The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnotism: Allies of Convenience

Domina Peggy finds herself in a dangerous situation, and an old enemy might be her only chance to escape

“Mmmm…yes…oh, Goddess yes…keep it up, my Enslaved One…mmm…yes, yes, YES!” Peggy cried out.

The sexy hypnotist was naked, sitting on a padded deck chair on the rooftop patio of a seven-thousand-square foot Baja beachfront home, her legs spread as her Consort Sean knelt before her enthusiastically eating her pussy.

He was also naked, wearing only a dark green collar that denoted him as the property of The Dragon of Hypnothea as he licked and sucked at her clit.

“Mmmm…okay, get up here and fuck me,” Peggy commanded, lying back on the comfortable chair.

“Yes, Domina,” Sean said, eagerly getting on top of her.

Peggy gasped, then moaned loudly with pleasure as Sean thrust his large cock deep into her and began to pound her vigorously.

Peggy wrapped her legs around her Consort and shrieked with each thrust.

“Mmmm…oh, Goddess…OH!…yes…harder…harder…right there…fuck me…fuck me…fuck me!” she said breathlessly.

Sean grunted with the effort of thrusting over and over again, wanting only to please his beloved Domina.

Peggy’s words quickly became loud, unintelligible noises of pure ecstasy.

She trembled as she had a powerful orgasm; Sean continued bucking his hips rapidly as Peggy shuddered beneath him.

Peggy let out a primal scream as she orgasmed again, even harder.

“OH YES! Cum now, Sean! Cum for me…you are mine! Cum now, my Enslaved One!” she shouted, pleasure rippling through her body.

“Yes Domina! Aaaahhhh!” Sean shouted.

He shuddered as he released, his cock spasming as he shot his load inside his Domina.

Peggy wrapped her arms around him, holding him in place on top her while they both caught their breath.

“That was fantastic; thank you my love,” Peggy said after she’d recovered.

“I am happy to please you, Domina,” Sean replied with a smile.

“You pleased me immensely, Sean. I love you,” Peggy said, smiling back at the young man.

Sean kissed the powerful woman deeply, then got up and handed Peggy a bottle of water from a nearby table.

The hypnodomme sat up and took the bottle gratefully; she drank half of its contents before handing it back to Sean who finished the liquid.

“Why?” Sean asked suddenly.

“Why what?” Peggy asked.

“Why do you love me? I mean, you are one of the most powerful women in the world now; you can have anything, anyone you want. I am nobody, really; a menial slave at best. Not the strongest, fastest, best-looking…I don’t have the fighting skill that a lot of other hypnodommes’ Thralls have. I…don’t feel worthy and…I am afraid you are going to wake up one day and realize it, and get rid of me for some hot athlete or suave European guy,” Sean said in a rush, his face turning red.

Peggy looked at him with a bewildered expression.

Then she chuckled and rose.

“Sean, listen to me. I love you because you are a great man. When I first enslaved you, it was practice, so I could hone my hypnotism skills. I hadn’t thought much about how long I would keep you in my power. Fortunately for me, you like serving me, and you like me. I fell in love with you because you support me, care about me, protect me and forgive me no matter how stupid, selfish, reckless or petty I act. I treat you like garbage sometimes, and you never hold it against me. You make me better, Sean. You are smart, witty, handsome, and anything but a nobody, got it? I love you because I choose to, because I know you are special and I am lucky that you love and worship me without being hypnotized to do so. Other men are not worthy of me; they do not matter, and I can take anything I wish from them, own them, play with them, but they will never be you or have our connection. Okay?” Peggy said, moving to press her naked body against his and wrap her arms around Sean.

The Consort of the Dragon smiled, tears in his brown eyes.

“Okay, Domina. You are amazing. Thank you, Peggy. I live to serve and worship you,” he whispered.

Peggy kissed him deeply, passionately.

“Your huge cock doesn’t hurt either,” she said with a wink following the kiss.

Sean chuckled.

He did possess a well-above average penis in both length and girth.

“As long as it keeps you happy,” he replied.

“It does; It is mine, and I do not need or want another cock. Women on the other hand…all the women I have sex with doesn’t bother you, does it?” Peggy asked slyly.

Peggy had developed an almost insatiable appetite for female lovers, and she knew Sean like seeing her with other women.

Sean chuckled.

“Of course not, Domina. You are The Dragon, you do as you please. I accept that. You take any lover, make anyone you choose your sex-slave, male or female. I do especially love watching you dominate and degrade women, and participating when you allow it. Peggy, I just want to be near you, serve you, please you,” he said, sinking to his knees.

“You please me greatly every day, Sean. Know that you are the only man I love; Jing-Mei is my concubine, my wife even, and Lavea effectively my girlfriend, but you are my Consort, my rock and my Enslaved One. Please, stand up,” Peggy said kindly.

Sean rose, and Peggy kissed him deeply again.

“Valerie and Lana will be here soon, you should get dressed…otherwise I will have you bend me over that table and fuck me again,” the hypnotist said after reluctantly pulling away from her lover.

“Yes Domina,” Sean said obediently.

He went down into the huge house, leaving Peggy to enjoy the warm mid-afternoon sun and cool breeze coming off the ocean on her naked body.

After a moment she pulled on a pair of flowing harem pants, dark green slashed with vertical gold stripes.

Peggy’s hair was in a messy bun; topless, her nipples pierced with gold rings that had large emeralds dangling from them, a tiny diamond stud glittered on the side of her nose, and she wore her mother’s emerald pendant around her neck. Her fingernails were painted dark purple, and she wore a silver ring on her left thumb. Around her right ankle was a gold chain with a small broom-shaped charm dangling from it, the toenails of her sexy, flawless feet painted a shimmering green. She wore her favorite gold heart ring on her right smallest toe, a silver ring set with an amethyst on her left middle toe, and a platinum band set with a large pink sapphire on her left second toe.

Peggy briefly considered tying on the green bikini top she had lying on a nearby table, or going to the bedroom she and Sean were using to get a top, but decided against it.

She preferred going topless whenever possible, much like Hypnothea herself had, which Peggy had learned from her continued studies of The Goddess in the books she had collected.

Peggy knew Valerie was well aware of what to expect from being around powerful hypnotists, and she had told her friend to prepare Lana as well.

I am the Dragon of Hypnothea, I do as I please. If they don’t like it, too bad, Peggy thought haughtily.

If they show you disrespect, they should be dominated, her darkness whispered.

Peggy was about to admonish herself, but found she agreed.

Anyone who disrespected her would end up on their knees.

For an instant, Peggy imagined Valerie and her daughter, hypnotized and kneeling before her.

She smiled, not displeased by the image.

Peggy sighed and dismissed it.

Damn it Peggy, you can’t hypnotize everyone. Especially not Val or Lana…unless they give me a very good reason, of course, she told herself firmly.

Peggy smiled again as she looked out over the beach and Pacific ocean, stretching and giving a contented sigh, enjoying the smells and sounds that accompanied her location..

Despite Lavea being captured by The Harbinger, Peggy was feeling happy and even content.

She was in Baja to help her friend, staying in a huge luxury house with Sean and Katie. After she was finished helping Valerie, she would be returning to Boise, where Sean’s daughter Piper would be coming to live with them, and Peggy would be taking on her new apprentice, Chloe Collins.

And hopefully getting word that Lavea had been found so I…so we can rescue her from The Harbinger, she added silently.

Peggy still felt a stab of guilt along with anger at the thought of her Thrall in the hands of The Harbinger, and frustration that she had not charged off to find and save her.

No, you did the right thing, Peggy; you need to get your shit together…even at Lavea’s expense. There are a lot of others counting on you. The Harbinger is not some mediocre hypnotist, she reminded herself firmly.

Peggy took a deep breath and descended the rooftop stairs down into a huge, open sitting room that opened out onto a large deck overlooking the adjacent beach.

The luxurious house belonged to Robert and Angie Vargas, a wealthy owner of an import-export business and his accountant wife.

Robert and Angie were now Peggy’s hypnotized slaves, serving as menials in their own home.

“Angie, are the bedrooms ready for my guests?” Peggy asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Yes, Domina,” a short, attractive Hispanic woman standing in the middle of the room replied.

Thirty years old, Angie Vargas was quite fit, her short black hair in a simple ponytail; she was wearing a red bikini, and her finger and toenails were both painted a dark red.

Her brown eyes were glazed; she was in a deep trance, her only purpose to serve and obey Peggy.

“Good. Go to down to the kitchen and start preparing lunch for four,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Angie replied, heading for the stairs that led down to the house’s main floor.

“Katie!” Peggy called next.

“Yes, Domina?” the lovely auburn-haired slave replied, entering the room from the deck.

Katie was wearing her customary super-short cutoffs along with a blue bikini top and her thick-rimmed glasses; her hair was in a bun, and she had foam separators between her toes, as she had been painting her nails.

“Are you done with your pedicure?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Domina. My nails are dry,” Katie replied.

“Good girl. Get your things put away in your room and attend me. I want you with me when Val and Lana arrive,” Peggy replied.

“Your wish is my command,” Katie said, curtsying to her owner.

She bent and removed the toe-separators and went back out onto the deck to retrieve her pedicure supplies.

After taking them to the bedroom Peggy had assigned to her, Katie joined her Mistress and the two of them went downstairs in the main living room, where a now-dressed Sean was waiting.

“You look handsome, my Enslaved One,” Peggy complemented him.

“Thank you, Domina. You look beautiful as always,” he replied with a smile.

Sean was wearing a green long-sleeved silk button-up shirt and black pants, along with black casual shoes and his green slave-collar, his dark hair cut in his customary short mohawk.

“Thank you. The topless look is probably overdoing it, but frankly I don’t care, Val knows what to expect, and told her to warn Lana,” Peggy replied with a chuckle.

Sean shrugged.

“You are The Dragon of Hypnothea,” he replied.

Peggy smiled.

“Where is Robert?” she asked.

“He is in getting showered and dressed; he just finished scrubbing all the bathrooms from top to bottom as you commanded,” Sean replied.

“Excellent,” the hypnotist replied, nodding her approval.

Robert Vargas had likely not cleaned a bathroom in years; his home had six of them, and Peggy had commanded him to clean them all in preparation for her guests nearly five hours earlier.

The hypnotist moved to sit on the large, comfortable sectional.

“Come, sit with me, Sean,” Peggy said patting the cushion beside her.

Sean gratefully moved to sit next to Peggy, who snuggled against him and laid her head on his shoulder.

“Katie,” Peggy said next, pointing at her feet.

“Yes, Domina,” the young slave replied.

Peggy and Sean watched as Katie moved to kneel before Peggy, then reverently took one of her owner’s sexy feet in her hands and raised it to her lips.

One of Katie’s main purposes in life was worshipping Peggy’s sexy feet.

“How are you feeling?” Peggy asked.

“I am fine, Domina,” Sean replied.

“Are you? I know being away from River is hard; I miss her myself, and Jing-Mei as well,” Peggy said.

“Yes, I definitely miss them, but we won’t be here long, and it is really good of you to help Valerie and Lana,” Sean replied.

“Yes, I really want to do this for them, and I enjoyed helping Solara and Renee as well. Sometimes I worry that I am really becoming a monster. All this power I have…it is going to my head, Sean. Charissa…I literally made her a priestess and told her to recruit people to worship me,” Peggy said quietly.

Sean put his hand on his beloved Domina’s thigh.

“I don’t see a problem with that, Peggy. If you are going to become a demigoddess, you need worshippers. You are extremely powerful, and you gained your powers very quickly. There are hypnotists who have been practicing for years, decades that aren’t as powerful as you. You are favored by the Goddess of Hypnotism Herself; there will be some trial and error. The True Hypnotism world is…complicated. You are not a monster,” he said kindly.

Peggy smiled and put her hand on top of Sean’s.

“I don’t know…what happened with Julie…,” she said.

Sean chuckled.

“Was her fault; your darkness saved you, saved us. I am grateful. You shouldn’t feel bad about that. Dark Peggy helped at Lady Elizabeth’s, too,” he said.

“Yes, but Mariah had to force me to back down…I was mad with power,” Peggy said.

“I bet you were sexy as hell, though,” Sean said.

Peggy sighed.

Then she laughed.

“I can’t do any wrong in your eyes, can I?” she asked.

“Of course you can, but nobody is perfect. You will find a balance, like Jing-Mei says. I have complete faith in you,” Sean replied.

“Sean, the things I’ve done…the things I am going to do…I don’t feel much, if any guilt or remorse. I enjoy dominating and humiliating people. Doesn’t that scare you?” Peggy asked.

Sean took a deep breath.

“No. True Hypnotism exists, and you have the gift. You are on your way to becoming one of the most powerful women in the world, if not the most powerful; that means you do as you please. I am afraid for your safety, my Domina. You already have enemies, and will make more. People are going to be jealous of you, want to harm you or even serve you. I am afraid that I am not worthy of serving you, and that I cannot keep you safe,” he said quietly.

Peggy smiled in reply, then unzipped Sean’s pants.

He smiled back and shuddered slightly as she pulled out his erect shaft and teasingly ran her finger from the base to the tip.

“Look into my eyes, my Enslaved One,” Peggy said firmly.

Sean gasped as he met her incredible gaze, her eyes glowing with green energy.

“Feel my touch…stroking…up and down…causing you pleasure…so much pleasure with every stroke…,” Peggy purred.

Sean moaned as she continued to run her finger up and down his cock.

Slowly.

Up and down.

