The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transference

by Altered State

“Excuse me.”

The voice didn’t register, not at first. But then, he was preoccupied. He was reading.

“Young man.” An ahem. “Excuse me, young man.“

He peered over the top of the book in which he was embroiled...an improbable thriller based on the concept of the Yellowstone “supervolcano” exploding and laying waste to the country. It was uneven, but fun.

“Yes?” he replied. “Can I help you?”

“Are you Dillon Devereaux?”

Only now did he focus on the owner of the voice. A tall woman, perhaps mid to late 50s, slim, gray haired, wearing a navy-blue suit with a skirt just above the calf, and nice calves they were. She was not drop-dead gorgeous, but she was certainly attractive. She stared down at him with a thin smile on full lips enhanced by a dark pink shade of lipstick.

“Yes,” he repeated, adding, “I’m Dillon Devereaux. How may I help you?” He stood and offered her his hand.

The smile became broader as she grasped his hand. “Wonderful. I’d heard that you were a very polite young man, and it’s obviously true. Can I ask for a moment of your time? It’s of the utmost importance.”

“Well...”

“The utmost importance. And it will only take a moment.” She leaned close. “It’s about your father.“

He gave her a crooked smile. “Well. Dad. Wonder what he’s up to now.”

She gave him a conspiratorial nod. “Might I share this with you?” She patted a leather messenger bag she carried. “I assure you, it’s very important.”

“All right,” he sighed. “If it’s that important.” He motioned to the chair next to his. “Please. Join me.”

“Not here,” she said, her voice just above a husky whisper. “We need to go somewhere private.” She put a hand on his shoulder. “This way.”

He left the book on the chair side table and let her guide him across the floor, her warm hand gently steering him toward and into the hallway behind the registration desk. There were several privacy nooks here, a place where one could study a volume without distractions, or, as in this case, share a secret...if that’s what it was. He’d never been in one of these nooks before, never mind that his father (who was on the County Library Board) had insisted they be included on the design. Apart from the lack of ambient light, he liked it. The room was small, perhaps ten feet square, with an overstuffed leather wing chair resting in the corner, with a reading lamp hanging above it and a small table in the opposite corner. A padded desk chair sat adjacent to the table. The walls were painted a pale blue, and there was nothing distracting hanging from the walls.

She slid a lever on the door. The latch closed, and outside, above the door handle, a sign switched from reading “Vacant” to “Occupied”, rather like a rest room on an airplane. “There,” she said. “Now we won’t be disturbed.”

He nodded. “Fine. Now maybe you’ll enlighten me: what is it I need to know about my father?”

“I think maybe you’d better sit down.” Again, she took him by the shoulder and eased him over to the wing chair, gently pressing him down into it. To his amazement, he let her do it. Perhaps it was her imposing nature; perhaps it was that an attractive woman was paying attention to him. Either way, he’d done everything she’d asked of him so far.

She moved the table across the room so it sat before the wing chair. then slid the desk chair beside it. Then she sat her bag on the table.

“This is very important,” she began. “You know, of course, that your father is considering a run for the Senate?”

“Well,” he said, “Some folks have spoken to him about it. But I don’t know if it’s anything serious.” He looked up at her suspiciously. “Are you a reporter or something? Because if you are, you’re talking to the wrong person.”

She smiled down at him. “Oh no, I’m not. Believe me, Dillon, you are very much the perfect person for this situation.”

He nodded uncertainly. “Okay. Can you at least tell me who you are? You sure seem to know who I am.”

“That’s because you’re a Devereaux. Everyone in this part of the state knows the Devereauxs.” She bowed formally. “But you’re right, I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Merry Parker. That’s Merry, M-E-R-R-Y, like Merry Christmas.” She held out a hand. “I’m very pleased to make your acquaintance, Dillon. We’re going to be very good friends, you and I.”

“Are we?” He noted that her hand was warm and soft as it clasped his. It was also hard to ignore her scent, a sort of a powder-meets-vanilla mix. It was quite evocative.

“Oh yes. Very good friends.” She opened her bag and took out a large-screen tablet, a little bigger and thicker than his sister’s iPad. She set it up on the table directly in front of him. Then she took out a small plastic box, from which she produced a pair of bluetooth earphones.

