The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tricks for Treats

“Those are lovely costumes you have there girls. And you, big man, why you’re positively frightening.” Kira said. She dropped several brightly wrapped pieces of candy in their bags.

“Happy Halloween.” The woman said. She smiled as the three energetic kids ran off back down the sidewalk.

This was the time of year she loved most, a time when myth and magic seemed to be not so strange. Everywhere one looked, the season was alive with the weird and unusual. It was at times like this her and her husband’s hobbies didn’t appear out of place.

The hour was late. Soon the cute little costumed boys and girls would be in for the night, all safe and rich with candy. As expected, it was becoming more and more common for Kira to see a different sort of trick or treater approach the front of their home.

“Kirk, we got three more coming this way.”

“How old?” Came the voice from down the hall.

“At least old enough to drive, probably older.” Kira answered.

She and Kirk absolutely hated the older teenagers who insisted on going trick or treating just to get free candy. Most of the time they drove around various neighborhoods and made stops in the ones with the most promising looking homes. They didn’t even bother wearing costumes. They would simply throw on something black if they were boys and rather slutty if they were girls.

Kira smiled as the three walked down the sidewalk. Her husband Kirk had very special ways of dealing with them, very special ways indeed.

“Well, hello there.” The woman said. Two teenage girls and a boy stepped up onto the porch.

The girls were quite pretty, one even looking a bit innocent. Where the other had long dark hair and a knowing grin, the innocent one looked almost bashful, her blonde hair held back beneath a tight headband. Neither girl came close to matching the intensity of the boy who accompanied them. Kira figured he was already into the candy by the way he seemed poised on the verge of hyperactivity. His eyes darted from either girl beside him to Kira and back to the bowl of candy she held.

“Um... Trick or Treat.” The boy finally mumbled.

Kirk appeared from the living room right on time. He caught the three teens a little off guard. “Hello there, I just had to come meet the trick or treater with such a deep voice.” He said. The older boy glanced at the girls and then sheepishly looked back at Kira’s husband.

Kira noticed the more innocent looking girl’s posture shift when confronted. Her husband was a full-grown man who made for quite an imposing figure in the crowded doorway. The girl seemed ready to back up but her friend, the brunette, grabbed her shoulder and smiled.

Kirk looked at his wife. “Well, these are some of the more mature kids we’ve seen tonight aren’t they?”

“I believe they are, dear.”

“And what interesting costumes they have. Wouldn’t you say?”

“I definitely would.” Kira said.

All three kids looked a bit nervous. Kirk put his finger to his chin and studied them.

“You know dear,” He said. “I believe the boy here is dressed as a pimp and these are his two whores.”

Kira grinned. The three teens all widened their eyes. “What the hell?” The dark-haired girl said, folding her arms in front of her quite mature chest. The other girl bowed her head and blushed. The boy seemed to actually consider the comment for a moment, studying his two companions.

“Oh, I don’t know about that, honey.” Kira said, playing along with the little performance. “Maybe they should take a look in the mirror to see if they agree.”

“You may be right honey, maybe they’re dressed as something else. What do you kids think?”

Kirk leaned towards them, lowering his face to meet each of theirs. The boy had no idea what to say. Clearly the sugar rush in his brain had not prepared him for being grilled on his costume or lack thereof. The blonde almost seemed to want to hide her face beneath her hair as she ducked her head to the side. Only the brunette seemed domineering enough to respond.

“We’re not really dressed as anything. We’ll just get out of here.” She said. Her voice was thick with attitude but she knew they’d been caught.

She grabbed the boy’s shoulder and they started to turn away. Kirk stepped out onto the porch and spoke sharply. “Stop, do not go.”

Kira grinned even more as the three teens halted like they’d just hit an invisible wall. One by one, all three turned and stared at her husband. The color drained slightly from their skin.

Kirk stepped back inside the front door, his face softening into a friendly grin. “You three can’t go until we know what you’re dressed as. It’s such a fun night of the year, and you clearly went to so much trouble. Why don’t you come in for just a few seconds and look into our mirror here? See if you can tell me what you’re dressed as?”

Kirk and Kira stood to the side, allowing the three teens ample room to slowly walk inside the house. None of them seemed accepting of the situation, but they remained silent, doing as Kirk had suggested. In seconds, they stood looking at themselves in the hall mirror. The ancient looking glass was framed by an even more ancient looking mahogany frame. Intricately carved figures could be seen floating through the pattern in the wood, their hands and feet all intertwined. It created a dimensional quality none of the kids had ever seen before. The reflection in the mirror was strangely distorted, almost foggy looking.

Standing behind the three kids, Kirk looked briefly down the two girl’s loose tops. He then looked up into the mirror at their reflections.

