The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

True Hypnotism: The Archdomina, The Adjudicators and The Apprentices

While their mentors perform their duties as members of the High Conclave, three apprentice hypnotists are sent on an errand together

High Mistresses Jing-Mei and Liliana sat comfortably in the backseat in the cab of a brand-new dark green Ford F-250 diesel pickup truck. Liliana’s Thrall Jack was driving, and beside him sat Jing-Mei’s Thrall Miranda. Jing-Mei’s slave Roger drove a second truck behind them, identical except for it being red; it was carrying Liliana’s apprentice, Hope Grant, as well as one of Liliana’s slaves, a young woman named Taylor. Also present in the second vehicle was a slave belonging to Hope, a young woman who belonged to her family that she referred to simply as “Nine”. The beds of both vehicles were loaded with Jing-Mei, Hope and and Liliana’s luggage, and to a lesser extent that of their entourages. The two powerful hypnotists were on their way to a special meeting of the High Conclave and The Archdomina. They had been on a trip up into the mountains together previously, and both had been eager to do so together again.

They were gathering with the rest of the High Conclave at Archdomina Annika Pemberton’s estate up in the mountains north of Boise at her request, to discuss and vote on her proposed candidates for the three vacant Adjudicator positions.

By tradition, the Archdomina appointed the Adjudicators, powerful hypnotists who acted as judges and disciplinarians within the hypnotism community, agents who dispensed justice and punishment, even acting as assassins on occasion, on the order of either The Archdomina or a majority vote of The High Conclave.

The High Conclave was expected to meet the nominees and then approve or disapprove the appointment of each one by a simple majority vote.

The positions of the Adjudicators had gone unfilled for many years, and Archdomina Annika had recently proposed reinstating them during a meeting of the High Conclave.

The members of the Conclave had agreed, and now they were all on their way up into the mountains to be The Archdomina’s guests for several days while they discussed and then voted on her Adjudicator candidates.

The four of them that remained, at least.

High Mistress Helena had disappeared after the Conclave’s raid on the so-called “Supreme Council” at their Denver estate, and the High Conclave still did not know if she was a traitor or had been captured by the escaped Hypnodomme Marie Gallagher.

The High Conclave was nonetheless intact and functional, Despite Helena’s absence. Her successor, Mistress Vanessa, was now acting in her place. For all intents and purposes, Vanessa was now a High Mistress, with all the rights and responsibilities that came with it until High Mistress Helena returned or was deemed no longer fit to serve.

Both Liliana and Jing-Mei were dressed practically for their excursion into the mountains; the Archdomina’s estate was no doubt a luxurious place for her guests, but the two High Mistresses had learned a thing or two about the mountains after a camping trip they had taken together earlier in the year.

They were each clad in jeans and long-sleeved flannel shirts; Jing-Mei’s top was dark green and white, while Liliana’s checkered black and red. They wore minimal makeup, and they both had put their hair in buns. Both women were in their bare feet, but had thick wool socks and sturdy broken-in hiking boots ready on the floor in front of them; they would have to hike a short but rugged distance to the Archdomina’s home after parking in a secluded lot. Their luggage would be taken by Annika’s slaves to the house via a private access road.

The High Mistresses had of course packed plenty of elegant and fashionable clothes, shoes and jewelry to wear once they were settled.

“This seems like a bit of effort for what is really going to be a big formality,” Liliana commented as they rode along the mountain road.

“I agree; the three candidates are acceptable to me, and I don’t expect that the vote will go against them. Vanessa is a potential wild card, but I doubt she will rock the boat by opposing any of them,” Jing-Mei replied.

Liliana opened a folder that The Archdomina had sent her a week earlier.

“Camille Taylor, Michaela Montenegro and Temperance Deschanel; I have met both Camille and Temperance, very powerful and skilled hypnotists. They are both intelligent and capable. Camille is a medical doctor and former officer in the Canadian army, and Temperance is a PhD sociologist, with a genius-level IQ. Michaela has quite a reputation as a hypnotic spy and assassin. All three are expert marital-artists, and proficient in a variety of weapons as well as a host of other skills and talents. They each maintain successful careers along with being hypnodommes, and believe very strongly in there being order and balance in the True Hypnotism community. None of them have any known loyalty to any faction or organization,” she said, perusing the information on the Adjudicator candidates.

She had already studied each of them thoroughly, as had Jing-Mei and the other High Mistresses.

The High Mistresses would be spending time with the candidates over the next several days, interviewing and getting to know them before the formal vote.

“Michaela and Temperance are both borderline sociopaths, which is probably perfect for an Adjudicator,” Jing-Mei replied.

She had encountered both women previously, and was impressed by their skill as hypnotists as well as their ruthlessness and unapologetic approach to being hypnodommes.

“Do you feel any of the three are a threat to the Conclave? Possibly wanting our positions? We are above them,” Liliana asked, closing the folder.

Jing-Mei shook her head.

“I do not believe any of these three have designs on taking over; The Archdomina did well in selecting three hypnodommes who will be more interested in rules and order than power,” she replied.

“I am glad to hear you say that. I agree, if we are bringing back Adjudicators then these three are fine choices,” Liliana said.

The High Mistresses made small talk for several minutes before Liliana casually unbuttoned her shirt, revealing she wore nothing underneath.

“Getting a little warm, are you?” Jing-Mei asked with a raised eyebrow.

Liliana smiled.

“We have forty minutes until we arrive. I enjoyed our time as a “married” couple last time we were in the mountains; I was hoping you did too,” she said.

Jing-Mei smiled back at her.

“I enjoyed it very much…my lovely wife,” she replied in a sultry voice.

Liliana unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over, kissing Jing-Mei passionately. The Asian hypnodomme unbuckled her own seatbelt, then began to unbutton her shirt.

The two sexy women were soon naked and entwined with one another, kissing and fondling. Their activity progressed to scissoring in the truck’s huge backseat; both women were extremely skilled lovers. They had been together several times in the previously, and were quite well versed in what the other liked and how to please them.

By the time the truck stopped at the parking area, Liliana and Jing-Mei were once again dressed, including their boots. They were composed and relaxed after each having cum twice. There was little evidence of their enthusiastic lovemaking beyond a few hairs that had come loose from each of their buns.

The other High Mistresses and their entourages arrived at the same time; Gillian, Charissa and Vanessa were all dressed similarly to Liliana and Jing-Mei, in practical attire for a hike. There were four of The Archdomina’s menial slaves waiting to take the substantial luggage the High Mistresses and their entourages had brought to a cluster of guest cabins located north of the main house.

Jing-Mei knew there was also an unseen platoon of highly skilled, heavily armed men and women nearby, ready to defend the road leading to The Archdomina’s home. All were former military, and had been hypnotically conditioned to be utterly loyal to The Archdomina.

The menial slaves loaded the luggage into SUVs, and The High Mistresses’ apprentices, Thralls and slaves would ride in them as well, so they could get settled in their quarter for the visit.

The High Conclave would walk as a group to The Archdomina’s home to greet her, just the five of them.

Jing-Mei took the lead, having made the trek before when she had come here with Lady Casey to study with Annika.

All five High Mistresses were very fit, and they had no trouble reaching the large, idyllic meadow The Archdomina’s huge home was built.

Surrounded by mountains, there were several outbuildings, including a huge barn and two guest cottages.

Jing-Mei led the group up a stone path to the main house, past a corral for horses and a small pond filled with colorful Koi fish.

“We are required to go barefoot inside,” she said, pausing on the porch to unlace her boots.

The other High Mistresses did the same, placing their footwear and socks in cubby-holes beside the door.

When they were all barefoot Jing-Mei rang the bell.

The door opened to reveal a beautiful woman of about forty with short dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. Exceptionally fit and toned, she wore only a long red skirt; her nipples and belly button were all pierced, rubies glittering on either side of each nipple and a large red garnet in her navel ring. Her long fingernails were a fiery pink, as were her toenails. She wore plain silver rings on index and middle fingers of each hand, and on each middle toe was a silver ring connected to a silver anklet by a fine chain. The toe-ring-anklets denoted her as belonging to a hypnotist, though with status well above a Thrall.

