The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A TRUE PSYCHIC KNOWS

By Cars, Guitars, Sushi

ONE

I was four years out of college and working as an advertising salesperson for a small crappy daily paper while my wife, Nicole, attempted to finish her doctorate and take care of our 4-year old daughter Lindsay at the same time. Crappy job, crappy pay, crappy rented townhouse, crappy 4-door econobox-and a wife who had no time or energy for sex.

Good times.

The publication was a dog, but that didn’t stop our polyester sales manager from issuing daily threats. Mine came one Thursday morning, during a slow stretch. The asshole told me I had until the end of the day to bring in a new client, or I could clean out my desk. Nice. So I hit the road for an all-day marathon of cold-calling on Warner Avenue-a grubby, blue collar section of town, loaded with used car lots, bail bondsmen, and sub shops. I was striking out until I stumbled upon a sign for “Madame Bianca-True Psychic” in the barren front yard of a little brick bungalow, next to an adult video store.

I rang the bell, heard heavy footsteps, and was immediately greeted by a hairy, sweaty dude with long gray hair, a half-eaten egg salad sandwich in his hand and swatch of mayo in his goatee. He grinned with yellow smoker’s teeth and ushered me quickly through the front door and into a small living room. A quick look around at the out-of-date furniture told me that the place also doubled as home sweet home for Madame Bianca.

“My name is Victor,” he offered warmly with a clearly Eastern European Accent, absently setting down the sandwich on an end table and wiping his hands on his stained white undershirt before reaching to vigorously shake my hand. “And how can Madame Bianca help you today?”

“Actually,” I began, in my best I’m-a-really-nice-young-fellow-so-you-can-trust-me voice, “I’m here to help Madame Bianca. My name is Dave Sloane and I’m with the County Examiner Newspaper, and we—“

Victor cut me off, hard at the knees. “Please. Madame Bianca does not need the help of a boy from a common newspaper,” he threw condescendingly as he took my arm and steered me back towards the door. Oh well, I thought-on to the adult video store. “She has the GIFT of sight, and does not have time for this.”

He had the door open, and was in the process of shoving me through it, when a female voice came from behind us.

“Wait, Victor,” it ordered, with the same strong Dracula-movie accent. “I wish to hear what the young man has to say.”

I turned to see her coming dramatically down the stairs in a long, flowing emerald green silk robe that stretched down to her bare feet. She was early 40’s and naturally attractive, with a slight frame, smooth olive skin that looked soft as cotton, and what appeared to be huge, round, flowing breasts that pressed against the top of her gown. Her face wasn’t Pam Anderson beautiful, but rather one that you’d expect to see in a classic oil painting in the Louvre, with full lips, rosy cheeks, and deep, dark, frightening eyes. Not the kind that cause you to look at avert your gaze the moment you see them-but worse-the ones that once yours meet them, you find it almost impossible to look away.

Madame Bianca smiled as she glided towards me, and I nearly dropped my briefcase. Man, was she stunning. “Victor, I will handle this. You go out, and take care of the items on my list. Now, please.” She dismissed Victor like a servant, and offered a seat on her couch.

“Perhaps you forget that you have a one o’clock appointment with Mrs. Collier,” Victor protested coldly, glaring at me as I tried my best not to notice.

“Call her and cancel,” Madame Bianca replied immediately. “This is surely more important, yes?” turning back to me and smiling again, and generating a warmth in the pit of my stomach that surprised the hell out of me.

With Victor gone, I gave my County Examiner sales pitch as best as I could, but honestly was as lousy and stumbling as a first-day rookie. Her smile, her amazing eyes, and her very essence made it impossible for me to concentrate on something as mundane as newspaper advertising, even with my job on the line. Madame Bianca sat there listening, intently, taking in every word, but it was pretty clear that I couldn’t even sell cheap beer to rowdy teenagers at the moment.

When I had mercifully reached the end of my spiel, I began to put my sales materials away, eager to leave the scene of my pitiful performance as quickly as possible. But she stopped me short. “I like this idea, David. I am a true Seer, and very good at what I do, and would welcome the opportunity to help the new people that your newspaper will bring to me.” I took a good look at those lips. Parts of me could surely use her help.

