The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Truly Compelling

Doctor Alicia DeLaurent embarks on a journey that will truly change everything she knows and believes about the power of Hypnotism

“So, what about all these old boxes, Doctor?” Jillian asked her boss, hypnotist and rising star Alicia DeLaurent.

She was hard at work packing up Alicia’s old office in preparation to move into a shiny,

much larger new one befitting the Doctor’s rising star status.

“I really don’t care, Jillian. If I have not seen it in years, or do not need to see it, throw it

out,” the stunning Alicia said tersely.

“Yes, Doctor,” the well conditioned sub and Administrative Assistant replied, as she continued to go through the box in front of her.

A moment later, she stopped.

“Whoa! Who even knew….” Jillian said as she pulled out an old picture of Alicia wearing a white karate uniform holding a large trophy.

“Wow! First place All County eighteen-and-under tournament! This picture of you is amazing! You were stunning even then, and you can fight, too! You cannot throw this out, Doctor…,” Jillian said excitedly.

Alicia sighed.

“Sleepy submissive,” she said firmly to her sub, who instantly sank deep into hypnosis just as she had been conditioned to do.

“Jillian, you will stop talking and simply do what I am telling you to do,” Alicia

commanded.

“I will stop talking and simply do what you tell me to do,” Jillian murmured softly.

Alicia regarded the pretty young blonde whom she had captured at a BDSM conference with disappointment. Not only was she disappointed in her submissive for not taking the cue to stop talking, she was even more so in herself for not being more forceful with her in general.

For an instant, she imagined dominating Jillian harshly, placing a collar around her neck and making her kneel before her before commanding her to eat her out.

An extremely skilled hypnotist, Alicia often found herself stopping short of truly dominating and humiliating her subjects, almost as if she were afraid to test her own limits.

But which is it, Alicia dear? Are you afraid you have already reached your limits, or are you afraid that you might be able to go much further…and that you will enjoy it too much? she admonished herself.

Even worse than her doubt and indecisiveness, Alicia was dissatisfied with her current career trajectory as a hypnotherapist, though she had not shared that particular fact with anyone.

The gorgeous hypnotist sighed, feeling her vagina moistening slightly at the prospect of using Jillian as a sex-slave, then impatiently snapped her fingers and woke the blonde from her trance. Alicia smiled smugly when Jillian opened her mouth to speak and almost instantly involuntarily closed it. She glanced at her boss and Mistress, then shrugged and went back to the chores she’d been assigned.

Alicia left Jillian to her task and went into her inner office for privacy.

“I am so tired of cleaning up everyone else’s messes,” she thought as she kicked off her designer pumps.

Alicia sat on the comfortable couch her clients often laid on while she hypnotized them, and contemplated her recent life choices as well as what her career to this point actually meant.

Meditating quietly, Alicia had something of an epiphany.

“I certainly don’t care why these people eat the way they do or what they even

eat; hypnotherapy is becoming so boring! And on top of that, now I am the consulting hypnotist for the police department too!” she muttered.

She had always been a diligent worker with high standards, a strong work ethic and morals, Alicia now realized that not only was she bored, but she did not value the work ethic and morals nearly as much as she once did.

“I have to wonder, is this what drove Hannah Hunt to the dark side?” she thought as she rose and aimlessly moved around stacks of patient files on her desk.

As if on cue, her phone rang. The Doctor picked it up and sighed when she saw the name.

Emily Tobias; the now District Attorney she had saved from the machinations of hypnotist Hannah Hunt.

Emily calling her usually meant one of two things; she either wished to be hypnotically dominated, courtesy of lingering hypnotic programming from Hannah Hunt, or there was another mess she wanted Alicia to clean up.

“Yes, Emily?” Alicia said with a touch of exasperation as she answered the phone.

“Hello Doctor DeLaurent. I am not sure how to tell you this, so I will just tell you. Holly Howe is missing…,” Emily said without preamble.

Alicia frowned and closed her eyes.

She took a deep breath before speaking.

“Tell me everything you know, NOW!” Alicia demanded.

Hannah Hunt was dangerous, a skilled hypnotist with almost no conscience.

Alicia did not fear retaliation, at least not immediately, as she should still have a firm hold on the mind of the rogue hypnotist and therapist Hunt/Howe.

At least she hoped she did.

“I am sorry, but there isn’t much to tell yet,” the District Attorney lamented.

Alicia sighed.

“Just tell me what you DO know, damn it,” she said coolly.

“She has not shown up for work the past two days, and there is no evidence she has been at her home during that time. She was last seen leaving work three days ago with a beautiful woman leading her by the arm,” Emily replied.

“Another mess; that is great. Keep me updated,” Alicia said irritably.

She disconnected the call before Emily could reply. Alicia took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Jillian! Get in here now!” the doctor yelled.

The blonde, still silent from the earlier post-hypnotic command, walked in and looked quizzically at her boss. Jillian looked unhappy; she obviously wanted to say something, but she was compelled to obey Alicia’s command and kept silent.

“You have nothing to say I wish to hear right now, Jillian. Your mouth is better suited for other things,” Mistress Alicia informed her submissive coolly.

Submissive? Or slave? Is there a difference? Alicia wondered as she pointed to the space under her desk.

“Pleasure me,” she commanded imperiously.

Jillian took a deep breath, got on her hands and knees and crawled under the desk, never breaking eye contact with her Mistress until she reached Alicia’s short black skirt. Jillian then felt a hand grab her hair, pushing her closer to her Mistress’s wet, waiting pussy. It was not her place to question her Mistress, but as she began to lick at Alicia’s pussy, Jillian could not help but wonder what was bothering the hypnotist.

* * *

Emily Tobias had already contacted the Idaho State Police as well as federal investigators regarding the missing Holly Howe, formerly Hannah Hunt. The stage hypnotist and therapist had gotten deep inside Emily’s head, deep enough to completely control her on behalf of a drug lord.

She spent most of the next day examining the evidence law enforcement had gathered on Holly.

There was not much.

Emily was dreading her next call.

She needed to report to Doctor Alicia DeLaurent, the hypnodomme who had rescued her from the mental clutches of Hannah Hunt.

After being placed in the witness protection program, Hannah Hunt became Holly Howe, a truly convincing new identity courtesy of Alicia’s hypnotic conditioning.