The woman was Riley, one of The Archdomina’s Devoted. A powerful hypnotist in her own right, she worshipped and served Annika willingly, though she was hypnotized regularly by her Mistress. Being entranced and dominated by the hypnotist they worshipped was a spiritual act for a Devoted.

A Devoted was in many ways the ultimate submissive; a powerful individual who was willingly enslaved by someone they deemed worthy of their worship.

“Greetings to The High Conclave. I am Devoted Riley; welcome to our home,” Riley said, taking a knee before the five High Mistresses.

“Thank you, Devoted Riley. Please rise,” Jing-Mei said formally.

Riley stood; then she smiled and embraced Jing-Mei.

“It is wonderful to see you, High Mistress,” she said enthusiastically.

“You as well, Riley,” Jing-Mei replied.

Riley nodded to the other High Mistresses.

“Please, all of you come in. Welcome High Mistresses. Please sit, make yourselves comfortable. If you would like anything, water, tea, coffee, beer or anything else simply command it of a collared-slave and they will fetch it,” Riley said, standing aside.

The High Conclave entered the huge great room. Jing-Mei formally introduced Gillian, Charissa, Vanessa and Liliana to Riley before they moved to take seats. The fine carpet was soft beneath their bare feet, and there was a huge circular stone fireplace in the center of the room. A myriad of comfortable couches, recliners and settees were arranged around it, comfortable seating for at least thirty. A beautiful wooden staircase at the far end of the room led to the second floor, and there were enormous picture-windows let in plenty of sunlight.

There was a lovely smell of incense in the air, mingling with freshly baked bread.

Four naked slaves stood along the wall, two male and two female. All had close-cropped hair and were in good shape, leather collars around their necks.

“The Archdomina will be right down,” Riley said, taking a seat on a couch beside Jing-Mei.

Charissa and Vanessa had the slaves bring them coffee, while Liliana opted for tea and Jing-Mei and Gillian requested water. The group chatted with Riley, sipping their drinks while they waited for The Archdomina.

She didn’t keep them waiting long.

Annika Catherine Maria Pemberton, also know as Nika or The Archdomina, descended the stairs gracefully, a beaming smile on her face.

Annika’s mostly grey hair still contained some blonde streaks and was styled in a fancy updo, and she wore a diamond tiara upon her head. The wrinkles around her eyes and mouth did nothing to detract from her regal beauty; she had beautiful green eyes and perfect white teeth, full lips framing a magnificent smile. Large emerald and diamond earrings dangled from her ears, and her makeup was minimal and flawless. She was topless, and though she was past seventy and sported inevitable age spots, she was in spectacular shape. Her breasts sagged a bit, but were large and round; her shoulders were magnificent, and she had flat, toned stomach. Her nipples were pierced with silver barbels, and a disk of polished green dolomite hung around her neck from a leather cord. Gold bracelets adorned both wrists, and a gold ring set with an enormous emerald adorned her right ring finger. Her long fingernails were a sparkling green. She was barefooted, a platinum and emerald toe ring on her left middle toe. Her toenails were black with dark green tips.

The Archdomina radiated confidence and power; she was seductive yet classy, disarming yet subtly intimidating.

“Oh, my goodness! it is so wonderful to see all of you young beautiful young ladies! Welcome to my home!” Annika said cheerfully as she entered the room.

Each of the High Mistresses rose and took a knee before her.

This time, none of them resisted doing so.

They knew they would do so regardless of their own desire.

Somehow, The Archdomina could compel them to do so.

“Thank you for inviting us,” Gillian said respectfully as they knelt.

The Archdomina smiled.

“Please, rise and be seated as my equals. You are my guests, and under my protection. Thank you all for coming,” she said.

The Archdomina sat in one of the recliners and held out her hand.

Without prompting, one of her slaves immediately brought her a crystal glass filled with red wine.

The High Mistresses retook their seats.

“I am genuinely grateful to you all for making the trip; I know you all have busy schedules and lives. High Mistress Vanessa, we have never met. It is my honor, and I thank you for stepping in and assuming Helena’s duties,” Annika said.

Vanessa smiled.

“It is my pleasure, Archdomina. Helena is my friend, and I am honored she named me her successor. I will do my best until she is rescued,” she replied with a nod.

If she is rescued,” Liliana said casually.

Vanessa narrowed her eyes, but remained silent. The other High Mistresses kept their expressions carefully neutral.

The Archdomina looked solemn.

“Yes, it is true we do not know Helena’s fate nor her intentions. That is why we have the system we have. The function of the High Conclave will not be hindered by her absence. Now then, I am sure you are all eager to get settled. The guest cabins are a short walk up the path to the north; you will each have your own, of course. You are all are welcome anywhere on the property; we have horses, fishing, hiking, four-wheelers, a shooting and archery range, a hot-springs and lots of other fun things to do around here. I don’t expect you to do anything formal today; there will plenty of time for formality in the next several days. The candidates will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Until then, relax and enjoy yourselves. Dinner is at seven. The kitchen staff will make anything you like for breakfast each morning, at anytime you like. Now, I will be happy to answer any questions you might have,” she said, sipping her wine.

“Thank you very much, Archdomina. Your hospitality surpasses its legend. Before we go any further, we would like to present you a gift from the High Conclave,” Charissa said.

The tall blonde hypnodomme rose and presented Annika with a small dark purple box.

“Oh, that wasn’t necessary! I do love presents, though. Who doesn’t?” Annika said with a giggle as she accepted the box.

She opened it to reveal a round, polished piece of red dolomite about the size of a fifty-cent piece; it had a spiral delicately engraved on it, and the center was a small glittering fire opal.

“Oh my, this is a Stone of Hypnothea! I have never seen one person. Thank you all so very much! How did you come by this?” Annika asked, genuinely surprised and moved by the gift.

“It was in the collection of things we claimed after taking down The Supreme Council,” Liliana said with a smile.

“Incredible! Where would Marie Gallagher have gotten her hands on this, I wonder? No matter. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to you ladies; there only five of these stones said to exist, reputed to be have been made by the Goddess herself. I am truly moved; thank you very much, ladies. I will treasure this,” Annika replied, holding up the rich red stone and admiring it.

The spiral almost seemed to move when one looked at it, inviting them to the center to be drawn into the sparkling fire opal.

The stone could be used as a very effective hypnotic focus.

In the hands of a hypnotist as powerful as Annika, she could easily entrance groups of people quickly.

“We are happy for you to have it, Archdomina,” Jing-Mei said with a smile.

“Our first official vote with Vanessa. Unanimous, of course,” Gillian added.

“I can’t think of a better place for such an artifact,” Vanessa said confidently.

In truth, each of the High Mistresses had wanted the stone for themselves, but Jing-Mei had suggested giving it to Annika, rather than them fighting over it.

Annika held out her wineglass, and a slave hurried over to take it from her. The Archdomina then proceeded to hug each of the High Mistresses in heartfelt thanks for the gift.

“We are going to have such a wonderful time; I am looking forward to ruling the hypnotism community alongside you wonderful, powerful women!” Annika said cheerfully.

Following the initial meet-and-greet, the High Mistresses walked out to their cabins, each a three-bedroom affair, fully furnished containing amenities such as a hot tub, and a stocked bar.

They got their entourages and possessions organized and changed clothes, then began to explore The Archdomina’s domain.

Jing-Mei elected to dress in the traditional casual manner of the Archdomina’s household, going topless and wearing only a long plum-colored silk skirt. She let her hair down, and made sure her now-customary gold and emerald toe ring was in place, a twin to one worn by her sister Jayde. After changing, she instructed Miranda and Roger to follow her, and she left the cabin and walked down the path back toward the main house.