“So, how good ARE you?” I asked playfully. Bianca’s eyes narrowed, and I thought for a moment that I had insulted her. But then, she spoke, like she was reading straight from my biography.

“You are married, David, and you have….one child….a daughter, whose name is…Lynn? No…Lindsay. She is very precious to you, David, and she calls you…Daddy Bear. How cute,” she smiled. “Although you love your wife and daughter dearly, your life is not as rewarding as it could be, is it? No, your work is unfulfilling, and your wife, she has no time for you-no time to enjoy you, or please you. Such a shame, a handsome young man. You… were born in the winter-January, I see, as was your brother two years before you. And as a child you had a pet-there was a small brown dog…named…Snickers? Is this right? Like the candy?”

My jaw was hitting the floor. Even the shrewdest, slickest con-artist couldn’t have conjured all of that info in such a short period of time. Maybe she could have read some of my attitude on my face or in my mannerisms, but not actual names. She was spot on, across the board, and I was blown away. And Bianca knew my thoughts well.

“Unfortunately, there are many charlatans in this world who pretend to have the gift, so that they can empty the pockets of the unsuspecting. My message in your newspaper can talk to this. As I said, David-I like this idea. But I must ask my daughter. She is going to the university to study business, and will answer these questions for me.” She turned away and looked down the hall to my right. “Trina! Please come here for a moment.”

I heard soft footsteps on the wood floor coming from the back of the house, and turned to see the most amazing, captivating female I’d ever laid eyes on. She looked like a younger, Victoria’s Secret version of Bianca, 19 or 20 was my best guess, with the same thin waist, big breasts, long shimmering black hair, and full lips as her mother, as well as the same dark, alluring eyes, although seemingly not quite as deep. Instead of a gown though, Trina was wearing a dee-lish NY Yankees belly-shirt, and tight cut-off jean short-shorts, with long legs and bare feet with perfectly painted red toenails. I’m sure that she busted me checking them out, but I really couldn’t help it. She was perfect.

Trina inexplicably gave her blessing to advertise with me after Bianca’s minimal explanation, without looking once in my direction, and quickly departed. I willed myself to not watch her go, as I didn’t want my new client to see me drooling over her daughter. Besides, I was still busy drooling over her mother anyway.

“Your talents are amazing,” I offered, with full conviction. “Can you see my future too?”

“Yes I can, David,” she smiled. “And you will like it.”

Bianca took my hand, and walked me slowly to the door. In the foyer she stopped and turned to me, now taking hold of my other hand as well.

Just her touch made me instantly hard. I was shocked at how badly I wanted to nail this mysterious older woman.

“David, you will come back to me tomorrow at two o’clock with an advertising proposal, yes?” she stated, a seemingly open invitation. I knew that I had a full schedule the next day, but she stepped closer and smiled, pressing lightly against me, and I made the big mistake of looking into those eyes, seeing the dancing promises of guilty, perverse, depraved, yet tantalizing pleasures awaiting me, and agreed to come back the next day before I even realized it. My cock was so hard and throbbing that I had a hard time walking back to my car.

That night, after I tucked my daughter into bed, I sat down at the computer to create Bianca’s proposal while my wife poured over research books at the kitchen table.

I tried to concentrate on business, but my mind kept drifting…to Bianca…kissing her lips…slipping off her gown…playing with those perfect tits…and making hot, perfect love with her as I lost myself in her deep, dark regions. As I began to stroke myself through my shorts, Lindsay started to cry upstairs, and I reluctantly had to investigate. She’d had a nightmare, in which “daddy turned into a ghost-monster and went away from me and mommy to do bad things”. Talk about a buzzkill. So I got her a drink of water and tucked her back in, hastily finished my stupid proposal, and went to bed.