Teasing.

Making him shudder with each stroke.

“Listen to me carefully…as I continue to give you pleasure…feeling yourself sinking into a peaceful, blissful trance…feeling so good as you keep looking into my eyes and feeling my touch…you are mine…I want you as my consort…I love you and trust you…you will obey and protect me at all times, and I will always love and protect you…you trust me, you love me, don’t you…?” Peggy asked in a soothing voice.

Her finger continued to lightly stroke his cock in rhythm with her words.

“Yesss…Dominia…I trusssst you…I love you,” the entranced Sean whispered, trembling as pleasure rippled through him.

Peggy smiled, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking faster.

Sean moaned louder and began to tremble harder.

“You will have confidence in yourself and believe that you are worthy of serving me…you are my Enslaved One…,” Peggy said firmly.

“Yes…Domina…I am your Enslaved One!” Sean gasped.

He was ready to orgasm, but he could not without his Domina’s permission.

“Katie, kneel before me,” Peggy commanded.

The sexy slave obeyed, stopping her foot-worship and assuming a kneeling position in front of Peggy.

Grinning wickedly, Peggy aimed Sean’s cock at Katie’s face.

“Cum for me now, my Enslaved One! Cum and awaken feeling strong, ready to serve me with confidence!” she said, giving his cock a final, slow firm stroke.

Sean let out a shout as he orgasmed powerfully.

His cock began to spasm as he shot his load; Peggy calmly maneuvered it around, painting Katie’s face and glasses with the streams of cum.

The kneeling slave barely flinched; Sean had cum on her face numerous times since she had become Peggy’s slave.

“I…thank you, Domina!” Sean gasped as his shaft began to diminish.

“It was my…and your…pleasure,” Peggy said with a chuckle as she regarded the kneeling Katie, her face covered in Sean’s semen.

She leaned forward and pulled off Katie’s bikini top and used it to clean Sean’s cock before he tucked it away.

“Katie, go clean yourself up and come back here. Quickly,” Peggy commanded, tossing Katie’s bikini top on the floor in front of her.

“Yes, Domina,” the sexy slave replied, grabbing the garment before getting to her feet and hurrying from the room.

“Feel better?” Peggy asked Sean.

“Much. Thank you, Domina Peggy. I love you,” Sean replied.

Peggy kissed him deeply.

“I love you, Sean. Never forget that, even if it seems like I don’t at times. I am going to be in full hypnodomme mode while I am helping Valerie, and I will probably be a bit a bitch. Being the slave of The Dragon isn’t easy, I know,” she said.

Sean nodded.

“I trust you, and you do not have to justify yourself to me. I live to serve you,” he replied.

Peggy smiled and kissed him again.

They sat quietly for several minutes, simply enjoying being in one another’s presence.

Katie returned, her face and glasses clean and wearing a skimpy red bikini top.

Peggy nodded her approval.

“Such a good girl, Katie,” she said.

“Thank you Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

The doorbell rang, and Katie moved to answer it without being prompted.

Peggy and Sean rose, following her into the house’s huge foyer.

Katie opened the door to reveal Valerie and her daughter Lana.

Valerie was a few years older than Peggy; her daughter Lana had been born when Valerie was eighteen.

Valerie was a short, attractive woman with shoulder-length dark hair and brown eyes to go with her olive skin; she was a bit overweight, and she was wearing a simple black tank top and jeans, along with large silver hoop earrings and thick black flip flops. Her finger and toenails were painted dark red.

Twenty-two, Lana was a younger version of her mother, with longer hair and a slimmer figure. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore simple diamond stud earrings and a gold oak-leaf pendant around her neck. Her top was a red halter, and she too wore jeans and flip flops, though her footwear was red. Her fingernails were painted in a French manicure, and a large diamond ring sparkled on her left ring-finger. Her toenails were painted white, and she wore a gold chain around her right ankle.

Both women had rolling suitcases sitting behind them on the front step.

“Valerie, Lana, welcome on behalf of Domina Peggy,” Katie said politely, standing aside so they could enter.

Valerie nodded at Katie, while Lana looked at her with curiosity as they stepped inside the house.

“Val! Hi!” Peggy said cheerfully, engulfing her friend in a hug.

“Hi Peg! Oh my god, you look amazing! Do you do nothing but workout now?” Val replied after they’d hugged.

Peggy chuckled.

“Hardly; you should see some of my friends’ bodies. The world I live in nowadays requires good fitness, though. Hello, Lana. It is so good to see you again. You are all grown up!” she replied, smiling at Val’s daughter.

Peggy opened her arms in offer of a hug.

Lana smiled, appearing unperturbed by Peggy’s toplessness.

“Thank you, Aunt Peggy. You do look fantastic,” Lana replied as they embraced.

“This is my Consort, Sean. Val, you probably remember him,” Peggy said after they’d hugged.

“Hello Valerie, Lana. Let me know if I can do anything for you at all while you are here,” Sean said, nodding respectfully.

“Thank you, Sean. You are looking good, too,” Valerie replied with a wink.

“Nice to meet you, Sean. Thank you,” Lana added, smiling and nodding.

Both women eyed the handsome Sean’s physique, their approval obvious.

He blushed, and Peggy chuckled.

“Please, follow me. Sean will take your suitcases to your rooms. Katie will fetch you anything you want to drink. We have all kinds of non-alcoholic drinks, and a full bar with top-shelf stuff. Sit down and relax,” she said, leading Val and Lana into the living room.

“I wouldn’t mind a light beer,” Valerie said as she sat on the large comfortable sectional.

“Water for me, please,” Lana added, sitting in a leather recliner.

“Katie, fetch my guests their drinks,” Peggy commanded as she sat beside Valerie.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied, curtseying before moving to obey.

Valerie smiled and Lana watched in amazement as the young woman went to the bar against the room’s back wall and poured their drinks.

Sean returned from taking the suitcases to the rooms and stood behind Peggy, awaiting her orders.

“So she is really your slave?” Lana asked as she accepted the water from Katie.

Valerie chuckled.

“I asked her the exact same thing once,” she told her daughter as she accepted her drink from Katie.

“She is,” Peggy replied with a nod.

“So you just…hypnotized her, and now she does whatever you say?” Lana asked.

Again Peggy nodded.

“That is pretty much it; Katie, tell Lana who I am,” she ordered.

“You are my Domina, and I must obey you. You are my teacher, my protector, my provider and my owner,” Katie replied dutifully.

“Yes I am. Now bark like a dog, Katie!” Peggy ordered.

“Arf, arf, arf!” Katie barked.

Valerie and Lana both laughed.

“Katie, arabesque now,” Peggy commanded next.

Katie immediately assumed a ballerina’s arabesque pose, freezing in place with one leg turned and extended straight ninety degrees behind her while she stood demi-pointe on her other leg. Her right arm held out to her side, her wrist straight, while her left arm she held up, her wrist elegantly bent as she stared straight ahead.

She had become a living sculpture, capturing the grace and elegance of ballet.

“A form of hypnotists’ art,” Peggy commented, eyeing Katie’s pose with satisfaction.

Valerie applauded politely.

“Amazing! You are kind of scary, Aunt Peggy,” Lana said, giggling nervously.

“Relax, honey. We can trust Peggy. She is very powerful, but she is my friend, and she offered to help us with Travis’ family and the wedding. And call her Domina Peggy,” Valerie said.

“That isn’t necessary; just ‘Peggy’ is fine for my friends. Katie, relax,” the hypnotist said with a wave of her hand.

Katie resumed a normal standing position.

Valerie nodded and sipped her beer.

“I just wanted to make sure she showed you proper respect,” she told her friend.

“I appreciate that, but you are friends, not servants or slaves or strangers. I am not going to hypnotize you,” Peggy said cheerfully.

She noted Valerie’s expression seemed almost disappointed at her statement.

Why Val, do you want to be hypnotized? I will have to ask her about that later, Peggy thought to herself, intrigued.

“Thank you, Peggy. By the way, if it is okay to say, I…really like your nipple rings,” Lana replied, taking another drink of her water.

Peggy smiled.

“Thank you, Lana. I know having my tits casually hanging out is probably a bit different and tacky, but I don’t see any reason women should conceal our bodies more than men do,” she said with a wink.

“It doesn’t bother me a bit,” Lana said, blushing slightly.

I think she likes tits…of course, who doesn’t?…Oh my, do you like girls, Lana? Peggy thought with amusement.

“You are lucky she is wearing pants,” Sean added dryly.

Peggy eyed him with a wry smile.

“Kiss my feet, Sean. So Lana, Val told me you finished college…,” she said casually.

Sean immediately got down on the floor in front of Peggy and began to kiss her sexy feet.

“I am working as a graphic designer for a company that makes outdoor sporting equipment,” Lana replied, giggling as she watched Sean worshipping Peggy’s feet.

“That sounds like a good job; do you like it?” Peggy asked.

Lana nodded.

“I do. I was fortunate to get it,” she replied.

“Yes she was. I am very proud of her,” Valerie added.

“You should be. You have grown up to be a wonderful young woman Lana,” Peggy said kindly.

“Thank you, Peggy. So…are you really a witch, too?” Lana asked.

“Lana! I told you not to bother Peggy with questions about her powers,” Valerie chided.

“It is totally fine, Val. Yes, I am a witch as well as a hypnotist,” Peggy replied casually.

“That is so cool! Can you fly, or make things levitate? Or maybe turn people into frogs?” Lana asked.

Peggy laughed.

“I can fly, if I am on a broom; I prefer to change people into turtles, and yes I can make things levitate. Oriri in aerem,” she said, pointing at a lamp on a small end table.

Lana watched in amazement as the lamp floated up several feet into the air before settling back to the table.

“Holy shit! Real magic! Like, really real! You are amazing!” Lana exclaimed in awe.

“You have no idea, honey,” Valerie said with a chuckle.

Peggy winked as Sean continued to kiss her feet.

“Peg, who does house this house belong to, anyway?” Valerie asked.

“Me, at the moment. A married couple, Angie and Robert Vargas, legally own it, but they are my slaves right now. Angie is making us lunch as we speak, and Robert will be joining us any moment. He spent most of the morning scrubbing the bathrooms so they will be clean for my guests,” Peggy replied with a smirk.

Valerie chuckled.

“Damn, it is good to see you, Peg!” she said.

Peggy nodded in appreciation.

“I am glad you are here, Val. You too, Lana. Now tell me about the Barton family,” she said.

Valerie sighed and nodded at Lana.

“Well, Travis is great; he is studying architecture, and will be graduating soon. His parents…well, they are a bit…um…,” Lana began.

“Clark Barton is an asshole and his wife Sheila is a cunt,” Valerie interjected.

“Mom! They are Travis’ parents!” Lana said, abashed.

Peggy laughed, and Sean chuckled between kisses.

“What, Lana? That doesn’t change the fact that they are well off jerks who think they can do and say whatever they like, and force everyone around them to do what they want. They need to be shown that they are wrong…by our new wedding planner,” Valerie said, nodding at Peggy.

“And I will be happy to do so. I am going to make sure that the resort is all yours for the week of your wedding, and pay for all of your guests’ travel and rooms and anything else you want. Flowers, decorations, food….,” Peggy replied with a smile.

“Peggy, that is too much, I can’t—,” Lana began.

“Stop, honey. What you can’t do is tell Peggy what to do. If she says she is paying for your wedding, then she is going to do it. You can’t stop her,” Valerie cut her daughter off with a sigh of resignation.

“She’s right, Lana. I am a very powerful woman who does as she pleases, and it pleases me to give your future in-laws an attitude adjustment and to give you the wedding of your dreams,” Peggy said

Lana gave a defeated chuckle.

“I suppose you can just hypnotize me…okay, I surrender. Do what you are going to do,” she said.

Peggy nodded her approval.

“So are Travis and his parents in town?” she asked.

“His parents are, but Travis is at home; he had some work for school to finish,” Lana replied.

“They brought their own ‘Wedding Consultant’ though, to ‘make sure we don’t make any rash decisions about the wedding’,” Valerie added with irritation.

“Well, I will just have a little chat with them too,” Peggy said with a shrug.

“It is a woman named Madeline Yates; she wants to meet with you tomorrow afternoon,” Valerie said.

“Perfect. I will deal with this Madeline and the Bartons tomorrow, and then you can get to planning your dream wedding,” Peggy said to Lana with a smile.

“Thank you so much, Peggy. I really just…I can’t thank you enough,” Lana said gratefully.

“Excuse me Domina, lunch is ready,” Angie said from the doorway.

“Thank you, slave. Go find your husband and bring him with you to attend us in the dining room. Sean, you may get up and join us for lunch as long as you show me respect. Katie, you will go make sure that Valerie’s and Lana’s rooms are ready,” Peggy said imperiously as she rose to her feet.

“Yes, Domina,” Angie replied.

“Your wish is my command,” Sean said, standing up.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied with a curtsy.

“That is so cool!” Lana exclaimed as she watched the hypno-slaves hurry to obey Peggy..

“I’m sorry Peggy, but you are scary… in a good way,” Valerie said, hugging her friend.

“Thank you, Val…I think,” Peggy said with a laugh as she embraced Valerie.

* * *

Peggy, Valerie, Lana and Sean enjoyed a lunch of fresh lobster tails and grilled vegetables, well-prepared by Angie.

She and Robert waited on Peggy and her guests throughout the meal, then cleaned up when they were finished.

The group took a walk on the beach after lunch, discussing Lana’s plans for her wedding and enjoying the lovely weather.

