The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s note: This was originally posted to my Twitter feed, once sentence at a time. If you’d like to follow future stories like this as they are released, you can follow me at on my Twitter account at MCTheatre.—Daphne)

Transcript

T>

“Transcript 1. Client is a 27 year old unmarried female, who has come to my hypnotherapy practice...

A>

This is kind of weird. We’ve known each other for years.

T>

I know, hang on just a sec. “... with an unspecified complaint. In this transcript, she’ll be identified as ‘A’.”

A>

Thanks for seeing me.

T>

Of course. What’s the matter?

A>

I know we haven’t seen each other in a long time.

T>

You seemed very wrapped up with your boyfriend.

A>

Yeah. That’s kind of the problem.

T>

Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that...

A>

No, you’re right. I stopped seeing most of my friends when he and I got together.

T>

Most of them?

A>

My guy friends, at least. That’s part of it, too.

T>

OK, sorry, I’m getting ahead of myself. What’s wrong?

A>

I think he’s be doing something to me.

T>

Like what?

A>

I think he’s been hypnotizing me.

T>

OK. Why do you think that?

A>

I saw him... listen, I’m sure he’s been hypnotizing me. I just don’t remember any of it.

T>

Alright. Do you want me to try to find out?

A>

Yes. That’s why I’m here.

T>

That’s fine. Take a deep breath.

A>

OK. Now what?

T>

Just relax back, and close your eyes.

A>

Like this?

T>

Like that. OK, now, take a deep breath, and let it out. Now, another one. That’s great. Very slow, deep breaths...

T>

“Client proved extremely receptive to hypnotic induction. I was able to produce an extremely deep trance in less than five minutes.”

T>

“Such receptivity is indicative of prior hypnotic experience, although not conclusive.”

T>

Now, how are feeling?

A>

Very relaxed.

T>

That’s very good. Just let yourself fall deeper and deeper, as if you were falling through the couch.

A>

Deeper...

T>

And how are you feeling now?

A>

Very horny.

T>

That’s very interesting. Do you always feel horny when you are hypnotized?

A>

Yes... very horny... very ready to have sex...

T>

What else?

A>

It’s very important that I always be ready to fuck.

T>

Why is that?

A>

I must be sure that my boyfriend is always sexually satisfied.

T>

Let’s go back to the first time you were hypnotized.

A>

Back...

T>

That’s right. Go back to the first time. Do you remember the very first time you were hypnotized?

A>

Yes. Our first date.

T>

Tell me what happened.

A>

He was driving me back to my place. I was really tired and the date hadn’t been very interesting.

A>

He kept talking to me, but very softly and slowly, and I just started dozing on and off as he spoke.

A>

I felt so sleepy and relaxed, and I couldn’t keep my eyes open. So I didn’t.

A>

I didn’t realize that he was putting me into a trance, but soon, I was just drifting and floating and listening to his voice.

T>

What happened then?

A>

He didn’t drive back to my place right away, but drove somewhere, and parked. He reclined my seat, then his, and he kept talking to me.

A>

He told me that I was going to be in a very deep hypnotic trance, and I wouldn’t remember anything that happened.

A>

He told me that I really loved having this date with him, and that I would agree to go out with him again.

T>

What did you think of him before that?

A>

I had decided not to go out with him again. But he kept telling me that I found him attractive.

A>

He kept talking to me, telling me that I wouldn’t react if he touched me, and then he started stroking my breasts.

A>

I started to push his hand away, but it was just too much effort, and I stopped, and let him touch me.

T>

What else did he do that night?

A>

He told me that I would go back into a trance anytime he wanted me to, and that just being around him was hypnotic.

A>

Then, he lifted my seat and his, and drove me back to my place.

A>

And then he told me that I would wake up feeling refreshed and sexually excited.

T>

And then?

A>

I woke up, and I didn’t remember being in the trance at all. I let him walk me to my door, and kissed him goodnight.

A>

I hadn’t wanted to kiss him, but I just did without thinking. I even let him French kiss me, just a bit.

