornier all day long.

“Now, when I tell you to wake, you’ll believe that you’ve just snuck in here to go to bed, after getting back. And you will remember and obey all my commands tomorrow, just like you always do.”

“Yes, Todd,” Christa droned. She would.

Todd left her tranced for a moment as he first got into his nightclothes, and then into bed. He closed his eyes. “Wake, Christa.”

Christa shut the door behind her. She’d just gotten back from sleeping with tonight’s stranger, and she tread carefully as crept into her marital bedroom.

It was late— she was tired, and anticipating going to sleep as soon as she could do it. She’d been in such a rush when she’d gotten home that she hadn’t stopped in at the guest room first to take off her coat or her boots. She’d have to take them off in here, hide them in her bedroom closet, and then sneak them back down the hall to her secret closet at some point during the day tomorrow.

She removed her boots first, moving slowly so she would make the least possible amount of noise. She didn’t want to wake Todd; didn’t want to be caught.

Then she untied the sash of the coat again, and unbuttoned it. She took it off, and grabbed an empty hanger from the back of the bedroom closet, again turning to look at Todd’s sleeping form in the bed to make sure she hadn’t roused him.

She hung her coat at the very back of her closet, against the wall on one side, and then set her boots beneath its hanging form. Todd wouldn’t see them back there, and then when she had some time to herself in the morning she could relocate them to their proper home.

She’d left one of her nightdresses hanging on a hook on the inside of the closet door earlier that day, and now she took it off and pulled it on.

Then— closing the closet door gingerly first— she crept back across the bedroom floor to her side of the bed. Then she lifted the bed’s covers before slipping underneath them.

She had once again gotten away with cheating on her husband. She smiled as she closed her eyes.

But she knew that night’s encounter hadn’t been enough to satisfy her totally. No matter what demands were put on her tomorrow, she’d make sure she found the time to get away tomorrow night. She’d go out to the bar again and choose someone else. There was no way that she could stand waiting another week or two before indulging herself again. The sex had been too good tonight. She’d been way too turned on by the whole thing to make herself wait any longer than a day for it to happen again.

She smiled again as she drifted off to sleep. Yes, she would get away again tomorrow night, and she would sleep with another stranger…

She was already eagerly looking forward to it.

* * *