While it was not a call Emily was eager to make, she needed to keep the Doctor informed of the situation.

Emily Tobias had lobbied successfully to be named lead investigator on the disappearance of Holly Howe and would be in charge of locating her.She was relieved that she’d been able to convince the Feds and local cops to let her take the lead on the case; Hannah had hypnotized her and made her a puppet once already. The DA desperately wanted to keep that a secret and avoid it happening again.

Sighing, she dialed the phone.

Alicia answered immediately.

“Emily, what news do you have for me?” Alicia asked in a clipped, no-nonsense tone.

Emily cleared her throat.

“Well, I am afraid there isn’t much. Holly went to work, left at the end of her shift. She never made it home,” she said.

“Go on,” Alicia said curtly.

“She did not show up for work the next morning. My office is handling this case as a missing person, by the way,” Emily said.

Alicia was silent for a moment.

“Tell me, am I going to have to clean up another mess, Emily?” she asked irritably, her foot tapping the floor beneath her desk rapidly, a testament to her annoyance.

“I hope not, Doctor,” Emily replied hopefully.

“Oh? And why is that?” Alicia asked skeptically.

“There is one thing I have to share with you, I am sending it to you now,” Emily replied.

Alicia waited for the message to arrive in her personal email.

She brusquely waved Jillian away as she entered the room with yet another box she no doubt had questions about. The submissive blonde’s shoulders slumped as she was shooed away, still carrying a large heavy box.

“I am supposed to be seeing precisely what, Emily?” Alicia asked impatiently. “This is really grainy…”

“Yes, Doctor, it is,” the DA replied. “The lab cleaned it up but has not released the new version yet.”

“This does me no good, I don’t know what the fuck I am looking at,” the hypnotist said tersely.

“I’m sorry, Doctor,” Emily said meekly.

“I am assuming one of those figures is Hannah?” Alicia asked, sighing.

“Yes, Doctor,” Emily replied meekly.

“Okay, then who the hell is the other woman? Stop wasting my time, Emily,” Alicia said in exasperation.

“We don’t know yet,” Emily admitted. “The lab can’t do much better than this. I don’t suppose you have any idea who she is?”

“No, I can’t tell from that picture…but look how they are walking arm-in-arm, like friends; Holly certainly does not look like she is in distress,” Alicia replied thoughtfully.

“I agree, and that leaves very few possible scenarios; Holly either knows her and is leaving willingly, or she is being threatened and playing along out of fear. That appears to be the only likely scenarios we can go with,” Emily replied.

“Maybe not,” the Doctor responded thoughtfully.

“Oh?” Emily asked.

“She could be hypnotized,” Alicia replied calmly.

“WHAT? By whom?” Emily asked in alarm.

“There have always been rumors of a secret society of…well, super-hypnotists. Powerful women who can do some REALLY incredible stuff with hypnotism. They are supposedly always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people to join their conclaves. Who better for them to recruit than Hannah Hunt?” Alicia asked.

“You,” Emily replied immediately. “You’re better than Hannah, Doctor,” she said.

“Perhaps; at any rate I have not been approached; these people are dark, scary types. Ruthless and power-hungry, controlling lots of individuals from behind the scenes… if any of it is true,” Alicia replied.

“Doctor, please come to my office tomorrow morning, we can put our heads together and see where we are at. Ten a.m., if you can,” Emily said.

“Listen to me Emily, if any of these people are actually involved, there are things at work, hypnosis that even I probably can’t help with. I just told you I have no proof, just stories and rumors, about this thing called ‘True Hypnosis’. Powerful, dangerous stuff that makes what Hannah did to you look like child’s play,” Alicia explained.

“A level of hypnotic power that I have always wondered if I could gain access to”, Alicia thought to herself, silently.

“All the more reason we need to meet up about this,” the DA said as she hung up the phone.

Alicia set down her phone, too preoccupied to be annoyed that Emily had hung up on her.

She pondered a possible connection between Hannah Hunt and True Hypnotism.

A chill ran through Doctor Alicia DeLaurent as she recalled some of the horrible things she had heard whispers of True Hypnotists doing to their victims.

She hoped she was wrong.

“Or do I?” she wondered aloud.

* * *

“Thank you for coming, Doctor,” Emily said as Alicia DeLaurent and her submissive assistant Jillian entered her office.

“Thank you, Emily. I only hope this is a productive meeting,” Alicia replied somewhat curtly.

Emily nodded.

“This is Matthew, he is the special investigator for the case,” she added, gesturing to a handsome young man dressed in a nicely tailored charcoal-gray suit standing next to her desk.

“Nice to meet you, Investigator…” Alicia said in a way to ask his last name and to let everyone know she was going to be professional.

“Tobias,” the young man said.

He eagerly held out his hand to the stunningly beautiful Doctor DeLaurent.

The Doctor of Domination took a deep breath and shot a stare at Emily that chilled her, as she greeted the young special investigator.

“As in Emily’s son?” Alicia said incredulously.

He nodded.

“I assure you Doctor, I am quite a capable investigator,” Matthew replied, meeting Alicia’s powerful gaze.

Her intense, almond shaped hazel eyes were too intense for the young man, and he blinked and looked away.

“Yes, I am sure you are capable…” Alicia said condescendingly. “Of exactly what, I do not know just yet…”

Jillian stared at her feet, while Emily steeled herself with a deep breath.

“He is capable, Doctor, I assure you. He finished first in his training class…and for

obvious reasons, I need discretion on this case,” the DA said.

“I understand discretion, Emily,” Alicia replied, disdain at the decision to use her son evident in her voice, “but I do not need to be protecting a mouse in a world full of big cats,”

Matthew stood as tall as his six-foot, two-hundred pound frame could.

“I assure you, Doctor, I am no mouse,” he said indignantly.

“We shall see about that,” Alicia said as she took a seat at the round table.

Jillian sat beside her Mistress-boss.

“There may be things in play here that you do not, and cannot understand,” Alicia added icily, again staring Mathew down.

Again, he looked away.

“So, we are going to be taking the lead on the investigation, I pulled a few strings,” Emily said, suddenly desperate to take the focus off of her son.

“Obviously…” Alicia said as she continued to glare at Matthew.

“Anyway…we leave tonight. Here is what the Idaho investigators sent us. Again, it isn’t much, only that she has been missing seventy-two hours, and a few other minor details, interviews with potential witnesses, associates, etcetera,” Emily said, holding up a folder.