As they were making their way back to the house, a young male policeman approached them, a serious expression on his face.

“Ma’am! Excuse me, ma’am, you are going to have to put a shirt on,” he said to the topless Peggy.

The hypnotist laughed.

“Please don’t bother us, officer. Go find a real criminal,” Peggy said dismissively.

“Ma’am, I am serious; you cannot go topless on this beach. I will arrest you if you don’t cover up immediately,” the officer said sternly.

Peggy looked at the cop with contempt.

Sean was smirking, knowing what was about to happen, while Valerie and Lana watched the interaction with curious anticipation.

“I am The Dragon of Hypnothea, I do what I please,” Peggy informed him haughtily.

“That’s it, you are under arrest—,” the cop began, reading for his handcuffs.

“No, you are under hypnosis! Now look into my eyes,” Peggy said firmly.

The cop gaped in astonishment as Peggy’s eyes began to glow with emerald light.

“What? I…wait…,” he stammered as hypnotic energy radiated from her eyes into his.

He found himself suddenly transfixed by Peggy’s hypnotic gaze.

“Just relax and keep looking deep into my eyes…your thoughts are fading away…mind becoming empty of everything except my voice…feeling so relaxed now…you cannot resist me…,” Peggy continued.

The officer’s eyes had become glazed as her hypnotic energy burned into his mind.

“I…s-stop…,” he mumbled.

“…you are completely relaxed…lost in the soothing green…my words are now your thoughts…you must obey me…you are mine,” Peggy informed the cop.

“I am…yours…,” the cop agreed, overwhelmed by power of The Mistress’s Gaze.

He fell silent as he dropped into hypnosis.

Peggy smirked.

“Now officer, you really don’t want to bother me; it is fine for me to be topless. You find me very beautiful, and you really want me to be happy,” she informed the hypnotized man.

“I just…want you to be happy,” the cop agreed, his eyes unblinking and his expression dazed as he spoke.

Peggy winked at her companions.

“Very good. Now awaken and forget being hypnotized,” she said, snapping loudly.

The cop began to blink; he looked confused for a moment, then looked at Peggy and smiled.

“Is everything okay, ma’am? May I help you in any way?” he asked eagerly.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, thank you officer. You may run along,” she said, giving a dismissive wave.

The cop simply smiled and nodded.

“As long as you are happy,” he replied before moving off down the beach.

“Did you really just hypnotize a cop?” Lana asked, obviously impressed.

“He’s just a person; very few normals can resist my eyes for long, although that technique gets tiring fast,” Peggy replied nonchalantly.

Valerie chuckled.

“You really do just do a you please these days, don’t you Peg?” she asked.

Peggy nodded.

“Hypnotist,” she said, pointing at herself and grinning.

“True Hypnotist, and an amazing one,” Sean added.

“Thank you, my Enslaved One,” Peggy replied, kissing his cheek.

“So, “True” hypnotism is totally different than like, hypnosis you see at the fair?” Lana asked.

“Mostly, although some stage hypnotists are also True Hypnotists,” Peggy replied.

Lana had many questions for Peggy about being a hypnotist and a witch, and the conversation switched from her wedding to Peggy’s powers.

“Lana, we aren’t here to pester Peggy about her powers,” Valerie reminded her daughter as they returned to the house.

“Val, it’s fine. I really don’t mind. Why don’t you two get changed and we can sit on the patio and chat, maybe use the hot tub later. I will order in anything you like for dinner tonight,” Peggy said to her friend.

“That sounds fantastic,” Valerie replied gratefully.

A short time later Peggy, Val and Lana were sitting on the rooftop patio sipping drinks and enjoying one another’s company; Valerie had changed into a one-piece black swimsuit, while Lana had put on a sexy two-piece red and white bikini. Robert and Angie served them, while Sean attended Peggy’s every whim.

Peggy was genuinely interested in hearing about Valerie and Lana’s lives, although they both insisted they were boring compared to her and would rather hear about her exploits as a hypnotist.

“So wait, Mary-Elizabeth Price is your slave? That’s amazing! I loved that movie where she was the evil hypnotist!” Lana exclaimed after Peggy told the story of helping the celebrity reclaim control of her film.

Peggy chuckled.

“Yes, sometimes I can’t believe some of the things I have done myself,” she said.

“Domina Peggy is really amazing; she has beaten a lot other hypnotists in duels, and physical fights as well,” Sean said with genuine admiration as he massaged Peggy’s feet.

Peggy snorted.

“I have lost my share, too; like when Emily kidnapped me for Gillian and Jing-Mei took you to be her sex-slave,” she reminded him.

“Wait, isn’t Mistress Jing-Mei your wife now?” Valerie asked.

Peggy nodded.

“She is, and the mother of one of Sean’s daughters; I told you Val, my life is crazy,” she replied with a shake of her head.

As they continued their conversation, the afternoon drew on into evening. The group had a fantastic dinner which Peggy had delivered from a popular local Mexican restaurant.

After eating, they returned to the patio, sipping margaritas made by Angie.

“Go ahead, Lana. Ask her,” Valerie urged Lana after their second drink.

Mom, I don’t, I mean I…I…,” Lana stammered, her cheeks turning red.

“Relax, Lana. You may ask me anything, honey,” Peggy said in her sooting hypnotic voice.

Lana took a deep breath and nodded.

“I…want to have sex with a woman before I get married. To you know, have the experience,” the young woman said quickly.

She took a big gulp of her margarita after speaking.

Peggy smiled.

“Oh, is that all? I think that is a great idea, Lana. I love women, and have gone almost full lesbian myself since becoming a hypnotist, if not for Sean. Katie, strip and assume Inspection in front of Lana,” she ordered.

“Yes Domina,” Katie replied, quickly removing her shorts and bikini top, along with her black thong underwear.

The sexy auburn-haired slave knelt naked before Lana, legs spread wide, eyes downcast and her fingers laced behind her head.

“Will she do?” Peggy asked.

Lana nodded, her eyes on the beautiful young woman before her.

“I…y-yes,” she said, her voice almost a whisper.

“Perfect. Katie, until morning you are Lana’s sex slave; she is your Mistress. You will pleasure her in any way she commands, attend her every need and whim,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied.

“Seriously?” Lana asked, chewing at her bottom lip.

“I told you,” Valerie said, sipping her own drink.

“I recommend you start with foot-worship, she is an expert at it. She is also very well-trained in pleasuring women, so enjoy her,” Peggy said with satisfaction.

“I…okay. Thank you, Peggy!” Lana said breathlessly, her face flushed..

The young woman was clearly very aroused.

“Go, before you pass out,” Valerie said, chuckling.

Lana rose and made a face at her mother.

“I…uh, come with me, Katie,” she said tentatively.

“Yes, Mistress,” Katie replied, rising to her feet.

Lana giggled nervously.

“I…good night, Domina Peggy, Mom, Sean,” she said.

“Good night honey. Have fun,” Peggy replied.

“Good night, Lana,” Sean said, grinning.

“Good night, Lana. Go, shoo,” Valerie added.

Lana hurried from the room with Katie in tow.

“Thank you for that, Peggy,” Valerie said after Lana and Katie were gone.

“My pleasure, Val. Or Lana’s, I guess,” Peggy replied with a wink.

They continued to talk for several more minutes, then Peggy suggested they move to the hot tub on the ground-level back patio.

The hypnotist dismissed Robert and Angie, sending them to bed.

“Mmmm, this feels good,” Valerie said as they slid into the bubbling water.

Peggy had removed her pants, and gotten into the hot tub totally naked.

Sean served them each a glass of white wine, wearing only his slave-collar.

He seemed unperturbed by the massive erection he was sporting.

Valerie couldn’t help chuckling as she eyed his engorged member.

“A couple years ago, all of this would have sent me running for the hills,” she said, shaking her head.

Peggy nodded thoughtfully, sipping her wine.

“Honestly, me too. I don’t even recognize myself sometimes, Val. Sometimes I just get…power-crazed. The things I have done…,” she said with a sigh.

Like driving Bella away? her darkness whispered.

Fuck off, Peggy told herself.

Valerie shrugged.

“You are a True Hypnotist, and a powerful one. You don’t have anything to apologize for or justify to me or anyone,” she said.

“Thank you Val; I think you are going too easy on me, but I will take it. One thing I try to be is honest; I like dominating and humiliating people. I love being in control. I enjoy hypnotizing someone and taking away their free will, making them do things…,” Peggy replied, trailing off as she sipped more wine.

Valerie chuckled.

“You definitely are honest, Peg. I feel like I should be too…,” she said in a husky voice.

Peggy was surprised when her friend leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

She recovered quickly and returned the kiss passionately.

After a moment Valerie pulled back.

“Oh my god, Peggy, I am sorry, I…,” she said, her face turning red.

“It is okay, but where did that come from, Val?” Peggy asked.

“I don’t…I have wanted to do that since I watched you in the tournament,” Valerie admitted.

Peggy nodded.

“I understand, really. But what about Ken?” she asked.

Valerie took a deep breath.

“Ken and I…he left,” she said.

Peggy looked stunned.

“What? When?” she asked.

“A few months ago,” Valerie replied.

“Why? Valerie, you guys have been together for years,” Peggy said.

“He…got weird after the hypno-dueling tournament in Boise. He wanted me to ask you to hypnotize people, our bosses, people we could get things out of…I told him no. I refused to take advantage of you like that. It would be like expecting a friend who won the lottery to give you money,” Valerie said with a shrug.

Peggy looked aghast.

“Val, I would have happily hypnotized anyone for you! Made them do anything you needed,” she said.

“I know, Peg. That is why I didn’t ask. I am your friend, and I didn’t want to use you. I was hesitant to even let you help with the wedding and Travis’ family…,” Valerie replied with a sigh.

“Valerie, I really, truly want to help you, okay? So what happened after you refused?” Peggy asked gently.

“We had a few arguments about it; I was really disappointed in how he was acting, and he was angry I kept refusing to take advantage of your powers. Ken started looking into the Kansas City true hypnotism community. He started going to this club, The Facet, and became a hypnosis groupie for someone named Mistress Wendy…eventually he got himself hypnotized, lost a bunch of our money, and ended up in jail for assaulting a man who insulted Wendy. When he got out, we decided to separate. I think he went back to Wendy, and is her slave now,” Valerie explained.

Peggy looked as if she might throw up.

“Valerie, this is all my fault…I invited you to the tournament, introduced you to this world…I was showing off, and it ruined your marriage,” she said, tears in her eyes.

“Peggy, stop! It is not your fault! You have been a great friend to me since we were young. Ken chose to act like that, and got what he deserved. Luckily, he didn’t ruin my life. Really Peg, do not blame yourself for this,” Valerie said sternly.

Peggy took a deep breath as her friend embraced her.

“Val, I am so sorry…I can rescue Ken from this Wendy and put things right,” Peggy said, hugging Valerie tightly.

“No. No. No. Leave him be. He made his bed, Peg. His own fault, not yours,” Valerie replied sternly after they had hugged for a moment.

She picked up her wineglass.

Seeing it was empty, Sean immediately took it and went to refill it.

Peggy wiped her eyes.

“I can make him your slave,” she offered with a smile.

Valerie chuckled.

“I thought about that. I don’t want him. I am not…dominant. In fact, I was hoping that you would…you know…,” she said as Sean brought her wine.

Peggy looked at Valerie curiously.

“You want me to hypnotize you?” she asked.

Valerie nodded.

“I want to experience being your slave, Peg. I want you to make me do…things…,” she said softly.

She took a big gulp of her wine.

“I hope you mean temporarily, Val; I don’t want you as a slave. I need you as my friend,” Peggy replied seriously.

Valerie shrugged.

“I would rather be your slave if I can be with you all the time; you have all those hypnotist friends,” she replied.

Peggy shook her head.

“My hypnotist friends are more like…well, some of them are family. But so are you, Val. You can be around me as much as you want to. You can come live with me if you want; in my house, or I will buy you a house in Boise. You are my friend, not my slave,” she said.

Valerie smiled.

“Really? I can come live with you?” she asked.

“Of course, Val! Anything you need or want, I will give you,” Peggy replied with a nod.

“So, you’ll hypnotize me and use me tonight?” Val asked slyly.

Peggy laughed.

“Sure, why not? The only reason I haven’t tried to seduce you is out of respect for your marriage…and I didn’t think you were into women, or at least me, sexually,” she asked with a shrug.

“I wasn’t…until I watched you dueling…dominating that bitch Donna like a vengeful goddess…it was so hot. Peggy, I have masturbated thinking about you hypnotizing me dozens of times since then,” Valerie admitted.

Peggy’s smile became wicked.

“Well then, let’s not make you wait any longer. We can sort out you coming to Boise after we play and get Lana’s in-laws squared away,” she said.

Valerie took a deep breath, her face reddening.

“I’m ready,” she said.

Peggy nonchalantly snapped her fingers, and suddenly Valerie was naked.

The dark-haired woman giggled.

“That’s a neat trick,” Valerie said.

“I am full of tricks,” Peggy replied, winking.

She lifted her emerald pendant from between her breasts, the green stone glittering in the moonlight as she started swinging it gently in front of Valerie’s eyes.

“Watch the pretty emerald, Valerie…just follow it with your eyes…back and forth…as you listen to my soothing voice…allowing yourself to relax…letting all the tension just flow right out of your body…keeping your eyes on the emerald’s every swing…back…and forth…letting yourself relax more and more…hearing only my voice…the warm water feels so good…so relaxing…as you continue to watch the emerald swing back…and forth…,” Peggy began in a firm but gentle voice.