High Mistress Charissa joined her, now dressed in a short, flowy boho-style blue and white sundress with tall white cork-wedge sandals. She was accompanied by Kukri, her elite slave-bodyguard. The young beautiful Indian woman was naked, only wearing clothing when her owner commanded it.

“Do you mind if I walk with you?” Charissa asked.

“Not at all,” Jing-Mei replied amiably.

She and Charissa were not particularly close, but they shared a strong mutual respect.

“You look fantastic, if you don’t mind me saying. The traditional outfit of The Archdomina’s court suits you,” Charissa said as they walked, enjoying the sunshine and breeze.

The air was much cooler than down in the valley; fall was approaching and the mountains got cold quickly, especially at night.

Jing-Mei looked up at Charissa and smiled. The blonde hypnodomme was naturally much taller than she was, and her wedges added four inches to her height while Jing-Mei was barefooted.

“Thank you; you look wonderful yourself; that dress is very cute on you,” Jing-Mei replied, eyeing the statuesque Charissa with approval.

“Aww, thanks. I like it. It is very comfy. I was just going back down to the house to see if one of the Devoted would mind showing me around,” Charissa said.

“That is a wonderful idea. Bridget, Maya and Riley are all remarkable women; intelligent, educated and skilled hypnotists,” Jing-Mei replied.

“You spend several months here as a student of The Archdomina, is that correct?” Charissa asked.

“Indeed. It was very enlightening. I learned a lot from her, and am a better woman and a more powerful hypnotist because of it,” Jing-Mei replied.

Charissa nodded.

“That is really great, that you could find something of value in it after all you have experienced as a hypnodomme,” she said.

“Agreed; in some ways I feel like my life is just starting. Or perhaps I am starting a new one. In either case, I am glad to be on the Conclave, High Mistress Charissa. Thank you for supporting me,” Jing-Mei said, smiling.

“I am glad you are on the Conclave, High Mistress Jing-Mei. You deserve it,” Charissa replied kindly.

The two hypnodommes reached the house and went inside after Charissa had removed her sandals. They found Annika sitting in the great room on a couch, a wineglass in her hand.

There was slow, throbbing electronic music playing, and Annika was watching as a very beautiful naked olive-skinned woman performed a sexy, high-energy dance routine in the large open space beside the fireplace. Charissa and Jing-Mei stood quietly, watching the woman gyrate and move about, transfixed almost as if watching a pendulum in the hands of a hypnotist.

“Maya, that was wonderful! You just keep getting better and better! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!” Annika said enthusiastically.

She set down her glass on an end table and applauded.

Jing-Mei and Charissa joined her, clapping enthusiastically.

Maya smiled and bowed.

“Jing-Mei, Charissa, this is my Devoted, Maya!” Annika said, waving them over.

“High Mistresses,” Maya said, taking a knee.

“Please, rise. It is wonderful to meet you, Maya. You are a fantastic dancer!” Charissa exclaimed.

“You honor me by saying so, High Mistress,” said, rising to her feet.

“It really was fantastic. I love watching you dance,” Jing-Mei said.

She hugged the Spanish woman.

Despite her exertions, Maya had barely broken a sweat and she wasn’t breathing heavily.

She politely excused herself to go shower.

“What can I do for you ladies?” Annika asked.

Before the High Mistresses could answer, the front door opened and a tall, broad-shouldered and ruggedly-handsome man of perhaps fifty walked in, wearing a long-sleeved green flannel shirt and jeans. He had short greying dark brown hair and neatly groomed beard. He had paused to remove his boots and socks.

“Jason, you are back early! I am so glad to see you, my love. Is everything okay?” Annika asked.

She rose and walked over Jason, hugging and kissing him.

“Hello darling. Everything is fine, we just have some trespassers at the lake cabin I need to go run off. These must be some of our guests,” Jason replied, looking at Jing-Mei and Charissa.

“Charissa, this is my husband Jason,” Annika said with a smile.

“It is an honor to meet you, High Mistress,” Jason said, taking a knee.

“Please rise, Jason. It is really nice to meet you as well,” Charissa replied.

Jason rose.

“Jing-Mei, it is great to see you again,” he said, walking toward her.

Jing-Mei smiled.

“You as well, Jason. You look fantastic,” she said.

They shared a hug.

“Now then, what is this about trespassers?” Annika asked, hands on her hips.

“I was fishing the stream, and I heard some people downstream toward the lake. I checked it out expecting lost hikers or something. It turns out there are five of them, three women and two men, at our lake house,” Jason said irritably.

“What? They broke in? How dare they!” Annika said, annoyed.

Jason nodded.

“I’m sorry my love; I know how you dislike trespassers. I am going to grab a shotgun and go run them off; I wanted to check with you first though, Nika,” he said.

The Archdomina smiled wickedly.

“Thank you, my love. I do despise trespassers and vandals. Our land is clearly fenced and marked. These hooligans need to be punished harshly. I am tempted to go myself and change them into pigs. Take a Devoted with you. I want them hypnotized and humiliated as an offering to Hypnothea,” Annika said haughtily.

“Riley took Gillian horseback riding and Bridget is down in Boise on errands, so it will have to be Maya,” Jason agreed.

“Actually, if I may make a suggestion, Archdomina?” Charissa spoke up.

“Of course, Charissa. And please, just call me ‘Nika’ when we aren’t in a formal setting,” The Archdomina said with a smile.

An hour and a half later, Gina Knight, Hope Grant and Kristen Stratton were walking along a trail through a wooded field, following a small trout stream.

“I can’t believe we have to do this,” Hope groused.

All three apprentices were dressed in jeans and long-sleeved, hooded tops designed to keep both the bugs and the sun off of them. They each wore low-topped hiking shoes and thick wool socks, and had their hair in ponytails or in Hope’s case a tight bun.

Each also wore a small backpack.

“Come on, Hope. We don’t have to do it, we get to do it! The Archdomina herself asked us for a favor! Us! The three least experienced hypnotists at the house, and she is trusting us to punish people for her,” Kristen replied.

“I agree, this will be a great feather in our cap if we can pull it off,” Gina added.

Hope snorted.

“Her husband asked us, and our mentors… but I suppose so. Still, I have been a hypnodomme since I was sixteen; this isn’t exactly what I signed up for. Besides, I am just not much of an outdoors person. The Archdomina’s estate is so luxurious, I was looking forward to hanging out there,” she said somewhat petulantly.

Hope was used to a life of luxury, the daughter of the ruthless and powerful Mistress Beth Grant.

Other people treated her with respect and fear, and that respect extended to Hope and her sister Faith in most situations, even among other hypnotists.

She hadn’t planned on walking through the woods.

“I’m not either, but Jason said the trail leads right to the cabin. I am sure that between us we can hypnotize five normals and humiliate the fuck out of them. It will be fun; it sounds like the cabin is pretty well set up. It will be like a private party. Besides, we will be back there tomorrow,” Gina said.

“A private party with mostly girls, not that I care. I’m bi,” Kristen said.

“Totally gay here; ladies only,” Hope chimed in.

“I never thought about doing girls until I hypnotized my best friend from high school and made her eat me in the university library. Now I’m really into women,” Gina added.

“Perfect, then. Gina, you made your BFF from high school eat you? Is she a lesbian?” Kristen asked with a laugh.

“Yes, I made her eat me. No, she was totally straight until I hypnotized her with my tits. She is still my slave. I like her better that way,” Gina replied haughtily.

“You are my hero. Just don’t go flashing those things at me,” Kristen replied.

“Don’t look if I get them out; I can’t be responsible,” Gina said innocently.

Hope snorted again.

“Wait until I tell you guys about me and my teachers in high school…,” she began.

The three young women continued to share stories of their hypnotic exploits as they walked, laughing and bonding.

High Mistress Charissa had suggested sending she, Vanessa and Liliana’s apprentices to deal with the trespassers, as a test of their abilities.

Annika had loved the idea, and Liliana and Vanessa had readily agreed.

Now the three apprentices found themselves hiking along a trail, on their way to hypnotize and humiliate some total strangers on behalf of the Archdomina.

