The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transmitter

Chapter 2: The Restaurant

I drove the rest of the way to the restaurant without saying a word to Katie. My tests were far from complete; so far, I really hadn’t made Katie do anything she wasn’t willing to on some level. Sure, the undressing and the sex had happened outside of our apartment, but it still happened in private. For all I knew, she had a secret desire to have sex in that way.

My tests at the restaurant were two-fold. One, I needed to know the range of the device, at least at its low power settings. Two, I wanted to see if it could make someone do something that they ordinarily wouldn’t do.

I intentionally parked at the far end of the restaurant’s lot, because I didn’t want a lot of people coming and going to question some of the activities I had planned. Katie questioned it, but I just told her that I didn’t want anyone to park next to my car and hit it with their car door. She seemed to accept that answer.

I got out of the car first, and walked around to open Katie’s door. I may be a dirty sex fiend, but let it not be said that I am not chivalrous! Because of the position of Katie’s panties (by this time, around her ankles), she had a bit of difficulty getting out of the car. I helped her swivel her legs around so that she could put them on the ground, then pulled her up to her feet.

“Ouch! Damn, I knew I should have worn shoes,” she exclaimed. She was looking down at her feet, but thankfully according to my instructions, she ignored the panties there completely.

“Too late now, honey. Let’s just go in and get a seat before they get busy.”

She got halfway to the front door while I enjoyed watching her struggle with walking without knowing why. Both the roughness of the asphalt on her soles as well as her shortened stride due to the panties around her ankles were causing her considerable difficulty. But when she lifted one foot to brush the rocks off, I had to stop her so that the panties wouldn’t get left behind.

Statue.

Katie froze with her left foot on the ground, and the right one bent back up to meet her hand. She wasn’t balanced very well, and she began tipping over to the right almost immediately! Thankfully, I was walking on her right and was able to catch her pretty easily.

Keeping her balanced by placing my left hand on her distended thigh (which reminded my cock to swell up good and hard), I kneeled down to pull the panties back up and onto her legs. I didn’t quite pull them up all the way, but I bunched them up right below her pussy so that when she sat down she couldn’t help but notice them. I also took a quick moment to stroke her pussy, and felt quite a bit of my cold cum running down her leg.

Her panties almost back in place, I stood up and released her from her frozen position. The rest of the walk to the restaurant’s door went at a much quicker pace, and we were called to be seated within a few minutes.

I decided to wait until after ordering our meal before I tried the Transmitter out again. Meanwhile Katie was squirming uncomfortably on her seat. I don’t know whether it was the cold cum between her legs and the chair, or if the bunched up panties were getting in the way, but she just kept shifting and squirming and reaching under her skirt to tug on something.

“Katie, are you OK?”

“Of course. Why do you ask?”

“You look uncomfortable, with all that moving around you’re doing. Are you sure you’re OK?”

“I’m fine. I think there’s something under this seat, though. I’ll be OK in a moment. Just as soon as I get adjusted.”

I leaned over the table to try give her a quick peck on the lips, but Katie pulled away. “Sorry honey,” she said. “I really don’t feel like a kiss right now.”

“Please, just a little one?” I replied. “You look so beautiful tonight, I just want to show you how I feel about you.”

“That’s sweet, but for some reason your kisses are making me a bit uneasy. I don’t know why.”

This worried me a little bit. Deep down, she must know what’s going on, even if she couldn’t resist the commands. She must be afraid of removing something while in public. I figured that I could force the issue, so I said ”statue“, leaned over and kissed her, and said ”normal“.

Katie looked around the room nervously as she reached under her skirt and pulled off the panties. She dropped them matter-of-factly on the table just as our waitress appeared. The waitress saw Katie’s panties on the table and blushed, as did I. Bad timing! But thankfully, she didn’t say anything about them; she just introduced herself as Crystal and took our drink order.

Katie was cute, but Crystal was really hot. I mean smokin’ hot sexy! She was in her early twenties, 5′6″ and must have weighed less than 110 pounds. If I were more comfortable with the Transmitter, I would have had her join us. But disrupting her work schedule might have caused repercussions with the other employees and management, and I didn’t want to make a mess of things before I had even started. So I contented myself with a considerable stare at her ass as she walked away.

Katie noticed this, and kicked me under the table. “Jerk! I didn’t come out to a nice place with you to watch you ogle the other women! If you’re going to be like that, you might as well take me home!”

I didn’t want to deal with that right now, so I simply said ”statue“. I was getting ready to try my next test again anyway, so I figured now was a good a time as any.

Leaving Katie starting at me, I pulled out the Transmitter and flipped it on. Making sure the Transmitter was set to low, I instructed the people around me to scratch their heads for a second. Seeing that only the people at the next table responded, I turned up the power and tried again. I repeated the test over and over, using different commands for amusement (touch your nose, suck your thumb, scratch your crotch, etc.) until I determined the right amount of power to use to control everyone in the entire room (a radius of about 100 feet, which turned out to be about 10% power).

Then I spent a moment constructing a series of instructions that would give me an opportunity to have a little fun with some of the people around me. When I was sure I had it right, I clicked on the Transmitter and spoke.