A>

I remember when I got into my apartment wondering why it was so late, and why I kissed him, but I didn’t realize it was the hypnosis.

T>

What happened on your next date?

A>

After dinner, we were driving back to my place, and he leaned over and said something to me, and I feel back into the trance.

T>

Immediately?

A>

I felt just a tiny bit dizzy for a second, and then I was floating away, my eyes closed.

T>

Then what happened?

A>

He drove to someplace, probably the same place, and started talking to me, over and over again.

T>

What did he say?

A>

He told me that I was very attracted to him, and that I wanted to have sex with him that night.

T>

Did you?

A>

Not before, but the more he talked to me the less I was able to remember that. He ran his hand up between my legs...

T>

You were wearing a skirt?

A>

Uh huh. And he started playing with me, and that was getting me turned on, and soon I just started nodding and agreeing with him.

T>

Then what happened?

A>

And he told me that I really wanted to have sex with him, that I’d been fantasizing about him...

A>

... that he was the most attractive man I’d ever met ...

A>

... that all week I’d been thinking about fucking him ...

T>

Was any of that true?

A>

Not when he started talking, but after a while, I couldn’t remember anything else except what he was telling me.

A>

And he had a hand under my panties, and I was getting really wet, and he had a finger inside me...

A>

But even though I was really horny and he was finger-fucking me he kept me down in a deep trance with his voice...

T>

Then what happened?

A>

After I’d come a few times and when I was agreeing with everything he told me, he pulled his hand away and drove to his place.

A>

And then he told me to wake up, and I did. I was confused, because I thought we were going back to my place.

A>

But I felt so turned on, and I really wanted to jump him. He leaned over to kiss me, and we started making out.

A>

He had his hands all over me, on my breasts, up my skirt, and I loved it. I didn’t care about anything else.

A>

I would have fucked him right in the car, but he took me up to his apartment first. We were in bed screwing in minutes.

A>

He was a pretty good fuck, and we must have spent hours doing it.

T>

What happend after that?

A>

He was on top of me, and I had my legs around him, and he leaned down and told me to go to sleep for him. And I did.

A>

Right there, having sex. I just let my legs dropped and closed my eyes, while he kept on sliding in and out of me.

T>

And then what did he do?

A>

He started asking me questions, about who else I was seeing, if I’d ever had sex with a girl... when I lost my virginity...

A>

... what I liked to do in bed, my fantasies.

T>

What did you tell him?

A>

Everything. I couldn’t stop. I told him about the times I made out with girls in college, about liking being done from behind...

T>

Go on.

A>

And then he started telling me how much I loved fucking him, how I wanted to fuck him all the time.

A>

And I just started repeating what he told me. “You’re the best fuck ever, I love to fuck you, anytime you want...”

A>

Then he woke me up, and we kept screwing, almost until morning. I didn’t remember the hypnosis at all.

T>

What did he do then?

A>

He took me home after we were done, and I went to sleep. I remember having a really erotic dream about him.

T>

When did you see him again?

A>

A week later. I really wanted to see him again, but I didn’t hear from him until he called me about 10 o’clock on a Wednesday.

A>

He asked me if I wanted to come over that night, and I just said yes without thinking. I felt really embarrassed.

T>

Why was that?

A>

It was a booty call! But I was so horny and wanted him so badly I just hopped into my car and drove over.

T>

What happened when you got to his place?

A>

We were in bed in less than a minute. There was no foreplay. He was just on me, then in me, and it was great.

A>

And he put me back into a trance just as I was about to come.

T>

What was that like?

A>

I could still feel my body ready to come, but it was just... held. He slowed down and started talking me again.

T>

What did he say to you?

A>

That I could feel the orgasm right there, it was so close, so close... but I couldn’t come until he told me to.

A>

And he held me there for so long... I don’t know, but it could have been an hour while he slowly fucked me...

A>

And me in a trance, right on the edge, him telling me that he controlled my orgasms, that I couldn’t come unless he wanted me to.

