The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Truly Compelled By Hypnotism

Alicia DeLaurent continues her journey into true hypnotic domination; the only question is will she be the Hypnodomme or the dominated?

Doctor Alicia DeLaurent was hypnotized.

Not only was she hypnotized, but she was deeper in trance than she would have believed possible a few days earlier.

Alicia was also in a fight.

Dressed in a white training Gi, Alicia’s brown hair was in a ponytail that flew wildly about as she punched, kicked and blocked.

Her opponents were three men, all bigger and stronger than she, well-trained and intent on knocking her senseless.

They had no chance.

Already an extremely skilled practitioner of karate, Alicia’s abilities were being greatly enhanced by Liliana’s hypnosis.

Her concentration and focus had been increased to almost superhuman levels by the High Mistress’s powerful hypnotic suggestions, making it seem almost as if her opponents were moving in slow motion; her own movements were fast, fluid, precise and powerful.

Alicia blocked on man’s punch, ducked a kick from another, then spun away from the third’s attempt to grab her.

She lashed out with a powerful spinning kick of her own, her bare foot smashing into the face of the first man, who stumbled backward and nearly fell; continuing her fluid movement, she crouched and spun on her heel, sweeping the second man’s feet, causing him to fall heavily to the mat.

The third man snapped a kick at her while she crouched, but she deftly rolled back and sprang to her feet, then immediately leapt forward and executed a jump-kick that caught him in the chest.

The fight continued for another few moments, before suddenly ending with all three men laying on the mat bleeding and semi-conscious at Alicia’s feet.

The sexy brunette hypnotist had barely broken a sweat.

“Excellent! Very well done! You are improving very quickly!” High Mistress Liliana said cheerfully.

They were in a large training gym in the High Mistress’s mansion; Alicia had already spent considerable time training since being hypnotized several days earlier, both against Liliana’s slaves and the High Mistress herself.

Liliana insisted that Alicia hone her fighting skills to absolute perfection.

The deeply entranced Alicia had no choice but to obey.

Alicia did not want to do anything but obey and please Liliana, thanks to the latter’s skillful hypnotic conditioning.

The Brazilian High Mistress was an incredible, powerful, fascinating woman.

Alicia still had yet to land a blow on her in one of their sparring matches.

In addition to her stunning beauty, incredible hypnotism skills and exceptional fighting prowess, Liliana was extremely intelligent and highly focused on her goals.

One of those goals seemed to be educating Alicia DeLaurent in the art of True Hypnotism and helping her become a powerful and well-rounded hypnodomme.

The High Mistress referred to Alicia as a “Wayward,” a hypnotist who had great potential but had either never tapped into their power or, as in Alicia’s case, it had seriously been underdeveloped.

“You are going to be amazed at how truly compelling you can be, dear,” Liliana had assured her multiple times during their hypnotic conditioning sessions.

Alicia had found herself reduced to Liliana’s obedient slave.

Much to her own surprise, she had quickly found that she enjoyed being in the sexy High Mistress’s power.

Am I really a submissive at heart? Or is it just her hypnosis? Or is it Liliana herself that I am enthralled with, hypnosis or not? Alicia had wondered more than once since Liliana had captured her.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” Alicia said, turning and bowing to her owner.

Liliana sauntered onto the mat to stand in front of Alicia, dressed in a red Gi.

Without a word, the High Mistress attacked.

Alicia reacted quickly, blocking or dodging most of Liliana’s lightning fast Capoeira strikes.

High Mistress’s bare foot slammed into her stomach; Alicia managed to recover, and she lasted for perhaps twenty-seconds, blocking and dodging with no hope of countering before Liliana landed a sharp punch to her sternum and swept her feet, knocking her hard to the mat.

Alicia sat up slowly, just as Liliana viciously and rapidly kicked each of the three men Alicia had been fighting in the face as they got to their feet, shrieking loudly as she knocked each of them to the ground unconscious.

“Pathetic males,” she said with disdain, offering Alicia her hand.

“Yes, they are unworthy to be in Your presence, High Mistress,” Alicia replied, getting to her feet.

Liliana chuckled.

“They are useful training tools, I suppose,” she allowed.

“Yes, Mistress,” Alicia agreed, eyeing the men with distaste.

Alicia found she had no problem at all with the concept of female superiority that was prevalent in the True Hypnotism community.

“Come, my Wayward student; you will attend me in the shower, and then we will continue your training as a foot-slave,” Liliana said, sauntering from the room.

Alicia DeLaurent, hypnotist and hypno-slave, followed her Mistress obediently with a smile on her face.

* * *

“Okay, something is definitely off,” Jillian said.

The pretty blonde was sitting at a table looking at her laptop in the living room of a Boise hotel suite.

The hotel room had been commandeered by District Attorney Emily Tobias for use as a headquarters while they searched for the missing criminal hypnotist Hannah Hunt.

“Can you be a bit more specific?” Emily asked dryly.

She was nearby, pacing while engrossed with her phone as she sifted through the hundreds of emails that came with her job.

“As you know, Doctor DeLaurent’s check-ins have become more and more infrequent the last few days. Now it has been almost thirty-six hours since the last one,” Jillian replied, concern in her voice.

Emily cursed softly.

“I didn’t realize it had been that long. Call her. Now,” she ordered.

I need more sleep, less coffee; my focus is suffering, Emily admonished herself.

Jillian nodded and quickly made the call and got no answer, which worried both she and Emily.

The two women were relieved when Jillian’s phone buzzed with a text from Alicia a few minutes later.

“Can’t talk now. I may have located Hannah. I will call later. You will wait for my instructions. All of you,” Jillian read the terse message aloud.

Emily sighed; normally an alpha personality used to being in charge, she found the situation frustrating.

Alicia DeLaurent was calling the shots, and Emily had no choice but to obey the dominant doctor.

She sat down on the couch to wait and began looking through reports from her underlings regarding other cases in her jurisdiction.

* * *

Alicia knelt on a red velvet cushion, her attention focused on worshipping the exquisite bare feet in front of her. Fully aware but utterly compelled to obey Liliana, she was naked, wearing only a red leather slave-collar that denoted her as High Mistress Liliana’s property.

Alicia had washed her owner’s fabulous body in the shower before cleaning herself, and the two of them were now in what could only be described as Liliana’s throne room.

“What a lovely sight you are, dear. “Heaven’s Hypnodomme” has become my foot-slave…and you are happy about it, aren’t you my pet?” Liliana asked in her sensual voice.

The High Mistress was clad in a red silk robe, her lustrous long hair wrapped up in a rose-colored towel.

She wore no makeup or jewelry, and yet she was still radiantly beautiful as she sat on a large, beautiful oak chair, custom built at enormous expense with red cushions and decorated with gold and ruby inlays.

The chair, or more appropriately throne, was in Liliana’s private luxuriously decorated receiving room on large, raised dais that gave the High Mistress the appearance of a queen overseeing her court.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Alicia replied, pausing sucking on Liliana’s toes long enough to reply before resuming her task.

Liliana chuckled.

She took enormous satisfaction in watching the confident, sexy, educated woman kneeling before her.

Liliana had plans for Alicia.

Liliana had plans for many people, and in those plans the majority of them would spend time at her feet.

The worthy ones, at least, she thought with an arrogant smile.

“You have a lot of natural talent, and it is a shame that you have only progressed as far as you have. Not to worry, under my guidance you will increase that power tenfold…and use that power as I direct, of course,” the Brazilian beauty said.

“Of course, High Mistress,” Alicia replied eagerly, changing from Liliana’s left foot to her right.

A small part of Alicia’s mind still rebelled at her enslavement.

You are a hypnodomme, a strong independent woman! Please, don’t let her do this to you! a voice said faintly.

Alicia ignored it.

Liliana’s hypnotic conditioning was too powerful and skillfully applied for her to resist.

The High Mistress had made her want to serve her.

Alicia DeLaurent was happy to be in Liliana’s power.

“Tell me pet, had you ever considered the possibility that you would become a slave? That you would end up at the feet of a more powerful woman?” Liliana asked haughtily.

“No, High Mistress; I always believed I had an unbreakable will, but your power has shown me I was mistaken. I am yours…I want to obey you, learn from you, to be a foot slave for you. I will do whatever you command…I…love serving you,” Alicia replied, her feelings and words compelled by Liliana’s powerful post-hypnotic suggestions.

“Of course you do, dear. You are beautiful and talented; I have so much to teach you, and when you reach your potential you will take your place as one of my most valuable and capable lieutenants,” Liliana informed the kneeling, naked woman.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” Alicia replied, continuing her foot worship.

“It is time for your next lesson, Alicia. The three people you have helping you search for Hannah are your hypnotic subjects, semi-willing submissive. This is unacceptable. I want them utterly dominated and enslaved. This semi-slavery, pseudo-submissive situation you have created with them displeases me. You stopped short of what a True Hypnotist can do, through no fault of your own of course, but rather simple ignorance. You will embrace your power and fully dominate them, and present them to me. It is time to stop allowing your emotional attachments to some inconsequential normals hinder you. They deserve only to be your slaves. You will do as I command. Do you understand?” Liliana asked haughtily.

Alicia paused her foot worship, a slight frown on her face.

She cared about Jillian and Emily…didn’t she?

She had always felt she could go further in their enslavement, but had held back out of…fear? Compassion?

Alicia wasn’t sure of the answer.

Deep inside her mind, her iron will again rebelled against Liliana’s programming.

In response, the urge to please and obey Liliana became stronger with every second she delayed answering.

“I…I…will obey, High Mistress,” Alicia replied, the High Mistress’s hypnosis winning out over her remaining resistance.

She smiled, relieved the conflict in her mind had faded.

Now Alicia could focus on pleasing Liana and enjoy increasing her own power without guilt or remorse.

Liliana smiled and nodded.

“Good girl; You are no longer concerned about finding Hannah Hunt; she no longer matters,” she said firmly.

