The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Transylvanian Twins”

by Jay Roberts

MC MMF

I thought that my meeting the beautiful and exotic Wolfe Twins was by accident, but learned later that I had chosen.

I was in the dinning hall at Columbia University. My thesis was foremost in my thoughts and I was absorbed in going over some library notes I had made. When I realized that two people were standing on the other side of the oak table staring at me with amused smiles.

“We are the Wolfes.” The young man stated with pride, “Twins, you know. You’re thinking that we look identical but we can’t be.”

His method of conversation mimicked that we had known each other before and were continuing an earlier topic. I picked up the style and offered, “Yes, of course, you would have to be of the same gender to be identical, but as siblings you do bear an uncanny similarity of form and feature.” He had spoken in a cultured British accent and I found myself falling into an approximation of his speech.”

“Are you English?” she asked. “We are, you know. Over here putting away a masters in psychology.” Her voice was almost a duplicate of his, perhaps a high pitch but similarly throaty and mellow. They had the kind of vocal production and diction that I could listen to for a long time and still crave more.

“No I am a crude American. Won’t you have a seat? I can fetch some coffee for you, or perhaps tea?”

They both said ‘no’ at the same time. The lad, whose name was Graham laughed, “We never eat between meals.” He shot a glance at this sister and they both giggled. Her name I soon learned was Pammy, for Pamela, I supposed. I wondered if he was affectionately known as Grammy. I laughed to myself.

We sat not talking staring at each other. They were surely a strange pair, very good looking, yes, almost beautiful, but this was mitigated by their odd skin color. It was very pale and their shapely lips were unnaturally red. Both had black hair, pulled back severely exposing a nice widows peak. Graham’s face was smooth. I was sure he never shaved. His arms, resting on the table next to hers looked identical, both smooth and hairless. They looked, and this is unfair, like characters out of an Anne Rice novel.

She touched my hand and smiled with gorgeous teeth. We picked you Charlie. We decided you were the handsomest chap in the entire master’s program. Graham decided that we should just take courage and beard you right here and make you are very good friend.”

I was flattered, and pleased, as I had no friends here in New York City. I attended Columbia from my home in Washington, D.C. where my father was an Assistant Secretary of State. This school has the best ever course in European History. That was the field in which I intended to specialize and teach.

They had already, a moment before, extracted my parental history and city of origin. I felt encouraged to ask them about their parents. Graham said they lived a few miles outside of London in a former church. “Do they visit you here at Columbia?” I was told no, never. “Are they very old?” I asked.

That seemed to amuse them. Pam throatily purred, “Totally ancient, you know.”

“Do you live in the dormitory,” Graham asked?

“Oh no, that’s reserved for undergraduates. I have a little hovel off 101st Street and West End Avenue. Perhaps later, we could squeeze in and have a drink and some cheese.”

“Lovely,” said Pam, “But you must come to our digs first. Our Daddy, divorced from Mum, you know, is unseemly rich and he has booked a stunning suite for us in the Plaza Hotel Tower. What say we go there right now."?

Well I had no other plans except to study and make more notes, but my eyes were getting tired from all that and I quickly agreed.

I surely was not prepared for the sumptuousness of this suite. Ceilings were impossibly high, windows with heavy velvet drapes went from floor to ceiling. The furnishings were not what you would expect for two-I’d guess twenty year olds-but rather staid, almost stogy. Heavy oak pieces and decorative accessories you might see at your maiden aunt’s house.

“Throw off your coat and jacket, Charlie,” Pam said, grabbing it to rush me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see into the bedroom where Graham was undressing. Just before he slipped into a dressing gown he stood totally naked. I could see the luxuriant black pubic hair and the same under his arms as he stretched. I began to wonder if I was too quick to make friends with the Wolfes. They were a bit unconventional.

Graham joined us. I was acutely conscious that he was naked under the flimsy silk dressing robe.

He busied himself in making drinks. “A Bloody Mary for me.” called Pam from her bedroom.

“I think I’ll have the sane.” Graham called. “You?” he said in my direction.

“I guess a beer, is that okay?”

“No it’s not laddie, we don’t keep beer, but I have a very old, very excellent Cognac. It cost Daddy a small fortune and we will spite him but drinking lots of it.”

Graham had been unintentionally blocking my view of the bedroom that Pam had entered, but now as he went to the bar I could see directly into the room. These kids sure don’t believe in privacy. She was just unhooking her bra. Her breasts were small but conical and stuck out like two beacons. She had the same wild growing public hair as her brother. She also donned a thin gauzy cotton robe and sat on a nearby chair.

The drinks were served. I noticed no cheese or other snack was offered. In any event, the brandy was outstanding. The few times I had tasted brandy it was sharp, this was mellow and honey-like in consistency.

I sank back against the cushions of the couch and sighed. “This is the life, eh?”