“Now, what are your names?” He asked.

One by one the kids spoke, their eyes never leaving the blurry images in the mirror.

“I’m Zach.” The boy said.

“My name is Anna.” The shy blonde girl whispered.

“I’m Kate.” The brunette answered.

“Good, it’s good to formally meet you kids. My name is Kirk and this is my wife Kira. Now something you may enjoy knowing about us is we collect occult objects from around the globe. This mirror is called an African Spirit Pool. Once a warrior in one of the lesser known tribes reaches maturity, he is brought before this mirror to see his destiny. He stares into his reflection and the truth of his character is revealed. The reason we have it in our collection is quite interesting. This one mirror was said to be cursed by a rival tribe’s medicine man. Apparently the mirror has the ability to project a personality or character trait onto whoever looks into it.”

The kids remained silent, their eyes never leaving the blurred reflections that seemed to float before them. Kira placed a hand on her husband’s shoulder. She gave him a knowing look. He smiled and looked back to the boy, Zach.

“Zach, you appear to be wearing what I thought was a pimp costume. What do you see when you look in this mirror?”

The boy stared deeply into the distorted imagery of he and his two friends. His head swam with confusion and he almost seemed to lose his balance. He scrunched his eyebrows in concentration, almost squinting to see what the mirror showed him. Deep in the back of his mind, he knew he was only wearing a brightly colored shirt and some black pants. All he’d wanted was some free candy tonight, and maybe the chance to hang out with Kate. She’d insisted on bringing along Anna. Of course he didn’t mind. The way the two girls were dressed he didn’t mind at all. But a costume, he thought, he wasn’t wearing a costume.

The image in the mirror slowly seemed to clear, but only around the boy. All of them watched as his image slowly came into focus, the fog lifting and his costume being slowly revealed. Zach gasped just a little as he realized he’d been holding his breath. The image in the mirror was clearly that of a pimp. Maybe it wasn’t the best costume in the world but it looked a lot like any pimp he’d ever seen.

“What do you see?” Kirk asked.

“I see... I see my costume.” Zach answered. He remembered being unable to find a big fluffy yellow hat like he’d wanted, to go along with his costume. He remembered being unable to find the crazy shoes he needed. But most of all, Zach remembered the planning he’d put into dressing like a pimp for Halloween.

“And what is your costume?” Kirk asked.

The boy was silent a few seconds longer, a grin coming across his face as he looked from his reflection to the girls on either side of him. “I’m a pimp.”

Kirk flashed his wife a smile. “See honey, I told you he was a pimp.”

“You were right honey, you’re much better at guessing costumes than I am. But I still think you might be wrong about the lovely young girls here.”

Kirk loved the game. It was the most stimulating part of Halloween. The game made the whole night worthwhile and thanks to kids like these, the game never ended.

“Oh really honey? Well, we’ll just have to see. Anna, you’re a lovely girl. What are you dressed as? Take a look in the mirror and see.”

The young blond lifted her head, revealing her deep blue eyes for the first time. She looked into the mirror, her reflection somewhat distorted next to Zach’s clear pimp costume. Her eyes seemed to widen, the pupils dilated, as the image slowly became clear. What she saw shocked the girl more than she was expecting.

Anna was wearing a peasant top, the neckline much wider than her usual clothing. It revealed much more of her breasts than she liked to ordinarily show off. The top was slightly loose, allowing the girl a decent view down her shirt if she leaned forward towards the mirror. Doing so gave the girl another shock as her reflection seemed to flick its tongue out and lick the top edge of her lips. She reached up and found that in fact she was doing the same thing. She was staring at the girl in the mirror and licking her lips. Her eyes twinkled with a blatant desire that filled her mind. Looking down at her frilly skirt, the teen managed to suppress the same gasp Zach had let out. She was able to breathe slowly, but her thoughts over the costume she wore were no less shocking.

“What is it Anna, what do you see?” Kirk asked. He stood so close behind the girl he could feel her hot skin.

“I see that I’m dressed as... I’m dressed like a ...” The girl simply faded out. Her hands came up and rested on the outside of her blouse, just above her tummy.

She remembered her friend Kate making her dress like this. They’d decided to go out trick or treating with Zach, an older guy from school. Kate had made her wear this and told her it would be fun. Why had she gone along with that? It didn’t seem like her, at least not normally. She looked good though. She looked really good.

“What are you dressed like?” Kirk asked.

“A whore,” The girl replied, her voice catching a little in her throat. “I’m dressed like one of Zach’s whores.”

Kirk nodded. A beaming smile filled the man’s face as he turned to his wife. “See I told you, that’s two for two. I’m good at this.”