“Oh, are those AirPods?” he exclaimed. “They’re so neat. I always wanted a pair.”

“You’re in luck then.” She handed them to him. “These are yours once we’re done here. This too,” and she motioned to the tablet. “This is a secure system,” she whispered. “It works via a private satellite uplink. You can make contact with me at any time through this. I’ll demonstrate how later.” She saw the question in his eyes and smiled. “Also, I’ll explain to you exactly why you might need to contact me. Apart from expressing how much in love with me you are, of course.”

He gave an uncomfortable laugh and looked down.

She smiled. “Oh Dillon, don’t be so bashful. It’s perfectly normal to develop a crush on a forceful woman. Especially one who’s managed to get you alone in a darkened room, hmmm?” She winked at him. “It’s happened with me before, you know. I’m a trained therapist, and mostly I treat young people. Boys—and girls, Dillon—in therapy sometimes go through what we call ‘transference’. It’s perfectly natural, you know.” Again she winked, leaning in close to him. “Now, you’re a bit older than my usual patient, so if you do find yourself falling for me, why, just go ahead and let it happen. Who knows what sorts of wonderful things might result?”

She pressed a button on the back of the tablet, and the screen popped into life, empty save a plain blue background. “Now, place the buds in your ears, Dillon.”

He did, and she did likewise with a pair of her own. There was a moment of silence, a ‘beep’ to indicate the devices were paired, and then she said, “Can you hear my voice through the earbuds?”

“Yes,” he replied. “It’s a little soft though. And kinda echoey.”

“That’s an effect of the mixing. It’s supposed to sound layered, with plenty of reverb. Can you hear how my voice appears to be coming from both ears at differing times? It’s supposed to secure the attention of the listener. The volume, we’ll adjust it as we go along if we need to. For now, just give this your full attention.”

She tapped the tablet, and a vivid three-dimensional graphic filled the screen. It looked very much like a flashing multicolored whirlpool surrounded by rapidly-moving oval rings. It was hard to determine whether the rings were expanding or receding, but either way, it was very eye-catching.

Perhaps too much so. “That’s...that’s very...very impressive,” he said with a bit of an uncertain stammer. “But I still...I still don’t understand what this has to do with me or my father.”

She smiled and nodded. “You will. You will, Dillon. Just watch the screen and listen to my voice, and I’m sure that it all will become very clear.” She turned away long enough to further dim the room lights. “Is that better?” Without giving him time to answer, she continued: “Good, good. Just relax and watch the screen. Just a few moments, and you’ll understand it all, Dillon. Relax, and watch the screen.”

Her voice seemed to echo in his head. Maybe it was the earbuds, or the disorienting nature of the graphic on the screen. “I’m...I’m feeling a little, I don’t know, dizzy,” he said, reaching up to remove the earbuds. “I think maybe...”

“No dear, no no no,” she murmured, taking his hands. “You must leave the earbuds in place, or you won’t be able to understand what’s happening.” She lay his hands on the arms of the chair, patted them. “Just keep your hands right here, sweetheart. That’s right. Nice and comfortable. Just watch the screen, Dillon, watch the screen and listen to my voice. That’s all that’s important right now. The screen and my voice.” She rested a hand on the back of his neck, stroking gently. “Just relax, Dillon. Relax. Everything while be made clear in just a few moments. You can follow my instructions that long, can’t you? Just gaze into the screen, and listen to my voice. The screen is so pretty to look at, and my voice is soft and soothing...it’s so nice to just listen and relax, relax, relax.“

He shook his head, as if to clear it. “No,” he whispered. “No, please...whatever you’re doing, no...”