Valerie’s eyes locked onto the sparkling green gem and let out a sigh as she immediately began to relax.

Peggy smoothly continued her induction, and very quickly she had Valerie’s eyelids fluttering.

“…that’s it Valerie…your eyelids are so heavy now…you are sleepy…sleepy…you cannot stay awake…Sleep…sleep…sleep for me…,” the hypnotist intoned.

Valerie’s eyelids closed and she slumped down in the warm water.

Hypnotized.

Peggy let her pendant drop to her chest.

“You are feeling wonderful, Valerie. Completely relaxed, ready to listen to my words and follow my suggestions…just sink deeper into trance with every word I speak…relaxing deeper and deeper…you are feeling so good, aren’t you Val?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Peggy,” Valerie murmured softly.

“Wonderful. Listen carefully, Valerie. You are completely relaxed, and will obey me now. You will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts, and obey my every command, won’t you?” Peggy asked next.

“Yes, Peggy,” Valerie murmured again.

“Very good, Val. Now you will tell me the truth, do you blame me for your marriage breaking up?” Peggy asked firmly.

Valerie hesitated.

“Answer me,” Peggy commanded.

“No, Peggy. I did at first, but I truly blame Ken now. It was not your fault,” Valerie replied quietly.

Peggy sighed.

Though she was relieved, she still felt somewhat responsible for Valerie’s marriage falling apart.

I should never have invited her the tournament! It was stupid and vain to expose her to the True Hypnotism world because I wanted to show, to be a big shot hypnotist, Peggy berated herself.

She looked at the hypnotized Valerie, imagining her friend kneeling before her, naked and submissive.

Peggy shook her head.

No. I will not dominate Val, she told herself firmly.

“Val, do you really want to be my slave?” Peggy asked.

“Yes, Peggy,” Val answered.

“Why?” Peggy asked.

“Because I miss you…you are my best friend…I am not a hypnotist, not part of your world now…being your slave would let me be near you, with you…I would rather that than being alone,” Valerie replied.

“Alone? Because Lana is getting married?” Peggy asked.

Valerie nodded.

“I…will be alone…,” she whispered.

Peggy took a deep breath.

“Valerie, listen to me very carefully. You will not be alone. You are my friend, and you will come live with me if you want. You are not mine or anyone’s slave. You are a strong, confident woman, Valerie. Now wake up feeling wonderful, relaxed and refreshed,” she said firmly, giving a loud snap of her fingers.

Valerie started awake.

“Peggy…I…wow, I do feel good! But, why? I mean, I am nobody. Probably not even worthy of being your slave,” she said.

“Val, you are not nobody, you are my friend, and I have not been there for you. I am now, though. Anything you need or want, it is yours. Do not argue with me, or I will put you under again,” Peggy said firmly.

Valerie sighed.

“I…okay. Okay, thank you Peg. Really. I just didn’t want to be a bother. You are such a powerful woman, and—,” she began.

“Stop Val, okay? I have screwed up a lot lately, especially with my friends, but that stops now. I am not going to let you down, Valerie. I am going to deal with Travis’ parents, pay for Lana’s wedding like I promised. And you can have anything you want,” Peggy cut her off.

Valerie smiled.

“Anything?” she asked slyly, her eyes on Peggy’s bare breasts.

Peggy laughed.

“Anything. If you want me, you can have me…as an equal, not a slave. Are you okay with Sean joining us?” she asked.

Valerie looked at the handsome naked young man.

“Definitely,” she said, eyeing Sean’s impressive cock.

“Good. Let’s go to my room,” Peggy said, rising from the tub so rivulets of water cascaded down her fit, naked body.

She held out her hand to Val, who took it as she too rose from the hot tub.

A short time later, Sean was laying on Robert and Angie’s king-sized bed while Peggy vigorously rode his cock; Valerie straddled his face so that he could thrust his tongue deep into her pussy and suck at her clit while she passionately kissed Peggy.

Peggy’s hands were on Valerie’s breasts, sensually massaging them as she sucked at her friend’s tongue.

It didn’t take long for either woman to cum; Peggy slowed but did not stop her bouncing on Sean’s cock as she shuddered with pleasure, and Sean continued to eat Valerie’s pussy as she moaned loudly, trembling in ecstasy.

Both Peggy and Valerie were far from sated.

“Sean honey, you are in for a long night,” Peggy said with a gasping chuckle as she continued .

Sean could not reply, his face still buried in Valerie’s pussy.

“Somehow, I think your stud is up to it,” Valerie said, closing her eyes and moaning.

“Oh he is… definitely is up for it,” Peggy replied.

She let out a shriek as she quickened the pace she was moving up and down on Sean’s shaft.

* * *

“How was your night, honey?” Valerie asked Lana the next morning as the younger woman entered the kitchen.

She was seated at the large island with Peggy and Sean, eating scrambled eggs and bacon that Angie had prepared.

Valerie was clad in a pink t shirt and black shorts, while Peggy wore only purple silk pajama bottoms.

Sean was wearing jean, his slave collar and nothing else.

“It was…great,” Lana admitted sheepishly, her face reddening.

“Katie is a very good sex-slave. Come sit and eat. Angie, you will fix Lana a plate,” Peggy commanded.

Lana nodded and took a seat beside Valerie.

“Yes, Domina,” Angie replied, obeying instantly.

The hypnotized woman was wearing a black sports bra and black leggings, her hair in a ponytail and her feet bare.

“Coffee, ma’am?” Angie asked Lana.

“Uh, yes…black, please,” Lana said tentatively.

“Yes ma’am,” Angie replied, quickly filling a cup and placing it before Lana.

“Katie is showering and getting dressed; she said she needs to be ‘presentable’ before she serves her Domina,” Lana said as she began to eat.

Peggy nodded.

“Katie is well-trained and highly conditioned; a perfect slave, really,” she remarked.

“Aunt Peggy, can I ask you something?” Lana inquired, sipping her coffee.

“Sure, honey,” Peggy replied.

“Did she deserve it? Katie, I mean. Did she deserve to be enslaved?” Lana asked.

Peggy chuckled.

“Honestly, no. Who deserves to have their free will taken away? I have realized it is simply a truth of True Hypnotism. This power exists, and it will get used. Katie is my slave because I decided she would be. Why? Because she aggravated me, and because I could. It is unfair and unfortunate for her, I suppose…but I don’t care. Some people are hypnotists and others are slaves…and some hypnotists end up slaves as well. I chose to fully embrace being a hypnodomme. I hope you can understand, although I wouldn’t be surprised if you think I am an evil monster,” she explained casually.

Lana nodded thoughtfully, taking another sip of coffee before replying.

“I actually understand that completely. I admit that I was kind of bothered by it at first, but now I think I at least accept it. You are not a monster, Aunt Peggy. You are doing what hypnotists do. You control peoples’ minds, break their wills. I would be a hypocrite to judge you since I just shamelessly used Katie like that and I don’t feel bad about it. I would be lying if I said I wouldn’t do the same thing to people if I had your powers,” she said.

“Besides that, from what Peg has told me about Katie, she does deserve to be a slave. She is…was… a racist, a homophobe and an irresponsible brat,” Val added with a shrug.

“And I got tired of her bragging about her ‘perfect’ feet, when mine are clearly much better than hers,” Peggy deadpanned.

“They truly are; take it from an expert,” Sean added, smiling at Peggy.

The hypnotist smiled back and leaned over to kiss her Consort.

Valerie laughed, and Lana quickly joined her.

“Peggy has been vain about her feet since we were teenagers,” Valerie said.

“Hey, I’m no beauty queen, but I have always gotten complements on my feet, okay? I had to teach Katie the truth,” Peggy said with mock defensiveness.

Her comment drew more laughter.

“So are you still getting married, Lana? Or are you going lesbian after last night?” Valerie teased her daughter.

“Mom! Of course I am getting married. I just…had to get that out of my system. Thank you for that, Aunt Peggy,” Lana said.

Peggy smiled.

“No biggie, Lana. If you want her again, just say the word,” she replied.

Lana swallowed and shook her head.

“Thanks, but I am good,” she replied unconvincingly.

She blushed again when Peggy, Valerie and Sean all chuckled.

“If you say so, Lana. I am thinking of switching teams myself, after the night I had with these two,” Valerie said, winking at her daughter.

Seriously mom? You and Aunt Peggy had a threesome?” Lana asked, astonished.

“What? You just cheated on your fiancé with a woman! I can’t have a little fun,” Valerie reminded her daughter.

“Goddess, I am just a corrupting influence, aren’t I my Enslaved One?” Peggy asked Sean, sipping her coffee.

“You are a force of nature, Domina,” Sean replied with affection.

Lana laughed and shook her head.

“This is so fucking weird…but in a good way,” she said.

Valerie and Peggy exchanged glances and smiles.

The group finished their breakfast and left Angie to clean up the kitchen.

Peggy went to her room to dress, taking Sean to attend her. Valerie and Lana went to their respective rooms to do the same.

Peggy had send Robert to get his BMW ready to chauffeur she and Sean to the meeting with the Bartons’ “wedding consultant”.

“I am here to serve you, Domina,” Katie said, entering Peggy’s room dressed in her typical blue spaghetti strap tank top and short denim cutoffs, her hair in a bun and her lovely feet bare.

Peggy ignored her.

The hypnotist was checking herself in the mirror; she was now clad in a white top with long billowing sleeves that bared her lovely shoulders and showed off her taut midriff; her hair was up, and she wore simple emerald stud earrings. Her emerald pendant hung around her neck, and she had a diamond bracelet around her left wrist. She wore stylish wide-leg beige pants and tall brown wedge sandals. On her left middle toe was her padparadscha sapphire ring, and on her left smallest toe her gold heart ring. On her right second toe was a platinum and emerald ring, and around her right ankle was her gold magic broom anklet.

“Do I really look okay?” she asked.

“Beautiful. Sexy,” Sean replied, his cock tenting the pants of the charcoal grey suit he now wore.

Peggy made a face.

“You are biased,” she said, frowning.

“Yes, I am. But you look fantastic, Domina. Really,” Sean replied.

Peggy turned to him and smiled.

“Thank you, Sean. Oh my, you are excited, aren’t you?” she asked, eyeing his erection.

“Always when I am with you,” Sean replied.

Peggy sighed.

“I have to do my makeup; I am sorry I don’t have time to help you with that,” she said, pouting.

Sean shrugged.

“No need to apologize, Domina. I am fine,” he said.

Peggy smiled.

“You are my Enslaved One, my Consort. I love you. Katie, sit on the bed and give Sean a foot-job,” she commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied.

Sean grinned and sat on the floor, unzipping his pants and pulling out his erection.

Katie sat on the bed in front of him and dutifully placed her feet on either side of his shaft.

Sean moaned happily as Katie squeezed his cock between her feet and began to slide them up and down.

Peggy sat at Angie’s vanity and began to put on her makeup.

“Cum, Sean,” she ordered casually as she applied her eyeshadow.

Katie had been stroking Sean’s cock for several minutes, and he let out a loud grunt as he shot his load all over Katie’s lovely feet.

“Damn she is good at that! Thank you, Domina,” he gasped.

“Of course, my enslaved one. Katie, go get cleaned up. You will be staying here with Angie to serve Val and Lana while we are gone,” Peggy commanded.

“Yes, Domina,” Katie replied, rising and leaving the room.

Finished with her makeup, Peggy and Sean headed downstairs to find Valerie and Lana lounging on the back patio, clad in their swimsuits and sipping iced tea while Angie stood nearby ready to wait on them.

“Okay ladies, I am off to meet this woman the Bartons hired to meddle in the wedding. Hopefully I can hypnotize them as well, and we can get on with the planning,” Peggy announced.

“Peg, are you sure you don’t want us to come?” Valerie asked.

“They will be expecting us to be there,” Lana added.

Peggy shook her head.

“No, just relax and enjoy yourselves. This won’t take long,” she said confidently.

Valerie nodded.

“Whatever you say, Domina Peggy,” she said with a wink.

“Thank you again for this, Aunt Peggy. You don’t have to uh, you know, be mean to the Bartons, just change their minds a bit,” Lana said.

Valerie chuckled at her daughter’s comment.

“Oh, please be mean. Sheila should at least kiss your ass,” she said.

“Mom! That is Travis’ mother,” Lana scolded.

“So? She is a total bitch who thinks you aren’t good enough for her precious boy,” Valerie retorted.

Peggy laughed.

“I am just going to get rid of their consultant and that they are eager to do things your way regarding the wedding…and maybe give them a bit of an attitude adjustment in general. They are going to realize how much they like both of you and want you to be happy,” she said.

“Good enough for me, although I still think Sheila would look good at your feet,” Valerie replied.

“Everyone looks good at my feet,” Peggy replied with a smirk as she put on her sunglasses.

A few minutes later, she and Sean were in the back of Robert Vargas’ BMW as he drove them to the nearby resort where Lana’s wedding would be held; Peggy had already booked the entire venue for the week of the wedding, at enormous cost.

Today she had reserved the use of a conference room to meet with the Bartons and their wedding consultant.

“Remain in the car, and wait for my orders,” Peggy told Robert as he parked the vehicle near the resort’s main building.

“Your wish is my command,” Robert replied.

Peggy led Sean into the resort and checked in at the front desk; the young male clerk gave her directions to a second-floor conference room.