“I am no longer concerned about finding Hannah Hunt, High Mistress,” Alicia agreed between kisses on the feet of her Mistress.

“What are you concerned with now?” Liliana asked, leaning down to place a finger under the chin of Alicia DeLaurent and gently raising her head to make eye contact.

“Whatever you tell me I am to be concerned about, Mistress. I will serve and obey you,” Alicia replied, unable to think of any other possible answer.

“Excellent! You truly are coming along very nicely. Now let’s move on from my feet…,” Liliana said, opening her robe before leaning back and spreading her legs.

Alicia smiled and moved toward her Mistress’s waiting pussy.

* * *

“This really isn’t like Doctor DeLaurent; she is usually much more careful; I hope something hasn’t happened to her; she was especially worried about this situation and the possibility of these ‘True Hypnotists’ being involved…,” Jillian said, obviously worried.

“You are just going to have to try and relax, Jillian. Trust Alicia and hope for the best,” Emily replied calmly.

The two women were sipping coffee as they sat in the hotel’s cafe, waiting for word from Alicia.

“I am not a big fan of hope…or waiting,” Jillian said sourly.

“Truthfully, neither am I; unfortunately it is all we have at the moment. I am just wondering what mischief Hannah might be causing,” Emily replied with a sigh.

Jillian practically jumped out of her seat when her phone began to vibrate on the table.

The screen read “Doctor D”.

The young woman snatched up the device.

“Hello Doctor!” she said, relief and worry in her voice in equal measure.

* * *

“Hello Jillian. I am on my way back to Boise,” Alicia said into her phone.

“Oh that is a relief! What is going on? Did you find anything?” Jillian asked, exchanging a look with Emily.

“I will be back tonight. I didn’t find too much, unfortunately. I spoke to the owner of the club; she knew of me and had seen me perform, which was a bit of a surprise. This hypnotists’ community definitely appears to be real, and Hannah is involved with some of them,” Alicia replied.

“What is the club owner’s name? I can start doing some research, finding out who her associates are…,” Jillian asked, wanting to help.

“Let’s hold off on that, I am not convinced that she is going to be of any more help,” Alicia replied.

“I think we should—,” Jillian began.

“Jillian, I said no. Obey me,” Alicia said forcefully.

“Yes, Doctor,” Jillian responded reflexively.

“I will see you at the hotel tonight, and will discuss things then, unless you have found something useful I should know now…,” Alicia replied.

“No, nothing new has turned up here, sorry,” Jillian said with a sigh.

Alicia disconnected the call without replying.

“Well, what did she say?” Emily asked impatiently.

“She wouldn’t tell me anything; she will be back at the hotel tonight,” Jillian replied.

“Damn it. She is such a control freak! Well, I guess that goes without saying…,” Emily muttered, clearly frustrated.

Hannah Hunt being on the loose hypnotizing whomever she pleased terrified her, and every minute that passed made it less likely they would catch her.

* * *

Alicia held out her phone, which was taken by Liliana.

“You performed very well, pet,” Liliana said approvingly.

“Thank you,” Alicia replied, happy her Mistress was pleased with her.

“Now back to sleep you go; I have some more instructions for you before you leave,” Liliana said, raising her ruby and diamond pendant and swinging it rhythmically before Alicia’s eyes.

The two beautiful gems glittered seductively, the diamond seeming to feed its light into the larger ruby above it.

The kneeling, naked woman’s gaze locked onto the magnificent pendant, following it back and forth as Liliana began an induction in her incredibly soothing, powerful hypnotic voice.

Alicia’s eyes were soon fluttering rapidly, and a moment later she dropped back into a deep trance.

* * *

Early that evening, a luxury private plane belonging to Liliana landed at the Boise airport, carrying Alicia as its only passenger. The sexy hypnotist was now wearing a stylish black midi-dress and tall strappy black sandals; her brown hair was in a fancy updo and her makeup was flawless, both done by Liliana’s personal stylist. Diamond chandelier-style earrings brushed her bare shoulders, and she wore a magnificent emerald solitaire pendant that Liliana had given her as an upgrade from her typical jade. Her finger and toenails were painted red in tribute to her new Mistress, her mani-pedi done by Liliana’s personal nail technician. A delicate gold chain adorned her left ankle, and she wore a gold ring with a large emerald on her right middle toe. She carried only a small shoulder bag, intending to remain in Boise only a matter of hours.

Alicia looked every bit the confident, powerful hypnodomme as she disembarked from the jet.

She felt like one as well, thanks to Liliana’s relentless suggestions urging her to fully embrace her dominant nature.

Alicia’s personality had shifted since being hypnotized by the High Mistress; gone were any doubts or reservations, replaced by a strong desire and determination to reach her full potential as a hypnotist.

She knew that while these urges had been intensified by Liliana, they were indeed her own natural desires that.

Liliana had simply enhanced them and brought them to the forefront of her mind while giving her lessons on how to better harness and channel her hypnotic energy.

In essence, by enslaving Alicia the High Mistress had also freed her.

While Alicia was now in service to Liliana, she was also free to be the hypnotist she had always wanted to be and to use her powers to fully dominate others.

She would be performing her first acts of hypnotic domination as the new and improved Mistress Alicia DeLaurent very soon.

Alicia found a tall, handsome man with a blonde buzz-cut and wearing a dark grey suit with a red tie waiting for her at the gate after she had disembarked; his name was Mike, and he was completely enslaved to Liliana. She had placed him at Alicia’s command, and he carried her bag as he led her to a dark red Mercedes SUV in the airport parking lot.

“Take me to the hotel; I assume you got the text with the address,” Alicia said as she settled into the vehicle’s back seat.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mike replied as he maneuvered the SUV out of the parking lot.

Alicia was lost in thought during the fifteen-minute drive to the hotel.

“Park in the garage and wait for me to call you,” she commanded as Mike dropped her off in front of the building.

“Yes, Mistress,” the hypno-slave replied.

Feeling a fresh surge of power and confidence, Alicia went into the hotel and got in the elevator.

Her first stop was Matthew Tobias’ room.

“Oh! I…um, I mean hello Doctor!” Matthew said in surprise upon opening the door.

He flushed red, his cock immediately beginning to stiffen beneath his athletic shorts at the sight of the beautiful Alicia.

The hypnotist grinned.

“Hello, my Sleepy Submissive,” she said firmly.

Matthrew’s eyes glazed over and his shoulders slumped as he dropped into hypnosis.

“Move aside,” Alicia commanded.

The hypnotized young man immediately obeyed so the hypnotist could enter and close the door.

Alicia regarded the handsome young man with a wicked smile.

He was already deeply in her power, but not nearly as deeply as she was about to place him.

Liliana had opened her eyes to the potential of True Hypnotism, and had commanded her get some practice turning people into helplessly obedient slaves.

She would start with Matthew, Jillian, and Emily.

“You want to please me, don’t you Matthew?” Alicia asked seductively.

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied in a subdued voice.

Alicia frowned; ‘ma’am’ was unacceptable.

It doesn’t matter, in a few minutes it will be ‘Mistress’ from him for good, she thought smugly.

“Good boy; now take off your shorts and t-shirt, then kneel before me,” Alicia commanded next.

“Yes, ma’am,” the young man replied again.

A moment later, her was naked and kneeling before Alicia, his cock rock-hard.

Alicia grinned at his erection, anticipating putting it to use.

“Matthew, look up at me. Look into my eyes,” Alicia commanded, opening her eyes wide and staring down at him.

Matthew gasped loudly his gaze met Alicia’s; her eyes seemed to expand and fill his field of vision so that they were all he could see.

The deep blue beckoned him, drawing him in.

“That’s it…keep looking deep into my eyes…deeper…deeper…listen carefully to my voice, Matthew…you see only my eyes…hear only my voice…you are already in my power, but I am going to take you much, much deeper…you will be completely enslaved to me…you will obey my every command without question…,” Alicia intoned firmly.

She was concentrating channeling her hypnotic energy from her eyes into Matthew the way Liliana had shown her.

Liliana had commanded her to get good at using her eyes as a focus to hypnotize, to reduce her reliance on a pendulum.

“You must be able to hypnotize at all times; pendants can enhance your powers greatly, but if you don’t have access to one you must be able to entrance others with your gaze, or even just your voice,” Liliana had said to Alicia while the latter was in the throes of her own hypnotism.

Matthew gazed up at Alicia with an enraptured expression, his mouth hanging open.

“Very good…just keep looking…deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more…sinking…dropping deeper into trance…deeper into my power…I am your Mistress…you are my slave…you hear only my voice…you must obey Mistress Alicia…sinking deeper…deeper…,” Alicia said in a powerful monotone.

“Yesss…,” Matthew said quietly, continuing to stare, lost in Alicia’s eyes as her voice penetrated her mind.

“Very good…now you will say: ‘I will always obey Mistress Alicia, awake or asleep’…say it now, slave,” Alicia commanded.

“I will always obey Mistress Alicia, awake or asleep,” Matthew said.

“Again, slave!” Alicia ordered, continuing to stare into his eyes as she channeled more hypnotizing energy into him.

“I will always obey Mistress Alicia, awake or asleep,” Matthew repeated.

Alicia commanded him to repeat the sentence another dozen times, staring intensely.

As she did to, she slipped off her shoes and began to stroke Matthew’s erection with her bare left foot.

“Very good…now listen carefully, Matthew…you are a foot-boy…you love women’s feet…especially mine…looking at my feet drives you deeper into submission to me…do you understand?” Alicia asked after she was satisfied that he had repeated his proclamation of obedience enough times.

“Yes, Mistress Alicia,” he replied with a slow nod.

Alicia grinned.