“That you are, honey. I still think you may be wrong about her though.” Kira said, looking at the brunette.

“Hmmm... maybe. Why don’t we just ask her? Kate, what do you see in the mirror, what is your costume?”

Kate stared deeply into the blurry pool surrounding her own reflection. It seemed thick with subtle movement, almost as if the room were spinning or she was swaying on her feet. What was she dressed as? Inside her thoughts, she tried to convince herself she was just wearing some clothes she threw on at the last minute. There was no costume here. Sure, Zach had insisted on being the pimp and it was a little odd that Anna decided to be one of his whores. But she wasn’t a whore was she? She looked more and more into the shifting blur that slowly became her reflection. It was sharpening and gaining more and more definition. And then it was there.

“oh...” Kate said. She was weak, her knees almost buckling beneath her.

The image in the mirror was pure sex appeal. Kate knew she was a lovely girl, hot even. But dressed in the small black pleated skirt and thin tank top, her appearance took on new qualities. She wasn’t just hot, she was downright slutty looking. Her full teenage tits jiggled at every movement and her legs were visible up to the thighs. There wasn’t any doubt in her mind what she’d decided to dress as. She even remembered helping Anna with her costume, although Anna was too shy to call herself what Kate was.

“You know what your costume is?” Kirk asked.

“Yeah, I’m a cheap whore.”

Kirk stood back and leaned in next to his wife. “Well that’s three for three, I guess I win.”

“I can’t argue with you there honey, you definitely have a knack for these kind of things. So what do you want as your prize?”

Kirk looked back at the three kids, still staring in the mirror. “I think I have an idea.”

He walked around so that he stood in between them and the mirror. All three suddenly seemed to be shaken back into reality. Zach grinned and put his arms around both of the girls next to him. Anna giggled slightly and allowed the boy to reach his hand down inside her top. His fingers tickled slightly as he grabbed a meaty handful of young breast. On his other side, Kate licked her lips and looked completely wanton, a slutty whore in every aspect.

“Now kids, I think you have great costumes. I really bet you’d like some candy. Am I right?” Kirk asked.

“Sure would mister.” Zach said. He squeezed Anna’s tit harder and harder, his other hand falling to rub Kate’s ass.

“Well, I propose a trade of services. Call it a trick for a treat if you will. How does that sound?”

Zach was now looking over into Anna’s loosened top, her tit now pulled up and out, the pink nipple growing harder as he massaged it between his fingers. “That sounds good to me.” The boy answered.

Kirk glanced for just a second at his wife. “Now Kate, you said you’re a cheap whore. How cheap is that?”

Kate pulled away from Zach and the shy girl he was fondling. She walked right up to Kirk, her body dwarfed by his frame. “I’m the cheapest slut you’ll ever purchase. You give us some candy and I’ll suck your cock, let you fuck these young tits, or maybe even bend over and let you plow me hard until you fill my little whore cunt with all kinds of good stuff.” The girl paused and thought it over for a second. “Hell, I’ll do all three, whatever you want.”

Kirk laughed a little at the girl’s enthusiasm. “Oh, well I don’t think we have that much time. I expect we’ll have a few more trick or treaters stopping by soon enough and I imagine you three have many more houses you’d like to visit tonight. Why don’t I just stuff that little cunt you mentioned? You look young and fertile. I bet you’d enjoy having some seeds in your little pumpkin for Halloween, wouldn’t you?”

Kate ran a hand up and down Kirk’s chest, letting the other fiddle with the straps of her tank top. Stepping back from the man, she lowered each strap until her pale white tits bounced out into the open air. They settled nicely on top of the bunched up fabric of her top. She grinned and reached down, lifting one leg up so she could shuffle out of her panties.

“Sounds like a deal. You fuck my hot little cunt, we get candy. I even get some added liquid candy for my fertile body.”

“And in the coming months you get to be a nice full pinata of liquid candy.” Kirk added.

Kira looked out the front door. She watched the distant kids traveling house to house. “You two better do the dirty deed quick. There are kids on our street again.”

“Well, how do you want me?” Kate asked, placing the tip of her finger to her lips. She bent over, leaned back, and groped at her exposed tits. Every action she made was for one purpose. She wanted to make the customer happy, and this customer had made his demands very clear. He wanted to pump some seed inside her and probably leave her with a very special gift. Whatever it took, Kate thought. Fucking was fucking. And she was made to fuck.

“Just bend over the table there.” Kirk said. He grabbed the girl and nearly threw her to the side table in the foyer, the one where the bowl of candy now sat.

As Kate braced herself forward over the table, she looked back beside her. Kirk was already undoing his jeans and had his eyes all over her young teenage form. He pressed in behind her and she felt his hands lift her skirt.