As Peggy and Sean were getting into the elevator, her phone rang.

Her eyes widened as she saw the name on the screen.

Lavea.

“Hello?” she answered tentatively.

“Domina Peggy, it’s Lavea,” her Thrall said.

“Lavea! Goddess, are you okay? Where are you?” Peggy asked, tears welling in her eyes.

She and Sean stepped off the elevator when it reached the second floor.

Sean watched as Peggy began to pace, her face red as she had a rapid-fire conversation with Lavea.

“Sean, Lavea is safe! Casey and Alex went to New York and rescued her!” Peggy said happily.

“That’s great!” Sean exclaimed, genuinely happy and relieved.

“There’s more, my Enslaved One. I will let her tell you. Here, I have to go get these people hypnotized. Lavea, here is Sean. I am really happy for you! Yes, I will delighted to help,” Peggy said, handing Sean the phone.

“Domina?” Sean asked, taking the phone.

“Talk to Lavea. I will take care of the Bartons, then we will have a lot to discuss,” Peggy replied, smiling.

Sean nodded, raising the phone to his ear.

“Hi Lavea!” he said cheerfully.

Peggy took a deep breath and focused on the task at hand as she headed down the hallway.

“Wait, what?” Sean exclaimed as she opened the door to the conference room.

Peggy smiled.

That makes three children for him, and I haven’t even started letting him get me pregnant yet. This will be good for Lavea, and Hypnothea will be pleased, she thought.

Peggy was genuinely happy that not only was Lavea safe, but she was pregnant with Sean’s child.

Peggy stepped inside the conference room and saw not three people, but a single, tall beautiful woman with shoulder-length blonde hair and intense green eyes.

She was dressed in a stylish dark purple long-sleeved blouse and a short tight black skirt; a large diamond solitaire pendant hung around her neck, and she wore large silver hoop earrings. Her long fingernails were painted midnight blue with silver tips, and she wore very tall strappy black stiletto sandals that made her seem a giant. Her toenails were painted dark purple, and she wore a gold shamrock toe ring on her left second toe, along with a white gold band set with a large emerald on her right middle toe.

So this is Madeline…Damn she is gorgeous, I am going to have to fu—holy shit! Peggy thought.

She fell silent, stunned as she recognized the person standing in front of her.

Likewise, the tall blonde’s mouth was hanging open, her eyes wide with astonishment as she recognized Peggy.

Gillian?” Peggy said incredulously.

Peggy?” the blonde said at the same time.

Peggy swiftly raised her right hand, pointing at the taller woman.

Nunc est ut turtur…nunc est ut turtur…nunc est ust turtur…” she chanted quickly.

The blonde raised her hand in response, palm facing outward and her fingers spread.

Dissipare! she said loudly, deflecting Peggy’s transformation curse.

“I know a wee bit o’ magic, don’t forget. I don’t fancy being changed into a turtle. And it is ‘Monica’ now, if you don’t mind,” the woman Peggy knew as Gillian said with a smile.

Peggy smiled back.

“Nice blocking spell. You look good as a blonde…Monica,” she said calmly.

“Thank you. You look lovely in that outfit,” Monica replied amiably.

“I would ask you what the fuck you are doing here, but I think it is obvious; the Bartons hired you to hypnotize Val and her daughter, and I am here to hypnotize them and their ‘wedding consultant’. Does that sound about right?” Peggy asked, stepping out of her sandals.

Monica nodded.

“It surely does, dear. So what now? Do we fight, before we duel, or skip straight to trying to hypnotize one another?” she asked, kicking off her own shoes.

“I don’t think we need to resort to punching and kicking,” Monica replied

The Irish hypnotist’s eyes began to glow a soothing green.

Peggy’s eyes also began to shimmer with a similar green light.

“Look into my eyes, Peggy,” Monica said in a powerful voice.

You look into my eyes,” Peggy countered firmly.

Suddenly, the door to the conference room opened, and a small round object rolled across the floor in between the two hypnotists.

Both Peggy and Monica reflexively glanced down.

“What the bloody hell?” Monica asked, the light in her eyes fading.

“Is that a—?” Peggy asked, her eyes also returning to normal.

The grenade exploded in a blinding flash, the concussion knocking both women off their feet.

* * *

A moment before the explosion, Sean was pacing the hallway with Peggy’s phone to his ear, still talking to Lavea.

“I know Lavea, but I promise it will be okay. Better than okay, it is going to be great! You will be a great mom, and—,” he was saying.

Duratus!” a female voice said loudly behind him as he’d disconnected the call.

Suddenly, Sean went rigid as magic washed over him, freezing him in place.

A black hood was placed over his head, the phone falling from his hand as he felt himself being dragged into the elevator as a muffled thump came from the conference room.

* * *

“And after he got cut off, I heard a loud banging sound and some talking I couldn’t make out. I tried to call Peggy’s phone back and it goes straight to voicemail. Sean’s too. I tried to track their GPS, but I couldn’t find a signal for either one,” Lavea said.

She was standing in the aisle of a small private jet, talking to Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria who were seated comfortably on one of the jet’s luxurious couches.

Alex was sitting sideways, her bare feet in Casey’s lap so her wife could massage them reverently.

The hypnotists had chartered the plane in New York to take them home.

Also onboard and seated near the back of the plane were two very pretty young

women, a blonde and a redhead; they were both tall, tanned and very fit with large breasts, and dressed simply in white tank tops and black shorts along with simple black flip-flops.

Both women wore dazed expressions; they were deeply hypnotized, their minds blank and their only purpose to obey Casey and Alex.

Sitting beside them in an even deeper trance, bound and gagged, was Allonia The Harbinger whom Casey and Alex had defeated in the battle agains The Master’s forces in New York.

“That doesn’t sound good, Case,” Alex said to her wife.

“No, it doesn’t. I have the address of the house Peggy took over in Baja, she texted it to me after she hypnotized the owners. Lavea, go tell the pilots I want them to make arrangements fly to San Diego as soon as possible after we land in Boise. We can take the tram to Tijuana,” Casey said.

“Yes, Lady Casey,” Lavea said gratefully.

Clearly worried about Peggy and Sean, she hurried toward the cockpit; Casey had hypnotized the pilots before taking off, so they would do anything she commanded.

“I still can’t believe Sean knocked her up too; what the hell is he packing?” Casey asked, shaking her head.

“He is potent, that’s for sure. Casey, normally I would chide you for just rushing off to Baja, but I actually have a feeling Peggy needs us. Lavea is obviously worried…and honestly, I am too,” Alex said.

Casey nodded.

“Being worried doesn’t help, Freckles. If someone’s ass needs kicking, we will do it and bring our friends home. I am calling Twinkle Toes, she should be back from her merc job in Denver. You call Mariah; we land in like fifty-five minutes, so they can meet us at the airport. I think the entire Fascinating Five needs to be in on this. If it is a false alarm, it will be a nice little vacation if nothing else,” she said calmly.

Casey flashed her wife one of her devastating smiles and winked as she picked up her phone and dialed.

Alex smiled as she dialed her own phone; her wife’s confidence and bravado always made her feel better, regardless of the situation.

* * *

Peggy opened her eyes and groaned.

Or at least, she tried to groan.

She was gagged with a thick piece of cloth.

The room she was in seemed dark.

Peggy realized that she was wearing sunglasses.

She was also tied to a chair, or more accurately chained to a chair. Her arms were locked firmly at her sides, and she was bound at the wrists with what looked like iron shackles engraved with strange runes.

Peggy was also naked, and she could feel clamps securely attached to her nipples; her nipple rings had been removed.

She could see that wires were attached to the clamps; they snaked down to the floor and led up onto a table where they were connected to what appeared to be some sort of control panel and a car battery.

Seated across from her was the woman she had known as Gillian, now Monica; the Irish hypnodomme was also naked and chained, with mirrored sunglasses covering her eyes and a gag in her mouth. She too had clamps attached to her nipples that were wired to the control panel and battery.

Well, I guess Gillian isn’t behind this, Peggy thought.

She could smell salty ocean air, and she realized that the room’s gentle rocking was not from her being dizzy.

They were on a ship.

Peggy and Monica were seated in the middle of a large, luxuriously-appointed salon.

Finally awake, lass?” Monica’s voice asked in her mind.

Peggy narrowed her eyes.

You have telepathy too?” she asked in reply.

Her own telepathic powers had developed relatively recently, and in truth she often forgot she had the ability.

After a fashion; I can usually contact the mind of someone I have hypnotized if we are close together. The fact that you also hypnotized me makes it even easier,” Monica said, shrugging.

Do you know where we are, or who took us?” Peggy asked.

No. We appear to be on a ship, and our captors know how dangerous our eyes and voices are. These cuffs also prevent the use of magic,” Monica replied.

Wonderful. I guess these clamps on our nipples are exactly what they look like,” Peggy said.

Monica nodded.

It would appear that they are indeed intended to deliver an electric shock directly to our tits,” she replied.

Peggy sighed around her gag.

Kinky. And terrifying,” she said.

Indeed,” Monica agreed.

Before they could converse further, the salon’s door opened, and four people entered the room, three women and one man.

Perhaps forty-five, the first woman was barely over five feet tall. She had light brown skin along with dark shoulder-length hair and intense brown eyes; fit and very attractive, she was wearing a stylish long-sleeved yellow blouse and tight black pants along with tall open-toed black mules. A diamond pendant hung around her neck, and she wore several silver rings and bracelets. Her finger and toenails were painted black.

The next woman was in her late thirties; she had chin-length platinum blonde hair, light blue eyes and fair freckled skin. She was curvy with large breasts, wearing white capri pants and a pink bikini top. She wore heavy makeup, and had on large silver hoop earrings along with a silver pocket-watch around her neck. Her long fingernails were painted dark maroon. Her footwear was a pair of thick white flip-flops, and her toenails were painted pink. A delicate gold chain adorned her right ankle.

The third woman was tall and full-figured, with short auburn hair, dark blue eyes and lightly-tanned skin. She wore a snug, eggplant colored long sleeved top and jeans, and small sapphires glittered in her earlobes. Around her neck was a large multi-colored rectangular tourmaline pendant, as well as Peggy’s emerald pendant that had belonged to her mother. Her fingernails were short and unpainted, and she wore a very large diamond ring on her left ring finger as well as a gold ring set with a huge onyx; on top of the jet-black stone was an “L” made of small diamonds. Simple flat brown sandals adorned her unremarkable feet, her toenails painted maroon.

The man accompanying the three women was tall and handsome, with long dark hair tied back in a ponytail, a short neatly-groomed beard and twinkling green eyes.

He wore a light grey long-sleeved button-up shirt and dark grey pants, and a silver chain connected to one of his belt loops disappeared into his pants pocket, likely connected to a watch. His black casual shoes were expensive Italian leather, and he wore a gold ring with a gaudy “S” made of small diamonds on his left pinkie finger.

Peggy scowled as she recognized both the third woman and the man.

Her name was Terri, and his was Sebastian.

“Hello Peg!” Terri said cheerfully.

Peggy didn’t react.

“Oh right, the gag! Sorry, let me get that for you. And don’t try anything stupid, like hypnotizing anyone, or you will regret it,” Terri said, nodding toward the device that her nipple clamps were connected to.

Sebastian moved over to stand near the device, smirking at Peggy.

Terri lowered Peggy’s gag and stepped back.

“Terri. What the hell are you doing?” Peggy spat.

Terri chuckled.

“What does it look like, silly? I am getting a little payback,” she replied.

Peggy scowled.

“Payback for what?” she asked.

“Oh let’s see, how about you disrespecting me and treating me like trash for starters. Did you even know I got enslaved by that cow Deborah?” Terri asked in a huff.

Peggy chuckled.

“I heard. I just didn’t care. I see you lost some weight; keep going, your ass is still big,” she said with a wink.

Terri frowned, then nodded to Sebastian.

The man grinned wickedly, then touched a button on the control panel.

Peggy let out a shriek of pain as a jolt electricity shot into her tits.

Terri smiled cruelly as her former friend convulsed in pain, while Monica watched impassively. Terri’s blonde companion smiled with satisfaction, but the dark-haired woman looked uncomfortable.

“Oh I am quite aware you didn’t care. Domina Peggy, the great hypnotist. Just dropped all her normal fiends when she got a little power. As far as my ass, you are going to be eating it soon,” Terri taunted.

“Fantasizing about me giving you a rimjob? I always knew you were a self-hating lesbian and in love with me, Terri. And for the record, I didn’t drop anyone. You put your nose in where it didn’t belong, just like you always do. You got involved with that cunt Donna, and that is how you got yourself hypnotized by Deborah because you are a busybody and a wannabe. I tried to warn you,” Peggy said through gritted teeth.

Terri’s face turned red, and she nodded to Sebastian.

“Hit her again,” she said.

“With pleasure. I truly mean that, Peggy,” Sebastian said in his deep voice.

He flipped the switch again.

Peggy grunted, then let out a scream as Sebastian left the electricity flowing into her tits longer than the first time.

The current was just strong enough to cause serious pain, but not strong enough to kill.

At least not immediately.

Monica shifted in her seat, her fists clenching as she watched Peggy being electrocuted.

Peggy slumped in her chair, sweating and breathing heavily when he finally switched off the current.

“That was extremely satisfying,” Sebastian said with a chuckle.

“Pig. You are just being a bitch because Donna and I humiliated the fuck out of you at The Spiral. I am going to do so much worst to you than that,” Peggy said after catching her breath.