“Very good, Matthew! You are a foot-boy now…no more ogling women’s tits or asses…you like feet…you love women’s feet, especially mine…my foot on your cock is driving you deeper into submission by the second…deeper and deeper…you are mine, Matthew…you have no free will…you belong to Mistress Alicia…you may not, cannot cum without my permission…I own your cock…you will always obey Mistress Alicia, awake or asleep…say it five more times,” she ordered.

“I will always obey Mistress Alicia, awake or asleep,” Matthew repeated five times, shuddering as she continued to slowly, sensually stroke his cock with her bare foot.

“Keep saying it, slave! Allow the words to sink into your mind, locked in place forever!” Alicia commanded.

Matthew repeated the Mantra several dozen more times as Alicia continued her foot-job.

He was gasping as he spoke, shuddering with pleasure, desperate to shoot his load.

“Very good… You love women’s feet, especially mine…you are my slave, utterly and completely. You worship me, you want only to serve me, please me, obey me. Nothing else matters. Awake or asleep…you are mine. I am your Mistress! These truths will be locked permanently into your mind when you cum…you will serve Mistress Alicia forever…do you understand me, slave-Matthew?” Alicia asked, continuing to tease his straining cock with her toes.

Matthew nodded eagerly.

“Yes, Mistress!” he said breathlessly.

“Good boy…now cum! Cum hard now! Cum and be permanently enslaved!” Alicia said firmly.

She stepped back as Matthew gave a shout of ecstasy and shot his load onto the carpet, his free will vanishing as he did so.

He now belonged to Mistress Alicia.

Alicia grinned as she shuddered, moaning as her suggestions took effect and Matthew became permanently her slave.

Finished, Matthew saw Alicia’s bare feet and immediately crawled to them, eagerly lavishing kisses on them.

Alicia giggled, feeling a rush of power as she watched the young man worshipping her feet.

I did it, I reduced the leering brat to my adoring foot-slave permanently!, she thought triumphantly.

Alicia walked experimentally across the room to gauge her slave’s reaction.

To her delight, Matthew scrambled after her, unable to get enough of her feet.

One down, she thought.

“Slave, stand up. Get cleaned up and dressed. I have more work to do,” Alicia commanded.

“Yes, Mistress!” Matthew said, rising quickly and rushing to obey.

He wanted only to please his Mistress.

A few moments later, Doctor Alicia DeLaurent sauntered down the hotel hallway, Matthew hurrying behind her now wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, carrying her bag and shoes.

Pausing at Emily Tobias’ room, Alicia used a keycard she had taken from Matthew to unlock the door, then stepped inside.

The attractive Emily was sitting in a chair beside the bed, dressed casually in dark blue capris and a white tank top; her hair was in a messy ponytail, and her feet were bare. She looked up in surprise as Alicia entered, followed by Matthew.

“Alicia! You are back? Why didn’t you call me?” Emily asked, rising to her feet.

Alicia smiled wickedly.

“I am not required to check in with slaves,” she said simply.

“What? I don’t understand…Matthew?” Emily asked somewhat indignantly.

While she always felt submissive toward Alicia, she had considered it more of a kink, a recreational dirty little secret.

Emily was not used to being referred to as a slave.

“What is going on is this; the True Hypnotism Community is very real, and I have been fortunate enough to join it. My priorities and goals have changed, I am afraid…and that means so have yours…slave,” Alicia replied coldly.

“Matthew, what is she talking about?” Emily asked, a look of dread on her face.

“I serve Mistress Alicia,” Matthew replied calmly.

“Indeed he does,” Alicia added with satisfaction.

She pointed to her bare feet, and instantly Matthew dropped her shoes and bag and dropped to his hands and knees, so he could again eagerly worship his Mistress.

Emily looked horrified.

“Alicia, what have you done to him?” she demanded.

“That is Mistress Alicia, slave; I am a True Hypnotist. I have hypnotized Matthew; truly, deeply hypnotized him. He is now my obedient, worshipful slave…just like you are about to be,” Alicia informed the attorney.

“You can’t do this to my son! I might be a little…submissive to you, but he doesn’t deserve this. Let him go!” Emily said, anger creeping into her voice, the emotion suppressing the submissive urges she normally felt toward Alicia.

The hypnodomme chuckled.

“This is your fault, for brining him along on this operation. Matthew is not your concern now, Emily. I am,” Alicia said haughtily.

She reached up and removed her emerald pendant and raised it so that it hung at Emily’s eye level.

The marvelous green gem turned slowly about on the end of its chain, glittering as its facets reflected the light from he bedside lamp.

“No! I am done obeying you! Release my son now, or I will—,” Emily began angrily, tears in her eyes.

“You will do nothing but what I command, my sleepy submissive…just look at the emerald and relax…,” Alicia said firmly.

The hypnotist took a couple of steps forward, so that her emerald hung only inches from Emily’s face.

Matthew stayed at her feet, continuing his foot-worship.

The attorney sighed and fell silent as the trigger took affect; her expression went blank and her shoulders slumped as she relaxed into a trance.

“N-No…stop…,” Emily murmured even as her eyes focused on the sparkling emerald.

Alicia smirked; the trance Emily was now in was a product of the old Alicia.

It was as deep as a normal, non-true hypnotist could manage, impressive among stage hypnotists and hypnotherapists.

Alicia DeLaurent was now beyond such charlatans and pretenders.

She was about to take Emily into a truly deep hypnotic state, one in which the attorney would be truly compelled to do and think whatever the hypnotist commanded.

“Just relax, dear…look at the spinning emerald and listen to my voice…relax deeper with every word I speak…deeper and deeper…all your fears and worries fading away…all your cares and thoughts simply vanishing from your mind…hearing only my words, seeing only the emerald…relaxing deeper and deeper…the tension draining from your body…you are feeling tired now Emily…sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…,” Alicia purred in a soothing monotone.

Emily sighed heavily, her eyelids fluttering even as she continued to look at the sparkling green gemstone as it turned slowly about on the end of its chain.

Alicia concentrated on channelling her power through the emerald and projecting it into Emily.

“Mmmmnnnnfff…,” Emily tried to protest.

“That’s it dear, your thoughts are fading…your mind becoming blank and empty…listening only to my voice…as you sink deeper…Deeper into trance for me…dropping…relaxing more and more…resistance fading away…you are so sleepy now…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will drop into the deepest trance you have ever been in…ready to accept all my suggestions follow all of my commands…,” Alicia continued.

Emily stood helpless, arms limp at her sides, fluttering eyes locked on the emerald as Alicia’s words flowed into her mind.

Alicia could feel her hypnotic power coursing through her and into the emerald, just as Liliana had shown her.

Along with it came a rush, a thrill that she found intensely arousing.

“Five…relaxing more and more…four sinking deeper…deeper into trance…three…my voice is the only thing you can hear Emily…you must listen and obey…two…you are so sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot stay awake…one…close your eyes and sleep…drop deep into trance…you are hypnotized!” Alicia declared.

Emily’s eyes closed and her head nodded as she dropped into a deep trance.

She was truly hypnotized.

Alicia smiled with satisfaction, putting her pendant back around her next.

She felt a bit tired; projecting true hypnotic power had used considerable energy.

I can see I will have to build some endurance, Alicia mused as she regarded the entranced Emily.

“Emily, can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” came the subdued reply.

“Excellent! Listen carefully; I am going to deepen your trance. You will accept all my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts, and you will obey me without question,” Alicia said forcefully.

“Yes, Mistress,” Emily agreed.

Matthew continued to kiss Alicia’s sexy feet, oblivious and uncaring about what Alicia was doing to his mother.

“I am going to count back from ten, and with each number you will drop deeper into trace. When I reach one, you will be completely, utterly enslaved to me. You will obey my every command awake or asleep. Ten…dropping deeper…nine…sinking…eight…free will fading…seven…unable to resist me…six…Alicia is your Mistress…five…you must obey me…four…deeper and deeper into trance…three…listen and obey…two…almost completely enslaved now…one…all the way down. You are completely, utterly in my power now, Emily. I am your Mistress, you are my obedient slave. You cannot resist me. You will obey me,” Alicia said, her voice intense but seductive.

Emily sighed heavily as she relaxed even deeper into hypnosis.

Her free will was gone.

She was now truly Alicia’s slave.

Before, she was something of a willing submissive.

Now, she had no choice.

No freedom, no will.

Emily now belonged to Mistress Alicia in both mind and body.

“I will obey you, Mistress,” she murmured.

“Yes, you will. I have had enough of your defiance and questioning me lately. Open your eyes, remove all your clothing and kneel before me,” Alicia commanded.

“Yes, Mistress!” Emily replied.

A moment later the naked attorney assumed a kneeling position before her owner.

Alicia was thoughtful for a moment, waiting for a feeling of guilt or regret at what she’d done.

It did not appear.

All she felt was a rush of power, a feeling of excitement and satisfaction at what she had accomplished.

In the past, Alicia had often been tempted to try and to truly enslave her subjects, but had always decided against doing so, due to fear of the guilt she had assumed the act would cause her.

Now, Alicia realized the only guilt she felt was the result of not feeling guilty for enslaving Emily.

Her only regret was not doing so sooner.

The hypnotist grinned wickedly.

“Very good, slave-Emily; now, we need to discuss this investigation into Hannah’s disappearance. It is time for you to call it off; Hannah is no longer our concern…,” Alicia began.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, Jillian hurried down the hall toward Alicia’s room. The hypnotist had texted her saying she had returned and wanted Jillian to come to her room right away.

Wearing only black yoga pants and a light blue tank top, Jillian knocked on Alicia’s hotel room door.

She was surprised to see a naked Emily Tobias answer it; the attorney was wearing a blank expression and a red leather slave-collar.

Emily wordlessly stood aside so Jillian could enter, closing the door behind her and then standing silently, awaiting orders from her Mistress.

Jillian found Alicia sitting calmly in a chair beside the bed, a smile on her face.

In front of her knelt Matthew, now clad only in a black speedo and a red collar like the one his mother wore. His expression was blank as he stared at Alicia’s bare feet.

