The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Champion

by The Dark Narrator

Part 7

Megan turned her Jaguar onto the small side road, passing stone pillars and a heavy iron gate. She pressed a button on a small remote pinned to the sun visor and watched in the rear view as the gate began to close. The small road opened into a massive circular driveway where four high end luxury cars stood guarding a massive sprawling mansion. Large marble columns supported the arched entrance, and a small stone fountain rested in the center of the circular driveway.

Megan pulled her car into an open spot next to the rest and made her way to the front door. As she approached the door, she held out her hand to a small sensor pad, which beeped as she pressed the thin platinum ring she wore against it. As soon as her designer heel touched the marble floor inside the mansion, Megan became megan. The foyer had two massive curved staircases leading to the second floor and a grand entrance way that led into the first floor. On either side of the foyer was a nondescript wooden door. She moved to the door and quickly closed the door behind her.

Inside was a set of 6 designer lockers set in an over/under fashion. Each looker had a single lowercase letter etched into the wooded door in gold. Across from the lockers was a makeup table and a large mirror, a small stool sitting next to it. megan moved across the hardwood floors to the locker with the ‘m’ on it and kicked off her heels. She quickly removed each part of her gray suit. Folding the jacket carefully before putting it on the small stool. The white blouse followed shortly after that by the matching suit pants. She quickly stripped out he her lace bra and panty set and placed them on the top of the pile. She picked up her pile of clothes and the heels she was wore and opened the small locker and placed them inside.

megan moved to the makeup table and spent time making her face look perfect. Once that was done, she moved to the second small locker with the gold etched ‘m’ on it. Opening it she pulled out a pair nude cuban-heeled stockings with emerald green accents. She sat and carefully rolled them up each leg and pulled the matching garter belt. Once that was secure and perfectly placed, she took the pair of emerald green lace panties out and slipped her legs through them. A cupless matching lace bra was the last article of clothing inside the locker. megan clipped the bra in place and adjusted it so that it perfectly supported her exposed nipples. She turned back to the makeup table and put a tiny bit of red coloring on her nipples to make them stand out against her pale skin. Gold and green heels were the last items in the locker. She slipped them on each foot and closed the ankle strap and attaching the little go lock to the end, effectively locking them into place.

She stood and moved with a sensual grace that was designed to show off every exposed inch of her skin. Her heels clicked loudly across the marble floors of the mansion as she moved through the massive house to the lounge at the back. She could hear excited grunts and feminine moans as she got closer. The large lounge had a wall of windows showing a large pool and a huge backyard. There was a large chaise lounge near the window where Melissa Padilla lay, she wore a white one-piece bathing suit and a sheer night coat. Standing next to her wearing the same outfit that megan wore was april, except her color was maroon. laura was on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide. she wore the exact same outfit as the other two girls but with blue. alex knelt behind her, one hand wrapped in her hair as he thrust himself deeper into her. Both were covered in sweat and moaning loudly.

megan moved past her husband and her best friend fucking on the floor and knelt in front of Melissa. She waited patiently for Melissa to hold her hand out and she gently placed a kiss on the back of it. “Thank you, Goddess.” She said with reverence. Her eyes never looked directly at Melissa.

“Welcome home. Your husband was in need of release and I thought, who better than your best friend to help him out. What are friends for after all. Don’t worry though, I’ll let you eat his cum out of her pussy when he’s finished.” Melissa flicked her fingers for megan to move away and watched as the woman scrambled to stand next to april. “Tell me, megan. It’s been almost six months now since you have all moved to this mansion and your husband has yet to fulfill his marital duties. Does that bother you?”

megan kept her eyes focused forward as she shook her head. “No Goddess. My only desires are serving you. I only desire sex with you Goddess.”

Melissa laughed and shook her head. “I do love hearing that from you. Especially with how little you wanted to do with me the first time we met. You hated that I flirted with you little alex, you loved him so much. And yet here he is fucking your best friend and you only care about me.” She tapped her finger to her lip for a second. “Maybe I should have you two get a divorce? Honestly, it’s not like either one of you has much of a choice to begin with, but it could be fun.”

The powerful woman in white sat up and shook her head. “You have my permission to cum my good boy.” She said as she watched the expressions of both people engaging in carnal acts change. Her words triggered alex to orgasm and his orgasm triggered laura to cum. Both continued to move foe a few seconds before they stopped and slumped into a twisted pile of limbs. “Not bad alex, that was almost four full hours this time.”

alex smiled brightly as he lay exhausted on the floor. “Thank you, Goddess.” He said.

“Now go and clean yourself up and put your cage back on. You’ve had your release for the week. Our guests will need to be taken care of as well.” Melissa said dismissively. laura rolled over onto her back and lay there for a few moments. Melissa casually turned to megan and smiled. “megan, be a dear and clean laura up. Your husband left quite the mess, it’s only fair that you clean it up.