Usually I don’t readily recall my dreams, but that night was like watching a movie in my head. I was walking along a deserted street in some faceless city at night, and I saw a woman walking ahead of me who looked like my wife. I ran to catch her, calling her name, and she stopped but didn’t turn around. I put my arms around her and began to kiss the back of her neck, sliding my hands under her dress to stroke her pussy. She responded by reaching back with one hand and holding my head to her neck, while the other hand found my cock. I slipped her dress over her head, and my hands were all over her naked body, right there under the streetlight. Our lips met, and she turned to face me as I reached down and picked her up, her legs wrapping tightly around me. But then I looked again at her, and it wasn’t my wife’s face before me-it was Bianca’s.

“Do you wish to be mine?” she asked me.

“Yes,” I replied, and kissed her deeply.

“Do you wish to belong to me?” she asked.

“I wish to belong to you,” I replied. In the dream, I could think of nothing that I wanted more.

“Good, for I would like to make you mine. This is what you must do for me, David. My body must receive your seed two times. The first one I will take from you, but the second you must give to me freely. This will complete the circle, and you will be mine to do with as I please.”

“Okay,” I breathed absently, kissing her deeply again, our tongues slow dancing. And I looked up, and my wife and daughter were suddenly standing there, watching us intently.

I awoke with a start, my heart pounding, my breath coming in gasps, my iron hard cock pulsing beneath the sheets, her words echoing in my head.

I gotta stop thinking about that chick, I thought to myself. It’s getting damned unhealthy. I just need sex-that’s what I need, I thought hastily, and was going to jack off, but was struck with the totally ridiculous, middle-of-the-night thought that Bianca wouldn’t approve-and why that mattered I hadn’t a clue. Instead, I rolled over to my sleeping wife, with whom I hadn’t made love for a solid several weeks, and was summarily thrown out as definitively as a sumo wrestler trying to steal home. So I got up, made some coffee, and watched three hours of SportsCenter until it was time to get ready for work.

TWO

Fridays were always insane at the newspaper, with weekend deadlines and tons of last minute crap to handle, so I was grateful to have plenty to keep my mind occupied. I’d briefly considered calling in sick, and steering well clear of Warner Avenue, but there was just too much shit to get done. I had two client meetings in the morning, and was back at my desk when the phone rang around 1130.

“County Examiner, this is Dave.”

“Good morning, David, this is Bianca.” My blood ran cold, but my testosterone levels began rising instantly. “I am calling to be sure that you are coming to me at two o’clock today.”

I hadn’t made up my mind on that yet, though my afternoon appointment had called earlier to cancel. Even though the rest of my day was now open, my senses were clearly telling me to stay the hell away-FAR away-from Madam Bianca. But then I pictured her there, on the other line, lying on her couch, phone in hand…

“I’ll be there. 2 pm. Looking forward to it. Got your proposal all ready to roll.” (My God-why am I such a fucking pushover?) “Um, but I don’t have much time today; I also have another meeting at three.”

She laughed slightly, clearly seeing right through my lame-assed lie. “Very well, David. We will be brief. One other thing, though. Sadly, I have dismissed Victor this morning, and am in need to find a new...uh...what is the word…in my home country we call this a rabszolga. Would you perhaps be interested in doing this for me?”

“Rabszolga?” I repeated. “What, was Victor your business manager or something? I think I can help you-let’s talk about it when I get there.” (What in the hell am I saying? I already HAVE a job! Sure it sucks, but it’s not putting me in danger of screwing up my marriage. Damn-I AM AN IDIOT!)

“Very good. I would like to do this. You will make a very good rabszolga for me. I will see you at two o’clock today. Goodbye, my David.”

And she hung up the phone, just like that. In the space of that one phone call, I went from debating whether or not to even keep my appointment with Bianca, to verbally agreeing to be her rabszolga, whatever the hell that was. Brilliant. Just brilliant. But I HAD to go, as I’d already shot my big mouth off to my boss about the new client, and bought myself a stay of execution.

Plus, I so desperately wanted to see her again.