“Hello Jillian,” Alicia said in a sensual voice.

“Uh, hello Doctor,” Jillian replied nervously.

“As you can see, I am making some changes to our…situation,” Alicia said casually, sipping a glass of water.

“Okay…I…what is happening?” Jillian asked with trepidation, noting Alicia’s heavier than normal makeup.

The hypnotist was always confident, but now she seemed to radiate self-assured arrogance.

“What is happening is I am taking my rightful place as a True Hypnotist…and you will taking yours as my slave,” Alicia replied haughtily.

Jillian frowned.

“Doctor, I don’t—,” she began, taking a step back.

“Silence, my sleepy submissive,” Alicia said firmly.

Jillian stopped talking, her shoulders slumping as she entered a trance.

Smirking, Alicia rose to her feet.

“Ah, my dear Jillian; so beautiful and innocent; always so easily dominated and controlled. I am going to show you even greater depths of submission and control; you are going to find out what it is like to be truly enslaved. First, kiss me…,” Alicia commanded.

Jillian obeyed; she and Alicia shared a deep, passionate kiss.

“Mmmm. Now look into my eyes, Jillian,” Alicia commanded.

The already entranced Jillian gasped as she met Alicia’s gaze, feeling the hypnotist’s newly tapped power unleashed into her.

Alicia quickly took Jillian into a much deeper trance, enslaving her completely just as she had done to Emily. The hypnotist had Jillian strip, then retrieved a collar from her bag that matched Matthew and Emily’s, fastening it around the sexy young woman’s neck.

Satisfied, Alicia surveyed her three slaves.

Realizing she was extremely aroused, she decided that it was time she was satisfied in a different manner.

“Slaves, it is time for you to worship me properly; Matthew, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Remember, you may not cum without my permission. Emily, Jillian you will sixty-nine on the bed until you have both orgasmed twice,” Alicia ordered, bending over the bed.

The three slaves leapt to obey their Mistress, and soon Alicia was shrieking with pleasure as Matthew pounded her from behind while Emily and Jillian ate one another’s pussies on the bed in front of her.

Alicia came quickly and hard, allowing a grunting Matthew to continue until she had done so a second time, then a third.

In front of her, Jillian and Emily writhed in ecstasy; the two slaves each orgasmed twice, then lay sweating and breathing heavily as they covered.

“That was a good start, but I am far from satiated. Jillian, you will kneel before me and eat my pussy. Emily, you will kneel behind me and eat my ass. Matthew, you will kiss my feet!” Alicia ordered.

She moved to stand in the middle of the room as her slaves scrambled to obey.

Alicia moaned loudly as Jillian began to lick and suck at her clit, while Emily thrust her tongue into the hypnotist’s asshole.

Matthew kissed her feet almost frantically.

Alicia’s moans became screams, and she orgasmed twice more under her slaves’ ministrations.

Finally sated, Alicia extricated herself from the orgy.

“Jillian, you will tit-fuck Matthew; Matthew, you may cum when you are ready,” she said, taking a seat on the chair beside the bed to watch.

“Yes, Mistress!” both Jillian and Matthew replied.

“Emily, my feet, now,” Alicia commanded while the other two slaves repositioned themselves.

“Yes, Mistress!” Emily replied, dropping to the carpet and crawling to Alicia.

Alicia watched with amusement as Jillian wrapped her tits around Matthew’s hard, straining shaft and began to move them slowly up and down.

Matthew moaned as Jillian worked, and it took less than a minute for him to cum.

Jillian flinched as the young man shot his load all over her tits and face.

“Excellent, slaves! Now all three of you go get cleaned up, we have a plane to catch,” Alicia commanded.

Twenty minutes later, Alicia led her trio of slaves through the hotel lobby. Both the staff and the guests present gawked in astonishment as the hypnotist and her companions passed.

Alicia was still in her sexy black dress, her tall stiletto sandals clacking on the floor and her hips swaying seductively as she walked.

Behind her followed Emily, Jillian and Matthew.

All three slaves were aware, yet unable to do anything but follow Alicia silently. Jillian and Emily were completely naked, their red leather slave collars around their necks. Both women wore silver nipple clamps, and each one sported a glittering red crystal butt-plug. Matthew also wore a red collar; his erect penis was covered by a red silk speedo, and he carried Alicia’s bag.

Emily and Jillian were both flushed red with embarrassment as they performed the walk of shame Alicia was inflicting on them; the self-conscious and modest Jillian was especially humiliated, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Matthew’s expression was blank; he cared only about obeying Alicia.

The hypnotist smiled at the gaping onlookers, winking at an older couple who appeared particularly aghast by the display.

Alicia led her slaves out of the hotel and ordered them into the waiting red SUV, which then transported the group to the airport.

Alicia commanded Jillian, Emily and Matthew get quickly get dressed in the airport parking lot before leading them to the Liliana’s private jet, which was waiting to fly them back to Portland.

The flight from Boise was short, and it passed mostly in silence; Alicia spent the trip lost in thought after putting Emily, Jillian and Matthew to sleep in their seats.

Upon arriving in Portland there was a pretty young woman with short blonde hair and dressed in a red pantsuit waiting for Alicia; she was another of High Mistress Liliana’s hypno-slaves.

“Welcome back, Mistress Alicia. I am Andrea; I have been instructed to take you to High Mistress Liliana’s home,” she said politely.

“I understand. Proceed, slave,” Alicia replied with a nod.

Andrea led the group to a red SUV identical to the one Mike had driven in Boise; the blonde slave then proceeded to drive them across town to the secluded property owned by the High Mistress.

It was nearly midnight by the time that Andrea stopped the vehicle in front of Liliana’s mansion; Alicia exited the SUV and led her trio of slaves up the long walkway to the front door.

She pressed the doorbell, and a moment later the door was opened by a tall, handsome man with short dark hair, dressed in a perfectly tailored charcoal grey suit with a dark red tie.

Alicia recognized him as Liliana’s Thrall Jack.

“Hello Mistress Alicia. High Mistress Liliana is expecting you,” he said politely, standing aside.

“Thank you, Jack,” Alicia replied with a nod, leading her slaves into the mansion.

Liliana’s Thrall escorted the group through the huge, luxuriously decorated house, leading them to his Mistress’s throne room.

Jack opened the door for Alicia and her group, stepping inside and closing it behind them.

The stunningly beautiful High Mistress Liliana sat on her magnificent throne, resplendent in a floor length crimson evening gown with a plunging neckline that showed off her fabulous cleavage, as well as a thigh-high slit that showed off her shapely, perfectly toned right leg as it rested crossed over her left. Her long wavy dark hair was loose, cascading past her shoulders in lustrous waves. Upon her head was a glittering diamond and ruby tiara, and she wore dark eyeshadow and ruby lipstick. Her skin was smooth and flawless as always, and she wore elegant ruby drop earrings. Around her neck was a platinum chain with her fantastic pendant hanging from it; the extremely powerful hypnotic charm consisted of a very large ruby with a smaller but still sizable diamond suspended beneath it. Her long fingernails were painted a deep burgundy; her perfect bare foot was kicking idly, her toenails painted a shimmering red so dark it looked almost black. Gold rings set with rubies adorned the second toe of each of her feet.

“Hello, Mistress Alicia. Welcome back. This is my associate, Mistress Nora,” Liliana said in her enthralling voice as Jack moved to stand beside her.

The High Mistress gestured to a beautiful blonde woman sitting to her right in a less opulent but still fabulous chair located beside the dais.

“Hello, Mistress Alicia,” Nora said with a smile and a nod.

Liliana’s associate possessed incredible green eyes and a fantastic, alluring smile. She was very sexy, curvy but fit; she was wearing a ruffled, light green crop top, cut very high to show off her spectacular taut abs and a large emerald navel piercing. Resting between her ample cleavage was gold pocket-watch, and she wore large silver hoop earrings. A stack of thin silver bracelets adorned her left wrist, and she wore several silver and white gold rings, some plain bands and others set with glittering emeralds. Her long fingernails were painted silver, and she wore a short black skirt along with very tall stiletto sandals, black with green straps and silver buckles. Her toenails were dark green with silver tips, and she wore a platinum ring set with a large emerald on her left middle toe.

“Thank you, High Mistress. It is nice to meet you, Mistress Nora,” Alicia replied, instantly entering a waking trance upon seeing Liliana and taking a knee on a red velvet cushion in front of the dais.

“You may rise, Alicia. I see you brought your pets as I commanded,” Liliana sat approvingly.

“Yes, High Mistress; all three are completely enslaved,” Alicia replied, rising to her feet.

“Excellent; and you did so using only your hypnotic skills? No toys, props or silly theatrics?” Liliana inquired.

“I used only my own power, as you instructed,” Alicia replied.

“Wonderful! You may present them,” Liliana said, nodding.

“Slaves, strip and then kneel before the High Mistress, fingers laced behind your heads. You are now under High Mistress Liliana’s control; you will obey her just as you obey me,” Alicia commanded.

Emily, Jillian and Matthew immediately obeyed, kneeling in a line before the gorgeous High Mistress and sexy Nora.

“They are lovely indeed! Emily will be taking a job in the Portland District Attorney’s office, where she will be quite useful; the Portland District Attorney herself is in my power and will hire her as an assistant at my command. Nora, Jillian is yours; she will work at Aphrodite’s and serve in any capacity you see fit. Matthew will be incorporated into my pool of slaves and use any skills he might possess in my service,” Liliana decreed.

“Sounds good to me; she will make a great dancer and stage-assistant as well as a sex-slave,” Nora said, eyeing Jillian approvingly.

Tears began to trickle down the cheeks of both Jillian and Emily; the kneeling naked women were both aware of their situation, though utterly unable to move or speak without permission.

Alicia was unmoved.