T>

And then what?

A>

He woke me up, and I was so close... so close... but I just couldn’t come. He pulled out and rolled me over...

A>

And I was face down in the bed, with him pressing hard into me from behind, fucking me...

A>

And I wanted to come so badly, I was going crazy with lust and need and my body was quivering, but I couldn’t come and didn’t know why.

A>

And then he told me to come, and it was incredible, I nearly passed out as I came and came and came and came...

A>

And then he told me to come again, and I did, screaming, nearly tearing the sheets up...

A>

And then again, and again, just hearing him order me to come was enough to bring me over the edge.

A>

The whole evening was like that. We’d fuck and fuck and fuck and I’d get so close and ready to come, but I couldn’t.

T>

And then?

A>

And then he’d tell me to come and I would, just like that.

A>

And then, while we were resting just after, he put me back into my trance.

A>

He played with my pussy while telling me that only his command could make me come, and that I was so horny...

A>

I was horny all the time, always so wet and horny and wanting sex, sex with him, all the time...

A>

And I was so turned on, and he made me come again and again with his fingers and commands while he talked to me...

A>

I started agreeing with him, telling him how much I wanted him and how wet I was and how he owned my orgasms...

A>

... couldn’t come without him telling me to and that all I wanted was sex with him all the time ...

A>

And then he woke me up, and sent me home.

T>

Just like that?

A>

Uh huh. I got dressed and left and I was still so horny that I masturbated when I got home...

A>

But I couldn’t bring myself off. I was so frustrated! I wanted to come but I couldn’t.

T>

Then what happened?

A>

I spent the next few days so horny I was crawling up the walls. I took long bathroom breaks at work to touch myself.

A>

But I just couldn’t come, no matter what I did. I thought about calling him, but I waited for him to call me.

A>

Then, just as I got home a few days later, he called me. We started talking, and soon, I was in bed.

T>

Playing with yourself?

A>

Uh huh. And he was telling me how good it felt, and how much I wanted to come while he talked to me...

A>

And then when he told me to come, I did! It felt incredible, I came and came and came... and then...

A>

He did it to me again! I came right away, one orgasm after another.

A>

And then, finally, he told me what he wanted.

T>

Which was?

A>

He wanted a blow job. I pulled myself off the bed, got dressed, and drove over to his place.

T>

And then?

A>

He let me in, and sat down on the couch. I knelt down, and unzipped him, and started sucking him.

A>

I felt so used, but I was so turned on I couldn’t stop. I thought maybe he’d bring me off again, and I needed it so badly...

A>

And then he came in my mouth, and while I was swallowing, he told me to come. And I did, so hard, again and again...

A>

And then he put me back into a trance.

T>

What did he do then?

A>

He told me to turn around, lift up my ass, and pull down my jeans and panties, and I did, my cunt still throbbing.

A>

And he started fingering my pussy, telling me how much I loved to suck him, and how he completely controlled my orgasms.

A>

And all I could do was agree with him and telling him how he completely owned my pussy and my mouth and my orgasms...

A>

Then, he had me pull myself together, and woke me up, and sent me home.

T>

What did you remember?

A>

Just that I had given him head and he had come in my mouth, and I had a huge orgasm when I did.

A>

Just as he was kissing me good night, he told me to come again, and I did; he had to hold me up to keep me from collapsing.

T>

What happened then?

A>

That started happening regularly. He’d call me, and I’d answer, and he’d ask me to come over, and I would. Always.

T>

And what did he do when you got there?

A>

Sometimes he’d fuck me, or sometimes I’d just give him a blow job. I was always so wet and turned on...

T>

Did it bother you?

A>

A little bit, at first. I felt kind of cheap and used. But I was getting so addicted to sex with him...

A>

... and he did control my orgasms. I was always horny and masturbated all the time, but I couldn’t come...

A>

... unless he told me to. He even started calling me at random times, like at work...

A>

... and he’d tell me to come, and I would! Right at my desk! I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

T>

Did you talk to anyone about it?