“If this is what I’m afraid it is, Hannah’s long gone; we may never find her…unless she, and the people she is with, WANT her to be found,” Alicia said.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Emily asked, confusion on her face.

Alicia seemed unusually out of sorts, tense and uncertain. It was very unlike the typically supremely confident, powerful ‘Doctor of Domination’.

“It means that I have a theory based on my area of expertise, Emily. Hypnotism and domination; the world you fell into… but an even darker and more dangerous side of it. I don’t have full access, but I do have connections and theories…none of which I will share with you right now,” Alicia replied coolly.

“I think that is a mistake, Doctor. We all need to be on the same page here; Hannah is extremely dangerous, and from what you are saying, she could become even more so,” Emily said in her strong District Attorney manner.

Alicia smiled wryly.

“Does that page include everyone knowing EVERYTHING, Emily?” the Doctor asked, looking at Matthew.

He wore a look of confusion, obviously in the dark about his mother’s hypnotic enslavement.

Emily sighed.

“No…,I suppose you’re right. Not everything,” she conceded, suddenly sheepish.

“Jillian, you will stay here and act as my liaison; you will report to me whenever Emily has anything useful, and when I get some information you will show her what I deem it necessary for her to see,” Alicia instructed firmly.

“Yes, Doctor,” Jillian agreed immediately.

“Matthew and I are going for coffee so we can get to know one another a bit. You don’t object, do you Emily?” Alicia said with an icy stare at the District Attorney.

Emily was immediately cowed by her Mistress’s dominant persona, and silently shook her head in a wordless ‘no’.

“Excellent; ladies, we will be back when I am finished with our Lead Investigator,” Alicia said commandingly.

Both Emily and Jillian nodded submissively, knowing that they had no say in the matter.

“Matthew, let’s go, we have things to discuss, and things for you to learn,” Alicia said, eyeing the handsome young man like a predator stalking prey.

The new investigator glanced at his mother, who nodded.

Sighing, he realized he had no choice but to go with the beautiful Doctor; as he moved to follow Alicia, he gave his mother a confused look.

Emily shrugged apologetically.

As Matthew followed the stunning brunette, he was awed by her physique; the

perfectly proportioned figure, the toned, athletic body supporting ample breasts, not to mention her classically beautiful face.

Alicia smirked as she walked, her expensive high-heeled sandals clicking on the pavement. Without looking back, she was quite confident that the young man was already captivated by her beauty, which was accentuated by the form fitting black sleeveless top and short black skirt she wore, her jewelry consisted only of a diamond pendant and a silver thumb ring, and her look was completed by black fingernail polish, as well as black toenails on her nearly perfect feet.

Alicia led Matthew to her brand new black Range Rover; the vehicle had dark-tinted windows and every possible upgrade.

“Get in,” she ordered as she unlocked the vehicle with her key fob.

Matthew reflexively obeyed.

“Shouldn’t we be contacting Holly’s known associates? So what is the plan, exactly? Where are we going?” he asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

“Be quiet. You will listen to me closely at all times, rookie. I am doing the investigating; YOU are here to learn,” Alicia replied, fixing him with her intense stare.

Matthew started to protest, then fell silent, intimidated.

“Ok…” the young man muttered, as if he was in the principal’s office being admonished.

“Your inexperience is showing already, dear. Stop asking questions. You can learn a lot by listening and observing someone who knows what they are doing,” Alicia added as she sat beside him.

Put in his place, the young man sat back in his seat, shoulder slumped. The hypnotist smiled at his body language; she had succeeded in putting him off balance. Matthew was likely a bit confused and thinking about how to prove himself.

Alicia’s intense, beautiful eyes never left his, and Matthew found it difficult to think while meeting her gaze.

Alicia opened her purse and pulled out a beautiful jade pendant on a silver chain, and hung it from the rear view mirror. The bauble was captivating, and Alicia was pleased to see that her fluid, graceful movement as she hung it led the young man’s eyes reflexively to the gem.

“Pretty isn’t it?” the hypnotist asked casually.

“Yes, it is,” Matthew agreed.

“It is VERY captivating; even more captivating than my ass, tits or eyes, all of which have already caught your attention, haven’t they Matthew?” Alicia purred.

“Wait, w-what…?” Matthew stammered.

He glanced reflexively at Alicia’s eyes; his gaze darted to her chest, then back to her eyes. Suddenly unsure where to look, he shifted his eyes back to the jade pendant, turning about slowly on the end of its chain.

Matthew sighed.

He had, in fact, been admiring her magnificent ass, fantastic breasts and beautiful eyes since meeting her.

It was almost impossible not to do so.

His cheeks flamed red, and he stoically kept his eyes on the pendant. Had he

looked at the beautiful Alicia, he would have seen her smug ‘I have you right where I want you’

smile.

“Don’t ‘what’ me, rookie. You were ogling me, but you are better off just looking at the pendant. You see, Inspector Matthew, the entire time since we met I have been studying you, looking for things to use to my advantage in our relationship, while you were simply leering at me,” the hypnotist said in a firm but soothing voice.

“No, it’s not like that—,” Matthew began to protest, trying to retain some semblance of dignity.

“Yes, Matthew, it is exactly like that,” the Doctor interrupted him.

Matthew fell silent.

“We both know you were staring at me, and we both know I saw you, and we both know what an amateur you are. You are better off looking at the pendant,” Alicia continued in her insistent voice.

Matthew turned to look at the hypnotist, but before he could move too far, he was reprimanded.

“The pendant, Inspector! Keep your eyes on it! Let’s get things clear before you look at me again. I don’t want to be leered at,” Alicia said.

“S-Sorry,” Matthew stuttered as he turned back to the pendant.

He sighed; he knew this case was important to his mother, and to his career; the last thing he wanted was any issues with allegations of sexist behavior from a Doctor who often worked with law enforcement.

“I see how uncomfortable this is making you; take a deep breath and RELAX…,” Alicia said in a calm, soothing voice.

“Okay…,” the off-balance young man agreed, inhaling deeply.

“Don’t worry Matthew, I am not mad at you…but I want you to understand a few things, so with your permission I will explain those things to you. Is that acceptable to you, Matthew?” Alicia asked in her practiced hypnotist’s voice.