* * *

So, at ten til two I swung my blue Ford Focus into the tiny parking lot next to the video store, and found myself walking a bit too quickly to her front door. I probably waited about 90 seconds for her to answer, but it felt like a week. Finally, the door opened, and there she was, in the same green gown, smiling and reaching to take my hand and lead me into her world. One look at her, and I knew I was done for. I wanted her more than I’d ever wanted anything, and I’m sure that fact was written in Sharpie all over my face.

She led me by the hand into the darkened living room, which was filled with lit candles of different shapes and sizes everywhere, closing the double doors behind her.

“Now, we are alone,” she purred, and led me to the couch. Bianca sat very close to me, and looked at me plaintively, reading my face.

“So, what do you have for me?” she smiled.

I unsnapped my briefcase and flipped it open so fast that it practically flew off the coffee table, pulled out my proposal, and started to walk her through it.

“I will do this, David,” she offered, without even letting me finish. “I’m sure it is a fine proposal. But, what I need to know now is if you will choose to be my rabszolga.” She rose from the couch, and walked absently across the room, the candle flickers dancing off her shimmering gown. “I wish to have you as this. You will work very, very closely with me, and allow me what I need.” And she stopped to turn her captivating eyes at me like a lighthouse beacon. “You and I will be very close together.” And with that she turned, and started walking slowly towards me.

“Is this what you wish, David?” I could see the candle light dancing in her eyes, and the strong fragrance of their scent was making me lightheaded.

She drew closer, opening the front of her gown to reveal perfect nakedness beneath.

“Is this what you wish, David?” she repeated, standing over me.

“Yes,” I answered, letting go of the cliff I’d been clinging to. “More than anything.”

“Very good,” she whispered, straddling me with her knees and sitting on my lap. “You will not be disappointed.” Her soft lips met mine, and I felt like I was floating in the middle of a warm sea at night. Her breasts pressed into my chest and my hands found them, and they were fantastic-so perfectly soft, yet firm and heavy. Bianca wrapped her gown around us as she kissed me again, and the world slipped away. I felt her hands undo my belt, as my tongue found her neck. Her hands pulled my head down, hard into her neck, as I licked, sucked, and bit her lovely skin. My entire body was alive with desire for Bianca, and I wanted to give her everything I had. I felt her wet pussy pulsing against my cock, and wanted to reach down and put it in. But before I could move, her pussy opened and drew me up inside of her on its own, and our eyes locked as we began to make slow, rhythmic, timeless love.

I had the sensation that I was underwater in that warm dark sea, unable to breathe but not needing air, as our bodies moved together as one.

“I am taking your seed, David,” I heard her voice in my head, and felt the tsunami building strong. Faster and faster we moved, harder, deeper, our lips and tongues battling, our bodies jammed against each other, until my orgasm hit me like a supernova. Weightless, in the dark sea, I felt the sweet explosion rip deep inside of me, my legs and arms tearing from my body, my skin sizzling, full of electricity, and then, nothing.

Floating…slowly…upward…no need for air…rising…getting closer…finally, after what seemed like hours, my head broke the surface, and there I was, sitting on Bianca’s couch, clothes on and in place. What the hell had just happened? Bianca was sitting next to me again, close, feet pulled up and under her. She sat in silence as I regained my bearings, and got my shit together mentally.

Finally, I looked to her, and she spoke softly, matter-of-factly, and handed me my briefcase.

“I look forward to your newspaper helping me, David. The contract is signed. You will come to me tomorrow at two o’clock and I will write you a check, yes?”

Tomorrow was…Saturday, wasn’t it? Hell, I didn’t work on Saturdays. Did I?

“No problem. I’ll be here.” I answered, on mental auto pilot.

As she led me to the door, she stopped and turned to me again. “And David? Please. You must realize that this was but a small sample; a single petal from the full bloom of a beautiful rose, of what awaits you.”

The whole way home, and most of that night lying awake in bed, I replayed that scene on Bianca’s couch over and over again. To call it amazing was the understatement of the millennium. I mean, a guy juggling six chain saws is amazing. But this? This was, hell, colossal.

Stupendous.

Monumental.

Life-changing.