“Do not cry, darlings; you are going to be quite content in your new lives after Mistress Nora finishes programming your minds. You will obey her every command,” Liliana said, nodding to Nora.

“Come along you three, let’s get you settled into your new lives. Liliana and Alicia, you have a wonderful night,” Nora said with a smile, rising to her feet.

“Thank you, Mistress Nora,” Alicia said.

“You do the same, Nora. I will talk to you soon,” Liliana replied.

“Are you sure you don’t want a hand?” Nora asked the High Mistress.

Liliana chuckled.

“Yes, I am quite certain. I appreciate the offer, but I can handle things myself. In fact, I am looking forward to it. Besides, Alicia will be accompanying me,” she said with a wink at Alicia.

“Fair enough; Jillian, Emily, and Matthew, follow me,” Nora commanded.

She smiled and gave a little wave before sauntering out of the room with the three slaves in tow.

Alicia did not feel any remorse as she watched them go.

“Now then, it is time to continue your training. Awake and aware completely!” Liliana said, snapping her fingers.

Alicia gasped as she came out of her trance.

She was completely free of Liliana’s influence, the compulsion to obey her gone.

“I…don’t understand,” Alicia said, frowning.

She backed away a step, suddenly afraid of the immensely powerful woman before her.

Liliana chuckled.

“Of course not. Allow me to explain. I wanted you to use your hypnotic skills to fully enslave those three…commoners, without your previous props and theatrics. Just pure hypnotism, true hypnotism. A minor test, but you passed it splendidly. Now it is time for your next test…a choice,” Liliana said with a raised eyebrow.

“A choice…?” Alicia asked.

Liliana nodded.

“You are free of my influence; you had a taste of serving me, of being with me. You now have a choice; remain with me, serve me and learn from me and serve as my lieutenant…or go on your way. I want you to choose to be loyal to me…or get out of my sight. Choose. Now,” she said, her demeanor suddenly serious.

Alicia reddened.

Liliana had hypnotized her and humiliated her.

She had her freedom back, and she found herself considering giving it up voluntarily.

Do I want it? I…the power I could gain…I cannot choose to remain her servant…can I? If that is the cost to gain power…damn, get a grip Alicia, Alicia admonished herself silently.

Her eyes went to Liliana’s perfect, swaying bare foot.

She swallowed hard.

Alicia wanted to be at Liliana’s feet.

She realized she liked it, enjoyed submitting to the more powerful woman.

Without a word, Alicia moved toward Liliana; she sank to her knees and took the High Mistress’s bare foot in her hands and raised it to her lips.

“Good choice,” Liliana said with approval.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” Alicia DeLaurent said before she began to suck on Liliana’s toes.

* * *

Shortly after voluntarily submitting to Liliana, Alicia found herself in bed with the High Mistress; the two beautiful hypnotists had passionate, enthusiastic sex for a full two hours before falling asleep in a sweaty tangle of arms, legs and red silk sheets.

The next morning Liliana woke Alicia early so that they could spar in Liliana’s private dojo.

The High Mistress was far out of the skilled Alicia’s league in a fight; Liliana spent the training session giving her apprentice tips and explaining the basics of using self-hypnosis to enhance her combat skills.

After the training session the hypnotists showered and dressed in luxurious, comfortable robes and went to enjoy their breakfast on the mansion’s huge back patio.

While thy ate, Liliana and Alicia attended by a pair of sexy, fit naked young women, one with long red hair and the other short black curls. Both had blue eyes, and sported shaved pussies along with silver nipple and navel piercings.

Alicia could tell by their expressions and mannerisms that their minds were completely empty, devoid of any thoughts or desires beyond serving Liliana.

“That was a fabulous meal; thank you,” Alicia said as the red-haired slave cleared their plates.

“Of course, Alicia. I am glad you enjoyed it,” Liliana replied as the dark-haired slave refilled their coffee cups.

“May I ask a question, High Mistress?” Alicia inquired respectfully.

Liliana chuckled.

“You just did, dear. Of course, you would like to know what we are doing this afternoon, right?” she asked in reply.

Alicia smiled sheepishly.

“Yes, actually,” she said, sipping her coffee.

“As I said earlier, presenting your three conquests to me yesterday was a minor test, to be certain you could act as a true hypnodomme without your toys and theatrics. You must be able to rely on your own power and skill. Thankfully, you did wonderfully. Now I have a lesson for you, rather than a test; we will get to that in a moment. Tell me, do you have any regrets about resigning them to a life of slavery?” Liliana asked.

Alicia shook her head.

“No, none; I was afraid I would, to be honest…but I don’t. I have accepted that they were merely stepping stones on the way to becoming a True Hypnotist. I want the power, and i want to serve you,” she replied solemnly.

The High Mistress nodded thoughtfully.

“You are a true hypnotist, Mistress Alicia. You have chosen to serve me willingly, something that pleases me greatly. I have several other hypnotists, Nora for example, who work for me willingly; I prefer that arrangement instead of having to maintain hypnotic control over a hypnotist. It is…work. I would rather not waste my time reinforcing my control, nor need to direct my minions’ every action. However, leaving my hypnotist associates with free will occasionally leads to…complications. There is one here in Portland who had defied my one too many times, and will now suffer the consequences. You will accompany me while I show her the cost of actions. Not because I need assistance, but because I want you to witness my wrath, so that you will know what awaits you should you ever betray me,” Liliana said, her tone lethally serious.

The High Mistress was suddenly menacing, her expression sinister and her regal bearing overwhelming.

Alicia swallowed hard and gave a nod.

“I understand, High Mistress Liliana. I want to learn from you, become as powerful as possible, and in return serve you,” she said softly.

Alicia was mildly surprised by her own words, but she did not feel any doubt as she said them.

Liliana smiled.

“I am glad to hear that, Alicia. Now, Mistress Karla is powerful and has a large property outside the city…,” she began.

* * *

Shortly before midnight Alicia found herself driving on of Liliana’s many dark red Mercedes SUVs, dressed in a black sports bra, black leggings and simple black ballet flats; her hair was in a tight bun, and she wore no jewelry or makeup other than her new preferred hypnosis pendulum, the large emerald pendant given to her by Liliana.

After Liliana had informed Alicia about Mistress Karla, the two hypnotists had practiced some dueling techniques and engaged in another sparring session.

Following the vigorous training session, Alicia then spent some time worshipping Liliana, starting with her feet and working her way up until she had paid homage to the High Mistress’s entire body.

Alicia smiled as she drove; the memory was not an unpleasant one.

Liliana sat beside her in the vehicle’s passenger seat.

The High Mistress was wearing flowing black harem pants and a matching high-cropped top with billowing sleeves; the garments were trimmed with gold, and her hair was held back in delicate gilded net set with black amethysts. A transparent black silk veil covered the lower half of her face, also trimmed in gold. Her magnificent amber eyes stood out beneath dark eye shadow, and her fabulous ruby and diamond pendant hung around her neck. Her feet were bare, and both her finger and toenails had been repainted shimmering black by her personal stylist.

Alicia had been surprised when LIliana had commanded her to drive rather than Jack, and even more so that Jack had not accompanied them at all.

“Trust me, Alicia,” Liliana had said with a wink.

Alicia found that she did trust the High Mistress, against all measures of good sense.

All I have to do is not displease her, she told herself for neither the first or last time.

“Okay, we are almost there, dear. Pull over here, into those trees. We will proceed on foot,” Liliana instructed.

Alicia did as she was bid, parking the SUV in a small copse of trees a short distance from the dark rural road.

The two hypnotists stepped out of the vehicle and began to move off through the darkness.

Alicia marveled at how Liliana made not a whisper of a sound as she moved, seeming little more than a shadow.

They made their way across a grassy field, then crested a low hill on the other side of which was a large three-story mansion with several tertiary buildings and a ten-foot fence surrounding it.

Smiling beneath her veil, Liliana strode confidently down the hill toward the guard-house at the mansion’s front gate.

Taking a deep breath, Alicia followed.

Liliana sauntered up to the gate and stood in front of it with her hands on her hips.

Alicia stayed back and watched, concealed in the shadows of some decorative hedges near the road leading up to the mansion’s gate.

“Hey! Who are you? You don’t belong here,” a man’s voice called from the guard-house.

Liliana laughed.

“Pathetic male, I go where I choose,” she said haughtily.

Both she and Alicia could see the shadows of two people moving inside the small structure.

They also both knew that Liliana’s presence was likely being reported to the Mansion’s inhabitants.

Liliana did not seem concerned in the slightest.

She stood calmly, patiently awaiting a further response from the guards.

The door to the guard house opened slowly, and a man dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt, black pants, boots and a black ball cap stepped out, a pistol-style taser in his hand.

“You can’t be here, Miss; go on back up the road,” he said.

Liliana laughed again.

“I told you, I go where I choose. Now I suggest you open the gate for me,” she replied calmly.

The man snorted.

“You asked for it, bitch,” he said, raising the taser.

Liliana’s eyes flared brightly, golden light shining from them.

“You will shoot yourself with your weapon,” she said loudly, her voice reverberating with power.

The man looked shocked, his eyes widening as intensely powerful hypnotic energy from both Liliana’s eyes and her voice slammed into his mind.

He grunted as he began to turn the taser on himself, compelled to obey Liliana’s command.

He struggled to resist, his arm trembling as he inevitably pointed the weapon at his own chest.

The man let out a shriek of pain as he triggered the taser, falling to the ground convulsing.

A second man stepped from the guard house, raising a shotgun to his shoulder.

“Freeze!” Liliana said in a loud, commanding voice.

The man froze, her hypnotic power instantly overwhelming his free will.

Liliana calmly stepped up and took the weapon from his hands, working the pump action until it was empty before tossing it aside with contempt.

Then she proceeded to kick the man rapidly in his groin, stomach, chest, and face, knocking him to the ground unconscious.

Alicia watched in awe, then yelped and jumped in surprise as the two security cameras mounted on the fence exploded in rapid succession.