“I…sure, okay. Yes,” Matthew replied, wanting to please Alicia DeLaurent.

* * *

“That’s very good, Matthew; I am very happy you have given me permission to help you,” the hypnotist said, continuing her soothing tone of voice.

Matthew smiled faintly, glad that she finally seemed happy with him.

“I want you to start taking deep, slow breaths in through your nose, and breathing out through your mouth; do not talk, simply listen to what I have to say about your behavior…listen closely to my voice…,” Alicia continued.

The dominant woman smiled as the young man continued to stare at the jade pendant, breathing deeply in and out as she had instructed.

“That’s it, just keep breathing, and with each breath in you can feel calm air entering your body, relaxing you. With each exhale you feel the tensions leaving your body, flowing down through your chest, into your legs and then out through the tips of your toes…,” the hypnotist suggested.

Matthew was looking at the shiny pendant, taking slow deep breaths and listening to her voice, just as Alicia had instructed.

“Excellent, Matthew,” The hypnodomme said.

She began to match the cadence of his breathing with simple instructions in her irresistible voice.

“Calm air in…Tension out…,”

“Calm air in…Tension out…,”

“Calm air in…Tension out…,”

Alicia could see the young man was relaxing as she continued to speak soothingly in rhythm with his breathing.

“Calm air in…tension out…very good…you are feeling very relaxed now, Matthew,” she said.

The hypnodomme saw his eyes were becoming glassy, and his breathing slowed.

He was ready.

“Calm air in…tension out…relaxing more and more…very good, Matthew… you are very relaxed right now; however, you can relax even deeper and feel so much better…Relaxing more is going to feel wonderful…if you want to feel even better just give a little nod as you continue to breathe and look at the pendant,” Alicia suggested firmly.

The young, obviously suggestible young man nodded his head slightly.

Alicia smirked.

“That’s very good, Matthew; to go deeper you really don’t have to do anything but continue to breathe deeply and listen closely to my voice…notice how easy to do…breathing in…and out…as you listen to my voice… if you want to continue to relax deeper…to feel even better, just nod your head again,” she said soothingly.

Alicia smiled smugly as the young man nodded his head again.

“You are doing so very well; I am very pleased, Matthew,” Alicia praised him.

Matthew smiled a bit in response.

“Just follow my voice…as you look at the beautiful pendant…breathing slowly in…and out…relaxing more and more…you are feeling tired now, Matthew…sleepy…,” Alicia suggested.

She noted with satisfaction that Matthew’s head started nodding, his eyelids drooping.

Time to close the deal, Alicia thought.

“Close your eyes and sleep now,” the hypnodomme instructed firmly.

Matthew’s eyes closed and his head nodded all the way forward, his chin resting on his chest.

“Sleep, sleep deep for me now, good boy,” Alicia said softly but firmly.

“Sleep…,” Matthew muttered.

Alicia grinned.

“Now it is time to make you nice and compliant,” she said as she started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

“Matthew, when you are very relaxed now…you will find that it is very easy to listen to my voice…very easy to respond to my suggestions…you want to listen to my voice…to listen… and obey…listen…and obey…it feels so good to relax deeper and listen to my voice…to do what I suggest… nod your head if you agree,” the hypnotist said in her well-trained voice.

Matthew gave a slight nod. Alicia smiled as she pulled onto the highway.

“Matthew, when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes, and you will become very focused on the dotted lines in the road,” Alicia instructed, deciding to try a technique she learned about in her hypnotic inquisition of Hannah Hunt.

“Yes…,” Matthew murmured.

“You will open your eyes and count the lines in your head as we drive. Each number will cause you to sink you deeper into relaxation, and each number will make you more and more submissive to me; if you understand, nod your head,” Alicia said firmly.

A simple nod; the hypnotist snapped her fingers.

Matthew’s eyes blinked open. He stared out of the vehicle, silently counting lines in his head.

“Stop when you get to five-hundred; say the last number aloud,” Alicia instructed.

She set the cruise control at fifty-five miles per hour, so he could easily establish a rhythm with his counting.

“Five hundred…” Matthew eventually said, just under three miles into the trip.

“That’s very good, very good Matthew; the next time I snap my fingers, you will again silently count the lines and continue to sink deeper into relaxation and become more submissive to me with each number. This time, you will count to one hundred, and again you will say the last number aloud. After you do so, you will say: ’I obey Doctor DeLaurent’. Each time you say this phrase it will become more deeply embedded in your subconscious mind,” Alicia said.

She snapped her fingers. Matthew focused on the lines, his breathing slow and rhythmic.

“One hundred, I obey Doctor DeLaurent,” Matthew proclaimed a short time later.

The hypnodomme smiled.

Ten more times Matthew counted, and ten more times he declared his obedience to Doctor DeLaurent.

Satisfied, Alicia drove through a coffee shop and picked up two coffees and placed them in the car’s cup holder.

“Matthew, we will rejoin Jillian and your mom very soon; however, first there is one more thing we need to establish. When I, and only I, say the words ‘sleepy submissive,’ you will instantly return to this nice relaxed state; you will drop deep into trance, ready to follow my suggestions. Now, if you understand, nod your head please,” Alicia instructed.

A definitive nod. The Hypnodomme smiled.

Alicia pushed the button on the steering wheel that accessed her phone, and used a voice command to call Jillian.

“Hello Doctor,” Jillian answered.

“Change of plans. Meet at my place in an hour, both of you,” Alicia commanded.

“Why? Wait, what’s going on? Oh, you didn’t hypnotize…,” Jillian replied.

“Of course I did. Do not question me, and do not say anything about it to Emily, either. Just obey. See you in one hour,” Alicia said firmly.

She disconnected the call before the submissive woman could reply.

“Open your eyes, wide awake at three, Mathew. You will not remember relaxing for me or anything that happened while you were in trance. You will believe we simply had a nice chat and you will feel wonderful and refreshed,” Alicia said.

“I obey Doctor DeLaurent,” Matthew responded quietly.

Alicia smiled approvingly.

“One, Two, Three,” the sexy hypnotist said, snapping her fingers.

Matthew Tobias started awake, blinking and looking around, a slightly confused expression on his face.

“Are you feeling ok?” Alicia asked with a smile.

“Oh, uh… yes; I must have dozed off… sorry…,” Matthew replied sheepishly.