I COULD work for her, I thought, lying there. Closely with her. She’s immensely talented; the real McCoy with an actual connection with something out there.

And I’d be a better business manager for her than greasy old Victor, that’s for sure, I mused, remembering how she’d treated him the day we’d met. A GOOD business manager would have wanted to see if what I was selling could have helped her increase business, not toss me out like some ‘roid-raged nightclub bouncer. Her yummy daughter, Trina, sure saw the value of advertising. Mmmmm, Trina. It’ll be nice to be close to her, too, I smiled. But wait-wasn’t SHE the one who made the business decision to advertise with me? I sat up in bed, the pale light of the streetlamp’s glow through the bedroom window falling across my hands. Trina was a business major. Bianca said she liked Trina to answer questions for her on business matters. But Victor was just an errand boy that day. Or was that every day?

I slipped out of bed and went downstairs to the computer, trying to remember the word that Bianca kept using. Rabziol-no, riccola-no, that’s a brand of cough drops, dummy, Rebenga, Rabszolga-yes! I looked for one of those free translation websites and started hunting for Eastern European to English search engines. Finally, after a good hour of checking different languages and spellings, I found it, there in “Hungarian to English”:

Rabszolga: slave, serf, thrall, bondman.

I swallowed hard. Bianca wanted me to be her SLAVE??? You gotta be kidding me. This is the 21st fucking century, man!!! My blood ran cold as a crypt, at the thought of what I’d almost gotten myself locked into.

There was no way I was going back there-no way in hell. She could take her candles and her Michael Jackson gown and Victor’s half-eaten sandwich and stuff them all up her ass. But wait-shit-I HAD to go back, I realized, with a pang in my stomach like an ice needle. My boss’s ultimatum! My job hinged on this stupid sale! I needed that fucking check!

I sat there at the computer, sweating, running possible scenarios in my head, all of them pointing out the inevitable-I had to go back in there once again. But-I told myself-I can do this. Now that I know what I know about what that twisted freakwoman really wants, she ain’t getting her hooks into me. I’ll show up, I’ll be nice, I’ll get my check, decline her offer, and hit the road. Strictly business; five minutes, tops. No problem. It all seemed so do-able, yet I couldn’t escape the chill.

THREE

Later that morning, Nicole took Lindsay shopping at the mall, and I tried to get a little rest, to no avail. Way too soon, it was time to roll. I threw on a polo and khaki shorts, and my Tevos, and headed over to Warner Avenue under a threatening sky. I drove slowly, my tiredness from the lack of sleep the night before hitting me at a bad time. Plus, I have to admit-I was damned nervous.

At two o’clock on the nose I reached her door and went to knock, but it was slightly open.

“Hello?” I offered, barely, with a small knock, stepping inside. I walked slowly down the short hall to the living room, still no one in sight.

“Madame Bianca?” I offered again, just as weakly, as I stepped into the living room. No one, no candles, nothing but the same tired 1950’s furniture. On the mantle were solo photographs of dozens of different men, including one of Victor in his younger days, and nothing else-not even baby photos of Trina. And there on the coffee table to the left, was my check-signed and waiting for me! Touchdown. Time to fly.

“You have come back to me, David,” said the voice behind me. I startled, and spun quickly, nearly knocking over a dusty floor lamp. Bianca glided into the room toward me, her body now wrapped in a brilliant golden gown that whispered as she moved. I dug my thumbnail hard into my index finger, and ordered myself to avoid her eyes at all costs.

“Hi, um, yeah. Sorry, the front door was open,” I stammered.

“It was open for YOU, David,” said Bianca, evenly.

“Listen, Bianca-Madame Bianca,” I began, clearing my throat while staring intently at the floor. “I came by to pick up the check. Thanks for having it ready for me.” I reached down, picked it up quickly, and slipped it into my binder. “As for the, uh, the other thing, I think I have to decline. I just can’t leave my job right now,” I continued, beginning to build confidence. “But I really do appreciate the offer.” I looked up as high as her knee-no further.

“David, I believe that you would be an excellent rabszolga for me. But if you do not wish this, that is your decision.” Bianca said warmly. “I will not insist.”