All three were eager for the hypnotism portion of their mission.

Hope and Gina were somewhat less enthusiastic about the walking through the woods part, however, and were very glad when the lake came into view.

“Okay, let’s be careful. The cabin should be on the right, among some trees. We don’t want them to see us coming,” Hope said, stopping the group near a large rock.

“It’ll be dark pretty soon. Should we wait?” Gina asked.

“We should see if we can get our eyes on the cabin as soon as possible,” Kristen said.

“Okay, let’s cut across the woods here, instead of following the path down to the lake. We should be able to get close enough. No more talking,” Hope said.

The others nodded, and Hope led the trio off the trail and through the trees. Soon they heard voices and laughter echoing through the trees.

Hope motioned for the others to stop. She pointed through the trees, and the others saw a large, well-built two-story cabin sitting beside the lake. Both levels had a large deck on the lake side, and a small boathouse with a dock sat in front of the house.

On the lower deck, a young sexy blonde woman wearing a skimpy white bikini was stretched out in a chair. She was unmoving, possibly asleep. On the deck above her a very fit man in his twenties wearing nothing fucking a pretty girl of around the same age. She was olive-skinned, with long dark hair and wearing a pink bikini top. She was bent over the railing, giggling and moaning as he pounded her.

“You like that, don’t you babe? Say you like it!” the man said.

He smacked the woman’s sexy ass, making her giggle.

“You know I like it, Will. Oh yes, come on, fuck me, fuck me hard!” she shrieked.

Hope looked at her companions and mimed gagging.

Gina and Kristen smiled.

“I wouldn’t mind that stud behind me, after he is properly enslaved,” Gina whispered.

Kristen nodded and smiled, held up her hand so Gina could “air-five” her.

Hope rolled her eyes.

“Okay, I can get the two on the upper deck. Kristen, you take little miss teeny-bikini on the lower deck, and Gina you go in that open window on the side there and find the other two and give them a look at your hypnotic titties. Sound good?” she asked.

The sound of the couple fucking continued to echo through the trees.

“How are you going to get on the upper deck?” Kristen asked.

“Trust me, it won’t be a problem. Just make sure you get blondie,” Hope replied confidently.

She was the natural leader of the group, and Gina and Kristen nodded their agreement of her plan.

Hope gave them each a nod in return, then turned and moved slowly off through the trees.

Kristen and Gina separated and approached the house from different angles, hoping to minimize being spotted if someone happened to be looking in their direction.

Gina circled wide around to the left, stepping carefully and trying to be quiet, which was more more difficult than she would have expected. She winced every time a twig snapped or pinecone crunched beneath her foot.

I am definitely a city girl, she thought to herself ruefully.

Gina approached the house from the side opposite the lake, intending to head for the open side-window Hope had suggested when she got closer.

She froze, seeing movement ahead of her. Crouching beside a tree, Gina saw a handsome hispanic man smoking a cigarette a short distance from the cabin.

At least he has the decency not to smoke inside. Maybe I’ll cure him of that habit…nah, I’m a hypnodomme, not a therapist. I don’t care if he stops smoking, Gina thought to herself with a smirk.

She watched the man for a moment, learning his mannerisms and body language as Vanessa had been teaching her.

He looked to be in his twenties, and had short black hair and a neatly-groomed beard. He was short and athletic; shirtless, and he had several tattoos on his hairless, muscled chest. He was wearing black boxer shorts, and was in his bare feet.

Quite a hottie, actually. I will definitely put his cock to use,” Gina decided.

She rose from her crouch slowly and took off her over-shirt to reveal a red tube top, then let her hair out of its ponytail, shaking her brown locks out and running her fingers them. She tucked her over-shirt into the back of her jeans, then walked straight toward the man.

He was finishing his cigarette when Gina walked into his view; he jumped, startled by her sudden appearance.

“Hi! Can you please help me? I’m lost,” Gina said meekly.

“Holy shit you scared me, lady! What are you doing up here?” the man asked.

Gina noted he didn’t have an accent, and his tattoos appeared to be sports team logos.

She smiled apologetically.

“I’m sorry if I am trespassing; I was hiking with some friends and I got separated. I think I am lost,” Gina said.

She walked toward him, her posture practiced to make her magnificent breasts stand out even more. She was staring at him, concentrating on focusing her energy into her tits.

The man’s eyes instantly went to her rack.

“Oh, well I can help you find them, if you want. I’m Hector,” he replied with a grin.

Gina smiled as well, noting his cock almost instantly made a tent in his boxers.

Men are so easy, she thought.

“Thank you so much! I’m Gina,” she said, moving to stand about four feet from him.

With obvious effort, he lifted his eyes from her tits to her face.

“Don’t worry Gina, we will find your friends. Would you like to come inside? I just need to get dressed and let my homies know where I am going,” he said with a smile.

His eyes immediately dropped back to her tits, as if pulled by some unseen force.

They were.

Gina was actually radiating hypnotic power from her tits, increasing Hector’s natural inclination to look at them.

“Is this your place? It is really cool,” Gina replied, looking at the cabin.

“Yup; it’s pretty sweet. You are welcome to chill for a bit if you want; are you and your friends camping?” Hector asked.

“Yes. I can’t find my way back to our camp spot,” Gina said with a pout.

“Don’t worry, we will find them. Come in and have a beer while I get dressed. I promise me and my friends are nice. Nobody will touch you or anything. Unless you want me to,” Hector replied with a sly grin.

His eyes were glued to Gina’s tits, and he licked his lips.

She had to suppress a laugh; Hector seemed to think he was smooth.

“Oh, do you like what you see, Hector?” Gina asked slyly.

She arched her back, pushing her tits out. Her nipples were clearly visible poking against the fabric of her shirt.

“Since you asked, hell yeah! Those are some quality fun bags, Gina. The rest of you is pretty fine, too,” Hector replied enthusiastically.

“Would you like to see them?” Gina asked casually.

“Are you serious? Damn right I would, if you are offering,” Hector said.

His cock was straining against his boxers and he chewed at his bottom lip.

Gina smirked.

“You have to be careful looking at my tits, Hector. They are super powerful,” she said.

“What? What does that mean?” Hector asked.

His eyes flicked up to Gina’s face for an instant, then went back to her breasts.

“It means my breasts are hypnotic. They have the power to hypnotize anyone who looks at them. If you see them, you will be instantly hypnotized and I could make you do anything I want,” she explained.

“Hypnotized? By those tits? Hell, I believe it,” Hector said, laughing.

Gotcha, dumb-ass. If you believe it, you are mine, Gina thought with satisfaction.

“You believe my big tits will hypnotize you…deeply…completely…seeing them will instantly send you into a deep hypnotized state and make you my slave…You will not be able to resist them…do you really want to risk it Hector? Do you want to see my awesome tits that bad?” Gina asked, weaving her induction in a sultry voice.

Hector swallowed hard.

He nodded, eyes locked on Gina’s tits.

“Yes…,” he said slowly.

Gina smiled.

“Very good…now, look! Look at my fantastic tits and drop for me now! You are hypnotized, Hector,” she declared as she pulled down her top.

Hector gasped as Gina’s tits bounced free. A wave of hypnotic energy hit him, and his eyes slammed shut.

He wilted to the ground at the hypnotist’s feet.

Idiot. I hope you can use that cock or you are worthless, Gina thought, looking down at him with contempt.

“Hector, you are deep asleep now. Completely in my power. You will obey all my commands. You must obey Gina. You are my slave, as you agreed. Now you will simply lay there and await my commands. Got it, slave-Hector?” the hypnotist asked.

“Yes, Gina,” Hector mumbled.

Gina straightened her tube top and stepped over him, heading for the open window.

While Gina was hypnotizing Hector, Kristen was creeping closer to the lower deck. Her quarry was a tall, fit caucasian blonde woman of perhaps twenty-five. Her white bikini barely covered the nipples on her lovely breasts, and she wore oversized white-framed sunglasses. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she wore diamond stud earrings and a gold anklet on her right ankle. Her finger and toenails were painted a deep maroon.

