The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 9

A new Development

I was in my bed with Kathy one Saturday morning. We were resting from a vigorous round of sex, just cuddling as we cooled down.

“Glenn, I have a problem I can’t handle by myself.”

I hugged her and reassured her that she was not alone here.

“What can I do to help?”

“It’s about Bobbie”, she said. Now Bobbie was a miniature version of Kathy. She was about Kim’s size and was showing all the signs of becoming as sexy as her mother. Her hair was a little brighter red and her breasts hadn’t reached their full growth yet. “She keeps asking questions about us and our relationship. She is attracted to you”.

I was stunned. I certainly had noticed the nubile young girl living in my house but had never considered her as sexual.

“She wants to know about sex and why I keep coming to your room. I don’t think she’ll wait much longer before she starts experimenting with some boy from school. I don’t want her to learn about sex and love from some horny schoolboy that really doesn’t know what to do either! Will you help me?”

I was stunned. “What did you have in mind?”

“Come to our rooms tonight after dinner. I want you to teach Bobbie the difference between fucking and making love!”

“That’s just a little bit illegal, you know.”

“Yes, but I promise that no one but us would know. It’s important to me that she learns about men from someone like you. This is my only chance to keep her from making the same mistakes I did. I’ve had her on birth control pills for six months now so we don’t have to worry about pregnancy. Please help me.”

I agreed to come but with misgivings. I resolved to stop if Bobbie displayed any fear or hesitation.

I knocked on Kathy’s door after dinner. I had showed, shaved, and was generally presentable. Bobbie was sitting on the sofa; her legs tucked up under a short skirt, watching TV. Kathy pulled me over to the sofa and sat me between her and Bobbie. We watched TV for a while, occasionally making comments on stupid scriptwriters’ views on reality.

Bobbie gradually shifted around so that she was leaning against my arm. I had the other one over Kathy’s shoulder. It was all very relaxed and intimate. Bobbie looked at me and her mother and then pulled my arm over her shoulder too and lay her head against my chest. She was breathing deeply and I could tell the Treatment was having its effect on her.

Kathy kissed my check and nodded towards Bobbie. I took the hint and kissed the top of Bobbie’s head, caressing her check with my hand. She gave a startled “oh!” and looked up to kiss me on the lips. It wasn’t much of a kiss but her inexperience was endearing.

She looked at her mom with some confusion.

“It’s all right dear. Glenn knows how to share his love for me. If you want, he can share it with you too”.

Bobbie didn’t say anything. She just threw her arms around my neck and kissed me harder.

“I want to share, mom, but I don’t know how.”

“That’s OK sweetheart, we’ll show you everything you need.”

I pulled Bobbie over into my lap and began to kiss her neck while my hand gently caressed her breast. She started to pant a little, excited but unsure what was coming next. Kathy unbuttoned Bobbie’s blouse and pushed it back over her shoulders. I pulled it over her arms and tossed it aside. I quickly flipped the catch on her bra and slid it off. She buried her face in my shoulder, a little embarrassed to be seen by a man for the first time. I tilted her chin up and kissed her saying, “You’re very beautiful.” And she was. Her creamy skin was soft and smooth, changing into pink where her nipples began. Those breasts were firm on her chest and didn’t need any support but I cupped a hand under one, feeling it’s weight. Her quick intake of breath told me she liked the feeling as much as I did. I began to roll a tiny pink nipple between my thumb and forefinger, causing more heavy breathing and a small moan.

I bent my head and took her other breast into my mouth, sucking gently and flicking the nipple with my tongue. She clasped my head to her chest, giving short moans of delight. A rosy flush spreading over her pale skin showed how turned on she was. Kathy leaned in and kissed first me on the cheek and then Bobbie on the lips. She started to undo Bobbie’s pants. We all stood for a moment while Bobbie quickly slid her pants down and kicked them off. They both took advantage of the moment by slowly unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off. Bobbie began to kiss my chest and stomach while Kathy worked my pants and underwear off.

Bobbie caught her breath when she looked down to see my hard cock. Her eyes showed more surprise when her mom knelt down and began to lick it. “This is a cock, dick, or penis. All men love it when you show them how much you like it. This one smells and tastes especially good.” Bobbie moved down too and began to lick it with her mother. “Oh, you’re right! It’s great!” Bobbie opened her mouth and pushed the head in. She washed the head with her tongue but couldn’t fit any more inside. She grabbed the stem with her tiny hand to hold it as she continued. Kathy placed her hand over Bobbie’s and began to gently jack it up and down. She said, “Use your hand on his dick and balls when you want to get him really excited.

I was excited enough already that I was about to erupt and told her so. I wasn’t sure that Bobbie would like cum in her mouth just yet. Kathy took charge again and replaced Bobbie’s mouth with her own. She took me much deeper, giving my balls a small caress as she did so. I moaned and blasted a shot into her mouth. She held me inside and jacked six or eight more good shots from me before I finished. She let some of the cum tickle out of her mouth and cover my softening rod.