Wow, that was easier than I thought, I realized. And relaxed.

Like an idiot.

“David, if you DO have a moment, I would like to speak with you about what my advertisement will look like in your newspaper. “Come, I wish for you to understand how I work with my clients.” Let me show you my Seeing Room.”

Down the back hallway, from where I’d seen Trina emerge the other day, was a closed door painted bright blue, with a silver knob. Bianca opened it to reveal a small, but beautiful room with colorful tapestries on the walls, piles of oversized Persian throw pillows, and dozens of lit candles, and ushered me in. I was surprised at what a great, comfortable vibe her room had, and took a seat on one of the sets of pillows, completely relaxed. So this is where she sees her clients-very cool. We should get a shot of this room for the ad. It will definitely sell itself, I thought, making a mental note.

The pillows were accommodating, and the soft scent of the candles calming; soothing. Tired, I closed my eyes and drank it all in, knowing that I had to capture this essence in the ads.

“You like?” she asked quietly.

“I do. Very much,” I answered. “It’s so relaxing.” I leaned back against the wall and tried to sweep away the sensual thoughts that were creeping in like mice.

When I opened my eyes I saw Bianca’s beautiful face, inches from my own, her dark eyes connecting with mine and holding on tight as she knelt in front of me.

Oh shit.

“You know, my David. The word ‘rabszolga’ has a much different meaning in my country, than the meaning here in America,” she said softly. I felt her warm breath on my lips as she spoke, and my cock began to rise. “In my country, the rabszolga is treated with respect.” She pursed her lips and kissed the air a half inch from my mouth, her wet lips glistening in the candlelight. I was completely frozen, like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

“It is an honor for a rabszolga to be chosen to serve a Seer, and the pleasures they receive in return are without equal in this world.” Bianca stood before me, hands lightly on her hips, looking down, reading me. I should get up and leave, right now, I knew, as plainly as I knew that the sky was blue, but the promises that Bianca’s beautiful eyes held for me were simply too alluring to deny. She took a slight step backward, and leaned easily against the sturdy wooden client table, still surveying me with that same slight, knowing smile. Simply incredible. I was so captivated, so enthralled at that moment; I knew I was a goner. And although it pissed me off to have caved in so easily, I was resigned to accept that fact.

Apparently, so was Bianca.

“So, my David,” she continued, after a long pause. “Are you ready for me?”

My mind screamed a hundred obscenities in my direction, but the rest of me merely nodded in agreement. I knew what I wanted, and what I wanted was her. Bianca cocked an eyebrow, and opened the front of her golden robe, slipping it over her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Her nude body was even better than I’d dreamt, and my cock was practically tearing through my cargo shorts to get to her.

“You will reside here, with me,” she said, moving to stand over me again, “and will share my bed, and my body.” She reached down to take my hands and pulled me up easily. I leaned in to meet her full lips and seal the deal, and it was as if jumper cables had been attached to my nervous system; warm, bright currents of electricity flowed throughout my body as my white flag flew high. Finally, after a long, adoring moment, I heard her whisper in my ear.

“Would you like to go upstairs to our room now, David?”

“I want you,” was all I could manage, and followed behind her lovely nakedness, through the door, and up the stairs to her chambers, my anticipation nearly unbearable.

Her modest bedroom had the same idyllic feel as the client space, and I turned to her as she closed the door behind us, moving in to kiss me. I’ll admit that I’ve been with a few incredibly hot females in my time, but Bianca-she was in a whole different league. Wars were started over women like her, I was sure. We stood there in the middle of the floor, arms locked in embrace, our mouths in constant motion, each playing off the other; I bit her lip, she sucked my tongue, the most intense, guttural sounds of pleasure emanating from her throat. I’m gonna like this job, I assured myself, diving into her again.

Finally, achingly, Bianca slipped out of my arms, and laid back on the four-poster bed, her legs dropping easily over the edge. I quickly lost my shorts and shirt, discarding them on the floor.