She will be fun to dominate, Kristen thought with a smile.

The apprentice of High Mistress Charissa paused near a cluster of trees about ten feet from the deck to observe her target for a moment. The woman was not moving, and might even be asleep. The sounds of the couple fucking on the upper deck continued.

Kristen was about to move forward when she caught sight of Hope, agilely climbing up the side of the cabin, using the gutter and the upper deck’s supports. Kristen watched in awe as Hope reached the top and climbed over the railing to stand behind the fucking couple.

Kristen smiled and shook her head; she was a gymnast during high school, and she wasn’t sure she could have gotten up as easily as Hope had.

Kristen took a deep breath, focusing on her task; she then moved forward quickly and walked lightly up the steps onto the deck.

The bikini-clad blonde didn’t react; she was indeed asleep Kristen realized.

Moving very slowly, Kristen walked over to the young woman and crouched beside her. Holding her breath, she carefully reached over and removed the sleeping woman’s sunglasses.

She’d found that sunglasses could foil the power of her hypnotic eyes.

Kristen paused as the woman let out a soft moan and shifted.

She did not wake up, however.

Kristen set the sunglasses on the ground carefully and took a deep breath, then let it out slowly.

She leaned over the sleeping woman and opened her eyes wide.

“Open your eyes, dear…open your eyes and look into mine…,” Kristen purred.

The bikini-clad blonde’s eyes snapped open, her dark green irises meeting Kristen’s incredible gold-flecked blue ones.

“What the fuck? Who…what…?” the woman stammered groggily.

She was surprised and confused to see the strange woman leaning over her, staring intensely.

“Just relax and look into my eyes dear…relax…look deep into my eyes…,” Kristen said in a velvety, soothing monotone.

She placed a hand on the woman’s chest, pushing her gently back into her seat when she tried to rise.

“Oh fuck is this y-your place…?” the blonde stammered.

“Don’t speak, just relax…keep looking into my eyes…deeper and deeper…you are already tired…relaxing more and more…getting lost in my eyes and listening to my words…noticing how good it feels to simply lay back and listen as you keep looking deeper…deeper into my eyes…,” Kristen purred, leaning closer.

The gold in her eyes seemed to swirl amongst the blue; the blonde gasped as hypnotic power flowed into her.

“I…I don’t…what?” she asked, again trying to rise.

Her mind was foggy, as she hadn’t fully awoken from her nap when Kristen began her induction, making it easier for her subconscious to absorb the hypnotist’s words. Her body tingled as she indeed began to feel very relaxed. Kristen kept her hand on her chest, holding her down as she continued her induction.

“You are so very relaxed now…your body feels heavy…you cannot move or speak…you can only continue to look deeper…deeper into my eyes…noticing all your cares and worries fading…along with your thoughts…relaxing more and more…feeling so good…just looking into my eyes and listening to my voice…looking deeper…listening…you are so relaxed now…sinking deeper…deeper…,” Kristen said soothingly.

“I…I am…relaxed…,” the blonde mumbled.

Her eyes were glazed, and she no longer was trying to sit up.

“You are dropping into trance for me now…you will obey me…you must obey me…you are completely relaxed…you have no thoughts…your mind is empty of everything except my words…you are hypnotized and will obey me now…,” Kristen informed her.

“Obey…,” the blonde mumbled.

She no longer blinked.

The pretty woman was hypnotized.

Kristen smiled smugly.

“Very good; you feel wonderful. Completely relaxed. You will obey every command I give you. Now tell me your name,” she commanded.

“Jana,” the blonde said quietly.

“Alright Jana, listen carefully. I am going to take you deeper into trance now, and it will feel wonderful to let go and sink deeper…,” Kristen began.

“Deeper…,” Jana agreed slowly.

While Kristen was deepening the blonde’s trance, Hope stood on the deck above her, watching with a slightly distasteful expression while a tall, broad-shouldered caucasian man with a long blonde ponytail enthusiastically fucked a sexy, short olive-skinned young woman with long wavy dark hair.

He had her bent over the railing, and he was grunting as he enthusiastically thrust.

“Oh yes, oh fuck me! Yes, yes, YES! Oh, Will fuck me…mmm…ah, I’m cumming…I’m cumming…YES!” the woman shrieked.

Hope patiently waited while she orgasmed, her lover Will doing the same with a shout just after her.

“Damn babe, that was fucking hot. And you don’t need to tell me when you are going to cum, I can tell,” Will said, slapping the woman’s ass.

The woman laughed.

“Yeah, bending me over stuff and fucking me hard is hot? It better be,” she replied.

“Oh come on Anna, you like it where ever we do it,” Will replied.

“True,” Anna replied, giggling.

Will stepped back, and Anna straightened up and stretched, looking out over the lake.

“Whoever owns this place is fucking spoiled; I bet they never use it,” Anna said.

“Yeah, probably some rich fuckers from California. They don’t deserve it,” Will scoffed.

He stretched, and then turned around.

Will was a handsome, muscular man with a linebacker’s build.

He was shocked to see Hope standing only three feet away, and he let out a shriek worthy of a young child.

The smiling hypnotist raised her hand and began to gracefully flutter her fingers.

“What the hell?” Will asked, regaining his composure.

“Just relax. Follow my fingers…keep your eyes on them as they move back and forth…up and down…noticing how relaxed you feel…especially after that lovely orgasm you just had…no tension in your body at all…letting your eyes follow my fingers…up and down…back and forth…listening to my voice and noticing how relaxed you are…your eyes are getting tired…your eyelids growing heavy…as you continue to follow my fingers…,” Hope said in a soothing voice.

She moved her hand rhythmically side to side, up and down as she continued to flutter her fingers.

Will’s eyes were drawn to them, following their movement.

He had been surprised by Hope’s appearance, and her words bypassed his conscious mind causing his eyelids to quickly start to droop.

“I…what, who a-are…you?” Will stammered.

He took step back, bumping into Anna, who was turning around to see who Will was talking to.

“You are very relaxed now Will…very sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy now…close your eyes and sleep now!” Hope said firmly.

She snapped the fingers of her free hand beside Will’s head.

The handsome man’s eyes slammed shut and he fell to the deck at Hope’s feet.

Hope’s induction had taken less than thirty seconds.

“What the actual fuck? Who are you?” Anna asked, having turned around just in time to see Will fall to the deck.

She looked to be of Italian or Greek descent, with hazel eyes and small but lovely breasts.

Hope winked at her.

Then she casually snapped a kick into Anna’s stomach.

The pretty, naked woman gasped and doubled over.

Hope grabbed Anna’s hair and brought her knee up into the woman’s chest, blasting the air from her lungs. Then kicked the naked woman’s feet from under her and forced her to her knees. Still grasping Anna’s hair, Hope used it to yank her head up.

“W-what…the fuck…is wrong with…you…” Anna gasped.

She was stunned, trying to process the other woman’s sudden appearance and struggling to catch her breath from Hope’s blows.

“Shhh, just have a look at this. Relax and listen to my voice…see how the pretty blue stone sparkles…reflecting the light…it is very soothing, just like the lake…keep your eyes on it and everything will be fine…relax…,” Hope said in her practiced, powerful hypnotist’s voice.

She held up her free hand to display a gold ring set with a large sapphire. She moved her hand slowly side to side as she spoke, making the gemstone glitter and reflect the light into Anna’s eyes.

“I…I…let go…bitch…,” Anna growled.

She tried to punch Hope, but the hypnotist smoothly raised her knee and blocked the low, awkward swing with it.

All of the hypnotist’s movements were graceful and perfectly in harmony.

Anna’s eyes were drawn to the sapphire as Hope continued to move her hand.

The glittering blue gem filled Anna’s vision, and Hope’s voice filled her mind.