She realized that they had been shot out by Jack with a suppressed high-powered rifle; Liliana’s Thrall was an expert sniper, and clearly had gotten into a position giving him a good view of Karla’s property.

There were more pops as Jack shot out other cameras around the property.

Liliana didn’t even flinch as she casually entered the guard house and hit the button to open the gate.

Alicia hurried after the High Mistress as she sauntered onto the grounds of Mistress Karla’s mansion, hips swaying suductively.

To the right of the road leading up to the house was a small building that served as a slave-barracks; the building’s door opened, and four men dressed similarly to the guards at the gate stepped out.

Two carried shotguns, while the other two held tasers.

“Don’t move!” one of them yelled.

Liliana did precisely the opposite, dashing toward the men; startled, all four men fired their weapons at her.

The High Mistress had anticipated their reaction, and dove to the ground an instant before they fired.

Liliana smoothly leapt back to her feet and covered the distance to the men with impressive speed; she leapt gracefully into the air and landed among them, unleashing a whirlwind of blows with her hands, feet, knees and elbows.

Alicia again watched Liliana in awe; the High Mistress’s movements were incredibly graceful and fluid, and she quickly battered three of the men into unconsciousness before they could even fight back.

The fourth man managed to use the butt of his shotgun as a bludgeon, swinging it hard at Liliana.

She dodged it with contemptuous ease, then kicked him hard in the chest, blasting the air from his lungs and causing him to drop the weapon.

Liliana smashed the heel of her hand into his temple, dazing him an instant before she brought her other hand up and began gracefully fluttering her fingers before his eyes.

“Relax…follow my fingers…back and forth…up and down…relax and listen to my voice…you are sleepy…sleepy…relaxing more and more…eyelids growing heavy…close them now and sleep,” the High Mistress intoned.

The man’s eyes locked onto her fingers as she moved her hand up and down, back and forth in a flawless butterfly induction.

Then they slammed shut and he crumpled to the ground at her feet.

As he fell, two more men had emerged from the building, pistols in their hands.

“Hold it right there!” one of them said to Liliana.

The sexy black-clad hypnotist raised her hands.

“Just stay calm…relax…everything is going to be okay…,” she said in a calm, soothing voice.

Liliana’s eyes were shining faintly in the moonlight as her irises began to rapidly shift colors, from amber to brown, then green, then shimmering gold before shifting back.

“Get on your knees!” the man said, gesturing with his gun.

Both he and his companion’s eyes were drawn to Liliana’s gaze; she was emitting tremendous amounts of hypnotic energy from her eyes into them as she spoke.

“Just relax…feeling so good…listening to my voice…listening and obeying…,” she said, her voice powerful and insistent.

Her eyes continued to shift.

Amber, brown, green, gold.

Gold, green, brown, amber.

“I…said…uh…wait…,” the man stammered.

Both men’s eyes were now riveted to Liliana’s hypnotic stare.

“That’s it, you stupid man…I am your Mistress and you will obey me…now, you will both drop your weapons and fight one another until one of you is unconscious. The winner will then set the building you came out of on fire,” Liliana suggested in a powerful monotone.

She lowered her hands as she spoke.

“Yes, Mistress,” both men said in unison.

Liliana smiled smugly as they dropped their weapons to the ground and immediately began to exchange blows.

Alicia watched the proceedings, careful to stay back and out of The High Mistress’s way.

She heard a series of four dull thumps, and turned to see four more black-clad men who had been approaching Liliana’s position lying unmoving on the ground.

Alicia realized they were guards who had been walking the perimeter of the fence and had been drawn toward the.

Jack had dropped each of them with a single shot.

Liliana walked up to Alicia, hips swaying as the two men she’d hypnotized continued to batter one another viciously, compelled to fight by her suggestions.

“I believe you are up, dear,” the High Mistress said with a wink, nodding past Alicia.

The Doctor of Domination turned to see yet two more hypo-goons approaching, having emerged from a large guest cottage located in the center of a magnificent rose garden and surrounded by ornate fountains.

Alicia took a deep breath and allowed herself to drop into a trance, then charged the two goon.

Both men raised tasers and fired. Alicia gracefully leapt into the air, the electrified projectiles sailing harmlessly beneath her.

The hypnotist landed lightly between the two men and unleashed a rapid flurry of punches and kicks.

Her movements were strong and precise, and she had both men stumbling backward and off balance within seconds.

Already an expert in Karate, Liliana had shown Alicia how her impressive skills to their fullest while in a self-induced trance.

The goons were no match for her.

Alicia easily blocked and dodged their attacks, countering with powerful blows of her own.

She let out a loud shriek of triumph as she knocked one man to the ground with a flurry of punches, then sent his companion sprawling beside him with a powerful side-kick that smashed into his face.

She snapped a hard kick into each of the men’s faces, sending them into unconsciousness.

“Nicely done Alicia; it appears your real test is approaching,” Liliana said casually.

Alicia spun around.

She was taken aback to see a beautiful naked woman striding purposefully toward her.

The newcomer had tousled shoulder-length light brown hair and brown eyes; she was very fit, her finger and toenails painted dark red, her pussy hair neatly groomed into a thin strip. Her only jewelry were silver nipple piercings, and a large clear teardrop shaped crystal pendant resting between her lovely round bare breasts.

“You must be Mistress Paisley,” Alicia said calmly.

Liliana had explained that Mistress Karla had a powerful apprentice named Paisley who was a skilled hypnotist as well as an accomplished martial artist.

“I am indeed; I am afraid I do not recognize you, but I am annoyed you disturbed my sleep. I didn’t even have time to grab a robe,” Paisley replied petulantly, hands on her hips as she eyed her downed goons.

Alicia glanced at Liliana.

The High Mistress simply nodded, then assumed a lotus position on the ground.

Alicia turned back to Paisley.

“I apologize for the intrusion. If you will surrender peacefully, I am sure we can come to an arrangement,” she said reasonably.

Paisley snorted.

“Unfortunately, High Mistress Liliana and her minions are not known for being reasonable,” she said, glancing at the High Mistress and assuming a combat stance.

A sudden strange urge seized Alicia as she looked at her naked opponent; she reached up and quickly pulled off her top, then kicked off her shoes and lowered her pants.

“There, that seems more appropriate,” she said, the evening breeze cool on her bare skin.

Alicia was not sure what had come over her, but she felt strangely empowered to be facing the naked Paisley on equal terms.

Liliana chuckled, nodding her head in approval.

“Whatever suits you,” Paisley said with a shrug, a bemused smile on her face.

The two naked women eyed each other as they began to circle.

Alicia and Paisley came together in a rush, punching and kicking, blocking and dodging.

Alicia immediately had her hands full; Paisley was quite skilled, using Kung-Fu and kick boxing techniques.

Alicia landed a solid kick to Paisley’s ribs and in return took a painful punch to her left tit; they rapidly exchanged a series of punches, each woman blocking their opponent’s strikes.

Alicia feinted and caught Paisley on the temple with a spinning kick, causing her to stumble and fall.

Alicia was on her opponent in a flash, kicking her hard in the stomach and face; she then moved to straddle the Paisley, using her legs to pin the stunned woman’s arms at her sides.

Alicia then reached up and removed her emerald pendant.

“Take a look at this,” she said firmly, holding up the necklace.

The huge green gemstone glittered in the moonlight as she began to swing it in circles above Paisley’s eyes.

Paisley moaned, blinking rapidly as she tried to free her arms.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to the emerald.

“Just relax and watch the emerald…follow it and listen to my voice…relax…and listen….listen…and relax…the way it sparkles is so soothing…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…follow the emerald…around and around…relaxing more and more…,” Alicia said in a powerful yet soothing voice.

She was concentrating on channelling her power into the emerald, sending the hypnotic energy into Paisley.

“No, stop…stop! Duel me fairly, you bitch!” Paisley protested, struggling to free her arms.

Alicia ignored her, continuing to swing her pendant in circles.

“Keep following the emerald…around and around…it is so soothing to watch…as you listen to my voice…relax…the emerald really draws your eyes…around and around…relax deeper…close your eyes now,” she continued, snapping the fingers of her free hand.

Paisley’s eyes reflexively closed.

“Get off me—,” she said, struggling to open her eyes.

“Open your eyes and follow the emerald,” Alicia said, snapping again.

Paisley’s eyes fluttered open and locked onto the pendant.

“I…stop…,” she said weakly, still struggling.

The emerald sparkled brilliantly, reflecting the light into Paisley’s eyes as it continued to move in a tight, rhythmic circle.

“Around and around…making your eyes tired…eyelids growing heavy…close your eyes…,” Alicia said, again giving a loud snap of her fingers.

Paisley’s eyes slammed shut.

“You…you can’t…,” she said slowly.

“Very good…relax deeper and deeper…open your eyes…,” Alicia said soothingly.

She gave another snap.

Paisley’s eyes fluttered open.

“Damn…you…,” she spat.

“So relaxed…as you follow the emerald…listening to my voice…eyes so tired…you are sleepy…very sleepy…close your eyes and relax deeper…,” Alicia said, snapping again.

Paisley’s eyes closed.

Alicia could feel the woman’s body involuntarily relaxing beneath her.

“I…you…s-stop…,” Paisley stammered, struggling desperately to open her eyes.

“Dropping…sinking into trance…open your eyes and look at the emerald…you must follow it…,” Alicia said with yet another loud snap.

Paisley’s eyes fluttered open; she whimpered as her eyes locked onto the green gem.

She could not look away, watching it swing around and around.

“Your eyes are so tired…you are so sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…the next time you close them, you will drop deep, deep into trance…close your eyes now and drop,” Alicia said, giving a final snap.

Paisley’s eyelids slammed shut.

She sighed as she dropped into a trance, the tension completely leaving her body.