“Are you now? Not after you are hypnotized into a mindless slut,” Sebastian taunted.

“Give it your best shot,” Peggy snarled.

“Oh he will, honey. So will I,” Terri said.

Peggy snorted.

“You? You are no hypnotist,” she said.

“Oh I am, dear. After Deborah disappeared, it took me two days to come out of the trance she had put me in. I knew where her stash of hypnotism books and artifacts was hidden, so I took them for myself. Not only that, but I know some magic too. I paralyzed your precious Sean with a spell before our men grabbed you and your friend,” Terri replied.

Peggy’s jaw clenched.

“What did you do with Sean?” she asked quietly.

Terri cackled.

“Oh he is deep in trance in my stateroom. Mistress Cherlyn was kind enough to hypnotize him, as she is much quicker and more skilled at it than I am. She and I have already taken a turn on that magnificent penis of his,” she said with satisfaction.

“It was definitely my pleasure,” the blonde Cherlyn said with a wink.

“You are all going to kneel before me before I destroy you,” Peggy said calmly.

Her face turned red as rage welled up inside her, hot and almost overwhelming.

Yes…unleash your wrath on them, Dark Peggy whispered.

For an instant, Peggy nearly allowed her darkness to take over.

With a tremendous effort she calmed down, knowing that if she released Dark Peggy when she was so angry it was possible she might never go back into her cage after the rampage she would go on.

I am not that desperate…yet. Sean, I am sorry. I will save you, she vowed silently.

“You are in no position to destroy anyone, Peggy. You are going to be my slave and Sebastian’s fuck-toy. You and your friend both,” Terri said haughtily, glancing at Monica.

“Yes, I will enjoy fucking you in your ass, Peggy. And you, Gillian, I am looking forward to using your mouth as my cock-sleeve, you arrogant Mick cunt,” Sebastian added.

Monica sat impassively, the mirrored sunglasses and gag making her expression impossible to read.

At his mention of the name Gillian, Peggy noticed Mistress Celeste’s surprised expression, which quickly became one of discomfort, and even fearful.

She knows who Gillian is, and is afraid of her. Maybe I can use that to our advantage, Peggy thought.

“So what, you stole Deborah’s books and joined up with Sebastian?” Peggy asked.

Terri nodded.

“Indeed, although ‘stole’ isn’t accurate. Deborah was transformed into a pig by her niece, as you know, so she doesn’t need them. I simply gave them a new home so they wouldn’t go to waste. As for Sebastian, he hates you for obvious reasons, and he agreed to mentor me in exchange for access to Deborah’s stash. And of course getting to have his revenge on you,” she explained.

“And what about these two? Members of your book club or bible study group?” Peggy asked derisively, looking at Cherlyn and Celeste.

“For your information, I am part of the Kansas City hypnotist community; Mistress Terri was looking for hypnotists interested in forming a new conclave, and sharing the knowledge and artifacts that Deborah Scott had collected. She wanted help capturing you, and I was more than happy to lend a hand,” Cherlyn replied sweetly.

Celeste was quiet, her expression stoic.

“Mistress Celeste there is an acquaintance of mine, actually. She is well-known hypnotist-for-hire with an excellent reputation and an impressive record of success. She is doing us a favor by assisting us, and I am happy she is here. As for me, it is obvious why I am helping Terri,” Sebastian added.

Celeste inclined her head slightly toward Sebastian in acknowledgement of his comment, but remained silent.

Clearly skilled and powerful, the beautiful hypnotist was extremely poised, and radiated calm confidence.

Peggy laughed.

“Terri, you are a dumb bitch! How long do you think these chains will hold me? You and your little second-tier “conclave” are a joke. The Fascinating Five will hunt you down for this,” she taunted.

“Will they? They will be kneeling before me after I turn you into my own personal hypnosis nuke. I have heard what you can do, Peggy. You will neutralize them for me,” Terri replied with a wink.

“Are you fucking serious? How stupid are you? If you heard what I can do now, you should be letting me go and begging my forgiveness,” Peggy said calmly.

Terri snorted.

“Shall I remind her how serious we are?” Sebastian asked.

“Yes, give Monica or Gillian or whatever her name is a nice jolt,” Terri replied.

“No! Don’t you fucking—,” Peggy began.

She fell silent when Terry slapped her face.

“Silence!” she said loudly.

Sebastian flipped a switch, and Monica grunted through her gag as the electrical current shot through her breasts.

Her grunt quickly became a squeal of pain as Sebastian left the device.

Peggy flinched as she watched Monica convulsing in agony.

“Terri, damn it, stop shocking her! Do it to me, I am the one you have the issue with!” Peggy yelled.

“Mistress Terri, perhaps we don’t need to shock Mistress Gillian? We were not trying to capture her in the first place. We should release her,” Celeste said reasonably.

“No we weren’t, but she is a nice bonus. We will be keeping her for our own use. Celeste, be quiet. Sebastian, you heard Peggy, she would like you to do it to her too,” Terri said smugly.

Peggy was amazed and confused to see the obviously powerful Celeste go silent at Terri’s command.

“Again, it will be my absolute pleasure,” Sebastian said.

The male hypnotist grinned wolfishly as he hit the button to send electricity flowing into Peggy.

A few heartbeats later she was screaming in pain along with Monica, shuddering as the current flowed into her body through her breasts.

“Enough,” Terri said after several long seconds.

Both Peggy and Monica slumped in their seats, exhausted.

Alright…come out…, Peggy thought to her Darkness.

There was no response.

The electric shocks had made her too weak to summon Dark Peggy.

Fuck. I waited too long, Peggy chided herself.

“I assume you two realize that you are ours, and that you will not be escaping. You will both be hypnotized and brainwashed into utterly obedient slaves…for the rest of your lives,” Terri said haughtily.

She replaced Peggy’s gag in her mouth, then led her entourage from the room.

A moment later, a single man dressed in black tactical clothes entered the room and stood watching the two hypnotists, an MP-5 submachine gun in his hands.

Around his neck was a collar denoting him as Mistress Cherlyn’s property.

Are you okay, lass?”, Monica asked Peggy telepathically.

I think so. Gillian…I mean Monica, I know we are far from friends, but I am sorry that you are caught up in this. Terri is a joke, Sebastian is a complete piece of garbage, and I let them capture me,” Peggy replied.

Peggy, they captured me too, remember? With a bloody flash-bang, like in some stupid movie. I know you have some impressive body-control with self-hypnosis, can you break the chains?” Monica asked.

Give me a moment,” Peggy replied.

She closed her eyes and let herself drop into self-hypnosis; she gave herself suggestions for increased strength, then flexed her muscles in an attempt to break the chains holding her.

They held.

Sorry, breaking chains this thick is a bit much even with my boost. I’m sure Dark Peggy could do it easily, but I think the shocks made her inaccessible somehow,” Peggy thought to Monica after coming out of her trance.

Don’t worry, we will figure a way out of this…and then those four will be dealt with…permanently,” Monica replied with calling certainty.

Definitely,” Peggy agreed confidently.

The next day, she didn’t feel so confident. She had been fed a banana by a guard, and she and Monica had been forced to sleep in their chairs.

In the morning, they were each fed another banana.

Then the hypnotism started.

Terri went first with Peggy, using her multicolored pendant and speaking in an admittedly hypnotic monotone.

“Just relax Peggy…follow the pendant with your eyes…go ahead and close them anytime you wish, it will only make you drop into trance faster for me…,” Terri said.

Although Peggy was able to resist Terri’s fledgling hypnotism skills, it was having an effect on her, and she knew she would eventually succumb to repeated attempts.

While Terri was attempting to put Peggy into a trance, Sebastian was massaging Monica’s temples with his fingertips and speaking into her ear in a soothing voice.

Monica too was able to resist going into trance, but it had likewise sapped some of her finite energy.

“Since they are being so resistant, why not tire them out a bit more?” Terri suggested, clearly frustrated after an hour of trying to hypnotize Peggy.

She casually caressed Peggy’s breast, making the bound woman gasp in pain as she twisted the nipple clamp.

Sebastian nodded gleefully, then went to the table and switched on the electrical current to both women’s tits, causing them to shriek and writhe in pain.

After a minute or so of electric shock treatments, Celeste and Cherlyn entered the salon and took Terri and Sebastian’s places and attempted inductions on the tiring Peggy and Monica.

Celeste spoke into Peggy’s ear in a very powerful, soothing voice.

Despite her best efforts, Peggy’s eyelids were soon very heavy and fluttering rapidl.

A far better hypnotist than Terri or Sebastian, Celeste was too skilled to resist, and Peggy found herself on the verge of dropping into trance.

Peggy was shocked when Celeste stopped just short of putting her under.

“She is strong-willed, this one. It will take at least one more session to put her under, I believe,” she said as Peggy blinked rapidly behind the sunglasses, clearing her mind of the near-trance.

“This one too; more shocks, then?” Cherlyn asked, lowering her watch from in front of Monica’s face.

The Irish hypnodomme had a will of iron, and was so far resisting Cherlyn’s efforts to hypnotize her just as she had resisted Sebastian’s.

Celeste looked uncertain.

“I am not sure that will help,” she said.

“Sure it will; it tires them out. Besides, it is fun. The Dragon of Hypnothea and High Mistress Gillian; overrated, much?” Cherlyn replied haughtily.

She went over to the table and without hesitation switched on the electricity, causing Peggy and Monica to again writhe in agony.

Peggy sighed and slumped in her chair semi-conscious after the current was finally turned off a minute later.

“My turn again, Peg. Watch the pretty tourmaline…,” she heard Terri’s voice.

Peggy focused her bleary vision to see the beautiful multi-colored gemstone flashing before her eyes as Terri began to speak in a practiced hypnotist’s voice.

Peggy growled in frustration and again tried to summon Dark Peggy.

She failed.

However, so did Terri.

Peggy saw her mother’s emerald pendant around Terri’s neck, and was filled with fresh resolve, even without her darkness. She was able to focus her anger and will enough to resist Terri’s attempt to hypnotize her.

Despite her obvious practice, Terri simply did not yet have the ability to channel enough hypnotic power to entrance a mind as seasoned as Peggy’s, even in her weakened condition.

Peggy began to laugh around her gag.

Terri continued her induction for another minute, then lowered her pendant with a shriek of frustration.

She slapped Peggy.

Peggy kept laughing.

Terri slapped her again.

Peggy laughed harder.

“Go ahead and laugh, cunt! Sebastian will get a shot at you next, and when you go under for him he is going to fuck you in your ass!” Terri yelled.

She turned to Sebastian, who was again attempting to hypnotize Monica.

“Well, is she under yet?” Terri snapped.

“No, this bitch is extremely resistant. She was a High Mistress, after all. Don’t worry, we will wear her down. Peggy too. Let’s just let them stew a bit and try again. If we shock them too much more, they may go unconscious and then we won’t be able to entrance them,” Sebastian replied.

Terri sighed impatiently and put her pendant back around her neck.

“This is ridiculous! How can they keep resisting! Peggy was a nobody, not trained as a hypnotist! You are supposed to be a master hypnotist, as is Celeste, and we have them weak and helpless,” she replied in frustration.

“I assure you, I am a master, and you should watch your tone with me, Terri. Peggy is an extremely powerful woman, as is Gillian here. They are not average hypnotists. You need to be patient and remember your place. You are a novice at best, and lucky that our benefactor even decided to support our plan to capture Peggy,” Sebastian said, his tone dangerous.

He raised his pocket-watch, a clearly threatening move.

“I may not be a powerful hypnotist yet, but I do have a bit of a natural talent for magic, remember. If you want to feel a pain curse, I will be happy to oblige you, Sebastian,” Terri warned, pointing her finger at him.

The rats…are turning on…one another…,” Monica thought to Peggy.

Yes, they are not…a harmonious group…I am deeply shamed they caught me. I think…Celeste is not fully onboard with them, either. She had me, and she…stopped short of putting me under…,” Peggy thought back.

Yes, I know Celeste, she is an honorable woman. The only hypnotists I know of who was born on Guam…she is smart and skilled, and she respects me, I think. She knows that these idiots…are in over their head…and doesn’t want to suffer our wrath…,” Monica replied.

I hope you are right, Monica,” Peggy thought.

“Hey, what is going on here? Calm down, you two!” Cherlyn’s voice interjected from the salon’s doorway.

Terri and Sebastian both glanced at her, then exchanged nods.

She lowered her finger, while Sebastian took his hand away from his watch.

“That’s better. Everyone is so tense. You two need a break, okay? These gals aren’t going anywhere. We have plenty of slaves onboard, go blow off some steam and come back in a couple hours,” Cherlyn suggested.

“Good idea; I think I will go have Sean service me. Our allies will be arriving soon, don’t forget, and I would like to have things under control so when they report in we look like we can handle ourselves,” Terri said, looking at Peggy with a wicked smile.

“Yes, that is a fantastic idea, Mistress Cherlyn. I believe I will go have some fun with that sexy little redhead I captured at the resort. Terri, my apologies for getting tense with you,” Sebastian added.

“Thank you, Sebastian. I apologize for taking out my frustration on you. I will save it for Peggy,” Terri replied.

Cherlyn nodded her approval.

“Excellent. Stevens, get in here and watch these two,” she said over her shoulder.

“Yes, Mistress Cherlyn,” a tall, muscular man said as he entered the room.

He was dressed in the same black tactical clothes and carrying the same submachine gun as the other hypno-goon Peggy and Monica had seen.