I lay back on the couch as Kathy began the next lesson. She asked Bobbie to taste the cum to see if she liked it. Bobbie was quick to dab a fingertip into the creamy essence and touch it to her tongue. She did it again and then dispensed with the finger, lapping the cream off my cock directly.

“It’s wonderful!, she said in surprise. “Do all men taste like this?”

Her mom smiled, “No. Most are just tolerable. This is the only one I’ve found that I really like to eat.” Bobbie licked and cleaned and looked for any stray drops.

All this attention had brought me back to hardness and I wanted to continue the love lesson. I pulled Bobbie up on top of me and kissed her, letting her thighs fall over my leg. I began to squeeze her buttocks, pulling her crotch into my leg. She was wearing a thong style panty which left her bare to my touch even though she was still partially clothed. She tucked her head into my chest, kissing me as she enjoyed the stimulation. I rolled her over on the couch and quickly knelt beside her. She pushed up to give me room to roll her panties down her legs and toss them aside.

Her virgin pussy was lightly framed by wisps of red hair, so fine it could barely been seen. She looked in panic to her mother when I began to lick her, moving deep within her folds. She was wet almost instantly, her body doing its best to prepare for her initial sexual invasion. She tasted fresh and delightful. She started to mew softly and clutch at my head when I moved upward and transferred my attentions to her clit.

“Oh Mom! Mom!", she called as she began her orgasm. She convulsed once, and then again, and then screamed as she met her peak.

I laid my head on her stomach and waited until she had come down enough to be coherent again. “Mom, that was the most fantastic thing I’ve ever felt!", she said as she clutched me to her. Kathy replied, “That’s still only part of it. The big step is still to come. By now you should be stimulated, lubricated and ready to fuck.”

I stood up, lifted Bobbie into my arms, and carried her into a bedroom. After laying her down on the bed, I parted her thighs and crawled between them. My cock, heavy and swollen, brushed against her pubis. She looked down, seeing it as if for the first time, and seem a little panicked. “Mom, will it hurt? It’s so big!”

Kathy grasped Bobbie’s hand and reassured her. “It may sting a little at first but the hurt won’t last long. Soon it will feel like heaven.”

Kathy grasped my rod between our bodies and pushed it back and forth, picking up the lubrication from Bobbie’s pussy. She then directed it down and pushed the head into the tight opening. I pressed forward a little, drawing a gasp from Bobbie. I continued making short little strokes, not really pushing in, just letting her feel the hardness within her. She relaxed a little, smiling a brave smile and making some small movements of her own. Presently, I was in far enough to feel the constriction of her hymen blocking further progress.

I paused for a while, kissing her and telling her how beautiful she was. She was still holding her mom’s hand when she said, " OK, let’s do it all the way!” I pushed a little harder and felt the blockage give way as she gasped. I waited a moment and then began to slid steadily deeper, not pausing until I was in her all the way. She groaned, “Oh Mom. I feel stuffed! It stings but doesn’t hurt too much.”

I waited a minute, letting her relax and know she could really accommodate me inside her. Then, kissing her face again, I began to move gently back and forth, moving slow enough that she could feel my dick slid within her. She started to pant as I picked up the pace, building both her lust and mine to the peak. She started humping her hips at me, trying to get every last inch inside her. I was very close and beginning to sweat, glistening with the excitement and exertion. I lunged another time and then squirted a tremendous splash of hot cum into her pussy.

The smell and feel of this was enough to send her over the edge, shaking and crying her orgasm into my chest. I sent several more blasts into her teen body until it ran out between her legs, unable to find room within. I held myself quietly within her for a time, waiting until she was completely finished and allowing her to feel the closeness and comfort of my body.

I finally rolled off her and took a deep breath. She wasted no time but immediately scrambled up to take my marinated cock into her mouth. Kathy was also quick to want more of my essence and Bobbie shared me with her. I relaxed, catching my breath as the two redheads; mother and daughter, swapped my half-hard dick between them. I didn’t stay half-hard for long and Kathy swung her leg over me, inserting me into her sopping cunt. She closed her eyes as she rode me, quickly reaching her peak. I had a couple more shots that I blasted into her. Bobbie helped by caressing my balls. When Kathy pulled off, she and Bobbie went back to their game of pass the penis, cleaning every inch of the juicy morsel.

This evening started a new phase of my life. It became apparent that Bobbie had no intention of giving up sex with me. Her mom seemed perfectly happy about it and continued to join in frequently. The two girl sessions were now more the norm than unusual but the pairs of girls rarely changed. I was having sex at least twice a day and having orgasms three to four times each time. You’d think I’d run out of cum but the Treatment had completely changed my capacity. I rarely had the same girl for two days in a row and Kim assured me that she at least, needed the recuperation time.