The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trick -er- Treat

“Trick or Treat!”

“Well, hello there, young lady. You know, when I came to the door I was expecting a little child.”

“Uh huh...”

“And you aren’t a little child, are you?”

“Um... not really.”

“So can I ask why you rang my doorbell?”

“It’s Halloween. I’m trick or treating.”

“Yes, I can see that, and it certainly is the right night for it. It’s just that you aren’t even wearing a costume. And you are a little old for this, right?”

“Maybe a little. I’m just seventeen.”

“Seventeen is a bit mature for collecting candy from strangers.”

“My brother did it until he was nineteen.”

“Ah, but your brother is a boy. Boys mature slower than girls.”

“You don’t know my brother.”

“True enough, but you still agree that girls mature faster. Right?”

“Kinda, look I’m sorry I bothered you. This was really just on the dare of some girls from school.”

“Wait up, I’m not angry, young lady. I just wanted to explain some things to you. You know, why it’s not safe for girls your age to be ringing strange doorbells.”

“It’s okay, mister. I can handle myself.”

“I don’t doubt that at all. You seem very bright. And you clearly came here to trick or treat. I can forgive that you’re a little old. Tell me, what’s your name?”

“Megan.”

“Megan, that’s really a lovely name. And you’re very pretty too. I hope you don’t mind my saying that.”

“Um... no... not at all.”

“That’s good. Now Megan, tell me something. Do your parents know you came out trick or treating wearing a costume like that?”

“I’m not wearing a costume. You said so yourself.”

“Ah, but that was before you turned to leave just now. I can clearly see the costume you were going for but it really isn’t working. If you ask me, it could use a few improvements.”

“Improvements? But I’m really just wearing some old clothes I had. I don’t understand.”

“Really? Are you sure? I mean, when you spun around I could have sworn you were dressed up a little.”

“Well, maybe I paid a small amount of attention to what I put on. I’m not sure I’d call it a costume though.”

“I thought I had the right idea. But you see, that’s exactly what I was saying about why girls your age shouldn’t be out at night trick or treating in strange neighborhoods. Someone lesser than I might get the wrong impression and take advantage of your innocence.”

“Take advantage?”

“Well, I don’t wish to be crude. Let’s just say your costume might give them the wrong idea about what kind of girl you are.”

“I’m just wearing an old tank top and last year’s style tartan skirt.”

“Oh yes, I can see that. And they look lovely on you. Really completes the look I guess you were going for.”

“The look.”

“Yes, they work well with your, shall we say, natural assets. But like I mentioned, girls mature faster than boys. And that includes the body as well.”

“My body? I’m not sure I understand. Maybe I should just leave.”

“Nonsense, you aren’t holding up any other trick or treaters. In fact you’re the only girl I’ve seen all night. So stay a moment and talk.”

“Okay, but just a few minutes. I think I’d like to head home.”

“Home? But you said you were tick or treating. Don’t you want candy, or goodies, or whatever it is you came out in search of?”

“I guess. It’s just I’m not sure about how I dressed now.”

“Megan, don’t worry at all. I’m old fashioned, I guess. You look fine. I mean, with your hair up in pigtails, you’d really complete the look you were going for.”

“My look, but I really didn’t have a look in mind.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I assumed you were dressing up like... oh you know. What do they call them these days? Hmmm... oh yes. A schoolgirl slut.”

“A what?!”

“Yes, I’m almost sure I’m thinking of the right costume. Plaid skirt, tight top, and if you had the little pigtails in your blonde hair, I’d say perfect.”

“Look, mister, I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but I’m no slut.”

“Calm down. I meant no harm. It’s just a costume after all. And as I mentioned before, you’re a mature girl. You clearly picked that tank top for a reason. My guess would be to show off what fine tits you have. Am I right?”

“I’m not showing off my tits! And you shouldn’t be looking at them.”

“Now, Megan, you did choose to where something that revealing. Why else would you choose it if not to have guys ogling your body?”

“I... well... I mean.”

“See, nothing to be ashamed of. You have great tits. They’re very large for a girl your age. Why I bet if you showed up at a strip club dressed like that, they’d put you on stage in a heartbeat.”

“Stage?”