A>

I talked with my friend Mandy a couple of times about it. Sort of.

T>

What did she say?

A>

She sounded kind of concerned the first couple of times, but soon, it was obvious I was really enjoying it...

A>

... and she just told me that I should be happy I was getting so much sex.

T>

And then what?

A>

That went on for a few weeks. He’d have me come over, we’d have sex, and then he’d put me in a trance.

T>

What kinds of things did he tell you in the trances then?

A>

He started telling me how to dress when I came over.

A>

I was supposed to wear a low-cut blouse, a short skirt, a push-up bra, no panties, and high heels.

A>

I started bringing those outfits along with me at work, just in case he called.

T>

Did he call you at work?

A>

Sometimes. He’d make me come, or he’d tell me to come over at my lunch hour. I’d go into the ladies’, change...

A>

... and drive over to his place to blow him or get fucked. Often, I wouldn’t even undress...

A>

... he’d just have me kneel in front of him, and he’d flip up my skirt and do me right there.

A>

But he’d always put me in a trance right after we’d fucked, or sometimes even while we were doing it.

T>

And what did he do then?

A>

He’d tell me how I was his completely, I just wanted to suck and fuck him, I was his private whore.

A>

And I’d agree with him, and tell him that I didn’t want to do anything except fuck and suck him...

A>

And then he’d wake me up and kiss me and send me off again.

T>

How long did that go on?

A>

Weeks. Soon, I was living in a constant horny trance, just going to work, going to the gym, and going home.

A>

I’d go home, have dinner, change into my outfit for him, and sit on the couch touching myself, in case he called.

T>

You didn’t do anything else?

A>

No, I didn’t go out or call friends or even read. I’d just sit on the couch with my legs apart, skirt up...

A>

... my fingers making little cirlces around my clit. If it got to be late, I’d go to bed ...

A>

But with my phone right beside the bed in case he called.

T>

Did he?

A>

Sometimes. I’d get a call at 3am asking me to come over, and I would.

A>

Or sometimes he’d just call to give me a few orgasms. I was so grateful when he did that.

T>

What happened next?

A>

He started telling me other things while I was in trance.

T>

Like what?

A>

He started calling me “Annie 34DD” in trance, and then he started calling me that even whlie I was awake.

A>

He’d call me and say, “I want Annie 34DD to come over and suck my cock,” and I would.

T>

Did you think it was strange?

A>

At first, but soon, I was calling msyelf that.

T>

To him?

A>

Uh huh. When he’d say things like that, I’d say, “Annie 34DD will be right over.” Soon, I was doing it all the time with him.

A>

I’d talk about myself in the third person with him. “Did you like the way Annie 34DD sucked your cock?”

A>

“Annie 34DD wants you to fuck her now.”

A>

“Annie 34DD loves it when you tell her to come.”

T>

Was he still putting you into a trance?

A>

Every time. He would tell me how I wasn’t going to do anything except obey him, how I shouldn’t think...

A>

How I was Annie 34DD, not the person I used to be...

A>

And I would wake up feeling so strange, like I was just floating over everything...

A>

And the body I used to have was now a toy to be used by him, while I just drifted and floated and came...

T>

A toy?

A>

That’s how it felt, like I was just a living warm soft doll made of hot, slick velvet, raedy to be penetrated.

A>

At work I guess I acted normal enough, but the rest of the time, I felt like my brain was shut down...

A>

And all I could think about was how horny and ready to fuck I was.

A>

And he’d keep fucking me and having me suck him, and putting me into a trance each time, while he prepared me.

T>

Prepared you?

A>

He started telling me how much I wanted to do what he told me, no matter what it was. I was going to fuck other men besides him.

A>

First, he would tell me in this in trance, but then, he’d start telling to me while I was awake.

A>

I thought it was a fantasy of his to start, seeing me with other guys, so I went along with it.

A>

“Annie 34DD wants to fuck other men... suck their cocks... spread her legs for them... have them come on her big boobs...”