Cherlyn, Terri and Sebastian left the room.

I have an idea,” Peggy said to Monica telepathically.

Good, because I don’t, lass,” Monica replied.

Peggy’s legs were not bound, and she casually lifted her left leg as if stretching.

She extended it as far as she could, pointing her toes at the guard.

On her middle toe was her fabulous padparadscha toe ring.

Peggy began to concentrate on channelling hypnotic energy into her foot, then releasing it through the sparkling gem.

Right into Stevens.

Peggy swayed her foot back and forth slowly, continuing to concentrate.

Eventually, the man’s eyes went to her slowly swaying foot.

They locked onto her glittering toe ring.

Peggy continued to channel her hypnotic power into her foot and through her toe ring as he watched it sway.

Back and forth.

Stevens frowned.

A look of confusion on his face, he slowly took an involuntary step toward Peggy.

Then another, followed by a third.

Soon he was standing directly in front of her, his eyes still locked on her swaying foot and toe ring.

He sighed loudly, then sank to his knees.

Hypnotized.

“You…will…take…this…gag…out…of…my…mouth,” she said, enunciating slowly and clearly around the cloth.

The dazed man obeyed, reaching up to remove Peggy’s gag.

“Now take these damned glasses off me,” she commanded next.

Again, the dazed man obeyed.

“Now…look into my eyes!” Peggy said firmly.

The kneeling man looked up and met her gaze.

Her green eyes were glowing fiercely.

The man gasped as the power of The Mistress’s Gaze slammed into his mind.

“That’s it…look deeper…you have no will, no thoughts, no purpose beyond serving me now…you are mine,” Peggy said in a powerful voice.

“I am…yours…,” the kneeling man mumbled.

“Stand up, slave. You will take the pins from these shackles,” Peggy ordered next.

The man obeyed, rising to his feet and removing Peggy’s magic-restraining shackles.

Cohibete me non iam,” Peggy said firmly.

The lock securing the chains that bound Peggy’s arms opened with a click.

Naked, the Dragon of Hypnothea removed the clamps from her nipples and rose to her feet.

Then she unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks into Stevens, brutally knocking him unconscious with an angry shriek.

Peggy quickly moved to Monica and removed her glasses, nipple clamps, gag and restraints, using her magic to unlock the chains just as she had done on her own.

“Well done lass! I will never scoff at your feet again,” Monica congratulated.

Peggy was startled when the naked Irish hypnotist, her enemy, engulfed her in a hug.

“Thank you, Peggy! Thank you,” Monica said.

Peggy tensed at first, then returned the embrace.

“We may have our differences, but these assholes aren’t fit to lick your soles after you walk through mud,” she said.

Monica chuckled.

“Well put. Somehow I doubt any of them will have the honor of worshipping either of our feet,” she replied.

“No, they are definitely not going to be my foot-slaves; they aren’t worthy, and I have a lot worse in mind for them. Are you okay to move, to hypnotize and fight?” Peggy asked.

Monica nodded.

“I am ready for more than that, lass. We were their prisoners…now they are our prey,” she said wickedly.

Peggy smiled.

“Oh my, I am suddenly aroused. Too bad we don’t have time to have a little fun,” she said.

“Peggy darling, when we get out of here, we can play as much as you like before we finish our personal business,” Monica replied with a chuckle.

Both women fell silent for a moment, looking uncomfortable and pondering Monica’s comment.

“Well, we should get going,” Peggy finally said.

Monica nodded.

“Peggy, I—,” she began.

“Later, Monica. We need to focus. There is a boat full of peasants that need to be punished,” Peggy cut her off.

She smiled wickedly.

Monica smiled back.

“You are correct, of course,” she replied, her eyes flaring green for an instant.

Peggy moved over to the guard she’d battered unconscious and retrieved his submachine gun and side arm, quickly unloading them and tossing them across the room. Then she quickly sat him up and wrapped him in the chains that had held her, locking them in place.

Nodding at Monica, Peggy went to the salon’s door and opened it.

Outside were two men dressed in black, surprised expressions on their faces; one had been reaching for the doorknob when Peggy opened the door.

Nunc est situ turturem!” Peggy said loudly, snapping her fingers.

The man reaching for the doorknob began to shrink as her magic washed over him, rapidly transforming him into a small green turtle.

Monica quickly stepped past Peggy, launching a trio of kicks into the other man’s groin, chest and face, knocking him sprawling to the ground.

Before he could recover Monica continued her assault, kicking him twice more, her bare foot smashing into his temple and knocking him out cold.

Peggy followed her out into the hallway, noting they were clearly on a large, luxurious yacht.

“Where the hell did you get this ship, Terri?” Peggy asked with a sigh.

“It is Celeste’s I believe,” Monica said.

“Why is she working with low-rent hypnotists like Terri and Sebastian, anyway?” Peggy asked quietly as they began to make their way slowly down the hall.

“Mistress Celeste Loomis is a very accomplished mercenary hypnotist, an honorable woman when it comes to her contracts, and she is definitely more powerful than the other three…therefore, they must have something on her, something she wants or she needs…,” Monica whispered.

“Well, she didn’t hypnotize me when she could have; if not for her Sebastian would be ass-fucking me right now. Maybe she will help us,” Peggy replied.

“Perhaps,” Monica agreed.

They reached the end of the hallway and found staircases leading both up and down.

Peggy glanced at Monica, who shrugged and pointed to the staircase going down.

The two naked hypnotists moved cautiously down the stairs.

They froze briefly when they reached the bottom, seeing four men coming down the hallway toward them.

Peggy quickly entered her combat trance, rushing forward to attack the men a second behind Monica.

Between Monica’s sheer skill and Peggy’s training combined with her self-hypnotic enhancement they made short work of the four men.

They punched and kicked, dodged and blocked, barely breaking a sweat while knocking their opponents to the floor unconscious with a variety of broken noses, arms and ribs.

The two sexy hypnotists exchanged smiles as they stepped over their vanquished adversaries and continued on their way.

After a half-dozen steps, Monica swooned and nearly fell, overcome with a wave of dizziness.

Peggy immediately moved to support her.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“I am…fine, lass. Just a bit weak from the shocks and bad food and lack of rest…,” Monica replied.

“Yeah, me too,” Peggy admitted.

They rested for a moment, leaning gratefully on one another before moving on.

As they walked cautiously down the hallway Monica paused beside a door and motioned to Peggy.

I hear someone moving in here,” Monica said telepathically.

Lead on, lass,” Peggy replied, thinking in an approximation of Monica’s accent.

Monica smiled as she tried the door.

Locked.

She stepped back and kicked the door savagely, blasting it open.

Monica and Peggy stepped into a large stateroom.

On the bed was a pair of sexy, naked women in the throes of passion, moaning as they pleasured one another.

“What the actual fuck?” Cherlyn said, rolling off of her lover and standing up.

“Surprise,” Peggy said sweetly.

The bleached-blonde hypnotist reached up to remove the silver pocket-watch from around her neck.

Her lover, an attractive young hispanic woman, sat up and looked at Peggy and Monica with curiosity.

“Mistress?” she asked.

“Maria, sleep!” Cherlyn said, snapping her fingers.

The sexy hispanic slave slumped back on the bed, deep asleep.

“Do you want to take this one, or shall I?” Monica asked casually.

“Be my guest, Mistress Monica,” Peggy replied calmly.

“You two are as arrogant as Terri and Sebastian said. You think you can take me that easily, you are—,” Cherlyn began, raising her watch.

“Oh dear, you are so out of your league. Look into my eyes, Cherlyn,” Monica cut her off in a powerful voice.

Her eyes began to shimmer with emerald light.

Cherlyn gasped as her eyes met The Mistress’s Gaze.

“F-Follow the…watch…and listen…listen to…my…,” she stammered.

Peggy watched with an amused smirk as Cherlyn tried to swing her pocket-watch, but the timepiece slipped from her hand and landed on the carpet at her feet as intense hypnotic energy lanced from Monica’s eyes into her own.

“That’s it, lass…keep looking…deeper and deeper into my eyes…you cannot look away…you must keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice…you are becoming very relaxed…your thoughts are fading…mind becoming empty of everything but the sound of my voice…you must obey me now…you are hypnotized,’ Monica declared.

“Hypnotized…,” Cherlyn mumbled.

The lesser hypnotist had been easily overwhelmed by Monica’s power.

“Kneel!” Monica commanded.

Cherlyn sank to her knees, her eyes wide and unblinking.

As she did so, a tall muscular man wearing only a black speedo and a collar marking him as Cherlyn’s entered the room.

In his hands were a bottle of expensive champaign and a single glass.

“Mistress…?” he asked in surprise.

Peggy turned immediately to face him.

She raised her hand and began to flutter her fingers gracefully while moving her hand rhythmically.

“Everything is fine, just follow my fingers…up and down, side to side…relax…listen only to my voice and keep following my fingers side to side…up and down…,” Peggy said, her voice powerful and insistent.

She moved her hand smoothly and rhythmically as she spoke, continuing to flutter her fingers and projecting hypnotizing energy into the man.

Up and down.

Side to side.

“Stop, you must not harm Mistress Cherlyn,” the man said, his eyes locking onto Peggy’s hand.

Following it side to side.

Up and down.

He dropped the glass and raised the bottle as if to strike Peggy with it.

His movements were sluggish as his eyes continued to follow her hand.

“Just relax more and more as you keep following my fingers an listening closely to my words…up and down…relax…side to side…you cannot move or speak…you cannot think…your arm is very heavy, put it down…you are so relaxed that you are getting sleepy…sleepy…,” Peggy continued the butterfly induction without missing a beat.

The man’s eyelids began to flutter as he lowered his arm, the bottle slipping from his grasp.

“Nnnnmmff,” he mumbled, trying to protest.

“It will feel wonderful to simply give in and relax completely…and, sleep now!” Peggy said firmly.

She gave a loud snap, and the man wilted to the floor at her feet.

“Nicely done, lass,” Monica complemented.

“You too,” Peggy replied, turning to regard the hypnotized Cherlyn with disdain.

“Too bad we don’t have time to chasten this one properly,” Monica said, eyeing Cherlyn with the same disdain as Peggy.

“Yes, we need to keep moving. Shall I transform her?” Peggy asked eagerly.

Monica shook her head.

“No thank you, save your power. I will deal with her,” she replied, looking at Cherlyn coldly.

Peggy watched as Monica bent and began to speak softly and firmly into Cherlyn’s ear.

The kneeling blonde’s eyes became wider and even more vacant as Monica spoke.

Then, slowly, Cherlyn’s expression became one of horror as Monica continued to talk; tears welled in her eyes, and she began to sob uncontrollably.

Then she slumped to the floor, catatonic.

“I…am nothing…I am nothing….I am nothing…,” Cherlyn said, trembling as she continued to sob.

Monica turned toward Peggy.

“That’s much better, don’t you think?” she asked with satisfaction.

Peggy smiled and nodded.

“I had almost forgotten what an artist with hypnotism you are,” she replied.

Monica nodded in acknowledgment of the compliment.

“Thank you. Speaking from experience, you are pretty artistic yourself,” Monica replied with a wink.

The two naked hypnotists shared a chuckle and stepped over the male salve Peggy had hypnotized, moving back out into the hallway.

Directly in front of two black-clad men carrying suppressed submachine guns.

They quickly raised their weapons to their shoulders.

“Don’t move!” one of them said.

“Shit,” Peggy muttered.

The men were too far away to rush, and in her weakened state she wasn’t sure she could hypnotize them or cast a spell before they opened fire.

Beside her, Monica’s eyes immediately began to glow with the light of The Mistress’s Gaze.

“No, you don’t move!” she said loudly.

“She’s trying to hypnotize us! Fire!” one of the men said.

Though their gazes were instantly riveted to Monica’s, both men managed to squeeze the trigger of their weapon.

Monica’s expression became one of fear as she realized her error.

She was too slow.

Peggy was faster.

She stepped in front of Monica.

With tremendous effort, she channeled a large portion of her reserves of hypnotic energy into her body.

The nine millimeter slugs slammed into her chest, tits, arms, stomach, legs, and cheek.

Each one instantly flattened as if it had hit a solid metal wall, leaving a large red welt on Peggy’s skin.

The impacts were very painful stings, like a wasp but worse.

Still, her hypnotic body-control had allowed her to make her skin bullet-resistant for a short time.

Peggy grunted in pain as the bullets pattered onto the floor around her bare feet.

The men lowered their weapons in astonishment.

Fuck that hurts! She said, do not move!” Peggy said angrily through gritted teeth.

Her eyes too began to glow with the power of the Mistress’s Gaze.

Monica quickly recovered from her shock at what had just happened and stepped up beside Peggy, her eyes still glowing fiercely.

The men’s astonishment turned to dazed expressions as they sluggishly began to raise their weapons again.

“You are in our power! Turn and face each other!” Monica said firmly.

The men began to tremble; they were clearly trying to resist.

“You are hypnotized and you will obey!” Peggy said loudly.

Both men turned to face one another.

“Raise and fire your weapons!” Monica commanded.

Now!” Peggy thundered, following Monica’s lead.

Unable to resist, the men obeyed, firing at the same time and riddling one another with bullets.

Blood sprayed on the walls as they collapsed.

Both Peggy and Monica gasped as their eyes returned to normal.

This time it was Peggy who swooned and nearly fell, overcome with dizziness.

Monica caught her and held her up.