“Yes, a girl as sweet and innocent as you, but dressed like a slutty whore as you are now. I bet the club would pay you big bucks to get up front and wiggle those floppy tits.”

“Um... I’m not sure. I mean I don’t feel so well.”

“I’m sorry, Megan. I guess I let the crudity of your costume get to me for a second.”

“Yes... crudity...”

“So anyway, as I was saying about your costume. I think you could have done a little better with pulling off the schoolgirl slut look.”

“I could have? How?”

“Well, the top is nice and tight. Don’t get me wrong, that makes those creamy melons of yours really stand at attention, especially to a lonely guy like me. But the problem is, you’re wearing a bra.”

“My bra?”

“Yes, I can see the straps.”

“I shouldn’t be wearing a bra?”

“Not exactly. See, the way I was thinking about it. What’s the point of wearing the tank top if the bra is already underneath?”

“I’m sorry?”

“Your tits are already encased in what seems to be a rather revealing silky red bra. Maybe it would be a better costume if you just took the tank top off and went with the bra as a top.”

“A top?”

“Yes. It would make it a better costume. I bet girls with better costumes get more treats.”

“Treats, yes, more treats. So you mean, like this?”

“Oh wow, yes exactly. Now see how much freer your big teenage tits are to bounce around and really show how firm and supple they are?”

“Uh huh... They feel nice, and the air makes my nipples hard.”

“Yes, Megan, I can see that. They’re quite the pair.”

“Um... are you sure it’s okay for me to be just wearing my bra out in the neighborhood?”

“Well, it’s your costume. I mean like I said before, a girl like you needs to be careful out there. A lot of guys wouldn’t be as helpful as I am. They might expect you to do more than just smile and say trick or treat.”

“Oh no...”

“Yes, I’m afraid it’s true. Not all guys are kind enough to assist a young slut like you. They just enjoy using your body for their perverted little pleasure.”

“Thank you, mister.”

“Not a problem. As the only trick or treater I’ve had tonight, I’m just glad to help. You know, I usually end up just helping the kid’s mothers. You’re an unexpected treat really.”

“A treat?”

“Not just yet. Let’s first finish up with your costume. Now that skirt is actually great. It shows off your legs really nicely, and you have incredible legs. I meant what I said about the strip club. They’d probably pay through the roof if you went in and straddled those smooth legs around some of their male customers. There’s just one thing that isn’t working.”

“Oh, what thing is that?”

“You’re wearing panties, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am. I’m not really a slut.”

“Yes, I understand that, Megan. But you see tonight you’re dressed like a slut. It’s all part of the Halloween fun. So if you dress like a slut, panties are really unnecessary, right?”

“Um... I guess that makes sense.”

“Of course it does. So why don’t you just slide your panties off. I’ll even throw the nasty things away. You wouldn’t want to have to carry them with you from house to house, would you?”

“No, that would be awkward.”

“Yes, so just... ah there you go. Now doesn’t that make your slutty little schoolgirl cunt feel better, not having any annoying panties in the way?”

“Ooh... a little. Yeah! But it’s so breezy on the porch here. It tickles a bit.”

“That’s fine. Step right into my foyer here. That way you won’t be too chilled.”

“Thanks.”

“Not a problem. I mean part of the real benefit of being dressed like a slut is being hot, right?”

“So am I a more convincing schoolgirl slut now?”

“Hmmm.... let me take a look. Well, you definitely look the part. Like I suggested before, pigtails might complete the look. Your cute little face really sells the innocent look. The skirt and bra really make it obvious how enormously slutty you are. I think you might just pull it off.”

“Really?!”

“Yes.”

“So now I can have my treat?”

“Well, don’t get ahead of yourself. I said you looked like a schoolgirl slut. And really, you do. Why it’s been years since I saw a cute little teenager like yourself, all hot and slutty looking. Those tits are just calling out for me to suck them, fuck them, and do all kinds of perverted things to.”

“Ooh, really?”

“Yes, and again pardon my crudeness. But still, something is lacking. Have you taken any drama classes?”

“No, not really.”

“Oh, that’s too bad. You see, what kids often forget around Halloween is that a costume isn’t fully successful on its own. You really need the attitude and performance to sell the costume.”