T>

But then?

A>

I started realizing that he meant it, and he was training me to be a whore. He told me that soon, I’d get a text...

A>

And there would be a name and address on it, and I would go over there...

A>

And therw would be a man waiting for me, and Annie 34DD would fuck him however he wanted...

A>

... like a good little whore, without a thought in her head except to make sure he was pleased ...

T>

And what did you think when you realized this?

A>

I was scared, but I knew that Annie 34DD would be happy to be his whore without a second thought.

A>

And that, soon, I’d just be Annie 34DD the hot little whore, and I wouldn’t be able to think of anything else, anyway.

T>

And what happened then?

A>

One evening, I decided to go see Mandy, and for some reason, I didn’t even call her.

A>

I just drove over to her place. And there, parked in front of her house, was his car.

T>

What did you do?

A>

I just stared at it, then I went up to the front door, and opened it.

T>

It was unlocked?

A>

Uh huh. And I walked in, and I could hear voices in the living room.

A>

It was him and Mandy, and I could tell right away that he had her hypnotized.

T>

Did they know you were there?

A>

I don’t think so. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but I could see her.

T>

What was she doing?

A>

She was kneeling in front of him, and he was on the couch. She was playing with herself, and staring up at him.

A>

Her eyes were really huge and her face was completely blank.

T>

What was she saying?

A>

“Mandy 36D loves to fuck. Mandy 36D is a hot little whore. Mandy 36D belongs to you. Mandy 36D will fuck anyone you tell her to...”

A>

“Mandy 36D is a brainless slut. Mandy 36D just fucks and sucks...”

A>

After a few minutes, he said something else, and she woke up.

A>

But she still looked so spacey and entranced, just an empty smile on her face.

A>

And then she said, “Mandy 36D would like to suck your cock, now.” Her mind was completely gone.

A>

And then she leaned down to suck him, and I could hear him telling her what a good whore she was...

A>

How her clients are so happy with her because she’s so docile and agreeable and such a good fuck and gives such great head.

A>

And I realized that was what he had been doing to me.

A>

And I knew that Mandy was even farther along, and he had completely erased her mind...

A>

And she was out turning tricks for him, just one of his mindless whores...

A>

And that I was about to be turned into one, too, and he was going to erase my mind and turn me into a brainless whore.

A>

So I ran out, and got in the car, and called you, and came here.

A>

That’s why I came here dressed like this.

T>

Do you feel like Annie 34DD now?

A>

No... he told me not to be Annie 34DD when I was around people besides him...

T>

But you know how to be Annie 34DD, don’t you?

A>

Yes... she’s a hot brainless little slut who just lives to fuck and suck...

T>

OK, now, just relax. Relax.

A>

Relax...

T>

Deeper and deeper...

A>

Deeper...

T>

OK, now, I want you to listen to me very carefully.

A>

Very carefully... yes...

T>

Listen to me very carefully, Annie 34DD...

A>

Uh... Annie.. 34DD... will listen to you...

T>

Spread your legs...

A>

Annie 34DD will spread her legs...

T>

You’re going to fuck me.

A>

Annie 34DD will fuck you...

T>

And forget...

A>

Annie 34DD... will forget...

T>

Forget everything.

A>

Annie 34DD will forget... everything...

T>

Transcript 2. ‘A’ and new client ‘M’ are responding very well to treatment.

M>

Mandy 36D is very grateful for your help.

A>

Annie 34DD is very grateful, too.

T>

You are welcome, girls. Do you remember anything from before?

M>

Mandy 36D has always been your docile little whore.

A>

Annie 34DD has always been your mindless busty whore.

T>

Alicia 32C will be here for her appointment in an hour, so we should get going. Start by having sex with each other.

M>

Mandy 36D will fuck Annie 34DD while you watch.

A>

Annie 34DD will fuck Mandy 36D while you watch.

T>

Mandy 36D, Annie 34DD, you may have an orgasm now.

(Recording concludes with loud feminine moans and screams of pleasure.)