“Keep your eyes on the beautiful, soothing gemstone…letting the endless blue relax you more and more…noticing now that your eyelids are very heavy…all the tension is leaving your body…all your thoughts leaving your mind…letting go and becoming blank…empty…sinking into the blue…the way it sparkles relaxing you more and more…you are feeling sleepy…sleepy…your eyes are so tired…just close them for me and sleep now…sleep…sleep…,” Hope continued.

The hypnotist continued to move her hand with the sapphire ring slowly to-and-fro, while holding Anna’s hair with her other.

Anna’s eyelids began to flutter rapidly.

“No…no…s-stop…I…,” she stammered.

Anna’s shoulders slumped even as she tried to protest.

She feebly reached out to grab at Hope, but the hypnotist again smoothly lifted her knee and turned aside the kneeling Anna’s arm.

“So relaxed Anna…so sleepy…your eyelids are heavy now…very heavy…it will feel so wonderful to close them and relax completely…to drop deep into trance…to sleep…you cannot keep your eyes open any longer…sleep,” Hope said.

“Sleep,” Anna said softly.

Her eyes closed, and Hope released her hair as she wilted to the deck.

The younger of the Grant sisters smiled with satisfaction, already imagining the sexy Anna licking her pussy.

She would rather have her sister Faith between her legs, but Anna would be quite enjoyable as a slave, and Hope would enjoy dominating and humiliating the woman at her feet.

While Anna was falling under Hope’s power, Gina was walking down a hallway on the cabin’s ground floor after climbing inside an open window in the living room. Finding the room empty, she started cautiously down the hallway. She checked a bathroom and bedroom, also finding them empty. The next door down the hall was on her right and slightly ajar. Gina crept up and peeked inside. The room looked like a large recreation room, with a pool table, huge television and a large sectional as well as several other comfortable chairs and a well-stocked bar.

Gina spotted a woman lounging on the sectional; she was short and had a lovely, curvy figure with pale skin and shoulder-length wavy red hair. She was topless, and had large round breasts. She wore jeans and was in her bare feet. She had a beer in her hand, and she was looking at her phone, despite the lack of reception in the mountains.

Gina took a deep breath, then walked into the room.

She frowned; it was a mess, with empty beer bottles and food containers everywhere and the trespassers’ possessions all over the floor and furniture.

“What took so long, Hector? I thought you wanted to fuck,” she woman said, not looking up.

“Hector is busy, but I am definitely down to fuck you,” Gina replied.

The redhead looked up in surprise. She set her phone down and leapt to her feet, spilling her beer.

“Who in the fuck are you? Is this your place?” the redhead asked, more afraid than angry.

She reflexively put her arm across her chest.

Gina smirked.

“No need to cover up, dear. I love tits, and yours are great. Yes, this is my place. Don’t worry, I am not angry. Just relax,” she said soothingly.

The redhead looked wary, keeping her arm over her tits.

“You…you’re not? I mean, I’m sorry we broke in. I…we, uh….,” she stammered.

“Shhh, it’s okay dear. Really. What is your name? I am Gina,” the hypnotist said.

“Tara,” the redhead replied.

“Nice to meet you, Tara. I already met Hector, I told him to chill and finish his smoke while I came in to meet you. So are you and your friends hikers?” Gina asked calmly.

“Y-yes, our friend Will found this place, and he’s been up here a few times and never saw anyone using it. So we, uh, kinda decided to borrow the place,” Tara replied sheepishly.

“I see. Well, no harm done. Go ahead and enjoy your beer. You really do have nice tits, Tara. Large and well-shaped. Big tits are a very powerful asset,” Gina said.

The hypnotist subtly changed her posture and pushed out her own rack.

Gina began to concentrate on focusing and channeling her hypnotic power through her tits once again.

Tara chuckled.

“I guess so, yes. Guys like mine,” she allowed.

Her eyes strayed to Gina’s magnificent set.

“Just guys? I am straight, but I love tits. I could look at them all day. A lot of women complement me on mine,” Gina replied slyly.

Tara nodded.

“I know what you mean; I get a lot of looks and comments from guys of course, but I catch girls looking too,” she said with a laugh.

Clearly feeling a bit more comfortable, Tara let her arm fall and exposed her breasts.

Gina grinned.

“Very nice, Tara. Do you like mine?” Gina asked.

The redhead looked a bit uncertain at the odd direction of the conversation.

“I…sure. Yes, they are actually pretty great. So, your place is pretty awesome. You have a lot of stuff up here,” Tara said, trying to change the subject.

She took a drink from her beer, then set the bottle on the coffee table and bent to retrieve her discarded long-sleeved blue top from the floor.

“Oh yes, this is a great place to relax and sleep…,” Gina said soothingly.

She reached up and pulled down her top, allowing her tits to spill out.

“I bet; it is such a great spot, and—oh, my!” Tara said as she stood.

She was surprised to see Gina’s bare tits.

“You like my tits, Tara. Just look at them and relax. Watch them bounce,” Gina said.

She cupped her breasts, lifting them and letting them drop.

Tara’s eyes were glued to them, following Gina’s nipples as they bounced.

“I…what? I mean, yes they are really nice, but I…,” Tara stammered.

She found it difficult to look away from Gina’s magnificent rack.

The hypnotist’s breasts were actually radiating hypnotic power into the hapless Tara.

“You can’t look away; you want to just stare at my tits and…sleep now!” Gina said firmly.

“Excuse me? Are you—?” Tara began.

She stopped in mid-sentence, her eyes going wide before they slammed shut.

Tara remained on her feet, swaying gently as she went into a trance.

She was hypnotized…or “Tit-notized” as Gina preferred to think of it.

The combination of a surprise and conversational induction had worked in combination with Gina’s hypnotic breasts.

The hypnotist smiled and fixed her tube top.

Maybe I should give Hope and Kristen a taste of my titty-power,” she thought evilly, imagining the other two hypnotists kneeling before her enslaved to her tits.

No, Hope is very skilled and I don’t want to piss off their Mistresses. Besides, I kind of like them both, she decided, dismissing the idea.

For now, anyway.

Gina would never rule out anyone as a potential subject.

“Okay Tara, welcome to tit-slavery. Get on your knees,” she commanded.

Tara obeyed silently, assuming a kneeling position before her new Mistress.

After she deepened Tara’s trance and made sure she was completely under her power, Gina went and collected Hector and did the same with him.

She was joined in the recreation room a short time later by Hope and Kristen along with their new conquests.

The three hypnotists put Hector, Anna, Will, Tara and Jana on their knees in a line. All five were now naked, and the hypnotists had programmed each one to obey all three of them, as well as accept their suggestions. They had also given each a trigger to send them instantly into trance if any of the three spoke it.

After securing the slaves, they explored the cabin and found that several of the beds looked to have been used, and there was garbage and empty alcohol containers left all over the house. The cabin’s extensive pantry had clearly been raided; the kitchen was a disaster. Every cupboard, drawer and closet had been gone through, and the trespassers had gathered several groups of items they obviously intended to steal, which the hypnotists confirmed when they had questioned them.

“Okay, this place isn’t bad at all. What do you say ladies, are we ready to have some fun?” Gina asked after the programming was complete.

“Just a minute, I need to go call Jason on with the satellite phone he gave us and let them know we succeeded,” Kristen replied, pulling the phone from her backpack.

Gina and Hope began to undress, and changed into outfits they’d brought, ones more befitting a hypnodomme.

Kristen returned a short time later to find Gina and Hope seated on the couch in front of the line of slaves.

“Okay, we are all set. The Archdomina actually got on the phone and thanked us. Wow, you two look fucking hot!” she said.

Both Hope and Gina smiled.

Hope was wearing a black leather bustier and a short black leather skirt, along with sky-high black strappy sandals. Her hair was up, and she had put on big diamond chandelier-style earrings.

Gina had put on tight black leather pants and a silver halter top that bared her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Her footwear was tall black platform mules, and she had put on large silver hoop earrings.

“Aww, thank you. Do you want to change into something more dommy?” Hope asked.