“If someone by the name of Ken Hatton speaks to you tonight, you will find him to be a really great person. If you don’t already know him, you will begin to remember him as a good friend from your past, but you won’t be able to figure out where you met him. You will do whatever he suggests, no matter how you feel about it, and you will have fun doing it. You will greatly enjoy anything he does to you. You will have no objection to anything he says or does to other people, or anything that he commands other people to do, whether they do it to you or not. You will be completely honest with him, telling him whatever he wants to know, no matter how private. You will find him to be totally honest, and will believe anything he tells you. You will experience any physical or emotional feeling that he suggests to you as though it were real. And finally, you will not hold him responsible for anything that happens.”

I repeated the whole thing a second time to be sure everyone got it (making a mental note to myself to modify the Transmitter’s design to connect to a tape player), then turned it off and put it away.

To stop Katie’s tirade, I told her, “Katie, you really don’t mind if I look at other girls. In fact, it turns you on.”

Just then, I saw Crystal returning with our drinks, and I released Katie before she got to our table.

“Oh, God. I’m sorry honey,” Katie began, as our drinks were placed on the table. “I didn’t mean to go off on you like that. I guess I must be under more stress than I realized.”

Crystal glared uneasily at the panties on the table again. She appeared that she was about to say something about them, but must changed her mind because she just asked to take our order.

Before I could answer, Katie did. “Oh, we haven’t had enough time to decide yet. Can you come back in a few minutes?” Since Katie had been frozen almost the whole time she was here, she didn’t realize the amount of time that had passed.

“No problem,” Crystal responded responded as she walked away. I wanted to try out my new commands on her, so I excused myself from the table, telling Katie to go ahead and decide what she wanted. Then I hurried to catch up to Crystal just as she was going back into the kitchen.

“Hold up a moment,” I called out to her.

“Was there something you needed?” she asked nervously.

“No, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name’s Ken. Ken Hatton.”

I watched as her face went from professionally friendly to surprise and recognition. “Ken! How are you? Long time no see!”

“I’m surprised you didn’t remember me at the table,” I said, making up a story on the fly. “I’m hurt that you don’t remember the fantastic sex we used to have.”

“Oh, God. I’m so sorry,” she responded, suddenly recalling this ‘memory’. “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings!”

“No harm done,” I replied. “But those panties on the table, those are yours. I kept them from the last time we had sex. You’ve always been such a flirt with me. Remember how you tied them around my cock in the airplane restroom?”

“How could I forget?” she said in response to the false memory.

“Are you wearing panties now?” I asked.

“Of course,” she answered with a grin as she gave me a guilty/naughty smile and pressed her body against me gently. “Wanna see?”

“I’d love to see, especially since you aren’t wearing any panties,” I said. I was intentionally introducing conflicting memories to she how she would react to them.

“Oh my God!” she whispered as her hands went down to her waist, feeling through her skirt to confirm my statement. The motion of her arms also served to press her body more tightly against me. “Where did they go?”

“You just took them off at my table. You should put them back on ASAP.”

“Oh, yeah. I remember now. I was just flirting with you,” she rationalized. “It worked, didn’t it?” She bounced a bit with glee, causing her breasts to jiggle against my chest.

I was greatly enjoying the contact and was about to kiss her, when a guy called out from the kitchen. “Hey Crystal, are you coming to get table thirty-five’s order or not. It’s been sitting here too long already.”

Crystal looked disappointed. “I’ve got to get back to work. But I’ll see you later?” She smiled, hopeful.

“Sure thing. Don’t forget about your panties. You should put them back on while standing right in front of me and my girlfriend, who you find very sexy,” I suggested.

She kissed me quickly on the mouth before she started to skip back to the kitchen. I reached out with the palm of my hand and gave her a smack on the ass, elicting a delightful squeal from her as she went around the corner.

I went back to my table, where Katie was waiting patiently. She must have decided what she wanted, given that her menu was closed.

“What was that about?” she asked.

“Oh, just an old girlfriend,” I replied. “I’m thinking about hooking back up with her for a while. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Of course not, honey,” she answered sincerely. “You can do whatever you want. I’m not the jealous type, you know.”

“I know, " I said, an idea coming to mind. “In fact, you’re the type of woman who greatly enjoys watching her guy fool around with another girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am,” she replied sheepishly as the statement became true to her. She was about to say something else, but paused for a moment, embarassed. I waited patiently to hear her next words. “Um, the next time you spend time with her, can I come along? I want to watch the two of you have sex.”

“I not going to have sex with her. Been there, done that,” I lied. “I’m just planning on having coffee with her or something.” In the buff, with her sitting on my lap, I finshed the statement in my head.

“Oh,” she looked disappointed. Then she realized what she had implied. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that I wanted you to have sex with her! Your sex life is your business, not mine.” Funny words to hear, coming from my girlfriend. But I wasn’t complaining!

“It’s OK, I’m planning on fucking a few other women here tonight.”

Her face lit up. “Can I watch?”

“Maybe,” I replied, smiling at my fortune. “If you’re good. Why don’t you start being good by unbuttoning that blouse halfway and giving my cock a nice massage with your foot?”

This idea made her nervous, especially in a crowded place. “What if someone walks by and sees?”

“So what if they do?” I responded nonchalantly.

She smiled at me seductively as I felt her foot slowly slide up my leg and watched her fingers tug at the top button of her blouse. “OK, honey. Whatever you want...”

I smiled back at the girl who I just turned into my willing sex slave, and realized how great the future was going to be. Just then, our waitress walked up. And Katie blushed.

To be continued...