“That makes sense.”

“Yes, it does, Megan. But with you, I just don’t see the performance. I mean you look like a little slut. And I’m sure a lot of guys would simply say that’s good enough. But I’m really trying to be helpful for you. And since you haven’t taken any acting lessons, I’m not sure there’s much we could do to help.”

“Aww... but I can try. What would help convince people I’m a slutty schoolgirl?”

“I don’t know. What do you think of when you think of a slutty schoolgirl?”

“Um... well, they show off their bodies.”

“You have that part down.”

“And they aren’t afraid to say things like cock, cunt, and tits.”

“Okay, it sounds like you have that part down too.”

“And they like to... um... well I guess they like to fuck and suck all day.”

“Exactly, Megan. And see, you strike me as a real good girl. I can’t really imagine you being a slutty little teen whore like that.”

“I could pretend.”

“Ah... but pretending isn’t really gonna work for your costume. If you were a vampire or a robot, I might say yes. But pretending to be a slut is pretty difficult.”

“I’m really good at pretending.”

“I don’t know. Maybe, well, okay give me an example. Say something to me like slutty schoolgirl Megan.”

“Okay, er... I wanna suck your cock!”

“Hmm... not bad. But really, who couldn’t say something slutty like that. Just because a girl sucks cock doesn’t make her fully a slut does it?”

“I guess not.”

“So try again. I’m willing to hear you out.”

“Thanks, um... okay how about this? I wanna suck your cock so deep inside my throat you blast my belly full of that hot sticky seed inside your big thick cock!”

“Better. Actually much better. You pick things up very quickly.”

“Thanks. I really tried.”

“There’s just one little problem.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, sluts, real ones, do a lot more than suck cock.”

“Right.”

“So let’s hear you say something else.”

“Okay. Um... hey mister, wanna bend me over the table here and fuck my slutty brains out? I’d let you cum all up inside my tight little virgin cunt.”

“Wow, Megan. I’m impressed. You really sounded like a true slut for a moment there.”

“Thanks. See I can pretend really well.”

“You can. Let me ask you something. Are you really a virgin?”

“Er... yeah. Does that hurt me being convincing as a slut?”

“A little. Let me quiz you and see how you do.”

“Okay.”

“So if you’re a little dirty schoolgirl slut and I fucked your tight little virgin cunt, spraying my cum all inside you, you realize you could get pregnant?”

“Yes, that’s true. I hadn’t thought about that.”

“No, Megan. You’re not pretending now. Try and answer the question in character.”

“Ohhh... okay. Sorry about that. Yeah fucking shoot me full of your seed, mister. Who cares if I get knocked up? I’m a slutty little whore!”

“Impressive. Very good answer, Megan. I think we’ve helped you out quite a bit.”

“Really, so I can get my treat now?”

“I think you’re just about ready. One last thing though.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, to really convince people of what you are, you have to be all in character. You really need to become Megan, the horny schoolgirl slut, while in your costume.”

“Okay.”

“You think you can really do that? It’s a lot to handle.”

“I can handle anything, I’m a stupid little slut!”

“Nice, Megan. Very convincing. Now about your treat.”

“Ooh goody, here’s my bag!”

“Your bag? But Megan, you’re a little teenage slut, what would you need a bag for?”

“Um... ya know, my candy and stuff?”

“Oh Megan, and I thought you’d finally understood everything. Your costume doesn’t require you to carry a bag.”

“It doesn’t?”

“No, think about it for a second. What do slutty schoolgirl’s want?”

“Big cocks slamming inside of them?”

“Exactly, a slut wants a cock inside her all the time. And what kind of treat comes from cocks?”

“Uh... cum?”

“Precisely. And you don’t carry cum around in a bag, do you?”

“No, of course not.”

“Where does a slut keep the cum she collects?”

“Ooh I know. A real slut keeps all that gooey delicious cum right up inside her pussy, or maybe in her belly. Is that right?”

“Yes Megan, you got it. A schoolgirl slut doesn’t need a bag because she keeps all those treats up inside her body. And remember, a real slut doesn’t care where she gets her treats. There are many places to keep cum inside you.”

“Oh, okay.”