“Oh, it’s perfectly normal. Especially for a sleepy submissive…,” Alicia replied.

The young man’s eyes slammed shut as he slipped right back into deep hypnosis.

“So, you like to stare at me, do you? Let’s have a little fun with that; listen very carefully Matthew…,” Alicia began.

* * *

Alicia led Matthew into her home, where Jillian and Emily were waiting, seated on the couch as they discussed the disappearance of Hannah Hunt.

Matthew followed Alicia as if he were on a leash.

“Any progress?” the brunette hypnotist asked immediately.

“Unfortunately no,” Jillian replied.

“Nothing new to report,” Emily added with a sigh.

Both Jillian and Emily could tell Matthew was deeply under Alicia’s hypnotism. Neither asked why Alicia had entranced him.

“Well, we have other things to do at the moment anyway. If the reason for Hannah’s disappearance is what I fear it is, things are going to get dangerous. I may not be able to protect any of us, but I am going to try,” Alicia said.

“What are you talking about?” Emily asked as she eyed her hypnotized son, standing silently and staring blankly.

“We all need protection from hypnotic forces you can’t comprehend. Power beyond even what you experienced with Hannah,” the hypnodomme said, a touch of arrogance in her voice.

“What does that even mean?” Emily asked, exasperated.

Both she and Jillian stood.

“No time for unnecessary questions right now; I did fill Matthew in on the situation and our history. You don’t mind that I have hypnotized him, do you?” Alicia countered.

“I…I suppose I don’t…,” Emily stammered.

“No matter if you do; it is a necessity, so you will adapt and learn to like it,” Alicia told her firmly.

“I…yes, Doctor,” Emily agreed.

“Matthew, is it enjoyable being hypnotized by me?” Alicia asked.

“Yes, Doctor,” the young man answered in a sleepy monotone.

“Excellent; now I am going to drop all three of you deep into hypnosis and attempt to implant some kind of protection against other, powerful hypnotists…unfortunately it might not even be remotely enough,” Alicia said seriously.

“Wait, what? Hold on—,” Emily began.

“Sleepy submissive,” the hypnodomme interrupted her in a powerful voice.

Emily and Jillian instantly joined Matthew in hypnotic trances.

“That’s it, drop deep…sink…deep, deep into hypnosis for me…you are so good at going into trance…it is so easy,” Alicia said seductively.

“Sit here, if you are deeply hypnotized,” the Doctor instructed, pointing to the couch.

Emily, Jillian and Matthew found their way to the couch, and silently sat down in a row.

“Before starting some resistance training, Emily, you are absolutely fine with Matthew being hypnotized by me. Repeat that, and believe it completely,” Alicia said.

“I am absolutely fine with Matthew being hypnotized by you, Doctor,” the entranced District Attorney said, her conditioning to accept and believe things she repeated in trance already long established.

The suggestion locked into her subconscious, and Emily would thereafter be absolutely fine with her son being Alicia’s hypnosis subject.

“Very good, now let’s begin….” the hypnodomme said, sitting in a recliner opposite the three hypnotized people.

Taking a deep breath, Alicia began to install suggestions into her three submissives in an attempt to help them resist the type of hypnosis she feared they would be up against as they looked into Hannah Hunt’s disappearance.

* * *

“I just heard from the team in Boise, they will meet us at the plane when we land,” Emily

Tobias said, seated on the small government jet she had requisitioned.

Alicia merely nodded; she was deep in thought, sitting next to Jillian, who was slumped in her seat, sleeping naturally.

Emily sighed at Alicia barely acknowledging her.

“Why are you keeping him hypnotized, Doctor?” she finally asked as she looked over to her son, who sat buckled in his seat, reciting silent mantras in his head as he focused his gaze on Alicia’s jade pendant which he held in his lap.

“Because it may save his life,” Alicia replied absently.

Emily decided to take her seat and prepare for landing, choosing not to push the subject. At the moment she was more concerned about who may have helped Hannah escape than with her being on the loose, or what Alicia was doing to her son. She quickly hammered out texts to all the agencies involved in the case, reminding them she was the lead on the case and to report to her and her only.

Emily also wanted to make sure that her once being compromised by Hannah Hunt’s hypnotism remained a secret known only to the people on the plane with her.

“When we land, we will go right to the hotel and get set up. Doctor, you will have full access to all incoming information. Take Matthew and Jillian and see if you can find any information on these…True Hypnotists. I will coordinate the search for Hannah,” Emily said as the plane began to descend.

Alicia smiled, finding it amusing that Emily believed she was in charge.

“Sounds good,” she said amiably.

“I just have to sign a few papers and I am in charge here,” Emily said as the plane taxied a private hanger.

The District Attorney, dressed in a stylish navy blue pantsuit, left the plane; she had asked the others to stay behind, not wanting to explain she was working with a skilled hypnotist and her two submissives. She met with State and Federal officials, and signed the requisite papers that gave her the lead on the case. There was an SUV waiting for her use, and it was loaded with files pertaining to Hannah/Holly. Emily returned to the plane to gather the team; Alicia awakened Matthew and ordered him to act as their driver. When they arrived at the hotel, Jillian and Matthew set up their laptops and began to go through the files the Feds had given them.

“All right, everyone keep your cellphones on, this way Jillian can track where everyone is on her computer; by the way, Jillian is now officially a temporary employee of the DA’s office, as are you, Doctor,” Emily said.

“Excellent, all nice and official..as if a group of nefarious hypnotists will care,” Alicia said sarcastically.

Emily ignored the jibe.

“Remember, she is ‘Holly Howe,’ and we are not to use her real name,” she reminded the group.

“Yes, ma’am,” Matthew said.

Alicia and Jillian nodded.

“Okay, Jillian stays here as a liaison to the various agencies, and she will keep looking for anything interesting in the files. The Doctor and I will go to Holly’s apartment and her place of employment. Matthew, you will see what you can find out from her social media,” Emily said.

Again, Alicia smirked at Emily’s endearing attempt to appear in charge.

“Shall we, Emily?” she asked, staring at the District Attorney.

Emily’s confident demeanor suddenly faded.

“Yes, Doctor,” she replied submissively.

Alicia smirked and led Emily from the hotel suite.