“You really are a cheap whore aren’t you?” Kirk asked. He grabbed his cock and slowly pressed it forward into the girl, bringing a gasp as well as several involuntary muscle twitches.

“Only, ooohh, only the cheapest.” Kate said. She felt the delicious sensation of bare skin on bare skin, as his cock slid slowly and deeply into her womb. When the man was all the way inside her, she realized something. This was the first time she’d ever done it without a condom. The wickedness of this gave her such a thrill.

Not far away, Zach was now openly crushing Anna’s tits in each hand. He’d freed her breasts as they watched Kate take care of her customer. Now, he squeezed each one as though he was trying to juice the poor girl. He leaned over and licked at her nipples, sliding his tongue all around the sensitive tips and sucking them into his mouth like candy. Candy, he thought, watching Kate please her customer.

“Ohhhh, oh yess, oh fuck me, fuck me like a whore.”

“You are a whore Kate, you told me that yourself.” Kirk grunted. The man sent his cock deep inside the tight young cunt this girl had. He had no doubt he was the largest she’d ever had. Her womb was being practically split open for him. This was the fun of Halloween. When older girls got their treats from him, he got to enjoy some really stimulating tricks.

Kirk bucked harder and harder into the young brunette, sending her long hair flying and her pale tits slapping up and down. They flapped against her neck, barely reaching her chin as she hunched over.

Kate stared down into the bowl of candy, mesmerized by all the brightly wrapped plastic wrappings. She thought of the liquid candy Kirk would soon be pouring into her belly. There was nothing better than a full belly and she felt like tonight she’d be getting that in more than one way.

“Oh fuck, you’re so damn tight. You feel so good.” Kirk said. He reached up and grabbed her tits, holding her in place as he screwed her faster and faster. He knew there wasn’t a lot of time to get the deed done and he aimed to do exactly what he told her. She wanted to trick or treat when she was this old. He wanted to show her what happened when a mature girl got her belly really filled.

“Ohhh, ohh yess, oh wow, so deep, fuck me so hard!” Kate moaned. Kira stared at the girl jealous of her pleasure. She’d get hers later that evening. But for now, watching her husband stuff yet another teenage trick or treater was quite a thrill. It was too bad she’d been told she couldn’t have children. Kirk sure enjoyed filling a fertile womb full of seed.

“Okay slut, get ready to receive a generous helping of candy.” Kirk groaned.

The man held himself deep inside the girl, pulling her back against his chest. He grabbed her by the tits, squeezing as though he was trying to relieve intense stress.

Kate felt the cock inside her swell slightly, the tip jerking to pleasurable spots inside her cunt. Semen flooded into her womb. It seemed to fill her entire core. She broke down into satisfied mews of pleasure.

“Fuck, that was good.” Kirk said. He pulled out and watched thick sperm escape her stretched pussy, streaming down the girl’s inner thighs.

Kate wobbled to her feet after a few seconds. Her balance was shaky at best and her tits were bright red from all the rough handling the man had done. Looking back at him, she smiled. “Thanks for the candy.” She said. “Oh and for this too.” She added, pointing to the bowl of actual candy. They both smiled at each other.

Zach walked up, towing Anna along with him. Her top was back up but she appeared slightly frazzled. The pimp simply grinned and slapped Kate on her ass. “Good job slut, you earned us some nice candy with that performance.”

“I’m a good whore.” Kate answered.

“You’re a cheap whore.” Zach corrected.

Kira made sure to add a decent amount of candy to each of their bags before sending the three teens off into the night. She stood next to Kirk and they watched the three recent trick or treaters make their way down the block.

“You think they’ll enjoy the rest of the night?” Kira asked.

“I think the neighbors will enjoy them. You know, Marcus down the street has a thing for cute young blondes. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he sends little Anna home with as full a belly as I did her friend.”

Kira leaned in and kissed the man. “You know just what to say to turn me on.”

For Zach, Kate, and Anna, the night ended up exactly as Kirk predicted. Both girls had quite the generous helping of semen in their wombs by the time they went home. Kate also gave a half dozen hand jobs, three blow jobs, and was once fucked hard at the same time by three freshmen she knew from school. Anna had the most fun with Marcus. The man pummeled her young body so hard she hardly could walk by the time they left his home. She hardly could contain the copious load he gave her, and luckily got away from the next house by having a guy fuck her tits.

When they arrived home, the girls had to clean up. Sperm covered their bodies and their clothes stunk of it. But Zach was quite content. Not only did he get sloppy seconds, or thirty seconds, whatever it was. He also got three big bags of candy, much more than any previous year. This truly was a happy Halloween.

The End