“So, now are you ready for your treat?”

“Ooh yeah. I’m fucking ready to suck your cock so hard. Then I want you slamming me over the side of this table here until you fill me with your juicy load!”

“Sounds like you’re ready then. Just let me loosen my pants here.”

“Oh wow! It’s soooo big!”

“Go right ahead, Megan. A slut does all the work getting cocks inside her.”

“Ohhh... mmmphh... mmmm... ohhh... mphhh...”

“Ungh... Oh Megan, Ohhh yessss! Oh you are a little slut aren’t you?”

“mmmpphhhh... mmm...slurrrrrrp... ungggg...”

“Oh Megan, if you keep this up, I’ll give you a treat early!”

“Mmpphh.... pop... No, mister. I want this big hard cock splitting me wide open. I want you filling my cunt so full I feel like I’ll burst. Then I want you exploding inside me, loading me down with all that hot sticky seed!”

“You’re a very convincing slut, Megan.”

“I’m the best! Now come on mister, bend me over and fuck my brains out!”

“Sorry for all the crudeness, Megan, but your tits feet fantastic. And what a fucking sweet little cunt you have.”

“Oh yesss... Oh fuck. Slide that monster inside me. Tear through my stupid virginity!”

“Okay... unghhhh....”

“OOOOOHHHH! OHHH yesssssss!”

“Oh wow, Megan you’re really tight. The best sluts are always the tight ones!”

“Oh fuck, oh shit yeah. I’m the best slut ever!”

“Ungh... oh... Megan, your cunt is incredible! I may have been wrong before when I questioned your costume choice. This... unghhh... was an excellent one and very appropriate for your tight little body!”

“Ohhhhh... oh fuckkk... sooo deeep! Do it, mister, do it. Fucking cum inside me. Fill me like a fucking cum bucket!”

“Ungh.... I think I’m about to. And you just named another perfect costume for next year. Imagine... unghhh... oh... imagine wearing a bucket around your waist and nothing else. You’d be one hell of a cum bucket!”

“Ohhhh fuck yessssss!”

“Unghhhh... ohhh... here I cum Megan. Prepare to accept your treat!”

“Oooohhhh... sooo much! It’s sooooo deep inside meeeee! I can feel it squirting so far into me!”

“Ohhh... oh wow. Oh fuck! Megan, you are without a doubt one of the most convincing slutty schoolgirls I’ve ever seen. I think I filled you up!”

“Sooo full!”

“Well, that was certainly entertaining. I definitely think you changed my mind.”

“Oohhh... I did, about what?”

“You’re definitely just the right age to trick or treat. Hopefully you enjoyed my treat more than my trick.”

“Huh?”

“Oh, here let me pull out of you. Your cunt is so hot though. Anyway, Megan, I was saying I hoped you enjoyed my treat better than my trick.”

“What trick?”

“Nothing really. I guess I simply helped you with your costume.”

“Yeah, and thanks. I really feel like a slutty little whore.”

“You look like one too.”

“Yeah, the warm semen sliding from between my legs helps, right?”

“It does.”

“Thanks, mister.”

“Oh you’re most welcome young lady. I guess you have a lot more houses to visit.”

“Mmm... yeah and loads more treats to collect.”

“Then you should be on your way then. Hope you have a wonderful Halloween!”

“You too, mister. Thanks so much for the really generous load of treats.”

“Anytime, Megan. I’d fuck your slutty body any day. And you know what?”

“What?”

“I’ll be generous. Since I only had you stop by so far tonight, if you want to stop back by later, I’ll give you anything I have left.”

“Ooooh, goody! You mean I can have more hot sticky cum stuffed inside me?”

“Of course. You are a slut after all.”

“A slutty schoolgirl.”

“Exactly. Have fun humping all the men who answer their doors.”

“Mmmm... can’t wait! See ya later.”

“Oh... um one thing, Megan.”

“Huh?”

“Your... well...”

“Ohhh! Oopsy, wouldn’t want the girls just hanging out like this would I?”

“Well not until you say trick or treat at some other lucky household.”

“Guess I got a little too into character.”

“Don’t worry, young lady. You can never get too into character for being a slut.”

“You said it, mister. Be back later.”

The End