A short time later the pair entered the small apartment of Holly Howe. Nothing looked out of place; everything in the kitchen was put away in a neat, organized fashion. They found nothing interesting in the closets, bathroom, or bedroom. In the living room everything was in its place, television remotes in their holders, the plants starting to turn brown.

On a small desk sat a laptop computer, which when opened asked for the password. Seated at the desk, Emily gave an audible groan when the password request appeared.

“Get up,” Alicia commanded, tapping the DA on the shoulder.

Emily immediately complied, standing to allow the beautiful hypnodomme to move into the chair.

A few keystrokes later and Alicia was on the computer.

“How did you know her password?” Emily asked in surprise.

“I gave it to her under hypnosis, as a precaution,” Alicia said with satisfaction.

“Do I even want to know what you have put in my head…?” Emily asked playfully.

“I really don’t see much of anything,” the hypnodomme said, ignoring her.

Emily sighed and waited while Alicia went through Holly’s computer.

“Just some BDSM sites and adult entertainment things…as far as emails and messages, it’s all mundane, nothing looks suspicious,” Alicia said after she’d finished.

“Let’s bag it and have Matthew go through it; nothing here looks particularly out of the ordinary. It looks like she was not planning to go anywhere,” Emily said.

“Which makes the hypnotists’ conclave scenario even more frighteningly popular in my head,” the Doctor said with a sigh.

Emily said nothing; a flashback of herself kneeling at the feet of Hannah Hunt played in her head; she recalled doing exactly as she was told by the cunning hypnotist. She shook her head to clear the memory.

“Let’s head to the coffee shop; it was her last known location,” she said.

The pair left the apartment and made their way to the coffee shop where Holly worked. It was not terribly crowded, as it was late afternoon.

Emily flashed her credentials to a young female barista as they entered and asked to see the manager or owner. The woman nodded and went to an office in the back; she returned a moment later.

“The owner will be right with you,” she said before resuming her work.

A young man came out of the office and invited Emily and Alicia inside.

“So, what can I do for you? I am Josh Jennings, I own the place,” he said, clearly admiring Alicia’s stunning looks.

The hypnotist was radiantly beautiful even in a conservative white blouse and black slacks, her hair in a simple ponytail.

Alicia smiled, remembering Josh as the worker who was on shift with Holly the last time they were here.

“You seem quite young to own a business like this,” Emily commented.

“The old owner wanted to move to Florida where it’s warm; I found an investor, and took over about 6 months ago,” Josh said pleasantly.

“I see; well Josh, I’m District Attorney Emily Tobias, and we are here looking into the disappearance of Holly Howe,” Emily replied.

“I see,” Josh said carefully.

“Is there any information you can give us that might be useful in finding her?” Emily asked.

Josh looked thoughtful.

“Well, her last shift was in the evening, so she was closing alone; the register was closed out properly, the money was in the safe, and the deposit ready for the morning bank run…,” he said slowly.

“Are there any cameras in the shop? Either in here or outside?” Alicia asked.

Josh smiled at the gorgeous Doctor.

“There are no interior cameras, and as for outside, there may be some on the building itself, but they are not mine; they would belong to the landlord,” the young man said.

“Thank you, Josh. Emily, why don’t you go check to see if there are any cameras outside besides the traffic cam we got the initial picture from?” Alicia said with a dazzling smile.

Emily took the hint, rising and leaving the hypnotist alone in the office with Josh. Once Emily was gone, Josh’s demeanor suddenly changed from amiable to hostile.

“So, what can I do for you, Dr. Alicia DeLaurent, the ‘Doctor of Domination’ or do you prefer ‘Heaven’s Hypnodomme’? You really should choose one,” Josh said, sarcastically.

“I’m working on it, Josh. Have you got something to say to me? Alicia asked carefully.

She was almost certain the young man had been hypnotized by someone else.

“This is for you,” Josh said somewhat mechanically, reaching into his desk and pulling out a large envelope addressed to Doctor Alicia DeLaurent in flowery script.

Alicia took the envelope and looked at the young man, who had a dazed look about him; a look that was familiar to the hypnodomme. To her expert eye Alicia could tell he was in a deeper trance than any she had ever induced herself.

“Open it, please. It is the only clue you will get; if anyone sees this, you will never get what you want,” Josh said calmly, clearly reciting instructions he’d been given.

* * *

Alicia opened the envelope and pulled out a photo of Holly Howe standing outside a club, a dazed expression on her face.

The sign behind her said “Aphrodite’s.”

“You have seen enough. Put it back in the envelope now, Doctor,” Josh said, expression blank.

Alicia complied with a sigh.

“I will take that back now,” Josh said.

Alicia handed over the envelope, and watched as Josh lit it on fire with a cigarette lighter and put it in the metal waste bin beside his desk.

“Go find her alone, Doctor. Your minions will be useless,” Josh said cryptically.

Alicia nodded, and took a deep breath; for a moment she considered hypnotizing Josh; she decided against it, as the realization that there was indeed a True Hypnotist’s conclave involved.

The normally unshakable Alicia was frightened by the revelation, and she doubted she could easily overcome his programming without days of conditioning; she also knew Josh was right in that Jillian, Emily and Matthew had no chance to survive that environment.

She wasn’t sure she could, either.

“We are finished here, time to go, Doctor,” Josh said, continuing to use Alicia’s preferred title in public.

He rose and opened the office door, waiting for Alicia to leave.

As they left the office, Josh’s demeanor changed immediately; his eyes focused and he moved less stiffly. The sharp hypnotist immediately saw the change, and further realized the gravity of the situation.

“I am sorry I couldn’t be much help, and I hope you find Holly. She is a nice woman and great employee,” Josh said as they rejoined Emily, who had returned after finding nothing helpful in terms of exterior cameras.

“Thank you, Josh,” Alicia said absently, having no more use for the hypno-slave.

Emily extended her hand.

“We will do our best to find her, thank you for your assistance,” she said amiably.

“Let’s go,” Alicia said curtly, and Emily dutifully followed the dominant woman out of the shop without another word.

Josh returned to his office after the two attractive women left, picked up his phone and dialed a number without realizing what he was doing.

“Mistress, the Doctor is in,” the young man said when someone answered.

He disconnected the call, then went about the rest of his day with no memory of having made it.

Emily and Alicia walked to their vehicle in silence.

“What did you find out from Josh?” Emily asked finally.