“Yeah, it is time to have some fun with our new pets,” Gina added, smiling.

Kristen laughed.

“I didn’t bring my sexy clothes. I am the trailer-trash domme of our little group, I think. Give me a minute,” she said.

Hope and Gina watched while Kristen undressed, stripping down to her sky-blue thong. She took her hair out of a ponytail, then struck a sexy pose.

Unlike the other two young hypnotists, Kristen had worn her abundant jewelry on the hike including diamond earrings, a diamond stud nose ring, an aquamarine pendant, gold bracelets, silver rings, a gold anklet and a gold and sapphire toe-ring. She also had a large aquamarine sparkling in her navel.

“That totally works,” Hope said with an approving nod.

“Absolutely sexy. Come, sit,” Gina agreed, patting the couch.

Kristen got settled beside Gina with a giggle.

“Hope, you are kind of the leader, want to do the honors?” Gina asked.

“Sure. Jana, Will, Hector, Anna and Tara, when I snap my fingers you will become aware but remain completely in our power, utterly unable to resist our commands as we already discussed,” Hope said.

The young hypnodomme snapped her fingers loudly.

The five kneeling, naked people each began to blink. They looked around, confused at their situation.

They all began to speak at once.

“What the fuck?” Will said.

“Where am I?” asked Jana.

“What is going on?” Anna shrieked.

“Holy shit, who are you?” Hector asked.

“Gina, what is happening?” Tara inquired.

Hope held up her hand.

The group quieted.

“What is happening is that you were caught trespassing on the land of The Archdomina, and you were hypnotized. You broke into one of her homes, trashed the place and intended to rob her. Now you are going to be punished. Harshly,” Hope said with satisfaction.

“The Arch-who?” Hector asked.

“Why are we naked?” Tara asked.

“What? Punished? Fuck you, perv! Who the fuck do you think you are?” Anna fumed.

She rose, as did Will and Jana.

“You sick bitches, I will mess you up!” Will snarled.

“Will, shut up and freeze,” Gina ordered calmly.

“Jana, your feet are stuck to the floor, you cannot pick them up,” Kristen added.

Anna rushed at the hypnotists with a shriek.

Hope rose swiftly and grabbed the naked woman’s arm as she threw an awkward punch, side-stepping and kicking Anna in the stomach.

“Hey! My feet! I can’t move them! What is happening?” Jana said, panic in her voice.

Tara stood and began to back away, fear in her eyes.

“Oh you aren’t going anywhere, Tara. Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me. Lick my shoes,” Gina ordered her.

“Screw you! I am out…I…what the hell…oh my god! They are witches or something! ” Tara said.

She looked shocked as she got down on the floor and crawled toward Gina.

“Kneel, Anna,” Hope commanded.

She released Anna’s arm and the olive-skinned beauty sank to her knees.

“That’s better,” Hope said with a giggle.

“You bitch, I will kill you!” Anna shrieked.

“Bitch? Oh no, honey. That’s you. Bark like a dog,” Hope commanded her.

“Arf! Arf! Arf!” Anna began to bark, her eyes wide with sudden fear.

All three apprentices laughed at her.

Hector had remained quiet after the chaos started; he rose and bolted for the door.

“Oh Hector, you cannot move a muscle, honey,” Kristen called sweetly after him.

The young man took one more step, then froze.

“What the hell? Are you witches?” he asked.

“Hypnotists, actually. I hypnotized you with my tits,” Gina replied as Tara licked her mules.

What?” Hector asked as he struggled desperately to move.

Anna continued to bark.

Janna was sobbing as she tried to flee, her feet still stuck to the floor.

Will stood frozen.

“Okay, so now you all understand your predicament. What happens next is we are going to use you, humiliate you, dominate you mentally and physically. Anna, you are going to eat my pussy. Lick it like it is my favorite ice cream and you cannot get enough,” Hope commanded.

She lifted her skirt to reveal her shaved pussy.

Anna stopped barking and gave a choked gurgle as she moved to obey.

“Will, you are very horny; you want me desperately. You will come rail me from behind. You cannot cum without my permission,” Gina commanded.

She rose, kicked off her shoes and lowered her pants.

“Tara, worship my feet,” she commanded as she turned around and bent over.

Gina gasped as Will began to fuck her while Tara helplessly kissed and licked her bare feet.

“Jana, why don’t you come over here and get on your knees and eat my ass?” Kristen asked with an evil smile.

“Oh my god, please no!” Jana said as she moved toward Kristen.

The young blonde hypnotist rose and turned around, lowering her thong and spreading her ass cheeks.

Jana was ugly crying as she knelt behind Kristen.

“Please,” she begged.

“Sorry honey, but we are just getting started. This is what you get for trespassing, breaking and entering and stealing. Now you will obey. Lick my asshole, Jana. Now,” Kristen said.

Jana’s crying became muffled as she helplessly began to lick Kristen’s asshole.

Hope and Gina were both moaning and shrieking as the hypno-slaves pleasured them.

“You are some sick bitches!” Hector said angrily.

“Are we? Oh well. Sorry, we didn’t mean to leave you out, Hector. You are also very horny. You find us all very sexy, and just can’t help being very aroused,” Kristen gasped as Jana continued to eat her ass.

“You cunt!” Hector said, his cock quickly stiffening.

Hope screamed as she orgasmed, and Gina did the same an instant later.

“Keep going, slave!” Hope cried, grabbing Anna’s hair and grinding her pussy into the hapless young woman’s face.

“Yes, keep it up Will, you pathetic excuse for a man,” Gina commanded, shuddering with pleasure.

“Tara, get up and lean over the end of the couch. Hector, you will fuck her in her ass, now! Jana, you are terrible at this, lick harder you slut! Get that tongue in there!” Kristen commanded.

The blonde hypnotist began to stroke her own pussy, rubbing vigorously.

Jana began to cry harder, thrusting her tongue deeply into Kristen’s asshole.

Tara grunted as Hector began to ass-fuck her.

Hope moaned loudly as she orgasmed as second time, while Kristen let out a shout of ecstasy as she finally managed to cum from the combined sensations of Jana’s tongue in her ass and fingering herself.

Gina threw back her head and screamed in ecstasy as Will’s thrusts brought her to orgasm a second time.

The three apprentices were just getting started with their domination of the trespassers.

The five slaves were punished harshly, as The Archdomina had commanded; the humiliation and degradation lasted long into the night and throughout the next day. Hope, Gina and Kristen got very creative with the punishment they inflicted, making their victims do every depraved thing they could come up with, often things they’d witnessed their mentors doing to those who’d displeased them. They were used as menial slaves as well as sex toys, cooking, cleaning and serving the three hypnotist’s every whim while they partied and laughed at the slaves’ expense. They suffered every indignity the three hypnotists could come up with, and they were exhausted mentally, emotionally and physically by the time the apprentices let them go.

Hope, Gina and Kristen eventually sent them on their way down a public trail a short distance from The Archdomina’s land late the next afternoon. Entranced and naked, each had clamps on their nipples and silver plugs in their assholes. They had cleaned every inch of the cabin and put everything back the way they’d found it. Their walk would be a couple of miles down a trail of mostly soft dirt to a public campground; when they reached the campground, they would awaken from their trances. Their memories of the experience would be mostly intact, but they would not remember any of the hypnotists’ names or the location of the cabin.

They would have strong desires never to cross The Archdomina again, a powerful fear and respect for her implanted deeply into their subconscious minds.

Gina, Kristen and Hope bonded while they dominated their slaves in The Archdomina’s name. Hope was the most senior as a hypnodomme, and she gave Gina and Kristen advice and ideas based on her experience and having been raised by a Beth Grant, a master hypnotist and artist when it came to humiliation.

Hope, Gina and Kristen made their way back to The Archdomina’s estate, talking and laughing as they followed the trail.

“That was by far my longest and most intense domination session,” Kristen was saying as they approached the main house.