I saw her lying there, grinning, licking her lips, waiting patiently for me, and felt my knees getting weak. ‘GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE, ASSHOLE!!!’ my mind screamed. ‘IT’S NOT TOO LATE!!!’ Bianca lifted her feet onto the edge of the bed, spreading her knees apart, framing the most amazing, inviting, delicious-looking, perfect pink pussy I had ever seen. Porn stars would make millions with one of those between their legs, I thought hazily, staring.

I dropped to my knees, about four feet from the bed, wrestling weakly for self control. ‘JUST STAND UP AND LEAVE. YOU CAN DO THIS!’ my mind pleaded. And it was right. I COULD do this, and was truthfully beginning to contemplate running like hell.

Until her scent reached me.

The enticing fragrance of her wetness came to me, and wrapped itself around my frail will like invisible arms, penetrating, caressing me, and began to draw me in. ‘WAKE UP, SHITHEAD, AND RUN!!!’ my mind begged. I will-I swear, I responded. I’ll go, just as soon as I get one tiny little taste of that sweet pink pussy.

I wrapped my arms under and around her thighs, and took a brief moment to appreciate the sight right there in front of me, before burying my face deep in her. She was wet-VERY wet, and her juices flowed freely into my mouth and down my throat, her dominant pheromones so delicious, yet so dangerously addictive. I drank greedily from her as I hungrily sucked her clit, and tongue-fucked her as intensely and deeply as I could possibly reach. Bianca locked her legs tightly around my neck, pulling me in further, and used her hands to spread her silken lips wide so that I could dive in even deeper. I felt a cool, chill of a tingle coursing through my veins as I used my entire face on her engaging cunt. And the more I licked, the more I wanted to lick. The more I swallowed, the more I wanted to swallow. And the more I swallowed, the more the cool, sensual chill intensified throughout my body. I was totally consumed with her pussy, and hoped that the moment would never have to end.

But after a good, long while, Bianca’s hands steered me up and onto the bed, next to her. My entire face was soaked with her juices, and her delectable scent deeply imprinted in my nostrils. I felt drugged, I felt faceless, I felt free.

She sat up on one elbow, and offered her right breast to me-round, full, ample, its large dark areola seemingly straining to reach my lips. This time I didn’t hesitate, and immediately drew her breast into my mouth. Her nipple danced with my tongue, and I sucked needingly. The taste of warm, sweet milk began to flow into my mouth, and I drank it hungrily, just like her pussy juice. As I lay there next to her, suckling happily, the coolness in my veins was replaced by a hot, steady stream that permeated my entire body, awakening every nerve ending with the purest pleasure. I reached to squeeze and stroke her left breast as I continued to drink of her, and off-white liquid flowed freely from the other nipple, warming my hand.

I knew now what I had to do. Releasing her breast from my mouth, I kissed her briefly, laid her back, and spread her legs.

It was time to complete the circle.

I moved up, on top of her, ready to give myself. My granite-hard cock grazed her wetness, and her pussy opened and once again drew me inside. I looked down into her eyes as I fucked her slowly, deliberately. These were eyes that I would never tire of gazing into, I knew, her look of total satisfaction so complete. I relished every thrust, every movement, every tweak and twinge as we moved together, her legs wrapped around me, drawing me in. I was giving myself freely, and it felt great.

DADDY.

The word popped into my head from out of nowhere, and I paused. Bianca’s eyes narrowed.

DADDY-BEAR.

The image of my daughter flashed vividly in my mind.

I LOVE YOU, DADDY-BEAR.

And all at once, the realization of what I was giving up at that exact moment hit me like a nuclear-tipped reality check, finally shattering the potent spell. WHAM!

WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS I DOING??? I got up-no-LEAPT up, and snatched my clothes from the floor, speaking at least 150 miles an hour in the process.

“Bianca I’m sorry you are absolutely incredible but I’ve got a daughter who needs me and I can’t leave her for you or anyone I hope you understand but I gotta go now I gotta go.” To my surprise, Bianca didn’t jump up after me, try to stop me, or even show any anger. Instead, she merely surveyed me calmly.