“Not much, just a kid trying to run a business. He did hear Holly talking about something that might be of interest, though,” Alicia replied.

“And that was?” Emily asked, eyebrows raised.

“A club in Portland she said she was interested in going to,” Alicia replied absently.

“Okay… what’s so special about this club?” Emily asked, slightly exasperated at Alicia’s distant behavior.

“They do hypnosis shows, among other things. I remember the name from when I started doing the show circuit, but I never performed there,” Alicia replied.

“So we go there and check it out,” Emily reasoned.

“WE don’t. I go. Alone,” Alicia said.

“No, we are in this as a team,” Emily protested.

“Not this time, we don’t. This is my world. My rules. You will stay here and see if you can find out anything else that is useful,” Alicia said in a commanding tone.

“I don’t like this idea,” Emily protested.

“You really don’t have a choice. You will obey me,” Alicia said firmly with the snap of a finger as they got into their SUV.

Emily opened her mouth, then closed it.

“Yes, Mistress Alicia,” she said, buckling her seatbelt, unable to argue with the Doctor of Domination.

* * *

Emily arranged for a flight to Portland for Alicia; she continued the investigation in Boise with Jillian and Matthew.

Alicia was nervous on the short flight, and wondered what she was walking into. She feared involvement with a true hypnotists’ conclave, and despite her own skill at self-hypnosis, she was concerned about being strong enough not to fall under the power of another hypnotist and ending up like Josh, or worse.

Not for the first time, Alicia considered simply walking away.

Hannah is not my responsibility; you are just cleaning up someone else’s mess again, she told herself.

Alicia sighed.

The hypnodomme part of her was not pleased that self-doubt had crept in.

“Fuck that, you can handle this. You are the Doctor of Domination”, she told herself, resolving to see the situation through.

Alicia checked into her hotel after arriving in Portland, then called Jillian back in Boise.

“I am all checked in here, I am going to go check out the club,” she informed the submissive assistant.

“Be careful, Doctor,” Jillian replied.

“Of course. Make sure you keep tracking my phone’s GPS, I will be fine,” Alicia replied.

“Yes, Doctor; good luck,” Jillian replied.

“Thank you. Report to me immediately if you find any information I can use,” Alicia ordered.

“Yes, Doctor,” Jillian agreed.

“I will be back before you know it,” the hypnotist said, sounding more confident than she felt.

Alicia disconnected the call and headed down to her rented sedan; she used the vehicle’s GPS to find Aphrodite’s, slowly circling the building twice before parking.

The club was closed and as Alicia exited her vehicle, she noticed that the sign over the door matched what she’d seen in the picture. Wearing a simple long-sleeved black top and black yoga pants along with black ballet flats, she put on a ball cap, pulling it tight to her head and threading her braided hair out the hole in the back. She donned the oversize dark sunglasses as she walked toward the building.

She made her way to where Hannah would have been standing in the picture, turning around slowly to examine the entire area.

While her back was to Aphrodite’s, she heard a noise and turned quickly around to see a figure standing beside the now open front door.

“Is that supposed to be a disguise, Doctor? Don’t be shy, come on in,” the figure said in a low, seductive voice.

Clearly feminine, the woman was dressed in a long dark coat, shiny black designer pumps on her feet. Her face was obscured by a black scarf, her hair by a black beanie.

Despite the woman’s own attempt to disguise her identity, her posture, mannerisms and tone of voice were familiar; Alicia was almost certain she knew who was inviting her inside.

Alicia sighed.

“Shit, it’s now or never I guess,” she muttered to herself, steeling her nerves.

Alicia moved toward the door; the dark figure stepped inside and vanished into the darkness.

Alicia stepped cautiously inside, making her way through the darkened club, around tables with chairs stacked on top of them.

Suddenly, a spotlight from above the stage clicked on, blinding her.

“Up here, Doctor. On the stage; a place we are both familiar with. Come along, slow poke, I don’t have all day! Hurry up, my self-righteous Doctor DeLaurent!” the familiar voice taunted over the club’s PA system, filling Alicia with dread.

Alicia approached the stage, holding up her hand to partially block the light blasting into her eyes; she could make out the outline of the woman, but still could not confirm her identity. Reaching the stage, she quickly ascended the short set of steps.

“I am glad you could make it, Alicia,” the woman said as the spotlight clicked off and the house lights came on with a dull thump.

She had spoken without the microphone, and her voice seemed more familiar than ever.

Alicia blinked as the bright light subsided; when her eyes were able to focus on the figure, who had removed her scarf, coat and beanie to reveal a stunning beautiful woman dressed in a sexy black minidress holding a microphone.

“Holly Howe,” Alicia said, unsurprised.

“Holly is dead and buried, my once and former student. Hannah is back for good,” Hannah Hunt replied smugly.

“I don’t know about good; you are going back,” Alicia said, pulling out her phone.

“Oh please, do you really think I will allow you to call anyone? I know you left your pathetic slaves back in Boise…and if you want me to leave them alone, you will put the phone away,” Hannah replied with a raised eyebrow.

Alicia lowered the phone without dialing.

“Okay, I will handle you myself- whatever you are up to, I am not going to let you become my problem again. So… let’s do this the easy way, Hannah…you should relax and come with me, my Sleepy Submissive,” she said firmly.

Hannah merely laughed.

“That old trigger is also dead, I am afraid,” she said with a wink.

Alicia decided to make the call, raising the phone to dial Emily.

“Alicia, I am not nearly your biggest problem at the moment. I do hope we meet again in the future…,” Hannah said almost sympathetically.

She threw the microphone over Alicia’s head, causing her to flinch reflexively and nearly drop her phone.

“You might want to turn around,” Hannah said with a smile, her hands on her hips in a power pose.

As Alicia turned to glance behind her, Hannah hurried off the stage, pulling her own phone from her purse.

“She has been delivered, I am on my way back, Mistress,” Hannah said as she disappeared.

Alicia didn’t have time to wonder about who Hannah had called.

Standing at the bottom of the stage stairs holding the microphone was a tall, exceptionally beautiful brunette of Brazilian descent.

She was wearing a long strapless red dress with a long slit up one side, her dark hair in a tight bun. Her magnificent eyes were amber, and she wore a spectacular pendant consisting of a large ruby with a smaller but still huge diamond glittering beneath it. She was slender and extremely fit, with a toned dancer’s body. She wore strappy red sandals with four-inch heels, and her finger and toenails were red; she wore a golden toe ring set with a ruby on each middle toe.