“Thank you Peggy, that was bloody brilliant! You saved my life! I misjudged that badly,” Monica said, impressed with Peggy’s display of power.

She looked at the mushroomed bullets at their feet with awe.

“You are…welcome. I don’t like doing that unless I have to; it takes a lot of energy, and it still hurts like hell,” Peggy replied, gingerly touching the large bruise on her cheek where the bullet had struck.

“I am in your debt, Peggy. Truly. You are the artist,” Monica replied.

Peggy gratefully let Monica support her as they made their way down the hallway, pausing at another closed door.

Come in, ladies,” a female voice said through the door.

Peggy and Monica exchanged glances.

Peggy shrugged, then stood up straight and without Monica’s support before opening the door and boldly striding inside.

Monica followed her immediately, and they found themselves in another large state room.

Sitting naked and cross-legged on the bed with her eyes closed was Mistress Celeste; the room smelled of incense, and several candles were burning on a nearby table.

“I apologize if we interrupted your meditation,” Monica said politely.

Celeste smiled and opened her eyes.

“Not at all; I have been expecting you,” she replied.

“Why? To fight us?” Peggy inquired.

Celeste shook her head.

“I think you know that isn’t the case,” she replied with a wry smile.

Peggy nodded.

“You could have hypnotized me earlier; I couldn’t have resisted you. Why didn’t you?” Peggy asked curiously.

Celeste sighed.

“Luckily, because Terri is sloppy, and a moron,” she replied.

Monica and Peggy both looked at her quizzically.

“Did you notice the ring she was wearing? The Onyx with the diamond “L” on it?” Celeste asked.

“I did,” Peggy replied.

“Yes,” Monica answered.

“That ring is my family crest. I have also been conditioned since I was young to obey anyone wearing it. The Matriarch of the Loomis family typically wears it as insurance against her daughters trying to usurp her as head of the family. Upon her death, it goes to the eldest female relative. It is actually a tradition in all Legacy Chamorro Hypnotist families. Unfortunately, Deborah Scott took the ring from my mother after beating her in a hypnosis-duel, and she had been using us as her mercenaries and minions for years. Now this…Terri creature has it, and I am afraid I have to obey her commands while she wears it. She offered to give it back to me if I assisted her in capturing and breaking an enemy…you, Domina Peggy. I had no idea she wanted to capture The Dragon, and I was even more distraught when I realized we had you as well, Mistress…Monica,” Celeste explained.

“I see…but that still doesn’t explain why I am not a hypno-slave now,” Peggy replied.

Celeste grinned.

“As I said, Terri is a moron. She told me to “try to hypnotize Peggy”. So I did exactly that. I tried, but stopped short of actually putting you under. Loophole. It took all of my will power to do so, but if she had simply said “hypnotize Peggy”, I wouldn’t have been able to resist. I was confident women of your power would get loose,” she said respectfully.

Peggy chuckled, and Monica grinned.

“Well, we are grateful that you were able to resist. Nicely done,” Peggy said.

Celeste nodded.

“Thank you, Domina Peggy. I don’t want the ire of either of you. I assume you are on your way to deal with Terri and Sebastian?” she asked.

Peggy nodded grimly.

“We are. Do you know where they are?” Monica asked.

Celeste nodded again.

“Terri took over my suite two decks up, all the way aft. I would assist you, but…the ring. I would end up fighting you,” she said apologetically.

“Don’t worry, we will get it from her and give it to you,” Peggy assured her.

Celeste looked relieved.

“I will be in your debt…now, you cannot just leave me here, I am a threat if Terri gets to me before you get to her,” she said calmly.

Monica was thoughtful.

“Well, I suppose we can tie you up, or hypnotize you—,” she began.

Nunc est situ turturem!” Peggy said loudly.

She gave a loud snap.

Celeste let out a yelp of surprise as she rapidly transformed into a small green turtle.

“Peggy!” Monica admonished.

“She was right, and she isn’t a threat now; I will change her back after we are finished with Terri and Sebastian. It was faster; we are pressed for time. They have friends coming soon, remember,” Peggy replied with a shrug.

Monica shook her head and chuckled.

“I suppose you are right. Let’s put her in the bathtub so she doesn’t wanter off,” she said, picking up Celeste and heading for the bathroom.

Peggy took a gold pocket-watch off of Celeste’s dresser, while Monica did the same with a ruby pendant; both hypnotists were tired and sore, and pendulums would come in handy to help them channel their hypnotic energy into their opponents.

They made their way carefully up two decks, encountering only two of the yacht’s crew, a man and a woman who were on their way to do laundry.

Peggy hypnotized the woman with the pocket-watch, while Monica did the same to the man with the ruby pendant.

The two crew members continued on their way with no memories of seeing Peggy and Monica.

As the pair made their way down the hallway toward the suite Terri had commandeered, they saw two guards standing outside the door.

A pair of beautiful blonde women dressed in black leggings and sports bras, their hair in buns and wearing no makeup, jewelry or shoes.

Slave-collars adorned their necks.

“These two are likely Sebastian’s pets; probably well-trained,” Peggy commented as the women began to move quickly toward them.

“Well, so are we, lass,” Monica replied, getting into a fighting stance.

Peggy took a deep breath and readied herself, dropping into her combat-trance.

“You will surrender now,” one of the blondes said as they approached.

“Unlikely,” Monica retorted.

The blondes came on in a rush, and the two hypnotists found themselves immediately locked in a brutal brawl.

Monica’s phenomenal skill and training allowed her to hold her own, while Peggy’s combat-trance and hypnotic body-control combined with Lavea’s training did the same for her.

The four women shrieked and grunted as they punched and kicked, dodged and blocked, ducked and spun.

Each of them took painful blows to their faces, chests, thighs and legs.

Monica knocked her opponent to the floor with a powerful snap-kick to the face, while Peggy took a vicious punch to her sternum that sent her sprawling backward to the floor.

The blonde pounced on her, straddling her chest and pinning her arms to the ground.

Peggy took a page from Lavea’s playbook and smashed her forehead into the woman’s face, stunning her.

She managed to wiggle free and leap to her feet.

Her opponent recovered quickly and stood shakily as well, blood streaming from her nose.

She and Peggy went through a rapid exchange of blows, striking and blocking; neither gained the upper hand until Peggy feinted and sidestepped a punch.

Channelling her hypnotic power, she enhanced her strength and caught the woman’s arm, twisting it behind her back and forcing her to her knees.

“Let me go,” the woman growled.

A golden pocket-watched in front of her eyes and began to swing back and forth.

“Follow the watch, honey…,” Peggy began in her hypnotist’s voice.

The blonde grunted as she tried to free herself from Peggy’s iron grip.

Peggy’s voice was insistent as she continued her induction, and the blonde’s eyes locked onto the watch.

A moment later she slumped to the floor, hypnotized.

Peggy turned to see the other blonde on her hands and knees, eagerly kissing Monica’s bare feet.

“Really?” Peggy asked with a raised eyebrow.

“It has been a while since I had my feet kissed,” Monica replied with a shrug.

Peggy laughed and moved toward the suite’s door.

“Go deep asleep, lass,” Monica said firmly.

The blonde stopped kissing her feet and fell asleep.

Monica walked after Peggy.

The Dragon of Hypnothea did not break stride as she kicked the suite door, using her self-hypnosis to increase her strength several times over.

The door exploded into kindling, and Peggy stepped through.

Inside, she saw a large, well-decorated living room.

Seated on the couch was Sebastian, his eyes closed and his pants open while a naked young red-haired woman sucked his cock, her head bobbing up and down frantically.

Standing in the middle of the room was Terri; the curvy woman was naked, eyes closed, moaning as she held her ass cheeks apart so a naked, kneeling Sean could lick her asshole.

Both Terri and Sebastian’s eyes flew open as the door was broken apart..

Peggy strode into the room, her face a mask of rage.

“Peggy, what the fuck are you doing here? How did you get loose?” Terri demanded.

Sebastian reacted quickly; he pushed the redhead away and stood, quickly pulling up his pants.

“Terri, paralyze her!” he hissed, taking a step toward Peggy and pulling his pocket-watch from his trousers.

“Ass-Licker, stop and prostrate!” Terri commanded.

Sean stopped his ass-worship and immediately lay face down on the floor.

She pointed at Peggy and began to chant.

Peggy was faster.

Her eyes began to glow a fiercely, green light swirling with gold.

I am The Dragon of Hypnothea, and you WILL kneel before me!” she bellowed.

A tremendous blast of hypnotism radiated from Peggy, the power of The Dragon’s Gaze slamming into both Terri and Sebastian with enough force physically move them backward a step.

Both were stunned, their expressions becoming pure awe as they sank to their knees in complete submission to Peggy.

“Now you prostrate before me you fucking pieces of garbage!” Peggy snarled.

Both Terri and Sebastian both immediately lay face-down before The Dragon.

Peggy smirked with satisfaction; she moved toward Sean, intending to free him from Terri’s control.

Suddenly, she swayed unsteadily, feeling exhausted and dizzy; she nearly passed out.

As she paused to steady herself, Peggy heard Monica grunt in surprise behind her, followed by the sound of multiple female voices.

Turning around, she saw an astonishing pair of blue eyes staring at her from a few feet away.

“Freeze,” a gorgeous brunette wearing a sexy, short black dress said powerfully.

A stream of mentalism flashes blazed into Peggy’s surprised green eyes, and she suddenly was unable to move.

Her mind was overwhelmed by the mentalism’s sheer hypnotic power, forcing her to obey.

Then next thing she saw was a sexy woman with pink-streaked blonde hair step forward, a smug smile on her face.

Her blue-green eyes stared into Peggy’s.

“Just relax and look into my eyes…look deep into my eyes and listen to my voice…,” the blonde purred, starting a hypnotic induction.

Exhausted, paralyzed and overwhelmed, Peggy was unable to resist being hypnotized.

The last thing she saw before she finally succumbed and dropped into a trance was Monica on her knees, a blank expression on her face and her fingers laced behind her head.

* * *

A short time later, Jessica Lockhart was relaxing on the deck of the yacht; the sexy mentalist was now wearing a skimpy sky-blue bikini as she lounged in a comfortable chair and sipped a margarita.

Maddie Burgess sat beside her, wearing an even skimpier red bikini and sipping a vodka martini.

The two hypnotists had been served the drinks by Sean, who stood nearby naked and in a deep trance, ready to obey Jessica and Maddie’s every command.

“I can’t believe Terri and those other morons actually captured Peggy and Gillian,” Jessica remarked.

Maddie chuckled.

“Well, they did escape; at least we got here just in time to recapture them,” she replied.

“I don’t think Liliana was actually expecting them to pull it off,” Jessica said.

Maddie shrugged.

“It was no risk to her; Terri wanted to curry favor with her, and Liliana was happy to let her try. She’s too stupid to know she and her friends are just a disposable pawns either way,” she replied.

“Assuming Terri and Sebastian snap out of whatever Peggy did to them, and Cherlyn recovers from Gillian’s mind-fucking,” Jessica said with a chuckle.

Terri, Cherlyn and Sebastian were all below deck, more or less catatonic.

“If they don’t, Alicia and I will see to them when she gets here in a few hours,” Maddie replied.

The blonde-and-pink-haired hypnotist had not yet tried to bring the trio out of the states that Peggy and Gillian had put them in.

“Unfortunately we do need them for the next step in Liliana’s plan. Celeste at least is very competent,” Jessica remarked.

Maddie had commanded Peggy to change Celeste back to human form; the Chamorro hypnotist was currently down in her stateroom, waiting for instructions.

Maddie had taken the Onyx Loomis family ring from Terri, and now had control over Celeste.

“Yes, she will come in very handy as an ally and a weapon,” Maddie agreed, admiring the ring as it rested on her right middle finger.

“The real weapons are these two,” Jessica said, nodding her head toward the two naked women in front of them.

“Yes, speaking of which, keep at it you two! Peggy, Gillian yo will go at it until you cum, then keep going until you cum again, harder, and then again even harder. Every time you do you orgasm you will fall deeper into trance and become even more submissive to me, more open to my suggestions and commands. Just wear yourselves out,” Maddie said firmly.

Lying on the deck in front of Jessica and Maddie were Peggy and Monica; both were still naked, sweating and moaning loudly as they scissored.

They had started out in a sixty-nine position, eating one another’s pussies frantically.

“Yes…Mistress!” Peggy gasped.

“As you…command!” Monica said breathlessly.

Jessica chuckled at the spectacle of the two women writhing in ecstasy, screaming as they both orgasmed powerfully.

“They have already cum twice each before you had them change position; they are going to pass out from exhaustion,” she commented with amusement as she watched Peggy and Monica rub their vulvas against one another, shuddering with pleasure.

“They might. By the time they do, they will be completely enslaved; well on their way to becoming the perfect hypnotic tactical nukes to send against whatever enemies The High Mistress commands,” Maddie replied with satisfaction.

“How about we have them pleasure us before they do? Once Alicia gets here we will have a lot of work to do,” Jessica suggested slyly, finishing her drink.

“Sure, they can take a short break. Peggy, you will eat Jessica’s pussy. Gillian, you will eat my ass,” Maddie commanded.

Grinning, Jessica pulled her bikini bottom off and spread her legs so Peggy, The Dragon of Hypnothea, could crawl to her and begin to lick and suck and her clit.

Maddie rose and let her bikini bottom fall to the ground as she turned around and spread her cheeks.

Former High Mistress Gillian buried her face in Maddie’s sexy ass and began to lick.