The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A True Story

Non-Disclaimer: Usually at this point, the author explains that the following is a work of fiction, that it can’t happen this way, that there’s no such thing as mind control, and that Santa Claus is really your parents. But not this time. This is a true story, and I’ve resisted the temptation to embroider it. I have omitted the names, and I’m somewhat vague about the location. I should probably say that I would not try this without the proper training, and that I’m not really sure I should ever do it again. Morally and ethically, it really pushed the envelope; that said, I have to admit that it really turned me on.

It was Sunday afternoon at a science fiction convention, so I’m not sure how I actually had any energy left; maybe I was riding on the exhilaration of having hypnotized a number of people that weekend, both in my scheduled demonstrations and whenever people asked. My demo that morning had gone particularly well. After teaching some basic self-hypnosis to the small group attending, I played with one volunteer who proved to be especially gifted when it comes to trance. By the time we were done, he was answering to a different name, laughing hysterically at the sight of my writing pen, and getting his foot stuck to the floor whenever I gave the signal. He couldn’t break that even to retrieve the hundred-dollar bill he hallucinated in my hand. Ah, fun times . . .

But as I was saying, I had packed up my truck and was just chatting with some friends when a young woman walked up. She hadn’t been at the convention, and I know I would have noticed. She wasn’t a supermodel by any means, but she was what I like to call “nerdy cute.” Curly red hair, big brown eyes, freckles, a snug tank top over a nice bosom, and leather pants. Yes, really, leather pants. Like I said, I’m not making this up.

Well, she gave one of the guys nearby a quick hug and a kiss when she got there; I later learned they were “roommates with privileges,” if you know what I mean. A moment later, she was introduced around the group, and someone mentioned that I am a hypnotist.

“Oh, wow,” she said, “I’ve always wanted to be hypnotized.”

“Do you have a minute?” I asked with a shrug.

“Um, sure,” she looked confused, “you can do it right here?”

I nodded. “Well, maybe we should go inside and sit down first.”

So there it was. Mind you, I’d done this at least half a dozen times that weekend, and hundreds of times since I completed my training a few years ago. But this time was going to be different.

I was prepping one of my favorite instant inductions, but her eyes started glazing over the moment she sat, so I gently yanked her arm and took her right down into a deep trance. We played a few games, making my pen hot and cold, light and heavy, and then I proceeded to making it so sticky she couldn’t let go of it. We took her back to infancy so that she could forget her name and take a new one. Now I’ve done that a bunch of times, and it usually works great. I’d love to say that it went flawlessly this time. But the truth is, it didn’t. She remembered her name, but admitted to not liking it; so together we gave her a new name she liked better.

Well, once I’ve had fun with some phenomena like that, I prefer to help my volunteers feel really good, so I asked if she liked massage. She nodded and smiled, so I began to describe the perfect massage on her scalp. Her expression showed that she loved it. Now, it’s fairly standard to give a trancer a mind massage, going to each part of the body in turn, but I say why limit ourselves to physical reality? So I suggested that the scalp massage continued while a second pair of hands massaged her face. Thus began a cumulative massage, more and more hands massaging her ears, neck, back, arms, hands, chest, abdomen, hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles, and feet . . . She was obviously loving the experience.

Of course, I know it’s important to relax inside as well as out, so I usually mention that the brain, the lungs, the heart, and even the organs of digestion can enjoy this massage.

“That’s right,” I said. “You can enjoy these fingers touching you perfectly on the inside as well, deep, deep inside you.”

My intentions were honorable, I swear.

But the way she writhed made me realize that she had interpreted the words “deep inside you” in a way I had not imagined.

Now, I know, I should have stopped. If she’d been in my office, a paying client, I would have, I swear. If she hadn’t been so damn cute . . .

Instead, I took a deep breath and said, “Do you like the way that feels?”

She nodded, still writhing.

“Do you want to feel more?”

She nodded again, a slight moan escaping her lips. I looked around the lobby, but no one had noticed.