“Yes Goddess.” megan said as she quickly moved forward and lowered her long frame onto the ground. She was careful not to move too quickly or she could put a run in her stockings. Melissa was always furious when one of the girls did anything to mess up their clothes in any way.

Melissa watched as the redhead moved forward, crawling a bit as she lowered her head into the other girl’s spread legs. She found it amusing to have megan eating out her best friend, the maid of honor at her wedding, after her husband fucked her raw for hours. She didn’t consider herself an overly sadistic person, but she enjoyed torturing the redhead. She really had considered having them get a divorce, but it was more beneficial for her to keep them together. She purred as she watched megan’s ass raise into the air while her face pushed into laura’s wet pussy. She could hear the slave’s tongue lapping at her friend. She knew that megan still loved her husband more than anyone in the world, but her obedience to Melissa was absolute and it couldn’t be questioned no matter who she loved.

megan’s entire focus was eating out laura’s pussy. She would clean every single drop of her husband’s cum out of the other woman. She didn’t have any other desires than to ensure her goddess was pleased with her. Her tongue pushed further into the other woman, greedily searching for any little bit of cum. She knew the taste well; she’s given him hundreds of blowjobs in their relationship. Since becoming goddess’s slave, she had spent all of her time with women. She was informed that her time with alex was over in every way other than to fool the rest of the world.

“megan, you can stop now.” Melissa said as she watched the tall woman sit back, her face a wet mess of cum and pussy juice. She stood, the robe flowing around her as she did. “Come here.” megan moved and stood in front of her goddess, her head down and her eyes on the floor. Melissa laughed and pushed her head up with one finger. “Come now, I want to see the shame and desire warring in your eyes, the juices drying on your face are a nice touch.” She grinned and ran a finger down the girl’s chest, flicking a nipple before stopping at the small tattoo that ran in a circle around Megan’s belly button. It was a thin black styled script that wasn’t noticeable as a name unless you got really close to it. Melissa Padilla.

She had the girl get the tattoo shortly after making her a slave. She felt it was fitting that it was a ring. Megan has been a three-time champion and she got a ring every year she won. Melissa had also won, and felt it was fitting that she has a ring as well. She just felt it looked better on Megan. The girl was a victim in the whole thing, but her attitude made her little more than a pawn in the end. Melissa saw her as much more than a pawn though. She was a trophy and trophies were meant to be displayed. Melissa traced the small tattoo one last time before bringing her hand up and slapping megan in the face. “You messed up your makeup. Remind me to punish you for it.”

megan looked to the ground; her face was visibly upset at disappointing her goddess. “Yes Goddess, I’m sorry Goddess.”

“Don’t grovel, it’s pathetic. You can help the girls with all of the chores around the house once we check in on our guests. Come.” She started to move, not bothering to look to see if the girl was following. Melissa moved through the large mansion, coming to a large door with stairs leading down. The basement wasn’t deep but it was almost as big as the house above it. As she walked into the basement, she saw Alex standing next to a door with a lock on it.

Melissa nodded to alex, who was dressed in nothing but a speedo. Melissa caught the way his eyes never left her, he never looked at his wife when they were out of the public eye. She had made herself the only woman that he truly desired. He would fuck whoever she told him to, but he was only aroused by her. “Open the door.”

alex opened the lock and pulled the large security door open. There were six figures inside, all of them were naked and wore headphones. A projector hanging from the ceiling was pointed at one wall, a swirling of colors and visuals flowed across it. She stepped into the room and looked at her ‘guests’. Stanley Wallace, the owner of Wallace Financial, sat at the front, his 70-year-old body covered in wrinkles and fuzzy white hair. His trophy wife sat next to him; the plastic surgery easy enough to spot. Next to Stanley was his son, Jared and his wife. On the far side of the room were the two Wallace daughters, Savanah and Olivia neither looked like they had worked a day in their lives. “How far along are they, alex?”

alex stepped up, a small tablet in his hand. “They are on day two of their three-day reeducation.” As far as the rest of the world knew, the Wallace family had gone on vacation in their family cabin. Their usual yearly vacation was a two-week getaway. Melissa knew she had all the time in the world to fully brainwash and use them before they had to be returned to the world. It would be more than enough time for them to come to an agreement on how to best give all of their considerable wealth to her. “Inform me when they are ready to join the ranks.” She turned and snapped her fingers. “megan, come.”

* * *

Melissa was glad she had sent laura to cooking classes; the girl had learned well. She cut another small piece from her steak and put it in her mouth. She let out a soft moan at how good it was. Her chair shifted slightly and she frowned, she put her fork down and slapped megan’s ass. The girl was currently on her hands and knees, acting as Melissa’s chair while they both ate. megan’s food was in a small bowl in front of her. It was a high protein mixture of various things that was blended into a thick porridge that was nutritious but didn’t have much taste. Her face was buried in the bowl, trying her best to eat without moving.

Melissa picked up her fork again and began to cut another piece of steak. A smile crossed her face as she thought about the past few months. Her life had changed so much, and she was wondering just how much it was going to change once she had her new plan in place.

END