“Showtime,” the woman said with a playful laugh, as she tossed the microphone to the floor and ascended the stairs.

“Doctor Alicia DeLaurent; it is nice to meet you in person. I have seen many of your shows, on video of course. You are a very talented hypnotist, I must say. I don’t think you have any idea of your own power, or how to properly use it…but the potential is there,” the red-clad woman said in a voice so soothing that Alicia felt herself relaxing slightly just listening to her speak.

Alicia blinked and took a deep breath.

She is obviously a hypnotist, a True Hypnotist; you need to be wary, she told herself silently.

“I am flattered. Who might you be?” Alicia asked politely, managing to appear calm.

The woman smiled, eyeing Alicia as a predator stalking prey might, walking a slow circle around her, appraising her with a hungry smile on her lips.

“I am High Mistress Liliana. You are what we refer to as a ‘Lost’, a True Hypnotist who has slipped through the cracks, and for whatever reason do not use your powers to their full extent. Now that I have found you, I have many, many things to show you, to teach you…after you spend some time as my slave, of course,” Liliana said with a heart-stopping smile.

Alicia narrowed her eyes.

“I am no one’s slave,” she said defiantly.

She got into a combat stance; a formidable fighter, Alicia generally kept her martial arts skills a secret.

Liliana chuckled.

“Yes, you once took second in a national Karate tournament; A black belt at sixteen if I am not mistaken, and you have kept up on your skills. You have no idea how important that is in our world,” Liliana said, kicking off her sandals.

Alicia was startled by how fast Liliana moved, and she found herself suddenly on the defensive as the mysterious woman rushed at her, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks.

Her movements were exceptionally graceful and hard to follow, almost seeming like those of a dancer rather than a martial artist.

Liliana’s movements were attacks, however.

Skilled as she was, Alicia only managed to block or dodge half of Liliana’s strikes; she took a knee to her stomach, a punch to her chest and an impressive kick to her face as Liliana danced around her.

Alicia only managed a grazing counter punch to Liliana’s side in return.

They fought for a few more seconds, and for the first time in a long time, Alicia was overmatched.

She normally had little trouble defeating male opponents in matches.

Liliana was on another level entirely.

Breathing heavily, a battered Alicia found herself on her knees as a result of Liliana’s precise strikes.

A strong hand grabbed her hair, yanking her head back.

“Look into my eyes,” Liliana said in a powerful voice as the women’s gazes met.

Alicia gasped; even as she resolved to resist, she felt an incredible magnetic pull emanating from Liliana’s gorgeous eyes.

To her surprise, the Brazilian hypnotist’s pupils began to shift color.

From amber to brown, then to green and finally to shimmering gold.

Alicia’s gaze was riveted to Liliana’s hypnotic eyes.

They shifted back to green, then to brown, then to amber.

Amber to brown, then green to gold.

Gold, green, amber and brown.

“Just relax and listen to my voice…as you look deep into my eyes and relax…deeper…mind going blank…no need to think…only look into my eyes and listen to my voice…relax…deeper…,” Liliana purred.

“I…s-stop…stop…,” Alicia said, struggling to free herself from Liliana’s grasp.

She could not tear her gaze from Liliana’s. Alicia felt a wave of relaxation wash over her; her thoughts were already fading.

She was dropping into trance, impossibly fast.

“That’s it dear…keep looking deeper…relaxing more and more… dropping… deeper… and…sleep,” Liliana said firmly.

Her eyes continued to shift.

Amber, brown, green, gold.

Gold, green, brown, amber.

Alicia tried desperately to resist.

She could not. She could not think as she continued to involuntarily relax.

Her shoulders slumped.

Her eyes closed.

Alicia DeLaurent was hypnotized.

* * *

Alicia regained consciousness.

Blinking her dry eyes, she quickly realized she was on her knees.

Naked.

Her fingers were laced behind her head, her back arches slightly to make her lovely tits more prominent. Her body ached slightly from the beating Liliana had given her.

She felt as if she’d been in the deepest sleep of her life. Alicia was vaguely aware of a soothing female voice talking to her, but she could not recall what it had been saying. She tried to stand, and could not. Somehow, she knew she had to remain on her knees.

A hypnotic compulsion; one more powerful than anything I have ever experienced, she thought to herself as she struggled and failed to rise to her feet.

She was in a large, luxuriously decorated bedroom. In front of her was High Mistress Liliana, sitting on the edge of a huge bed swathed in red silk sheets.

“Welcome back, my dear,” Liliana said pleasantly.

“You…You hypnotized me…,” Alicia said slowly.

Liliana laughed.

“I did indeed. You are now my slave. Aware, but utterly unable to resist my commands, as the result of several extremely powerful post-hypnotic suggestions. You are going to have the honor of serving me. Don’t worry, eventually you will come to like it,” she said with a grin.

“Fuck you,” Alicia growled.

“We will get to that, but first things first; my feet got quite dirty on that stage. You will crawl over here and lick my soles clean; then you will worship my feet properly, kissing every part and sucking each toe,” Liliana informed her.

“I will not,” Alicia said defiantly.

Liliana laughed cruelly.

“You will obey, slave. Now,” she commanded.

Alicia felt a terrifyingly strong compulsion to obey Liliana; it was as if the sexy hypnotist’s voice echoed inside her head, and she simply could not resist. Liliana was using hypnotism to make her do something completely against her nature, against her will.

It should have been impossible.

Yet somehow Alicia simply knew she had to follow the command.

Part of Alicia was fascinated as she began to crawl toward Liliana; mixed with the anger, fear and humiliation was curiosity.

Could I control someone this completely? Utterly against their will? she wondered.

Alicia reached Liliana and began to lick the bottoms of the High Mistress’s sexy feet, though she had tried with every fiber of her being to resist.

“Very good, slave; after your foot-worship lesson, we can move on; defeating you got me quite aroused, and I am eager to see if you have any talent for pussy-licking,” Liliana said haughtily.

“I…will…resist…you…,” Alicia growled stubbornly as she continued to lick her new owner’s soles.

Liliana chuckled.

“Of course you will try, and you will fail. I am going to teach you what it means to be truly compelling,” the High Mistress said, admiring her newest prize.