I took her hand. “Any sound that you would normally make, you will express by squeezing my hand. Are we clear? Good. In a moment, I will count from one to ten, and with every number I count, you will enjoy that feeling more and more, the fingers will touch you more and more skillfully in all the right places. Is that okay? Good. And when we reach ten, all that pressure will release, and you will cum twice as hard as you have ever cum before. Do you want that now?”

She nodded, her hand clenching around my fingers as she struggled to stay in the chair.

“Excellent. Imagine now that there is a seatbelt holding you in the chair at all times. Good. One! You’re sitting here noticing how much your heart is pounding and how loud your pulse is in your ears, and you’re wondering how much more excited you can be. Two, it’s like a buzzing, like a vibration in every cell of your body, increasing more and more with every number I count. Three, you can feel the throbbing, can’t you, in your clit, and that throbbing is becoming so intense that your entire universe is throbbing with it, isn’t it?”

She nodded again, her breath getting ragged.

“Four, you’re suddenly aware of how wet your pussy is getting, aren’t you, wetter than it’s been in a long time, because you are more turned on than you’ve ever been before, aren’t you?

At this point, her nodding became constant, as she accepted that everything I was saying was absolute truth.

“Five, as you feel those fingers touching you in spots you may not even know you have, you can begin to wonder what it will feel like to cum twice as hard as you ever have before, and six, you can feel your nipples standing up begging to be touched, can’t you? That’s my good girl. And you know that when you cum, you will keep cumming until I give you permission to stop.”

Her already ragged breath caught short at that thought, and her eyelids fluttered open so that she could stare at me. That look is forever burned in my memory. It said, “I want you, I hate you, and don’t you dare stop.”

With an evil grin I continued. “Seven, close your eyes and go deeper. Feel it going deeper into you, spreading you open. You know you can’t stop it, and the harder you try to stop it, the more inevitable this climax becomes. Eight, it’s going to take you and fuck you and rule you and you want it to, don’t you?”

By now, she was squirming so much in the chair that she reached out with her free hand to grasp my shoulder. I was already leaning in close, practically whispering the words. It’s possible that her friends were watching now, but I honestly don’t know. Hell, the entire town could have gathered in the lobby to watch, and neither of us would have noticed.

“Nine, you want it now more than anything you’ve ever had, don’t you? You’re ready to surrender to that wild beast and be its sweet little bitch, aren’t you? You can feel it now, like every cell of your body has its own throbbing clitoris, and every one of them is about to cum harder than you ever thought possible. You want it bad, don’t you?”

Her nodding became more emphatic, and both her hands were squeezing me so hard it hurt.

“This is your last chance to turn back. Say the word, and I’ll release you.”

Her eyes fluttered open again, and I could see she was nearly insane with lust.

“Do you want to cum for me?”

Barely able to stand it, she closed her eyes and nodded once last time.

“Say please,” I whispered into her ear.

“Please!” she gasped.

“Ten! Cum for me right now! Cum harder, cum harder, cum harder! Keep cumming till I say you can stop! Keep cumming for me, ‘cause you’re my naughty little bitch now!” I kept that up as she gripped me so hard she nearly made my fingers burst. I had bruises on my shoulder later. Even so, sweet desperate moans escaped her lips as she doubled over in ecstasy. I kept her cumming for what felt like an eternity before I whispered that she could stop and settle into a deep relaxed trance.

Then I asked if she’d like me to do that again, only this time I would only have to count to five.

Much to my surprise, she shook her head, softly answering, “I don’t know you that well.”

“But you do know who makes you feel like this, don’t you?”

She bit her lip, nodded, and sighed. I live for such moments.

Well, I’d love to tell you that made her cum again and again, eventually training her to be addicted to my control of her pleasure. But I am ethical, and I am honest. We spent the next several minutes visualizing her success at college, and then I brought her out of trance feeling like a million bucks. She blushed a little when I asked how she had liked her first hypnosis experience.

And then she asked for my card . . .