She stepped behind the chair, placed her hands on his cheeks. “It’s all right, Dillon. Everything is fine. You’re doing very well. So very well. No one is doing anything wicked or immoral to you, dear. All that’s happening is that you’re allowing yourself to feel good. Perhaps it’s the first time in a while. Is it? You work hard, I know, you deserve to have this time for rest and relaxation with me. And you are feeling good, aren’t you? So nice and relaxed, better than you have in a very long time. You’re safe, you’re warm, and you’re comfortable. You’re watching the pretty colors, and you’re listening to my voice. Isn’t it nice to have so very few important things going on around you? You’ve no worries now, no concerns of any kind. You just have the pretty eye to look into, you have my soothing voice to listen to, and now you have my hands on your cheeks. Feel my hands on your cheeks. They’re soft, and warm. aren’t they? So calming. Steadying. There to give you support. To give you guidance. Do you understand? I’m here for you, Dillon, I’m here to make you feel good. That’s all that’s important, isn’t it? That you feel good.”

“But...I feel...”

Her hands began to stroke lovingly. “How do you feel, dear? Aren’t you feeling relaxed now? Maybe, maybe just a little bit...sleepy? Do you like the way my hands make you feel? Tell me, Dillon. Tell me what I can do to make you feel better.“

He didn’t reply, but she could hear a faint sigh.

“I can make you feel even better, you know,” she whispered. “Ever so much better. Because I do it in love, Dillon. Do you understand? Love is what I offer to you. My love can make you feel so nice, so very, very nice. Relax, dear, and I’ll make you feel better than anyone ever did before.” Her hands moved up and down his head, from the crown, down the sides, to the neck, kneading insistently as they went. “In your sweetest dreams, your wildest fantasies, you could never imagine the kind of things that I can do to you. For you. With you. And all you have to do, Dillon, all you need to do, is what you’re doing right now. Looking, listening, and feeling. Aren’t you feeling good now? Feeling nice? Do you like what I’m doing to you?“

Again, not a lucid reply of any sort, but a sound.

A ceding sort of sound.

She smiled. “That’s right, dear, dear Dillon. Give in for me. Just let everything go now. Let it all go, leave it all to me.” She watched his face carefully...and over the next few minutes, saw it gradually become slack.

“You’re doing so very well,” she said softly. “Very very well, Dillon. You know you’re perfectly safe with me, and you know it’s for the best that you’re here right now, doing everything I tell you to do.” She gave his neck a gentle squeeze. “You can speak to me now, Dillon. You understand everything now, don’t you?”

He gave a soft sigh. “I...I understand.”

“Good. That’s so very good. Just keep looking and listening, dear. Everything that happens here is for you, Dillon. Just for you. I want you to feel good, and in just a little bit I’m going to make you feel especially good, better than you ever have before. All that you need to do, is to keep looking into the screen, and listening to my voice. That’s all there is in your world right now. The screen, and my voice. The screen, and my voice. The screen, and my voice. Say it along with me, won’t you? The screen, and my voice.”

“The screen, and your voice,” he sighed.

“The screen, and my voice.” Again he parroted: “The screen, and your voice.”

“The screen, and my voice.” “The screen, and your voice.” Without prompting, this time.

“Very good, Dillon. So very, very good. You’re making me very happy and proud. I know that this has been difficult for you. Would you like to take a little nap now, dear? Just a short little sleep. Perhaps you’ll have a sweet little dream of me. Yes, I think you will, won’t you?”

“Yes,” the final ‘s’ sound trailing away like a gentle hiss.

Another pleased smile. “Yes. You can have a happy little dream of me. You can imagine me holding your hand, you can imagine me kissing you. But do you know what?” She leaned close enough that he could feel her breath on his cheek. “Soon you won’t have to imagine it. Any of it. It will happen to you, for real. After you’ve rested. I’ll give you a little peck on the cheek right now, dear. and when you feel it, you’ll slip into that deep, deep sleep. Not for long, but very, very deeply. Do you understand?”

He smiled sleepily. “Yes.”

“Good. And when I kiss you again, it will be on the mouth, and when that happens, you’ll wake for me. But you’ll still be be ready to obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he sighed.

“Very good. So, when I kiss you on the mouth...”

“I’ll wake up.”

“Good. Very good. Then go to sleep for me, Dillon.”

She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

His eyes closed and his head dipped...very much asleep.