“Very good…you are deep, deep asleep…completely in my power. You hear only my voice; I am your mistress and you will obey all of my commands…just relax and sink deeper and deeper into trance with every word I speak…deeper and deeper…all the way down…completely in my power…you must obey Mistress Alicia…I am your Mistress…you are my slave…you must obey my commands…obey…obey…obey…,” Alicia droned seductively.

“Obey…,” Paisley murmured.

Smiling triumphantly, Alicia got off of the hypnotized woman and rose to her feet.

“Wonderfully done, Alicia,” Liliana congratulated.

“Thank you, High Mistress,” Alicia said, basking in her new mentor’s praise.

“Leave her here and let’s continue on, shall we?” Liliana said, rising lightly to her feet.

“Yes, High Mistress; Paisley, you will get on your knees and lace your fingers behind your head. You will not move until I tell you to do so,” Alicia ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” Paisley replied, assuming the position as commanded.

Liliana turned and moved toward the main house, hip swaying seductively.

Alicia followed eagerly, replacing her pendant around her neck and remaining otherwise naked, feeling empowered in doing so.

Liliana strode right up to the mansion’s front door and kicked it, channelling her hypnotic energy to greatly increase her strength.

The heavy wooden door exploded into kindling.

Liliana walked calmly into Mistress Karla’s home.

Alicia followed, stepping carefully to avoid getting splinters in her bare feet and looking at the shattered door in amazement.

Almost instantly after entering the house’s spacious living room, Liliana was set upon by four suit-clad men with military-style haircuts.

The four men were strong, highly trained fighters.

They lasted less than thirty-seconds against the High Mistress.

Liliana moved with incredible speed and grace; her movements were dancelike as she punched and kicked the men with precision strikes while blocking and dodging their attacks.

One went flying backward to crash through a glass coffee table, while another landed heavily at her feet, semi-conscious from a kick to his face.

Liliana easily avoided the third man’s grapple attempt, punching him in the sternum and following up with a knee to his groin and an elbow to his temple, knocking him to the floor as well.

The fourth man circled behind her and lashed out with a punch at the back of her head.

Liliana gracefully did the splits, avoiding the blow before instantly springing back to her feet and kicking straight back, her foot connecting solidly with the man’s stomach, doubling him over. She spun around and brought her knee up into his face, breaking his nose and knocking him down.

Pirouetting gracefully, Liliana turned to face two more hypno-goons who had entered the room and were moving quickly toward her.

Stop!” Liliana said forcefully.

Her eyes flared brightly with golden light.

Booth goons froze as intense hypnotic power smashed into their minds.

Prostrate,” Liliana commanded, eyes still blazing with hypnotic energy.

Both goons immediately lay face down before her, overwhelmed by her power.

Liliana viciously kicked each of them in the head, then walked over them, stepping on the men as if they were area rugs.

Alicia smiled and shook her head, walking around the men as she followed the High Mistress through the house.

They passed through an opulent dining room and a large professional quality kitchen before stepping out onto a huge covered patio.

Liliana and Alicia both paused, exchanging glances and smiles at the spectacle that greeted them.

A woman with platinum-blonde hair wearing a long vivid yellow dress hiked up around her hips was vigorously riding the cock of a fit, handsome naked man who was lying on a padded deck chair.

The woman was shrieking loudly as she moved rapidly up and down.

“Oh yes…Liliana…fuck…if that is…you…may I finish…before we…oh fuck…get to business…?” the woman gasped, her back to Liliana and Alicia.

“Of course, Karla,” Liliana replied amiably.

Alicia chuckled, hardly surprised at the situation after what she had witnessed of the True Hypnotism community in general.

Karla increased her pace, moving frantically and eventually screaming in ecstasy as she had a body-quaking orgasm.

“Mmm…I figured it was you, Liliana, so I decided to have a quick ride to help me relax,” the blonde hypnotist said as she dismounted the hypnotized man she’d been fucking.

He lay silently, his cock remaining ramrod stiff.

“Don’t worry, I am going to help you relax, dear,” Liliana replied sweetly.

Karla chuckled, straightening her dress and composing herself.

The sexy blonde seemed regal, confident and dangerous.

In her mid twenties, she was a stunningly beautiful woman of Ecuadorian and American descent; her long hair was thick, with large looping curls cascading to her mid-back. She had intense, dazzling green eyes, high sculpted cheekbones and flawless olive skin. Her dress perfectly complemented her fit but curvy figure, and it had a plunging neckline that barely contained her large breasts along with a slit that ran halfway up the front. She wore heavy makeup, her lips ruby red. She wore no jewelry or shoes, her finger and toenails bright crimson.

Liliana had explained to Alicia that Karla was her second-in-command in Portland, a hypnotist of prodigious skill.

“I am fine, thank you. I honestly do not even know why you are here; is something wrong?” Karla asked innocently.

Alicia watched the exchange between the powerful women with fascination.

Liliana had not explained what Karla had done to displease her so greatly.

The High Mistress narrowed her eyes.

“You know exactly why I am here. You know exactly what you have done. I gave you more chances than most, because you were once my apprentice and have been an excellent lieutenant for years. You are…were…the second most powerful hypnotist in Portland. You answered only to me, worked for me…I gave you everything, and you betrayed me! You threw my mercy and patience with you back in my face. Now you will suffer,” Liliana said menacingly from behind her veil.

Karla rolled her eyes.

“Always so arrogant, aren’t you Liliana? You think too much of yourself, and you underestimate me. If you think you can take me, be my guest. I am aware of your capabilities; I will beat you, and I will put you on display in my foyer…you and your little slut,” she replied, looking at Alicia.

Alicia merely smiled and nodded at the beautiful blonde hypnodomme.

She had no wish to involve herself in the situation; she was merely observing as Liliana had commanded.

“Karla, you are a fool as well as a traitor. You have no idea what I am capable of,” Liliana replied coolly, getting into a combat stance.

Karla smiled sourly; she reached down and grabbed her dress, ripping the slit all the way up to her waist, then tying it off to give her freedom of movement.

Then she leapt at Liliana with a scream of anger.

The two women began a vicious fight, moving almost too fast for Alicia to follow. They spun and dodged, kicked and punched; Liliana deftly leapt over a sweep attempt, and Karla ducked a graceful spinning kick. They shrieked and grunted as they stuck, feinted and dodged.

Karla took as solid kick to her ribs, and Liliana absorbed a powerful punch to her stomach.

Alicia was surprised; she had never seen Liliana struck solidly before.

Karla was very skilled, and she had clearly sparred with Liliana many times; she was holding her own against the High Mistress extremely effectively.

Liliana snarled in frustration.

Suddenly, the High Mistress completely changed her style, smoothly shifting from the graceful dancelike Capoeira to a brutal form of Kung-Fu.

Karla was clearly taken by surprise, and her own mix of Aikido and Karate did not hold up well against Liliana’s suddenly faster, more direct assault.

The High Mistress’s bare foot slammed into Karla’s stomach, tit and face, knocking her stumbling backward to crash into a bar, knocking glasses and bottles from their shelves.

Karla got quickly to her feet, blood trickling from her mouth.

“I will admit, you surprised me, Liliana. I had no idea you even trained in Kung-Fu. I am willing to concede you are the better fighter. Shall we finish this with a duel?” she asked, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Liliana regarded her former apprentice silently for a moment.

“No,” she said.

Liliana leapt forward, launching a furious assault on the blonde hypnodomme, shrieking angrily with each blow.

The surprised Karla did her best to block and counter, but her back was against the bar and she took a half dozen vicious kicks and punches to thigh, stomach, chest and face.

Dazed, the blonde slumped to the floor, battered and bloody.

Liliana was not breathing heavily as she bent and grabbed Karla’s hair and slammed her head hard against the bar.

“Get up!” she snarled, pulling the blonde roughly to her feet.

Karla moaned, blinking as she tried to clear her head.

Her eyes focused, and she gasped as she met Liliana’s gaze.

The High Mistress’s pupils were rapidly shifting colors.

Amber, brown, green, gold.

Gold, green, brown, amber.

“S-stop…I…no…,” Karla stammered.

“Yes,” Liliana said coldly as she continued to pour hypnotic energy into Karla.

The blonde whimpered, trying desperately to avert her gaze.

She could not.

Her eyes were locked on Liliana’s

Karla sighed, her shoulders slumping as her thoughts faded, her mind rapidly becoming blank.

“That’s it, dear…keep looking deep into my eyes…you are hypnotized!” Liliana declared forcefully.

Karla looked astonished, her head physically pushed back by the sheer hypnotic force Liliana unleashed into her.

The blonde’s eyes were glazed and her mouth hung open.

She was hypnotized.

Liliana released her hair and stepped back, suddenly feeling tired.

Literally of the most powerful hypnotists in the world, Liliana had nonetheless pushed her power to the limit to quickly overwhelm the powerful Karla’s will.

“High Mistress, are you ok?” Alicia asked, awe in her voice.

Liliana turned to her nodded.

“Yes, I am; thank you. Karla is very powerful and has exceptionally hypnotic eyes; I am not foolish enough to risk a duel with her. I used my power to its fullest extent to hypnotize her quickly, and doing so is a bit tiring,” she said, taking deep breath.

The whites of Liliana’s eyes were slightly red, as if irritated by allergies or smoke.

“I understand,” Alicia replied with a respectful nod.

Liliana turned to Karla and began to deepen her trance.

Five minutes later, the blonde hypnotist was completely in Liliana’s power, her mind empty as she awaited her Mistress’s commands.

“Strip naked slave,” Liliana commanded.

“Yes, Mistress!” Karla replied eagerly, quickly removing her dress.

Alicia watched as Liliana next had Karla assume a kneeling position.

“Greetings High Mistress; the grounds are secure,” Jack said, stepping from the house onto the patio.

The tall, fit and handsome Thrall was wearing black tactical clothing and carrying his expensive rifle; he was accompanied by two similarly dressed men who were hypnotically enslaved members of Liliana’s personal security team.