“Hmmm. This makes me sad, but I understand totally, David. And I appreciate your honesty. You have made me feel very good today, you know. Perhaps we can do this again in the future, yes?”

Naked, clothes in hand, I mumbled something, and triumphantly reached for the door.

And there, before me in the doorway, stood Trina-fully naked, with a huge smile.

“You’re not leaving so soon, are you, baby?” she sang, backing me slowly into the room as she advanced and closed the door behind her with a quick flick of her foot. “I want to play, too!”

The completely unexpected sight of Trina’s tight, creamy body advancing slowly towards me totally threw me off guard, and I retreated, across the room, her hungry smile so very, very beautiful. The spell wasn’t broken after all, I saw, frustratingly. I backed up until I reached the bed, and absently sat back down, as she stopped to stand over me, just as her mother did. The view was divine.

Bianca came up behind me, her excellent breasts pressing tightly against my back as she put her hands lightly on my shoulders.

“David-You remember my daughter, Trina, yes?” she asked softly in my ear. I nodded, realizing that the free will I’d thought I had was just a farce-Bianca had never had any intention of allowing me to leave without fulfilling her need. I was trapped, and I knew it. And I was tired of fighting it.

She caressed my back as Trina smiled down at me, raising her foot to stroke my face. Her balance was perfect as her precious toes trailed down my cheek, to my lips, and I took them all into my mouth and sucked them starvingly.

“You see, mother? I told you he liked them,” Trina smiled, her hands on her hips.

As I sucked each toe, one by one, licked between them, and ran my tongue over the sole of her foot, I knew I had to know what it was like to be inside of her, every day.

Trina withdrew her foot from my mouth, slowly, trailed her now-wet toes down my neck to my chest, and gently pushed me back to lie down, as Bianca lightly pulled my shoulders back as well. Then she moved quickly, cat-like, up and over me, to rub her young pussy on my face, her knees on my arms, pinning me. Here we go again, I thought dreamily, as her scent permeated my senses, her juices flowing down my throat. The cool, icy feeling returned, stronger this time, and I held her thighs tightly as I drank hungrily from her. I opened my eyes briefly, and looked up to see Trina and Bianca embracing, their mouths all over each other. Oh my.

It was a certified miracle that I hadn’t reached orgasm yet, but with a world-class beauty like Trina currently riding my face as she French-kissed her equally lovely mother above me, I knew it was just a matter of time before I came inside one of these incredible women.

But wait. Somehow I knew that if I could just do it, with my cock NOT inside of anyone, that it wouldn’t complete the circle because I didn’t give my seed freely to anyone. Since it really was my only hope, I concentrated everything I had left on reaching an immediate climax. I drank even more deeply as her pussy soaked my face and chest, longingly watching the two women enjoying each other. I tried to subtly reach out to stroke my cock, but my arms remained firmly pinned. Still, determined, I continued to concentrate even harder, imagining shoving my cock in and out of Trina, deep inside Bianca’s ass, inside Trina’s mouth, and it was working. I felt my orgasm rising inside of me, closer and closer, my cock throbbing, the women still deeply concentrating on each other. Twitching, I knew I was moments away from coming hard, and thankfully I felt it begin.

And in the blink of an eye, in a warp-speed flash, Trina released her mother and launched from my face, as Bianca shot in and struck like a viper, her seductive lips instantly gathering up my erupting cock, and I found myself shooting several massive loads of cum deep down Bianca’s lovely throat before I knew it. I didn’t even have a chance to be surprised, or to see the triumphant look on her face before everything just slipped away.

Dear Diary, Things these days are GREAT! I get to please Madame and Mistress many times each day, after I complete their tasks. I live to serve them, and I love it. And I get to please many of the special clients who visit each day, too! I always do a good job for them because I enjoy my rewards so much! I know my superiors like me, because they took my picture and put it on the mantle in the living room in a shiny silver frame.

Sometimes, late at night, I get the funny feeling that there are other people in my life that are missing, but I know that that’s impossible.

Bianca and Trina are everything to me.

–David