Merry Parker (for that was her real name) stood upright and stepped back, looked down at her charge. She was pleasantly surprised by him; he’d actually resisted her induction far longer than any of the dozen or so test subjects. She knew how difficult that could be. The ‘true 3-D’ screen of the purpose-built tablet was bright and vivid, and the graphic had been specially designed to fix the gaze and then first confuse the mind, then to soothe it. It worked too; well enough, in fact that several of the beta-testers had to be taken away to quiet rooms for recovery. She herself had to be very careful to avoid looking at it for too long...it was that powerful. Combine it with the specially designed earbuds which repeatedly layered her voice with binaural beats for the same soothing effect, and it really didn’t matter if the subject closed their eyes...they were still going to go under. More, Merry Parker was a skilled hypnotherapist. Even without visual or aural stimulus she’d been known to be able to induct a subject in mere seconds with just with the force of her personality. Not to this degree, but quickly and powerfully.

So. This was Dillon Devereaux. Younger son of Gerald Devereaux, long time local politician who appeared to be on the fast track for a Senate seat. He had an older son, a well known high school sports star, as well as a younger daughter, who was at just sixteen herself a very talented musician and local actress.

And then...there was Dillon. Just having turned eighteen, the middle child, quiet, reserved, intelligent, imaginative. A devoted reader, he wanted to be a writer, and was in fact doing the press releases for his father’s embryonic campaign. In school, he had been a good student but not top tier. Nothing special. Just...there. As much as invisible in his own home. He’d been hired for the campaign staff more out of convenience than for any other reason.

And now? Now he was here, in this nook, with her. For all of those reasons, and several more. One of which was, honestly, she considered as she looked down at him appraisingly, was that he was rather pleasant to look at. Not his father, not his brother...but very easy on the eyes nonetheless.

She smiled. This might be interesting. It might also prove to be fun.

But first, business. Quietly she left the room, closing the door silently behind her. Only then did she reach into her pocket for her phone. The number was on speed dial and rang only twice before being answered.

“Success?” the voice on the other end said expectantly.

“Success. He is, as they say in the movies, ‘in my power’.”

“Marvelous! Was it simple enough?”

“Oh, he put up more of a fight than...” Movement caught the corner of her eye. “Stand by one, Peg. I have company.” A young, mousy-looking girl, perhaps one of the library’s volunteers, was approaching her from down the hall. “Can I help you?”

“Are you using that nook?” the girl asked. “Because, it’s like, supposed to be reserved.”

“It is reserved,” Merry said. “By me. And I have another hour, though I probably won’t be that long. Is someone waiting?“

“No, no, it’s just that, I saw you standing out here, and I wondered.”

“That’s very observant of you, dear. Thank you.” She held out her hand. “My name is Merry. What’s yours?”

The girl smiled and took her hand. “Bethany, just like it says on my...”

Merry Parker clasped Bethany’s hand firmly and tugged her close. “Look at me, Bethany,” she said, staring straight into the girl’s eyes, speaking softly and rapidly. “Look at me very closely. Take a deep breath and count to three for me, won’t you? A deep breath, then count out loud to three. Begin.”

The girl did as she was told. Of course. “Ummm...one, two, three...”

When the word ‘three’ came out of her mouth, Merry sharply tugged the girl’s arm. “Sleep,” she said in a soft but commanding voice, then recommenced the rapid patter: “Eyes shut, head down, deep asleep. Seeing nothing, hearing nothing but the sound of my voice. Only the sound of my voice. When you hear my fingers snap, you will wake and look into my eyes. Straight into my eyes, only into my eyes.”

She snapped her fingers. Bethany’s head came up, a look of purest confusion on her face.

“Very good, dear. Straight into my eyes again now. Look straight into my eyes. Staring into my eyes and listening carefully only to me for one...two...three.” Another firm tug of the hand. “Sleep. Sleep, Bethany, sleep. Ten times deeper than before. Ten times deeper. So relaxed and open, hearing only the sound of my voice. Waking again when I snap my fingers.”

Another snap of the fingers. Bethany’s head bobbed up again, her eyes more vacant-looking than before.