Each of them carried a large heavy duffel bag and had rifles of their own slung on their backs.

Liliana removed her veil and smiled, walking over to Jack and kissing him deeply.

“Hello, my darling. Plant explosives in all the buildings on the property and destroy them, then meet me at home,” she commanded.

“Your wish is my command High Mistress,” Jack replied with a nod.

“Karla, you will follow me. Alicia, let’s go collect your prize Paisley and go home,” Liliana said with satisfaction.

“Yes, High Mistress,” both Liliana’s new slave and her student replied at the same time.

* * *

Three days later, Alicia found herself sitting at a very long, beautifully crafted wooden dining table in the huge dining room in Liliana’s mansion.

She was wearing an elegant midnight blue gown and tall strappy black designer sandals, along with long dangling diamond earrings and her emerald pendant. Her finger and toenails had been painted to match her dress.

There were a number of distinguished guests seated around the table; High Mistress Liliana sat at the head of the table of course, looking resplendent in a long strapless shimmering green gown, her hair loose and flowing; large emeralds dangled from her ears, and she wore five-inch silver platform sandals. To her right was High Mistress Vanessa; beside Vanessa was her apprentice, the well-endowed Gina Knight. Seated next to Gina was sexy young Kristen Stratton, the apprentice and representative of High Mistress Charissa. To Liliana’s right was exotically beautiful Mistress Michaela Montenegro, the Chinese-Scottish Adjudicator. Beside Michaela sat the beautiful Mistress Deanna, one of The Spiral’s staff hypnotists, and next to her was the Mentalist, Lady Jessica Lockhart. Beside Gina sat Liliana’s apprentice the lovely Hope Grant, and next to Hope was the fiery-hired, sexy Elle Woods. Mistress Nora sat beside Elle, and next to Nora was her lover, the powerful sexy witch Harper Crow. Harper’s gorgeous hypnotist-witch daughter Genevieve sat next to her, and beside Genevieve was her girlfriend, a beautiful African-American witch named Jasmine Winters. Across from Jasmine sat Mistress Hailey Saint, a tall statuesque woman with long dark brown hair and smoldering brown eyes; Hailey was a renowned hypo-duelist and hypnotist-for-hire.

Alicia was seated in a place of honor at the opposite end of the table; she had been introduced to the other guests as Liliana’s ‘student’ and business associate.

All of the assembled hypnotists were pictures of sexy elegance and classy beauty dressed in fabulous, beautiful gowns, sky-high designer shoes or barefoot and wearing amazing makeup and expensive jewelry; their hair and nails were flawless.

The hypnotists’ various Thralls and slaves, including a scantily clad Jillian and Alicia’s new slave Paisley, stood silently along the walls while members of Liliana’s stable of beautiful, sexy naked young slave-women served her guests their food and drink.

Jack stood behind Liliana, dressed in a custom black suit and a dark red tie.

Kneeling beside Liliana’s chair was Karla, naked and wearing a red collar, her expression blank as she awaited her owner’s commands. Liliana had been relentlessly dominating, humiliating and conditioning Karla since capturing her, often spending hours at a time in her private domination room. As a result, Karla was no longer able to think for herself; Liliana’s words were her thoughts, and she wanted nothing except to obey, serve and please her Mistress.

Dinner was a fabulous five-course meal prepare by Liliana’s private chefs.

The group had been invited by the High Mistress so she could make a big announcement.

Just after the fabulous pasta course had been cleared away, Liliana rose and politely asked for her guests’ attention.

“As you are all aware, I took over managing The Spiral when High Mistress Gillian was defeated by Domina Peggy and removed from the High Conclave. I will keep this short and simple. I am now the owner of The Spiral. I have hypnotized Arthur Winston, and he now serves me. Arthur will continue to be the face of The Spiral to the Normal world, effectively a figurehead; I have claimed all that was his for myself. We will no longer suffer the indignity of being manipulated by Winston the Charlatan, and you have my personal assurance that The Spiral will continue to operate exactly as it has since opening. Winston is a failed hypnotist, a con artist, a liar and a manipulative bastard. He is an arrogant, overreaching lout who was extremely out of his depth and had no business telling even the lowliest female hypnotist what she could and could not do. Therefore I have put an end to his farcical “leadership” in the True Hypnotism Community. I selected each of you to be here for this announcement because you have my genuine respect, and I felt you were the proper people to hear this first directly from me before the news spread. Now then, I am sure that you all have questions, so if we can keep this civilized and orderly, I will be happy to answer them. If you have any issue with this new arrangement, I will not hold it against you, and you of course have my guarantee of safe conduct while you are a guest in my home, ” The High Mistress said formally.

The assembled hypnotists, witches and mentalists were silent for a moment as they digested what Liliana had said.

They exchanged wary glances, their expressions stoic as they waited for someone to respond to Liliana’s revelation.

“Excellent! Congratulations, High Mistress; I would be honored to continue my role as an enforcer and troubleshooter at The Spiral, if you wish,” Jessica Lockhart finally said with a smile and a nod.

Jessica had served as Arthur Winston’s right-hand woman and primary enforcer with her prodigious Mentalism skills.

Her support of Liliana’s takeover seemed to put everyone at the table immediately at ease.

“Thank you, Lady Jessica; I would like that very much,” Liliana replied with a nod.

“Yes, congratulations, Liliana,” High Mistress Vanessa added, smiling and raising her wineglass.

The High Conclave had often chafed at having to deal with Arthur Winston, and Vanessa’s response would likely be shared by Charissa, Jing-Mei and Helena.

“Oh, I am so glad a man isn’t in charge of that fabulous place anymore!” Kristen said, chuckling.

“Yes, a High Mistress is far more appropriate to control The Spiral,” Michaela said with an approving nod.

The powerful women around the table began to talk excitedly; the mood was jovial, as they all seemed to approve that someone had finally taken down Arthur Winston.

Alicia listened to the other guests’ conversation quietly, absorbing all the information she could. She had not yet visited the spiral, but she was eager to do so.

The meal continued, as did the conversation long after the dessert dishes had been cleared. The guests began to mingle, and Alicia found herself chatting with High Mistress Vanessa, Adjudicator Michaela, and Harper Crow among others.

Finally around ten o’clock Liliana got the groups’ attention once more.

“There is now going to be an orgy in my pleasure hall; I hope to see each of you there, and please bring any of your Thralls and slaves as you see fit. I have plenty of high quality slaves, both male and female, available for you to enjoy. The hall is at the end of the main hallway,” the High Mistress said.

With a smile, she let her dress slither off, revealing her peerless body; Liliana then turned and sauntered from the room wearing only her tall sandals, Jack and Karla following.

Alicia looked around the room full of gorgeous, sexy, powerful women; many of them had been shamelessly flirting, and were flushed with arousal.

She realized they had been expecting the orgy.

“Are you okay, honey?” High Mistress Vanessa asked, gently placing her hand on Alicia’s arm.

Her touch was warm and inviting.

Alicia blushed and smiled.

“Absolutely; I just need to get used to the casual sex aspect of the True Hypnotism world…I don’t think it will be a difficult adjustment,” she said with a laugh.

Vanessa smiled.

“Excellent; you are very beautiful Doctor DeLaurent, and I would be honored to start the night playing with you,” she said, taking Alicia’s hand.

Alicia swallowed hard, her own arousal increasing many times over as she regarded the gorgeous High Mistress.

Vanessa wore a sheer light blue gown, her incredible breasts visible through the thin fabric; glancing down, Alicia saw that she was barefoot, and had spectacular feet, her toenails painted white and her middle toes adorned with gold and sapphire rings.

“Yes, Liliana told me that you are a now a conditioned foot-girl, and that you are very good at paying tribute to a woman’s feet. Let’s go play, dear. It will be nice to be with a woman who likes my feet rather than my tits,” Vanessa said, leading Alicia from the room.

“Oh, your breasts are spectacular, if you don’t mind me saying so High Mistress,” Alicia said with a chuckle.

“Not at all; and don’t worry, you will get to pay homage to them as well,” Vanessa replied, winking over her shoulder.

Alicia was smiling broadly as they moved down the hall with the other guests; every one of them had accepted the invitation to the orgy.

Alicia was excited; she knew they were in for a fabulous time; the True Hypnotism community was elegant and opulent, wicked and depraved in equal measure. Liliana’s pleasure hall was huge, containing comfortable sectionals, couches, settees and beds. There were custom built platforms of various heights, shapes and sizes, all padded for comfort and easy cleaning, designed specifically to facilitate sexual positions involving multiple participants. The room featured two enormous hot tubs, a full bar, a chocolate fountain, a half-dozen large luxurious shower stalls, and cabinets containing strap-ons and other toys.

As the group entered the room, dresses and shoes immediately began to rapidly come off; a dozen very attractive naked slaves, six male and six female, waited to attend the guests.

Alicia tore off her gown and kicked off her heels, then followed the now-naked Vanessa to a settee.

The High Mistress sat and began idly rubbing her pussy with her left hand while she extended her sexy right foot toward Alicia.

Alicia knelt before the powerful woman and took her foot in her hands, raising it to her lips.

She felt a familiar rush, an erotic thrill as she began to kiss Vanessa’s sexy feet.

Alicia now truly loved women’s feet thanks to Lillian’s hypnotism, and it was an honor to get to worship those of a second High Mistress.

Alicia also now enjoyed having those she hypnotized at her own feet; Paisley had already logged a few hours of training at her new Mistress’s feet since being hypnotized.

Right now however, it was Alicia’s turn to act as a foot-slave, and she was going to enjoy doing so.

Doctor Alicia DeLaurent was no longer a bored, directionless, unremarkable hypnodomme.

Alicia was a True Hypnotist, High Mistress Liliana’s lieutenant, and she intended to revel in the power that those new titles would bring her.