“How do you feel? Any regrets or attacks of conscience?” Hope asked.

“Not really; I was a little nervous, but I got over it quick and…well, I enjoyed that a lot. The fuckers deserved it,” Kristen replied with a laugh.

“I agree. That was a blast. Of course, I freely admit I have no conscience since I became a hypnotist,” Gina added, laughing as well.

“You guys are going to be great dommes. It was awesome doing that with you. Thank you. I hope we get to work together again,” Hope said.

She was using a lesson from her mother; always make more allies than enemies.

“Yeah, me too. We were like the Three Musketeers,” Kristen said.

“I like that,” Gina agreed.

They walked up onto the house’s rear deck and paused to remove their shoes and socks and place them in the cubby-holes next to the door before going inside.

The three apprentices were greeted by a naked Maya, who had a menial slave bring them drinks. Maya then sat with them while they relaxed, listening intently while they gave her a full accounting of what had taken place so she could to report to The Archdomina.

After they had rested and recounted their tale, the apprentices were sent to the cabins where they were staying with their respective mentors to get cleaned up and dressed for a formal dinner with The High Mistresses and the Adjudicator candidates.

The Archdomina and her guests met for a fabulous five-course dinner in the house’s huge dining room. Annika, The High Mistresses and their respective apprentices, The Devoted, and the Adjudicator candidates were all dressed in elegant, sexy evening gowns and had their hair in fancy updos and braids. Each one also wore expensive, beautiful jewelry along with tall, sexy heels; the dining room had a separate entrance, and was the only room in which shoes were allowed. Jason was the only male seated at the dining table, sitting beside Annika wearing a very nicely-tailored light grey suit with a a dark green vest that matched the color of Annika’s dress.

Gina, Hope and Kristen were all transfixed by the powerful women around them; they watched and listened, absorbing any bits of advice or wisdom that came their way, and tried not to speak too much, even the usually talkative Gina.

Adjudicator-candidates were particularly fascinating.

Doctor Camille Taylor was a gorgeous black woman with straight shoulder-length black hair and dazzling, intelligent dark brown eyes. She was very well-spoken, with a bit of a Canadian accent. Tall and slender, she was wearing a long black sheath dress and tall black strappy sandals with four inch stiletto heels. Her earrings were large glittering emeralds, and around her neck was a huge emerald pendant on a long gold chain. A gold and jade bracelet adorned her right wrist, and she had a gold ring with a large emerald on her left middle finger. Her fingernails were done in a french manicure, and her toenails were midnight blue. At one point she held a short conversation with High Mistress Liliana in Portuguese, the two powerful women sharing a laugh. A medical doctor and former Canadian military officer, Camille could hold an intelligent conversation about a wide variety of subjects.

Mistress Michaela Montenegro was a stunning woman of Chinese and Scottish descent; she was five-ten and extremely fit, with an athletic toned body, her long dark brown hair in a single wraparound braid. She had magnificent hazel-green eyes, and high cheekbones to go with her dazzling smile. She wore a long red strapless gown, her only jewelry a gold pendant set with a huge red garnet. Her fingernails were silver. She wore flat silver sandals that laced halfway up her calves, and her toenails were painted a shimmering purple so dark it was almost black.

She was quieter than the other candidates, with a reputation as a spy and even an assassin. Michaela seemed to be carefully watching everyone around her, almost like a predator stalking her prey. She did hold a brief conversation in Chinese with both Jing-Mei and Annika, discussing their respective visits to China.

Doctor Temperance Deschanel was a beautiful woman with wavy shoulder-length auburn hair and flawless pale skin. Her eyes were fabulous piercing blue, and she possessed a clean natural beauty. She was five-six and had a fit, athletic figure with large firm breasts. Temperance wore a gorgeous dark blue gown with a plunging neckline and a long slit up one side. She wore large sapphire drop-style earrings, and a magnificent sapphire surrounded by small diamonds hung on a gold chain around her neck. She wore a gold bracelet on her left wrist, and her long fingernails were blue tipped with silver. She wore dark blue strappy five-inch platform wraparound sandals, and her toenails were white. A gold and sapphire toe ring adorned her left middle toe.

A PhD sociologist, Temperance was an extremely adept conversationalist, and reputed to be skilled at mass hypnotism and a martial arts enthusiast, holding four black belts in different styles.

In particular, she seemed very interested in High Mistress Vanessa’s mastery of using her breasts to hypnotize.

Before the dessert was served, Annika made a short elegant speech thanking everyone for attending, and then thanked Gina, Kristen and Hope for “assisting her with a personal matter and doing so brilliantly”.

This drew beaming smiles from all three apprentices. Annika finished with a short prayer honoring Hypnothea. After the meal, Gina, Kristen and Hope removed their shoes and spent some time mingling with the other guests, gratefully accepting praise for their actions and making polite conversations with the other powerful hypnotists around them. Eventually, the three of them went out onto the back deck and sat in the comfortable patio chairs sipping drinks and chatting.

“You guys each took two, I just got the sleeping one,” Kristen was saying.

“Oh, stop. With those eyes of yours you could have handled two easily,” Gina replied.

“Yeah, it wasn’t a reflection on your skills, Kristen. I just kinda gave orders. Sorry,” Hope said, somewhat sheepishly.

“I have no problem with that. You did well leading,” Kristen replied.

“To the Three Musketeers,” Gina said, raising her glass.

The other two joined her in the toast, then they all three drained their glasses.

“May I join you ladies?” came a voice.

Gina, Kristen and Hope all looked surprised to see Annika standing on the deck with them.

“Oh! Archdomina! Of course!” Hope said.

All three apprentices leapt to their feet.

Gina kelt, and Kristen did an awkward curtsy.

“Oh my goodness, sit down you silly girls! You are my guests,” Annika said with a chuckle.

She looked fabulous in a long pastel green spaghetti-strap gown, her hair in a fancy updo and a diamond tiara on her head.

The three younger hypnotists sat.

“I just wanted to thank you in person and in private for what you did. I appreciate it very much. You represented me well delivering my wrath. Thank you all,” Annika said with a big smile.

Gina, Hope and Kristen all wore huge smiles.

“It was our pleasure, Archdomina,” Hope said.

“It was an honor,” Gina replied.

“Thank you for trusting us,” Kristen added.

Annika nodded.

“I wanted to give you each a token of my thanks,” she said.

The Archdomina held up her hand to display three round polished pieces of green dolomite, each one suspended from a leather cord.

They were very similar to the one around Annika’s neck.

“Oh my! Thank you!” Hope exclaimed.

Gina and Kristen were speechless as Annika placed them around each of their necks.

“All three of you have enormous potential, and are fortunate to be apprenticed to incredible hypnodommes. Listen to them and hone your skills, and someday one or more of you may become a High Mistress, an Adjudicator or The Archdomina,” Annika said kindly.

“We will! Thank you again, Archdomina,” Kristen said.

Hope and Gina nodded.

“Alright then. I have to get back inside. Lots to do the next few days. Enjoy yourselves while you are here and learn all you can. History is being made in the true hypnotism world. Now give me a hug,” Annika said.

The younger hypnotists rose; Annika hugged each of them, then went back into the house.

“Holy fuck,” Gina mumbled, looking at her new pendant.

“Yeah, my thought exactly,” Kristen said with a chuckle.

“Did that just happen?” Hope asked.

“I think so,” Gina said slowly.

“I can’t wait to show this to my sister,” Hope said, holding up her pendant.

The green stone reflected the moonlight brilliantly as it turned about on its leather cord.

“I can’t wait to show it to my next subject,” Kristen said slyly.

Gina laughed.

“High Mistress Vanessa has been after me to find a pendulum and practice with it so I am not dependent on my tits. I think I have it,” she said.

“We should go back in and mingle. You know, observe and learn,” Hope said.

Kristen nodded.

“I agree. The Adjudicators coming back is a big deal,” she said.

“Sounds good to me,” Gina said.

The Three Musketeers each hugged one another then went back inside.