“You’re doing so well, dear.” She turned Bethany’s hand loose. “So very very well. Hands at your sides now. Hands at your sides, limp and loose.” She took Bethany by the shoulders. “Listen very carefully now: three deep breaths, dear. Three nice, deep breaths for me.” She rocked the girl forward and backward as she did.

Bethany did not resist. “That’s good, dear Bethany. Now one, two, three, sleep.” She pulled Bethany to her into a gentle but firm hug, the girl’s head resting on Merry’s shoulder, Merry’s hand cradling the back of the girl’s head. Then she leaned in to whisper in her ear: “Sleep. Sleep. Sleep, Bethany, sleep. A hundred times deeper than before. A hundred times deeper.”

Bethany gave a sleepy sigh.

“Very good, Bethany. You’ve done so very well. Now, when I snap my fingers again, you will wake, and then you will return to the front desk. You will remember nothing that happened here, do you understand?”

“Yes,” the girl murmured.

“What will you remember of what happened here?”

“Nothing.”

“Very good. Very, very good. You’re doing so very well.” Merry pulled the girl just a little closer. “Now. Will you do one more little thing for me, Bethany? When you get back to the desk, do locate the nook reservation log for today, and run it through your shredder. You have a shredder, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So what will you do for me when you get back to the desk?”

“I will shred the nook reservation log for today.”

“That’s very good. Very good, Bethany. You’ve done so very, very well. You will have sweet dreams tonight, my dear, tonight and for the rest of the week. Very sweet dreams indeed.” Merry released the girl, snapped her fingers once more, and with that, a doe-eyed Bethany tottered away down the hall.

The whole process had taken less than a minute.

Finally Merry Parker returned her attention to her phone. “Sorry, Peggy. A bit of an interruption there.”

There was a laugh on the other end of the line. “A bit of an interruption! It never fails to amaze me how you can do that sort of thing so easily.”

“It’s all in the wrist. Anyway. I’ll finish up here in the next thirty minutes or so, then I’ll bring our friend over to the Clinic for the rest of his induction.”

“Fine, fine. Do you need to bring anything of his with you?”

“Just a bicycle. I’ll have him put it into the back of the van. We can put him on it once we’re done with him and let him ride home.”

“You’re a treasure, Merry. We’ll have the breezeway cleared for you.”

“Good. Oh, Peg, do make sure there’s fresh linens on the bed. I think maybe our guest might enjoy a...a nap, once we’re done with him.”

Another laugh...actually more of a guffaw. “A nap, she says. All right, Merry. But look, if he’s that much fun, maybe I should get a turn with him too.“

“And perhaps you will. See you in a few.”

She thumbed the phone, put it back in her pocket, and walked quietly back into the room, locking the door behind her. Then she stepped over to where Dillon sat, head on his chest, a sleepy smile on his face.

Adorable, she thought, sitting on the chair before him. Just adorable.

What to do next?

Well, the usual next step was to bring the subject to orgasm. As a reward, one memorable enough to stay with them. To enhance a hypnotic subject’s senses was no mean feat, but she’d done it dozens of times with great success. And she had a bottle of baby oil and a couple of towels in her bag...she could certainly go that route. Heaven knows she’d done it before, once in this very room. It had always been enough. But...this was different, wasn’t it? Hadn’t she promised him something special?

She smiled. What they were about to require of him was to be nothing less than an inside informer in his own home. That was something special, a big ask, and called for a big reward.

Besides, yes, he really was that adorable. And it had been ages since...

She licked her lips. Yes. Yes, she could. She would.

She leaned over, kissed him gently on the lips. “Wake up, Dillon darling. Wake up for me.”

His eyes fluttered open.

“Can you hear me?”

“Yes,” he whispered.

“Dillon, do you know what’s happening to you here?”

He smiled. “You...you hypnotized me.”

“As smart as you are adorable. And you let me do it. Have you enjoyed it so far?”

He sighed. “It was very nice.”

“Do you have anything you’d like to tell me?”

He smiled sleepily. “Apart from my now being madly in love with you?”