Graham chuckled and pulled up a chair in front of me. He began to talk about their class work and the thesis they had just gotten approved. His voice seemed to drone on and soon I stopped listening and only the sound of his voice was there, as a background sound. I saw Pam get up and turnout all the lights in the room and then turned on the gas lit fireplace.

Time seemed to pass slowly. The next thing I remembered is that the two of them were naked and doing a kind of Native American dance around the couch, their perfect bodies gleaming red and orange from the fireplace flames. As they passed around in front of me, it was difficult to know which figure was Pam’s and which was her brother’s, as they were of the same height and built so much alike.

It seemed only a moment later that I sat up on the couch and shook my head. “I am so sorry, I guess I dozed off. I had the strangest dream.”

They were sitting together, she on the chair and he on the arm, both dressed of course. “Tell us about it. Did you like it?” he asked with real interest.

“Was it sexy? I bet it was. I think you have lots of sexual thoughts, dear Charlie.”

I decided not to answer. I roused myself and told them that it was getting late and I would taxi back to my place and try to do some work before going to bed.

I shook hands with Graham, but Pam rushed up and gave me a long wet kiss on the cheek. She said, “We’ll see you in the café, same time.”

An unformed doorman hailed a cab for me. As I got in the cab and tipped him, he thanked me profusely with a heavy British accent. This was my day for Brits I thought. When I was settled in the cab, I experienced that lassitude one gets after vigorous sex. It is hard to explain, but you have all felt it: a kind of emptiness in the groin area, a feeling of depletion.

The next day I was back at my table, my remains of my meal dishes arranged around me as I make corrections in the draft of the first page. Suddenly two warm, soft, rather fragrant hands covered my eyes. “Guess who?” sang a soft voice.

I was about to say hello to Pam but when the hands were removed, there was Graham smiling at me, with those beautiful family teeth. “Where’s Pam?” I asked feeling that they were more like conjoined twins, their personalities totally intertwined.

“She’s at the hotel. I told her I could cell phone her as soon as we knew our destination. I thought I might favor you with a visit to your tent.”

I demurred, telling him that I had to get more done on the thesis.

“Pammy will be terribly disappointed.” He reached out, across the table and took both of my hands in his and held them firmly, fixing my gaze with a steady one of his dark brown eyes. I noticed how the whites, so bleachingly white. “I think that you really don’t have to work more today. I think you want very much to take me to your rooms. Isn’t that correct?” He said the last phrase rather commandingly.

I spoke hesitatingly, somewhat put off by his bossy attitude. “Well, er, I guess I could take a bit of time...from the work. Y-e-s-s-s, we could go to my digs.”

He smiled with what I thought looked like triumph.

My place was only a few blocks walk and we set out. It was late April but one of those days that could have been July. I had dressed for summer this morning putting on cargo shorts and an athletic shirt. Graham had noticed as we walked. “I like what you are wearing. It makes you look like an eighteen year old.....very fetching.” Then he licked his lips seductively. “Did you dress for me or Pammy?”

I choked up and found it difficult to answer. I murmured something inane and we finally reached the front door. I used my key. “I’m afraid it is three flights up.” We trudged up, I, as usual became somewhat breathless, but Graham smoothly and easily negotiated the steps and was not winded at all.

Inside it was stuffy. I went around and opened windows. Graham was talking on the phone. “She’ll be down in about an hour.”

I asked if he wanted refreshment and he said no. “Come sit here with me and we can have a nice chat.” I was startled to note that he had pulled his shirt out of his pants and had opened all the buttons so that his bare chest was showing. This boy, I decided, was a frustrated nudist.

I sat on one end of the couch and he at the other. “You maligned your flat. It’s rather nice; rather like you.” Then clearing his throat he said, “Do you have regular sex. At your age, or rather our age, there is a much internal pressure to get it on.”

I told him that I haven’t yet socialized at school and haven’t met any girls. “Of course, in Washington there are lots of dances and I go on dates almost every weekend.”

“Do you usually get laid?”

I was still a technical virgin. Some of the girls were quite frisky, but I have yet to get a full fuck. I gave him a non-committal reply.

“Have you had sex with boys?”

I turned red. He noticed. “School boy wank sessions, eh?”

I didn’t confirm that, but it was true. During prep school there were hot sessions I still remembered.

“I guess you are friendly with your right hand?”

“Well that’s a little personal.”

Suddenly he arose. “Stand up Charlie.”

Without thinking I got up and was standing in front of him.

“Your eyes are rather tired from your work today. Is that true?”

“Yes,” I answered in a whisper.

“Wouldn’t it s-o-o wonderful to just relax and fall into a comfortable sleep?”

“Yes,” I uttered barely audibly.

“Then allow yourself to let go and slide into a safe warm place and sleep.”