She laughed. “Oh Dillon, you are precious! I warned you about that, didn’t I? ‘Transference’. You lack love in your life, don’t you? So it’s easy for your psyche to replace it with what I’m doing to you here. But do you know, that’s perfectly fine, Dillon.” She took his hands. “Perfectly fine. In fact, I think it’s very, very sweet. It so happens that I don’t have anyone special in my life right now, so that makes it especially nice.” She nodded and smiled. “Yes. Especially nice. And it’s about to become even more so, Dillon. Look straight into my eyes, dear. Nowhere else. Straight into my eyes. Don’t you think I have pretty eyes?“

“Yes,” he sighed. “Pretty.”

“And my voice. It’s lovely, isn’t it? You just want to do everything I tell you to do, don’t you?”

“Yes.” A pause, then, “Are you going to hypnotize me again?”

She nodded and smiled knowingly. “Wouldn’t you enjoy it if I did?”

“Yes. But first...tell me why. Why me.” He looked frankly at her. “I know you’ll probably make me forget anyway, but I just want to know. Maybe it will make me feel better about allowing it so...willingly.” He chuckled. “Not as if I had a choice, but, you know.”

“Perhaps,” she agreed. “But you’re right. It’s only fair.” She lay her hands on his legs—very nice legs, she decided—took a deep breath and said, “I have assembled a group that does...oh, call them intelligence jobs, for hire. Sometimes they’re personal, one person wanting information on another, like a detective agency, only more involved. Sometimes it’s industrial, or political. We put people like you into various places and have them gather information for us, then we deliver that information to our clients. Does that make sense?“

“So I’m going to be a kind of spy?”

She nodded. “Of a sort. A deep cover spy, so deep even you won’t know you’re doing it.”

“On my father.”

Another nod. “Our clients are...concerned, let’s say, at some things that he might become involved with should he be elected. And whether you know it or not, that election seems a fait accompli just now. They just want someone close to him to be able to gather information.“

“And that’s me.”

She patted his legs. “Don’t think we’re doing anything sinister, Dillon. We aren’t. If anything, we’re the good guys.” She grinned at him. “Well, you would actually be the good guy, working for the good girls. We’re all female at the agency. You would be working directly with me, Dillon.” She nodded toward the tablet. “I told you that the tablet and the earbuds were yours to keep. Well, that’s how we’ll keep in touch, dear. You’ll hear from me every few days at least. Reporting to me, getting assignments, that sort of thing. And, sometimes we’ll have to meet face to face...like this.” She leaned down and kissed his cheeks in turn. “So...it won’t be bad, will it?“

He was silent for just a moment. “No, I don’t suppose it will. Not if I can keep seeing you.”

She smiled brightly at him. “Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes. I want that too, Dillon. I do.” She fixed his gaze again held it for several minutes, cooing softly. “So wonderful, Dillon. I’m so glad this brought us together. You’re going to be very, very happy, maybe happier than you’ve ever been before. All you need to do is listen and obey. You’ll do that for me, won’t you Dillon? It’s so easy to listen to me and obey. Listen and obey. Listen and obey.”

Without her asking, he repeated softly, “Listen and obey.”

“That’s good, Dillon,” she murmured delightedly. “So very good. Now, stand up, please, Dillon.” There were no extra marks for politeness, but she just found it natural with him. Once he had risen to his feet, she said, “Now dear, I would like you to take down your shorts and underwear. You don’t have to take them off, just lower them to your ankles. Will you do that for me, please?”

Of course he would, and without question. He might’ve been awake and aware, but he was still very much under her control. Maybe even more so.

She looked, saw.

Hmmmm. Not overly impressive, but not disappointing by any means. Perhaps a little manual stimulation...

“Listen to me very carefully, Dillon. I told you that I could do nice things for you. And I will, Dillon, I will. Starting now.”

She leaned in close to him. “Every sensation you feel, Dillon,” she whispered breathily, “everything you feel here...” She stroked his cock and balls. “...or anywhere on your body...”

He gasped, but did not move.

“Every physical sensation, Dillon, every sensation will be heightened. Ten times, a hundred times more powerful. A thousand times. So wonderful, Dillon. Everything I do for you will be magnified in sensation a thousandfold. Can you understand me? Would you like for me to do nice things for you? Would you like to feel those sensations in such a powerful way?“

“Yes,” he replied in a quavery voice. “You’ve been so good for me. So obedient. I’m so very very proud of you. And I want to make you feel good.”

Her fingers continued to stroke gently. She was gratified to see that he was, in fact, responding favorably to her.

Very favorably. Rising to the occasion, if you will.

He began to sway, as if he were about to fall. Quickly she urged him, “Sit down, Dillon. Please.”

He did, with a plop.

“Poor Dillon. That was a little torturous, wasn’t it? I won’t let that happen to you again, I promise. Just relax now, so you can enjoy what’s happening.” She kneeled in front of him, eased herself between his legs. “Dillon, before I begin, will you answer a question for me please? A very personal question.“

“Yes,” he murmured. “Anything.”

She looked up at him expectantly. “Dillon, are you a virgin?”

There was a pause.

“You can tell me, Dillon. You must tell me.” She placed her hands on either side of his cock, rubbed gently with her fingers in tiny circles. “Are you a virgin?“

“Yes,” he finally replied, in the softest of voices.

She whispered: “Not for much longer.”

A beat. “With...with you?”

She smiled. “Would you enjoy that?” He nodded. “Well then, we’ll just have to see how things develop.” She looked up at him. “We’ll start with this. I’m going to make you very happy, Dillon.” “You...you already have,” he murmured.

“The girls at school didn’t know what they were missing, did they? But I know, Dillon. I do. She winked. “Me, and a friend of mine you’ll meet in just a little while. But I saw you first, so for now, now it’s all about you and me. Have you enjoyed my company, Dillon?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like a kiss, Dillon? A special kiss?“

“Yes.”

“Good. But you must be quiet. Quiet like a mouse. Can you do that for me?” She took his hand. “Squeeze my hand if you must cry out, but don’t make a sound. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Then lie back, Dillon. Lie back and enjoy.”

She took him in her mouth.

His hand squeezed hers, very firmly...then abruptly turned it loose.

She eased away from him, then took his hand in hers again. “It’s all right, Dillon. Squeeze as much as you need to, I know you won’t hurt me. I’ll take good care of you, I promise. Because I know you’ll do everything we ask of you. This, this is just a sample of what you’ll be getting in return.”

She returned to her task. This time he did not pull away.

It wouldn’t have taken very long, had she not intended it to last. He was, as she observed, cocked, locked, and ready to rock. But she wanted to make it linger.

And she did. Her lips danced along his cock, her tongue wrapped, tickled, teased. He writhed, he gasped, he squeezed her hand tightly...but not too tightly, as if he were aware of the possibility and didn’t want to hurt her. When he did come, it was with a startling quake of his body, and in great masses, like he hadn’t had anything like that done to him before. Which, she knew, he hadn’t. She held every bit of his seed in her mouth till she was able to retrieve a towel from her bag...she’d been prepared to fellate, but not to swallow. That went onto the towel. A rinse with water, a pat of the face, a general sprucing of Dillon’s privates...and she was ready to finish the task at hand with a pleased smile.

And why not be pleased? Dillon Devereaux was, to put it mildly, spent. He lay sprawled on the chair, eyes tightly closed, a beatific smile on his face. Whatever it was he was feeling at that instant, it was probably a good thing she had silenced him before she began. But now, now she had to prepare the both of them for departure.

“Dillon,” she said, standing over him. “You can speak now, but very quietly. Very quietly. Remember where we are.”

His eyes gradually came to focus on her face. “What...what you did to me...”

She smiled. “Yes. Just as I promised. And, also as promised, there will be much more. Much more. But not here. Stand up, dear, and pull up your underwear and shorts. We have a short journey to make, you and I. Would you like to take a ride with me? Meet my friend Peggy? She can’t wait to meet you.”

He sighed and smiled back. “Right now, I would go anywhere with you.”

“Of course you would,” she laughed. “Do this then. Go and collect your bicycle. In the parking lot, you’ll find a white van with a blue horizontal stripe on its side. The doors are open. Put your bike in the back, then have a seat on the passenger side. I’ll be along in just a moment.”

He did as she asked.

Of course.