I was fast losing it. The room had disappeared from my consciousness and only his voice and his presence seemed important. My eyelids fluttered, my mouth became slack. I felt a pulsing wind against my cheek like the beating of wings. Then all went black.

I have no idea how long I was sleeping but when I became conscious I was naked. I heard myself moaning and breathing in rasps. I looked down and Graham’s bare shoulders were against my knees and he was licking and slurping over something. I soon realized that he was sucking my penis. It felt so good. I reached out and patted his hair and rubbed his shoulder in gratitude. He left off his sucking and smiled up at me. “Welcome to the living. Don’t fight it, let yourself cum.”

I closed my eyes and returned to a half somnambulistic state. I felt my orgasm approaching, but in slow motion. I was pulsing but not ejaculating. It was delicious agony.

“He’s in orbit,” said a voice, Pam’s. “He’s trying to fight. How cute.”

Then she came over and leaned in to me. She put her scalding lips on mine and extended her long slippery tongue to meet mine. Then she began stroking my right nipple, cooing, “Cum Charlie. It’s okay, we want you to be happy.”

I felt my cum speeding out of the sky. The sounds in the room, sounds of orgasmic cries were my own. Suddenly I turned rigid as a stone, then my hips began bouncing and thrusting. Graham held on and then, wave after wave of spewing semen shot out of my cock. I could feel Graham’s throat muscles swallowing it all.

At last I was quiet. I was fully awake. Graham was on his haunches, his cock erected shamelessly. He was smiling, little traces of my cum on his lips.

He turned to his sister. “I think he enjoyed that, don’t you?”

“Yes and you did very well.” She wiped his lips with a tissue. “I think you should suggest that our little boy take a rest for awhile and then perhaps he will be ready to repay his debt to us.”

“Oh yes, good idea.” He turned to me half lolling on the couch. “You are so tired, let yourself sink into a deep sleep and when you awake, you will be very horny and want to have sex with us.”

I awoke in awhile. It didn’t seem to be long. My pant’s fly was open and my penis was pulled out. I looked around the room, Pam was lying on the other couch, half asleep, Graham was snoring on a chair. It had become dark outside.

“Hello,” I called. They both jumped into action.

“Hey, Charlie, I see your penis is growing larger. Do you want to play?,” asked Pam coming over.

Graham roused himself. “I hope you don’t mind, dear boy, but I gave you a small injection in your weapon and it should stay hard a long time and your libido should be rampant.”

It was true, I was horny as a toad and my cock was hard and even leaking a little from the piss slit. These were diabolical kids but right now I was in no mood to make a judgment. I was horny and eager to nut (as they say).

Graham pulled me into a position where my ass was in the air. I knew what he had in mind and I was up for it. “Fuck me Graham, but be careful, I am a little afraid.”

“Don’t worry babe, I have the perfect cock to fuck you, slim and long. It won’t hurt going in but it will work on all the hot places inside. Take a deep breath and don’t tighten up.”

Pam lay down in front of me exposing her cunt to my view. It looked beautiful and smelled heavenly. I could see that the pale pink lips were already opening in anticipation. I leaned forward and licked the lips, then I licked her growing clit. Her moaning and cries were like a stimulant to me. I called to Graham, “Come on you weeny, get that cock in my hole and do your duty.”

He moaned at my words and slipped his slim cock inside about two inches. I moved back to capture more. “Oh, you hot fuck. You want it, don’t you?”

My only answer was “Fuck me.”

There we were, my tongue basting the fragrant cunt which was spewing honey and Graham behind me seriously fucking me.

About five minutes of this and Graham shouted that he was going to cum. “This kid is just too hot, I can’t help myself.”

Pam began to shake with her impending orgasm, crying out and sobbing. My own cock could not take more and I thrusting my hips, my cock rubbing on the couch below. Finally my cock seemed to suck itself in and then lengthened and shot out a small sample of cum, then a long stream and then four quick short spurts.

Graham made one more fucking motion and then began to unload hot semen into my hungry ass. He fell across my back.

We all disengaged and fell apart, parting and sighing.

Graham’s cell phone rang. I heard him talking angrily to the person on the other end. Finally he hung up.

“Who was that”? Pam asked.

“It was Dad. He’s pissed about the booze we used in the room. I told him to fuck himself.”

“That was your Dad from London?” I asked.

They both looked at each other. Finally Pam said, “I think we better enlighten him.”

“Yeah,” said Graham. We are going to Columbia on a student loan. My old man is a doorman at the Plaza.”

“I met him,” I said.

We are actually living in two separate rooms, if you can call them that, really jail cells, in the dorms.”

“Then you are not, you know, the undead?” That did sound a little too dramatic.

“No,” said Pam softly, we’re just Brits here for college. Does this mean you hate us?”

“Not at all. Where can we do our fucking, here, I guess.”

They laughed. Graham said, “You are a good sort. I guess we know how to pick ‘em after all.”

End